PDA

View Full Version : Hardest MMO / Video Game besides EQ?

Viscere
02-16-2021, 04:30 PM
Dark souls

Escape from Tarkov ?

What is your opinion ?

looking for new games to play

xdrcfrx
02-16-2021, 04:42 PM
what's your genre? Factorio is pretty fun, if you like that kind of game. Stellaris is another good game, if grand strategy is your jam.

Neno
02-16-2021, 04:53 PM
It depends what you find difficult about EQ. FFXVI has some grindy content that puts most EQ epic quests to shame and provides much more complex classes and difficult raid content. I always found the game to be quite questionable looking until I downloaded the free trial like 5 months and got really into it soon after. I'd recommend that, especially since now that the base game and first expansion are included in the trial. Classes do start off really slow and the GCD is like 2.5 so it is glacial paced for the first several levels but then you end up with enough skills and off global abilities that keep you busy.

Arvan
02-16-2021, 05:01 PM
qwop is by far the hardest game ive ever played

Gustoo
02-16-2021, 05:06 PM
It depends what you mean by hard.

In some senses, dark souls is way easier than everquest. You can use skill to beat the game even at level 1. Everquest absolutely requires grinding.

Games with sense of danger, I would say that demon souls and dark souls is pretty high, and I enjoy them a lot.

That space MMORPG seems pretty painful in every aspect of its play, so that might be a top pick for you.

galach
02-16-2021, 05:18 PM
First couple months of Wildstar until I gave up.

Snortles ban appeal
02-16-2021, 05:20 PM
I always ran out continues by level 4 of Ikaruga

Tankwipe
02-16-2021, 05:22 PM
Bought Rogue on Steam for a couple bucks and that is an ass-kicker

Legidias
02-16-2021, 05:33 PM
Hardest MMO was trying to log into FF14 on launch.

druidbob
02-16-2021, 05:37 PM
Hardest game I ever played was Steel Battalion on xbox, because learning that controller was harder than learning to drive the first time.

feniin
02-16-2021, 05:39 PM
Eve Online. Can't imagine trying to start that without massive amount of support from others.

Canelek
02-16-2021, 06:15 PM
Some of those Nintendo titles like Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden were pretty damn hard. That or I just had terrible side-scroller skill in the 80s.

Danth
02-16-2021, 06:23 PM
Some of those Nintendo titles like Castlevania and Ninja Gaiden were pretty damn hard. That or I just had terrible side-scroller skill in the 80s.

The toughest games I was able to beat personally were "Super Ghouls N Ghosts" and "Battletoads in Battlemaniacs," both for the SNES. There are tougher games out there (some rather crazy japanese scroll-shooter games come to mind) but I haven't played them personally. I'm not sure how to rank some Atari games or old arcade-style video games because many of them did not have conventional endings and could not be beaten in any usual sense of the word.

MMO-flightsims like Air Warrior and Warbirds were also quite difficult to consistently succeed in, difficult enough the genre withered and died once easier genres came along. Online role-playing games tend to test other characteristics, such as knowledge or endurance.

Danth

Izmael
02-16-2021, 06:42 PM
Arkanoid without cheat codes was pretty damn brutal.

Pint
02-16-2021, 07:07 PM
You can make insurgency sandstorm pretty challenging but there isn't any sense of progression if that's what you're after

Coridan
02-16-2021, 07:16 PM
I thought Final Fantasy XI was pretty brutal when it came out, though I'm sure it's garbage by now. Shadowpane was pretty unforgiving too.

Babittle
02-16-2021, 07:17 PM
Myst

Twochain
02-16-2021, 07:41 PM
Lmao i'm going to jerk myself off here

The Hardest game to be truly good at is Counter Strike. (P.S Rogean would shit on most of you at Counter Strike)

The game with the steepest learning curve is Dota 2 (or maybe fuckin dwarf fortress, I watched someone play that game once and what the fuck) Dota 2 as a strategy game is 24D-Chess. Often times the #1 and #2 teams in the world could have completely different ways to approach the game. OG winning TI8 is probably the most bonkers thing to happen in video games.

I'd say reaching level 60 in EverQuest is one of the harder things i've done playing video games. At least for me.

Tunabros
02-16-2021, 07:44 PM
league of legends

the playerbase is just wack

so wack I still play to this day and got to grandmaster

Snortles ban appeal
02-16-2021, 07:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YaC3ehH.gif

Jack N
02-16-2021, 07:49 PM
Eve

Naethyn
02-16-2021, 07:50 PM
Hearts of Iron III

xdrcfrx
02-16-2021, 08:37 PM
Hearts of Iron III

yeah, this is a tough one.

Swish
02-16-2021, 08:40 PM
XCom - Terror From The Deep

Ezeakiell
02-16-2021, 09:47 PM
VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM

Ravager
02-16-2021, 09:50 PM
Tetris. I just can't seem to beat that game.

Tankwipe
02-16-2021, 09:54 PM
VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM VALHEIM
so you recommend it then

Khikik
02-17-2021, 12:28 AM
Imho EQ is easy, just grindy

Hardest game I have played in recent history has been Vermintide 2 True solo mods Legend+. Its hard enough with a team of 4, doing it completely alone in a game with Left4Dead style incapacitates is extremely hard

kjs86zskidoo
02-17-2021, 04:53 AM
battletoads

Izmael
02-17-2021, 07:25 AM
I played Vermintide 1 and 2 and it pretty challenging for a team of 4 normal human beings even on normal difficulty.

Hard difficulty was impossible for us (we are all used to playing FPS games though), and the nightmare mode looked like it was made only for the neckiest of the beards.

The game is great, a shame it's not an MMO though.

Mesocyclone
02-17-2021, 07:27 AM
getting 99 on Runescape is fucking hard without cheating

azeth
02-17-2021, 08:21 AM
Any original Nintendo game.

Go try to get to level 2 in Contra.

Has anyone even ever SEEN the 4th level of Battletoads?

DMN
02-17-2021, 09:17 AM
Man, there was this one RPG on the SNES i can't remember the name. You got to choose between like 3 different starting characters and the bosses you meet are sometimes the characters you didn't pick. In any event the game had some ridiculous scaling on the bosses. If you played it through like a normal RPG it would be nearly impossible to beat the bosses, basically.

Snortles ban appeal
02-17-2021, 09:45 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Uy791gp.jpg

dmpv01
02-17-2021, 09:58 AM
Ark: Survival Evolved is brutal, multiplayer survival rpg I'd recommend.

bubur
02-17-2021, 10:05 AM
Man, there was this one RPG on the SNES i can't remember the name. You got to choose between like 3 different starting characters and the bosses you meet are sometimes the characters you didn't pick. In any event the game had some ridiculous scaling on the bosses. If you played it through like a normal RPG it would be nearly impossible to beat the bosses, basically.

was it pokemon

DMN
02-17-2021, 10:14 AM
Nah i just checked a list of all SNES RPGs and I'm 99% certain the game was 7th Saga.

Pint
02-17-2021, 10:18 AM
Getting over it with bennett foddy or w/e sucks if you just want to be annoyed

OuterChimp
02-17-2021, 10:56 AM
Minecraft

Ennewi
02-17-2021, 01:55 PM
Without cheat codes, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.

Gustoo
02-17-2021, 02:17 PM

I considered making a streaming channel called "8 bits of pain" where I sit down and play nonstop a random NES title that I have never played until I beat it with only minimum bio breaks with no assistance at all. After 48 hours I gain access to the original user manual. Comments would be dealt with by a third party so I don't get peoples clues to beating the game.

The fun part would be watching me lose all humanity in a time lapse video. I would do nothing but eat food delivered from loved ones or pizza places and play the game until it gets beaten.

OuterChimp
02-17-2021, 03:15 PM
I don't think present day flat screen TVs could take a nintendo controller being thrown at it and survive like the old TV monstrosities of the late 80s and early 90s could.

Arakash
02-17-2021, 04:23 PM
Some of the old PvP MUDS that drew me into gaming as a kid are still running today and they can be merciless. MUME especially. A tough level grind and brutal PvP. I haven't played in years, but I look in on some of them from time to time and there are still 20 to 50 players online. It was 200+ or so back in the day.

Snortles ban appeal
02-17-2021, 04:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Oo2AfVs.jpg

Arteker
02-17-2021, 11:04 PM
original anarchy online.

And for the shitheads claiming dark soul is hard,,, they never played the original version of temple of elemental evil .
and if u realy want a fucking challangue WizardryIV:The_Return of Werdna.

Took me 3 fucking years to finish this game

Arteker
02-17-2021, 11:06 PM
I played Vermintide 1 and 2 and it pretty challenging for a team of 4 normal human beings even on normal difficulty.

Hard difficulty was impossible for us (we are all used to playing FPS games though), and the nightmare mode looked like it was made only for the neckiest of the beards.

The game is great, a shame it's not an MMO though.

because man things inferior to skaven yess yess

Tunabros
02-17-2021, 11:32 PM
getting 99 on Runescape is fucking hard without cheating

its not hard it just takes a long ass time

i just got all 99s on my main last year and I'm pretty proud of it

the most hardest ones were probably slayer and runecrafting both of which took

thousands of hours

Jibartik
02-18-2021, 01:19 AM
It depends what you find difficult about EQ. FFXVI has some grindy content that puts most EQ epic quests to shame and provides much more complex classes and difficult raid content. I always found the game to be quite questionable looking until I downloaded the free trial like 5 months and got really into it soon after. I'd recommend that, especially since now that the base game and first expansion are included in the trial. Classes do start off really slow and the GCD is like 2.5 so it is glacial paced for the first several levels but then you end up with enough skills and off global abilities that keep you busy.

yeah but to solve the quests do you have to follow a ghost npc after reading poorly written cryptic dialogue, and then decide to just sit there for 40 minuets and then the gost you have to kill spawns?

I feel like the quests, are so abstract in this game that I seriously cant believe anyone actually figured one of them out before the first walkthrough went online lol

Cecily
02-18-2021, 11:00 AM
Difficult or just tedious? I love rogue likes because of their potential and challenge, but they're bad gaming experiences. Crawl: stone soup would be one of the most difficult in the genre that's accessible and kinda fun.

Elona was a fantastic game too. Probably the prettiest RL.

reznor_
02-18-2021, 11:12 AM
Cat Mario

TunaTheTroll
02-18-2021, 03:18 PM
Without cheat codes, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.

Seconded. Going hours without finding a save point only to die doing something stupid and be set all the way back. I absolutely loved and loathed that game at the same time.

I read the remaster will be available on PS4 soon.

Ennewi
02-18-2021, 06:14 PM
Seconded. Going hours without finding a save point only to die doing something stupid and be set all the way back. I absolutely loved and loathed that game at the same time.

I read the remaster will be available on PS4 soon.

Cool, I might have to try it all over again. The difficulty if it is upped imo because there were no online playthroughs to reference, like with Dark Souls, etc. If you couldn't figure out an area, you had to ask a friend who knew, otherwise there was no progress to be made. Definitely frustrating and even infuriating levels in that game. "To unlock this doorway, you must shoot these seagulls overhead." The enemies and weapon variety though was top-notch.

Ennewi
02-18-2021, 06:19 PM
The enemies and weapon variety though were top-notch.

Except for those little composognathus bastards.

azeth
02-18-2021, 06:54 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/54x6qp/i_finally_beat_battletoads_this_morning_and_you/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

What an unbelievable thread that somehow only nine people upvoted

TunaTheTroll
02-18-2021, 06:59 PM
The enemies and weapon variety though was top-notch.

Cerebral Bore! Best. Gun. Ever.

Snortles Chortles
02-18-2021, 08:41 PM
if you didn't beat Battletoads as a child, you're a scrub tier gamer

Kohedron
02-18-2021, 08:50 PM
Everquest is hard in a way only a bald snaggletooth would appreciate

Ravager
02-18-2021, 10:12 PM
Everquest is hard in a way only a bald snaggletooth would appreciate
I'm not bald. I have all of my neck hair!

demokatt
02-18-2021, 11:27 PM
Some of the old PvP MUDS that drew me into gaming as a kid are still running today and they can be merciless. MUME especially. A tough level grind and brutal PvP. I haven't played in years, but I look in on some of them from time to time and there are still 20 to 50 players online. It was 200+ or so back in the day.

Yes MUME! Thousands of hours spent in that game. For extra hardmode play as Zaugurz :-)

DMN
02-18-2021, 11:56 PM
I think everyone who beat battletoads back in the day only did it to see if there was any jerktacular images of that big titted villainess.

Snortles Chortles
02-19-2021, 12:05 AM
https://i.imgur.com/vB9B5.gif

Lord Casey
02-19-2021, 12:59 AM
XCom - Terror From The Deep

One of my favorite games.

I can only make it about 60-70% through until they start throwing almost impossible city/ocean liner missions at you repeatedly. Even save scumming I can't beat it.

magnetaress
02-19-2021, 01:16 AM
Wow

Grox
02-19-2021, 05:51 PM
Old ass game but the hardest game i ever played, Tactics Ogre

Tsunami21k
02-20-2021, 10:15 PM
The infinite black. Originally a phone game. Watered down Eve clone. Playable on pc. It’s Everquest in space.

Vheran
02-24-2021, 12:43 PM
Old ass game but the hardest game i ever played, Tactics Ogre

Yes, and FF Tactics on the original hardware could be brutal too. MMOs aren't hard unless you're doing some hardcore permadeath solo challenge. otherwise it's just tedious and dependent on you socializing. the Soulsborne series is hard the first playthrough but the difficulty tapers off when you go back through.

Tentarro
02-24-2021, 01:38 PM
Space Station 13 is the hardest game ever to exist.

Muggens
02-25-2021, 10:43 AM
FF tactics and Ogre tactics arent very hard, just grindy aswell, you can and should auto fight grind levels in Ogre, easy to grind in FFt. 7th Saga is a pain in the ass but theres a romhacking patch that makes it more playable, but id play a Quintet made game instead from Enix.
One of the harder games I always thought was the original Prince of Persia using just the passwords.
Lots of difficult schmups, like Ikaruga.
Smash TV, R-Type, Contra Hard Corps aint easy. Battletoads been mentioned.
SMW romhacks like grand poo world etc are all very hard to complete. The original Metroid, no map in the game etc.

unleashedd
02-25-2021, 12:19 PM
depends what is considered hard - you either need to memorize the level layout (typical platformer stuff) or need to think fast due to infinite variables (fighting games, shooters)

RPGs are never hard, cause you can just grind more to make every encounter a bit easier (and you still lose out to crap RNG)

playing Ori on xbox rn, that shits infuriating sometimes

bomaroast
02-25-2021, 01:56 PM
life

unsunghero
02-25-2021, 02:54 PM
if you don't mind it being more twitch-based, the Dark Souls series will challenge you

I've only played DS3, had friends who've played the first 2 and the bloodborne versions

The biggest challenge in the souls games seems to come from the DLC's, if you didn't want to shell out a bit of extra $ on those, then I wouldn't even recommend the game without them. The developers really crank up the difficulty on DLC bosses and levels

I know the dragon Midir from DS3 took me like 20ish attempts, I remember almost pulling my hair out in frustration, tired and tilted at 3am trying to kill him before I had to go to work in 4 hours. I ended up not getting him and having to go to work all pissed off, got him later that week. Sister Friede would have taken quite a few attempts too, but I found a way to cheese her. The zone that Midir is in is so hard at first I almost wondered if it was even meant to be beaten, but eventually I got the hang of it after lots of trial and error

I believe one of the all time hardest bosses in any video game series ever though isn't from Dark souls 1-3, it's Orphan of Kos from bloodborne DLC. There's also some fire demon who is supposed to be harder than any Souls boss as well in Bloodborne series

Tactics Ogre, FF Tactics and especially Ogre Battle, are some of my favorite RPG's, but I wouldn't call any of them all that hard. The only hard part of any early game RPG I would say would be trying to do the Ancient Cave killing all mobs including the ones on the last few floors that are harder than any in the rest of the game, without using cheese tactics like the instant kill spear. Also beating the boss before he runs on first attempt. That's the hardest SNES era RPG challenge I'd come across

unsunghero
02-25-2021, 02:55 PM
if you don't mind it being more twitch-based, the Dark Souls series will challenge you

I've only played DS3, had friends who've played the first 2 and the bloodborne versions

The biggest challenge in the souls games seems to come from the DLC's, if you didn't want to shell out a bit of extra $ on those, then I wouldn't even recommend the game without them. The developers really crank up the difficulty on DLC bosses and levels

I know the dragon Midir from DS3 took me like 20ish attempts, I remember almost pulling my hair out in frustration, tired and tilted at 3am trying to kill him before I had to go to work in 4 hours. I ended up not getting him and having to go to work all pissed off, got him later that week. Sister Friede would have taken quite a few attempts too, but I found a way to cheese her. The zone that Midir is in is so hard at first I almost wondered if it was even meant to be beaten, but eventually I got the hang of it after lots of trial and error

I believe one of the all time hardest bosses in any video game series ever though isn't from Dark souls 1-3, it's Orphan of Kos from bloodborne DLC. There's also some fire demon who is supposed to be harder than any Souls boss as well in Bloodborne series

Tactics Ogre, FF Tactics and especially Ogre Battle, are some of my favorite RPG's, but I wouldn't call any of them all that hard. The only hard part of any early game RPG I would say would be trying to do the Ancient Cave killing all mobs including the ones on the last few floors that are harder than any in the rest of the game, without using cheese tactics like the instant kill spear. Also beating the boss before he runs on first attempt. That's the hardest SNES era RPG challenge I'd come across

Oops I meant Ancient Cave from Lufia II

enjchanter
02-25-2021, 03:11 PM
do ppl think eq is hard

strongNpretty
02-25-2021, 03:18 PM
Just bought that Oculus Quest 2..

My first experience with VR since I had the Samsung Gear VR.. I cannot believe what i've been missing man. I have a computer capable of running the good VR's but i really dig the freedom of this one, a total stand alone unit, no cables to get wrapped up in.. Its amazing man..

DMN
02-25-2021, 04:23 PM
do ppl think eq is hard

nts hrd as typin.

NPC
02-27-2021, 03:39 AM
Classic Original Ultima Online was the hardest. Other players could openly just kill each other an loot everything off their corpses. You want a camp? You might get killed for it, then all the loot you spent hours getting some else just took from you.

enesis
03-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Rust

Zyth
03-05-2021, 03:41 AM
Rust

Rust is definitely an interesting one. You can get extremely lucky by killing someone in the wild and getting all their good gear and it can be easy, but trying to build up from scratch just gathering/crafting can be brutal. And then you might end up being the one being murdered for your gear.

Xer0
03-05-2021, 04:53 AM
Lmao i'm going to jerk myself off here

The Hardest game to be truly good at is Counter Strike. (P.S Rogean would shit on most of you at Counter Strike)

The game with the steepest learning curve is Dota 2 (or maybe fuckin dwarf fortress, I watched someone play that game once and what the fuck) Dota 2 as a strategy game is 24D-Chess. Often times the #1 and #2 teams in the world could have completely different ways to approach the game. OG winning TI8 is probably the most bonkers thing to happen in video games.

I'd say reaching level 60 in EverQuest is one of the harder things i've done playing video games. At least for me.

I think almost everyone knows what dota, and by extension dota 2; and in fact mobas in general are.

Loke
03-05-2021, 10:11 AM
What is so hard about CS? I haven't played it in years, so am admittedly bad at it, but it was a pretty straight forward point and shoot game iirc. Sure, it is really competitive, but I don't think that is the same as being hard. I'd argue HLDM took way more skill to actually be good at than CS did. You had to master movement, multiple weapons and when to use them, resource management, etc, all on top of being good at pointing and shooting. Go watch the classic Garpy vs Lynx 1v1 on youtube sometime and tell me that game isn't inherently harder to be good at than CS.

Rust is the shit, but not really that hard to be good at. It is more about being lucky and overcoming frustration than any actual skill. If you spend enough time on aim train servers mastering the recoil patterns you can get good at the combat aspect of Rust pretty quickly, and learning how to build / prioritize resource gathering is pretty simple. The big X factor in Rust is luck and how you handle it when you have bad luck. Door camper kills you coming home with an inventory of farm? 10 man clan moves in next door? Roof camper L9s you from a couple grids away? Of course with hindsight there are ways to avoid those things, but realistically it is just shitty luck, and a lot of people have trouble handling that.

Viscere
03-05-2021, 10:36 AM
do ppl think eq is hard

when it launched, when we all had no clue what we were doing and you had 0 wiki ?

I mean, yeah man, it was a hard game?

ZiggyTheMuss
03-07-2021, 06:52 PM
Didn’t see DayZ listed. I was thinking while playing it one time that it would probably appeal to a large number of P99 players. Not for any difficulty based reasons though.

It has:

-Grinding/repetitious gameplay
-Big meta game
-Fashionquest
-Hardcore playerbase

Knivek
03-08-2021, 04:04 AM
No brainer for me.
Green Beret for the Commodore 64.

Midoo
03-08-2021, 07:11 AM
Wizardry 8 if you accidentally over-level in the tutorial dungeon

KentalCowtipper
03-08-2021, 06:44 PM
Beat Battletoads when i was 10 or 11. It was really bad but not impossible.
Now Maniac Mansion for the NES - thats a crazy damn puzzle game. Worth playing even today.

I submit to you all the biggest and most frustrating shit stain of a game ever - Deadly Towers for the NES. What kind of sadistic monster designs a game like that for children to play? I still have never beat it and will never try to again.

DMN
03-08-2021, 06:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/p4VJHkd.png

KentalCowtipper
03-08-2021, 06:55 PM
I dare any of you to try Deadly towers you've never played it. Lol.

https://www.engadget.com/2007-08-02-virtually-overlooked-deadly-towers.html

Hibbs
03-09-2021, 04:57 AM
Wow Classic.. loool

Shinko
03-09-2021, 05:00 AM
Pokémon snap

Bardp1999
03-09-2021, 05:22 AM
when it launched, when we all had no clue what we were doing and you had 0 wiki ?

I mean, yeah man, it was a hard game?

https://i.imgur.com/FBWjSMZ.jpg

DMN
03-09-2021, 06:17 AM
I dare any of you to try Deadly towers you've never played it. Lol.

https://www.engadget.com/2007-08-02-virtually-overlooked-deadly-towers.html

Wasn't really that hard if you approached form the same angle you would a typical JRPG, which is grind until you go blind, buy the best stuff, then pwn everything. Repeat.

NPC
03-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Classic Original Ultima Online was the hardest. Other players could openly just kill each other an loot everything off their corpses. You want a camp? You might get killed for it, then all the loot you spent hours getting some else just took from you.

Oh and in Ultima Online, when you died you appeared right where you died but as a ghost an could not interact with anything, or even speak with other players until you resurrected. You had to walk back to town to get resurrected, then walk back to your corpse an pray you didn't lose everything, which 99% of the time you did. There were also dungeon on islands with no towns.
So imagine that in everquest, essentially a double corpse run. Only when you die you lose most or all your gear.

Keary
03-11-2021, 04:39 PM
NES Silver Surfer. Enraging...

RecondoJoe
03-21-2021, 04:58 PM
I consider WoW Classic to be harder than EQ simply because of how boring the game is to play, especially now that the surge of new players has completely ran out. It's physically painful for me to grind for 3 hours on WoW classic. On EQ I could grind for 18 hours and still feel good or like I accomplished something. In WoW classic it's like.. I'm jumping through the same trivial hurdle over and over again for no reward.

beargryllz
03-21-2021, 07:53 PM
Dwarf Fortress

In 15+ years, not one person has beaten this game

enjchanter
03-21-2021, 08:16 PM
its honestly impressive how many people enjoy pressing 1-3 buttons a minute while back pedaling for 40 yards

beargryllz
03-21-2021, 10:03 PM
its honestly impressive how many people enjoy pressing 1-3 buttons a minute while back pedaling for 40 yards

Druids and wiz actually do better if they run forward. You'll make distance faster to aoe faster and have a better clear time

Bards, I have no idea how they pull theirs off

Tunabros
03-21-2021, 10:40 PM
Dwarf Fortress

In 15+ years, not one person has beaten this game

probably because its a simulation game??

Snortles Chortles
03-22-2021, 12:55 PM
nofap