PDA

View Full Version : Seal Team ?

JDFriend99
12-07-2021, 07:00 AM
What happened to ST? odd day when you log in and there is 3 online. Especially for 7 day targets.

Also why did Meaners go to FoH?

BurtMacklinFBI
12-07-2021, 09:07 AM
Theyre doing fine. Getting multiple vulaks in a day. The real question is why is Kingdom socking trak when vulak is up? Why is Kingdom sitting 35 at the fear portal for golems instead of going for Zlandi?

Graahle
12-07-2021, 11:22 AM
because velious sucks

Delekhan
12-07-2021, 12:19 PM
With Velious now over 5 months in and over 25 Vulak kills, 40 Zlandis, etc, ST is in the process of transitioning from winning to maintaining. Some heavy raiders have retired or left to a more casual place, while others wanted to build something new elsewhere. It's all good and expected. Velious is a grind, sustainability is the real challenge. All green guilds are having to adjust to doing more with less.

Frankly, I'm excited about this era. Lots of guild collaborations are occurring (ST and SS AoW collaboration and FoH getting in on a Tunare kill last week) along with healthy competition and virtually no petitions. Green is a great EQ community.

starkind
12-07-2021, 12:30 PM
deal team?

squeeeel team?

meal team/??!?!?!?! XD

Knowledge
12-07-2021, 12:36 PM
because velious sucks

JDFriend99
12-07-2021, 01:24 PM
I'm glad you all are still good. Just wondered why I didn't see so many one day I guess. If trolls hop in I'll drown em. Sorry for thinking you all split.

JDFriend99
12-07-2021, 01:26 PM
With Velious now over 5 months in and over 25 Vulak kills, 40 Zlandis, etc, ST is in the process of transitioning from winning to maintaining. Some heavy raiders have retired or left to a more casual place, while others wanted to build something new elsewhere. It's all good and expected. Velious is a grind, sustainability is the real challenge. All green guilds are having to adjust to doing more with less.

Frankly, I'm excited about this era. Lots of guild collaborations are occurring (ST and SS AoW collaboration and FoH getting in on a Tunare kill last week) along with healthy competition and virtually no petitions. Green is a great EQ community.

Green is indeed. Love to you all. Realized only after the post I opened a door for bad comments of course.

JDFriend99
12-07-2021, 01:27 PM
Theyre doing fine. Getting multiple vulaks in a day. The real question is why is Kingdom socking trak when vulak is up? Why is Kingdom sitting 35 at the fear portal for golems instead of going for Zlandi?

You already know your answer lol

Tunabros
12-07-2021, 03:06 PM
OP is mad FOW is dying and half of their members are joining kingdom

matticas
12-07-2021, 04:55 PM

BurtMacklinFBI
12-07-2021, 05:00 PM
OP is mad FOW is dying and half of their members are joining kingdom

are they though? might wanna check who is apping ST.

Korsk
12-08-2021, 03:59 AM
Crank respectfully

azxten
12-08-2021, 04:53 AM
Kingdom still exists? That's sad, mental illness is a serious problem these days.

Seal Team still exists? That's sad, mental illness is a serious problem these days.

I heard Auld Lang Syne is mostly gone now. True heros of Green and one of the last factions of sane P99 players. The world is a dark place.

I'm actually kind of scared to ask if Seal Kingdom is using ye olde batphone in the year of our Lord, 2021, because I already know the answer.

BurtMacklinFBI
12-08-2021, 05:59 AM
I heard Auld Lang Syne is mostly gone now. True heros of Green and one of the last factions of sane P99 players. The world is a dark place.

ALS never really took off on Green, effectively died within a month. The server didn't need it then, but lord it does now.

Tunabros
12-08-2021, 12:11 PM
Kingdom still exists? That's sad, mental illness is a serious problem these days.

Seal Team still exists? That's sad, mental illness is a serious problem these days.

I'm actually kind of scared to ask if Seal Kingdom is using ye olde batphone in the year of our Lord, 2021, because I already know the answer.

making a thread to nerf enchanters because you were bad at it

drugs?