PDA

View Full Version : Erollisi's Touch

totmanc
06-16-2021, 08:57 PM
There is a new revolution sweeping Norrath. Spreading the love. It is time to let Erollisi's into your hearts and minds. Join the wave of love flooding the streets of Qeynos and Freeport.

With Seasoned raiders and leaders, know that your every lustful pixel desires can be met. Graduated at the top of his class in Kelethin's War Academy, experienced in over 400+ pull techniques, mass pvp tactics, jousting maneuvers, know that you are in good hands as Ragnaros Shadowsneak will not only fillet up the mobs on a platter, but any opposition who dares to challenge you. As a bonus, the Baron can not only carry you in Norrath, but in the lands of Dota 2 as well,as he known as the " Best French Phantom Lancer " player the world has to offer.

Also on the leadership side is Tune Songweaver; a player who's infamous 10 year span as the servers boogieman. The Baba Yaga himself. If he doesn't a raid geared alt that can do the job you can bet he will have one by the time this guild is finished.

Batman and Robin. Han Solo and Chewy, Quil And Akinn. Sometimes good things come in pairs. Fishing and dunking nerds and calling targets in mass pvp are what these two are known for. Enlist today and join the assist button that is Quil and reap the worldwind of ez yt's BELIEVE IT.

Coming in last place inventor of the meme warrior. A mean safelane support dota 2 player. The Tactical mind behind charming NPC mobs in order to kill encounters. Strut winner of every RoZ pvp tourny, Slayer of Useful in every tournament.

Our guilds goal is simple Kill mobs and defeat perdition. We will bring balance to red99.

Quil
06-17-2021, 08:17 AM
A new era begins!

Disease
06-17-2021, 10:45 AM
How do I acquire about joining the ranks of this clan?

Gustoo
06-17-2021, 11:16 AM
Cool. Good name thanx for not bullshit name.

totmanc
06-17-2021, 02:26 PM
How do I acquire about joining the ranks of this clan?

Contact Ragnaros, Strut, Marius, Quil, Starfox, DPSwarrior in game!

Krazy/sickpuppy
06-17-2021, 06:58 PM
Logging in

EatitNerd
06-17-2021, 10:11 PM
Lol all but Tune have been proven to be insane flakes. A couple already saying they gonna play Gangsta box meaning they won’t be here long, wouldn’t recommend joining.

Disease
06-18-2021, 12:39 PM
Lol all but Tune have been proven to be insane flakes. A couple already saying they gonna play Gangsta box meaning they won’t be here long, wouldn’t recommend joining.

Do you keep tabs on everyone on this server or something?

Jibartik
06-18-2021, 12:52 PM
I had a few opportunities to randomly group with OP and he struck me as one of my most favorite everquest players so if you play on this hell hole join his guild.

Gustoo
06-18-2021, 01:39 PM
I had a few opportunities to randomly group with OP and he struck me as one of my most favorite everquest players so if you play on this hell hole join his guild.

strong reccomend

raski
06-21-2021, 06:55 AM
Wishing all the ET's the best of luck in the coming months,best of luck and cant wait to see ya out there once your all set up and doin stuff

Ragnaros
06-25-2021, 11:58 PM
Nice and easy week for this guild, only raided probably 2 hours total and have made great gains!

-Grats Akinn Primal Bow
-Grats Legday Robe of the Azure Sky
-Grats whoever on the 8 aons we looted this week.
-Grats Strut on Dain belt, Crown of Rile

We crootin! If you are about a casual and efficient gaming experience please pm me!

tinker
06-26-2021, 10:37 AM
Nice and easy week for this guild, only raided probably 2 hours total and have made great gains!

-Grats Akinn Primal Bow
-Grats Legday Robe of the Azure Sky
-Grats whoever on the 8 aons we looted this week.
-Grats Strut on Dain belt, Crown of Rile

We crootin! If you are about a casual and efficient gaming experience please pm me!

Or another way to look at it: 2 hours total and already spreading the cringe-worthy lies your leadership is exclusively known for lol. Perdition is the only guild to have slain the Dain in years.

Mixing those extra fabricated loots in with a couple legit drops to try to attract recruits is gross. At least it let's people know what they're signing up for.

Useful
06-26-2021, 12:36 PM
Or another way to look at it: 2 hours total and already spreading the cringe-worthy lies your leadership is exclusively known for lol. Perdition is the only guild to have slain the Dain in years.

Mixing those extra fabricated loots in with a couple legit drops to try to attract recruits is gross. At least it let's people know what they're signing up for.

WTS x16 Blue Diamonds

Ragnaros
06-26-2021, 01:07 PM

Please do not troll guild recruitment posts! If you want to raid tov for 9 hours and accomplish nothing, Turdition is around the way.

EatitNerd
06-26-2021, 03:20 PM
Raiding classic and kunark during Velious, count me out! Where’s the tov aow tunare loot

Tune
06-28-2021, 05:27 PM
<Turdition> only has like 3 mobs left for the taking

a mere 1 week into the guild forming

waiting for u agatha

tinker
06-28-2021, 09:59 PM
Please do not troll guild recruitment posts!

Yeah, umm... calling you out for lying about loot you never obtained and mobs your guild has never killed isn't trolling.

EatitNerd
06-29-2021, 05:39 PM

waiting for u agatha

You still have yet to get 1 piece of gear off a mob anyone cares about. Dain (shit), kunark/classic gear (shit), primals? (Shit. everyone has multiple)

Berryman
06-30-2021, 12:51 AM
Parts of this post should be moved to Red Rants and Flames imo, half of the information provided here is just wrong and if a guild uses the own recruitment post in such a way, it can't be serious. I hope the intention of it was not to be able to spread false information without others being able to correct it. The start itself was pretty good, but beginning from Ragnaros first post it derailed a bit.

EatitNerd
06-30-2021, 12:36 PM
Parts of this post should be moved to Red Rants and Flames imo, half of the information provided here is just wrong and if a guild uses the own recruitment post in such a way, it can't be serious. I hope the intention of it was not to be able to spread false information without others being able to correct it. The start itself was pretty good, but beginning from Ragnaros first post it derailed a bit.

Every post of theirs has been a troll.

Zemgus
07-05-2021, 04:25 AM

waiting for u agatha

=)

EatitNerd
07-18-2021, 03:42 PM
Guild was defeated weeks ago, shortly after they were made. Probably lock this thread since they are no more (surprise surprise couldn’t compete). Any guild that has the likes of Ragnar is (the suicide bomber himself), quil and strut are just for the lols not pvp or longevity. They lose on all fronts

Symbioticforks
09-14-2021, 09:44 PM
Move to resolved - guild is dead.

Jazzy
09-16-2021, 10:38 AM
Lots of virge detected in this thread

Heywood
11-29-2021, 08:45 PM
A new era begins!

lol