PDA

View Full Version : Left game for a long long time, need help with a character!

Deathimself13
11-09-2021, 02:36 PM
Hey, I logged off a couple of years ago. Today I decided to hop back on as I've acquired some free time. Just realised my main character is in the Plane of Hate, think I logged off due to lagging out in a raid and didn't log back on in fear that he'd get insta-smushed. Anyone have any ideas about how I could safely return him safely to Norrath? He's a monk so I could try to FD when I log on, or maybe hope there's a raid going on there one night and I could sneak out somehow.

Tunabros
11-09-2021, 02:44 PM
send a tell to a wizard

Chortles Snortles
11-09-2021, 07:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dMecNcX.gif

Deathimself13
11-09-2021, 07:58 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dMecNcX.gif

My characters doomed isn't he?

Scalem
11-10-2021, 01:32 AM
Hey, I logged off a couple of years ago. Today I decided to hop back on as I've acquired some free time. Just realised my main character is in the Plane of Hate, think I logged off due to lagging out in a raid and didn't log back on in fear that he'd get insta-smushed. Anyone have any ideas about how I could safely return him safely to Norrath? He's a monk so I could try to FD when I log on, or maybe hope there's a raid going on there one night and I could sneak out somehow.

Do you have a cap? If not reach out to someone in Castle or Safe Space. I think both those guilds still clear Hate and can probably coordinate with you.

Deathimself13
11-10-2021, 04:57 AM
Do you have a cap? If not reach out to someone in Castle or Safe Space. I think both those guilds still clear Hate and can probably coordinate with you.

I decided to roll a new char for a bit and I'll try and connect with people from those guilds in the meantime to try and work something out. Cheers, maybe there is some hope for him!

Trexller
11-10-2021, 07:21 PM
im assuming your toon doesn't have any self port item, WC cap, thurgadin/fob gate potion. OT hammer (if you have it) would probably be too dicey to try.

you would need to find out when a guild is clearing PoHate, then talk to them about getting out once they have cleared the area.

Who knows, maybe they also need monks

Swish
11-10-2021, 08:01 PM
Jump on an alt and see if you can see anyone in "hateplane", and when there is maybe there'll be stuff cleared to the point where you can just gate out. Is the character at the entrance?

Deathimself13
11-10-2021, 09:08 PM
Somewhere near the entrance, maybe a little way in iirc. I'm just hoping I was wise enough to make sure he had a cap on him so he can gate. I'll keep checking with my alt, see if an opportunity arises.

Deathimself13
11-13-2021, 11:10 PM
HUGE shout-out to <CASTLE> and also Carn from <Ancient Blood>
The nightmare is over!!