PDA

View Full Version : CoWorker said the border was at fault that non-vaxed ppl are dying

Pages : 1 [2]

Thorgrimm
08-09-2021, 01:49 PM
Have you got the fiscals on what detention costs compared to catch and release?

Remember who's paying.

I preferred the Remain in Mexico policy

Keep in mind that Biden is flying these Covid bombs all over the country on your dime

Toxigen
08-09-2021, 02:16 PM
Okay, Toxigen.

best keep my name out yo mouf you shit-for-brains fuckwad

reznor_
08-09-2021, 02:22 PM

or else you'll knock his teeth out. only one of you is being an internet tough guy.

Also: DOD going to require military vaccinations by Sept 15. DoE to follow shortly after. Thank goodness.

Toxigen
08-09-2021, 02:35 PM
yes thank goodness the government is doing everything to make sure big pharma has record year after record year

Jibartik
08-09-2021, 02:59 PM
reminder when the lambda hits we all going to kill each other over OP

Whale biologist
08-09-2021, 04:27 PM
I preferred the Remain in Mexico policy

How much did that cost? I imagine Mexico was compensated somehow for hosting the migrants, both foreign and domestic. (You're not allowed to say less, say the number.)

Summer-camp-in-Mexico is a strange place for the US to go with adjudicating our asylum process.

Thorgrimm
08-09-2021, 04:35 PM
How much did that cost? I imagine Mexico was compensated somehow for hosting the migrants, both foreign and domestic. (You're not allowed to say less, say the number.)

Summer-camp-in-Mexico is a strange place for the US to go with adjudicating our asylum process.

I reject your premise it's "Asylum"

Try again

TheBardo
08-09-2021, 04:58 PM

lollll this guy thinks hes the guy in his av

TheBardo
08-09-2021, 05:00 PM
i'm scared. i'll just call you thorgrimm from now on. his av is less intimidating

Whale biologist
08-09-2021, 05:02 PM
I reject your premise it's "Asylum"

Try again

They're asking for asylum however dishonest we all know it is. What would remain in Mexico cost to the US taxpayers? How much evil could be done on our dime?

Meme antics are bad manners.