PDA

View Full Version : So there is a boycott?

mister_G
02-25-2021, 10:19 PM
Tried to get a pick-up group in KC. <BL> Naexus told me because I am <ST> tagged I can not get in the group. Pretty cool. Wish you would of told me while I sat there 20 minutes to rep another member of the group.

Snortles Chortles
02-25-2021, 10:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/o3E3j7q.gif

Daloon
02-25-2021, 10:37 PM
They're just jelly, nothing to worry about.

Boptop
02-25-2021, 10:37 PM
Refusing entry at the xp group level is pretty weak sauce. Individual server rep should determine group eligibility and not guild reputation.

Bardp1999
02-25-2021, 11:01 PM
Green has anti-neck-bearding mechanics in place now so hopefully everyone will soon be able to get along soon.

I cant imagine being so rustled at a guild that I would deny an individual an XP group. I am ST tagged on my shaman and have attended 0 raids in the past 12 months and plan to attend 0 more in the next 12 months.

I am looking forward to slaying Velious on opening day and then going back to not raiding, so there is that to look forward too.

I have been at the server first Naggy, Vox, Trakanon, and I would like to add in Vulak

Snortles Chortles
02-25-2021, 11:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9Hw0TAW.png

Boptop
02-25-2021, 11:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9Hw0TAW.png

indeed.

Tunabros
02-25-2021, 11:47 PM
lmao that's so dumb

that's like refusing to talk to germans today because of world war 2

Tankwipe
02-26-2021, 12:40 AM
Tried to get a pick-up group in KC. <BL> Naexus told me because I am <ST> tagged I can not get in the group. Pretty cool. Wish you would of told me while I sat there 20 minutes to rep another member of the group.Haha chump

nphixion
02-26-2021, 12:44 AM
OP should try TLP

nphixion
02-26-2021, 12:45 AM
Also: we agree to nothing! ������������

Shinko
02-26-2021, 12:46 AM
<Safe Space> groups welcome all.... even SK,Bards,Pallys...

nphixion
AHH I lost my emojis. Oh well, got a kick

Sabin76
lmao that's so dumb

that's like refusing to talk to germans today because of world war 2

Right, because Germans today could have chosen to not be German... oh wait.

It's almost like MOTD: Shitting on Green server has repercussions.

Albanwr
02-26-2021, 01:15 AM
Tried to get a pick-up group in KC. <BL> Naexus told me because I am <ST> tagged I can not get in the group. Pretty cool. Wish you would of told me while I sat there 20 minutes to rep another member of the group.

You are in a guild with 5000 members, you should have multiple invites for groups as soon as you log in. Are you not part of the cool kids in ST?

mister_G
02-26-2021, 01:20 AM
Thanks shit lords. May your socks be hot and greasy.

Tankwipe
02-26-2021, 01:25 AM
Thanks shit lords. May your socks be hot and greasy.

hahahahaha shut up hahahaha

Albanwr
02-26-2021, 01:38 AM
and from what I can tell, the person who refused you entrance into the best exp group KC has ever seen, treated you with respect explaining the reasons. There was no reason for all the insults you threw, and even less reason for this silly RnF post haha.

mister_G
02-26-2021, 02:09 AM
and from what I can tell, the person who refused you entrance into the best exp group KC has ever seen, treated you with respect explaining the reasons. There was no reason for all the insults you threw, and even less reason for this silly RnF post haha.

You should never treat people like less and expect more.

Swish
02-26-2021, 02:44 AM
XPing in KC was your first mistake.

Tunabros
02-26-2021, 02:45 AM

heh everyone knows the hole is the place to be :cool::cool::cool:

Cecel__Soulhealer
02-26-2021, 03:55 AM

If someone invites you to xp in KC they hate you, they’re miserable and want to drag you down with ‘em. That is what ya call a buddy fucker.

nostalgiaquest
02-26-2021, 05:35 AM
refusing people based on guild tag is pretty classic. On Prexus, the guild Stasis was blackballed for a while.

naexus
02-26-2021, 06:39 AM
Thank you for providing a platform and publicity for my cause. As mentioned in game, for me, this is just a regular old boycott: I am in disagreement with the methods, actions and politics of said guild, therefore I do not engage with anyone associated with it. I was not the group leader and was not going to tell you to stop hitting our mobs (anyways I was pulling, and not really aware of you until you asked to be invited). I told my group that if they invited you, I would leave out of principle and explained my point of view on why I feel your guild is ruining the server. They felt I had some great points and we're on board with keeping me and not inviting you.

Once I explained this to you, you decided to send me a wall of insults in tells, which only served to reinforce my position. Can provide screenshots. Also, I cannot grow a beard, I am a woman. And I will continue to tenaciously and fiercely fight like one against oppression.

naexus
02-26-2021, 08:03 AM
Screenshots so there is no confusion

Snortles Chortles
02-26-2021, 08:37 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Jo6cidz.gif

deadleaf
02-26-2021, 08:39 AM

you sure it's not because you're a ranger? :p

Frosin Loneshadow
02-26-2021, 09:00 AM
While it's kinda silly refusing group for that reason yet at the same time, COVID had got people used to the idea of having preventive measures instead of allowing virus spreading and lost control. So you can't really blame them for using similar measures on similar things.

matticas
02-26-2021, 10:30 AM

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 10:31 AM
While it's kinda silly refusing group for that reason yet at the same time, COVID had got people used to the idea of having preventive measures instead of allowing virus spreading and lost control. So you can't really blame them for using similar measures on similar things.

Lol wtf

nostalgiaquest
02-26-2021, 10:39 AM
Lol at the OP rage tells. True to form.

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 11:01 AM
OP should try TLP

with Grendol?

YendorLootmonkey
02-26-2021, 11:31 AM
Refusing entry at the xp group level is pretty weak sauce. Individual server rep should determine group eligibility and not guild reputation.

The fact that one joins a guild that got raid suspended indefinitely (at the time) and had its leadership suspended for PnP violations and even STAYS in that guild after that is all I need to know about their individual reputation.

The suspensions should have been a "are we the baddies?" wake-up call for every decent person in that guild that cares about their reputation. But alas, no... gotta keep riding the pixel train and continue to enable Seal Team. A lot of so-called decent people are apparently able to look the other way so long as the empire dominates and keeps the pixels flowing. Even now in the UN: "oh, there's a 2-kill bag limit now? F your open server raids, then." Is that how every single last one of you feel? Wow.

As someone said in the past here: "You may not have been the one to pull the trigger, but by maintaining your guild tag and looking the other way, you're still functioning as the getaway driver."

Snortles Chortles
02-26-2021, 11:51 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Ibwgn03.gif

loramin
02-26-2021, 11:55 AM
https://i.imgur.com/6lL3Bl8.gif

https://i.imgur.com/d07se4D.gif?noredirect

ClephNote
02-26-2021, 12:09 PM
Everything they say about ST is true about BL. And they can't kill anything.

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 12:18 PM
Nicies/handouts from the big dawgs and you. A guide to elf sim embarrassment.

- By HalflingSpergand (2021). RNF best selling author.

OuterChimp
02-26-2021, 12:19 PM
This wouldn't have happened on Teal....

Jack N
02-26-2021, 12:36 PM
BDA Lotus is full of limp dick mongrels with a complex.

dajudge
02-26-2021, 12:37 PM
Seal team looking true to form once again. Nirgon's still butt blasted.

Everything Has Already Happened and Nothing Has Ever Happened.

Tankwipe
02-26-2021, 12:55 PM
BDA Lotus is full of limp dick mongrels with a complex.

stupid AND angry the DMO story

Canelek
02-26-2021, 01:14 PM
Didn't someone from seal team get a server first Robe of the Spring yesterday? I thought they were raid banned...

Tankwipe
02-26-2021, 01:16 PM
Didn't someone from seal team get a server first Robe of the Spring yesterday? I thought they were raid banned...

suspension lifted unfortunately

Canelek
02-26-2021, 01:17 PM
That was pretty quick...

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 01:23 PM
stupid AND angry the DMO story

If you could read our Discord, you'd be going all in for wah toxic ban. We raughin' at so called tough guys needin nicies and handouts harder than ever.

No one is as mad about or cries as hard as you feddies. I'll elaborate.

First it was clickies that were untouched for the entirety of blue. They were nerfed for reasons of "this is why they win" .... aaaaand nothing changed.

Then it became "content denial" of things that are openly raided once a month, in a game we've all played for 21 years.

It's crying for items. DMO doesn't do it.

Nor are we hypocrites who corpse prenerf COS, or set up a flopped monk stream and share a torpor shaman at tranix (remember dem tears when we won by the rules) to lock down camps after crying about said content denial. We got our crowns, enjoy the camp and the work around to let everyone involved basically multibox the flopped monk account.

We don't go after guilds for "racism", then ignore blatant actual racism and continue raiding with the guild leadership in question who posted it.

As much as you got the free looties for Kingdumb rule (1 in 4), and hey maybe you'll get one or they'll share.... we've never been laughing harder at the entitled dummies who abuse staff with cry bullying and threats to quit over items. I've also never crashed my car over obsessive lobbying of elf court GMs. That line of mental illness got crossed a bit ago, as did complaint constantly about "mental health cuz of no free looties".

It's pretty clear your constant pushing for "community rules" is an outright refusal to just play the game by the server rules. For some reason that's tolerated. Again, DMO ain't about that. I wouldn't want to GM an environment where I had to be forced to put up with and cater to it.

Man look at the changes around here though! This is all we needed to have such a magical happy community, the "bag limitsh"! Oh you got your way and are still crying for more? Weird, who could've called it.

The best move that can be made is for the GMs to summon you full best on slot items for all your mains and alts, so you can still lose then hopefully fuck off so we can play some goddamn classic everquest. This is headed for TLP style instances, without instances, just reserved mobs and less loot.

Let's hope you don't start crying to the GMs to hang us for believing in a heliocentric solar system. That's a joke about the retarded masses being wrong and zealots btw. Glad to share that history.

Snortles Chortles
02-26-2021, 01:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NlSgTeT.gif

mwahaha
02-26-2021, 01:29 PM
I sat there 20 minutes to rep another member of the group.

Green Server:
Arranges RL plans for weeks, compromises with spouses, jogs 45 minutes to Vox’s lair, sits/waits to participate in Server Open Vox agreed on by all guilds. Gets defrauded by Seal Team.

Ammunition’s from Seal Team:
ThIS oNE pERsoN haS a bOyCoTt aGaiNsT mE, dInT nOtiCE I waS waiTiNG, aNd ThIeR muLti-GuILd gRouP tHouGht tHe BoYcoTT ReAsonaBLe? REEEEEEE!

Local
02-26-2021, 01:36 PM
If you could read our Discord, you'd be going all in for wah toxic ban. We raughin' at so called tough guys needin nicies and handouts harder than ever.

First it was clickies that were untouched for the entirety of blue. They were nerfed for reasons of "this is why they win" .... aaaaand nothing changed.

Then it became "content denial" of things that are openly raided once a month, in a game we've all played for 21 years.

Nor are we hypocrites who corpse prenerf COS, or set up a flopped monk stream and share a torpor shaman at tranix (remember dem tears when we won by the rules) to lock down camps after crying about said content denial. We got our crowns, enjoy the camp and the work around to let everyone involved basically multibox the flopped monk account.

We don't go after guilds for "racism", then ignore blatant actual racism and continue raiding with the guild leadership in question who posted it.

As much as you got the free looties for Kingdumb rule (1 in 4), and hey maybe you'll get one or they'll share.... we've never been laughing harder at the entitled dummies who abuse staff with cry bullying and threats to quit over items. I've also never crashed my car over obsessive lobbying of elf court GMs. That line of mental illness got crossed a bit ago, as did complaint constantly about "mental health cuz of no free looties".

It's pretty clear your constant pushing for "community rules" is an outright refusal to just play the game by the server rules. For some reason that's tolerated. Again, DMO ain't about that. I wouldn't want to GM an environment where I had to be forced to put up with and cater to it.

Man look at the changes around here though! This is all we needed to have such a magical happy community, the "bag limitsh"! Oh you got your way and are still crying for more? Weird, who could've called it.

The best move that can be made is for the GMs to summon you full best on slot items for all your mains and alts, so you can still lose then hopefully fuck off so we can play some goddamn classic everquest. This is headed for TLP style instances, without instances, just reserved mobs and less loot.

Let's hope you don't start crying to the GMs to hang us for believing in a heliocentric solar system. That's a joke about the retarded masses being wrong and zealots btw. Glad to share that history.

Why are you referencing DMO in the present tense?

k9quaint
02-26-2021, 01:37 PM
Imagine still being mad at Nazis about World War 2!
/s

BlackBellamy
02-26-2021, 01:38 PM
People sure get angry in this game.

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 01:40 PM

We had 2 more people join our discord that play with us. We ain't goin nowhere.

My suggestion to fix that is make a bot or script to spam tears at them to ban us all. Work smarter, not harder. GG had a pretty good implementation, I'm sure it could work for discord DMs and petition threads.

Local
02-26-2021, 01:47 PM
We had 2 more people join our discord that play with us. We ain't goin nowhere.

My suggestion to fix that is make a bot or script to spam tears at them to ban us all. Work smarter, not harder. GG had a pretty good implementation, I'm sure it could work for discord DMs and petition threads.

Man you take a lot of credit for raid success you do not meaningfully contribute to.

... unless... I'll see you on the line next cycle? Maybe even just out in the field, making plays?

Wharfrat
02-26-2021, 01:57 PM
And the shit you guys dish out just keeps going on and on and on.
What a bunch of weasels you all are seriously.

Whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa. Crying constantly.

Whaaaaa I don’t get my chance at pixels Whaaaaaaa.

Now I won’t let you into any exp groups I’m in Whaaaaa.

Last word babies

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 01:58 PM
I suggest feigning or truly experiencing more mental issues as a result of your willing entry into RNF and the game. The precedent is set and you clearly don't care about how humiliating it is (for a normal person) to resort to it. This is good advice.

Until then, enjoy the reads.

Wharfrat
02-26-2021, 02:02 PM
There is nothing intelligent about any of this shit you dish out
It’s all bullshit and a way for you to think highly of yourselves

Wharfrat
02-26-2021, 02:06 PM
I mean you guys can’t raid together ... or group together... or camp nicely...can’t quest
It’s all me me me I have to be first ,and if I’m not I’ll ruin it for everyone else

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 02:12 PM
They are raid guilds, but they will never truly be competitive raid guilds. TLP with one shared/rotated instance is cool. Complete with nonclassic changes.

I'll throw the blue server a bone in the spirit of honesty, green is on track to fuck things up 10x more. All they managed to do was get TOV dragons rooted with their low skill and crying. Nonclassic changes are coming at a record pace.

I wonder if ragebringers won't be allowed
next if we stack rogue alts. Smells toxic.

Wharfrat
02-26-2021, 02:14 PM
I’m wrong?

Local
02-26-2021, 02:14 PM
I suggest feigning or truly experiencing more mental issues as a result of your willing entry into RNF and the game. The precedent is set and you clearly don't care about how humiliating it is (for a normal person) to resort to it. This is good advice.

Until then, enjoy the reads.

You always ignore my asks about whether you're actually going to contribute to the success you tout in almost every post. Guess the lack of answer is an answer in itself.

CancerMage
02-26-2021, 02:24 PM

we are around stronger than ever.

What you don't understand is that ever hit we take makes us stronger. When we where denied a spot in the UN, they breathed life into an otherwise at the time guild that was fading and on its way out. after that incident DMO has only grown stronger for every stupid action they has been made against us.

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 02:28 PM
You always ignore my asks about whether you're actually going to contribute to the success you tout in almost every post. Guess the lack of answer is an answer in itself.

More than you, whoever you are.

Tentarro
02-26-2021, 02:33 PM

If it were me I wouldn't answer you either, you sound like a dumbass.

Local
02-26-2021, 02:37 PM
More than you, whoever you are.

Calcium/Basket Hands/Hydrogen/Scooop/Xxrr. So... no.

But lemme know if you want to simulate literally any FTE race that is currently available if you'd like to provide a demonstration of the skill behind all that bloviating about your raid success. Would love to see whatcha got.

Local
02-26-2021, 02:39 PM
If it were me I wouldn't answer you either, you sound like a dumbass.

I think it's weird when people take credit for things they didn't really contribute to. The people who actually contribute to ST's raid success don't seem to do that. I respect those guys. I don't respect the former.

CancerMage
02-26-2021, 02:40 PM
But lemme know if you want to simulate literally any FTE race that is currently available if you'd like to provide a demonstration of the skill behind all that bloviating about your raid success. Would love to see whatcha got.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little gnome? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the ooc spamming, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on angry goblin, and I have over 300 confirmed green goblin skin turn-ins. I am trained in elf court warfare and I'm the top lure caster in all of Norrath.
You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Norrath, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over on UN discord? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of GM's from across the box and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my spell bar.
Not only am I extensively trained in drugbox combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the G99 stable and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Norrath, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Local
02-26-2021, 02:44 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little gnome? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the ooc spamming, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on angry goblin, and I have over 300 confirmed green goblin skin turn-ins. I am trained in elf court warfare and I'm the top lure caster in all of Norrath.
You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Norrath, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over on UN discord? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of GM's from across the box and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my spell bar.
Not only am I extensively trained in drugbox combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the G99 stable and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Norrath, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

"drugbox combat" has me dying. 10/10

Tankwipe
02-26-2021, 03:17 PM

tl;dr

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 03:27 PM
Calcium/Basket Hands/Hydrogen/Scooop/Xxrr. So... no.

I got the vindi on blue first try on SK.

I'm leveling one here on green.

Careful what you wish for.

Local
02-26-2021, 03:30 PM
I got the vindi on blue first try on SK.

I'm leveling one here on green.

Careful what you wish for.

Nice. See you out on the race line then. Throw me a /wave.

And if you wanna get in some practice beforehand, reach out. I'm all for it.

Tunabros
02-26-2021, 03:31 PM
maybe they didn't let you in because your a ranger XD

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 03:41 PM
Nice. See you out on the race line then. Throw me a /wave.

And if you wanna get in some practice beforehand, reach out. I'm all for it.

It's not your entire guild btw, or anyone else's. These problems can be traced to individuals.

Snortles Chortles
02-26-2021, 03:54 PM
WE

mister_G
02-26-2021, 04:26 PM
Screenshots so there is no confusion

youre sill a fucking ass hat.

take your principles and shove them up your fucking ass.

mister_G
02-26-2021, 04:34 PM
I am a woman.

Snortles Chortles
02-26-2021, 04:34 PM
sorry you didn’t get XP

Local
02-26-2021, 04:36 PM
It's not your entire guild btw, or anyone else's. These problems can be traced to individuals.

I appreciate the sentiment. I think it comes down to differing philosophies of what a classic-ish environment can look like and how accessible it should be. Plenty of precedent for guilds dominating extensively in classic era, plenty of precedent for amicable shared rotations in classic era; no real truly consistent form of "classic" ever existed from what I can tell/harken back to (though years on the drugbox combat scene have admittedly dulled my memory).

What we're seeing now is the philosophy the people that actually run this server would prefer to operate with, and given that they all us allow us to play in the sandbox for free, that's the one that seems most worth respecting. I do think they want to hear feedback, but they ultimately make their decisions based on the environment they'd like to see. I've also seen how these guys on the staff conduct themselves and have every bit of confidence in the world that badgering them and whining repeatedly about an issue is the absolute last thing they'd respond positively to. They're not acquiescing to harassment, they're just moving forward per their preferences.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 04:37 PM
Okay so since it wasn't the clickies can we undo the nonclassic changes

zodium
02-26-2021, 04:52 PM

Nirgon
02-26-2021, 05:06 PM
For anyone with a functioning brain it became obvious their strategy shifted to give up after 2 Trakanons and divert all effort/strategizing into the crocodile tears and temper tantrum of getting free ones while they pouted and didnt even try. Had they tried, they woulda gotten a few. Regardless of that and interestingly enough, it worked. Doesn't help them become a more competitive raid guild, and they could be but they don't.

Now that there's blood in the water (they got their way) they think they can force in whatever they want. To be fair, this is their one chance before epics go in and until Velious I think. So if they don't get their weird blue class system or 30 free traks now, its gone. I wish them luck, its kind of interesting to follow how much their demands will be given into. For some reason they believed they could ask for anything they wanted (where did they get that impression, interesting) and it was "too late" to try and be "open minded" otherwise as indicated by this flaming agate (please use a hands free device to lobby elf sim GMs):
https://i.imgur.com/bkjmosc.png

Shinko walking in the footsteps of champions calling them out on their shit, he prob gettin' thrown out next:
https://i.imgur.com/ZGs6r1V.png

They can do it all they want and they're not toxic, don't worry about it. It's just a 1 sided problem :rolleyes:.

Oh, and lmfao @ "the mob is extremely toxic":
https://i.imgur.com/BYgvNOT.png

I mean... could the cry bullying strategy be more obvious? The broken golem? Is extremely toxic? Pound that drum till you get your way, seems to work well.

Snortles Chortles
02-26-2021, 05:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/OMXDEzR.gif

Snortles Chortles
02-26-2021, 05:54 PM
Phusis tried to strongarm Xalgoz from me once, because he didn’t see me hiding on ramp. Fortunately, Phusis trained himself to death instead. (LOL)

Local
02-26-2021, 06:08 PM
This was tough to parse, but I'll try to play along.

For anyone with a functioning brain it became obvious their strategy shifted to give up after 2 Trakanons and divert all effort/strategizing into the crocodile tears and temper tantrum of getting free ones while they pouted and didnt even try. Had they tried, they woulda gotten a few. Regardless of that and interestingly enough, it worked. Doesn't help them become a more competitive raid guild, and they could be but they don't.

Speaking from the perspective of the collective "they" you reference here, absolutely none of that happened. I've seen this line drummed a lot, but I've yet to see any evidence for it. Please provide your receipts or maybe consider couching the conspiracy theories.

Now that there's blood in the water (they got their way) they think they can force in whatever they want. To be fair, this is their one chance before epics go in and until Velious I think. So if they don't get their weird blue class system or 30 free traks now, its gone. I wish them luck, its kind of interesting to follow how much their demands will be given into. For some reason they believed they could ask for anything they wanted (where did they get that impression, interesting) and it was "too late" to try and be "open minded" otherwise as indicated by this flaming agate (please use a hands free device to lobby elf sim GMs):

Still looking for the phrase "too late" in that screenshot as that "too" you inserted drastically changes what was said and wouldn't at all indicate being "happy to discuss it verbally with you". Quoting's a tough concept, though, I get it.

Shinko walking in the footsteps of champions calling them out on their shit, he prob gettin' thrown out next:

They can do it all they want and they're not toxic, don't worry about it. It's just a 1 sided problem :rolleyes:.

This issue was addressed and resolved within an hour of being brought to our attention. That whole "It's not your guild, btw, or anyone else's. These problems can be traced to individuals." notion was tossed out pretty quick (this is how quoting is supposed to work, by the way).

I mean... could the cry bullying strategy be more obvious? The broken golem? Is extremely toxic? Pound that drum till you get your way, seems to work well.

I'm really not sure what point you're making here. Galach asked what kind of epic mobs might have bottlenecks. Dude responded with perspective on broken golems from his TLP experience... that seemed to fit Galach's request? This is probably your most confusing point in a series of confusing points, and that's no easy bar to clear.

I understand it's difficult coming to terms with the fact that the staff of this server want to see it operate differently than you'd prefer, but this weird, impotent flailing about it doesn't seem productive. You started this with the sentiment that anyone with a "functional brain" (<-- another example of how to use quotes, btw) could see this situation clearly. I guess I'll end this by echoing your sentiment.

Local
02-26-2021, 06:10 PM
Phusis tried to strongarm Xalgoz from me once, because he didn’t see me hiding on ramp. Fortunately, Phusis trained himself to death instead. (LOL)

Yeah that's not cool, man. You've always been real generous about fangs down there. You got my Necro his and would've gotten my Monk his as well if I was paying attention. Lemme know if you run into any issues with Kingdom down there, I'll want to address it.

pivo
02-26-2021, 06:29 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little gnome? ...

O boy! This is serious!
Since I'm gnome also, I will not log in for a while, just in case....

Boptop
02-26-2021, 07:12 PM
People sure get angry in this game.

Boptop
02-26-2021, 07:15 PM
we are around stronger than ever.

What you don't understand is that ever hit we take makes us stronger. When we where denied a spot in the UN, they breathed life into an otherwise at the time guild that was fading and on its way out. after that incident DMO has only grown stronger for every stupid action they has been made against us.

do you have tag? tag or gtfo

Nexii
02-26-2021, 07:49 PM
If Seal Team locks down all raid content, it seems fitting that the rest of the server should lock down all group content

Albanwr
02-26-2021, 07:50 PM
Everything they say about ST is true about BL. And they can't kill anything.

care to list all the bad things about ST that also apply to BL? I'll wait.

Boptop
02-26-2021, 08:01 PM
Honestly, as awful as this neckbeard drama is ... it's part of what makes EQ. I've played on instanced and it kills servers.

TripSin
02-26-2021, 08:07 PM
I didn't raid in live, but I raided in EQ2 which I believe was instanced iirc and I enjoyed that just fine.

Maybe it's just me, but for MMOs with just click-your-skills type action, I feel like I much prefer competing against the actual content of the game than trying to compete against fellow players to see who can out neckbeard and out mental illness who.

Snortles Chortles
02-26-2021, 08:25 PM
I feel like I much prefer competing against the actual content of the game than trying to compete against fellow players to see who can out neckbeard and out mental illness who.

https://i.imgur.com/y2vLBOh.gif

Bardp1999
02-26-2021, 08:26 PM
care to list all the bad things about ST that also apply to BL? I'll wait.

1) Guild full of loot hungry Elves
2) Only sees the game in ways that benefits themselves
3) Takes the game WAY too seriously
4) Rule lawyers incessantly
5) Loves to play the victim

Snortles Chortles
02-26-2021, 08:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nfaK0uw.jpg

Bardp1999
02-26-2021, 08:31 PM
Sorry about the high BMI and hair loss - hope this helps

DMN
02-26-2021, 08:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0wJOA25.jpg

Tethler
02-26-2021, 10:45 PM
youre sill a fucking ass hat.

take your principles and shove them up your fucking ass.

Looks like Naexus's principles were right on the money. Your response in-game and on forums completely validated her position. Keep going, this has worked out well for you so far.

Canelek
02-26-2021, 11:53 PM
OP has anger issues.

Ratchet51
02-27-2021, 01:11 AM
I would never let an ST member in my group. They're all racists, and they killed those nobles which was, like, really bad.

Albanwr
02-27-2021, 03:51 AM
1) Guild full of loot hungry Elves
2) Only sees the game in ways that benefits themselves
3) Takes the game WAY too seriously
4) Rule lawyers incessantly
5) Loves to play the victim

1, Not FULL, I dont think either is FULL of that type of player.
2, Absolutely not true in BL
3, see #2
4, part of the problem with P99. Either do it or don't raid.
5, False.

CancerMage
02-27-2021, 08:24 AM
I actually respect BL as a guild, they are actually good players. They dont really care if they look like mean and nasty pixel hungry people in the UN. They play how they want and they don't care how they look. They are extremely good rule lawyers. And where a big part of getting ST bag limited so they wouldn't have to compete for dragons and instead could get 1 outa 3 dragons rotated to the fed.

They are extremely effective players that put in minimal effort to maximize gains. You have to respect it.

Babittle
02-27-2021, 10:13 AM
I get turned down at fungi camp king because I don’t share same guild tag. I get it. But I also move on.

Ratchet51
02-27-2021, 10:42 AM
1, Not FULL, I dont think either is FULL of that type of player.
2, Absolutely not true in BL
3, see #2
4, part of the problem with P99. Either do it or don't raid.
5, False.

You sure about number 5?

Tentarro
02-27-2021, 02:16 PM
This wouldn't have happened on Teal....

Is Teal even available? I thought it got merged with Green?

Albanwr
02-27-2021, 02:18 PM
You sure about number 5?

Yep, taking it too seriously is the stuff that ST did that earned them the raid ban and certain members PnP violations.

BL would not do that.

Albanwr
02-27-2021, 02:19 PM
Is Teal even available? I thought it got merged with Green?

correct it merged back into green. But those were the good old days.

nphixion
02-27-2021, 03:37 PM
You sure about number 5?

The #5 may have been true on a certain timeline, I’ll concede the point. Old Blue practices die hard.

Hope y’all see that BL’s opponent is the pixels, not the other guilds on the server. If we mess up, it’s on us. And we’ve been pretty proactive about rehashing what failed and what didn’t.

We have a good group of leaders who think about the fine details and take responsibility. Some of those leaders, like myself, support the optional boycotting of ST members. It’s nothing personal. But by the responses of the OP... what’s the argument here? Lol.

Canelek
02-27-2021, 04:08 PM
Right. The Teal comments are sort of a tagline, like the 'needs jesus' guy. These are trying times we live in.

CancerMage
02-27-2021, 06:11 PM
The #5 may have been true on a certain timeline, I’ll concede the point. Old Blue practices die hard.

Hope y’all see that BL’s opponent is the pixels, not the other guilds on the server. If we mess up, it’s on us. And we’ve been pretty proactive about rehashing what failed and what didn’t.

We have a good group of leaders who think about the fine details and take responsibility. Some of those leaders, like myself, support the optional boycotting of ST members. It’s nothing personal. But by the responses of the OP... what’s the argument here? Lol.

to be honest i don't see guild tags, all i see are bad players, BDA lotus, ST, Kingdum, whatever guild. if your a bad player or a cry to GMer im not letting you in my group.

Fammaden
02-27-2021, 06:43 PM
I'm telling the GM's if you don't let me in your group.

Kieel
02-27-2021, 09:19 PM
OP 'spergin hard AF

Jibartik
02-27-2021, 10:04 PM
Once I explained this to you, you decided to send me a wall of insults in tells, which only served to reinforce my position. Can provide screenshots. Also, I cannot grow a beard, I am a woman. And I will continue to tenaciously and fiercely fight like one against oppression.

First I told the colord boy that he wasnt welcome around these partz

then the colord boy started rantn and ravin at me and yee haw I knew I was right, them colord boys aint got no respekt!

https://i.imgur.com/QgUTVeT.png

Rader
02-27-2021, 11:32 PM

Try not being in a guild whose members train innocents way out of the way from a zone line then talk a bunch of jibberish trash when confronted with their idiocy, and whose guildmates excuse such nonsense with "well you should be max level now so shut the F up"

Convict
02-27-2021, 11:52 PM

immersed

Wharfrat
02-27-2021, 11:53 PM
After reading the last few reply’s to this childish thread I am starting to get the feeling that sitting at home all day by one’s self playing EQ is not healthy mentally.

OuterChimp
03-01-2021, 10:32 AM
I think OP is the guy that wouldn't let you merge into traffic....then won't look at you when you pull up next to him at the next red light.

BlackBellamy
03-01-2021, 11:12 AM
I get turned down at fungi camp king because I don’t share same guild tag. I get it. But I also move on.

Yup. I had a perfectly qualified guild member looking for group and couldn't get on all day because every spot was being reserved for a guild mate.

When you stop behaving like selfish assholes, then maybe you get treated with respect in return.

Tentarro
03-01-2021, 11:36 AM
After reading the last few reply’s to this childish thread I am starting to get the feeling that sitting at home all day by one’s self playing EQ is not healthy mentally.

Being on the internet this long isn't mentally healthy, lots of the people on here have become self-righteous robots who can seemingly only regurgitate the same points in the hopes of for once winning something, IE an argument on the internet about the brand new thing to be offended about.

I feel like the only reason they've devolved to that is pretty much because they can't find fulfillment IRL or with whatever things they've achieved in games.

Swish
03-01-2021, 08:34 PM
I actually respect BL as a guild, they are actually good players. They dont really care if they look like mean and nasty pixel hungry people in the UN. They play how they want and they don't care how they look. They are extremely good rule lawyers. And where a big part of getting ST bag limited so they wouldn't have to compete for dragons and instead could get 1 outa 3 dragons rotated to the fed.

They are extremely effective players that put in minimal effort to maximize gains. You have to respect it.

Which officer made you type this and how many dkp tokens did you receive?

CharlesBarkley
03-02-2021, 11:03 AM
Green has anti-neck-bearding mechanics in place now so hopefully everyone will soon be able to get along soon.

I cant imagine being so rustled at a guild that I would deny an individual an XP group. I am ST tagged on my shaman and have attended 0 raids in the past 12 months and plan to attend 0 more in the next 12 months.

I am looking forward to slaying Velious on opening day and then going back to not raiding, so there is that to look forward too.

I have been at the server first Naggy, Vox, Trakanon, and I would like to add in Vulak

Wow that's really, really, really interesting. What other stuff do you think about and are looking forward to

RecondoJoe
03-21-2021, 06:52 PM
It's funny how Black Lotus hasn't changed at all.

Nirgon
03-21-2021, 07:50 PM
I'm impressed they didn't give up yet tbh

Arvan
03-22-2021, 01:44 PM

OuterChimp
03-22-2021, 02:19 PM
Boycotting a player is not allowed on Teal.