11-01-2021, 05:54 PM
They're all meth heads or stream their stupid fucking cats

slard271
11-01-2021, 05:57 PM
A++++++++++ would buy again!

Swish
11-01-2021, 06:08 PM

Show them the way pal, what's your twitch username?

Ripqozko
11-01-2021, 06:10 PM
This is an odd melt, subscribed tho. Make sure you hit that notification bell and leave a like.

Chortles Snortles
11-01-2021, 06:20 PM
Please watch me level my 5th troll SK entirely in Guk! Don’t forget to SMASH THST LIEK BOTTON anD suB toDaY!!

https://twitch.tv/chortlessnortles

SiP

Jibartik
11-01-2021, 06:22 PM
I like the guy that throws temper tantrums but he is def a meth head.

Trexller
11-01-2021, 06:51 PM
who was the guy that was streaming with bind sight on bvmmey when he swiped the rogue book?

he's responsible for the most prolific P99 meme

Tunabros
11-01-2021, 07:05 PM
I like the guy that throws temper tantrums but he is def a meth head.

i feel like i know who your talking about

Swish
11-01-2021, 08:20 PM
who was the guy that was streaming with bind sight on bvmmey when he swiped the rogue book?

he's responsible for the most prolific P99 meme

Tricket (one T at the end or two)

Swish
11-01-2021, 08:24 PM
Book not up vid

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/326188748?collection=aCex3S9OZBVCzw

Trexller
11-01-2021, 08:33 PM
Book not up vid

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/326188748?collection=aCex3S9OZBVCzw

i wanna see the director's cut, with voiceover commentary

unsunghero
11-01-2021, 09:15 PM
It takes some guts to put yourself out there, opening yourself up to potential criticism…and not just over gameplay but your appearance or how you talk or even how your room looks

But one thing that EQ streamers have going for them is they won’t have to worry about too much criticism or trolling because no one will be watching. But I respect being willing to put yourself out there

Bardp1999
11-01-2021, 10:53 PM
REDJAMZ

Swish
11-01-2021, 11:55 PM
It takes some guts to put yourself out there, opening yourself up to potential criticism…and not just over gameplay but your appearance or how you talk or even how your room looks

But one thing that EQ streamers have going for them is they won’t have to worry about too much criticism or trolling because no one will be watching. But I respect being willing to put yourself out there

It might have been a few years ago now but I had over 80 viewers for that Chardok AOE incident that got it shut down for the double XP weekend. People will tune in if there's something good going on.

I'm sure if I wanted to stream blue server orc hill I'd be talking to myself.

Stryker85
11-02-2021, 12:01 AM
Have never smoked meth, or anything remotely close, nor do I own any cats.

Rang
11-02-2021, 12:09 PM
REDJAMZ

no one will ever top redjamz

Skarne
11-02-2021, 12:22 PM
no one will ever top redjamz

Isn’t that the skeleton with the human skin stretched over it’s face?

Toxigen
11-02-2021, 01:53 PM
lookatchu bro

Tunabros
11-02-2021, 01:56 PM
REDJAMZ

man, redjamz was the shit

Twochain
11-02-2021, 02:23 PM

Shut the fuck up beef, you are literally the most aggressive retard in this community. You are the walking embodiment of small dick energy. You make a half a good play and talk about it for two weeks, or pretend that you're good at the game. News flash, you're not good at this game, or any game.

I'd pay to watch you stream. I'm trying to see your slack jawed retard ass trying to entertain people. "I DID IT, BEEF TAGGED THE MOB YOU'RE WELCOME I'M THE BEST" But you won't, because nobody likes you, and deep down you know this.

Not even your wife.

greasemonk
11-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Shut the fuck up beef, you are literally the most aggressive retard in this community. You are the walking embodiment of small dick energy. You make a half a good play and talk about it for two weeks, or pretend that you're good at the game. News flash, you're not good at this game, or any game.

I'd pay to watch you stream. I'm trying to see your slack jawed retard ass trying to entertain people. "I DID IT, BEEF TAGGED THE MOB YOU'RE WELCOME I'M THE BEST" But you won't, because nobody likes you, and deep down you know this.

Not even your wife.

Damn.

Tunabros
11-02-2021, 02:45 PM
beef should stream so we can all see his fat greasy body like conda

Ripqozko
11-02-2021, 03:09 PM

Not even your wife.

Mic drop, good to see ya brah

Penish
11-02-2021, 03:16 PM

Not even your wife.

^what mental retardation looks and sounds like, spot on bud. lol

xdrcfrx
11-02-2021, 04:46 PM

Not even your wife.

10/10 rant and flame. nice.

Halox
11-02-2021, 04:54 PM

Not even your wife.

Now THIS is the RnF we've all been craving.

Toryas
11-02-2021, 05:40 PM

Not even your wife.

I doubt he's married. Someone who lets elf pixel pilots who live rent free in his head make him so angry can't be getting laid.

Stryker85
11-02-2021, 06:07 PM

Not even your wife.

When I learned that Beef was actually a NJ State cop, it was like an Ah-HA moment where everything about him suddenly made sense. That explains it all really. He was probably some tiny dick no life fuck in High School that decided he needed to take a position of authority to make himself feel important enough that he could demand the "respect" he never got in life.

Most power hungry shit head cops fit that MO. They were either bullied all through high school, or they WERE the bully in school. With Beef, you can tell that small semblance of power and authority went RIGHT to his head, and now influences his actions and attitude on a 22 year old elf sim MMO.

Also Toryas nailed it, there's no way someone that sad and angry at the world is getting laid. Although... there are always those dumbass women who just love a man in uniform, I'm pretty sure once they spend 5 minutes with him they'd be running for the hills.

tyrant49333
11-02-2021, 06:20 PM
YESSSS LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU

SantagarBrax
11-02-2021, 07:24 PM
Hahaha that was pretty good Twochain.

Scalem
11-02-2021, 07:29 PM

Not even your wife.

Gustoo
11-02-2021, 08:31 PM

Not even your wife.

Not allowed to have this level of hate when all you can do is sit in line for pixels to drop. When this guy is killing you and stealing your items and vice versa you can have this level of stupid-angry and people can safely blame the depravity on PVP (which it is obviously not) but when you're bluebie elf sim player you should prolly get your rage checked out. You sound like someone who would have bloody fists from punching your 19 inch LCD monitor to death after you get killed the second time in a row by the same person.

Ripqozko
11-02-2021, 08:41 PM
Not allowed to have this level of hate when all you can do is sit in line for pixels to drop. When this guy is killing you and stealing your items and vice versa you can have this level of stupid-angry and people can safely blame the depravity on PVP (which it is obviously not) but when you're bluebie elf sim player you should prolly get your rage checked out. You sound like someone who would have bloody fists from punching your 19 inch LCD monitor to death after you get killed the second time in a row by the same person.

No one plays red, sorry for your loss. Hope that helps.

zati
11-02-2021, 09:03 PM

Not even your wife.

damn, layin down the truth

Jibartik
11-02-2021, 09:09 PM
What's twochains twitch that channel sounds lit

cd288
11-03-2021, 10:21 AM
When I learned that Beef was actually a NJ State cop, it was like an Ah-HA moment where everything about him suddenly made sense. That explains it all really. He was probably some tiny dick no life fuck in High School that decided he needed to take a position of authority to make himself feel important enough that he could demand the "respect" he never got in life.

Most power hungry shit head cops fit that MO. They were either bullied all through high school, or they WERE the bully in school. With Beef, you can tell that small semblance of power and authority went RIGHT to his head, and now influences his actions and attitude on a 22 year old elf sim MMO.

Also Toryas nailed it, there's no way someone that sad and angry at the world is getting laid. Although... there are always those dumbass women who just love a man in uniform, I'm pretty sure once they spend 5 minutes with him they'd be running for the hills.

In my experience the state cops in the NY area are usually the worst.

tyrant49333
11-03-2021, 10:33 AM
Keep the epic freakouts going, twochains power ree made my day go by so much faster

Tunabros
11-03-2021, 11:10 AM
might start streaming again on my green druid

time to finally get level 60

Nahuelco
11-03-2021, 11:19 AM
Sounds about as fun as watching worms pop up after a rain in a cow field.

Chortles Snortles
11-03-2021, 11:28 AM
i feel bad for my viewers

Bardp1999
11-03-2021, 03:26 PM
i feel bad for my viewers

https://i.imgur.com/YCZCEMu.gif

Scalem
11-03-2021, 05:19 PM

We get it you and the 7 other people on red want a new red. No one else cares.

Chortles Snortles
11-03-2021, 05:58 PM
^^PvP victim
(LOL)

Kohedron
11-03-2021, 09:31 PM
I watched a grand total of 5 seconds of p99 streaming, only thanks to RNF.

It was some snaggletooth bald kid, acting tough. Pointless. Dumb.

starkind
11-04-2021, 08:55 AM
If you're burned out from raiding, reroll on red. For a bit. You can still keep ur blubie characters at character select ready to go on another client and not worry about hitting ur boxing limit.

Anyway. You can thank me later for not making a brand new thread and dispensing some solid blugreen rnf advice.

Confit
11-04-2021, 04:41 PM
Beef I didn't know you were a NJ State Cop.

Can I get a PBA card, bro?

unsunghero
11-05-2021, 12:38 PM
^^PvP victim
(LOL)

I glanced at chortles feed for a few mins the other day

Dude was running a group in Guk callin shots and makin plays

No cam tho. If you want to become famous by streaming on twitch you gonna need to get a cam. I don’t make the rules I just say em

Bardp1999
11-05-2021, 01:27 PM
There is a reason for no cam

Twochain
11-05-2021, 01:43 PM
Beef I didn't know you were a NJ State Cop.

Can I get a PBA card, bro?

He's a NY cop not a NJ cop.

My best friend from childhood is a NJ state cop. He doesn't prance around like he has the worlds smallest dick, nor would he be elated that the only thing in the world that is making his day go by faster on the side of that highway is a paragraph of hatred followed by two full pages of people just QFT.

Chortles Snortles
11-05-2021, 01:51 PM
streaming is really just for my protection against in game malfeasance
i personally can’t stand hearing and seeing people play video games with the exception of followgrubby

Gustoo
11-05-2021, 01:52 PM
I glanced at chortles feed for a few mins the other day

Dude was running a group in Guk callin shots and makin plays

No cam tho. If you want to become famous by streaming on twitch you gonna need to get a cam. I don’t make the rules I just say em

Yeah chortles knows how to push the buttons in the correct order and say words in the correct order. Good player. About the cam well, I guess not trying to be that kind of personality.

And yeah Scalem obvious pvp victim. Sorry dude life can be hard sometimes. You would have had a lot of problems in the olden days when someone having /consent to drag your corpse could also loot it.

Bardp1999
11-05-2021, 03:25 PM
i personally can’t stand hearing and seeing people play video games with the exception of followgrubby

https://i.imgur.com/cY3ZQ9I.jpg

Strifer
11-05-2021, 05:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/cY3ZQ9I.jpg

Bro quit doxxing me

Gustoo
11-05-2021, 08:58 PM

Smart idea.

Will you quit streaming if there was a new server with people actually wanting to kill you?

JDFriend99
11-05-2021, 10:30 PM

the sad part is you actually believe yourself. Streamers and motivators all suck fat links. Sub that one

unsunghero
11-05-2021, 10:52 PM
the sad part is you actually believe yourself. Streamers and motivators all suck fat links. Sub that one

Usually to be successful at streaming (as in able to make a comfortable living off it), you have to be very skilled at the game you are streaming, at least as a dude. As a chick you just have to be attractive, let’s be real

So the successful streamers do not “suck” at least not at the game. Sucking at life, for both successful or unsuccessful streamers, is more debatable. Although based on your post history as someone who is willing to frequently competitively camp high-ticket items on p99, I don’t think you are in any position to judge success at life

And I have no idea why hate towards “motivators”. Again there are professional and amateur motivators, the pro’s are almost always like gamers, already elite at their chosen area of “motivation” (often either a sport or financial success), and the amateurs are usually at least competent. I only think it would be “sad” to attempt to be a motivator if the person is terrible at what they are attempting to motivate

unsunghero
11-05-2021, 10:56 PM
And before anyone says, there are obvious exceptions to the pre-requisite to being very skilled at the game to be a successful streamer. Asmongold is a pretty obvious exception, as he seems pretty terrible to mediocre at any game he attempts

Argh
11-05-2021, 11:47 PM
Pretty sure he was implying they suck girthy penises, not that they aren't skilled at whatever bullshit. Hope that helps.

unsunghero
11-05-2021, 11:55 PM
Pretty sure he was implying they suck girthy penises, not that they aren't skilled at whatever bullshit. Hope that helps.

Suck and sucks sick are usually synonymous, or was this literally a gay thing?

unsunghero
11-05-2021, 11:56 PM
*dick not sick

unsunghero
11-06-2021, 12:00 AM
And if ya’ll are speaking literally, I am sorry for taking it figuratively. I guess my mind just doesn’t go to the literal act of sucking dicks as naturally as yours does

Argh
11-06-2021, 01:31 AM
Sick burn on the last of the triple post. Proud of you.

Bardp1999
11-06-2021, 01:48 AM
Bro quit doxxing me

https://i.imgur.com/8I1dU1J.jpg

Chortles Snortles
11-06-2021, 09:13 AM
Smart idea.

Will you quit streaming if there was a new server with people actually wanting to kill you?

i would likely record the session and release the stream 24 hrs later if a new red was ever launched

Grimlust666
11-06-2021, 08:00 PM
Streaming can be mentally taxing especially when you suck and only bring in 10-15 on a good day. It's hard to find someone that's talented and motivated enough to polish production for something that has such a low viewership potential(everquest in general). So you get people that just do it for the passion, regardless of talent. At least that's my personal take.

Swish
11-07-2021, 02:56 AM

Got myself mentioned on Grubby's channel one time... :)

https://clips.twitch.tv/FlaccidHonorableEmuArgieB8

Trexller
11-07-2021, 03:31 AM
I'm 7 pages late but,

Imagine giving a shit about watching someone else play a video game.

humans are just so starved for entertainment, that anything flashing across an lcd screen is enthralling.

fuckshit22
11-07-2021, 08:44 AM
I'm 7 pages late but,

Imagine giving a shit about watching someone else play a video game.

humans are just so starved for entertainment, that anything flashing across an lcd screen is enthralling.

ya i would hope everquest players would be self aware enough to think twice before criticizing someone else's entertainment. but no, were all retarded in our own special ways.

radda
11-07-2021, 09:43 AM
i play drums on my stream

Wall O Lead
11-07-2021, 04:17 PM
Aye, Beef we use to have fun streaming Mischief w/ ur cleric and my druid.

tyrant49333
11-07-2021, 04:25 PM
Aye, Beef we use to have fun streaming Mischief w/ ur cleric and my druid.

that was fun, hmu on discord! Beefbrocceri#3614

AenorVZ
11-07-2021, 09:10 PM
I will stream Purple.

Whale biologist
11-07-2021, 10:27 PM
I will stream Purple.

Is purple = blue leveling content and pvp raids?

Fammaden
11-08-2021, 12:20 AM
Purple is the color of these dudes' balls while they endlessly edge waiting for the new PvP server that will never be.

AenorVZ
11-08-2021, 02:33 AM
If I never get another classic EQ PvP server I'll get over it. Would hate to be somebody whose only company is their grievances.

Purple = /roleplay. You can't have roleplay without PvP.