PDA

View Full Version : Green Raiding Community - UN Response to ST Actions of 2/6/2021 - Makeup Vox Included

Legends702
02-07-2021, 03:20 PM
In the efforts to fix the wrongs created by Seal Team's response to a GM ruling:

1. The other competitive guilds agreed the next Vox will be an open raid to all Green Players who were not involved in the Vox's Slaying on 2/6/2020
2. We will restart Noble Rotation that was agreed on in the Green UN (Galach is recreating it so CSR remains the owner), first three 3-day Noble spawns will reward to non-competitive guilds that had their OoA stolen - CI, FoH and GM. The following nobles will split with Kingdom, Venerate and Black Lotus since their noble rotations will removed prematurely by Seal Team.

In the end, we wish to reflect the behavior that the GM expect from the Green Raid Communing and to quote Blistiq to follow the "rule of cool"

YendorLootmonkey
02-07-2021, 03:22 PM
Thank you to the remaining guilds of the UN for working together to bring about a new era of cooperation and inclusion!

cannobeers3
02-07-2021, 03:37 PM
Nice community effort folks.

Cawin
02-08-2021, 01:31 PM
Prepare thy Socks!

Recently, before replenishing the ocean separating Faydwer from Antonica, a rowdy band of adventurers laid waste to the Lady of Permafrost Keep. Many sought to bring about the justice of the Scale to this conspirator on their own terms. We shall band together as a realm and reclaim our opportunity.

The UN of Green invites you to slay Lady Vox this coming weekend!

http://openraids.kingdomdkp.com
Check it out for windows and up-to-date reporting.

All participants should join the P99 Discord: https://discord.gg/p1999
From the time the spawn is declared, participants will have 45 minutes to make it to the mob
If you participated in the illicit slaying of this beast last weekend, you are not invited to attend! Please spend this time considering your life choices.
Lady Vox is now banishing! You must be level 46-52 to engage or roll on loot. Adventurer's seeking this beast in order to procure items to fashion their Epic will be allowed to roll beyond the level limit for these specific items only. We ask these adventurers to help the cause with buffs and mitigation of trash.
Minimum Level to participate is 46+
To be eligible to receive an item your Class / Race specifications must match the item (certain exceptions exist for epic pieces)
Loot will be called with a number associated and /random
The character winning the loot must be on the encounter log (present for the kill)
Parsing will be used and cheating will not be tolerated
If you have concerns, please bring them to the Raid Leader or Loot Master
Be kind and patient in public chat channels

Make haste and join your the server in cleansing this threat from Norrath!

Cawin
02-12-2021, 10:36 AM
Reminder as Vox Window beings tomorrow!

Snortles ban appeal
02-12-2021, 10:42 AM
https://i.imgur.com/HkeaqdY.jpg

Cawin
02-12-2021, 10:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/HkeaqdY.jpg

Evidence of classic raid rotation. That'll show 'em. Nice find!

Nirgon
02-12-2021, 11:27 AM
Are you going to reverse the rotation of content you lobbied for that nullified all player agreements

That was the promise for open raids after all, they're not a server rule or mandatory

Bach
02-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Are you going to reverse the rotation of content you lobbied for that nullified all player agreements

That was the promise for open raids after all, they're not a server rule or mandatory

they re GM supported events, but go ahead and try to go against it again and see what happens /popcorn

Phaezed-Reality
02-12-2021, 12:39 PM
GM supported, isn't a server rule. We play by the rules.

bomaroast
02-12-2021, 12:41 PM
Fantastic. Setup rotations so that you the only way you can participate in content is to join a zerg guild.

Bach
02-12-2021, 12:42 PM

Please, try to go against the gm :cool:

Coridan
02-12-2021, 12:55 PM
Fantastic. Setup rotations so that you the only way you can participate in content is to join a zerg guild.

When has a guild ever been denied participation in rotation? You just need to be able to actually kill those mobs to get a slot so we aren't wasting spawn cycles on your multiple wipes.

bomaroast
02-12-2021, 01:27 PM
I don't want a scheduled time to be on EQ when I have to raid. I want to be online, and notice that some mob is up and that a bunch of people in my guild or friend group are bored, and run over and kill it. That's classic.

This community has ruined EQ.

Voodude
02-12-2021, 02:39 PM
I don't want a scheduled time to be on EQ when I have to raid. I want to be online, and notice that some mob is up and that a bunch of people in my guild or friend group are bored, and run over and kill it. That's classic.

Also, if you're not in a guild that can compete, you don't get loot from that raid target.

Twochain
02-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Also, if you're not in a guild that can compete, you don't get loot from that raid target.

A tale as old as MMORPG time.

The neckbeardiest guilds get the neckbeardiest loot.

Cawin
02-12-2021, 05:38 PM

Again with your conspiracies. Please show me where I ever lobbied for this. And no, that did not nullify player agreements. It made one mercurial, pestilent child go nuclear. Rest of us have continued on with our agreements.

Albanwr
02-12-2021, 05:46 PM

Please, I beg you, go against the GM rule and then quote the server rule to them.

Seducio
02-12-2021, 05:47 PM
How do UN guilds plan to raid in an environment when Seal Team is eventually unbanned and not bound by UN agreements?

Bigcountry23
02-12-2021, 05:52 PM

YMMV when it comes to "Classic". What I remember from LTV server was more akin to what we see on open weekends, what I remember from Stromm was more like a rotation or race setup. (I played both of those servers from their launch, and Fennin Ro on game launch, though I didn't get into raiding there).

Different servers developed differently and there is no one true classic.

Cawin
02-12-2021, 06:06 PM
How do UN guilds plan to raid in an environment when Seal Team is eventually unbanned and not bound by UN agreements?

TBD - Lotta variables and we don't know what conditions (if any) will be put in place. For now, we will work to find an amicable way to enjoy EverQuest.

Cawin
02-12-2021, 06:08 PM
YMMV when it comes to "Classic". What I remember from LTV server was more akin to what we see on open weekends, what I remember from Stromm was more like a rotation or race setup. (I played both of those servers from their launch, and Fennin Ro on game launch, though I didn't get into raiding there).

Some even did their bazaars in.... Greater Faydark! Ewwwwww!

/shudder

Coridan
02-12-2021, 07:04 PM

/shudder

That is heresy, but what we do here isn't proper either. The market should be deeper into the tunnel by Shady Swashbuckler with people spread out around the wall.

Seducio
02-12-2021, 07:14 PM
TBD - Lotta variables and we don't know what conditions (if any) will be put in place. For now, we will work to find an amicable way to enjoy EverQuest.

Most honest take I've seen so far from leadership of any side. Thank you.

Sabin76
02-12-2021, 07:54 PM
That is heresy, but what we do here isn't proper either. The market should be deeper into the tunnel by Shady Swashbuckler with people spread out around the wall.

Truth. I can't even remember what server I played on back when, though...

zaldaben
02-12-2021, 07:56 PM

the way they are going that wont be anytime soon.

Convict
02-12-2021, 08:08 PM

eggsactly

NPC
02-12-2021, 09:31 PM
Everyone else must of played on turd servers, my server must have been the greatest ever because I never dealt with this much toxic garbage in my life. On live, I never joined a guild, but I would group with different guild members randomly, they always enjoyed how well I ran my groups. So when they would get a notice for a raid while in my groups, they would always extend an invitation to join them. I went on dozens of raids guild-less. I can't even get in a group guild-less on this server. This server is so silo'ed off its pathetic, community? Where is this community you speak of? If you aren't in a guild on this server you don't exist . . .
Everyone acting like one open raid a month is like mother Teresa giving the starving children of the world all the sustenance they need to survive.
I would say 90% of characters on this server are guild-ed, not including the alts all these guild members have. Too many guilds is why this server sucks. They run the casual players away, making all private servers have a self fulfilling prophecy of dwindling population by Steal Team mentality permeating all these guilds. Which begs the question, why not make another server simply to deal with this log jam at the end game that only continues to get worse and cause all sorts of drama an chaos running players away? I'm sure the GM's are tired of all the whining.

Bach
02-13-2021, 02:02 AM

Easy, GM enforced.

Already some rules and rotational content about to be, can be extended to other content should ST not be complying again.

Nirgon
02-13-2021, 02:10 AM

Might have to play by *gasp* the server rules and not rules constantly crafted and twisted by people with competitive interests.

Tethler
02-13-2021, 02:32 AM

The problem is that targets don't just sit up for any amount of time for some rando to just stumble over on accident. If you want this kind of play, you will never kill any target of value, ever. With or without rotations.

Bach
02-13-2021, 02:37 AM
Might have to play by *gasp* the server rules and not rules constantly crafted and twisted by people with competitive interests.

Yeah I am sure GMs have competitive interest

Seducio
02-13-2021, 03:16 AM
Bach. You must be new here. I haven't seen a thoughtful comment from you yet. Let the grown ups talk.

Videri
02-13-2021, 03:30 AM

I like your super-classic knowledge. I only got to level 23 back in 2003 or whatever on my Vah Shir beastlord, so lay it on me!

Bach
02-13-2021, 04:15 AM
Bach. You must be new here. I haven't seen a thoughtful comment from you yet. Let the grown ups talk.

ST people talking about being grown ups , thanks for the laugh.:rolleyes:

tadkins
02-13-2021, 04:54 AM
It makes me happy to see stuff like this, to see that raiding is for the most part open and inclusive on this server.

As corny as it sounds, it's still a dream of mine to one day see Plane of Hate, and to fight and kill Innoruuk. 15 year old me thought he was the best villain ever.

I know it's on me to still get a character leveled high enough to participate in these one day and I plan to once I get over my chronic rerolling problem. xD

Cawin
02-13-2021, 04:58 AM
It makes me happy to see stuff like this, to see that raiding is for the most part open and inclusive on this server.

As corny as it sounds, it's still a dream of mine to one day see Plane of Hate, and to fight and kill Innoruuk. 15 year old me thought he was the best villain ever.

I know it's on me to still get a character leveled high enough to participate in these one day and I plan to once I get over my chronic rerolling problem. xD

Do it! It can be very cathartic and the Prince of Hate has cool themeing and model. Lots of fun! Hope to see ya up there soon :)

tadkins
02-13-2021, 04:58 AM

/shudder

My server, Solusek Ro, was like this. xD

tadkins
02-13-2021, 05:00 AM
Do it! It can be very cathartic and the Prince of Hate has cool themeing and model. Lots of fun! Hope to see ya up there soon :)

Thanks! Won't be soon, my guy just dinged level 10, lol. But atm I'm confident that the Shaman will be "the one" where I don't just reroll and resell gear at level 25, lmao.

Seducio
02-13-2021, 11:08 AM
ST people talking about being grown ups , thanks for the laugh.:rolleyes:

What makes you think I am ST?

Stupid people make a lot of assumptions.

Every comment you have made indicates that you really need to finish school.

Bach
02-13-2021, 02:50 PM
What makes you think I am ST?

Stupid people make a lot of assumptions.

Every comment you have made indicates that you really need to finish school.

Resorting to insults : check
Superiority complex : check
Games and pretends : check

Yeah def ST material, I think it is a safe bet.

Seducio
02-13-2021, 02:53 PM
Can't fix stupid.

Cawin
02-13-2021, 03:31 PM
Thanks! Won't be soon, my guy just dinged level 10, lol. But atm I'm confident that the Shaman will be "the one" where I don't just reroll and resell gear at level 25, lmao.

Smart move! Earliest SoW for easier travel, huge utility and survivability, desirable in groups, small teams, and yet solo capable. Slow is probably 2nd most game breaking mechanic (charm pets being #1) and Torpor is the single most OP spell in trilogy. One of very few classes that become more powerful as they level up, classic treats them nice, Kunark even better, and Velious moves their gear to God tier. Also have a very doable Epic with cool additional items that can be accomplished even of you don't join one of the big guilds. You're doing it right :)

Bach
02-13-2021, 06:14 PM
Can't fix stupid.

Finally you say something that makes sense ;)

Seducio
02-13-2021, 06:18 PM
What makes sense is it is clear you have no qualms about being a liar.

This isn't an insult to you. Just a fact.

Mohock
02-14-2021, 12:33 AM
If you think seducio is Seduciawolf you are sadly mistaken, know Sed and this person is not him.:)

tadkins
02-14-2021, 06:46 AM
Smart move! Earliest SoW for easier travel, huge utility and survivability, desirable in groups, small teams, and yet solo capable. Slow is probably 2nd most game breaking mechanic (charm pets being #1) and Torpor is the single most OP spell in trilogy. One of very few classes that become more powerful as they level up, classic treats them nice, Kunark even better, and Velious moves their gear to God tier. Also have a very doable Epic with cool additional items that can be accomplished even of you don't join one of the big guilds. You're doing it right :)

Thanks. :) Shaman really does have a lot going for it and it has a lot of what I was looking for in a class. Just gotta push through the early levels, they're a slog, and probably the reason I quit before.

Manakim
02-14-2021, 12:30 PM
Leveling here is a breeze compared to classic imo. Took me almost a whole year to hit 60 as a quadding wizard that played every day.