PDA

View Full Version : Do not forget DMO in the raid ban!

Bach
02-07-2021, 03:18 AM
They participated too.

Phaezed-Reality
02-07-2021, 03:22 AM
see you in thurgadin.

Bardp1999
02-07-2021, 03:35 AM
Not in my house cuck

https://i.imgur.com/Ja9rjRg.png

Swish
02-07-2021, 04:17 AM
ST were holding DMO back for a long time

Bach
02-10-2021, 03:46 PM
Omg thanks for disbanding DMO haha ! RiP

Tankwipe
02-10-2021, 03:48 PM
blackface guild defeated, seal team defeated, at least we got the little things in 2021

cannobeers3
02-10-2021, 03:48 PM
Can't accuse Menden of being impatient.

strongNpretty
02-10-2021, 03:49 PM
Blackheart Pirates.... Assemble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zaldaben
02-10-2021, 03:49 PM
move to resolved?

billcrystals
02-10-2021, 03:50 PM
Guild was racist and awful, good riddance to human garbage

Bardp1999
02-10-2021, 03:54 PM
Im kneeling in honor of Ramal the next time I hear the National Anthem

https://i.imgur.com/3oRINts.jpg

k9quaint
02-10-2021, 03:57 PM
Working as intended.

karadin
02-10-2021, 05:18 PM
move to resolved?

Bug fix deployed.

cannobeers3
02-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Bug fix deployed.

Can we get one of the BSAs to UAT?

Viscere
02-10-2021, 06:08 PM
Green seems fun

So toxic guilds get disbanded. Lmao.

zaldaben
02-10-2021, 06:10 PM
Green seems fun

So toxic guilds get disbanded. Lmao.

yeah turns out trolling the new UN discord the CSR staff started, after you helped the guild that just got suspended in their endeavors, has consequence.

Nirgon
02-10-2021, 07:55 PM
Guild disbanded for arguing, up there with RMTing guild banks. Might have to do with how rustled you guys are. Just maybe. I do love it.

Jack N
02-10-2021, 08:26 PM
The Dark Men of Odus (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxi3b2Pmo_A)

silo32
02-11-2021, 06:59 AM
Dmo disbanded was almost 2 years too late. I called this day one. Staff is slow. Server is been dead. Zzz

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 07:14 AM
Ya they decided to "stop ignoring racism" after a year of your relentless tears and sjwism. Makes a whole lot of sense to just randomly decide that now, and has nothing to do with the wannabe everquest raider tears right now.

So in your and their own words, this server tolerated racism for a year? I don't think so. That's just more mads showing themselves to make a dig at us. Or you admit to tolerating racism for a year here, whichever.

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 07:33 AM
Ya they decided to "stop ignoring racism" after a year of your relentless tears and sjwism. Makes a whole lot of sense to just randomly decide that now, and has nothing to do with the wannabe everquest raider tears right now.

So in your and their own words, this server tolerated racism for a year? I don't think so. That's just more mads showing themselves to make a dig at us. Or you admit to tolerating racism for a year here, whichever.

The equivalent of that closet racist uncle who shows up to Thanksgiving and keeps making off-color comments. Eventually, the closet opens wide enough for everyone to see that he really believes what he's been alluding to. Then he's asked to either shut up or leave and suddenly everyone else is anti-social.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 07:41 AM
I hope your empty virtue signaling helps you cope with being you. I doubt it.

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 07:53 AM
I hope your empty virtue signaling helps you cope with being you. I doubt it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_(virtue). (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_(virtue)#:~:text=Hope%20(lat.,an%20act%20of%2 0the%20will.)

Hope (lat. spes) is one of the three theological virtues in Christian tradition. Hope being a combination of the desire for something and expectation of receiving it, the virtue is hoping for Divine union and so eternal happiness. While faith is a function of the intellect, hope is an act of the will.

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 07:59 AM
Hey everyone I brought my brainwashing into the elf sim. Look how wonderful I am. Welp, back to reality.

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 08:14 AM
Hey everyone I brought my brainwashing into the elf sim. Look how wonderful I am. Welp, back to reality.

https://www.singlegrain.com/blog-posts/how-to-out-troll-a-troll-infographic/

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 08:37 AM
Being so quick to take offense at religious dogma, perhaps you should start a guild of agnostic, melee-only humans who never set foot in planar zones.

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 08:42 AM
<Nonbelievers of Norrath>

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 08:50 AM
Being so quick to take offense at religious dogma, perhaps you should start a guild of agnostic, melee-only humans who never set foot in planar zones.

Maybe you should get a bigger pair of glasses to look smarter and brainwash yourself more idiot. I don't give a shit about "religious dogma". I love seeing people like you compensate for their short comings with this crap, it's designed to lure in the flat brains.

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 09:01 AM
Maybe you should get a bigger pair of glasses to look smarter and brainwash yourself more idiot. I don't give a shit about "religious dogma". I love seeing people like you compensate for their short comings with this crap, it's designed to lure in the flat brains.

<Heathens Who Say Disavow>

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 09:11 AM
<There Is No Brad> <The Brad Delusion> <Bradless>

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 09:50 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Sikhism

Sikh philosophy believes that the Oneness is the Great Architect of Universe. It alone is the Creator, Sustain-er, and Destroyer; Ek.[13] God is Karta Purakh, the Creator-Being[8] who created the spatial-temporal Universe from their own Self; the Universe is their own emanation. Guru Arjan advocates: “The One is true and true is Its creation all has emanated from God Itself” (SGGS Ang294).

[B]Before creation, God existed all alone as Nirgun in a state of Sunn Samadhi...

Sikhi advocates a Panentheistic tone when it enunciates the belief that God is both, transcendent and immanent, or "Nirgun" and "Sargun" (as stated in the Sikh terminology), at the same time. God created the Universe and permeates both within and without. Transcendence and Immanence are two aspects of the same single Supreme Reality. The Reality is immanent in His entire creation, but the creation as a whole fails to realise the immanency fully.[20]

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 09:51 AM
<Heathens Who Say Disavow>

<Pinko Drones>

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 09:53 AM
<Pinko Drones>

<Pinky Brains>

Phaezed-Reality
02-11-2021, 09:53 AM
The playing field was even. some would even say classic. Even though all the list camps, the UN, and the federation guilds tried. Norrath was a beautiful place. But behind the scenes there was a storm brewing. One by one, the antonicans began to get sick and infect others. First it started off as a a simple sniffle, then a cough. But soon their eyes glowed red with social justice anger. They projected their earth values into norrath. Where DMO saw erudite. They saw African-American. Where DMO saw roleplay, the antonicans saw racism. Where DMO saw dragon loots, and what ultimately drove them off the edge, the antonicans saw trash planar loots. All while stacking DKP with nothing to spend it on. The plan was hatched, we shall pester the server staff until they cause one to just not give a shit anymore. A cascade of events lead a once level headed fellow into a fury. He cast down his might on the mighty < Dark Men of Odus >. From here forth DMO will no longer be a guild he said. And so it was done. DMO was no more. little did he know a once humble, although superior in every way group of brothers had no guild tag. Just as the federation had lit the fire once before denying them a vote in the UN, he had managed to create a firestorm unlike which norrath has seen the rallos zek days of live.

To be continued.

cd288
02-11-2021, 10:02 AM
Guild was racist and awful, good riddance to human garbage

Yeah a role play guild is racist. Next thing we know you’re going to be lobby for the devs to change the game because it’s racist that humans don’t like trolls in their cities and vice versa.

I have never seen a single racist statement made on Green from anyone in DMO in all my interactions with them.

This was a childish action

Ennewi
02-11-2021, 10:04 AM
The playing field was even. some would even say classic. Even though all the list camps, the UN, and the federation guilds tried. Norrath was a beautiful place. But behind the scenes there was a storm brewing. One by one, the antonicans began to get sick and infect others. First it started off as a a simple sniffle, then a cough. But soon their eyes glowed red with social justice anger. They projected their earth values into norrath. Where DMO saw erudite. They saw African-American. Where DMO saw roleplay, the antonicans saw racism. Where DMO saw dragon loots, and what ultimately drove them off the edge, the antonicans saw trash planar loots. All while stacking DKP with nothing to spend it on. The plan was hatched, we shall pester the server staff until they cause one to just not give a shit anymore. A cascade of events lead a once level headed fellow into a fury. He cast down his might on the mighty < Dark Men of Odus >. From here forth DMO will no longer be a guild he said. And so it was done. DMO was no more. little did he know a once humble, although superior in every way group of brothers had no guild tag. Just as the federation had lit the fire once before denying them a vote in the UN, he had managed to create a firestorm unlike which norrath has seen the rallos zek days of live.

To be continued.

<Witches of East Arlen>

Nirgon
02-11-2021, 10:09 AM
Yeah a role play guild is racist. Next thing we know you’re going to be lobby for the devs to change the game because it’s racist that humans don’t like trolls in their cities and vice versa.

I have never seen a single racist statement made on Green from anyone in DMO in all my interactions with them.

This was a childish action

Just add it to the list of soulfires and clickies untouched on blue for a decade. The cry bullies have no problem forcing changes. They can't compete on evening footing, not even outnumbering us 10 to 1 as proven.

They're low energy, self hating conformist morons. They go around tooting their horn for the craved acceptance other degenerate groupthinkers. Wonder what they will grief the staff into next.

zodium
02-11-2021, 10:10 AM
cant wait for the next iteration of this flaming dogshit which will be called <Zek Operations Group> or <Brotherhood of Ryaan> where they all roleplay gnome bankers or high elves or what the fuck ever lol