PDA

View Full Version : Ban Appeal and the removal of a corrupt GMs power.

Whofedsparta
03-25-2021, 06:00 PM
So, Blistig went ahead and banned me for his own personal agenda/personal reasons.

I told him that I thought he was being rude in chat, and that id prefer to chat to the other GM who had already contacted me before Blistig.

Cause of that he mumbled something in /tell and then went ahead and banned me for 7 days.
This is not a valid reason for banning me.

So, I want this ban appealed and lifted now and Blistig removed from his GM position for abusing his "power" ingame.
Thanks.

Fammaden
03-25-2021, 06:04 PM
I'm sure that's the whole story, thank you for letting us know. How the hell do you "mumble" in tells.

GRMurphy
03-25-2021, 06:09 PM
Alexa, how do I turn a seven day ban into a permanent one?

Whofedsparta
03-25-2021, 06:11 PM
Warning, this server is run by toxic and corrupt GM's. Abusing their powers in any way they want, time to shut it down and move on guys.
Im sorry but im taking legal actions against Blistig and his company of elfs.
Time to shut down p99.

Bardp1999
03-25-2021, 06:15 PM

*Alexa Voice*

You make autistic rage posts about the un paid GMs that run the server, incel

Bardp1999
03-25-2021, 06:18 PM
Also - If multiple GMs are contacting you in-game, it means you are being a piece of shit
hope this helps

Snortles Chortles
03-25-2021, 06:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/O4BD4Rg.jpg

Fammaden
03-25-2021, 06:23 PM
Well its been a fun ride, too bad this dude's high powered attorney will be taking down the servers.

GRMurphy
03-25-2021, 06:24 PM
RIP to all of my pixels

beboprocksteady
03-25-2021, 06:30 PM
Don't worry, guys. He won't be suing p99, because his lawyers will be busy defending him from the murder charges after he tracks me down in real life and kills me. He doesn't mind going to prison. He told me so in a /tell already :)

BlackBellamy
03-25-2021, 08:49 PM
/tell beboprocksteady mrmble mmrabble brabble grabble

Cen
03-25-2021, 09:20 PM
what

HalflingSpergand
03-25-2021, 09:42 PM
Ya well try getting permanent banned just for being hilarious multiple times and then not complaining at all

Snortles Chortles
03-25-2021, 10:18 PM
sip

Hibren
03-25-2021, 10:44 PM
I'm sure that's the whole story, thank you for letting us know. How the hell do you "mumble" in tells.

Misek84
03-25-2021, 10:49 PM
Op sounds like a Karen asking to speak to the manager

red_demonman
03-25-2021, 10:51 PM
Bruh. Take this opportunity to get outside and enjoy the weather. It may readjust your perspective.

Tunabros
03-25-2021, 11:01 PM
Mind telling us the whole story?

oh wait, your banned

lol

Ananka
03-26-2021, 01:54 AM
Pretend you are on vacation for a week and do other things and when the week is up you'll have the best free entertainment waiting for you.

Hibren
03-26-2021, 01:59 AM
Very unfair, they ban him and his thread stays open, when they banned my old forum account they nuked it and deleted every post.

Jimjam
03-26-2021, 02:47 AM
It’s so embarrassing when you post petitions in the wrong forum. It’s 7 days. Go outside, smell spring, inhale Karana.

Snortles Chortles
03-26-2021, 03:57 AM
stop and smell the tunare braps

RecondoJoe
03-26-2021, 05:00 AM
Also - If multiple GMs are contacting you in-game, it means you are being a piece of shit
hope this helps

That's not always true. There was this monk named... I believe "Stick" was his name and some Paladin who used to viciously steal pulls from other camps while harassing everyone in OOC and being extremely aggressive. I had friends complaining about these guys, and had witnessed it a few times myself, as well as having a memory of Stick training people in the Beholder's Maze when he was trying to get the Alchemist or whatever for his quest. The guy was generally bad news, but I had managed to avoid him for the most part.

Well one day I'm in CT, on top of the Pyramid. I had been there for hours. The group down below didn't have SoW, so would periodically go down and I would cast SoW and other buffs on them, and we generally got along with one another. Sometimes I would actually see them taking some of our mobs, but this was when our group was short, so it didn't really bother me. Both groups were very respectful.

This changed when Stick showed up and joined the group down below. Our first two pullers got frustrated and left. The third was more vocal about asking for our help, so as a Shaman I decided to levitate out and help pull. Well, after a while I started to notice that Stick was running up and stealing mobs that I had already tagged. Not just from my camp (which admittedly is up for debate, which mobs belong to Pyramid top and which belong to Pyramid bottom). But the issue was, he was aggressively taking mobs that I had already pulled with my lowest mana cost slow.

So after a few minutes of this, I started using root to pull mobs. I would fly around rooting everything I saw, and then go back to my group and when root broke off, the mobs would come to me. This actually solved the problem, right? No, this monk actually got even more aggressive and it got to the point where I was rooting mobs that he tagged because he was killing mobs I would tag or root. Well this went on for about an hour.

I finally got a message from Blistig asking me why I'm stealing people's mobs, and what not. My group was actually completely dumbfounded by this entire thing because they knew what had been happening, and why I was flying around rooting stuff. It's like these guys filled out a petition, and then started playing by the rules after a GM contacted them, effectively making me look like a jerk.

Which I'm not a saint. I was talking shit back and forth with that Monk, and honestly would probably punch him square in his jaw if I got the chance to, I'm still that mad about it. I even flew down at one point cast resist magic on the Enchanter's charmed pet because they were talking shit to me. I admit that I did that, but I feel like the entire thing was turned into me being this aggressive asshole, when in actuality I just wanted to sit on top of the pyramid, and keep my group healed and buffed. I never wanted a fight with the group down below, and actually was shocked at how quickly some of them turned on me once that Monk joined their group and started a fight with my group. And yes we tried to peacefully communicate with him.

Now, I didn't get in trouble. I just feel like Blistig never believed me, but I really wasn't lying, and have no reason to lie about it like 8 months later, on a game I don't even play anymore. I waited around for like an hour expecting a ban, not much else was said other than the implication that I was being greedy with mobs. I finally alt+f4'd, but when I woke up the next day and logged in I wasn't banned. That was my encounter with him.

Like I actually could have been banned because I'm pretty sure in his mind that I was just running around trying to hog all the mobs and grief players with root, and I actually was pretty malicious with casting resist magic on the enchanter's pet. Definitely could have been banned, but I wasn't. So IDK.

magnetaress
03-26-2021, 06:44 AM
Try red.

RecondoJoe
03-26-2021, 06:49 AM
Try red.

I played on Sullon Zek for years, and still type / <enter> every few seconds even in WoW out of habit to make sure no one is trying to gank me. Ultimately the PvP in EQ feels really bad after playing WoW PVP, but I feel like EQ is better than WoW because of how PVE focused it is and I hope Pantheon follows a similar route and avoids the dumb instanced PvP BGs that every new mmo copy/pastes into their games.

magnetaress
03-26-2021, 07:40 AM
Wow arenas are fun. But yeah. It gets old quick for me. I guess if I was chasing the meta with some other pvpers it'd last longer.

Shadow priest was good fun in BFA pvp until the last patch, with corruption then PvP sucked again and became just a silly contest of who could farm the maximum tentacles on their gear with PvE.

Toxigen
03-26-2021, 08:28 AM
imagine being this upset over not playing eq for a week

Nexii
03-26-2021, 09:08 AM
Blistig was always cool on red I doubt it wasn't deserved

Viscere
03-26-2021, 09:31 AM
Im sorry but im taking legal actions against Blistig and his company of elfs.

Fuck sake, Karens confirmed invading P99

do something brogean!

magnetaress
03-26-2021, 09:58 AM
Ya blistig seems real cool. Forgive and move on.

Jimjam
03-26-2021, 10:02 AM
Fuck sake, Karens confirmed invading P99

do something brogean!

It’s okay, I already paypaled full and immediate refund, plus interest +15% extra goodwill.

Ravager
03-26-2021, 10:06 AM
Jimjam making it rain.

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 11:01 AM
Haven't seen pop over 1k when I check on my play times.

cd288
03-26-2021, 11:11 AM
That's not always true. There was this monk named... I believe "Stick" was his name and some Paladin who used to viciously steal pulls from other camps while harassing everyone in OOC and being extremely aggressive. I had friends complaining about these guys, and had witnessed it a few times myself, as well as having a memory of Stick training people in the Beholder's Maze when he was trying to get the Alchemist or whatever for his quest. The guy was generally bad news, but I had managed to avoid him for the most part.

Well one day I'm in CT, on top of the Pyramid. I had been there for hours. The group down below didn't have SoW, so would periodically go down and I would cast SoW and other buffs on them, and we generally got along with one another. Sometimes I would actually see them taking some of our mobs, but this was when our group was short, so it didn't really bother me. Both groups were very respectful.

This changed when Stick showed up and joined the group down below. Our first two pullers got frustrated and left. The third was more vocal about asking for our help, so as a Shaman I decided to levitate out and help pull. Well, after a while I started to notice that Stick was running up and stealing mobs that I had already tagged. Not just from my camp (which admittedly is up for debate, which mobs belong to Pyramid top and which belong to Pyramid bottom). But the issue was, he was aggressively taking mobs that I had already pulled with my lowest mana cost slow.

So after a few minutes of this, I started using root to pull mobs. I would fly around rooting everything I saw, and then go back to my group and when root broke off, the mobs would come to me. This actually solved the problem, right? No, this monk actually got even more aggressive and it got to the point where I was rooting mobs that he tagged because he was killing mobs I would tag or root. Well this went on for about an hour.

I finally got a message from Blistig asking me why I'm stealing people's mobs, and what not. My group was actually completely dumbfounded by this entire thing because they knew what had been happening, and why I was flying around rooting stuff. It's like these guys filled out a petition, and then started playing by the rules after a GM contacted them, effectively making me look like a jerk.

Which I'm not a saint. I was talking shit back and forth with that Monk, and honestly would probably punch him square in his jaw if I got the chance to, I'm still that mad about it. I even flew down at one point cast resist magic on the Enchanter's charmed pet because they were talking shit to me. I admit that I did that, but I feel like the entire thing was turned into me being this aggressive asshole, when in actuality I just wanted to sit on top of the pyramid, and keep my group healed and buffed. I never wanted a fight with the group down below, and actually was shocked at how quickly some of them turned on me once that Monk joined their group and started a fight with my group. And yes we tried to peacefully communicate with him.

Now, I didn't get in trouble. I just feel like Blistig never believed me, but I really wasn't lying, and have no reason to lie about it like 8 months later, on a game I don't even play anymore. I waited around for like an hour expecting a ban, not much else was said other than the implication that I was being greedy with mobs. I finally alt+f4'd, but when I woke up the next day and logged in I wasn't banned. That was my encounter with him.

Like I actually could have been banned because I'm pretty sure in his mind that I was just running around trying to hog all the mobs and grief players with root, and I actually was pretty malicious with casting resist magic on the enchanter's pet. Definitely could have been banned, but I wasn't. So IDK.

Imagine thinking that people care about what you have to say so much that you write this long of a comment on a forum

OuterChimp
03-26-2021, 11:23 AM
I think you can right-click and open up a drop down menu on your chat box.

Click the line which says "Karen".

Then try asking again to speak to the senior GMs and see if that helps.

RevSaber
03-26-2021, 12:28 PM
I mean, while OP big sad, hes not fully wrong ;)

Chortles Ban Appeal
03-26-2021, 01:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tvNAdZk.gif

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 01:16 PM
Something else probably made up

You're somehow worse than Hurza and that Daniel Day Lewis halfling poster

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 01:32 PM
Oh it's a one sided problem cuz dey said so. Get used to it.

Need epics or somethin, haven't had over 1k online during my hours. Or people will change their tune and learn to love putting up with the toxic cry bullies.

They love doing it so much they make big dogs do the job of working things out with them for the most part in the "optional" UN discord.

If I have to afk from my molten core raid because you offended the easily offended again, u will regret it asshole. Now if you'll excuse me I'm pushing the timers to the weekends again and will post my lecture on the classic experience later.

Horza
03-26-2021, 01:35 PM
Be careful that you don't cut yourself on that edge.

Chortles Ban Appeal
03-26-2021, 01:41 PM
ERUDITE GUILD BAD
HIGH ELF GUILD GOOD

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 02:13 PM
Lol

Jimjam
03-26-2021, 02:38 PM
Please do DMO but with High Elves. Everyone has to RP as if they were Snow (Informer).

Snortles Chortles
03-26-2021, 02:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NgGjbM1.gif

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 02:51 PM
Please do DMO but with High Elves. Everyone has to RP as if they were Snow (Informer).

Dunno what this means

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 02:53 PM
We're still here because its allowed bud

Jimjam
03-26-2021, 02:56 PM
I’m the only one that thinks high elves look like Canadian Jamaican style rapper, Snow, eh?

Snortles Chortles
03-26-2021, 03:08 PM
a licki boom boom derrrr

Jimjam
03-26-2021, 03:23 PM
Oh yea, that's the chap. Nice gif earlier, btw, didn't mean to ignore your post. Sorry if feelings were hurt. It's not nice to be overlooked!

Did you get the Kaesora staff in the end?

dcortez
03-26-2021, 03:27 PM

LOL !!!

Blistig has been nothing but pleasant, fair, and accommodating with me. Maybe look in the mirror?

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 03:58 PM
LOL !!!

Blistig has been nothing but pleasant, fair, and accommodating with me. Maybe look in the mirror?

Gonna make a judgement call off the guy's post and assume he's a wifeless 34 year old living in his mom's basement in the middle of Nowhere, Ohio and that his mom dresses him, so he probably has no need for such "paltry items" like a full length mirror let alone a regular one.

Also going to assume self-reflection isn't in his toolbox.

RevSaber
03-26-2021, 04:18 PM
Gonna make a judgement call off the guy's post and assume he's a wifeless 34 year old living in his mom's basement in the middle of Nowhere, Ohio and that his mom dresses him, so he probably has no need for such "paltry items" like a full length mirror let alone a regular one.

Also going to assume self-reflection isn't in his toolbox.

I sense some self reflection in this post

RecondoJoe
03-26-2021, 04:29 PM
Wow arenas are fun. But yeah. It gets old quick for me. I guess if I was chasing the meta with some other pvpers it'd last longer.

Shadow priest was good fun in BFA pvp until the last patch, with corruption then PvP sucked again and became just a silly contest of who could farm the maximum tentacles on their gear with PvE.

Arenas actually aren't bad, but the problem I have with WoW PVP now (besides obviously balance issues), is that a large % of the battlegrounds are not fun to play, and vary so widely in game-play that it's odd that they're even in the same bracket. Like no one wants to play Winterspring or Ashran, but because of the weekly quests, you have a 75% chance of getting either of these 2 BGs over Isle of Conquest or AV, which results in me simply not queue'ing for EPIC BGs anymore.

And IDK, IMHO the only fun regular BGs are the WSG/AB themed ones. Silvershard mines, and Temple... I mean, they don't feel like skilled PVP, they're more like zerg fests. As a Rogue main it feels nice to sneak around WSG and kill flag carriers, farm GYs, or ninja cap points in AB. In Temple and Silvershard mine, there's pretty much no room for out-play. It's just zerg, zerg, zerg.

magnetaress
03-26-2021, 04:40 PM
Arenas actually aren't bad, but the problem I have with WoW PVP now (besides obviously balance issues), is that a large % of the battlegrounds are not fun to play, and vary so widely in game-play that it's odd that they're even in the same bracket. Like no one wants to play Winterspring or Ashran, but because of the weekly quests, you have a 75% chance of getting either of these 2 BGs over Isle of Conquest or AV, which results in me simply not queue'ing for EPIC BGs anymore.

And IDK, IMHO the only fun regular BGs are the WSG/AB themed ones. Silvershard mines, and Temple... I mean, they don't feel like skilled PVP, they're more like zerg fests. As a Rogue main it feels nice to sneak around WSG and kill flag carriers, farm GYs, or ninja cap points in AB. In Temple and Silvershard mine, there's pretty much no room for out-play. It's just zerg, zerg, zerg.

Oh yeah. They suck hardcore in modern wow. Idk what it is, but everyone zergs the last guy and it's just a dps race. Probably fixable with 20 minutes of coding tbh so the last guy is buffed with damage reduction or something until his luitenents die.

magnetaress
03-26-2021, 04:41 PM
I think they were trying to replace them with battlefronts but those were gay PvE grinds for cute armors.

Gustoo
03-26-2021, 04:45 PM
Well its been a fun ride, too bad this dude's high powered attorney will be taking down the servers.

Snortles Chortles
03-26-2021, 05:13 PM
i am never camping an item again
sip

GinnasP99
03-26-2021, 05:32 PM
I've played on p99 on and off for like 8? 9? years. I have never once had a negative interaction with a GM. Come to think of it, I believe the only interaction I ever had with one was Sirken telling me I looked cool in my gold armor. That and like running by them and /salute'ing.

Sorry you're toxic OP ?

RecondoJoe
03-26-2021, 07:07 PM
I've played on p99 on and off for like 8? 9? years. I have never once had a negative interaction with a GM. Come to think of it, I believe the only interaction I ever had with one was Sirken telling me I looked cool in my gold armor. That and like running by them and /salute'ing.

Sorry you're toxic OP ?

I think it also depends on what you play. If you’re a solo class, or a Cleric who plays a more passive role in a group you are way less likely to get into an altercation than whoever is responsible for pulling.

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 07:11 PM
I sense some self reflection in this post

My mind is like a steel trap, nothing goes in or out, I would never self reflect.

Arvan
03-26-2021, 09:59 PM
Racist erudite guild not banned but OP is, feelsbadman

HalflingSpergand
03-26-2021, 10:08 PM
We got a staff basher

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 10:11 PM

What's racist about it?

Tethler
03-26-2021, 10:44 PM

If you're talking about DMO, the guild was disbanded by GMs

Cassawary
03-26-2021, 10:45 PM
What's racist about it?

The racial supremacy RP thing they do

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 11:03 PM
The racial supremacy RP thing they do

You've uh, you've never read the lore, have you?

Snortles Chortles
03-26-2021, 11:08 PM
sadly it's a high elfs world

Cassawary
03-26-2021, 11:10 PM
You've uh, you've never read the lore, have you?

I have and erudites aren't stupid jerks.

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 11:16 PM
I have and erudites aren't stupid jerks.

I don't think you have.

Cassawary
03-26-2021, 11:17 PM
I don't think you have.

That's nice?

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 11:33 PM
That's nice?

Not sure if you're serious, but literally every race is extremely racist.

Cassawary
03-26-2021, 11:43 PM
Not sure if you're serious, but literally every race is extremely racist.

and while they prefer not to socialise with those outside their own race, are quite capable of interacting on good terms with others.

DMO was actively hostile on racial terms, because again, they are stupid jerks.

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 11:45 PM
and while they prefer not to socialise with those outside their own race, are quite capable of interacting on good terms with others.

DMO was actively hostile on racial terms, because again, they are stupid jerks.

So players aren't allowed to role-play their character how they choose?

Cassawary
03-26-2021, 11:50 PM
So players aren't allowed to role-play their character how they choose?

The DM would probably punish you for breaking lore, yes. Jimjam is there a word this?

bomaroast
03-27-2021, 12:23 AM
The server is a RMT honeypot. Always keep that in mind, and you'll feel less concerned with the bullshit.

RecondoJoe
03-27-2021, 12:40 AM
I wouldn't feel safe doing RMT honestly. If this was like WoW where there's thousands of people buying it, sure, but P99 is kind of a small community. I feel like you would have a better chance of getting away with murder.

Arvan
03-27-2021, 12:53 AM
We got a staff basher

stay mad my friend

Tentarro
03-27-2021, 01:10 AM
The DM would probably punish you for breaking lore, yes. Jimjam is there a word this?

DM? This isn't a D&D game.

DMN
03-27-2021, 01:12 AM
Don't leave as hanging, bro. Didja successfully appeal?

Cassawary
03-27-2021, 01:22 AM
DM? This isn't a D&D game.

Is too Mr Disbanded Guild 😉

Jimjam
03-27-2021, 03:16 AM

Idk, railroading doesn’t feel quite right. The high int and meh wis/charisma of erudites would suggest to me a personality where eruds think they are better than they really are, with an attitude of superiority.

Cos this is an MMO there have always been limits in how you play your character. For example you aren’t allowed to scam players as a rogue, even though ‘thats what my character would do’.

DMO used as a tool to explore racism in fantasy was always hypothetically interesting but sadly always gonna spill into being a cover for real racism. I understand why the DMs wouldn’t tolerate it here.

And yes eq is. Basically dnd. More RP please ;)

myrddraal
03-27-2021, 06:31 AM
Idk, railroading doesn’t feel quite right. The high int and meh wis/charisma of erudites would suggest to me a personality where eruds think they are better than they really are, with an attitude of superiority.

Cos this is an MMO there have always been limits in how you play your character. For example you aren’t allowed to scam players as a rogue, even though ‘thats what my character would do’.

DMO used as a tool to explore racism in fantasy was always hypothetically interesting but sadly always gonna spill into being a cover for real racism. I understand why the DMs wouldn’t tolerate it here.

And yes eq is. Basically dnd. More RP please ;)

Yeah fuck Red 2.0 or green 2.0, where is the new RP server :(

branamil
03-27-2021, 08:45 AM
I also have demands of volunteer administrators who babysit me on my free game made by volunteer programmers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I demand only the highest quality of elf nannies on the thing I paid $0 for!!!!!!!!

Uuruk
03-27-2021, 10:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUQq7gzZt-8

Tentarro
03-27-2021, 10:53 AM
Is too Mr Disbanded Guild 😉

Maybe in the aspect that it was based off of one, but it's an entirely different style of play.

I wasn't around for that either, so not sure why you're calling me that, but I guess being wrong is second nature.

cd288
03-27-2021, 11:30 AM
Yeah fuck Red 2.0 or green 2.0, where is the new RP server :(

Can’t have an RP server. We’ve seen what happens when people try to RP. People who don’t like them for other reasons decide to make up that they’re being racist

Horza
03-27-2021, 12:43 PM
"Make up." :rolleyes:

Kohedron
03-27-2021, 03:28 PM
lol, get fucked, cya. Your pixels are simply a memory now.

Tentarro
03-27-2021, 07:36 PM
Can’t have an RP server. We’ve seen what happens when people try to RP. People who don’t like them for other reasons decide to make up that they’re being racist

It's what people do when there are others better than them nowadays, they try to undermine their character in any way possible.

Mikebro
03-27-2021, 10:48 PM
So, Blistig went ahead and banned me for his own personal agenda/personal reasons.

I told him that I thought he was being rude in chat, and that id prefer to chat to the other GM who had already contacted me before Blistig.

Cause of that he mumbled something in /tell and then went ahead and banned me for 7 days.
This is not a valid reason for banning me.

So, I want this ban appealed and lifted now and Blistig removed from his GM position for abusing his "power" ingame.
Thanks.

This seems like the right place to appeal GG

Ennewi
03-28-2021, 01:01 AM

One way or another, they lost their guild privileges. If tagged members were genuinely roleplaying, and nothing else, what's to say they would have been disbanded?

It's what people do when there are others better than them nowadays, they try to undermine their character in any way possible.

A guild disbanded for misbehavior/trolling at the very least. What character?

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 12:44 PM
One way or another, they lost their guild privileges. If tagged members were genuinely roleplaying, and nothing else, what's to say they would have been disbanded?

A guild disbanded for misbehavior/trolling at the very least. What character?

Considering you and everyone else still can't give me an actual answer on what they did wrong, I'm going to assume the GMs acted just to quell people who were crying.

Horza
03-28-2021, 01:36 PM
Why don't you ask them why they disbanded Nirgon's racist parody guild?

Endorra
03-28-2021, 02:10 PM
Considering you and everyone else still can't give me an actual answer on what they did wrong, I'm going to assume the GMs acted just to quell people who were crying.

Gaslighting 101. "Oh nobody can tell me a good reason" as if any reasonable adult could not see the edgelord race bait tactics of using brown avatars with thinly-disguised RL names and other such behavior. Dismiss the good reasons and blame the GM's, implying that they are somehow weak and just "give in" to unspecified "crying". Basically staff-bashing, since your assertion is the staff acted with no reason.

foxchris509
03-28-2021, 02:38 PM
OP needs jesus confirmed

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 03:58 PM
Why don't you ask them why they disbanded Nirgon's racist parody guild?

So you're telling me that you don't actually know, and you're just exuding bullshit and speculation.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 04:05 PM
Gaslighting 101. "Oh nobody can tell me a good reason" as if any reasonable adult could not see the edgelord race bait tactics of using brown avatars with thinly-disguised RL names and other such behavior. Dismiss the good reasons and blame the GM's, implying that they are somehow weak and just "give in" to unspecified "crying". Basically staff-bashing, since your assertion is the staff acted with no reason.

I'm not asking for a good reason, I'm asking for THE reason.

So you're telling me since I'm white and if I wanted to min-max a mage, I couldn't because then it would be thinly-veiled racism?

As for using RL names, some people just aren't creative with names and don't want to spend the time. Or is it offensive to little people if you made a halfling named Shorty?

My assumption is the staff acted with the reason that they received, likely, numerous, continuous reports from the same 3-5 people, and due to the political climate at the time, felt it would be a safe decision to keep their community alive.

It's a decision I'm sure many would make, and I might have as well.

However: Not one have I been told something actually racist or rule breaking they've done. I agree, gaslighting 101, except that it's coming from nonsensical leftists like you who are actually racist.

Horza
03-28-2021, 04:32 PM
Tentarro is white???

Cassawary
03-28-2021, 04:54 PM

It's not gaslighting it's sea-lioning.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 05:00 PM
Tentarro is white???

As I've said before on this forum, only a fool would give away anything about their personal life to the drug addicts and morons posting here.

It's not gaslighting it's sea-lioning.

You don't know what either is, obviously.

Still waiting on the racism they actually did, as opposed to what was perceived by closet racists.

Cassawary
03-28-2021, 05:05 PM
As I've said before on this forum, only a fool would give away anything about their personal life to the drug addicts and morons posting here.

You don't know what either is, obviously.

Still waiting on the racism they actually did, as opposed to what was perceived by closet racists.

That's exactly what a sea lion would say!

Horza
03-28-2021, 05:11 PM
Like I said before, Nirgon is just a regular guy measuring peoples' noses to see whether they're Jewish.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 05:12 PM
That's exactly what a sea lion would say!

I think it's kind of hilarious but also incredibly pathetic that labels have to be made for literally everything in today's world.

Cassawary
03-28-2021, 05:14 PM
I think it's kind of hilarious but also incredibly pathetic that labels have to be made for literally everything in today's world.

Yet you've provided zero good faith evidence for your position.

Curious!

Endorra
03-28-2021, 05:21 PM
I'm not asking for a good reason, I'm asking for THE reason.

Menden's post:

The leadership continues to cause issues among players in game, on the forums & within the Green UN channel. They have a long history of trolling, inciting arguments and racism. Each individual action has been handled accordingly but this is a pattern of behavior can no longer be ignored.

Asking for "THE reason" as if there was just one, ignoring the stated reasons for the action that was taken. Basic gaslighting.

So you're telling me since I'm white and if I wanted to min-max a mage, I couldn't because then it would be thinly-veiled racism?

Straw man. Standard gaslighting bullshit.

As for using RL names, some people just aren't creative with names and don't want to spend the time. Or is it offensive to little people if you made a halfling named Shorty?

If you think names like "Ramal Modo" or "Tyronius" are due to a lack of creativity, then you're being willfully obtuse at best. Standard gaslighting bullshit.

My assumption is the staff acted with the reason that they received, likely, numerous, continuous reports from the same 3-5 people, and due to the political climate at the time, felt it would be a safe decision to keep their community alive.

It's a decision I'm sure many would make, and I might have as well.

Your assumption sure implies a poor view of the staff. Making game decisions based on the "political climate at the time." If you actually believe such bullshit, then I feel pretty sorry for you. And I must wonder why you would continue to associate with this site if you actually believe such garbage.

Except you don't. You're just gaslighting.

However: Not one have I been told something actually racist or rule breaking they've done.

Well let's just glance at the Play Nice Policy and see if I can't clear that up for you.

They violated the naming policy, Rule #15.
They violated the policy against harassing groups of players, as stated by Menden's post, which is Rule #9.
They violated rule #13 repeatedly by claiming that roleplaying excused their behavior.
They violated rule #14 by being a guild that repeatedly performed these behaviors.

So there's 4 broken rules. Now you know!

I agree, gaslighting 101, except that it's coming from nonsensical leftists like you who are actually racist.

I'm glad we can agree it's gaslighting, and nice job insisting that it's not you doing so even though it's easy to demonstrate. That kind of obstinate stance in the face of facts is ... basic gaslighting.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 05:22 PM
Like I said before, Nirgon is just a regular guy measuring peoples' noses to see whether they're Jewish.

You're the only one constantly chasing the Jewish thing, you've already been banned for anti-Semitism once, so I'm willing to believe you're full on 1939 Nazi.

Yet you've provided zero good faith evidence for your position.

Curious!

The burden of proof falls on the accusers of DMO.

My position is my position no matter what sort of label you want to put on it, it doesn't matter how I feel about DMO, who they are to me, etc. What matters is the few people who play/post here that are pussies and want to constantly push down the game until it's covered in protective foam and nobody can look at each other for fear of offending them.

Just look at the current raiding climate. Does it suck if one guild constantly farms content? Yes.

But guess what, back in the day, it was like that, too. I'm sure the people who were behind the real FoH and LoS called it the, "Wait for them to finish" era.

It's not a Classic experience with the UN in place.

Horza
03-28-2021, 05:25 PM
The burden of proof for what? This isn't a jury and the guild has already been disbanded by server staff.

Cassawary
03-28-2021, 05:26 PM
You're the only one constantly chasing the Jewish thing, you've already been banned for anti-Semitism once, so I'm willing to believe you're full on 1939 Nazi.

The burden of proof falls on the accusers of DMO.

My position is my position no matter what sort of label you want to put on it, it doesn't matter how I feel about DMO, who they are to me, etc. What matters is the few people who play/post here that are pussies and want to constantly push down the game until it's covered in protective foam and nobody can look at each other for fear of offending them.

Just look at the current raiding climate. Does it suck if one guild constantly farms content? Yes.

But guess what, back in the day, it was like that, too. I'm sure the people who were behind the real FoH and LoS called it the, "Wait for them to finish" era.

It's not a Classic experience with the UN in place.

I'm not convinced. Until you provide some real evidence for your position, I will remain unconvinced. Try harder, dummy.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 05:33 PM
Menden's post:

The leadership continues to cause issues among players in game, on the forums & within the Green UN channel. They have a long history of trolling, inciting arguments and racism. Each individual action has been handled accordingly but this is a pattern of behavior can no longer be ignored.

Asking for "THE reason" as if there was just one, ignoring the stated reasons for the action that was taken. Basic gaslighting.

Straw man. Standard gaslighting bullshit.

If you think names like "Ramal Modo" or "Tyronius" are due to a lack of creativity, then you're being willfully obtuse at best. Standard gaslighting bullshit.

Your assumption sure implies a poor view of the staff. Making game decisions based on the "political climate at the time." If you actually believe such bullshit, then I feel pretty sorry for you. And I must wonder why you would continue to associate with this site if you actually believe such garbage.

Except you don't. You're just gaslighting.

Well let's just glance at the Play Nice Policy and see if I can't clear that up for you.

They violated the naming policy, Rule #15.
They violated the policy against harassing groups of players, as stated by Menden's post, which is Rule #9.
They violated rule #13 repeatedly by claiming that roleplaying excused their behavior.
They violated rule #14 by being a guild that repeatedly performed these behaviors.

So there's 4 broken rules. Now you know!

I'm glad we can agree it's gaslighting, and nice job insisting that it's not you doing so even though it's easy to demonstrate. That kind of obstinate stance in the face of facts is ... basic gaslighting.

Yet another person who thinks just because they spam buzzwords, everything is as they say it is.

If you truly believe I'm trying to deeply emotionally manipulate people then you must be truly sad and pathetic to take such great offense at it.

Which, is kind of confirmed since you wasted a huge amount of time calling something out that isn't there.

As far as the "rule breaking" goes, I haven't seen the screenshots, if there are any, I haven't seen Menden's OP, I haven't heard about harassing groups of players, but as far as "Ramal Modo" and "Tyronius" go for naming violations, I can see Tyronius, that's on the nose, however when I read that people assumed Ramal Modo is Lamar Odom backwards, I didn't even know that was a real person.

Finally, consider this: If you believe every post, every sentence, every word that is in opposition to your argument is gaslighting, perhaps you are merely weak-willed and perceive everything as an attempt to emotionally manipulate you, I suggest therapy.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 05:35 PM
The burden of proof for what? This isn't a jury and the guild has already been disbanded by server staff.

Much like a child you engage in a conversation where you weren't invited.

I'm not convinced. Until you provide some real evidence for your position, I will remain unconvinced. Try harder, dummy.

Convincing you of anything is a fool's errand because in other posts I say things like, "my mind is like a steel trap, no thoughts go in or out," I believe that to be triply true for you, except the trap is rusted and only the most absolutely inane, stupid bullshit ever flies in.

Cassawary
03-28-2021, 05:42 PM
Much like a child you engage in a conversation where you weren't invited.

Convincing you of anything is a fool's errand because in other posts I say things like, "my mind is like a steel trap, no thoughts go in or out," I believe that to be triply true for you, except the trap is rusted and only the most absolutely inane, stupid bullshit ever flies in.

If you aren't willing to support your argument, why should I listen to you? You seem so certain, so you certainly have cause. Tell me your perspective.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 05:56 PM
If you aren't willing to support your argument, why should I listen to you? You seem so certain, so you certainly have cause. Tell me your perspective.

Strange how you seem to think I care if you listen to my arguments. The only thing you have to offer is non-comedic low-tier high-effort "trolling" if you could even call it that.

Cassawary
03-28-2021, 06:01 PM
Strange how you seem to think I care if you listen to my arguments. The only thing you have to offer is non-comedic low-tier high-effort "trolling" if you could even call it that.

I feel like we've gotten off track. Perhaps you could explain to me why you think the guild disbanded for racism, is somehow not racist?

Enlighten me.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 06:06 PM
I feel like we've gotten off track. Perhaps you could explain to me why you think the guild disbanded for racism, is somehow not racist?

Enlighten me.

Enlightening you would be the exact same as trying to teach a 6 month old child how to do basic math.

Cassawary
03-28-2021, 06:10 PM
Enlightening you would be the exact same as trying to teach a 6 month old child how to do basic math.

SIR! I've been nothing but cordial towards you, please refrain from launching boorish insults. If you truly believed DMO was not racist, you could easily say so without ejaculating invectives!

Harumph.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 06:38 PM
SIR! I've been nothing but cordial towards you, please refrain from launching boorish insults. If you truly believed DMO was not racist, you could easily say so without ejaculating invectives!

Harumph.

The difference is, I never once tried to come off as being overtly polite. You just misconstrued that because the way I talk isn't dumb as fuck.

Snaggles
03-28-2021, 06:50 PM
Shot off mouth and it had consequences. Shocking.

In the User Interface file did you set NorrathPrivilege to =TRUE?

Horza
03-28-2021, 07:24 PM
Tentarro is arguing in good faith, he didn't even know Lamar Odom was a real person.

Vasarious
03-28-2021, 08:04 PM
The difference is, I never once tried to come off as being overtly polite. You just misconstrued that because the way I talk isn't dumb as fuck.

Why do you continue to engage? The people you are going back and forth with don't have 2 brain cells to rub together between them. It's like arguing with a fence post, an exercise in futility. There is no conversing with reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Surely you have better things to do with your time.

fastboy21
03-28-2021, 08:47 PM
This is 2021...volunteer guides should have to wear body cams for review in elf court.

Ennewi
03-28-2021, 08:59 PM
Considering you and everyone else still can't give me an actual answer on what they did wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Information_Act (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Information_Act_(United_States))

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 10:04 PM
Tentarro is arguing in good faith, he didn't even know Lamar Odom was a real person.

Sorry I'm not a basketball weeb, sports are uninteresting.

Why do you continue to engage? The people you are going back and forth with don't have 2 brain cells to rub together between them. It's like arguing with a fence post, an exercise in futility. There is no conversing with reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Surely you have better things to do with your time.

I don't, and because it's fun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Information_Act (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Information_Act_(United_States))

P99 is a US Government program confirmed?

fastboy21
03-28-2021, 10:29 PM

I've always secretly wanted to be part of a secret government study...I had hoped it would involve large doses of DMT, but I guess p99 is okay too.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 10:40 PM
I've always secretly wanted to be part of a secret government study...I had hoped it would involve large doses of DMT, but I guess p99 is okay too.

There's no difference once you get some pixels tbh

Ennewi
03-29-2021, 12:18 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Sanguine

Because of protests and potential environmental impact, the proposed system was never implemented. A smaller, less hardened system called Project ELF

Medris
03-29-2021, 08:06 AM
Well, it’s been fun while it lasted, but this thread has gone on for too long and has landed in a completely unrelated place. Closing it out.