View Full Version : When an antivaxxer get covid

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Whale biologist
08-23-2021, 01:13 PM
Yi0uX2sZuFg

unsunghero
08-23-2021, 01:25 PM
Lol I do like the clip, genuinely laughed at it, good choice

But anti-vaxxer here (only for covid vax)

Got covid Jul 2020

Quarantined

Didn’t give it to anyone

Was fine

Ravager
08-23-2021, 02:09 PM
Lol I do like the clip, genuinely laughed at it, good choice

But anti-vaxxer here (only for covid vax)

Got covid Jul 2020

Quarantined

Didn’t give it to anyone

Was fine

There's a lot of people who jump out of planes too. Most are fine. Some aren't. But jumping out of planes isn't contagious.

Mesocyclone
08-23-2021, 02:12 PM
the way the Nazis are SO for it makes me be against it.

Tunabros
08-23-2021, 02:50 PM
no one cares

hope this helps

unsunghero
08-23-2021, 02:58 PM
There's a lot of people who jump out of planes too. Most are fine. Some aren't. But jumping out of planes isn't contagious.

“Quarantined

Didn’t give it to anyone”

Did ya catch that part? I think it’s actually illegal to knowingly have covid and not quarantine. Pretty sure I can be charged with something, heard of that happening

Andrei Chikatilo
08-23-2021, 03:04 PM
We laugh at you for more than a year

Jibartik
08-23-2021, 03:07 PM
When the world dies from covid 2 that mutated in an anti vaxxer

Yi0uX2sZuFg

Toxigen
08-23-2021, 03:13 PM

horrible analogy

hope this helps

Jibartik
08-23-2021, 03:20 PM
The nazis' had pieces of flare, that they made the jews wear.

Nocht
08-23-2021, 03:41 PM
Stage 1: Convince the public that a cold virus will kill them all. Politicize it so it polarizes people into two groups.

Stage 2: Roll out a drug that will protect them, label anyone a conspiracy theorist who presents evidence that the drug is unsafe or that the cold virus isn't dangerous.

Stage 3: Release an engineered virus that is deadly unto the world and call it the cold virus. Anyone who figures it out will be labeled as a conspiracy theorist and ejected from society by people in fear.

Stage 4: Require more identification of vaccination and prohibit unvaccinated people from participating in society. Label anyone who opposes as a conspiracy theorist, label anyone who takes action as a terrorist.

Stage 5: Open concentration camps, send anyone who is unvaccinated, unwilling to comply, and all conspiracy theorists/terrorists to camps. Roll out new laws for the masses.

Stage 6: Begin end game. Depopulation of the Earth. Control and enslave the few that remain.

rHcmnowjfrQ
Learn to swim.

Jibartik
08-23-2021, 03:44 PM
Seven bowls of judgment:

First Bowl
Plague of Loathsome Sores. So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

I cant help but notice there is a higher rate of infection among 666's supporters of the thing that started the apocalypse we're in :)

Ooloo
08-23-2021, 03:46 PM
High whale biologist it's pretty creepy and evil to revel in the deaths of others. Luckily, covid isn't very dangerous and "anti-vaxxxers" (which you are conveniently conflating with nutjobs who don't want like an MMR vaccine or something) are by and large going to be totally fine without a covid vaccine. Covid is not very dangerous, you are a credulous rube who is eager to believe things.

Here are the rational concerns of the hesitant population:

1) Vaccines typically take years to test for safety and efficacy. This one only took 6 months. And there have been rare, but severe, documented side effects. There is no data at all on long term side effects, because it has not existed in the long term.

2) If you're not in a vulnerable demographic getting covid is barely more dangerous than getting a cold. Many people don't even *know* they have it because their symptoms are so negligible.

It is perfectly reasonable to pass on the vaccine if you're not in a vulnerable group. However I think it's probably a good idea if you're like a 300 pound diabetic.

This is how to use your brain and not just blindly support the side you're comfortable with. But remember, it's the right who is "politicizing" this lol. Get real.

Jibartik
08-23-2021, 03:48 PM
Whoever's skin breaks out in covid zits first is wrong.

Shawk
08-23-2021, 03:54 PM
the way the Nazis are SO for it makes me be against it.

Meanwhile guys I know of who are heavily racist are heavily also against the vaccine. Guys I know living on welfare their whole lives are mostly against the vaccine. None of this generalizing adds up to anything, let alone calling someone a Nazi.

You people are drama queens. Get the shot.

Horza
08-23-2021, 03:55 PM
1) Vaccines typically take years to test for safety and efficacy. This one only took 6 months. And there have been rare, but severe, documented side effects. There is no data at all on long term side effects, because it has not existed in the long term.

Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. (https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine)

Nocht
08-23-2021, 04:02 PM
isCh4kCeNYU

Horza
08-23-2021, 04:06 PM
Stage 1: Convince the public that a cold virus will kill them all. Politicize it so it polarizes people into two groups.

Stage 2: Roll out a drug that will protect them, label anyone a conspiracy theorist who presents evidence that the drug is unsafe or that the cold virus isn't dangerous.

Stage 3: Release an engineered virus that is deadly unto the world and call it the cold virus. Anyone who figures it out will be labeled as a conspiracy theorist and ejected from society by people in fear.

Stage 4: Require more identification of vaccination and prohibit unvaccinated people from participating in society. Label anyone who opposes as a conspiracy theorist, label anyone who takes action as a terrorist.

Stage 5: Open concentration camps, send anyone who is unvaccinated, unwilling to comply, and all conspiracy theorists/terrorists to camps. Roll out new laws for the masses.

Stage 6: Begin end game. Depopulation of the Earth. Control and enslave the few that remain.

You guys already tried to secede once before, remind me how well that went for you.

Ooloo
08-23-2021, 04:07 PM
Today, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty (koe-mir’-na-tee), for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older. (https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine)

Yeah I saw that and that's great, it doesn't change any of the points I raised. Such as the fact that vaccines usually take years to test, this was developed in 6 months (btw it was developed under trump and all the dems were saying they didn't trust it then lol, way to politicize it bros), and there is not yet any data on possible long term side effects. Also the guy who developed MRNA technology has serious reservations about this specific vaccine, and was banned from social media for "misinformation".

So, again, considering that covid itself isn't very dangerous, and if you get covid you have a robust natural immunity to it afterward, it really doesn't make sense to just put this substance in your body because everyone is screaming that you must do it.

If the vaccine works, why do the vaccinated care if everyone gets it? They are free to get it if it makes them feel safe. If the vaccine doesn't work, why do they care so much that everyone gets it? This is pure tribal political partisan idiocy and it's way more contagious than the actual virus even is.

Whale biologist
08-23-2021, 04:09 PM
High whale biologist it's pretty creepy and evil to revel in the deaths of others. Luckily, covid isn't very dangerous and "anti-vaxxxers" (which you are conveniently conflating with nutjobs who don't want like an MMR vaccine or something) are by and large going to be totally fine without a covid vaccine. Covid is not very dangerous, you are a credulous rube who is eager to believe things.

Here are the rational concerns of the hesitant population:

2) If you're not in a vulnerable demographic getting covid is barely more dangerous than getting a cold. Many people don't even *know* they have it because their symptoms are so negligible.

It is perfectly reasonable to pass on the vaccine if you're not in a vulnerable group. However I think it's probably a good idea if you're like a 300 pound diabetic.

This is how to use your brain and not just blindly support the side you're comfortable with. But remember, it's the right who is "politicizing" this lol. Get real.

You people are drama queens. Get the shot.

Nocht
08-23-2021, 04:11 PM
You guys already tried to secede once before, remind me how well that went for you.

We all know you are going to be the fat eunuch in Demolition Man. Don't forget to memorize the chorus of the Oscar Meyer wiener song Horzo.

Krtm_gUAadI

Toxigen
08-23-2021, 04:11 PM
will never, ever get this vax

suck farts

Ooloo
08-23-2021, 04:16 PM
*post full of quotes*

Excellent retort Whale biologist. Really engaged with the points I raised and interrogated your own biases. Good job.

Thorgrimm
08-23-2021, 04:18 PM
q7DfQMPmJRI

Whale biologist
08-23-2021, 04:22 PM
*post full of quotes*

Excellent retort Whale biologist. Really engaged with the points I raised and interrogated your own biases. Good job.

https://i.imgur.com/FfCuL79.png

Gatordash
08-23-2021, 04:41 PM
I have an employee who texted me she got Covid today so now I have to cover her for the next two weeks. Get the vaccine and go to work you losers.

Thorgrimm
08-23-2021, 04:44 PM
I have an employee who texted me she got Covid today so now I have to cover her for the next two weeks. Get the vaccine and go to work you losers.

Fully vaccinated people are still getting Covid

It doesn't prevent you from getting the virus. It's gene altering therapy that reduces symptoms.

If anything, we're starting to learn that vaxxed folks are the super spreaders creating the variants

Mead
08-23-2021, 04:47 PM

It doesn't prevent you from getting the virus. It's gene altering therapy that reduces symptoms.

If anything, we're starting to learn that vaxxed folks are the super spreaders creating the variants

Which you shouldn't have a problem with because the virus is just like the flu and statistically speaking no big deal

Thorgrimm
08-23-2021, 04:52 PM
Which you shouldn't have a problem with because the virus is just like the flu and statistically speaking no big deal

I don't believe gene altering therapy is necessary for something "just like the flu"

unsunghero
08-23-2021, 05:05 PM
To play devil’s advocate to my own statements:

I’m fairly sure Trump got the vaccine

Tucker Carlson has apparently gotten the vaccine

Ben Shapiro has gotten the vaccine

Dunno about Hannity

Mead
08-23-2021, 05:08 PM
I don't believe gene altering therapy is necessary for something "just like the flu"

I would say they're just trying to turn you back into apes but..

Horza
08-23-2021, 05:12 PM
Tucker Swanson Carlson wants to mess with your genes.

Activa
08-23-2021, 05:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FfCuL79.png

More like "hey honey I found some information from doctors and scientists that don't have massive conflicts of interest with pharmaceutical companies".

Shawk
08-23-2021, 05:29 PM

There are tons of loop holes like this in their "logic"

Gatordash
08-23-2021, 09:34 PM

You don't get symptoms or get very mild symptoms though so your lazy ass can still come to work.

Mesocyclone
08-23-2021, 09:36 PM
When is the end of the world variant? When the sun explodes.

Thorgrimm
08-23-2021, 10:41 PM
You don't get symptoms or get very mild symptoms though so your lazy ass can still come to work.

A lot of people seem happy to get Covid

2 week paid vacation

hobart
08-23-2021, 10:49 PM
More like "hey honey I found some information from doctors and scientists that don't have massive conflicts of interest with pharmaceutical companies".

Good call. We should turn to doctors who have no experience in pharmaceuticals.

In fact, it would be best if anyone on the FDA had never worked for a pharmaceutical company in their lives. We can just recruit our replacement experts at our local coffee shops.

If your appendix ever ruptures, don't go to a surgeon. He has conflicts of interest.

Bardp1999
08-23-2021, 10:58 PM
Young doctor here - COVID is fake and the vaccine is a sterilizer, enjoy!

Activa
08-23-2021, 11:21 PM
Good call. We should turn to doctors who have no experience in pharmaceuticals.

In fact, it would be best if anyone on the FDA had never worked for a pharmaceutical company in their lives. We can just recruit our replacement experts at our local coffee shops.

If your appendix ever ruptures, don't go to a surgeon. He has conflicts of interest.

Just how is it possible that you're actually this dumb? I've gotta say, I'm genuinely impressed.

unsunghero
08-23-2021, 11:31 PM
Still, most of my family all has the vaccine and they’re fine. I just passing on it until my work forces me. Then to avoid the hassle of finding a new job I’ll let them stick me with that experimental shit even tho I already made covid my bish

unsunghero
08-23-2021, 11:33 PM
Me, soon

Edit: minus the rampage lol

Whale biologist
08-23-2021, 11:52 PM
Me, soon

Edit: minus the rampage lol

https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15466&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1629776027

I don't know why you're mad about smol burgers.

Your burgers are big! 💯

Jibartik
08-23-2021, 11:58 PM
A lot of people seem happy to get Covid

2 week paid vacation

I've had like a 2 year one thanks to people trying to avoid it no thanks

unsunghero
08-24-2021, 12:41 AM
I don't know why you're mad about smol burgers.

Your burgers are big! 💯

Still a great movie. I always get a little choked up at the end

unsunghero
08-24-2021, 12:44 AM
I've had like a 2 year one thanks to people trying to avoid it no thanks

A lot of people got it and had symptoms so mild (or none) they didn’t even realize it. Remember back when it hit what the % was that were asymptomatic? There was always the fear it could still be spread without symptoms, and that’s true, but last I heard because the main transmission methods involve droplets, no symptoms mean far less droplets, and thus a reduced chance of transmission

Please don’t ban me. Consult your doctor. I am not teh expert

Andrei Chikatilo
08-24-2021, 12:05 PM
More than 99% survive COVID.

This man is insane.

Jibartik
08-24-2021, 12:15 PM
Well lets hope 99% dont survive world war 3

Gravydoo II
08-24-2021, 12:39 PM
Lets make a gun with 100 chambers and put a bullet in it. Then, lets see you go before it and squeeze the trigger. You wouldn't, you're a pussy. You'd push everyone in your family, everyone in your life in front of that gun though. You already have.

99% chance to live, whats the problem? Squeeze it.

Ooloo
08-24-2021, 12:51 PM
Lets make a gun with 100 chambers and put a bullet in it. Then, lets see you go before it and squeeze the trigger. You wouldn't, you're a pussy. You'd push everyone in your family, everyone in your life in front of that gun though. You already have.

You put other's lives at risk every single time you drive your car down the road. Gee let me make a retarded russian roulette analogy about that too so I can shame you into never driving again.

Let's all just live in cement cells with nutrient solution pumped into our bellies, and our reproductive materials extracted by robots to grow new humans in a lab. No more risks!!

Seriously, just think about things for five seconds man.

Shawk
08-24-2021, 01:31 PM
Well lets hope 99% dont survive world war 3Just a Doomer God Monster dreaming..

99% chance to live, whats the problem? Squeeze it.The loudest war mongering type is never on the front line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II https://www.project1999.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3350825#post3350825)

You put other's lives at risk every single time you drive your car down the road. Gee let me make a retarded russian roulette analogy about that too so I can shame you into never driving again.

Let's all just live in cement cells with nutrient solution pumped into our bellies, and our reproductive materials extracted by robots to grow new humans in a lab. No more risks!!

Seriously, just think about things for five seconds man.
What a vivid imagination..
Go get the shot.

Mblake1981
08-24-2021, 01:33 PM

Dear Diary

Gatordash
08-24-2021, 01:34 PM

The problem is there have been 3 deaths linked to the vaccine due to a blood clot forming following the J & J vaccine.

So for your analogy to make sense, you would need to put a bullet in a gun with 112,359,551 chambers.

Thorgrimm
08-24-2021, 01:40 PM
Go get the shot.

X6n-XRuFmmE

Shawk
08-24-2021, 01:52 PM
just edge lords left i guess

Andrei Chikatilo
08-24-2021, 02:20 PM

That is not how this works. You are misunderstanding.

99.99%+ of persons can get COVID 1000 times and not notice they are sick.

Some fat body with weak lung die every time from once.

Are you a scared fat body with weak lung? Stay home. Stop spreading fear, disinformation. It will lead to war.

Horza
08-24-2021, 02:33 PM

I'm not sure how those figures work with six hundred thousand dead, Nirgon.

Botten
08-24-2021, 02:39 PM
That is not how this works. You are misunderstanding.

Some fat body with weak lung die every time from once.

Are you a scared fat body with weak lung? Stay home. Stop spreading fear, disinformation. It will lead to war.

Because Nick Cordero was fat to you ?
Maybe at 41; he was old to you?

How about Wyatt Gibson. But maybe 5 years old with no prior health problems still doesn't jive with you.

Or wait maybe you are that type of Anti-Vaxxer pushing the fake news that only 0.004% who do get Covid die.

Thorgrimm
08-24-2021, 02:40 PM

That number isn't even remotely real

I'm sure you have a copy/paste response at the ready

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 02:41 PM
Nirgon.

It's a fun gimmick account, I wish he really was a Russian. :p

Andrei Chikatilo
08-24-2021, 02:43 PM
These are insane persons. Disregard them.

Tunabros
08-24-2021, 03:04 PM
seek jesus

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 03:09 PM
seek jesus

In Soviet Russia, Jesus crucify YOU!

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 03:21 PM
they deleted that thread because i spit such fire haha. sorry Gwaihir :( lost a bunch of communication that was intended for you

Tunabros in case you missed it, please do ignore me. You may be young but I can tell you will suck forever :) after a period of five years, if you ever arrive at a rebirth and regret rejecting a very rare human being who showed you kindness for no reason but rank transphobia, feel free to show up on your knees; I'll even be polite about your low IQ

Horza
08-24-2021, 03:35 PM
Sounds like staff is just as sick of reading Nazi bullshit about beautiful European phenotypes as me.

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 03:48 PM
Sounds like staff is just as sick of reading Nazi bullshit about beautiful European phenotypes as me.

sorry man i didnt realize you are/had married someone ugly. i didnt mean anything by it for you, in fact i typically pay you less than zero regard, only remembering you when you are in front of my face (since you are always saying the same thing in the very same tone etc, encountering you is almost like encountering an inanimate object).

If it's any consolation, it wouldn't cause me any pain to never hear a word from you again, so resolution is as easy as inaction from my pov. Or did you want something from me...?

Activa
08-24-2021, 03:48 PM

Yep, 600,000 dead, some of which were car accident and gun shot victims.

https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/man-who-died-in-motorcycle-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report-07-18-2020

Dr. Pino tells FOX 35 that one "could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash."

HAHAHAHAHAHA. He literally fucking said that.

https://www.kmov.com/news/colorado-coroner-calling-out-how-state-classifies-covid-19-deaths/article_297e3550-4131-11eb-9f01-ffe3e11d0f46.html

"The Grand County, Colorado coroner is calling attention to the way the state health department is classifying some deaths. The coroner, Brenda Bock, says two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds."

How many more were falsely reported or were actually flu related deaths and not covid? Strange how the flu doesn't exist anymore. Keep eating that propaganda tho dumb ass.

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 05:05 PM
Yep, 600,000 dead, some of which were car accident and gun shot victims.

https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/man-who-died-in-motorcycle-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report-07-18-2020

Dr. Pino tells FOX 35 that one "could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash."

HAHAHAHAHAHA. He literally fucking said that.

https://www.kmov.com/news/colorado-coroner-calling-out-how-state-classifies-covid-19-deaths/article_297e3550-4131-11eb-9f01-ffe3e11d0f46.html

"The Grand County, Colorado coroner is calling attention to the way the state health department is classifying some deaths. The coroner, Brenda Bock, says two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds."

How many more were falsely reported or were actually flu related deaths and not covid? Strange how the flu doesn't exist anymore. Keep eating that propaganda tho dumb ass.

It takes education to understand morbidity. /nods

Ooloo
08-24-2021, 05:19 PM
If you think our general response to covid broadly makes sense (IE; masking, social distancing, limits on indoor occupancy etc..), you must also believe we should do the same things, but a bit less, for the flu.

Should we take these same measures during a bad flu season, but a bit less? To be consistent with your own argument, you should answer yes.

Covid is more deadly to old people than the flu, however it is *less* deadly to the young and healthy than the flu. So it's worse on the whole, yes, but not by a lot.

Let's say a bad flu season is 80 deadly points, and covid19 is 100 deadly points, should we not then take the same precautions for the flu, but 20% less?

The fact is nobody has even remotely dreamed of taking such drastic measures even during the worst flu season. At best you get "Heyyyy watch out, bad flu goin around." and everyone just continues living their lives.

Nobody ever has a coherent answer to this question, which is why I keep raising it.

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 05:23 PM
you must also believe

you should answer yes.

bossy

Botten
08-24-2021, 05:29 PM
If you think our general response to covid broadly makes sense (IE; masking, social distancing, limits on indoor occupancy etc..), you must also believe we should do the same things, but a bit less, for the flu.

Should we take these same measures during a bad flu season, but a bit less? To be consistent with your own argument, you should answer yes.

Covid is more deadly to old people than the flu, however it is *less* deadly to the young and healthy than the flu. So it's worse on the whole, yes, but not by a lot.

Let's say a bad flu season is 80 deadly points, and covid19 is 100 deadly points, should we not then take the same precautions for the flu, but 20% less?

The fact is nobody has even remotely dreamed of taking such drastic measures even during the worst flu season. At best you get "Heyyyy watch out, bad flu goin around." and everyone just continues living their lives.

Nobody ever has a coherent answer to this question, which is why I keep raising it.

And hospitals have never been so over whelmed before from what is being related to the flu in your post.

Lets watch people dying while gasping for air. Is this not dramatic enough to get peoples attention this could be a problem to you?

Ooloo
08-24-2021, 05:33 PM
And hospitals have never been so over whelmed before from what is being related to the flu in your post.

Lets watch people dying while gasping for air. Is this not dramatic enough to get peoples attention this could be a problem to you?

Hospitals have not even remotely been overwhelmed by covid patients. I understand that was a concern at the beginning, but then it didn't turn out to be true. Remember that big fancy navy boat with the big red cross on it that trump brought into NYC? It was barely used. Also the makeshift field hospitals were barely used. Also most people, even if they *do* get hospitalized, don't die.

Tons of people get hospitalized and die from the flu, every year. Why are we not on a quest to eliminate that? You utterly dodged every question I raised.

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 05:43 PM

Flu patients don't clog up the critical care units as much as covid. That's what they mean by overwhelmed.

Thorgrimm
08-24-2021, 05:48 PM

Beyond hyperbole

Toxigen
08-24-2021, 06:00 PM

kool aid drinking idiot alert

hospitals are designed to run / operate at near capacity...they dont make money at 50%

use whats left of your brain holy fuck

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 06:26 PM
kool aid drinking idiot alert

hospitals are designed to run / operate at near capacity...they dont make money at 50%

use whats left of your brain holy fuck

Lol this guy's never been within 5 miles of a hospital

when you are commenting your small little offhand, unstudied, sweeping comments on medical matters, can you try to sound like you are at least capable of maintaining a social relationship with a MD irl? Like, that a person actually in that profession would even be able to have a conversation with you.

You do not have any friends who are doctors. In fact, you would feel uncomfortable around them and find yourself comparing your "greatness" (120k salary, tops lol and I would bet on half that, in some sort of shitty plastic-shuffling nonsense game and proud) to theirs. I can literally hear the dogs barking and children screaming in the background of ur poasts. Just doesn't pass the smell test for hospital business expertise; you sound like a dumbass redneck with inferiority complex yet again, a worrying pattern.

I am sure you're very rich though, considering . But I wonder if you understand that your pride in your consumer identity, in a pitiful category, is literally all you communicated in your poast. Coast to coast and poast for poast I will continue to roast your toast, til you find Jesus or he taketh the job over from me.

pink grapefruit
08-24-2021, 06:44 PM
I feel like everything makes me sad, anymore.

Living in a more rural area what is most disheartening is all the kind healthcare workers I know who are deep into the conspiracy theories and misinformation themselves. There are a lot of good people who have witnessed the horrors of covid firsthand who still refuse the vaccine, primarily (from what I've seen) bc they fear it may cause miscarriage or infertility.

It all wears on a person. We're told to call people "vaccine-hesitant" as opposed to anti-vaxxers. More flies w honey sorta thing, and it makes sense. People wanting to do the wait and see thing should look around at all us vaccinated people and take note of how well we seem to be doing.

i been vaccinated since january and my health has not deteriorated or anything. looking forward to my booster shot soon :)

Ooloo
08-24-2021, 06:47 PM
I'm not vaccinated and I just go about my daily life as normal. I put a mask on if I'm required to. I'm doing just fine.

It's gonna be okay guys, it's not really that deadly. If you're in a vulnerable category it's significantly more serious, but then so is the flu. Live in fear if you want but the rational and reasonable among us don't.

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 06:55 PM
It's gonna be okay guys, it's not really that deadly. If if you want but the rational and reasonable among us don't.

it's been a long while since we passed the point where 1 in 1000 American blacks were killed. I could come up with uglier numbers, but this is the one I remember, calculated myself from death statistics and census numbers, because it was enough.

When I was in high school, one death among a thousand was enough to disrupt things and make great proclamations in eulogy as to what lengths we'd have gone to save that life. Fool that I am I believed we cared for each other so much, and my standards never changed. Can you explain when yours did? Or were you this pitiless from birth?

Every thousand who enter, one is killed. This to me is ugly enough for me to take all measures thus far without complaint.

Activa
08-24-2021, 07:07 PM
i been vaccinated since january and my health has not deteriorated or anything. looking forward to my booster shot soon :)

From what I've noticed of the majority of vaccinated people is that their health is already in a state that has barely any room to deteriorate further than it already is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvpK998H6Kk

This is how I view every single person who tries to push vaccines on people that are actually healthy.

pink grapefruit
08-24-2021, 07:13 PM
From what I've noticed of the majority of vaccinated people is that their health is already in a state that has barely any room to deteriorate further than it already is.

This is how I view every single person who tries to push vaccines on people that are actually healthy.

lol i love south park

Horza
08-24-2021, 07:20 PM

171 million Americans have been vaccinated, fringe right weirdo.

Activa
08-24-2021, 07:34 PM
171 million Americans have been vaccinated, fringe right weirdo.

That's a cool story bro. Healthy people don't need vaccines because we have this neat little thing called an immune system. Maybe if idiots stopped shoveling fast food and soda into their fat faces their immune systems would actually do what they're supposed to.

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 07:42 PM
That's a cool story bro. Healthy people don't need vaccines because we have this neat little thing called an immune system. Maybe if idiots stopped shoveling fast food and soda into their fat faces their immune systems would actually do what they're supposed to.

You have no idea what the immune system is lmao

GinnasP99
08-24-2021, 08:02 PM
The immune system is a complex network of cells and proteins that defends the body against infection. The immune system keeps a record of every germ (microbe) it has ever defeated so it can recognise and destroy the microbe quickly if it enters the body again.

Nuh uhhh

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 08:05 PM
The immune system is a complex network of cells and proteins that defends the body against infection. The immune system keeps a record of every germ (microbe) it has ever defeated so it can recognise and destroy the microbe quickly if it enters the body again.

Nuh uhhh

Yeah so when it encounters a new one it gives you fever, overtime mucus production, and with covid - cytokine storms.

The killer in me is the killer in you. 😛

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 08:07 PM
lol yeah, that definition ain't accurate. very aspirational tho.

also this is probably me responding to bait, but pokesan is ass backwards wrong as usual. fever etc is downstream of when antibodies DO detect something, not when they don't, obviously.

the idea is that ideally, when armed properly, your border troops will never allow enough virons in to replicate into a problem requiring systemic reaction once detected. A truly new and undetected virus proliferates freely without any immune response, a la HIV, until that proliferation itself begins causing its problems.

Don't listen to "whale biologist", he's demonstrably malformed

bomaroast
08-24-2021, 08:10 PM
I guess you would call me an antivaxer. I just don’t like doctors or hospitals or pharmaceutical companies. Anyways, I’ve got the virus right now. It’s just like a medium grade flu. Kind of uncomfortable, but no big deal. I’m happy this will be over in a few days and I’ll have some resistance!

Thorgrimm
08-24-2021, 08:12 PM
Yeah so when it encounters a new one it gives you fever, overtime mucus production, and with covid - cytokine storms.

The killer in me is the killer in you. 😛

It has a 99.9% survival rate

The vast majority of people that it kills are obese

unsunghero
08-24-2021, 08:12 PM
I guess she would call me and antivaxer. I just don’t like doctors or hospitals or pharmaceutical companies. Anyways, I’ve got the virus right now. It’s just like a medium grade flu. Kind of uncomfortable, but no big deal. i’m happy this will be over in a few days and I have some resistance!

CVS and Walgreens offer free same day testing. That’s the only way to know if it’s covid or just a cold or the flu. If you get a positive test, instructions will follow on how to quarantine. It would be helpful to know for sure rather than just assume

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 08:13 PM
It has a 99.9% survival rate

The vast majority of people that it kills are obese

Not the point retard

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 08:14 PM
lol yeah, that definition ain't accurate. very aspirational tho.

also this is probably me responding to bait, but pokesan is ass backwards wrong as usual. fever etc is downstream of when antibodies DO detect something, not when they don't, obviously.

the difference is that ideally, when armed properly, your border troops will never allow enough virons in to replicate into a systemic reaction. But the reaction is, in fact, your body recognizing virus.

Is it untrue that often the immune response is the true murderer? 🤔

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 08:19 PM
yes your immune response can kill or harm you in myriad ways. this is why anti-inflammatories "are a thing" among a million others

unsunghero
08-24-2021, 08:20 PM
It is undeniable that obese people are more at risk, along with the elderly and people with serious pre-existing health conditions

One thing not mentioned however is how much exposure someone had. A lot of healthy healthcare workers had serious covid symptoms and it was preposed that if a lot of the virus enters the body at once, it could overwhelm the body’s ability to mount a defense. Picture tiny virus cells in droplets. The ideal would be just 1 or 2 entering the body and beginning to replicate, the body’s immune system responds and deals with them. However, if thousands entered the body at roughly the same time and began to replicate at the same rate as the 1 or 2 from before, you could have an entirely different situation

Once again, disclaimer: don’t ban me, this is not medical advice, consult your doctor, I am not a doctor

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 08:24 PM
yes your immune response can kill or harm you in myriad ways. this is why anti-inflammatories "are a thing" among a million others

I see. Can we also say your correction is narrow and flaccid?

https://i.imgur.com/wRfzyzA.gif

bomaroast
08-24-2021, 08:27 PM
Nah, Ill pass on the test the same as Ill pass ok the vaccine. if this flu that I have is the virus, so be it. If it’s not, so be it.

Shawk
08-24-2021, 08:29 PM
Nah, Ill pass on the test the same as Ill pass ok the vaccine. if this flu that I have is the virus, so be it. If it’s not, so be it.

Won't stop you from telling people you had covid probably.

You're a fucking moron.

Shawk
08-24-2021, 08:32 PM

Hahahahahahah

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 08:34 PM
I see. Can we also say your correction is narrow and flaccid?

https://i.imgur.com/wRfzyzA.gif

not really reading your posts for the context considering your pathology toward me; just commenting when i saw misinformation. bye!

unsunghero
08-24-2021, 08:34 PM

It takes like 20 min (it’s just a cheek swab, not even one of those nasal swabs anymore), you just pick a time slot, hop out of your car, walk up to an outside makeshift tent area and do a quick cheek swab. They text your result within like an hour

It can matter especially with your work, if you are working. Your work is required to give you a set amount of time to quarantine, so you could have a longer break if you wanted. Also it can matter in regards to putting your co-workers friends and family (the vulnerable ones) at risk

Aside from doing any of this, then I guess the best plan would be to assume u have it and quarantine until you are at least 3 days in a row without symptoms. That’s what many workplaces are asking for for someone to return to work, although mine needed to see a negative test

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 08:35 PM
not really reading your posts for the context considering your pathology toward me; just commenting when i saw misinformation. bye!

TFW encounter isn't the same thing as detect. Good erudition lady.

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 08:42 PM
it's fine if he's quarantining it, no need to hassle :) not your faults that ur pozzed!

bomaroast
08-24-2021, 08:42 PM
Won't stop you from telling people you had covid probably.

You're a fucking moron.

Nah, I'll tell them the same as I said here. I had a medium-grade flu.

I think it probably is the virus because it totally kicked my ass for about 18 hours, and since then anytime I try to do a little chore around the house or something I get completely gassed very quickly.

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make them a moron. Calling other people names does make you an asshole though. Likewise, not everyone refusing medical care is doing so because they love trump and think the virus is fake. The world's not so black and white.

Yes, I've been chilling in my house for 5 days now. I've got plenty of food and the internet.

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 08:49 PM
TFW encounter isn't the same thing as detect. Good erudition lady.

skin crawls with compliment from you at this point FYI. do me a favor and don't bother. i promise i wont hassle you unless you are poasting disinfo on my subspecialties

bomaroast
08-24-2021, 08:53 PM
Having thought about this for a moment.. isn't the OP kind of sadistic? Is sadism how we are now?

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 08:54 PM
Having thought about this for a moment.. isn't the OP kind of sadistic? Is sadism how we are now?

Yup, been protesting this wordily for months now :( no kindness left, people all wrung out. Couldn't reach 'em on your hands and knees, people you posted with for 10 yrs.

Penish
08-24-2021, 09:03 PM
Still don't know a soul that's died or had complications from covid, hope this helps.

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 09:04 PM

Literally a cartoon and nothing else, relax.

Horza
08-24-2021, 09:07 PM
Yup, been protesting this wordily for months now :( no kindness left, people all wrung out. Couldn't reach 'em on your hands and knees, people you posted with for 10 yrs.

Making fun of self-described Nazis is 1984.

imperiouskitten
Literally a cartoon and nothing else, relax.

see, it's a joke because he said it is. Isn't he funny? And doesn't he sound like he's having a great time? :o

Yeah, he's a nasty guy. Drove me off calling me a cunt as hard as he could, for months. Now trying to suck me off so I let him in for another run. Creepy. Yes sadism, and without consent, and by the way he thinks women into BDSM are like rapists or something meanwhile and he gets off on hectoring those women. He thinks we want our consent violated and does so with vigor.

Sick puppy! Also not very smart, but smart enough to do intellectual damage, so discourse will only improve if you join in ignoring henceforth :)

Shawk
Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make them a moron. Calling other people names does make you an asshole though. Likewise, not everyone refusing medical care is doing so because they love trump and think the virus is fake. The world's not so black and white.

Wow, so wise. Go fuck yourself, Moron.

You self proclaimed individualistic types that ALSO dependent on society when need be are nothing but absolute inbred morons.

Thorgrimm
08-24-2021, 09:11 PM
Not the point retard

Your personal insult aside

Yes, it's the only point

Healthy people who are not obese are not dropping in the streets like flies because of Covid

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 09:16 PM
see, it's a joke because he said it is. Isn't he funny? And doesn't he sound like he's having a great time? :o

Yeah, he's a nasty guy. Drove me off calling me a cunt as hard as he could, for months. Now trying to suck me off so I let him in for another run. Creepy. Yes sadism, and without consent, and by the way he thinks women into BDSM are like rapists or something meanwhile and he gets off on hectoring those women. He thinks we want our consent violated and does so with vigor.

Sick puppy!

I'm willing to talk with preconditions.

You can surrender your sword in PM or no deal. :p

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 09:18 PM
I'm willing to talk with preconditions.

You can surrender your sword in PM or no deal. :p

We're only talking because of your desperate baiting or the appearance thereof. Sorry, i already tried communicating for years. Bye.

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 09:19 PM
We're only talking because of your desperate baiting or the appearance thereof. Sorry, I hold the cards. You are unkind in ways I will not countenance. Bye.

That's fine but I bet you'll reconsider. :D

bomaroast
08-24-2021, 09:27 PM
Wow, so wise. Go fuck yourself, Moron.

You self proclaimed individualistic types that ALSO dependent on society when need be are nothing but absolute inbred morons.

I just don't spook easily. I'm not afraid.

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 09:28 PM
That's fine but I bet you'll reconsider. :D

Creepy. I know you think I am joking or memeing, but it's my duty to you as a friend not to reward this. You have bet against the wrong quality, pokesan. I'm sorry. People change. They outgrow abusive relationships and renegotiate, or move on.

After expending much energy in outreach on you, this is the realest you've ever been willing to be. A single smarmy, creepy sentence echoing the last time you said the same while calling me a cunt. That's not a good friend, but I will be one to you and show you what dignity is. It's goodbye, and I pray for your soul dear I really do.

Now please stop stalking me on this board and insisting I'll come back to you, it's legit creepy and I literally can not know whether or not you are wielding that creepiness with ironic self-awareness or not. Assuming not since you are unable to leave character. Not sure what else there is to say.

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 09:37 PM
You started a fight and are unhappy with the results.

Offer stands, lmk.

Convict
08-24-2021, 09:39 PM
Not usually one for conspiracy theories but I honestly hope the vaccine really is a sterilization shot

Think it would be good for the world in the long run

unsunghero
08-24-2021, 09:40 PM

I found his video funny but here is a somewhat related meme

Convict
08-24-2021, 09:41 PM
^ lol accurate

Shawk
08-24-2021, 09:46 PM
I just don't spook easily. I'm not afraid.
Irony is you're so scared that you won't even get checked.

Not usually one for conspiracy theories but I honestly hope the vaccine really is a sterilization shot

Think it would be good for the world in the long run
Another Doomer! Bet your a god monster too.

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 09:46 PM
You started a fight and are unhappy with the results.

Offer stands, lmk.

sick sadist. leave me alone. extend no further offers. stop pursuing me with your unkindness. your perception is so warped you are frightened to articulate it, so i KNOW you know just how out of it you are =/

pink grapefruit
08-24-2021, 09:48 PM
what is even happening in this thread anymore

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 09:49 PM
freak following me around saying "yeah ur GONA take me back bitch. u little cunt" while pretending to be earnest, stable, and confident just for the moment

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 09:50 PM

Sadism is when you don't let a malignant narcissist bully you for no discernable reason.

Shawk
08-24-2021, 09:50 PM
i think its just baler, creepy af like him.

pink grapefruit
08-24-2021, 09:51 PM
freak following me around saying "yeah ur GONA take me back bitch. u little cunt" while pretending to be earnest

in a misinformation-filled thread about covid vaccines on a classic everquest emulator forum??

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 09:53 PM
i think its just baler, creepy af like him.

yep but sadly i do believe they are two people like that. and speaking of misogyny he dropped the classique N bomb lol. I begged him to explain as much for months and months while he slung the nastiest viciousness he could think of, but now I get to know. Turns out I'm the villain. OK lol. Well we've finally arrived at being able to talk about it! (too late, poke. but just to explain: this is the first moment you have posted in good faith.)

Penish
08-24-2021, 09:54 PM

Lord Verys vs the general public, lol

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 09:58 PM
yep but sadly i do believe they are two people like that. and speaking of misogyny he dropped the classique N bomb lol. I begged him to explain as much for months and months, but now I'm the villain. OK lol. Well we've finally arrived at being able to talk about it! (too late, poke.)

are you referring to the time i said i was feeling transphobic after you stabbed your boyfriend with scissors?

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 10:01 PM
are you referring to the time i said i was feeling transphobic after you stabbed your boyfriend with scissors?

no, Pokesan, I am referring to use of the word "narcissist". I see this may be the first time you have attempted to deconstruct a woman using a bunch of common tropes. The one Patriam used to unperson me is "crazy". Yours is "narcissist". You are the same. Two men who fear me because of self-confidence issues, and imagine that me the single person is somehow a bully when I act to resist the abuse and gaslighting of a group of very insistent bigots. Basically a lowly sort who sees women as 1000 feet tall and runs screaming from them, but blames that perception back on the gals.

It is a common interaction especially for beautiful women who break hearts; male egos run flying out the door like mrbonkers, shouting lies back at a woman whose crime was attempting emotional intimacy. It is not a particularly memorable happenstance being very common. It is depressing to find among old friends tho.

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 10:07 PM
Anyway, engaging is not healthy. I am getting back on my health regimen now, so naturally I have to close this door through which bile pours. Thank you for finally explaining what your rationale for the last months of viciousness was. It is even more pathetic than I had feared. Total loss, so please let me alone now. :(

Enjoy Patriam, who is way kinder than me. LOL. TOTAL loss of foot to ground. Don't women make ya feel mixed up inside?

Tunabros
08-24-2021, 10:19 PM
drugs

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 10:20 PM
drugs

teen, "doesn't like sex"

Tunabros
08-24-2021, 10:34 PM
teen, "doesn't like sex"

no one likes you, FYI

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 10:36 PM
no one likes you, FYI

more fans than you kid

go play animal crossing

bomaroast
08-24-2021, 10:38 PM
no, Pokesan, I am referring to use of the word "narcissist". I see this may be the first time you have attempted to deconstruct a woman using a bunch of common tropes. The one Patriam used to unperson me is "crazy". Yours is "narcissist". You are the same. Two men who fear me because of self-confidence issues, and imagine that me the single person is somehow a bully when I act to resist the abuse and gaslighting of a group of very insistent bigots. Basically a lowly sort who sees women as 1000 feet tall and runs screaming from them, but blames that perception back on the gals.

It is a common interaction especially for beautiful women who break hearts; male egos run flying out the door like mrbonkers, shouting lies back at a woman whose crime was attempting emotional intimacy. It is not a particularly memorable happenstance being very common. It is depressing to find among old friends tho.

lol lmao

Activa
08-24-2021, 11:00 PM
poasts?

Why do you keep intentionally spelling posts as poasts?

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 11:14 PM
lol lmao

can u be more specific, is this an object permanence thing like we are pretending I don't survive comfortably on the basis of my physical beauty alone again ? and that my husband isnt known to be a 6'4" underwear model? so we have to like drop down to acting like we are all fat hogs like you, so you can relate without choking on the poasts?

I mean you can quibble about my pointy knees but it's pretty obvious I have the goods. I think convo would be more fun if you could fit a pretty J inside your world without your ego being a mangled cucked wreck.

you can screech all you want about real women but if you can't understand that this is valuable, you must be bad at buying and selling.

https://i.imgur.com/vtWb4Cc.png

let's move beyond pretending.

facts: some are strongly attracted, including males of high social standing
feelings: it hurts your ego that I have nice things, especially since I have more of those things than your hog wife you got stuck with because you're a born farm animal
speculations: my ego might be too big or even BIG N NARCISSISTIC, but considering it is endlessly under attack right down to the most basic biographical details here maybe just maybe I am doing it on purpose. Who knows!

Or yeah maybe I'm a huge hairless albino Varys lol, and no man would ever touch me. Even tho I have kind of the diametric opposite physique and a million stories which are fun btw if you're interested. My smarter haters have stopped trying to call me ugly at this point :) the mirror is what I use to motivate myself, not demotivate :) lucky ppl exist.

I wish I could sticky this

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 11:15 PM

lurk the fuck moar good Christ

Penish
08-24-2021, 11:18 PM

lack of ones own personality, he's a trait grabber.. hope this helps

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 11:21 PM
see what I mean, they don't even try with the "ugly" anymore :D now just cling to lack of biology lessons. Estrogen is pretty amazing! Kills bugs dead.

bomaroast
08-24-2021, 11:22 PM
can u be more specific, is this an object permanence thing like we are pretending I don't survive comfortably on the basis of my physical beauty alone again ? and that my husband isnt known to be a 6'4" underwear model? so we have to like drop down to acting like we are all fat hogs like you, so you can relate without choking on the poasts?

I mean you can quibble about my pointy knees but it's pretty obvious I have the goods. I think convo would be more fun if you could fit a pretty J inside your world without your ego being a mangled cucked wreck.

you can screech all you want about real women but if you can't understand that this is valuable, you must be bad at buying and selling.

https://i.imgur.com/vtWb4Cc.png

let's move beyond pretending.

facts: some are strongly attracted, including males of high social standing
feelings: it hurts your ego that I have nice things, especially since I have more of those things than your hog wife you got stuck with because you're a born farm animal
speculations: my ego might be too big or even BIG N NARCISSISTIC, but considering it is endlessly under attack right down to the most basic biographical details here maybe just maybe I am doing it on purpose. Who knows!

Or yeah maybe I'm a huge hairless albino Varys lol, and no man would ever touch me. Even tho I have kind of the diametric opposite physique and a million stories which are fun btw if you're interested. My smarter haters have stopped trying to call me ugly at this point :) the mirror is what I use to motivate myself, not demotivate :) lucky ppl exist.

I wish I could sticky this

geeze.. the only appropriate response is lol lmao

Tunabros
08-24-2021, 11:24 PM
barf

Trexller
08-24-2021, 11:31 PM
barf

dear god wtf. I'll never understand why someone would do that to themselves.

time to pour acid into my eyes.

Activa
08-24-2021, 11:31 PM
lurk the fuck moar good Christ

Why do you intentionally spell more as moar?

unsunghero
08-25-2021, 12:01 AM
Why do you intentionally spell more as moar?

You don’t remember leet speak? Pop quiz: what did 1337 translate to? Boomers should know

Intentionally misspelling words was internet culture back in the day. Nowadays version with the younger generation is all this Pepe shit and Twitch commands like POGGERS, PogChamp, MonkaS and a buncha shit that makes no sense to me. Apparently they are emotes that the kids have to pay for to use on Twitch with their parent’s credit cards. But then they type them into forum posts and Twitch streamers even say them out loud as some sort of internet lingo

Anyway there’s a mini-history lesson on past and present internet culture

hobart
08-25-2021, 12:05 AM
This thread has taken a turn. Back in my day, we had this thing called shame...

unsunghero
08-25-2021, 12:11 AM
geeze.. the only appropriate response is lol lmao

As someone into health/fitness and tries to be polite always, ill say her body is at a bodyfat that many try their entire lives and fail to achieve

Based on her forum posts I think she almost entirely gets there through a restrictive diet, but it still has enough tone to not look emaciated or starved

Although if she would loosen the food restrictions up a tiny bit with clean eating AND follow a daily exercise routine, it could get even better, even more tone, but does not look bad, by objective standards

Trexller
08-25-2021, 01:06 AM
This thread has taken a turn. Back in my day, we had this thing called shame...

shame was lost in the quest for social validation, especially so for the insecure.

Tunabros
08-25-2021, 01:18 AM
fatherless activites

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 01:22 AM
pokesan protect them from my bullying

Activa
08-25-2021, 01:22 AM
You don’t remember leet speak? Pop quiz: what did 1337 translate to? Boomers should know

Intentionally misspelling words was internet culture back in the day. Nowadays version with the younger generation is all this Pepe shit and Twitch commands like POGGERS, PogChamp, MonkaS and a buncha shit that makes no sense to me. Apparently they are emotes that the kids have to pay for to use on Twitch with their parent’s credit cards. But then they type them into forum posts and Twitch streamers even say them out loud as some sort of internet lingo

Anyway there’s a mini-history lesson on past and present internet culture

Yes I know, I'm 39. I'm obv trolling but I've never in my life seen the "poast" spelling before. Seems pretty dumb.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 01:24 AM
Yes I know, I'm 39. I'm obv trolling. I've never in my life seen the "poast" spelling before. Seems pretty dumb.

First of all welcome to the board. poast is classic board culture. It's internet culture going back to early oughts. Derived from "moar", as in how heterosexual males used to respond to pics of lithe girls online. I frequent this board because people who play EQ used to be veteran Internet users, but there's a lot of kids and whatnot nowadays. Late-in-life failson IT bro types who got their computer literacy very late in life, and over time reduced the IQ and veterancy of the user base.

so yeah, it's over your head and pretty embarrassing to bring up but you're right, it is also dumb! It's been common parlance here since 2010 :) and was used by a particular poster who is a brilliant writer who I like to remember and memorialize by using the mispelling. in fact, come to think of it I believe it was developed specifically to engender this reaction so the crowd could point and laugh at the pedantry of its correction. Sort of an in-group out-group thing that has been lost over time. The crowd has shrank by several metrics, as you can see if you have a mirror nearby, so you may have a point that it is dated to the point of being stupid. I am a dinosaur here in my early 30s. Like I've explained here many times, I was a precocious child.

In short, you are the punchline of the admittedly dumb misspell joke :) but more generally, it is board culture which references relationships and memories you are in no position to understand because you have not lurked. So why do you think you get the thrust of what's going on when you really don't? You have opened with incompetence, so we're not off to a good start. You really should lurk before you poast. any other minutiae to dissect?

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 01:36 AM
GPw3oz9psnc

Paul Harrell is my hero FYI

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 02:25 AM
As someone into health/fitness and tries to be polite always, ill say her body is at a bodyfat that many try their entire lives and fail to achieve

Based on her forum posts I think she almost entirely gets there through a restrictive diet, but it still has enough tone to not look emaciated or starved

Although if she would loosen the food restrictions up a tiny bit with clean eating AND follow a daily exercise routine, it could get even better, even more tone, but does not look bad, by objective standards
i didnt see this post, thanks unsung. you are right that I'm out of shape and should feel a little shame for not fully deploying what i've got. i am full sedentary right now. :o but dammit maybe i'll fix that tomorrow if you can so accurately spot it :p thanks for the positive minded poAst!!

Activa
08-25-2021, 02:28 AM
First of all welcome to the board. poast is classic board culture. It's internet culture going back to early oughts. Derived from "moar", as in how heterosexual males used to respond to pics of lithe girls online. I frequent this board because people who play EQ used to be veteran Internet users, but there's a lot of kids and whatnot nowadays. Late-in-life failson IT bro types who got their computer literacy very late in life, and over time reduced the IQ and veterancy of the user base.

so yeah, it's over your head and pretty embarrassing to bring up but you're right, it is also dumb! It's been common parlance here since 2010 :) and was used by a particular poster who is a brilliant writer who I like to remember and memorialize by using the mispelling. in fact, come to think of it I believe it was developed specifically to engender this reaction so the crowd could point and laugh at the pedantry of its correction. Sort of an in-group out-group thing that has been lost over time. The crowd has shrank by several metrics, as you can see if you have a mirror nearby, so you may have a point that it is dated to the point of being stupid. I am a dinosaur here in my early 30s. Like I've explained here many times, I was a precocious child.

In short, you are the punchline of the admittedly dumb misspell joke :) but more generally, it is board culture which references relationships and memories you are in no position to understand because you have not lurked. So why do you think you get the thrust of what's going on when you really don't? You have opened with incompetence, so we're not off to a good start. You really should lurk before you poast. any other minutiae to dissect?

That's a hell of an edit I've gotta say. Went from a single sentence to an entire essay. Really grasping for that extra credit I see.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 02:31 AM
took you apart pretty soundly. Yeah, I'm a post editor, got a long history of posting and revising my posts here, it's an old conversation been done to death. Got me!

In reality, it was merely what Paul would call a "dawn of time" explanation to bring into the loop the latest complete idiot to wander into an ongoing conversation and open his mouth with some shit we've all heard a hundred times. I wrote it in the usual way. I recommend doing some lurking so we can get to some novel content.

Anyway, nice meeting you newest background noise facebook poster flyover guy with a hardon for me. You'll find plenty of peers here don't worry, and y'all can swing off each others nuts and pretend you owned me while you gargle balls publicly :) me I'll just keep poastin, approval of actual neonazis and sociopaths notwithstanding, and being hotter than I deserve to be as unsung pointed out so astutely :) not to mention enough standard deviations up on IQ that we have little chance of finding common ground anyway (no offense but you folded like a house of cards; it's not a fair fight), so don't take me too serious. I'm out of reach anyway.

Horza
08-25-2021, 02:54 AM

Chan culture is for midwits for what it's worth.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 02:56 AM

accurate. Now how to describe the wits of 39 yr old EQ players who can't even identify chan culture? You are fully lobotomized and extremely unaware at that point. Read a fucking internet book. You have civic responsibilities if you live in USA.

as for the misspell, i use it because maskedmelon used it. if you don't know who that is stop commenting, you are a noob. fullstop for you abjectly autistic pedant freaks

Taking this moment to fully repudiate "chan culture" which for me hit cathartically at the time of the NZ shootings. If you're still down with that, you suck. Chan shit (which pokesan style nihilism fits into imo) sucks and always did.

Anyway, I don't think I have had the chance to communicate one interesting thing on here today, we are stuck in the same shitty cycle of fags obsessed with me, rednecks with the same 3 posts eternally, stalkers, and very sexually confused ppl stuck on the same basic level shit. Not to mention the current of absolute newfags, the 39 year old EQ player who proudly admits he has never even seen extremely common Internet culture, the literal 18 year old heckler who says here he "doesn't like sex" following me around and nobody else even finds that funny because they are too scared of looking gay by sharing a laugh with me (meanwhile i am 10x prettier than their wife by all gynophilic standards lol).

I probably should just leave. It's just hard to stop making the case that something better than fat lard hogs, baseball caps, the phrase "murica" heard aloud, shrieking babies, and Joe Rogan for "me" time exists in the world. There are intellectuals more profound than Elon Musk out there. I want you guys to know truth, maybe get laid or something once in a while idk, just to balm whatever that agony is that causes you to scream in pain everytime you encounter a minority with sixty points of IQ on you

Horza
08-25-2021, 03:08 AM
accurate. Now how to describe the wits of 39 yr old EQ players who can't even identify chan culture? You are fully lobotomized and extremely unaware at that point. Read a fucking internet book. You have civic responsibilities if you live in USA.

as for the misspell, i use it because maskedmelon used it. if you don't know who that is stop commenting, you are a noob. fullstop for you abjectly autistic pedant freaks

Taking this moment to fully repudiate "chan culture" which for me hit cathartically at the time of the NZ shootings. If you're still down with that, you suck. Chan shit (which pokesan style nihilism fits into imo) sucks and always did. Anyway, I don't think I have had the chance to communicate one interesting thing on here today, we are stuck in the same shitty cycle of fags obsessed with me, rednecks with the same 3 posts eternally, stalkers and people who actually would do me harm in real life, as I learned the hard way. I probably should just leave.

I was just talking about intentional mispellings like moar and kek, but okay I guess?

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 03:16 AM
I was just talking about intentional mispellings like moar and kek, but okay I guess?

Yeah big cringe at me for caring about what matters, or understanding your vocabulary better than you do. Crinnnggeee!! Whatever bad-faith nonsense you can conjure up to take a nasty tone.

You're about as bad as posters here get Horza. There is not a kindhearted man under there. Just a psycho lucky enough to cling to self-righteousness. Keep bashing your allies you frothing god damn dog.

Activa
08-25-2021, 03:19 AM
took you apart pretty soundly. Yeah, I'm a post editor, got a long history of posting and revising my posts here, it's an old conversation been done to death. Got me!

The higher the horse the harder the fall. People like you amuse me because you're so absolutely sure of yourself as you walk towards that cliff without even the slightest of clues that it's there. Literally all you're doing is making the inevitable awakening that is coming for you as rude as one could possibly imagine. Some or many I should say are simply destined to have to learn the hard way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN8Z7y_QcwE

Most are like this guy. They just refuse to put on the glasses. Try as you might however, you will be forced to put them on whether you like it or not.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 03:21 AM
The higher the horse the harder the fall. People like you amuse me because you're so absolutely sure of yourself as you walk towards that cliff without even the slightest of clues that it's there. Literally all you're doing is making the inevitable awakening that is coming for you as rude as one could possibly imagine. Some or many I should say are simply destined to have to learn the hard way.

Most are like this guy. They just refuse to put on the glasses. Try as you might however, you will be forced to put them on whether you like it or not.

did you just link me "they live" and do an obi wan kenobi impression? Real sage. You suck dick dude lol, I'm not that special it's just funny how much like bugs people are closer to the low end of intelligence which you just admitted to identifying with while validating my own claims.

With it agreed that I am smarter I am out. I am not really here to claim greatness, only to assert my mediocrity and that its story is The Truth. If you hadn't noticed, you had joined a dogpile formed around gaslighting me on the validity of those biographical details. So I have no further issue. Goodnight!

Horza
08-25-2021, 03:22 AM

FYI John Carpenter is a big lefty.

"The first thing I was thinking was, 'Where’s the police? Why are they allowed to do this? Why are these people running up there like this? What the hell is going on?' And then it got worse, and worse, and they started breaking the windows to get inside. It was like, are you kidding? Are you kidding? It’s the big lie. That’s what it is: the big lie. God, it’s horrible. What terrible things we’re talking about here!

And they had these Trump banners and MAGA hats? Holy shit, man! Well, there it is. There it is." (https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-capitol-riot-was-too-dystopian-for-even-john-carpenter)

Activa
08-25-2021, 03:45 AM
FYI John Carpenter is a big lefty.

Couldn't care less about stupid ass labels. Fuck the left and the right. Fuck democrats and republicans. It's crazy how many people are just so incapable of thinking for themselves. So utterly incapable of seeing the forest for the trees.

Mblake1981
08-25-2021, 05:09 AM
That's a hell of an edit I've gotta say. Went from a single sentence to an entire essay. Really grasping for that extra credit I see.

Taking this moment to fully repudiate "chan culture" which for me hit cathartically at the time of the NZ shootings. If you're still down with that, you suck. Chan shit (which pokesan style nihilism fits into imo) sucks and always did.

Anyway, I don't think I have had the chance to communicate one interesting thing on here today, we are stuck in the same shitty cycle of fags obsessed with me, rednecks with the same 3 posts eternally, stalkers, and very sexually confused ppl stuck on the same basic level shit. Not to mention the current of absolute newfags, the 39 year old EQ player who proudly admits he has never even seen extremely common Internet culture, the literal 18 year old heckler who says here he "doesn't like sex" following me around and nobody else even finds that funny because they are too scared of looking gay by sharing a laugh with me (meanwhile i am 10x prettier than their wife by all gynophilic standards lol).

I probably should just leave. It's just hard to stop making the case that something better than fat lard hogs, baseball caps, the phrase "murica" heard aloud, shrieking babies, and Joe Rogan for "me" time exists in the world. There are intellectuals more profound than Elon Musk out there. I want you guys to know truth, maybe get laid or something once in a while idk, just to balm whatever that agony is that causes you to scream in pain everytime you encounter a minority with sixty points of IQ on you

https://i.imgur.com/E3RONtp.gif

His coming out against trannies is what did it.

Mesocyclone
08-25-2021, 05:46 AM
I told you the left and the right are the same entity.

Mead
08-25-2021, 09:49 AM
Young internet browser

Toxigen
08-25-2021, 09:55 AM
Lol this guy's never been within 5 miles of a hospital

when you are commenting your small little offhand, unstudied, sweeping comments on medical matters, can you try to sound like you are at least capable of maintaining a social relationship with a MD irl? Like, that a person actually in that profession would even be able to have a conversation with you.

You do not have any friends who are doctors. In fact, you would feel uncomfortable around them and find yourself comparing your "greatness" (120k salary, tops lol and I would bet on half that, in some sort of shitty plastic-shuffling nonsense game and proud) to theirs. I can literally hear the dogs barking and children screaming in the background of ur poasts. Just doesn't pass the smell test for hospital business expertise; you sound like a dumbass redneck with inferiority complex yet again, a worrying pattern.

I am sure you're very rich though, considering . But I wonder if you understand that your pride in your consumer identity, in a pitiful category, is literally all you communicated in your poast. Coast to coast and poast for poast I will continue to roast your toast, til you find Jesus or he taketh the job over from me.

whats it like frothing at the mouth online until the wee hours of the morning while simultaneously being wrong about every damn thing you spew?

yikes

fact is i run circles around you irl....you're mentally unstable and its showing hard

Cecily
08-25-2021, 10:54 AM
He came from humble beginnings, born to a single mother in the restroom of a Bob's Big Boy in the Summer of 1989, back when the chain was at its peak. His mother decided that was proof you didn't need doctors around. With a little determination and self reliance, why you could accomplish practically anything on your own. And thus, a young man began his journey through life shaped by mistrust of medicine and love for all-you-can-eat buffets.

Tunabros
08-25-2021, 10:59 AM
mental illness

seek help

Penish
08-25-2021, 11:05 AM
He came from humble beginnings, born to a single mother in the restroom of a Bob's Big Boy in the Summer of 1989, back when the chain was at its peak. His mother decided that was proof you didn't need doctors around. With a little determination and self reliance, why you could accomplish practically anything on your own. And thus, a young man began his journey through life shaped by mistrust of medicine and love for all-you-can-eat buffets.

Not sure if it was my morning mollo, but I lol'd. haha

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 12:34 PM
I don't get it personally. I think she thinks I have unorthodox scientific opinions or something. I really don't, except for having an opinion on covid origin. (She's in nursing school allegedly, although I've never seen her present any scientific knowledge or appear interested in medicine at all in conversation). Or it's a movie reference?

Anyway I see a lot of peanut gallery shit and nobody bothering to requote the Paul Harrell video. I'm not sure calm explanation is going to work on this audience since negotiation of facts is above every head in here posting this morning but mine. Toxigen, I have called into question your competence so retorting that you HAVE competence when seen plainly by all in the room for the incompetent asstalking redneck that you are does not constitute a rebuttal. You would need like a satisfact to snack up what U say. Since it's obvious you are dumb, your retort doesn't count. But it does count as swinging off the rest of the rednecks genitals like Tarzan while gargling nuts like I said! :) As you did not contest, you do not have any friends who are medical doctors in real life and it shows. But I guess it's cringe to laugh at morons today in this thread.

I spent a lot of energy explaining. And yeah I experience really intense emotions and have some impulse control problems. Taxes of genius I guess, it's why I keep a 6'4" bouncer in the house. Fact is I was valedictorian, am educated, am not schizoid or detached from reality, and I work and read ALL THE TIME i'm a workaholic, I just FEEL intensely. And "crazy" does not undo the fact that I can take each and every person on this board except a short list who know who they are apart verbally and have done so with you thoroughly and the only defense to be had is brigade homosexuality and denial. I disproved the denialism about 2 pages ago.

You can call it a meltdown to bother talking with my friend of 10 yrs and get brigaded by ugly flyover hogs who I handily destroy over and over, rarely meeting a single clever or funny retort, but I am not particularly embarrassed by the generosity I show in talking to you internet gutter people. I know I am putting myself out there a little more than is normal. That's part of my charm, my kink, whatever u wanna call it I make friends with unlikely people -- or get chased around by aggressive bums who react very poorly to friendly girls. I don't require a normal job to survive so I am in a sort of grey area OPSECwise; don't have to stay hushed and cucked about who I am all the time.

Anyway, saw at least one person bothered to read it, and they came away with kind enough words for me. As for the hog brigade doing the fingers in the ears thing, I know you won't be reached. That's YOUR problem, the living in filth and rage. I will continue to post smooth bodies from my modest passive income palace now and then to demonstrate the difference between us. But Hi!! I'm waving back. Now make fun of me for stooping so deep as to try to talk to one or several of you :)

Also I have a new very weird alien ergonomic keyboard and I am doing some high-input "stress testing" to see if I can type freely on it without aggravating my nerve disorder. So will continue to be writing more words than you are comfortable with :)

Toxigen
08-25-2021, 12:37 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58270098

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-21/science-can-t-keep-up-with-virus-creating-worry-for-vaccinated

ahhh yes, finally

Cecily
08-25-2021, 01:30 PM
I don't get it personally. I think she thinks I have unorthodox scientific opinions or something. I really don't, except for having an opinion on covid origin. (She's in nursing school allegedly, although I've never seen her present any scientific knowledge or appear interested in medicine at all in conversation). Or it's a movie reference?

I thought your never been within 5 miles of a hospital would be a fun writing prompt for his backstory. Figured you could figure that one out. And the rest of that just isn't true. I don't have much interest in seriously engaging with the rabble here anymore about anything meaningful, of which I find fewer and fewer things to fit that category. It sure isn't science or medicine. Interesting, but not something I'm passionate about. I do somewhat enjoy writing still.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 01:34 PM
oh sorry I probly should have got that, I dont really "read" your posts if you get what I mean. 89 is way too young imo, i'm betting he's this cringe at closer to 40. as for my science remark I was apparently just shadowboxing sorry. I am used to being completely alone out here :p

Cecily
08-25-2021, 01:36 PM
I don't blame you. There's not much to them anymore, honestly.

I thought the same about 89, but the "at its peak" was a fun worthless detail from wiki that made it come alive for me.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 01:37 PM
thanks cecily, I appreciate that. sorry for being rude, posting here is like that scene in Matrix 2

poLPKdc-zTY

at least pokesan recognizes that NEO is the bully. that counts for somethin!

pink grapefruit
08-25-2021, 01:40 PM
I don't blame you. There's not much to them anymore, honestly.

Cecily I'm day 3 back in class and already want to cry and quit my job.

Day 1 Dr. Professor Lady: "remember neuroanatomy? yeah just know all of that, it'll be on the exams for sure. so, moving on..." :P

Cecily
08-25-2021, 01:44 PM
I start Thursday and I'm dealing with SI already from preemptive stress.

Penish
08-25-2021, 01:45 PM
I wonder what actually having to study feels like, must sack the bug.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 01:49 PM
"remember neuroanatomy? yeah just know all of that, it'll be on the exams for sure. so, moving on..." :P

i have a degree that says neuro on it and dont remember anything but vagus nerve. neuroscience sucks -_- lesion studies yay

pink grapefruit
08-25-2021, 01:51 PM
I start Thursday and I'm dealing with SI already from preemptive stress.

oh i love that for you.

https://i.imgur.com/3dT8lvV.jpg

Cecily
08-25-2021, 01:57 PM
I aspire to be tough someday. You actually are. Good luck. You can handle it.

pink grapefruit
08-25-2021, 02:03 PM
I aspire to be tough someday. You actually are. Good luck. You can handle it.

<3 ily

azcS1SXoQeA

cd288
08-25-2021, 04:52 PM

Oh is this TopGunBen/FatherSioux's new account after they were banned? I think so since you keep parroting the same misinformation as them haha

Lune
08-25-2021, 05:45 PM
lmfao enjoy your increased insurance premiums because private insurance companies empirically determined non-vaxxed are costing them a fuckton more in covid costs.

Delta Air Lines is raising health insurance premiums for unvaccinated employees by $200 a month to cover higher Covid costs (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/delta-air-lines-unvaccinated-employees-will-face-200-fees-if-they-dont-get-covid-vaccine.html)

lol

idiots

Gatordash
08-25-2021, 06:05 PM
lmfao enjoy your increased insurance premiums because private insurance companies empirically determined non-vaxxed are costing them a fuckton more in covid costs.

Delta Air Lines is raising health insurance premiums for unvaccinated employees by $200 a month to cover higher Covid costs (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/delta-air-lines-unvaccinated-employees-will-face-200-fees-if-they-dont-get-covid-vaccine.html)

lol

idiots

That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. And if not, then prepare for higher premiums if you have cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc.

Ooloo
08-25-2021, 06:16 PM
Oh is this TopGunBen/FatherSioux's new account after they were banned? I think so since you keep parroting the same misinformation as them haha

Lol, great retort. No I am not either of those people. I also can't help but notice you didn't respond to a single thing I said. You did the typical "shit out a buzzword and bail" move. Misinformation, ah yes, care to explain how anything I said is even remotely "misinformation"?

Ooloo
08-25-2021, 06:21 PM

lol

idiots

Haha I like how you're defending insurance companies when the typical party line is to hate them, as well as everything else about private insurance.

IDIOTS not getting a vaccine for the virus that is marginally more dangerous than a bad flu. IDIOTS, LOL!!!

You certainly seem like a sane and well balanced person.

Also I'll repeat it again: It is perfectly reasonable to be skeptical of the covid vaccine if you are not in a vulnerable demographic. Vaccines typically take several years to develop and test for efficacy and safety. This one took about six months.

Also it's not a minor thing to point out that it was developed under Trump, and when he was still president the left was insisting they didn't trust it. Now Biden is president and suddenly YOU MUST TAKE IT, THERE ARE NO RISKS AHHH!!!. Gee partisan much?

Gatordash
08-25-2021, 06:26 PM
Haha I like how you're defending insurance companies when the typical party line is to hate them, as well as everything else about private insurance.

IDIOTS not getting a vaccine for the virus that is marginally more dangerous than a bad flu. IDIOTS, LOL!!!

You certainly seem like a sane and well balanced person.

Reminds me of this:

Liberal Feels Sad For Man Dying Of Covid, Then Happy After Hearing He Wasn't Vaccinated, Then Sad Again Because He Was An Illegal Immigrant

Ooloo
08-25-2021, 06:28 PM
^^^

Lol

Pootytangx
08-25-2021, 06:29 PM
Some of you people have never heard of Myron C Fagan and it shows. Please educate yourself. We all have to stand together, right, left, anti vaxx, pro vaxx! Never underestimate the desire of a small group of dominant men to keep you debt slaves or worse. You can find a hint at the desired end goal by reading the Georgia Guidestones. Just remember no COVID-19 virus has ever been isolated.

Time to start using your brain humanity! Clock is ticking

Whale biologist
08-25-2021, 06:51 PM

No that's Doug. He's gay.

I'm gay

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 06:56 PM
thanks for doing my meme i coined

pink grapefruit
08-25-2021, 07:01 PM
This thread is such a hot mess lol. Any mention of covid vaccines in 2021 is a guaranteed shitshow, especially on the internet.

Idk you, so tell me about yourself! What brings you to eq??

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 07:05 PM
This thread is such a hot mess lol. Any mention of covid vaccines in 2021 is a guaranteed shitshow, especially on the internet.

Idk you, so tell me about yourself! What brings you to eq??

katrik, is that you? it's me the Japan of old. i'm a skinny nerd who is perma unemployed but does odd jobs from home. i play eq because it affected my psychology deeply as a youth, and was the first place i made a lot of friends and stuff and presented myself the way I wanted to. (And it's where I had my first cyber-relationship :o )

how bout you? ;)

Horza
08-25-2021, 07:07 PM
That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. And if not, then prepare for higher premiums if you have cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc.

Conservatives think being an antivax retard is a pre-existing condition.

pink grapefruit
08-25-2021, 07:10 PM
katrik, is that you? it's me the Japan of Oulde. i play eq because it affected my psychology deeply as a youth, and was the first place i made a lot of friends and stuff! (And it's where I had my first cyber-relationship :o )

how bout you? ;)

No I'm not katrik, but I do remember her posting here. Land Before Time dino avatar? I'm just some nobody red server scrub, or Cecily's evil twin.

You seem to be going hard on the forumquest. Hope you're doing well.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 07:11 PM

I'm all for making mass schizophrenia a clinical matter. In fact it probably is very much worthy of the effort, except for its political impossibility.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 07:14 PM
No I'm not katrik, but I do remember her posting here. Land Before Time dino avatar? I'm just some nobody red server scrub, or Cecily's evil twin.

You seem to be going hard on the forumquest. Hope you're doing well.

oh!! well, nice to meet you then. I think the avatar you describe is Kimmie's however, and she's still in and out of here sometimes too. I think.

don't worry 'bout me. If I seem like I need a mental hospital at any point, it's just me squeezing out too much nervous energy from my fingers. I'm aight IRL :)

I mostly just need a good new videogame!

Ooloo
08-25-2021, 07:16 PM

Horza can you explain why the covid vaccine is safe?

It only took about six months to develop, and it was developed under the Trump administration (remember operation light speed? yeah it was that). Vaccines typically take multiple years to develop.

There have already been rare but severe short term side effects from the vaccine. We have no data whatsoever on long term side effects because it is so young. Can you assuage my fears without using the term "tard" at any point?

pink grapefruit
08-25-2021, 07:20 PM

Ohh kimme. That sounds familiar.

Yeah you've got that manic energy of someone raised by the internet with nothing to occupy your time. Nice meeting you!

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 07:27 PM
Ohh kimme. That sounds familiar.

Yeah you've got that manic energy of someone raised by the internet with nothing to occupy your time. Nice meeting you!

it's not my fault, i been sick!! can't have sex lately. a silver bullet to paradise :mad:

Gatordash
08-25-2021, 07:28 PM

It only took about six months to develop, and it was developed under the Trump administration (remember operation light speed? yeah it was that). Vaccines typically take multiple years to develop.

There have already been rare but severe short term side effects from the vaccine. We have no data whatsoever on long term side effects because it is so young. Can you assuage my fears without using the term "tard" at any point?

The vaccine doesn't actually infect you with anything. Its just a protein that your immune system will recognize as foreign and construct cells to attack it. After your cells are done getting rid of the protein from the injection, your body is now able to reproduce these cells faster and more efficiently if you were ever to get infected from the real virus.

pink grapefruit
08-25-2021, 07:28 PM

wym can't have sex? and sick how lol.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 07:31 PM
wym can't have sex? and sick how lol.

ever been so constipated that when u eat breakfast, your stomach can't drain so the muscles CRAMMMPPP and you puke everywhere? :mad: every day for weeks?? :mad: :mad:

my whole chest cavity just aches

it's a real bummer cuz i live with dr. frankenfurter's built for lovin hunk from rocky horror

pink grapefruit
08-25-2021, 07:40 PM

No, I never have experienced that. It sounds awful; I'm sorry 😞

You've seen a doctor about it, right?

Whale biologist
08-25-2021, 07:47 PM

the I'm gay and cuck memes pre-date your majority by a slim margin.

doug drinks from the very fountain wherefrom all shit flows online.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 08:05 PM
No, I never have experienced that. It sounds awful; I'm sorry ��

You've seen a doctor about it, right?

yes, and there is a special expensive medicine which will cure me very soon i think. but yeah i wanna get laid :mad::mad:

pokesan is wrong again lol

Botten
08-25-2021, 08:52 PM

The first mRNA successful vaccine was in 1990

Ooloo
08-25-2021, 09:15 PM

So?? I'm talking about this *specific* vaccine. Vaccines take years to develop and test, regardless of how long the technology they're based on has been around. That's kinda the WHOLE point; this one has had a blink of an eye for that stage.

And don't get me wrong, I've already said that you probably should get it if you're in a vulnerable demographic, all things considered. But now they're talking about mandating vaccines for 12 year-olds, with a substance that has precisely *zero* long-term efficacy and safety data.

The point is, there are perfectly reasonable and valid reasons to be hesitant about it at this moment in time. But you can't express these concerns without being ridiculed as some nutjob anti-vaxxer and\or banned for "misinformation". It's idiotic, we are adults, we do not need to be protected from information by twitter and facebook or mods.

Trexller
08-25-2021, 09:20 PM
I think you all forgot something Very Important!

https://i.imgur.com/CXruklX.jpeg

You're welcome, P99 Cummunity!

Pootytangx
08-25-2021, 09:23 PM
I’m going to start a non-vaxxed dating site for people that don’t want to mix their gene pool with those that took the vaxx. Just gotta come up with a catchy name and I’ll be rich!

pink grapefruit
08-25-2021, 09:32 PM
I’m going to start a non-vaxxed dating site for people that don’t want to mix their gene pool with those that took the vaxx. Just gotta come up with a catchy name and I’ll be rich!

Conspirists Only

Anti-Vax Pro-Love

Viral Load

Pootytangx
08-25-2021, 09:38 PM
Conspiristsonly! I like it!

unsunghero
08-25-2021, 10:40 PM
Ok we have a case here. My cousin’s husband is around my age (late 30’s), ex-military, im shape, practices and competes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, recently won gold medal at a local tournament

We have a family gathering cancelled this weekend due to him coming down with covid. His family is conservative, so he of course is not vaccinated. 89% of cases here in AZ are the Delta variant so that’s probably what he has

As of now his lungs are clear, and due to his level of fitness I expected very mild symptoms for him. But I just got this text in a family group text from his wife

Very interesting to see. Makes me want to get Delta strain that much more to see what it can do. I’m more impressed that Delta can do something like that to Zach. My cardio is still way ahead of him, to my knowledge all he does is lift and do BJJ, while I run 4 times a week at 3-4 miles each time at a 7:30m/mi and do fast cardio lap swimming 3 days a week in between those runs (due to leg soreness preventing daily runs). I also lift more than Zach. But man now I really want to see how I would handle Delta if it can lay Zach low like that...

Penish
08-25-2021, 10:49 PM
Uhh hate to break it to you, but like it's all about the delta + now, fuckin scrub

Activa
08-25-2021, 10:51 PM
ever been so constipated that when u eat breakfast, your stomach can't drain so the muscles CRAMMMPPP and you puke everywhere? :mad: every day for weeks?? :mad: :mad:

my whole chest cavity just aches

it's a real bummer cuz i live with dr. frankenfurter's built for lovin hunk from rocky horror

See, if you were even half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be having problems like this. Try prolonged water fasting, should fix you right up. I recommend approximately 72 hours followed by a completely vegetarian diet for a week, avoiding dairy as much as possible. No stupid ass expensive waste of money medicine necessary. Literally free. You're welcome.

Mead
08-25-2021, 10:52 PM
Ok we have a case here. My cousin’s husband is around my age (late 30’s), ex-military, im shape, practices and competes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, recently won gold medal at a local tournament

We have a family gathering cancelled this weekend due to him coming down with covid. His family is conservative, so he of course is not vaccinated. 89% of cases here in AZ are the Delta variant so that’s probably what he has

As of now his lungs are clear, and due to his level of fitness I expected very mild symptoms for him. But I just got this text in a family group text from his wife

Very interesting to see. Makes me want to get Delta strain that much more to see what it can do. I’m more impressed that Delta can do something like that to Zach. My cardio is still way ahead of him, to my knowledge all he does is lift and do BJJ, while I run 4 times a week at 3-4 miles each time at a 7:30m/mi and do fast cardio lap swimming 3 days a week in between those runs (due to leg soreness preventing daily runs). I also lift more than Zach. But man now I really want to see how I would handle Delta if it can lay Zach low like that...

Sounds good on the forums. Do you have the nuts to actually go through with it though?

Mead
08-25-2021, 10:55 PM

If only we could just segregate every non-vaxxed person who still aren't taking this serious away from the rest of the population, medical staff and all, and let you guys ride it out together.

unsunghero
08-25-2021, 10:58 PM
Sounds good on the forums. Do you have the nuts to actually go through with it though?

They wouldn’t let me go over there specifically to catch it even if I asked, they would think I was nuts

I’m unvaccinated and go to the gym every day. I don’t wipe down the equipment and only wash my hands after I go to the bathroom. I also don’t go out of my way to avoid touching my face

I caught COVID in Jul 2020 (and it was a joke, I still ran and lifted at home with it no problem) from the gym most likely, because I was doing the same thing back then. Gyms are open and don’t require masks here atm. So that remains my best chance to get Delta

If I continue to not get it, it means the antibodies I have from Jul last year are still somehow preventing me

Activa
08-25-2021, 10:59 PM

Not exactly true. It only had promising results in vitro but ultimately the technology was sidelined due to numerous complications which included inconsistencies with in vivo applications.

Thorgrimm
08-25-2021, 11:04 PM
If only we could just segregate every non-vaxxed person who still aren't taking this serious away from the rest of the population, medical staff and all, and let you guys ride it out together.

Unvaxxed Blacks "Hold my beer"

unsunghero
08-25-2021, 11:06 PM
Unvaxxed Blacks "Hold my beer"

Yeah that would be a PR nightmare for Democrats

Same with requiring vaccine cards to do anything. Once that starts segregating black people from doing things Dems brains are going to start to melt

Thorgrimm
08-25-2021, 11:09 PM
Yeah that would be a PR nightmare for Democrats

Same with requiring vaccine cards to do anything. Once that starts segregating black people from doing things Dems brains are going to start to melt

I don't think so

Horza approved media would just say they are "The blackface of white supremacy" and everything would be fine

unsunghero
08-25-2021, 11:09 PM
Also…

Mead
08-25-2021, 11:10 PM
They wouldn’t let me go over there specifically to catch it even if I asked, they would think I was nuts

I’m unvaccinated and go to the gym every day. I don’t wipe down the equipment and only wash my hands after I go to the bathroom. I also don’t go out of my way to avoid touching my face

I caught COVID in Jul 2020 (and it was a joke, I still ran and lifted at home with it no problem) from the gym most likely, because I was doing the same thing back then. Gyms are open and don’t require masks here atm. So that remains my best chance to get Delta

If I continue to not get it, it means the antibodies I have from Jul last year are still somehow preventing me

Statistics don't support gyms being a prime place to catch covid, although I have seen some cases. Most people aren't going to the gym sick. People aren't socializing and staying in close proximity to each other for extended periods of time. At this point people are subconsciously keeping away from other. Some people are still wearing masks. But it obviously isn't without risks.

I recently treated an unvaccinated gym manager who was in phenomenal shape. A member came in and gave 4 of them covid. He also rolled the dice and is going to die soon, if he isn't already dead yet.

Keep thinking you're invincible, you will find out that you aren't, I promise you.

Penish
08-25-2021, 11:21 PM
Statistics don't support gyms being a prime place to catch covid, although I have seen some cases. Most people aren't going to the gym sick. People aren't socializing and staying in close proximity to each other for extended periods of time. At this point people are subconsciously keeping away from other. Some people are still wearing masks. But it obviously isn't without risks.

I recently treated an unvaccinated gym manager who was in phenomenal shape. A member came in and gave 4 of them covid. He also rolled the dice and is going to die soon, if he isn't already dead yet.

Keep thinking you're invincible, you will find out that you aren't, I promise you.

fear mongering retard doesnt know a soul, just wants some spotlight, covid doesnt exist thanks for playing boomers are in denial over being in the death bracket.

Thorgrimm
08-25-2021, 11:22 PM

Have never had fear of Covid

If it kills me I'll let you know

Mead
08-25-2021, 11:23 PM
Have never had fear of Covid

If it kills me I'll let you know

PM me when it happens.

unsunghero
08-25-2021, 11:47 PM

No one is invincible. I’m just really tough. But don’t worry, I already promised if for some reason Delta lays me out, ill quietly die at home and not go to an ER and clog up a bed. Good old Medical autonomy, all adults without a conservator/guardian have it. Of course if I’m rendered unconscious or in a coma, someone with medical POA could direct my treatment at that point. Except for 2 small factors: 1. I live alone, so no one would see me fall unconscious and 2. No one has medical POA over me

If/when I do get Delta, and make it my bitch like I did COVID, I’ll be sure to let you know

You treated? You an ER doctor? What the heck is an ER doctor doing playing P99? Should I be addressing you as Doctor?

Sucks for that gym owner though . He knew the risk, looks like it was his time to pay the piper

myrddraal
08-25-2021, 11:52 PM
please dont take ivermectine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD6GF9tMugY

unsunghero
08-26-2021, 12:05 AM
I do like the part where Mead says “gyms aren’t a great place to catch covid, btw I’m an ER doctor (or Pulmonologist or something) and have a patient in great shape who caught COVID at a gym and is going to die”

1. Looks like gym is a good place to catch covid

And 2. How do we know that the reason he is going to die isn’t because it’s you who’s treating him? No offense

Edit: off to the gym to swim some laps! I appreciate the attempts to make me live in fear, not quite as good as mainstream media but not bad at all

Ooloo
08-26-2021, 12:28 AM
The gym is a good place to catch: any number of flu strains, the common cold, pnemonia, laryngitis, strep throat, sars-cov1, sars-cov2 (aka covid19), jock itch, ring worm, athlete's foot.

There are lots of diseases, many of which can and do kill the vulnerable among us. Take basic precautions and practice basic hygiene and you'll almost certainly be fine.

Nobody has yet answered this question: Why not just mandate full hazmat suits for all people, everywhere, all the time? Surely we'd be safer?

Mead
08-26-2021, 01:03 AM
I do like the part where Mead says “gyms aren’t a great place to catch covid, btw I’m an ER doctor (or Pulmonologist or something) and have a patient in great shape who caught COVID at a gym and is going to die”

1. Looks like gym is a good place to catch covid

And 2. How do we know that the reason he is going to die isn’t because it’s you who’s treating him? No offense

Edit: off to the gym to swim some laps! I appreciate the attempts to make me live in fear, not quite as good as mainstream media but not bad at all

You misconstrued (most likely intentionally) everything that I said. Unfortunately for you, I don't care about forumquest points. You will find that out in time. I'm completely indifferent to winning any forum fame, so if you want to feel like you won the argument, I'm ok with it.

Anyways, enjoy those laps. Stay safe out there.

unsunghero
08-26-2021, 01:17 AM
You misconstrued (most likely intentionally) everything that I said. Unfortunately for you, I don't care about forumquest points. You will find that out in time. I'm completely indifferent to winning any forum fame, so if you want to feel like you won the argument, I'm ok with it.

Anyways, enjoy those laps. Stay safe out there.

A bit guarded now about revealing our medical profession are we, Dr. Death?

Jk, I’m just giving ya a hard time, good of ya to not play along. Ty for the well wishes, u too

Shawk
08-26-2021, 01:55 AM
fear mongering retard doesnt know a soul, just wants some spotlight, covid doesnt exist thanks for playing boomers are in denial over being in the death bracket.

ironic af.

unsunghero
08-26-2021, 03:21 AM
If I end up struggling with Delta variant COVID while quarantined at home, rather than go to the ER and take up a bed (and probably die there anyway), I will instead attempt to give away my level 43 char’s life savings in P99 to one lucky forum go’er, before the blood oxygen level of my blood plummets low enough to lose consciousness

This is on Green though so all you’ll be able to afford with it is a set of banded armor

Duik
08-26-2021, 04:20 AM
Anyone here remember a gnutella/winmx chatroom called called Christain Discussion And Debait?
Now that chat was class leading.
Knot4Prophet was/is? a legend.

Just putting it out there. May answer some of the poast confusion.

Mesocyclone
08-26-2021, 04:31 AM
"Davis allegedly told police he approached the patio area of the La Cerveceria restaurant just before 6:30 p.m. and randomly decided to shoot Wakefield, who was on vacation from Castle Rock, Colorado."

Just more proof the real creator and ruler is the Devil.

Duik
08-26-2021, 05:22 AM
http://www.plebiscitary.com/

This seems interesting for you internetizines.
Waa waa wa.
Democrat this Republican that.

Now, what were we talking about? Oh yes Covid.
Fuck that, here's a song instead.

Look out world, cause here I come.
More dangerous than Kim Jong Un.
I am bad.
I am mean.
I am Covid19, so catch me.

Sorry. Back to lurking.
Lmao. Just almost doubled my post count. Forum Pro. WinkyWink.

Toxigen
08-26-2021, 08:23 AM
and so it begins

0vw9wobq_dc

Jibartik
08-26-2021, 10:21 AM
This bitch even dressed like the nazi chick from Harry Potter.

Mesocyclone
08-26-2021, 10:36 AM
Flashes 666 hand sign but nah im not in a cult.

Ooloo
08-26-2021, 11:08 AM
"Corrrvid" -aussie pronouncing the word Covid

unsunghero
08-26-2021, 11:21 AM
I heard that Australia crowds applauded after they arrested a dangerous criminal, a man who had covid and only quarantined in a hotel as he believed he was supposed to

They are going to throw him in one of their COVID concentration camps

Pootytangx
08-26-2021, 11:24 AM
http://https://www.bitchute.com/video/4SMg3xskB7P5/