PDA

View Full Version : Brainrot thread

Nirgon
03-22-2021, 02:37 PM
What's it like being in a guild where there's a bunch of brainrotted asshurts tellin you not to group with skilled players for xp?

Awkward? Pretend to agree? Go along with it while you're grouped with them but secretly cringing? Do you feel any guilt grouping otherwise when they are not present? Worried they might find out? Enthused someone is taking a stand perhaps? Do they refuse the open raids where said players will be present, try to get you to do the same? Would be interesting if their convictions actually go beyond pixels, proof says otherwise right now.

We are conducting research in the Erudin library on this matter. If you qualify for the study, you may be compensated with platinums. As we are currently tagless and do not experience this within our crews, I'm reaching out to those who could share their experience. This is not about being said skilled player on the receiving end so please hold those comments and keep those for the UN or wherever else those relations are intelligently discussed.

On a more positive note, very excited about the small man epic content. I hope we can all agree to keep the MQ prices reasonable. See you out there!

drackgon
03-22-2021, 02:48 PM
I am guessing someone hurt your feeling, and didn't invite you to their XP group. Well sorry, not sorry. Everyone knows the EQ community is small. So if your part of a group known to be totally against playing nice. Of course people won't invite you. Yeah I am 10000% sure not everyone in a guild is at fault. But when 7/10 (are awful people) its your own fault for being with them :)

P.S. I've group with a few DMO peeps who weren't bad(heck Snortle? I think has been friendly down in FBSS camp a few times to me, and others in zone)

Nirgon
03-22-2021, 02:49 PM
No I'm fine, no issues personally esp as a capable enchanter. I've merely been observing this going on for a while.

Snortles Chortles
03-22-2021, 02:52 PM
came for the SiP

Nirgon
03-22-2021, 02:53 PM
And I want to reiterate.

If you're one of these people or one of the impacted, this isn't for you.

It's for people who don't do this but in guilds with people who do. Feel free to remain anonymous, very interested in your thoughts.

Snortles Chortles
03-22-2021, 02:54 PM
Sorry Lulz, I’m not gonna res ya because of your forum posts.
(LOL)

Bhairava
03-22-2021, 02:56 PM
o kay

Horza
03-22-2021, 02:59 PM
First Rush croaks and now this? Cancel culture strikes again.

Nirgon
03-22-2021, 03:15 PM
I never listened to Rush. Cancel culture does ruin a lot of things with their deep seated, frustrated and angry ideals that are portrayed as tolerance. But this thread isn't about that. Horza if you'd like to start one, that'd be great. I'd remind you this is an escapism and if people wanted to participate in the unhinged flailing of broken degenerates, they could do so on Reddit.

Snortles Chortles
03-22-2021, 03:16 PM
upboat

Tentarro
03-22-2021, 03:17 PM
Faydiddelydar

Horza
03-22-2021, 03:20 PM
I think we both know I won't be satisfied until every member of your former guild has a signature devoted to me.

Tentarro
03-22-2021, 03:22 PM
I think we both know I won't be satisfied until every member of your former guild has a signature devoted to me.

I'm not, nor have I ever had a DMO tag.

Nirgon
03-22-2021, 03:25 PM
I don't think that's going to help you either fella.

Also a correction - he apped successfully after the tag was removed. You have to admit the extent to which they cried uncle about the Erudite RP guild is priceless.

Anyways make a different thread sir. I know your type isn't much for common sense, rules or the value of either but perhaps you can learn. Knowledge is the greatest quest of all. Praise Father Erud.

Horza
03-22-2021, 03:34 PM
Please refer to Tentarro's signature for my thoughts on the staff treatment of your former guild.

Arvan
03-22-2021, 03:41 PM
What's it like being in a guild where there's a bunch of brainrotted asshurts tellin you not to group with skilled players for xp?

Awkward? Pretend to agree? Go along with it while you're grouped with them but secretly cringing? Do you feel any guilt grouping otherwise when they are not present? Worried they might find out? Enthused someone is taking a stand perhaps? Do they refuse the open raids where said players will be present, try to get you to do the same? Would be interesting if their convictions actually go beyond pixels, proof says otherwise right now.

We are conducting research in the Erudin library on this matter. If you qualify for the study, you may be compensated with platinums. As we are currently tagless and do not experience this within our crews, I'm reaching out to those who could share their experience. This is not about being said skilled player on the receiving end so please hold those comments and keep those for the UN or wherever else those relations are intelligently discussed.

On a more positive note, very excited about the small man epic content. I hope we can all agree to keep the MQ prices reasonable. See you out there!

You sound deeply hurt - my condolences

Nirgon
03-22-2021, 03:47 PM
Has not impacted me in any way whatsoever. Your statement on the matter is quite revealing.

Tentarro
03-22-2021, 03:52 PM
Please refer to Tentarro's signature for my thoughts on the staff treatment of your former guild.

The part where you're banned for actual racism?

Snortles Chortles
03-22-2021, 03:58 PM
WhoOpS

magnetaress
03-22-2021, 04:27 PM
It's like being an American and eating fast food every day and buying cheesey macaroni full of nuclear waste.

Tentarro
03-22-2021, 06:02 PM
It's like being an American and eating fast food every day and buying cheesey macaroni full of nuclear waste.

Why do you still post knowing that, aside from right now, nobody reads them?

Endorra
03-22-2021, 06:21 PM
Sorry you don't got a group. Or a guild tag.

Nirgon
03-22-2021, 07:12 PM
its either reading or comprehension

I did learn a word for what was being done to Detoxx tho

https://i.imgur.com/w9I2NSh.png

Baler
03-22-2021, 07:18 PM
its either reading or comprehension

I did learn a word for what was being done to Detoxx tho

https://i.imgur.com/w9I2NSh.png

The internet validates the minority into thinking they're apart of a majority.

Horza
03-22-2021, 07:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fViav1t.jpg

Baler
03-22-2021, 07:25 PM
This message is hidden because Horza is on your ignore list.

Tentarro
03-22-2021, 07:43 PM
This message is hidden because Horza is on your ignore list.

You're not missing anything, he's just being racist again.

Cassawary
03-22-2021, 08:24 PM
The internet validates the minority into thinking they're apart of a majority.

That sub was pretty funny, the worms are in charge over here.

magnetaress
03-22-2021, 08:35 PM
Why do you still post knowing that, aside from right now, nobody reads them?

Because. Moving my litter finger a little and pressing submit is the last bit of agency I have and it's nice to do something.

ScottBerta
03-22-2021, 10:56 PM
Good players need to group?

Snortles Chortles
03-22-2021, 10:57 PM

Tentarro
03-22-2021, 11:03 PM

Horza
03-22-2021, 11:07 PM
You're not missing anything, he's just being racist again.

Nice sig.

Nirgon
03-22-2021, 11:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VUI3RJI.png

Tentarro
03-23-2021, 01:52 AM
Nice sig.

It is, commemorates when you were banned for racism/anti-Semitism.

sydbarrett25
03-23-2021, 07:50 PM
Sorry Lulz, I’m not gonna res ya because of your forum posts.
(LOL)

Ha

Tentarro
03-23-2021, 07:57 PM
Ha

Are you trying to be like that one halfling poster

Nirgon
03-24-2021, 02:58 PM
Find it amusing how many people felt threatened by being called out for this, then jumped to false conclusions. The brain rot is very real.

strongNpretty
03-24-2021, 03:02 PM
Find it amusing how many people felt threatened by being called out for this, then jumped to false conclusions. The brain rot is very real.

Says Nirgon...

magnetaress
03-24-2021, 03:18 PM

Good players don't need to group, but I get randomly invited to pl sess all the time, don't even need to do anything.

Horza
03-24-2021, 03:25 PM

Nirgon's tears sustain me in these trying times.

sydbarrett25
03-24-2021, 09:10 PM
Are you trying to be like that one halfling poster

Sure

Benanov
03-24-2021, 10:28 PM

I regret to inform you that your lack of satisfaction...is permanent.

Tentarro
03-24-2021, 10:35 PM
Nirgon's tears sustain me in these trying times.

So you're like an amoeba that requires no sustenance?

Horza
03-24-2021, 10:55 PM
I regret to inform you that your lack of satisfaction...is permanent.

There aren't enough Nirgon groupies talking about me just yet.

Toxigen
03-25-2021, 08:05 AM

Soylent keeps Horza going. He just needs the claw device to get the caps off.

Tyronius of Midnight
03-25-2021, 09:30 AM

You banned all your friends from discord when trump lost the election. Let’s not talk about brain rot. :)

Snortles Chortles
03-25-2021, 09:56 AM
i remember my first MIRC OPS too
(LOL)

Nirgon
03-25-2021, 10:57 AM
You banned all your friends from discord when trump lost the election. Let’s not talk about brain rot. :)

Seems like a full chat to me. You're welcome to try to reapply whenever you start playing again. Go work on your box is a smarter move. Smarter :D.

Nirgon
03-25-2021, 10:59 AM

Making them cry uncle over Erudite guild dunking on them = Nirgon tears. Got it.

Tentarro
03-25-2021, 11:03 AM
Soylent keeps Horza going. He just needs the claw device to get the caps off.

Christ Almighty, I remember those pictures. That reddit dude seemed way too proud of having a fucking tool to open bottles of soy milk.

I'm sure that's exactly what went down.

There aren't enough Nirgon groupies talking about me just yet.

Ah the old, "I have no comebacks better take the stance that I'm being given attention and not shunned for my racist/anti-Semitic views".

If I were you, and didn't want to look like an even bigger dumbass than I usually do, I'd just stay off RnF forever.

Nirgon
03-25-2021, 11:13 AM
DMO alone had more active people than his drugbox that is currently working on daoc keep emulation and rebalancing Luclin AA for pvp or something. I doubt it ever breaks 40 people again. There's an entire lack of interest for good reason there. Custom eq doesn't work well. Guess it needed to be proved again.

Tyronius of Midnight
03-25-2021, 12:05 PM
Seems like a full chat to me. You're welcome to try to reapply whenever you start playing again. Go work on your box is a smarter move. Smarter :D.

Hey man that’s a lot of flailing - I was talking about the time you deleted your 4 year old discord chat server after banning everyone the day Trump lost the election! Hehe! Wewwie!!

Snortles Chortles
03-25-2021, 12:37 PM
guess he needs a safe space
(LOL)

Horza
03-25-2021, 12:49 PM
This thread is a designated safe space for conservative snowflakes like Nirgon.

Horza
03-25-2021, 12:50 PM
Damnit, Lulz.

Nirgon
03-25-2021, 01:13 PM
Hey man that’s a lot of flailing - I was talking about the time you deleted your 4 year old discord chat server after banning everyone the day Trump lost the election! Hehe! Wewwie!!

Waiting for your "moment" like the others with failed projects.

I had a kid and left some toxic cords and cut off other nutjob broken men.

Thanks for coming and proving my point. Don't have this problem the others. The attacks will continue I suppose.

Snortles Chortles
03-25-2021, 01:14 PM
SORRY YOUR GUY DIDNT WIN LOL AMIRITE

Nirgon
03-25-2021, 01:16 PM
Nother brain rotter ^

Life doesn't turn out great for everyone. It's what they do with that I guess.

Horza
03-25-2021, 01:17 PM
What's more entertaining than watching the right eat their own?

Snortles Chortles
03-25-2021, 01:19 PM
got em

Tyronius of Midnight
03-25-2021, 01:19 PM
Waiting for your "moment" like the others with failed projects.

I had a kid and left some toxic cords and cut off other nutjob broken men.

Thanks for coming and proving my point. Don't have this problem the others. The attacks will continue I suppose.

Currently getting multiple private anonymous messages from people in the dentist discord letting me know of your recent brain rot on full display. I think you might be the epicenter of toxicity you often talk about. I didn’t solicit these messages, they come to me anonymously as we all laugh at you in the shadows.

Nirgon
03-25-2021, 01:20 PM

Reddit trying as hard as possible to keep a mega sicko tranny connected to child abuse on board.

I am no republican or subscriber to the bible belt stuff either. I've told you that and yet... the rot continues.

Nirgon
03-25-2021, 01:20 PM
Currently getting multiple private anonymous messages from people in the dentist discord letting me know of your recent brain rot on full display. I think you might be the epicenter of toxicity you often talk about. I didn’t solicit these messages, they come to me anonymously as we all laugh at you in the shadows.

Waiting for your moment. :D

Snortles Chortles
03-25-2021, 01:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5JunCRi.gif

Horza
03-25-2021, 01:26 PM

We need more details!

Nirgon
03-25-2021, 01:36 PM
Yulath and burt having a cry sesh about being broken men. I left his failed project alone, he was removed for obvious reasons given I'd retaliate by bringing that up. We would have hoped a non player causing issyas could be avoided. But alas, he found himself in here swinging wildly and unprovoked in....

THE BRAINROT THREAD

Horza
03-25-2021, 01:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7drHiqr.gif

Tentarro
03-25-2021, 02:18 PM

"I'm saying it, so it must be true."

I would tell you to get an MRI to check your brain for rot but I'm not sure you can afford it.

Bardp1999
03-25-2021, 02:42 PM
imagine thinking people care about P99 and then saying they have brain rot because they don't want to help you on your elf adventures

Nirgon
03-25-2021, 02:51 PM
Imagine feeling threatened when people call out your butt hurt elven political tactics. The same people go around with the "toxic" label gun. Ancient civilizations warned us about the hypocrites. This is not a new problem.

Horza
03-25-2021, 02:59 PM
elven political tactics.

https://i.imgur.com/MrW5mUX.gif

Nirgon
03-25-2021, 03:16 PM
It isn't entire guilds doing it to each other. It's cancer cells in guilds that are jealous or butthurt. I see it happening to FoH or others, with the weirdos trying to spread this cancer in their guilds.

There, I found your actual problem to fix here.

strongNpretty
03-25-2021, 03:59 PM
It isn't entire guilds doing it to each other. It's cancer cells in guilds that are jealous or butthurt. I see it happening to FoH or others, with the weirdos trying to spread this cancer in their guilds.

There, I found your actual problem to fix here.

Go outside.

Tentarro
03-25-2021, 04:08 PM
Go outside.

Sounds like advice for everyone that plays a 22 year old elf sim

Bardp1999
03-25-2021, 06:09 PM
Sounds like advice for everyone that plays a 22 year old elf sim

I think we all need to hear it from time to time, sort of like "I love you" from people you care about. Nirgon certainly needs a break - first his antisemetic guild gets butt blasted on Red, then his black face guild gets butt blasted on Green, and now he is getting butt blasted from regular XP groups. Its a lot for an elf to absorb

Snortles Chortles
03-25-2021, 06:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zcD3xa4.png

Nirgon
03-25-2021, 08:41 PM
Holo wasn't "my guild" or antisemetic minus what Bestow did. I have no problems finding xp when I play.

Uncomfortable for someone to bring this up for you I suppose given the confused reaction.

Endorra
03-25-2021, 08:57 PM
It hasn't happened to me guys, I swear, I just keep posting about it over and over to make sure you know it didn't happen to me.

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 12:08 AM
I logged into a group in the hole ez. Will ding soon. Lots of Shinko. No issyas.

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 12:08 AM

I think we all need to hear it from time to time, sort of like "I love you" from people you care about. Nirgon certainly needs a break - first his antisemetic guild gets butt blasted on Red, then his black face guild gets butt blasted on Green, and now he is getting butt blasted from regular XP groups. Its a lot for an elf to absorb

It hasn't happened to me guys, I swear, I just keep posting about it over and over to make sure you know it didn't happen to me.

Hmmm, I smell illiteracy.

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 12:19 AM
https://i.imgur.com/TNVZYRO.png

https://i.imgur.com/YTrGqiB.png

Yeah I dunno.

Funny who this topic is making uncomfortable and the further baseless attacks/accusations :).

Horza
03-26-2021, 12:57 AM
Shame about your racist parody guild though.

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 01:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/8A7jUBm.png

https://i.imgur.com/jZsne2b.gif

Glad I'm not in the 25% loot guild or brain rotted

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 10:01 AM
Shame about your racist parody guild though.

I find it weird how there's only like 3-5 people that ever seemed to have had a problem with a Erudite RP guild.

Weirdly enough, in that same group of 3-5 people, 2 are heavily Anti-Semitic, you and Noxxe.

magnetaress
03-26-2021, 10:07 AM
More homosexual than racist. Was there a single biological female in it?

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 10:40 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-41990981

The harshest assessment came from Scott Burris, an expert on HIV public health policy at Temple University.

"This is delusional behaviour," he said. "It's not plausible to me that this guy is even on planet Earth."

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 12:31 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/m7w4nn/the_selfcheckout_superhero_is_here_to_keep_the/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=c47cfee75a7f4cb5a9809a5035ca7b7e&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=m7w4nn

@lulz

Toxigen
03-26-2021, 12:40 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/m7w4nn/the_selfcheckout_superhero_is_here_to_keep_the/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=c47cfee75a7f4cb5a9809a5035ca7b7e&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=m7w4nn

@lulz

GO FEED THE PIGLETS

Snortles Chortles
03-26-2021, 01:00 PM
😬

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 01:06 PM
More homosexual than racist. Was there a single biological female in it?

There's lots of connotations that can be taken from this.

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 01:16 PM
GO FEED THE PIGLETS

IM THE ONE YOU WANT

NOT RAMAL, NOT JACK, NOT THE REST OF EM

Toxigen
03-26-2021, 01:18 PM
IM THE ONE YOU WANT

NOT RAMAL, NOT JACK, NOT THE REST OF EM

The question is...since P99 now has to mirror RL in PC / cancel culture...

...when will the men and women of Odus receive their reparations?

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 01:19 PM
Oh they own the project man. But Erudites are racist so who knows. The rules don't have to make sense.

Horza
03-26-2021, 01:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/LMy4F0o.jpg

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 01:34 PM
Yaw that's me dingin

Chortles Ban Appeal
03-26-2021, 01:41 PM
Noooooooo YOURE GIVING ME BAD thinkERINOS!!!!!

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 01:45 PM
*reads purpose of thread*

HaHaHa sorry u can't get groups honk honk honk

*Analyzes xp grouping*

HaHaHaHa sorry ur anti semite racist guild is racist

*Gets banned for anti semitic comment*

HaaHa uR racisT honk honk honk

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 02:04 PM
Nasty bitch!!! Nasty bitch!!! Lock the door!

Give a fuck about a nasty bitch!

Horza
03-26-2021, 02:37 PM
Yet here I remain, making fun of your disbanded racist parody guild.

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 02:51 PM
Yes yet here I remain indeed

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 03:01 PM
Yes you're allowed to stay here after you act like that

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 03:54 PM

For a whole week you weren't, because of your racism and anti-Semitism.

Horza
03-26-2021, 04:07 PM
You'll have to trust me when I say it wasn't my first forum vacation.

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 04:58 PM
Guess it's cool here then. Hope the reddit crazies don't find that out.

dcortez
03-26-2021, 05:17 PM
For a whole week you weren't, because of your racism and anti-Semitism.

Horza isn't anti-Semitic, he's pro-anti-Semitic!

Horza
03-26-2021, 05:33 PM
We've circled back around to the right-wing talking point that calling out dog whistles is the real bigotry.

Horza
03-26-2021, 05:34 PM
Measure any noses lately, Nirgon?

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 06:12 PM
You got banned, I didn't.

What's your feelings about that?

What's your feelings about you being allowed back and me still being here?

Horza
03-26-2021, 06:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/EVEH12h.png

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 07:11 PM

We've circled back around to the right-wing talking point that calling out dog whistles is the real bigotry.

You project very heavy, I would suggest seeing a psychiatrist.

Horza
03-26-2021, 07:14 PM
You think your blackface RP guild was pointing out dog whistles?

Nirgon
03-26-2021, 07:19 PM
What does that mean

Tentarro
03-26-2021, 07:56 PM
You think your blackface RP guild was pointing out dog whistles?

Huh? It's blackface to play and RP as a Erudite? That's pretty racist of you to think.

Ennewi
03-26-2021, 11:38 PM
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/digital%20blackface

Snortles Chortles
03-27-2021, 02:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nId8emV.png

Jibartik
03-27-2021, 03:29 PM
blackface is listening to music

Horza
03-27-2021, 03:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/I4EJVNI.png

Tentarro
03-27-2021, 04:13 PM
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/digital%20blackface

You trying to tell me that either:

A. People can't play Erudites anymore, despite having the highest INT in the game making them ideal for Necro/Wiz/Mage

or

B. In order to avoid racism by being racist, the devs will have to whitewash the Erudites?

https://i.imgur.com/I4EJVNI.png

Huh?

Cassawary
03-27-2021, 04:20 PM
Huh?

https://i.imgur.com/TdsHUxe.png

Horza
03-27-2021, 04:26 PM
Huh?

Everyone else was shitposting, so I just wanted to fit in.

Ennewi
03-27-2021, 08:35 PM
You trying to tell me that either:

A. People can't play Erudites anymore, despite having the highest INT in the game making them ideal for Necro/Wiz/Mage

or

B. In order to avoid racism by being racist, the devs will have to whitewash the Erudites?

Did I say anyone wasn't allowed to do something? Do whatever you feel compelled to do, but with the knowledge that other people are going to as well, and sometimes those other people are the ones with GM powers.

Nothing is stopping those in question from attempting to create <Dark Mentors of Odus> or whatever, except maybe just enough INT/WIS to know that would be a dumb move.

Bottom line: They did what they did and then it was undone; the nearest dictionary may or may not explain why.

Tentarro
03-27-2021, 08:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TdsHUxe.png

Huh?

Everyone else was shitposting, so I just wanted to fit in.

Huh?

Cassawary
03-27-2021, 11:24 PM
Huh?

Huh?

You don't have to pretend to be dumb to convince me.

Tentarro
03-27-2021, 11:37 PM
Did I say anyone wasn't allowed to do something? Do whatever you feel compelled to do, but with the knowledge that other people are going to as well, and sometimes those other people are the ones with GM powers.

Nothing is stopping those in question from attempting to create <Dark Mentors of Odus> or whatever, except maybe just enough INT/WIS to know that would be a dumb move.

Bottom line: They did what they did and then it was undone; the nearest dictionary may or may not explain why.

Still haven't gotten a straight answer on what they did or whatever racist acts they committed.

You don't have to pretend to be dumb to convince me.

Your posts make no sense because they're digital dogshit.

Cassawary
03-27-2021, 11:49 PM
Your posts make no sense because they're digital dogshit.

https://i.imgur.com/b5R5BH0h.jpg

Horza
03-28-2021, 12:21 AM
Nirgon is just an ordinary, non-racist guy measuring peoples' noses to determine whether they're Jewish.

Ennewi
03-28-2021, 01:39 AM
Still haven't gotten a straight answer on what they did or whatever racist acts they committed.

ErlickBachman
11-03-2017, 01:20 PM
The only way I've seen a guild get disbanded is thru a scandal that severely violates server rules, such as RMT, involving multiple officers of a guild.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 12:42 PM
https://i.imgur.com/b5R5BH0h.jpg

Dog doo doo

Nirgon is just an ordinary, non-racist guy measuring peoples' noses to determine whether they're Jewish.

What is it with you and anti-Semitism? Do you think all Jewish people have big noses?

Still not a real answer.

Horza
03-28-2021, 01:34 PM
What is it with you and anti-Semitism? Do you think all Jewish people have big noses?

Problem: Reika possibly jewish

Rationale: Loot grubbing guild hopper. Warrants investigation if this is true.

Solution: Measure his nose.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 04:06 PM
Potentially made up quote

There's no link to the post, no screencap, sure, I'll believe it.

Imago
03-28-2021, 04:15 PM
This thread is really turning out

Horza
03-28-2021, 04:39 PM
Here's what he said when confronted about his antisemitic "joke."

I don't hate Jewish people and I'm not taking back what I said

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 05:10 PM
Here's what he said when confronted about his antisemitic "joke."

The anti-Semitic joke that you could've very well made up.

Also:

https://i.imgur.com/oKUa7oy.jpg?1

Horza
03-28-2021, 05:28 PM
Are you accusing me of being Nirgon?

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 05:34 PM
Are you accusing me of being Nirgon?

I was accusing you of making up a "joke" that you seem to find funny since you constantly try to make others laugh at your hatred towards Jewish people, but now I'm accusing you of being a dumbass as per usual.

Horza
03-28-2021, 07:31 PM

Ennewi
03-28-2021, 08:58 PM
Still not a real answer.

Neither is your assumption that...

the GMs acted just to quell people who were crying.

One is an assumption based on one's own bias, there other is based on precedent.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 10:05 PM
Neither is your assumption that...

One is an assumption based on one's own bias, there other is based on precedent.

Sure.

You keep calling what you're doing dog whistles but I honest to God just think you're legitimately anti-Semitic and it's not great that people like you post and play here.

Horza
03-28-2021, 10:09 PM
You keep calling what you're doing dog whistles but I honest to God just think you're legitimately anti-Semitic and it's not great that people like you post and play here.

Nirgon's joking about measuring noses to see whether people are Jewish is absolutely antisemitic.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 10:40 PM
Nirgon's joking about measuring noses to see whether people are Jewish is absolutely antisemitic.

You mean the alleged joke that you have no quote link for and no screenshot for?

Horza
03-28-2021, 10:45 PM
You mean the alleged joke that you have no quote link for and no screenshot for?

The one he said he refuses to take back.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 11:10 PM
The one he said he refuses to take back.

You mean the sentence that could've been talking about anything?

Horza
03-28-2021, 11:22 PM
You mean the sentence that could've been talking about anything?

Round and round we go, but his racist parody guild remains disbanded.

Tentarro
03-28-2021, 11:34 PM
Round and round we go, but his racist parody guild remains disbanded.

I have a feeling in the future you might exhibit the same fate with your rampant anti-Semitism/racism.

Ennewi
03-29-2021, 12:09 AM
Sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:The_Last_Word

Tentarro
03-29-2021, 08:27 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:The_Last_Word

I don't read, so I don't understand why you're trying to get me to read.

Snortles Chortles
03-29-2021, 09:17 AM
hurty words said a decade ago
cancelled for ever
oh no

Horza
03-29-2021, 12:36 PM
It's almost like this Nirgon fellow is an unabashed racist.

Tentarro
03-29-2021, 03:07 PM
It's almost like this Nirgon fellow is an unabashed racist.

With how hard you're trying to paint everyone else one I feel like you're just projecting really hard to hide your probably intense racism.

Ennewi
03-29-2021, 05:48 PM
I don't read, so I don't understand why you're trying to get me to read.

I don't read the thread, the thread reads me.

Tentarro
03-29-2021, 10:07 PM
I don't read the thread, the thread reads me.

I'm not posting in your thread, you're posting in MY thread.

Toxigen
03-29-2021, 10:58 PM
6MFgWyi3ecw

Tentarro
03-30-2021, 01:22 PM
6MFgWyi3ecw

That poor goat just wants to shit in a grass field

Snortles Chortles
03-30-2021, 01:52 PM
don’t we all

Tankwipe
03-31-2021, 03:02 PM
oh cool racist big mad that's a lot of pages to not read

Nirgon
03-31-2021, 03:43 PM
With how hard you're trying to paint everyone else one I feel like you're just projecting really hard to hide your probably intense racism.

He's got a suspension for a straight up ADL slur. You can come back after that Id wager, fine but not how I'd run things considering if the other retards like him on reddit got after it.

Anyways, he fails to realize exposing the dummies on here and them bergering about it/crashing cars while spamming GMs on discord caused it. True story told to us by an ex member of their btw lol.

The number of people who wisely left those guilds due to our efforts is well worth some superficial tag. Neither will return, the tag or those people who found out I was right.

The next section of the puzzle is underway and pretty well spelled out.

"You deal with the demands of these entitled idiots for us and make the agreements. If they continue to freak out, we will disband guilds or give them free items."

The solution is tell them to play the damned game, be a good sport about it and quit harassing the staff. If the server rules aren't enough for you, go somewhere else. This soft caving to them refusing to play by the rules shows population #s are the goal, despite things previously stated. Let's hope a server full of staff spamming entitled retards doesn't kill off the volunteer effort. It has caused big mad, and they think they've blamed the right ppl. They did it on blue too... it solved nothing. Atoadaso.

Horza
03-31-2021, 04:10 PM
Sorry your digital blackface guild was disbanded by server staff.

strongNpretty
03-31-2021, 04:13 PM
Hahaha Horza gettin these 2 all worked up.

Nirgon
03-31-2021, 06:16 PM
love havin these 2's brains in a jar

Tentarro
03-31-2021, 06:34 PM
oh cool racist big mad that's a lot of pages to not read

Your delusion is nothing like your contribution to this thread, strong.

Hahaha Horza gettin these 2 all worked up.

Imagine thinking I'm worked up at all, here's a hint; I'm not. Hope this helps.

Sorry your digital blackface guild was disbanded by server staff.

I'm sorry you were banned for showing your true colors as an anti-Semitic racist.

Horza
03-31-2021, 06:50 PM

strongNpretty
04-01-2021, 09:20 AM
love havin these 2's brains in a jar

Stop talking.

strongNpretty
04-01-2021, 09:20 AM

I'm sorry you were banned for showing your true colors as an anti-Semitic racist.

Ok you're not.

Tentarro
04-01-2021, 09:54 AM

You keep posting and saying the same things because you know you have nothing to say or defend yourself with. You haven't been calling out "dog whistles", you're actively using them and perpetuating Jewish stereotypes in a much more bigoted way.

I'm sorry you were banned for antisemitic racism. Hope this helps.

Toxigen
04-01-2021, 11:26 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fywchF1.jpg

Tankwipe
04-01-2021, 11:40 AM

nirgon is a troll but i think this one is just stupid

Toxigen
04-01-2021, 11:43 AM

https://i.imgur.com/6JJJqfC.gif

Tankwipe and Horza going to be supporting the wide-scale riots when Chauvin gets acquitted.

Tankwipe
04-01-2021, 11:47 AM
gonna change the color of my facebook profile pic actually, support people in um a meaningful way.

but real talk fuck the police.

Horza
04-01-2021, 12:37 PM
You keep posting and saying the same things because you know you have nothing to say or defend yourself with. You haven't been calling out "dog whistles", you're actively using them and perpetuating Jewish stereotypes in a much more bigoted way.

I'm sorry you were banned for antisemitic racism. Hope this helps.

You keep repeating yourself.

Horza
04-01-2021, 12:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PlGm5zq.jpg

Jibartik
04-01-2021, 12:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/rQe9Or5.gif

https://i.imgur.com/tnXX3uP.png

Tankwipe
04-01-2021, 12:44 PM
kinda hungry

Horza
04-01-2021, 12:47 PM
Yes, we're all currently drowning in Republicans' shit.

Toxigen
04-01-2021, 12:50 PM
IVupIKO_TTw

Jibartik
04-01-2021, 01:11 PM
I honestly think that that movie being made was the canary in the coalmine for the planet.

Toxigen
04-01-2021, 01:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5MUcjQb.jpg

Horza
04-01-2021, 01:57 PM
Toxigen proves that conservatives don't know how to meme.

Tankwipe
04-01-2021, 02:49 PM
it's tough when your only joke is veiled racism/sexism/homophobia/transphobia

Tentarro
04-01-2021, 04:31 PM
Been away from the thread for a bit so time to catch up.

Says a lot about your mental capabilities.

You keep repeating yourself.

You were repeating yourself far before I began posting.

https://i.imgur.com/rQe9Or5.gif

https://i.imgur.com/tnXX3uP.png

Great big KEK

Yes, we're all currently drowning in Republicans' shit.

Like for example; the children STILL in cages at the border created by the president who Biden was VP for?

it's tough when your only joke is veiled racism/sexism/homophobia/transphobia

I believe you only say that because you're so soft, everything seems offensive to you.

Toxigen proves that conservatives don't know how to meme.

That's a matter of opinion. I'm a connoisseur of comedy and I gotta say, yours is like drinking watered down Miller High Life, tastes like trash and is weak.

Horza
04-01-2021, 04:57 PM
the border created by the president who Biden was VP for

https://i.imgur.com/MrW5mUX.gif

Horza
04-01-2021, 06:25 PM
Before and after the vaccine:

https://i.imgur.com/JhechDV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jIQF5p2.jpg

Tentarro
04-01-2021, 06:43 PM
Before and after the vaccine:

Eugh

Horza
04-01-2021, 06:49 PM
Trump expressed public support for her congressional run.

Baler
04-01-2021, 06:50 PM
Brainrot thread

Tentarro
04-01-2021, 07:27 PM
Trump expressed public support for her congressional run.

Don't even know who she is.

Cassawary
04-01-2021, 07:30 PM
Don't even know who she is.

I think it's laura loomer, you can tell by the strong jaw

bubur
04-01-2021, 08:35 PM
heh everquest guys amirite

epics

Tentarro
04-01-2021, 09:21 PM
heh everquest guys amirite

epics

What's everquest?

Cassawary
04-01-2021, 10:33 PM
What's everquest?

A dopamine dispenser

Tankwipe
04-03-2021, 02:57 AM
harden up boys we should put up with racism because grandpa liked it

Tentarro
04-03-2021, 11:28 AM

Need more straw? Maybe some string?

Nirgon
04-03-2021, 01:46 PM

No but this is what we should do

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9429779/Kazakhstan-chemically-castrate-dozens-convicted-paedophiles-using-178-injections-year.html

Horza
04-03-2021, 01:47 PM
Of course Nirgon reads the Daily Mail.

Nirgon
04-03-2021, 01:58 PM
Here's a fun fact, it's not the catholic priests you should be worried about as much as your local cucks

Nirgon
04-03-2021, 02:04 PM
Of course Nirgon reads the Daily Mail.

One of your friends:

https://t.co/n4cem5Hm5F

The rednecks come save him

Snortles Chortles
04-03-2021, 02:45 PM
double post mad
didn’t clicC
(LOL)

Nirgon
04-03-2021, 02:59 PM
climb up there lulz

Jibartik
04-03-2021, 03:00 PM
One of your friends:

https://t.co/n4cem5Hm5F

The rednecks come save him

wheres magnatrees

we got a grey dying right infront of our very eyes

time to wake up people!

Jibartik
04-03-2021, 03:01 PM
collect that blood find out if they bleed nanobots!

Nirgon
04-03-2021, 03:11 PM
wheres magnatrees

On ignore so I don't experience nausea

Jibartik
04-03-2021, 03:22 PM
Alien shape shifter sleeper agent trying to take over earth after our world war 3, dies in front of everyone, bleeds out epigenetic nano fluid as its blood.

And we just sweep it under the rug.

Jibartik
04-03-2021, 03:32 PM
hey is chortles elon musk?

https://i.imgur.com/anLwS5I.png

Snortles Chortles
04-03-2021, 03:56 PM
wow cool meme boomer
(NOT)