Snortles ban appeal
02-13-2021, 03:06 PM
test server guild (LOL)

Convict
02-13-2021, 05:42 PM
context is cool

Samoht
02-13-2021, 06:02 PM
Riot is suspended from Koi. Rival guild finds them in ToV, CotHing up for Koi. Rival guild reminds them they are suspended for Koi. Riot engages Koi anyway. Rival guild reminds guild again they are suspended from Koi. Riot kills Koi anyway. Riot says nobody ever said they were suspended from Koi. GMs give Riot slap on the wrist for killing Koi while suspended.

Gatordash
02-13-2021, 06:08 PM
If you’re team FRAG- Riot did it on purpose to get a free uncontested Lord Koi

If you’re team Riot- the suspension was confusing because I don’t know how parenthesis work

feniin
02-13-2021, 06:11 PM
Bold move; looks like it paid off. Seems like they just took a page out of Freedom's book?

xdrcfrx
02-13-2021, 06:27 PM
"not being able to kill the mobs we've concede is inconvenient, and we would like it if we still could kill those mobs. GM's please revise." - FRAG.

Grumph
02-13-2021, 06:34 PM
The big question no one's talking about:

Does this constitute a PnP violation?

Nexii
02-13-2021, 06:54 PM
K1C2 working as intended

Viscere
02-13-2021, 06:59 PM
GMs probably thought disbanding a 3rd guild this month might have been too extreme.

criot got crappy loot and one extra concession, p bad trade off in the end on top of displaying a disfunctional chain of command

Wokka
02-13-2021, 07:59 PM
Riot are getting fewer and fewer mobs every cycle so conceding 2 to get one is better than losing all three for them. Find it funny they crap on about toxicity when all the top guilds leadership is "toxic". Arcler loves nothing more than dredging up the past and inserting old gifs / messages to build his PR. Did he use to post this much manipulative garbage when the UN wasn't public? I bet not. With a lack of tactics and ability PR and manipulation has become the go to method.

feniin
02-13-2021, 08:03 PM
If you think it's manipulating, you may have a guilty conscience.

Bardp1999
02-13-2021, 08:07 PM
GMs probably thought disbanding a 3rd guild this month might have been too extreme.

criot got crappy loot and one extra concession, p bad trade off in the end on top of displaying a disfunctional chain of command

I can see this loss is affecting you severely. I am sorry you lost to your competition on the beta server. Keep up the good work little buddy.

Snortles ban appeal
02-13-2021, 08:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CHOz4jw.jpg

Nirgon
02-13-2021, 08:14 PM
Paineel, the Big Apple

Snortles ban appeal
02-13-2021, 08:31 PM
Country Necro

Nirgon
02-13-2021, 08:59 PM
Erud Country

tankh
02-14-2021, 07:53 AM
TLDR

FRAG conceded mobs include TOV suspension Riots do not :confused:

Riot wait days weeks for Galach to response Freedom gets instant response. :confused:

FRAG now cry kill one concede 2 is lenient :confused: This has been their tactic for months

Riot guild removes players for abusing others and being toxic, Freedom scoop them up and rebrands it people are leaving riot to join Freedom.

That is pretty much this weeks events.

Prismaticshop
02-14-2021, 09:03 AM
what you are saying is that people are leaving riot to join freedom?

k9quaint
02-14-2021, 09:12 AM
TLDR

FRAG conceded mobs include TOV suspension Riots do not :confused:

Riot wait days weeks for Galach to response Freedom gets instant response. :confused:

FRAG now cry kill one concede 2 is lenient :confused: This has been their tactic for months

Riot guild removes players for abusing others and being toxic, Freedom scoop them up and rebrands it people are leaving riot to join Freedom.

That is pretty much this weeks events.

Thanks. No surprise, FRAG PR department botches another FTE on RNF.

reznor_
02-14-2021, 12:24 PM
Riot cleric consistently jumps into frag chain. I’ve seen their clerics so the first time I heard about it I thought he was just a moron. The next times it happened, it’s malicious.

remen
02-14-2021, 12:33 PM
Desperate dying guild is desperate. The recent meltdowns by Arcler and Warrio tell the story along with their blatant rule breaking and cowardice in owning up to it.

If they weren't on the verge of collapse their punishment would be harsher I think and I'm glad it isn't so when they fall apart they can only blame themselves.

tankh
02-14-2021, 12:35 PM
Riot cleric consistently jumps into frag chain. I’ve seen their clerics so the first time I heard about it I thought he was just a moron. The next times it happened, it’s malicious.

I’m happy to confirm Acholyte is being an asshole. 👍

reznor_
02-14-2021, 12:36 PM
I’m happy to confirm Acholyte is being an asshole. 👍

Ahh, so no skill AND an asshole. Well, if you’re gonna be mean it helps to be smart.

tankh
02-14-2021, 12:53 PM
Desperate and dying? That’s a stretch, you will see the FRAGment of AG/Guild421 become more apparent once the complete merge of the guild, you have detoxx and furoar (who uses to accuse each other of cheating), the ego of beef (killed lav). An alleged AM GM, hardly a recipe for long term success.

If you stick a tinfoil hat on, What you have seen is a guild getting ready for some new meta aka faction for weeks before anyone know about the new meta. And you see people in riot getting frustrated with the lack of the GM’s consistently. And rule change mid cycle.

Take your tinfoil hat off and you just see that GM’s just don’t have the willingness/ time to stop the bickering of the same few people week after week. I mean who would? 80/20 in full swing on p99.

I don’t think it will be long until there is a full blown rotation in place and all the racing will be done a couple of cycles out of x amount of cycles.

If you limit the amount of weeks guilds case race you limit the amount of petitions/bickering.

tankh
02-14-2021, 12:59 PM
The recent meltdowns by Arcler and Warrio tell the story along with their blatant rule breaking and cowardice in owning up to it.

Have I just walked into the twilight zone? You know why freedom had to concede Vulak?

I’m sure you have seen Lav’s discord post about why he left AG?

Kohedron
02-14-2021, 03:36 PM
Riot is playing by the real rules on Green. Simple.

I don't see the problem here.

Bagavan
02-14-2021, 04:12 PM
You know it's getting bad when you have to kill a mob you were suspended from killing just to get a kill this cycle. Yeeeowza

Croco
02-14-2021, 04:47 PM
You know it's getting bad when you have to kill a mob you were suspended from killing just to get a kill this cycle. Yeeeowza

GM's confirm a mob freedom can't kill because they're suspended counts towards their concessions. Few months later confirm that Riot isn't allowed to do the same. Double standard by gm's in frag favor. No one is surprised. More news at 11.

Daloon
02-14-2021, 04:52 PM
Riot faking CH chains on FRAG tanks, then officers replying literally with "Well you don't own /OOC" on multiple occasions, even in the UN, is all that needs to be said about current Riot.

Croco
02-14-2021, 05:05 PM
Riot faking CH chains on FRAG tanks, then officers replying literally with "Well you don't own /OOC" on multiple occasions, even in the UN, is all that needs to be said about current Riot.

Definitely not a cool thing to do but if you all put 1/2 the effort you've spent complaining about it into putting that person on ignore the situation is a non-issue.

Daloon
02-14-2021, 05:11 PM
Definitely not a cool thing to do but if you all put 1/2 the effort you've spent complaining about it into putting that person on ignore the situation is a non-issue.
So we should just ignore all Riot in anticipation of them doing this? It's not the same person, retard. And the whole "its not cool, BUT" is literally Riot officer mentality. See how that works out.

Croco
02-14-2021, 05:16 PM
It was the same person. Nice personal attack though. Classic freedom.

tankh
02-14-2021, 05:25 PM

You know that FRAG made the same response in the past, it’s called matching and mirroring.

But FRAG spam ooc with chains when they don’t have FTE. People are dicks in /ooc and it is a public channel as much as people are arseholes in /ooc but nobody owns it.

Here is a crazy idea use /gu ? O that’s right Freedom can’t kill fuck all on their own and neither can AG but together you have AG warm bodies lemmings following and a pizza delivery neckbeard.

Guild421 are a the only thing worth killing on p99 and boy this is gonna fun few months. You have had a spat of a few good weeks with a heads up on the new meta, hacking tunare etc, but the problem is you have prolly the 3 biggest egos on p99. It’s a ticking time bomb

Daloon
02-14-2021, 05:28 PM
You know that FRAG made the same response in the past, it’s called matching and mirroring.

But FRAG spam ooc with chains when they don’t have FTE. People are dicks in /ooc and it is a public channel as much as people are arseholes in /ooc but nobody owns it.

Here is a crazy idea use /gu ? O that’s right Freedom can’t kill fuck all on their own and neither can AG but together you have AG warm bodies lemmings following and a pizza delivery neckbeard.

Guild421 are a the only thing worth killing on p99 and boy this is gonna fun few months. You have had a spat of a few good weeks with a heads up on the new meta, hacking tunare etc, but the problem is you have prolly the 3 biggest egos on p99. It’s a ticking time bomb
All I see is butthurt in this post.

tankh
02-14-2021, 05:35 PM
All I see is butthurt in this post.

Which part? All of it? Care to break it down section by section and tell which part of what I said isn’t true? Put option to one side please tell me what I said isn’t fact ? Thanks in advance

Bagavan
02-14-2021, 05:45 PM
Which part? All of it? Care to break it down section by section and tell which part of what I said isn’t true? Put option to one side please tell me what I said isn’t fact ? Thanks in advance

Worrio there's no shame in admitting defeat. Guilds come and go on this server. I'm sure Riot will create something new and exciting and be a juggernaut like they once were.

tankh
02-14-2021, 05:49 PM
<- not worrio, man you guys will try anything for attention

Daloon
02-14-2021, 10:18 PM
O that’s right Freedom can’t kill fuck all on their own and neither can AG but together you have AG warm bodies lemmings following and a pizza delivery neckbeard.

This aged well.

reznor_
02-14-2021, 11:02 PM
This aged well.

Every enemy in p99 is a pizza delivery person.

Swish
02-14-2021, 11:34 PM
Every enemy in p99 is a pizza delivery person.

/pizza, with pride.

Terrok
02-15-2021, 12:27 AM
is killing a conceded mob worse then being banned for a month, and logging in guild bots and having a higher RA then the previous 6 months?

Tunabros
02-15-2021, 12:59 AM
context is cool

Reddarok
02-15-2021, 02:48 AM
�� I love these threads!! Keep it going

remen
02-15-2021, 03:19 AM
is killing a conceded mob worse then being banned for a month, and logging in guild bots and having a higher RA then the previous 6 months?

Yes

Toryas
02-15-2021, 07:03 AM
So we should just ignore all Riot in anticipation of them doing this? It's not the same person, retard. And the whole "its not cool, BUT" is literally Riot officer mentality. See how that works out.

Who else has done it?

imsorryGMs
02-16-2021, 07:17 AM
Nice vulak attempt. It was admirable.

tankh
02-16-2021, 07:50 AM
Is there a legitimate reason for AG/F to run their entire force on top of our Vulak engage, or was it purposefully trying to desynch us, which is what occurred?

UN still waiting for a response on the question at hand.

Also was nice to see furoar dead at Eashen door with failed attempt at training the raid, salty as always 😂

imsorryGMs
02-16-2021, 07:57 AM
Is there a legitimate reason for AG/F to run their entire force on top of our Vulak engage, or was it purposefully trying to desynch us, which is what occurred?

Also was nice to see furoar dead at Eashen door with failed attempt at training the raid, salty as always 😂

In this instance, both entities ran up towards vulak at once since neither guild had gotten an FTE yet.. once we realized it was kittens who riot's fte, frag promptly ran back up towards trips. That's really all there is to say about that. There was no intention to desync you guys, but it's bound to happen with 350 people in zone.

tankh
02-16-2021, 08:43 AM
If only your had a track record of being credible, I would have believed ya, and any response the the fail train at eashen?

imsorryGMs
02-16-2021, 08:54 AM
If only your had a track record of being credible, I would have believed ya, and any response the the fail train at eashen?

I am not Furoar and won't speak on his behalf

Loke
02-16-2021, 09:00 AM

I get that Eashen is a pretty big target for you guys these days, but literally no one was all that upset about losing a 7am Eashen with a mid-30s raid force. It happens. Grats on the kill, hopefully the loot was better than that Doze you guys got today.

Waedawen
02-16-2021, 09:04 AM
are these retards STILL posting about blue? as if anyone gives a fuck?

dude I thought this was a fucking joke. stop it.

Loke
02-16-2021, 09:11 AM
are these retards STILL posting about blue? as if anyone gives a fuck?

dude I thought this was a fucking joke. stop it.

Dude, you just made an RnF post that is the elf sim equivalent of complaining to the manager about the prices at TJ Maxx... not sure you're in a position to judge anyone.

Waedawen
02-16-2021, 09:14 AM
yeah but mine was clearly in flippant jest and you didn't get it. it's a fucking paineel steel breastplate, you actual fucking knuckle dragging retard

that makes you the same level of moron in this thread, who -actually cares- about loot

Waedawen
02-16-2021, 09:21 AM
dude can someone PLEASE grow a pair of balls so I stop fucking ending threads with my posts

Loke
02-16-2021, 09:22 AM
Yes, we're all retards for not wasting our time deciphering your incredibly clever post about "quintessential tunnel rat fuckboy tactic[s]"...

Maybe you should take your business else where, clearly this community just isn't on your level, Karen.

Waedawen
02-16-2021, 09:23 AM
Yeah nah fuck you nice try though ya fuckin ding dong

Waedawen
02-16-2021, 09:24 AM
Also notice how I cleverly avoided the fact that you responded to my post in less than 2 minutes

....... Ya fucking ding dong

Fammaden
02-16-2021, 09:28 AM
https://americanaddictioncenters.org/rehab-guide/alcohol-drug-hotline

Waedawen
02-16-2021, 09:30 AM
FAGGOT

tankh
02-16-2021, 09:37 AM
I get that Eashen is a pretty big target for you guys these days, but literally no one was all that upset about losing a 7am Eashen with a mid-30s raid force. It happens. Grats on the kill, hopefully the loot was better than that Doze you guys got today.

Nobody? I see a failed train attempt as at least one person was.

And de syncing a raid zone ?

I’m patient so will be watching by the FRAGment of this team up.

It reminds me of a scence from jungle book, the one with the 2 thick as shit buzzards.

Are we one ? Are we two? I dunno what do you wanna? I don’t know what do you wanna do?

Waedawen
02-16-2021, 09:41 AM

It reminds me of a scence from jungle book, the one with the 2 thick as shit buzzards.

Are we one ? Are we two? I dunno what do you wanna? I don’t know what do you wanna do?

why do you people even do this. why do you engage when you're clearly not being bombastic

why would you ever waste your time on this blessed planet Earth worrying about such things

Loke
02-16-2021, 09:45 AM
Also notice how I cleverly avoided the fact that you responded to my post in less than 2 minutes

....... Ya fucking ding dong

8 minutes. You went and double posted before I even noticed, and then went and did it again apparently. Have fun blowing up RnF with shit posts though bud, I've gotta jet... hope you find someone else to argue with.

Waedawen
02-16-2021, 09:48 AM
8 minutes. You went and double posted before I even noticed, and then went and did it again apparently. Have fun blowing up RnF with shit posts though bud, I've gotta jet... hope you find someone else to argue with.

https://gyazo.com/712690938670550d5a4d3991d704c2af

Please, stop talking when you're in mixed company. You're making yourself look stupid.

greasemonk
02-16-2021, 10:54 AM
Yall mother fuckers need Jesus.

imsorryGMs
02-16-2021, 11:00 AM
When last I checked, green was the server that's been having guilds nuked out of existence, not blue. I'd say blue is still pretty relevant.

Bagavan
02-16-2021, 11:52 AM

You sure it wasn't that you had like 200+ between you and kittens? Lol.

tankh
02-16-2021, 12:57 PM
You sure it wasn't that you had like 200+ between you and kittens? Lol.

Firstly, Welcome to p99.

Secondly did you even bother to read a plausible answer to this in a previous post?

Can see a that was answered by a AG member and I guess this by one of freedoms new 46+ players?

Detoxx
02-16-2021, 01:16 PM
It was a race for FTE, once we saw the FTE we ran back to trips and camped. Cant help you need to now rely on Kittens to save your guild and force a desynch with 215 players by yourself.

Lets talk about how Riot sits in FrAGs camp every AoW and tries to lag us out intentionally on a mob that there is no race for FTE. I know you guys never get Statue or AoW anymore but thats desparate.

remen
02-16-2021, 02:16 PM

Sick reference bro, dude your references are out of control everyone knows that.

Also, we intentionally ran people at vulak with the sole purpose of desyncing you, it worked. We tried to train you at Eashen, it didn't work. Oh well, win some lose some.

tankh
02-16-2021, 02:46 PM
It was a race for FTE, once we saw the FTE we ran back to trips and camped. Cant help you need to now rely on Kittens to save your guild and force a desynch with 215 players by yourself.

Lets talk about how Riot sits in FrAGs camp every AoW and tries to lag us out intentionally on a mob that there is no race for FTE. I know you guys never get Statue or AoW anymore but thats desparate.

Kittens are good guys, in regards to save the guild, care to list what freedom have killed by themselves?

I can think of Dain, Ring war, tbh dunno what the hell happened in VP last night but heard the loot was good 😁

Ennewi
02-16-2021, 02:49 PM

Hey now, roughly one fourth of that number was still down at entrance twiddling our thumbs, not desyncing and dying.

apathe
02-16-2021, 03:35 PM
Failing to COTH the paladins first was the real mistake of the evening.

indiscriminate_hater
02-16-2021, 03:53 PM
https://gyazo.com/712690938670550d5a4d3991d704c2af

Please, stop talking when you're in mixed company. You're making yourself look stupid.

Hey it's the guy from the meltdown thread

xdrcfrx
02-16-2021, 04:04 PM
your zerg is bad, but mine is ok.

imsorryGMs
02-16-2021, 06:15 PM
Failing to COTH the paladins first was the real mistake of the evening.

Finally someone had the balls to say it

Confit
02-17-2021, 04:04 PM
Kittens are good guys, in regards to save the guild, care to list what freedom have killed by themselves?

I can think of Dain, Ring war, tbh dunno what the hell happened in VP last night but heard the loot was good 😁

I'm not sure why this matters and you guys cling to this argument so much?

Recruitment has been great lately and we yield 70+ in prime time. I think this quake had us closer to 80 people. Sure we could go off and kill a bunch of shit solo but we value our relationship with AG more than the achievement.

Mockba1980
02-17-2021, 04:53 PM

I am amazed by how you people are never tired to saying bullshit from TMO era until now.
I could easily applaud if I wasn't actually facepalming at what I have to read...

tankh
02-17-2021, 05:12 PM
So 2 replies but can’t tell me what you killed by yourselves?

Value your partnership with AG? Please remind me why Lav left?

Terrok
02-21-2021, 04:10 AM

And all the times you people sat at aow?

mattydef
02-21-2021, 04:50 AM
Lol

Daldolma
02-21-2021, 09:26 AM

this is good clean fun and way better than 99.9% of the current rnf material, which boils down to “u guyz are rule breaking pizza delivery zerg force,” and “no u r!!!”

creative, technically-allowed trolling of opposing raid forces is what this game is all about

Wokka
02-22-2021, 12:54 AM
Riot aren't the number 1 raiding guild anymore, get used to it.

tankh
02-22-2021, 02:28 AM
Riot aren't the number 1 raiding guild anymore, get used to it.

O really?

200+ people at AOW and 3 pieces of loot, you gonna have a lot of hungry mouths to feed.

It must be nice to have massive amounts of DKP banked

8 weeks till name change me thinks

Viscere
02-22-2021, 02:39 AM
Well we have been feeding 200 mouths with AoWq for months now

It's the same people, just under the same tag now, stupid

tankh
02-22-2021, 03:08 AM
Welll not exactly true now is it? You had two separate guilds with different splits/dkp etc, but try to spin it as usual, let’s see how this pans out shall we? Interesting times ahead for all to be had.

Vianna
02-22-2021, 08:21 PM
Welll not exactly true now is it? You had two separate guilds with different splits/dkp etc, but try to spin it as usual, let’s see how this pans out shall we? Interesting times ahead for all to be had.

I mean if they are killing AoW isn't right just banking DKP they can't spend with their participation trophies ?43

Vianna
02-22-2021, 08:21 PM
riot*

Viscere
02-23-2021, 02:10 AM
Criot*

tankh
02-23-2021, 07:26 AM
Criot*

Only tears I see is vanquish first night as a guild, wasn’t the shut out you was expecting was it?

long way to go young Padawan me thinks.

roks1
02-25-2021, 09:28 PM
Only tears I see is vanquish first night as a guild, wasn’t the shut out you was expecting was it?

long way to go young Padawan me thinks.

OH no no no no riot bros we got too cocky, how did we fail to get statue and then let the Padawans (lol) beat down AoW harder than our mothers last night? WTF! we're the #1 guild! How could this be happening ?!

Tunabros
02-25-2021, 09:57 PM
context is cool

Uberom
02-26-2021, 05:03 PM
The consistency of these rules is insane. Back when Awakened/Tempest was battling AM, if either guild so much as sneezed in the wrong direction, raid bans for weeks for the whole guild, including "Super End Game Boss Vaniki".

tankh
02-26-2021, 05:24 PM
OH no no no no riot bros we got too cocky, how did we fail to get statue and then let the Padawans (lol) beat down AoW harder than our mothers last night? WTF! we're the #1 guild! How could this be happening ?!

You know riot had to concede x2 because of exactly the same stall you guys did?

Only difference is because it has happened to you guys you now getting Galach asking about this bad pathing and how to fix? What wasn’t in looked into when the same thing happened to us?

This see if this precedent is kept as would be nice having x2 chill kills.

imsorryGMs
02-26-2021, 05:30 PM
You know riot had to concede x2 because of exactly the same stall you guys did?

Only difference is because it has happened to you guys you now getting Galach asking about this bad pathing and how to fix? What wasn’t in looked into when the same thing happened to us?

This see if this precedent is kept as would be nice having x2 chill kills.

Are you implying favoritism? 👀.
The stall could have been for a number of reasons, maybe bc there were several people up in arena tagging and agroing statue.

tankh
02-26-2021, 05:38 PM
I’m just stating facts.

People are free to interpret how they want.

imsorryGMs
02-26-2021, 05:40 PM
I’m just stating facts.

Respectable. We'll see how the GMs rule the inevitable Riot petition.

But at the end of the day, kael pathing 100% needs to be fixed.

tankh
02-26-2021, 06:13 PM
Agree with that :)

Vianna
02-28-2021, 09:31 PM
I’m just stating facts.

One thing I don't see you doing is stating facts. But sure keep it up.

Viscere
03-01-2021, 12:13 AM
Tankh's post didn't age well lol

Gratz on PD tho brah

Yinein
03-01-2021, 12:20 AM
PD best mob in game, hope that helps.

Viscere
03-01-2021, 12:26 AM
Ok ramen

Sorry u still banned lawl

Toryas
03-01-2021, 04:37 AM
Tankh's post didn't age well lol

Gratz on PD tho brah

Riot on your mind at 5am? Rent free.

Vianna
03-01-2021, 04:51 AM
Riot on your mind at 5am? Rent free.

Hate to tell you this but it isn't 5 AM in France

feniin
03-01-2021, 08:05 AM

11pm est is 5am in france. Sorry you're bad at geography

Viscere
03-01-2021, 08:47 AM
butthurt, with morale shattered, let's talk about posting hours

lmao

Toryas
03-01-2021, 11:11 AM

Yikes. Back to school you go!

feniin
03-01-2021, 11:32 AM
butthurt, with morale shattered, let's talk about posting hours

lmao

share your drugs :mad:

tankh
03-01-2021, 11:37 AM
Poor old Viscere doesn’t know how to tell the time, this guy really is thick as shit.

Loke
03-01-2021, 12:25 PM
Poor old Viscere doesn’t know how to tell the time, this guy really is thick as shit.

People running out of room on their wrist for a watch with all the plat and ruby tears Doze has been dropping for us lately. Its clearly starting to become a problem.

feniin
03-01-2021, 12:35 PM
People running out of room on their wrist for a watch with all the plat and ruby tears Doze has been dropping for us lately. Its clearly starting to become a problem.

cool :o

tankh
03-01-2021, 12:49 PM

Not sure why you quoted me with that reply ? Has nothing to do with what I said, looks like your thick as shit as well,

In regards to your statement that’s the way RNG works, natural ebbs and flows, people getting loot doesn’t bother me at all I wish more of the server could get loot that’s why I’m a advocate of the serpentine draft, (dispair the tracking afterwards). Let’s be honest these tears are only going to alts anyways.

What I like to do is shine a light on people being knob heads and do guild up with people who have members that bombarded you with tells saying they really need that piece of loot, and get salty when you bid.

Do have any of that in Riot, can you honestly say the same ?

tankh
03-01-2021, 12:51 PM
Not sure why you quoted me with that reply ? Has nothing to do with what I said, looks like your thick as shit as well,

In regards to your statement that’s the way RNG works, natural ebbs and flows, people getting loot doesn’t bother me at all I wish more of the server could get loot that’s why I’m a advocate of the serpentine draft, (dispair the tracking afterwards). Let’s be honest these tears are only going to alts anyways.

What I like to do is shine a light on people being knob heads and do not guild up with people who have members that bombarded you with tells saying they really need that piece of loot, and get salty when you bid.

Do have any of that in Riot, can you honestly say the same ?

tankh
03-01-2021, 12:51 PM

What I like to do is shine a light on people being knob heads and do guild up with people who have members that bombarded you with tells saying they really need that piece of loot, and get salty when you bid.

Don’t have any of that in Riot, can you honestly say the same ?

tankh
03-01-2021, 12:52 PM
10chars

tankh
03-01-2021, 12:55 PM
Phone went crazy while editing a post, damn I’m also thick as shit ������

xdrcfrx
03-01-2021, 02:11 PM
bragging about doze loot in year 1,000,000 of velious is a little cringe, tbh.

JackofSpade
03-01-2021, 02:18 PM
why does everyone keep saying kittens had a better quake than us? They clearly didn't, after we capped it off with Tunare

Viscere
03-01-2021, 03:51 PM
looks like your thick as shit as well

you're*

sodium levels so high that you can't type properly kekw

tankh
03-01-2021, 05:26 PM
you're*

sodium levels so high that you can't type properly kekw

Oooooooooooo burn , dude your (you’re) so shit at come backs :rolleyes:

getsome
03-01-2021, 06:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zFOr3LS.png

Vianna
03-01-2021, 06:46 PM
Yikes. Back to school you go!

You were the one posting at 3AM about his 7 am post in France. I was right you were wrong.

feniin
03-01-2021, 07:54 PM
You were the one posting at 3AM about his 7 am post in France. I was right you were wrong.

It wasn't 3am for Toryas. :cool:

Swish
03-01-2021, 08:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zFOr3LS.png

https://i.imgur.com/oF3GLx2.png

DMN
03-01-2021, 08:49 PM
GPdEP_fFQhk

Hideousclaw
03-02-2021, 05:18 AM
why does everyone keep saying kittens had a better quake than us? They clearly didn't, after we capped it off with Tunare

Id say not having to clear PoG for that loot that dropped on that Tunare is a solid quake win.

tankh
03-02-2021, 03:20 PM
Makes me laugh how Vanquish are bragging about an amazing cycle, haven’t seen them once mention about the trains they caused, causing wipes and time to CR while they scarper off killing uncontested mobs.

remen
03-02-2021, 07:39 PM
Makes me laugh how Vanquish are bragging about an amazing cycle, haven’t seen them once mention about the trains they caused, causing wipes and time to CR while they scarper off killing uncontested mobs.

Got fraps? Or a petition in?

Weren't you guys busy wiping to an uncontested Zlandi doze and druushk for half the night anyways? While kittens and Vanquish were in the middle of the action in ToV and neither side trained the other. Amazing how smoothly things go when Criot isn't around.

Viscere
03-03-2021, 08:36 AM

Weren't you guys busy wiping to an uncontested Zlandi doze and druushk for half the night anyways? While kittens and Vanquish were in the middle of the action in ToV and neither side trained the other. Amazing how smoothly things go when Criot isn't around.

That's how he gotta look reading your post lol :

https://i.imgur.com/0Not8D3.gif

Aadill
03-03-2021, 12:09 PM
Why is Grimox so angry all of the sudden

tankh
03-03-2021, 03:15 PM
That's how he gotta look reading your post lol :

I bet it looks more like you cum face as you knock one out over doze loot

roks1
03-04-2021, 04:31 AM

AAAAHHHHH GMs HELP ME I'M BEING TRAINED BY FAILING RING WAR AT THE LAST MINUTE HELP ME!!! I CANT BELIEVE WE LET THURGADIN DOWN RIOT BROS!! SOMEHOW VANQUISH IS TO BLAME FOR TANKHS PATHETIC FAILINGS!

So tell me, if we're killing mobs what are you doing? You should stop training yourself and hoping you can get a handicap tag on your raiding license. The only train I see is the one bound for your next wipe so you'll have something to blame it on when we're killing mobs in the next area code.

Maybe you guys shouldn't roll for ring 8/9 either god knows you might fumble the ball into your own endzone.

tankh
03-04-2021, 05:15 AM
Dude I think you may have some issues, step away from the keyboard.....

Prismaticshop
03-04-2021, 06:14 AM
https://i.imgur.com/44dLBo7.jpg

tankh
03-04-2021, 06:22 AM

See now this is a creative come back ;)

Detoxx
03-04-2021, 12:20 PM

D - Denial
A - Anger
B - Bargaining
D - Depression
A - Acceptance

2 Steps to go over there in Riot.

tankh
03-04-2021, 12:37 PM
D - Denial
A - Anger
B - Bargaining
D - Depression
A - Acceptance

2 Steps to go over there in Riot.

Seems you need to still get over step 1 fella :D

Detoxx
03-04-2021, 12:52 PM
Seems you need to still get over step 1 fella :D
Do I?

tankh
03-04-2021, 01:21 PM
Yes, that’s why I said it

Detoxx
03-04-2021, 01:41 PM
Yes, that’s why I said it

You did?

eezl
03-04-2021, 02:28 PM

wrong, you trained us, we just aren't the bitches you guys are.

karadin
03-04-2021, 02:29 PM
wrong, you trained us, we just aren't the bitches you guys are.

When did you get trained during the quake?

eezl
03-04-2021, 02:29 PM
you trained us at triples

karadin
03-04-2021, 02:31 PM
you trained us at triples

That's potentially true. Also helped rez and did not impact your ability to go for any mob. This is when you were going for Jorlleag right?

eezl
03-04-2021, 02:32 PM
you say you didnt impact our ability, where is the proof?

karadin
03-04-2021, 02:35 PM
you say you didnt impact our ability, where is the proof?

You killed the target you were going after...

Viscere
03-04-2021, 05:59 PM

Oof

gratz criot 3 weeks RW time out

tankh
03-04-2021, 07:27 PM
Oof

gratz criot 3 weeks RW time out

Yeah this has been established already, you really are bad at this aren’t you :rolleyes:

Please bring some new material or gtfo of this thread.

good morning, good evening and good night

tankh
03-04-2021, 07:29 PM
You did?

I did, now go deliver those pizzas before they get cold

Twochain
03-04-2021, 07:30 PM
I did, now go deliver those pizzas before they get cold

lmfao who is this guy?

and why is he so mad

Aadill
03-04-2021, 08:35 PM
Grimox so mad

Wokka
03-04-2021, 09:29 PM
lmfao who is this guy?

and why is he so mad

Another Riot warm body most likely, so angry that his guild is no longer number 1 and the free loot conveyor has stopped that he resorts to making shit up and insulting people.

remen
03-04-2021, 09:48 PM
lmfao who is this guy?

and why is he so mad

People get mad when they lose every week and their dkp is becoming worthless.

tankh
03-05-2021, 03:26 AM
Not mad at all :) just R&F needs spicing up

Viscere
03-05-2021, 05:00 AM
Grimox, stop burning the bridge rn so that you still have a shot at making it as an app in Vanquish

tankh
03-05-2021, 06:14 AM
Grimox, stop burning the bridge rn so that you still have a shot at making it as an app in Vanquish

Being an asshole is part and parcel of being in Vanquish I thought ? Is this not my trial period ?

Viscere
03-05-2021, 06:52 AM
Being triggered and crying, not so much no

tankh
03-05-2021, 07:05 AM
Seems many people in this thread have been triggered including yourself :p