PDA

View Full Version : Fiery poop-sockers and their hilariously epic Fear of a single Torpor Shaman

Elijah850
03-18-2021, 06:00 PM
Titles speaks for itself.

Flame on lemme hear how sad my life is guys. Roast Elijaman! The bringer of tears to guilty keyboard warriors hearts all throughout Norrath wants to hear your cries! :eek:

Give me your worst your mama jokes and let me expound upon how funny it is when you try to hurt my feelings! :D

My integrity is well intact just like all the gritty details of what hath wrought Ragnarok upon all the hyenas afraid of the single Lion of Sebilis and beyond this day! :cool:

My thoughts spew just as quick as my words per minute and I would love to hear the Fiery complaints Heaven hath wrought upon me and how I roll! :p

If its too vague ill tighten my scope as needed, But i assume I have more than enough people in my fan club to get this started haha ;)

Yinein
03-18-2021, 06:15 PM
Pity reply, no one knows you. Hope that helps. Sorry you don't got warder loot.

Elijah850
03-18-2021, 06:17 PM
Pity reply, no one knows you. Hope that helps. Sorry you don't got warder loot.

dont worry sir. It will find its mark soon enough ;). If not ill get a little more creative haha

Yinein
03-18-2021, 06:18 PM
This thread is almost as dumb as croco's. Almost

Croco
03-18-2021, 06:20 PM

Still #1.

Bardp1999
03-18-2021, 06:20 PM
No one fears you - maybe try logging out once in a while

Albanwr
03-18-2021, 06:23 PM
"Titles speaks for itself."

Nope, not at all.

Zephys
03-18-2021, 06:31 PM
who

Elijah850
03-18-2021, 06:37 PM

Almost as dumb as playing blue server for 10 years or thinking your comments amount to anything I'd say, sir! Fact of the matter is I don't know you either so that tells me you are
1) A bluebie
2) Someone who is afraid of change definately.
3) Overwhelmed by the thought of enjoying something fresh or using the mmorp part of mmorpg to do anything other than the same old crap in soon to be up on 25 year old game that wasnt super hard or complicated in 1999 when I played it at 14.

Am I hot or cold? Ill wait.

Elijah850
03-18-2021, 06:41 PM

Got a name random forum troll? I do. Speak it and lets talk! I'll wait

Zyth
03-18-2021, 06:55 PM
yikes

Littul Jonn
03-18-2021, 07:03 PM
Remember when there were good RNF posts? Nope me neither :(

Yinein
03-18-2021, 07:16 PM
Almost as dumb as playing blue server for 10 years or thinking your comments amount to anything I'd say, sir! Fact of the matter is I don't know you either so that tells me you are
1) A bluebie
2) Someone who is afraid of change definately.
3) Overwhelmed by the thought of enjoying something fresh or using the mmorp part of mmorpg to do anything other than the same old crap in soon to be up on 25 year old game that wasnt super hard or complicated in 1999 when I played it at 14.

Am I hot or cold? Ill wait.

Cold , I don't play hope that helps.

Snortles Chortles
03-18-2021, 07:21 PM
who

Elijah850
03-18-2021, 08:53 PM

Watching Snyder cut at the moment but just realized you do have players listed on Green, although I will say I have personally never seen or been around any of the names in-game that I can recall. Either you're just never around when I am or something similar.
Kind of bold assessment of the fear I imbue on Green either way since I literally have no idea who you could be. I've interacted with many tags and at many different hours of the days over the last year to be sure, so that is a tad puzzling to me personally.

I should've clearly stated this Thread is contained to Green server. Never played blue at all.

I said in initial post that if focus on the issue that brought me to this playground this afternoon needed to be tightened clarification would follow:

I wouldn't want to throw a stone either if I was the guys who got their own group member killed just to avoid the possibility my presence would arrive in the locked crypt of Sebilis to obviously commit some heinous misdeeds I had planned to usurp the fledging poop sock that was just beginning to swell and have dreams of future girth and glory!

With no ties to the group performing the summons via a ressurection no less!

To be crystal clear: My untimely demise was not caused by the folks whom this post is directed towards, rather by a hasted NG roamer frog who ate my fungi wearing torpor butt up with a quickness.

Full props to my skills but I was killed by my own inability to react when caught off guard in that moment for sure. No excuses there lol.

Thing is, death makes me stronger and gives me a lesson that is used to avoid the exact same if at all possible the next time I'm in that moment.

I push the limits of this old game because that is what gives me enjoyment after all these years coupled with the nostalgia Norrath brings me personally. Experience can be regained. Its a game.

To focus acutely: The Fires of Heaven(they were awesome on Veeshan server back in 1999 I recall. I hailed from Fennin Ro, but their journey left a story just as my own in the Ak'Anon Alliance/The Mystical Order and Realm of Ages did on Fennin all those years ago) cleric who thought bringing me within the crypt where I would've looted my body and gated away after paying gratefully for the help was too big of a risk to their plans to risk.

Easmilodon of Fires of Heaven ended up getting his own enchanter killed(Whom I wont name as he was a standup guy in my opinion.) as he endeavored to assist by dragging me from NG to the zone in so I could satisfy the fear in someone's heart and lead to me being ressurected outside their locked door(I guess?). Which would also be totally fine If it was so simple.

Thing is, feel free to flame and disagree, but I challenge anyone to describe a time when my toon Elijaman has ever wronged or given a single person since I started on Green cause to suspect I might try something even remotely close to which could be called "shady" or any other negative adjective directly relating to my own personal ethics or play style.

Plain and simple.

Since my heart is black and I speak my mind: here I am letting the laundry air out(LOL) over the hilarity of today's events in detail.

I talk crap, I enjoy a good crazy ooc monologue albeit much more so dialogue to lighten the quiet zones filled people running around each other. Witty banter and the occasional advice and/or funny story as it pertains to the situation I'm speaking on passes 20-28 minute re spawns to me.

I would wager the fear that brought this series of events comes down to a single thing:

The sheer open book way I play this game.
No B.S.
A bluntness in which I call things as I see them in all regards Tags or loyalties be damned.

The immunity I have to conforming to crappy cohabitation standards that I perceive as shady or just the hallmark of a sad person's anti socialness run amok is frightening to the status quo.

Said play style is toxic in a very un classic way and to me and seeing it pushed on people who didn't rot on a locked server for a decade and have found Green with a fresh nostalgia and love of Everquest like I did last year(im sure decent people are on blue also) is just something that will trigger me to speak my piece every time when it happens enough.

I'm open to rebuttals of this clarification and whether it is in any way skewed as it pertains to Elijaman and my interactions with Green in general in this matter or the people who wish Id conform and join the crowd.

Your comical yet sad way you blew up your own group member to ensure your own fears weren't realized forced my hand and brought this to this forum! Remember!

Ill log on later and have a blast as I usually do and hope you can all do the same!

Yinein
03-18-2021, 09:01 PM
Autismspeaks.org, seek help

HalflingSpergand
03-18-2021, 09:06 PM
Seek employment and christ

Elijah850
03-18-2021, 09:23 PM
Autismspeaks.org, seek help

Even if I was autistic id gladly wear that proudly as opposed to ignorant judgement of others on a forum for a game I purport to not play 22 years after its inception lol

Elijah850
03-18-2021, 09:24 PM
Seek employment and christ

Ill get to work on that asap big homie :D

Snortles Chortles
03-18-2021, 09:36 PM
guys im watching a movie
triple posts
(LOL)

Nocht
03-18-2021, 09:44 PM
Alright OP you asked for it...

You're mama is so fat she wore an Xmen T-shirt and a helicopter landed on her.

Elijah850
03-18-2021, 09:51 PM
guys im watching a movie
triple posts
(LOL)

LOL in my defense justice league redo not impressing me much. anf of course i wanna see what fruit my words hath brought bro why else would i post here. I do actually play the game on p99 ya know lol

Elijah850
03-18-2021, 09:52 PM
Alright OP you asked for it...

You're mama is so fat she wore an Xmen T-shirt and a helicopter landed on her.

legit Lol'd that is it right there 5 stars :D

Nocht
03-18-2021, 09:53 PM
legit Lol'd that is it right there 5 stars :D

Thank you, it has settled many disputes during recess in middle school. :D

Canelek
03-18-2021, 10:08 PM

Ahhhh. Good one. :)

Skarne
03-18-2021, 11:55 PM
Watching Snyder cut at the moment but just realized you do have players listed on Green, although I will say I have personally never seen or been around any of the names in-game that I can recall. Either you're just never around when I am or something similar.
Kind of bold assessment of the fear I imbue on Green either way since I literally have no idea who you could be. I've interacted with many tags and at many different hours of the days over the last year to be sure, so that is a tad puzzling to me personally.

I should've clearly stated this Thread is contained to Green server. Never played blue at all.

I said in initial post that if focus on the issue that brought me to this playground this afternoon needed to be tightened clarification would follow:

I wouldn't want to throw a stone either if I was the guys who got their own group member killed just to avoid the possibility my presence would arrive in the locked crypt of Sebilis to obviously commit some heinous misdeeds I had planned to usurp the fledging poop sock that was just beginning to swell and have dreams of future girth and glory!

To be crystal clear: My untimely demise was not caused by the folks whom this post is directed towards, rather by a hasted NG roamer frog who ate my fungi wearing torpor butt up with a quickness.

Full props to my skills but I was killed by my own inability to react when caught off guard in that moment for sure. No excuses there lol.

Thing is, death makes me stronger and gives me a lesson that is used to avoid the exact same if at all possible the next time I'm in that moment.

I push the limits of this old game because that is what gives me enjoyment after all these years coupled with the nostalgia Norrath brings me personally. Experience can be regained. Its a game.

To focus acutely: The Fires of Heaven(they were awesome on Veeshan server back in 1999 I recall. I hailed from Fennin Ro, but their journey left a story just as my own in the Ak'Anon Alliance/The Mystical Order and Realm of Ages did on Fennin all those years ago) cleric who thought bringing me within the crypt where I would've looted my body and gated away after paying gratefully for the help was too big of a risk to their plans to risk.

Easmilodon of Fires of Heaven ended up getting his own enchanter killed(Whom I wont name as he was a standup guy in my opinion.) as he endeavored to assist by dragging me from NG to the zone in so I could satisfy the fear in someone's heart and lead to me being ressurected outside their locked door(I guess?). Which would also be totally fine If it was so simple.

Thing is, feel free to flame and disagree, but I challenge anyone to describe a time when my toon Elijaman has ever wronged or given a single person since I started on Green cause to suspect I might try something even remotely close to which could be called "shady" or any other negative adjective directly relating to my own personal ethics or play style.

Plain and simple.

Since my heart is black and I speak my mind: here I am letting the laundry air out(LOL) over the hilarity of today's events in detail.

I talk crap, I enjoy a good crazy ooc monologue albeit much more so dialogue to lighten the quiet zones filled people running around each other. Witty banter and the occasional advice and/or funny story as it pertains to the situation I'm speaking on passes 20-28 minute re spawns to me.

I would wager the fear that brought this series of events comes down to a single thing:

No B.S.
A bluntness in which I call things as I see them in all regards Tags or loyalties be damned.

The immunity I have to conforming to crappy cohabitation standards that I perceive as shady or just the hallmark of a sad person's anti socialness run amok is frightening to the status quo.

Said play style is toxic in a very un classic way and to me and seeing it pushed on people who didn't rot on a locked server for a decade and have found Green with a fresh nostalgia and love of Everquest like I did last year(im sure decent people are on blue also) is just something that will trigger me to speak my piece every time when it happens enough.

I'm open to rebuttals of this clarification and whether it is in any way skewed as it pertains to Elijaman and my interactions with Green in general in this matter or the people who wish Id conform and join the crowd.

Your comical yet sad way you blew up your own group member to ensure your own fears weren't realized forced my hand and brought this to this forum! Remember!

Ill log on later and have a blast as I usually do and hope you can all do the same!

These are the ramblings of a mad man.

Elijah850
03-19-2021, 01:05 AM
These are the ramblings of a mad man.

Not to brag but isn't that similar to what the accusers probably uttered whilst preparing to crucify Jesus? just saying seems a tad similar. I in no way claim to be Jesus just a truthbearer, mind you :D

DMN
03-19-2021, 02:37 AM
I logged in to see fucking emoticons?

heyokah
03-19-2021, 08:51 AM
No u

magnetaress
03-19-2021, 08:58 AM
https://i.imgur.com/LzHpn8F.jpg

OuterChimp
03-19-2021, 09:26 AM
I would NOT let OP join my Minecraft world....even if it was set to Creative Mode.

magnetaress
03-19-2021, 10:17 AM
It's ok to type a lot when what you say has substance. Meaning. Impact. When you are illustrating or teaching a subject. Or when it's research.

It's not good or healthy to set your self up as the victimized villain and then proceed to bully nice people who attempted to communicate and share this lovely game world with you. Then to proceed to belittle them because they aren't whatever your expectations of virtual reality want to be.

Seek Christ. Stay away from psychiatric medicine. And eat a healthy diet of fresh unprocessed foods made by wholesome Christians and Amish.

May you find piece and fulfillment enough within yourself that you may one day be able to share that love and generosity with others. May you accept and respect the love and caring that others share with you.

You deserve love OP. And appreciation. Give yourself some credit for only being an angry torpor machine instead of a domestic terrorist or super soldier.

Ratchet51
03-19-2021, 10:34 AM
Man, this is a good thread.

Bhairava
03-20-2021, 05:35 AM

Plain and simple.

No B.S.

Maliant
03-20-2021, 06:11 AM
“Kids, Don’t do crack.” -Lawrence Taylor.

Bhairava
03-20-2021, 06:15 AM
Some folks itt seriously afraid of a Torpor SHAman

reznor_
03-20-2021, 02:59 PM

Plain and simple.

No B.S.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Vostok
03-20-2021, 03:00 PM
10/10

Snortles Chortles
03-20-2021, 03:26 PM
in my lap

Nirgon
03-20-2021, 03:32 PM
As I type this

Bardp1999
03-20-2021, 03:40 PM
So if I'm getting this right...

OP died on his way to Crypt by being a noob

OP asked for a rez inside Crypt and the group told him to get fucked because he is a known no-life farmer and they didn't want to share one of the spawns

OP had some issues getting his body back to the ent then went into a full rage at not getting rezed and made an insane RnF post claiming to be some sort of EQ elite (Hint: you're not)

OP is very mad

Snortles Chortles
03-20-2021, 03:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/EESUemd.png

magnetaress
03-20-2021, 03:49 PM
Thinking you're an EQ Elite.

Keebz
03-20-2021, 04:47 PM
Elijia is a really good dude, who talks way the fuck too much and is clearly very lonely.

Get a therapist bro.

greasemonk
03-20-2021, 05:47 PM
"hilariously epic"

You mother fucking need Jesus.

Bhairava
03-20-2021, 07:01 PM

magnetaress
03-20-2021, 07:39 PM
Pm me anytime you feel like talking OP