PDA

View Full Version : AEGIS/DB Excluded From Draft

tyrant49333
03-19-2021, 08:56 PM
It's been what, a year since they killed vindi?

Don't kill the qualifying mob, no draft

cd288
03-19-2021, 08:58 PM
Imagine caring this much about raiding on blue (or raiding on an emulated server in general) such that you make a post with the intent of trying to limit what other people can do

myrddraal
03-19-2021, 09:25 PM

Well if Vanquish and Riot weren't pulling every vindi on it's spawn I'm sure they would lol. People respectfully bow out when Lighthouse requests them to, maybe DB and AEGIS should be allowed the same. One time every 3 months isnt too bad to have a break for the incessant sock / ET fest anyway.

druidbob
03-19-2021, 11:43 PM
Last Vindi that DB killed was mid January I believe. So yeah it's been a couple months for us but certainly not a year lol.

wagorf
03-20-2021, 02:23 AM

STFU

and i'm in Vanquish

indiscriminate_hater
03-20-2021, 02:34 AM
Well if Vanquish and Riot weren't pulling every vindi on it's spawn I'm sure they would lol. People respectfully bow out when Lighthouse requests them to, maybe DB and AEGIS should be allowed the same. One time every 3 months isnt too bad to have a break for the incessant sock / ET fest anyway.

Maybe if they can't pull vindi with this competition in place then they don't deserve a spot in the rotation. But hey don't let rational thought get in the way of your welfare pixels.

myrddraal
03-20-2021, 06:30 AM
Maybe if they can't pull vindi with this competition in place then they don't deserve a spot in the rotation. But hey don't let rational thought get in the way of your welfare pixels.

Im not even in DB or aegis my dude. By this logic it should be a 1-1 rotation between Riot and Vanquish if it's based off killing vindi in the current competition on every minor thing, even if it spawns every 8 hours. Sorry the idea behind it is for you to share the collective experience of a 22 year old game 4 times a year with "the casuals."

Nlaar
03-20-2021, 09:10 AM
Updated for 2021.

Snortles Chortles
03-20-2021, 12:01 PM
cool test server memes

tankh
03-20-2021, 01:36 PM

And wtf have you done this year?

Please come back when you get yellow text

Nirgon
03-20-2021, 01:41 PM
You can kill the mob and your reward is bag limits on green

Toryas
03-21-2021, 11:30 AM

Imagine hating yourself so much you have to aim shots at the geeky kids in the corner to make yourself feel good.