Nibblewitz
03-03-2021, 03:12 PM
Is the server rule.

Snortles Chortles
03-03-2021, 03:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nTiN6v8.gif

xdrcfrx
03-03-2021, 03:47 PM
having been denied the ability to win with autofire, now comes the lawyerquesting right on cue.

i thought you guys wanted competition, not free pixels?

karadin
03-03-2021, 04:03 PM
having been denied the ability to win with autofire, now comes the lawyerquesting right on cue.

We actually like the new turn in. Much better quality of life. Nice try though?

Detoxx
03-03-2021, 04:18 PM

Failing to see any lawyerquesting here, this seems pretty straight forward. Its another terrible decision by your terrible leader that he forced on to everyone and now you all need to pay for it.

Pretty typical as of late.

Horza
03-03-2021, 04:20 PM
Detoxx calling other people terrible leaders is funny as hell.

Thaak
03-03-2021, 04:33 PM
Failing to see any lawyerquesting here, this seems pretty straight forward. Its another terrible decision by your terrible leader that he forced on to everyone and now you all need to pay for it.

Pretty typical as of late.

Your guild has failed to acknowledge other parts of the agreement so what's the difference?

karadin
03-03-2021, 04:38 PM
Your guild has failed to acknowledge other parts of the agreement so what's the difference?

Specifically what part(s)?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xOK-C_ZfAFrPhzRkObB22xAdSJ6D0dsiCfWln3_b-A0/

xdrcfrx
03-03-2021, 04:39 PM
1 - not in riot.

2 - agree that current turn in is better than previous dynamic.

3 - citing the written rules to argue for your competition to be barred from contesting you is kind of the definition of "lawyerquesting," is it not?

4 - honestly, I actually don't gaf, was mostly just trolling. there should be some consequence to failing a ring war, but forced cessions would make more sense in the context of an actual agreed upon rotation than in a fully FFA dynamic.

karadin
03-03-2021, 04:45 PM
but forced cessions would make more sense in the context of an actual agreed upon rotation than in a fully FFA dynamic.

Eh, there really should be some consequence of failing if nothing else to prevent risky turn ins at bad hours of the day. We called off our BP this morning for RW because we weren't comfortable with the numbers that showed up for it. It's not like a normal mob where you can fail and then someone else gets a shot.

I do think 3 weeks is pretty rough but that is what Arcler wanted in negotiations.

Thaak
03-03-2021, 04:48 PM
Specifically what part(s)?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xOK-C_ZfAFrPhzRkObB22xAdSJ6D0dsiCfWln3_b-A0/

Day 1 they were arguing part 6 of that document.

xdrcfrx
03-03-2021, 04:55 PM
Eh, there really should be some consequence of failing if nothing else to prevent risky turn ins at bad hours of the day. We called off our BP this morning for RW because we weren't comfortable with the numbers that showed up for it. It's not like a normal mob where you can fail and then someone else gets a shot.

I do think 3 weeks is pretty rough but that is what Arcler wanted in negotiations.

that's a fair point w/r/t failure denying anyone else the encounter, but a fully FFA environment to me means you're fundamentally just willing to accept that the chips are going to fall however they may. I'd at least want something a little less reflexive than a strict failure = 9 conceded ring wars policy. Good faith attempt with a reasonable number of people shouldn't be treated the same as 15 people turning in to LOL at the giants murdering the poor citizens of Thurgadin.

I thought there had been some discussion following that document's original posting about whether what was meant was "3 weeks" or "3 ringwars" (was it 6 weeks v. 6 ringwars? been a long time at this point), but the self_improvement_workshop channel appears to have been nuked, and I can't go back to see.

karadin
03-03-2021, 04:56 PM
Day 1 they were arguing part 6 of that document.

Part 6 gives a list of things meant to address hostility. "No arguing" is not in that list.

Thaak
03-03-2021, 05:05 PM
Part 6 gives a list of things meant to address hostility. "No arguing" is not in that list.

I currently count 4 speakers online for Vanquish, which violates the agreed upon document. Do we get to pick and choose which parts of the document we want to follow? Cause if that's the case, the whole thing can be thrown out in my opinion.

karadin
03-03-2021, 05:15 PM
I currently count 4 speakers online for Vanquish, which violates the agreed upon document. Do we get to pick and choose which parts of the document we want to follow? Cause if that's the case, the whole thing can be thrown out in my opinion.

It was a good attempt, but I don't think that is going to pay off for you.

Bardp1999
03-03-2021, 05:16 PM
You have had 300 weeks of Ring War - maybe move on

Erati
03-03-2021, 05:20 PM
Good faith attempt with a reasonable number of people shouldn't be treated the same as 15 people turning in to LOL at the giants murdering the poor citizens of Thurgadin.

The failure was on the final wave right before Narandi...so I agree this punishment as a server standard doesnt fit the crime.
My napkin math suggestion is:
Fail Waves 0-1= Skip 3
Fail Waves 2= Skip 2
Fail Wave 3/Narandi= Skip 1

Makes a hell of alot more sense when guilds are going to be failing on legit attempts making internal progress each time. Not saying Riot should deserve a lesser sentence for this, but should be a wakeup call for policy makers to get the penalty more in line w the actions that cause it.

xdrcfrx
03-03-2021, 05:27 PM
The failure was on the final wave right before Narandi...so I agree this punishment as a server standard doesnt fit the crime.
My napkin math suggestion is:
Fail Waves 0-1= Skip 3
Fail Waves 2= Skip 2
Fail Wave 3/Narandi= Skip 1

Makes a hell of alot more sense when guilds are going to be failing on legit attempts making internal progress each time. Not saying Riot should deserve a lesser sentence for this, but should be a wakeup call for policy makers to get the penalty more in line w the actions that cause it.

yeah, that kind of a sliding scale makes a lot more sense to me as well. Certainly conceding 7 ring wars or whatever seems excessive.

Yinein
03-03-2021, 05:30 PM
Tldr, failed ring war and now want less concedes then the agreed upon ruling? Seems legit

Detoxx
03-03-2021, 05:32 PM
This is a punishment your leader, specifically, wanted. When you have to eat that punishment, its quite hypocritical to start saying "Oh we shouldnt have to because [whatever reason]".

Maybe once you all realize that Arcler negotiates with his pseudo "im better than everyone" attitude in mind rather than the best interest of his guild youll elect different leadership to represent you. Until then, you're at his whim.

Thaak
03-03-2021, 05:38 PM
It was a good attempt, but I don't think that is going to pay off for you.

"Rules for thee, not for me."

Got it.

Erati
03-03-2021, 05:58 PM
This is a punishment your leader, specifically, wanted. When you have to eat that punishment, its quite hypocritical to start saying "Oh we shouldnt have to because [whatever reason]".

No one said this.

I suggested something to look into for future punishments as this clearly was not what was intended. The overly harsh punishment was suppose to go hand n hand w a Rotational Agreement. The server rule is for when the agreements breakdown, but in this case never occurred.

The sliding scale I suggested should be considered if there is no rotational agreement for the Ring War cause legit attempts should not be put in the same light as troll ones.

Toryas
03-03-2021, 06:03 PM

Maybe once you all realize that Arcler negotiates with his pseudo "im better than everyone" attitude in mind rather than the best interest of his guild youll elect different leadership to represent you. Until then, you're at his whim.

You sound mad, want to show us on the doll where the mean pixel elf pilot touched you? PS, your signature is out of date.

Viscere
03-03-2021, 06:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nTiN6v8.gif

where do you find all those awesome gifs?

ArbiterBlixen
03-03-2021, 06:07 PM
"Rules for thee, not for me."

Got it.

Detoxx
03-03-2021, 06:10 PM
No one said this.

I suggested something to look into for future punishments as this clearly was not what was intended. The overly harsh punishment was suppose to go hand n hand w a Rotational Agreement. The server rule is for when the agreements breakdown, but in this case never occurred.

The sliding scale I suggested should be considered if there is no rotational agreement for the Ring War cause legit attempts should not be put in the same light as troll ones.

Remind me, who refused to rotate the Ring Wars after it was pretty much agreed that we would after the mega ban?

Arcler again.

Erati
03-03-2021, 06:17 PM
Remind me, who refused to rotate the Ring Wars after it was pretty much agreed that we would after the mega ban?

Arcler again.

How can I remind you when you answered yourself :p

Supreme
03-03-2021, 06:17 PM
It's just three weeks...

Snortles Chortles
03-03-2021, 06:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QguvRuD.gif

Cassawary
03-03-2021, 06:53 PM

Hypocritical, you say? :p

Hideousclaw
03-03-2021, 06:59 PM

Arcler again.

We offered Ring War rotation with 50% compete, 50% rotated non-compete. I even went as far as to say 1x FFA per rotation cycle, Arcler preferred to go all FFA or app rotated. Also pushed for the 3 week punishment. I really don’t understand people’s inability to meet in middle and compromise. Or even move slightly off their base, but here we are.

Flyrr
03-03-2021, 07:11 PM
Nothing to complain about. Riot misses 3 weeks. Seems like it's working well

xdrcfrx
03-03-2021, 07:14 PM
We offered Ring War rotation with 50% compete, 50% rotated non-compete. I even went as far as to say 1x FFA per rotation cycle, Arcler preferred to go all FFA or app rotated. Also pushed for the 3 week punishment. I really don’t understand people’s inability to meet in middle and compromise. Or even move slightly off their base, but here we are.

Where are you guys at on this point, now? Seems disingenuous to tour your prior willingness to compromise if you feel otherwise in the present.

Supreme
03-03-2021, 07:32 PM
Where are you guys at on this point, now? Seems disingenuous to tour your prior willingness to compromise if you feel otherwise in the present.

In other words...

You are now victim to your poor decisions and want to manipulate the situation into a sympathy plea for reversal.

Yeah, most of us have kids.

Snortles Chortles
03-03-2021, 07:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/yE66bMi.gif

Croco
03-03-2021, 07:38 PM
In other words...

You are now victim to your poor decisions and want to manipulate the situation into a sympathy plea for reversal.

He's not in riot. Try to keep up.

Erati
03-03-2021, 07:43 PM
Not so much ab the current punishment rather trying to prevent future issues of overly excessive punishments for legit attempts at a raid encounter. Even if it does “consume” the encounter when you fail, a standard x2 or x3 concede should be sufficient.

Hopefully this gets worked out in the UN and we dont have another episode of “I told you so”.

Viscere
03-03-2021, 07:46 PM
Nothing to complain about. Riot misses 3 weeks. Seems like it's working well

Ring IV prices about to seriously crash down in Vanquish

Erati
03-03-2021, 07:59 PM
Ring IV prices about to seriously crash down in Vanquish

Ring 4?

:thunk:

karadin
03-03-2021, 08:20 PM
Ring 4?

:thunk:

Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV

Detoxx
03-03-2021, 08:26 PM
No one said this.

Sounds like maybe you should be negotiating for Riot instead of Arcler. Its shown time and time again that he only cares about himself and getting him to move either way is near impossible.

Maybe we could get somewhere with you there in his stead but no chance he gives up that power.

Hideousclaw
03-03-2021, 09:34 PM

Why would I wish to change anything argued for by an uncompromising “leader” when it comes to bite them in their own collective ass? I’m all for rediscussing, but maybe Riot should look towards, as members, pushing someone who will better represent them than a guy who refuses to meet anywhere in the middle on issues. In this regard, Ring War, Riot offered A, we offered B, and we were willing to deviate closer to A to compromise. Arcler refused to budge an inch. That’s not negotiating, that burying your heels and holding desperately to what you want because you seek control.

Seek better representatives, Arcler isn’t a good one for Riot anymore.

JackofSpade
03-04-2021, 03:36 AM
Seek better representatives, Arcler isn’t a good one for Riot anymore.

Was he ever in the first place? A lot of what he was saying internally has kind of been exposed with the UN going public. He seems like he is quite stubborn, and unreasonable at times.

Akg49
03-04-2021, 04:14 AM
The funniest thing is that Arcler is one of the most chill, reasonable people I've ever met on p99. Everyone that I talk to that previously spent a lot of time with him doesn't say anything disrespectful about him.

I can't say the same about Detoxx/Furoar though. Across the entire server whoever I talk to its all the same story. :P

3 weeks is fine. Let it play. The purpose of it is to bring people together for a rotation. It might be you guys getting burned next time in an FFA loss. If not, that's cool too.

Arvan
03-04-2021, 05:02 AM
You guys talking about that agreement document that outlines 3 max speakers in the UN?

Hideousclaw
03-04-2021, 06:39 AM
You guys talking about that agreement document that outlines 3 max speakers in the UN?

Riot has had 5 for a month+ and never heard a peep of dissent until we asked to match. I'm not surprised, but its also hilarious at the feigned outrage from Kittens. Tell your representatives to put their foot down and squash the 5 speaker menaces!

kempoguy80
03-04-2021, 09:03 AM

A frightening thought

karadin
03-04-2021, 09:07 AM
The funniest thing is that Arcler is one of the most chill, reasonable people I've ever met on p99. Everyone that I talk to that previously spent a lot of time with him doesn't say anything disrespectful about him.

I can't say the same about Detoxx/Furoar though. Across the entire server whoever I talk to its all the same story. :P

3 weeks is fine. Let it play. The purpose of it is to bring people together for a rotation. It might be you guys getting burned next time in an FFA loss. If not, that's cool too.

You should ask Kabull about Arcler sometime and see if your anecdote holds up.

KansasComrade
03-04-2021, 09:09 AM
Don't worry guys, the kings of conceding mobs they should in a reasonable time are here to enforce some RULES!

Maschenny
03-04-2021, 09:22 AM
Next step: vigorously pretend you were only gearing your sixth alt anyway

Nexii
03-04-2021, 09:34 AM
I'm glad clerics don't need ring 10 or warder loot

Toryas
03-04-2021, 09:45 AM
You should ask Kabull about Arcler sometime and see if your anecdote holds up.

Oh yeah Kabull, that stand up perfect example of a citizen. :rolleyes:

Nexii
03-04-2021, 09:48 AM
Oh yeah Kabull, that stand up perfect example of a citizen. :rolleyes:

The guy who wished death on Arcler's family and would harass/cry to everyone in tells when they outbid him on loot? Yea totally cool and normal

karadin
03-04-2021, 10:11 AM
That's the joke. My god what are they doing to you guys over there?

Nexii
03-04-2021, 10:18 AM
That's the joke. My god what are they doing to you guys over there?

I vote for a leadership purge of both guilds. We certainly can't do much worse

karadin
03-04-2021, 10:40 AM
Wanting to purge a class of people? Sounds like hate speech!

xdrcfrx
03-04-2021, 10:48 AM
kinda weird how much you all fixate on one person as the source of all problems, tbh. like you honestly expect anyone to believe that but for Arcler, Aftermath 7.0 would be a friendly entity that operates in good faith?

laugh.

ArbiterBlixen
03-04-2021, 11:17 AM
kinda weird how much you all fixate on one person as the source of all problems, tbh. like you honestly expect anyone to believe that but for Arcler, Aftermath 7.0 would be a friendly entity that operates in good faith?

laugh.

I don't think anyone said Vanquish would be a different guild if Arcler wasn't around. I don't think anyone said Arcler was the source of all problems.

Kinda weird how you made that up tbh.

xdrcfrx
03-04-2021, 11:24 AM
I don't think anyone said Vanquish would be a different guild if Arcler wasn't around. I don't think anyone said Arcler was the source of all problems.

Kinda weird how you made that up tbh.

so you acknowledge that vanquish's M.O. is to operate in bad faith? good, we're getting somewhere.

Vianna
03-04-2021, 11:25 AM
1 - not in riot.

2 - agree that current turn in is better than previous dynamic.

3 - citing the written rules to argue for your competition to be barred from contesting you is kind of the definition of "lawyerquesting," is it not?

4 - honestly, I actually don't gaf, was mostly just trolling. there should be some consequence to failing a ring war, but forced cessions would make more sense in the context of an actual agreed upon rotation than in a fully FFA dynamic.

No that is called following the rules. No lawyerquesting needed.

xdrcfrx
03-04-2021, 11:29 AM
No that is called following the rules. No lawyerquesting needed.

vanquish: Pursuant to Paragraph 2, Section 1 of the Agreed Upon Document, I hereby demand that you concede three weeks of ringwars, or else I will be appealing to the adjudicator.

also vanquish: guys we're totally not lawyerquesting lol

ArbiterBlixen
03-04-2021, 11:29 AM
so you acknowledge that vanquish's M.O. is to operate in bad faith? good, we're getting somewhere.

I'm not in Vanquish. Hope that helps.

xdrcfrx
03-04-2021, 11:30 AM

you can acknowledge their m.o. without being a member, hope this helps.

ArbiterBlixen
03-04-2021, 11:33 AM
you can acknowledge their m.o. without being a member, hope this helps.

How would I know what their M.O. is? I don't have any insight into their internal workings.

xdrcfrx
03-04-2021, 11:37 AM
How would I know what their M.O. is? I don't have any insight into their internal workings.

by observation.

Vianna
03-04-2021, 11:37 AM

Neither am i but this anon riot member seems to have an agenda in this thread

Detoxx
03-04-2021, 11:53 AM
Imagine being in a guild that their leader over zealously refused to rotate Ring Wars after all but agreeing to when put in the corner by the GMs, then when the time came to rotate them, took a hard stance of not rotating them and at the same time forcing an insane punishment for a failed Ring War cost you 3 weeks.

Now this said guild has to suffer through their leaders bravado by virtually never getting any Ring Wars since Early November and being the only guild to actually fail a Ring War and suffer the insane punishment forced upon the server by their leader.

Yikes, Id be as mad as they are in this thread too.

Kluwen2
03-04-2021, 11:59 AM
Imagine being in a guild that their leader over zealously refused to rotate Ring Wars after all but agreeing to when put in the corner by the GMs, then when the time came to rotate them, took a hard stance of not rotating them and at the same time forcing an insane punishment for a failed Ring War cost you 3 weeks.

Now this said guild has to suffer through their leaders bravado by virtually never getting any Ring Wars since Early November and being the only guild to actually fail a Ring War and suffer the insane punishment forced upon the server by their leader.

Yikes, Id be as mad as they are in this thread too.

https://youtu.be/J7HIxqDpJ0Q

xdrcfrx
03-04-2021, 12:12 PM
Not in riot, not mad, don't even really have an agenda beyond pointing out when you're all being hypocrites (which seems to happen with regularity).

Put your money where your mouth is. Propose a ring-war agreement in the UN. Otherwise, all your "it's Arcler who is the villain here," is nothing but a bunch of posturing and hot air.

Nexii
03-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Grats on 7 free ring wars!

I hope we can have similar punishments for other raid violations. It would really clean up the scene.

Detoxx
03-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Not in riot, not mad, don't even really have an agenda beyond pointing out when you're all being hypocrites (which seems to happen with regularity).

Put your money where your mouth is. Propose a ring-war agreement in the UN. Otherwise, all your "it's Arcler who is the villain here," is nothing but a bunch of posturing and hot air.

Agreement was proposed and denied already.

Try to keep up.

Erati
03-04-2021, 12:17 PM
by virtually never getting any Ring Wars since Early November.

And yet something sparked the Staff to emergency patch the NPC due to autofire concerns.

Wonder which side took things so far that it forced a code change intervention :rolleyes:

Detoxx
03-04-2021, 12:26 PM
And yet something sparked the Staff to emergency patch the NPC due to autofire concerns.

Wonder which side took things so far that it forced a code change intervention :rolleyes:

That was a result of you losing so much that it resorted to "it has to be cheating, GMs please help". It has nothing to do with anyone actually cheating tho, nice strawman though, Eratani.

Erinyes' petition must have been tossed out, just like 90% of Riots petitions.

Nexii
03-04-2021, 12:40 PM
0.2 seconds reaction time while carrying on a casual conversation is completely normal :)

Detoxx
03-04-2021, 12:41 PM
0.2 seconds reaction time while carrying on a casual conversation is completely normal :)

It just hadn't spawned on your screen yet - Arcler, 2020

Erati
03-04-2021, 12:45 PM
That was a result of you losing so much that it resorted to "it has to be cheating, GMs please help". It has nothing to do with anyone actually cheating tho, nice strawman though, Eratani.

Erinyes' petition must have been tossed out, just like 90% of Riots petitions.

Have they ever hot fixed competative NPC’s spawn node mid window before?

Seems like the petition hit home to me...dont think a “thrown out” petition would result in direct code changes to the npc the investigation waa requested for.

:thinking:

Detoxx
03-04-2021, 12:46 PM
Have they ever hot fixed competative NPC’s spawn node mid window before?

Seems like the petition hit home to me...dont think a “thrown out” petition would result in direct code changes to the npc the investigation waa requested for.

:thinking:

Yet since the fix you've still lost Ring Wars and Failed one too.

:thinking maybe that wasnt the issue:

xdrcfrx
03-04-2021, 12:48 PM

winning the turn in, and winning the event, are two different things.

try to keep up.

Nexii
03-04-2021, 12:51 PM
Well at least it's fair now

https://i.imgur.com/DsfufGe.jpg

reznor_
03-04-2021, 12:56 PM
cOnSiDeR GrEeN

condap99
03-04-2021, 12:58 PM
I haven't logged into EQ in a couple weeks... so definitely not immersed at the moment.

That said, Riot *clearly* pushed for the harsh punishments, and refused to rotate because they felt that they were on top and in a position of strength to lean on the competition. They did this because they felt things would never change. Unfortunately for them, circumstances have changed.

The entire server wanted blood for when Ghost/Freedom failed wars in 2020. GMs granted it. Appears the shoe is on other foot now.

Disclaimer: I am completely unfamiliar with the situation at hand.

Loke
03-04-2021, 12:58 PM

Reaction time doesn't really come into play when people were just spam clicking spawn point. How long do you think a couple clicks should take? 0.2 seconds seems pretty reasonable to me.

Nexii
03-04-2021, 12:59 PM
cOnSiDeR GrEeN

rOtAtE rInG wAr AnD vP lIkE in 2017

Yinein
03-04-2021, 12:59 PM
cOnSiDeR GrEeN

I miss the old vraxx

tyrant49333
03-04-2021, 01:01 PM
Look at all the riot babies crying and flailing their arms

karadin
03-04-2021, 01:07 PM
winning the turn in, and winning the event, are two different things.

try to keep up.

You're an idiot, honestly. He knows exactly what he is talking about. Riot hasn't won a contested turn in since the change. That is his point.

reznor_
03-04-2021, 01:09 PM
The entire server wanted blood for when Ghost/Freedom failed wars in 2020. GMs granted it. Appears the shoe is on other foot now.

This, basically. You people complaining can go fuck yourselves, you wanted to take my blood when we had failures with legitimate attempts. Enjoy the RW break!

Drakborn
03-04-2021, 01:17 PM
ITT: immersion

xdrcfrx
03-04-2021, 01:18 PM
You're an idiot, honestly. He knows exactly what he is talking about. Riot hasn't won a contested turn in since the change. That is his point.

Oh, I get it - you're just willing to say anything at any time, so long as it suits you, and without any regard to what you've said in the past. Am I keeping up, yet?

Erati
03-04-2021, 01:18 PM

Theres no rotation and thusly the turn in is FFA aka contested.

Riot just engaged in the event yesterday, so surely that means Riot has also won a “contested” turn in regardless of the amount of Vanquish in the zone.

Hope this helps.

karadin
03-04-2021, 01:22 PM

Riot just engaged in the event yesterday, so surely that means Riot has also won a “contested” turn in regardless of the amount of Vanquish in the zone.

Hope this helps.

FFA != contested.

Erati
03-04-2021, 01:23 PM
FFA != contested.

thatsjustyouropinion.meme

karadin
03-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Oh, I get it - you're just willing to say anything at any time, so long as it suits you, and without any regard to what you've said in the past. Am I keeping up, yet?

This is just sad now.

xdrcfrx
03-04-2021, 01:29 PM
This is just sad now.

Can't refute the point, so resorts to personal insults. What flavor kool aid you guys serving up?

Can just add this the long, growing, list of Aftermath 7.0 hypocrisies. I will admit, the list grows so fast it is hard to keep up.

isiah
03-04-2021, 01:45 PM
big elf immersion happening here

reznor_
03-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Ahh yes, the holier than thou "immersion" posts

Drakborn
03-04-2021, 02:05 PM
Ahh yes, the holier than thou "immersion" posts

big mad

reznor_
03-04-2021, 02:07 PM
big mad

I don't even play on blue, you buffoon

xdrcfrx
03-04-2021, 02:09 PM

buffoon is an excellent word, btw.

reznor_
03-04-2021, 02:10 PM
buffoon is an excellent word, btw.

Thank you. I get tired of the "normal" insults...and "buffoon" just slaps

eezl
03-04-2021, 02:21 PM
vraxx 100% plays on blue, hope this helps

reznor_
03-04-2021, 02:30 PM
vraxx 100% plays on blue, hope this helps

Not anymore. I'm still gonna defend my old buddies though.

Toryas
03-04-2021, 02:54 PM
I'm still gonna defend my old buddies though.

Cute that they need defending. Admirable of you.

reznor_
03-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Cute that they need defending. Admirable of you.

<Insert air hand job motion>

Drakborn
03-04-2021, 03:17 PM

wtf are you talking about? i said you big mad... not you big mad and play on blue.

Twochain
03-04-2021, 03:26 PM
I'm pretty sure these autists weren't using autofire. They were literally clicking for hours straight. like 99.95%

The new mechanic is pretty cool. Great job GM's, was a funny/creative solution and it works great.

ArbiterBlixen
03-04-2021, 03:39 PM
wtf are you talking about? i said you big mad... not you big mad and play on blue.

Let me help you since you have 1 IQ. He means he's not invested enough to be mad.

Lothisu
03-04-2021, 03:51 PM
Which Eratani guild will fold first? Kingdom or Riot?

Drakborn
03-04-2021, 04:35 PM
Let me help you since you have 1 IQ. He means he's not invested enough to be mad.

That's a big jump.

random: you fuckers immersed
vraxx: immersion posts are shit
warmbody: big mad
vraxx: i dont play on blue

you big dumb, blixxy

raski
03-04-2021, 09:45 PM
"hope this helps"

remen
03-04-2021, 09:46 PM

Hope this helps.

And how did that work out for you?

Doujou
03-04-2021, 10:01 PM
Detoxx calling other people terrible leaders is funny as hell.

Nirgon
03-05-2021, 03:12 PM

These types continue to ruin classic eq with their demands. Uthgaard would never have let this happen.

Dandal McDeadly
03-08-2021, 10:32 AM
Now that Freedom and AG are done pretending to be two separate guilds, I think more people would be open to a ring war rotation.