PDA

View Full Version : Why hasn't anyone won Green yet?

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 01:08 AM
https://i.imgur.com/nlvKW5R.gif

RevSaber
07-18-2021, 08:44 AM
The neckbeards want warder loot?

baue1446
07-18-2021, 10:31 AM
There is VERY little chance sleeper doesnt get awoken in less than 4 months. This is how its going to go down.

2-3 guilds are gonna be in there by then. Guild 1 and 2 share spawns knowing each other can screw them over at any time. Guild 3 pops in says "we want some loot to". Guild 1 and 2 say "nope not enough mobs to give you any". Guild 3 says "well thats bullshit".

2 weeks after that encounter guild 3 gets annoyed and kills last warder. Game over.

Nibblewitz
07-18-2021, 10:48 AM
But what if the leader of guild 1 loses some Vulak loot? What happens then?

Bhairava
07-18-2021, 10:51 AM
wouldnt it be cooler to just let the sleeper do he thing

and let everyone on the server have warder loot forever

baue1446
07-18-2021, 10:52 AM
wouldnt it be cooler to just let the sleeper do he thing

and let everyone on the server have warder loot forever

I would actually be really impressed it that happened. If the top guilds are like isnt it better to have access to that loot twice a month forever instead of the first 15 times and gone forever

Ravager
07-18-2021, 11:08 AM
If they left the Sleeper sleeping, then Green got rolled into Blue at the end of its life, should Blue get a Sleeper reset?

cyxthryth
07-18-2021, 11:20 AM
Sounds like an excellent opportunity for a player/neckbeard agreement.

Baler
07-18-2021, 11:26 AM
Once the sleeper is woken, the 2nd most hated guild on p99 will be announced.

Rampage woke sleeper on blue, then left the server to play WoW. They are the most hated guild on p99.

It's both a blessing and a curse to complete the absolute peak of content that velious offers.

Who ever Does Wake The Sleeper, RECORD IT PLEASE.

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 11:38 AM
If they left the Sleeper sleeping, then Green got rolled into Blue at the end of its life, should Blue get a Sleeper reset?

👆

Fammaden
07-18-2021, 12:08 PM
Merge blue into green, sleeper would then be there for Vanquish to immediately wake up.

Baler
07-18-2021, 12:13 PM
There won't be a new sleeper on blue according to nilbog.

food for thought.

Ripqozko
07-18-2021, 12:21 PM
sorry you dont got warder loot, hope that helps.

Bones
07-18-2021, 12:52 PM
I would actually be really impressed it that happened. If the top guilds are like isnt it better to have access to that loot twice a month forever instead of the first 15 times and gone forever

Nope. The top guild must prevent guilds under them from getting warder loot. They must have a monopoly, tightening the bottleneck to make it harder for the lesser guilds to contest the next expansions raid content when it comes out giving the top guild even more of an edge to get all those luclin server firsts.

oh wait

Arvan
07-18-2021, 12:56 PM
sleeper not woke on green yet? lmao

Lightbringer55
07-18-2021, 12:58 PM
So what happened previously? Did the GMs actually cave and reset the zone so people could keep farming warders forever?

Grumph
07-18-2021, 12:58 PM

Daloon
07-18-2021, 01:05 PM
Sorry you dont got warder loot

Tewaz
07-18-2021, 01:19 PM
After Sleeper awakens, just add the Warders back.

Warders being gone forever is so dumb considering the servers won't progress until Luclin.

The Warders were down for a max of 4 months on live before Luclin dropped.

Awaken the sleeper, add warders back.

Bardp1999
07-18-2021, 01:25 PM
Great idea Tewaz. Lets add an in-game map, bazar, and PoK also while we are at it.

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 01:58 PM

lol no

Bhairava
07-18-2021, 03:27 PM
Great idea Tewaz. Lets add an in-game map, bazar, and PoK also while we are at it.

i agree

Scalem
07-18-2021, 03:40 PM
There is VERY little chance sleeper doesnt get awoken in less than 4 months. This is how its going to go down.

2-3 guilds are gonna be in there by then. Guild 1 and 2 share spawns knowing each other can screw them over at any time. Guild 3 pops in says "we want some loot to". Guild 1 and 2 say "nope not enough mobs to give you any". Guild 3 says "well thats bullshit".

2 weeks after that encounter guild 3 gets annoyed and kills last warder. Game over.

Not on green. There’s only going to be one guild in sleepers and the moment a second one is even able to consider zoning in sleeper will be woken. If there’s one thing that’s been proven over the life of green it’s that Seal Team enjoys denying others content more then anything else. Anyone who believes different is just delusional.

Bhairava
07-18-2021, 04:08 PM
its already a custom server, just buff sleeper + warders to unkillable levels and let the nerds and neckbeards spend years trying to figure out how to cheese it. adds infinite replayability

aaezil
07-18-2021, 04:17 PM
yeah make the warders fight last like 2 weeks, burn the neckbeards out some

Maliant
07-18-2021, 05:55 PM
sleeper not woke on green yet? lmao

I don’t think a single named in ST has been slain yet. ST keys don’t grow on trees. Especially when one of the dragons that drops key hasn’t been killed yet either.

Ravager
07-18-2021, 10:12 PM
Deep down in their heart of hearts, they understand that this is an emulated server and their warder loot is fake. It's counterfeit. Phony even. But all they know is the fraud and so built their lives telling everyone who will listen how great it is. But they'll never admit they wasted their days and months on imaginary things on a hobby server. Sorry you got warder loot.

Baler
07-18-2021, 10:40 PM
Will we get a new Sceptre of Destruction gif when it happens?

Ripqozko
07-18-2021, 10:51 PM
Deep down in their heart of hearts, they understand that this is an emulated server and their warder loot is fake. It's counterfeit. Phony even. But all they know is the fraud and so built their lives telling everyone who will listen how great it is. But they'll never admit they wasted their days and months on imaginary things on a hobby server. Sorry you got warder loot.

this is what people without warder loot say, im sorry you dont got. hope that helped.

Ravager
07-18-2021, 10:53 PM
this is what people without warder loot say, im sorry you dont got. hope that helped.
You've made my point. You don't have warder loot either. Hope you find help.

Grumph
07-18-2021, 11:21 PM
Real Warder Loot Has Never Been Tried!

Nocht
07-19-2021, 12:10 AM

Does it bother you that people on the TLP will get some before you do?

Nirgon
07-19-2021, 12:19 AM
could you imagine being on blue right now

Ripqozko
07-19-2021, 01:16 AM
Does it bother you that people on the TLP will get some before you do?

already have it, sorry you dont. hope that helps.

Izmael
07-19-2021, 04:35 AM
3 months after sleeper is awoken on Green, start a new Green, with no legacy items. Maybe in 10 years start a new server with legacy items such as Green 1.0.

Give people a chance to get on with their lives for 10 years without obsession about stones, beads and lockets.

fortior
07-19-2021, 04:38 AM
i'll never have a shroud

fortior
07-19-2021, 04:38 AM
and that's fine

Twochain
07-19-2021, 06:42 PM
i'll never have a shroud

It's so ugly

Plus only shroud and gnome mask are legit the only things worth a fuck from sleepers. SoD is the most overrated weapon in the game. Only good for twinks. And even then, 2x SoD can't make a ranger not suck.

Hope this helps. Don't wake the sleeper though.

azeth
07-19-2021, 06:49 PM
Perhaps Kerafyrm's rampage after the last warder dies is what will unlock the next green progression server.

azeth
07-19-2021, 06:51 PM
It's so ugly

Plus only shroud and gnome mask are legit the only things worth a fuck from sleepers. SoD is the most overrated weapon in the game. Only good for twinks. And even then, 2x SoD can't make a ranger not suck.

Clawed guardian bracer also

Nocht
07-19-2021, 11:36 PM
already have it, sorry you dont. hope that helps.

Ok Bootleg Greg.

mattydef
07-20-2021, 12:54 AM
Waking the sleeper isn’t impressive, killing him is.

Pulgasari
07-20-2021, 01:04 AM
It's so ugly

Why aren't primals good? :confused:

mattydef
07-20-2021, 01:55 AM
Why aren't primals good? :confused:

I think he’s specifically talking about Warder loot since primals still drop after the sleeper has been awoken.

Pulgasari
07-20-2021, 02:01 AM
I think he’s specifically talking about Warder loot since primals still drop after the sleeper has been awoken.

That's dumb tho, warders drop them way mucher

Ripqozko
07-20-2021, 02:37 AM
That's dumb tho, warders drop them way mucher

Primals is leftovers. Trash for those that didnt see the content when it was relevant. hope that helps.

Twochain
07-20-2021, 04:33 AM
Clawed guardian bracer also

BoB almost has it beat doe, let alone doze bracers.

I'll admit, i'm salty I haven't raided warders on this server, or any server. But I really think gnome mask is the only item i'd jerk off to. Lungi is just 2 ugly. Although a 100 HP slot upgrade over fungi + resists is pretty sweet, you cover your pimp ass AoW pants with literally a cloth that resembles a 3 year old handkerchief. I don't think I could do it. Give me a Gnome Bard. That's OP as shit.

Allishia
07-20-2021, 11:36 AM

I'll admit, i'm salty I haven't raided warders on this server, or any server. But I really think gnome mask is the only item i'd jerk off to. Lungi is just 2 ugly. Although a 100 HP slot upgrade over fungi + resists is pretty sweet, you cover your pimp ass AoW pants with literally a cloth that resembles a 3 year old handkerchief. I don't think I could do it. Give me a Gnome Bard. That's OP as shit.

Ya robe is neat stats but definitely ugly lol

Arteker
07-20-2021, 12:08 PM
Once the sleeper is woken, the 2nd most hated guild on p99 will be announced.

Rampage woke sleeper on blue, then left the server to play WoW. They are the most hated guild on p99.

It's both a blessing and a curse to complete the absolute peak of content that velious offers.

Who ever Does Wake The Sleeper, RECORD IT PLEASE.

lies and propaganda, TMO must be the most hated :D

As someone who awakened sleeper on 4 servers i say fuck it and wake it up for the lul

Graahle
07-20-2021, 01:43 PM
Only item worth a shit is Mask of Tinkering. Wake the sleeper; I need to witness the UN war that would follow.

Bhairava
07-20-2021, 06:54 PM
let them wake the sleeper but ban the account they wake it up on

make them pay

Bhairava
07-20-2021, 06:54 PM
actively fuck over the 'raiding' ''community''

Swish
07-20-2021, 11:55 PM
Server is dead for them once it's awake, might as well go back to blue.

wagorf
07-21-2021, 03:19 AM
sorry green is never gonna merge with blue

enjoy bragging about your de mask and manastones on a server that everyone and their 5th alt has

Hisamori
07-21-2021, 04:50 AM

Could trade Lungi for the Forbidden in for Lungi of the Fosaken to Garath on live:

Garath offers the opportunity to exchange your Robe graphic Lungi for one with a Leather appearance

You say, 'What Lungi?'

Garath the Trader says, 'I don't care much for those silly robe wearers me self, but to each their own I suppose. You've got the look of someone who's lookin' for something a litte more intimidatin' than a dress. I'll trade ya your Lungi for somethin' with a rougher look!'

Handing in a Lungi of the Forbidden:

Garath the Trader says, 'There ya are Toxn. Ya look much better now. If ya decide you don't like the look later on bring it back and I'll see what I can do.''

You receive: Lungi of the Forsaken

You may trade the Lungis back and forth to get the opposite one
Upon Handing in the Lungi of the Forsaken:

Garath the Trader grumbles as he hands back the Lungi. 'I got no idea why you'd want to go into battle wearin' a dress, but I won't be the one to stop ya. Good journey's Toxn.'

You receive: Lungi of the Forbidden