PDA

View Full Version : What we aren’t really talking about.

Ankara99
02-07-2021, 11:43 AM
Nobles won by exploiting tab jumping is cheating.

imperiouskitten
02-07-2021, 11:58 AM
bad thread but i post first so i do win

hewopepweow
02-07-2021, 12:01 PM
The only way ST would lose a race that bad is if the other team is cheating, amirite?

Ankara99
02-07-2021, 12:23 PM
“Injured by falling”

Sarkhan
02-07-2021, 12:24 PM
It's funny I never heard the term until Hektor beat ST then the first thing they do is call tab jumping... Projection much? ST knows the dirty tricks because they employed them for so long. Always wondered how they gained distance on a straight run but never figured it out

Grimgor
02-07-2021, 12:37 PM
I've seen a video of the race. No cheating as far as I or everyone else from every other guild who has watched videos of the race can tell. Only ST has made accusations of tab jumping.

Hektor wasn't running any faster than anyone else on island 1. He was in the lead on 1, but just barely, and maintained that lead to the dish. The click up and turn on 1.5 is where he gained a large lead. That's just what a nearly perfect run looks like.

Sarkhan
02-07-2021, 12:48 PM
Hektor is a champ, I don't believe he cheated in anyway.
I just find ST's projection hilarious and helps explain some things on their part imo

Local
02-07-2021, 01:18 PM
Hektor had one of the cleanest runs I've ever seen, simple as that.

feniin
02-07-2021, 01:47 PM
Who the hell races for Nobles? Yikes.

Even Blue isn't that sick.

Sarkhan
02-07-2021, 01:58 PM
Who the hell races for Nobles? Yikes.

Even Blue isn't that sick.

You can thank... You guessed it, ST for that. They refused any form of sharing with guilds capable of killing noble unless they literally were first to touch it after spawn. So races it became.

hewopepweow
02-07-2021, 02:02 PM
You can thank... You guessed it, ST for that. They refused any form of sharing with guilds capable of killing noble unless they literally were first to touch it after spawn. So races it became.

that kinda backfired on them didn't it

cannobeers3
02-07-2021, 02:04 PM
Didn't win. Accuses others of stealing their win. Melts down.

Oh hey, that sounds familiar!

hannahgrams
02-07-2021, 02:59 PM
imagine a dragon

the dragon is so strong!!! it's made up of so many scalies!!!

then, along comes a human. it is made of flesh, but it has a brain and mechanical prowess. its big pink brainy can even make simple tasks seem quite easy!!

one day, the dragon is out hunting and meets a noble beast! this magical beast can only be defeated by a bow!!!

the human challenges it to a shooting contest! he doesn't know how to shoot the bow either, but it can't be too hard, right? the dragon has never had to practice using a bow! it kills and kills without much thought and does it quite well!!!!!

but humans have fleshy pink cheater brains n makes the dragon angry!! the human keeps winnin' all the bow contests with its opposable thumbz n' individual dexterity!

the dragon gets sooo angry that it ROARSS and breathes fire on the town!! all the humans must dies, as they are cheaters!! they burn down the entire -- oh, never mind.
nothing happened because it turns out the dragon was just a bunch of dumbass leopard geckos stacked on top of each other.

the end.

good guys wins again! nice try lizard people!

Danth
02-07-2021, 03:56 PM
What is "tab jumping?"

Local
02-07-2021, 03:58 PM
What is "tab jumping?"

A way to rationalize losing.

JDFriend99
02-07-2021, 04:08 PM
It's funny I never heard the term until Hektor beat ST then the first thing they do is call tab jumping... Projection much? ST knows the dirty tricks because they employed them for so long. Always wondered how they gained distance on a straight run but never figured it out

$$ talks

hewopepweow
02-07-2021, 05:10 PM
What is "tab jumping?"

Why don't you ask ST leadership they seem to be very knowledgeable on it.

Jibartik
02-07-2021, 05:51 PM
I think its funny someone came up with a name for tab jumping already lmao

now wtf is it!

Grimgor
02-07-2021, 05:56 PM

now wtf is it!

It's similar to how you can tab out of the game to gain height on lev, but with jumping apparently. It lets you run faster, but isn't allowed for races.

Mithril
02-07-2021, 06:48 PM
So they wanted a race, got a race, lost the race, and raged out. Is that a fair TL:DR?

ClephNote
02-09-2021, 03:05 AM

Unfortunately, that’s not true. Phatez mocked the rest of UN’s win rate often after they refuse multiple rotational offers and lost 95%+ races.

The rest of the UN is just like ST. Other than the fact they are really bad at EQ.

Bach
02-09-2021, 08:37 AM
Unfortunately, that’s not true. Phatez mocked the rest of UN’s win rate often after they refuse multiple rotational offers and lost 95%+ races.

The rest of the UN is just like ST. Other than the fact they are really bad at EQ.

Enjoy the lie fed by ST?

What is the result of the last 4 races again? 3 kingdom 1 venerate 0 ST.

Beside I don,t think you can gage how good people are at EQ by how much they re willing to train to run easter than the other, that's a p99 perversion.

ClephNote
02-09-2021, 09:35 AM
Enjoy the lie fed by ST?

What is the result of the last 4 races again? 3 kingdom 1 venerate 0 ST.

Beside I don,t think you can gage how good people are at EQ by how much they re willing to train to run easter than the other, that's a p99 perversion.

Ok

Vianna
02-09-2021, 10:46 AM

now wtf is it!

It isn't a new thing. Anyone who raced on Blue for raid mobs knows about it. It was deemed cheating by the GM's the guy in the video was tab jumping. If you tab while jumping it keeps you in the air longer and gives you a slightly bigger advantage each jump.

karadin
02-09-2021, 11:02 AM
My favorite part of Green so far has been watching it devolve in the same way Blue has. Looks like Beta2 is going swimmingly.

Mblake81
02-09-2021, 11:29 AM
bad thread but i post first so i do win

First loser trophy :p

xdrcfrx
02-09-2021, 11:41 AM
My favorite part of Green so far has been watching it devolve in the same way Blue has. Looks like Beta2 is going swimmingly.

tHe BEtA Is oVEr

ClephNote
02-09-2021, 04:16 PM
PR smear campaigns and tears as a valid strategy to increase loots for losers isn’t classic. It’s what your little sisters did growing up.

Has anyone ever been a benevolent ruler of a live or P99 server?

TomisFeline
02-10-2021, 04:50 AM
A way to rationalize losing.

LOL

Phaezed-Reality
02-10-2021, 10:54 AM
i like how they are turning what we have said about them this whole time, implying that ST is lieing to its members. when DMO accused the federation guilds of story building about the sequence of events. The legit are late to the party in every sense. down to using what we have said against them against us. they are welfare elves in everything they do. They have to take, steal or "share" from everyone. They will never do for themselves.

Local
02-10-2021, 12:23 PM
i like how they are turning what we have said about them this whole time, implying that ST is lieing to its members. when DMO accused the federation guilds of story building about the sequence of events. The legit are late to the party in every sense. down to using what we have said against them against us. they are welfare elves in everything they do. They have to take, steal or "share" from everyone. They will never do for themselves.

Don't have to imply. It wasn't being overly dominant they got punished for as their motd would imply (this is how you actually use the word, by the way). Menden's post is pretty clear on that subject: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378017

Remind me again - what are your contributions to the raid success you keep touting? Please be specific.

Local
02-10-2021, 03:25 PM
Don't have to imply. It wasn't being overly dominant they got punished for as their motd would imply (this is how you actually use the word, by the way). Menden's post is pretty clear on that subject: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378017

Remind me again - what are your contributions to the raid success you keep touting? Please be specific.

Nevermind. No longer relevant.

strongNpretty
02-10-2021, 03:28 PM
Bahahahaha!!!