PDA

View Full Version : GMs: Share and be Nice, ST, haha, F U

DisbeAsos
02-06-2021, 09:57 PM
that is all

Daloon
02-06-2021, 10:02 PM
GMs shouldnt mess with Trak during the Race To Veeshans Peak. Like wtf its a brand new server, every Trak kill is huge.. Let players play.

Nirgon
02-06-2021, 10:02 PM
a certain level of dominance is admitted by crying to the GMs this much

https://i.imgur.com/vmTdipu.gif

Bach
02-06-2021, 10:05 PM
GMs shouldnt mess with Trak during the Race To Veeshans Peak. Like wtf its a brand new server, every Trak kill is huge.. Let players play.

What race? Vp is already cleared weekly mate.

Beside the real race happened 20 years ago, you're too late,this is no race.

DisbeAsos
02-06-2021, 10:07 PM
Yea no p99 race has been anything like real races back in the days.... in our days we had to run sow speed both ways uphill....

Bach
02-06-2021, 10:07 PM
a certain level of dominance is admitted by crying to the GMs this much

https://i.imgur.com/vmTdipu.gif

Yes no-lifer dominate sorry not everyone can wake up 50 people at 3am during the week in less than 2mn, but you can be proud of your poor life choice I guess.

Detoxx
02-06-2021, 10:08 PM
Its like no one saw this coming with 11 years of Blue experience to learn from. Yall thought Green would be different?

Bach
02-06-2021, 10:10 PM
Yea no p99 race has been anything like real races back in the days.... in our days we had to run sow speed both ways uphill....

You're delusional if you think those ridiculous Mario kart race happened 20 year ago, people face actual odds back then, there was no knowledge, guild had very little max level and poor gear.

There is no challenge, no race, priding yourself in killing 20 year old content is just pathetic.

Bach
02-06-2021, 10:10 PM
Its like no one saw this coming with 11 years of Blue experience to learn from. Yall thought Green would be different?

At this point the server owner should just ban the F out of em.

DisbeAsos
02-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Agreed: Brb, going to be pathetic....

Albanwr
02-06-2021, 10:11 PM

oh shit, you know its fucked up when Detoxx joins the party.

Naonak
02-06-2021, 10:12 PM
Server owners don't really care.

Detoxx
02-06-2021, 10:12 PM
What race? Vp is already cleared weekly mate.

Beside the real race happened 20 years ago, you're too late,this is no race.

Thats like saying the first game of chess that was won over 2000 years ago is the only one that matters and all competitions henceforth meant nothing.

Its very bad logic.

getsome
02-06-2021, 10:13 PM
seal team Alts have been deguilding and to join <4th Trak>

reznor_
02-06-2021, 10:16 PM

No, we're not doing that.

Naonak
02-06-2021, 10:17 PM

Makes sense

Mud
02-06-2021, 10:19 PM
November 18, 2019

Raiding on Green and Teal will make raiding on Blue look like child's play. The top guild will ruthlessly crush everyone else and most people will not get an epic within these servers' fully-known timeline. Even without taking raiding into consideration, the competition for legacy items such as Manastones, Guises, and Thex Daggers has in just a few weeks demonstrated that the magic of classic Everquest can never be fully recreated. This is through no fault of the Project's devs, but rather due to the age of the game and circumstances of the project in its decade-long existence. The anticlimax of Green and Teal will hit and it will hit hard.

This isn't 1999 and it never will be again. This isn't 2009 and it never will be again.

DisbeAsos
02-06-2021, 10:20 PM
<4th Trak, Last Trak>

Fammaden
02-06-2021, 10:22 PM
November 18, 2019

Consider blue. But like, only some of you.

Tuljin
02-06-2021, 10:35 PM
Thats like saying the first game of chess that was won over 2000 years ago is the only one that matters and all competitions henceforth meant nothing.

Its very bad logic.

Comparing the history of competitive chess to a 20 year old elf sim with Mario Kart races and a wiki with "all the answers" is the bad logic here lol

Boptop
02-06-2021, 10:38 PM
Comparing the history of competitive chess to a 20 year old elf sim with Mario Kart races and a wiki with "all the answers" is the bad logic here lol

I'll get you a participation ribbon to grant recognition for your next 16 hour poopsock Detoxx.

pogs4ever
02-06-2021, 10:41 PM
we need instances

karadin
02-06-2021, 10:47 PM
we need instances

There are other servers for that though.

Boptop
02-06-2021, 10:48 PM
I think that instances kill servers and some element of competition is important to maintain a player base. People would be able to get their EQ closure through personal 'pixel fulfillment' and move on with their lives, though.

Ravager
02-06-2021, 11:08 PM

Its very bad logic.
They really don't mean anything. What's left to innovate in chess? It's a supercomputer away from being solved.

DeathsSilkyMist
02-06-2021, 11:29 PM
They really don't mean anything. What's left to innovate in chess? It's a supercomputer away from being solved.

People still like to play chess, even though it has been solved computationally. Humans usually do not base their choice of games on what has or has not been solved computationally. Playing games is about mastering the game yourself, regardles of how many expert players already exist. Otherwise, P99 would have never been created, because why bother playing Everquest at all?

Detoxx is correct, people still like playing P99 (Everquest) after the game has been "solved". For many people, it is their first time seriously raiding VP, or they like VP raiding.

YendorLootmonkey
02-06-2021, 11:56 PM
some element of competition is important

But, of course, not in VP. They don't actually want competition, you know, right?

Ravager
02-07-2021, 12:02 AM
Except it's all paint by numbers. It's like playing competitive chess, but these dorks are only making moves the computer or some other player tells them is the best move.

Bach
02-07-2021, 12:08 AM
Server owners don't really care.

They do care about receiving 100's petition because idiot guild is being a crybaby.

Swish
02-07-2021, 12:12 AM

Its very bad logic.

Sorry you didn't get King loot.

Arvan
02-07-2021, 12:19 AM
One guild killing every trak and blocking VP from everyone else so they can be the only people in zone isn't competing. They should be giving teeth away so that more people can come compete with them since that's the best part of this game.

YendorLootmonkey
02-07-2021, 12:20 AM
https://i.imgur.com/8uXSsH5.jpg

regandna
02-07-2021, 12:27 AM
They should be giving teeth away so that more people can come compete with them since that's the best part of this game.

lol

LuffyP99
02-07-2021, 12:29 AM
I’d be fucking embarrassed as fuck to be a member of seal team after this recent sissy fit. Absolutely pathetic. I predict the guild will fracture and fall apart. Who wants to be the enemy of the whole server by being huge douchebags?

Scalem
02-07-2021, 12:38 AM
I’d be fucking embarrassed as fuck to be a member of seal team after this recent sissy fit. Absolutely pathetic. I predict the guild will fracture and fall apart. Who wants to be the enemy of the whole server by being huge douchebags?

They won’t fracture or fall apart unless they face consequences. When you are the biggest guild on the server that wins 90% of the targets people will flock to you chasing the pixels. They don’t care if they are toxic or have to turn EQ into a job as long as they get those sweet pixels.

Fammaden
02-07-2021, 12:39 AM

Pixel sickness leads to people rationalizing away all sorts of behavior by their in-group.

LuffyP99
02-07-2021, 12:42 AM
They won’t fracture or fall apart unless they face consequences. When you are the biggest guild on the server that wins 90% of the targets people will flock to you chasing the pixels. They don’t care if they are toxic or have to turn EQ into a job as long as they get those sweet pixels.

You are absolutely correct. GM need to punish ST severely for this broad overreach and unethical decision by significantly impacting 4 raid guilds who worked hard and practiced to win Noble races, only to have ST cry like babies, disband the UN, and steal all those god guilds. I can’t see ST coming back from this one, they’ve shown their true colors.

GM’s MUST punish ST with a longterm suspension. Actions cannot go unpunished.

Boptop
02-07-2021, 12:43 AM
I see the GMs forcefully breaking the guild up... <Team Team> is coming.

Relbaic
02-07-2021, 12:55 AM
I see the GMs forcefully breaking the guild up... <Team Team> is coming.

<Team Seal>

Bach
02-07-2021, 01:23 AM
Seal team just only stole an open raid target, sorry casual people and smaller raiding guilds....

Man that ban hammer is going to be epic!

Tunabros
02-07-2021, 01:41 AM
some people need to be reminded its just a game

Boptop
02-07-2021, 01:43 AM
Seal team just only stole an open raid target, sorry casual people and smaller raiding guilds....

Man that ban hammer is going to be epic!

They're just trying to make the world safe from monsters - very admirable really!

mattydef
02-07-2021, 01:46 AM
People talking about competition on p99 has always made me chuckle for some reason.

Boptop
02-07-2021, 01:47 AM
Cause you're so good at the winning?

nphixion
02-07-2021, 02:14 AM
https://i.imgur.com/8uXSsH5.jpg

This needs more attention. Brilliant !!!

Twochain
02-07-2021, 02:35 AM
Raiding in classic and kunark was always going to be a one guild affair. It pretty much was on Blue right? TMO era dominated everything?

I'd probably argue that it's also classic? People act like this server is ultra toxic... yet I would trust just about every single player from a major guild to xfer some plat or items from me. On Live??? Shit was the wild wild west compared to now. I'd imagine that the end game raid scene was pretty similar.

I can't speak with authority about that, as I was 10 years old and as casual as casual can get back then. But i'd bet most end game raid content was dominated by a singular end game raid guild.

Everybody crying about losing should sack up and realize that Velious is the great equalizer. Gear sucks in classic and kunark, except maybe some pieces from VP. Meanwhile, HoT gear and fuckin thurg gear pretty much just wrecks everything that's out now. Focus on getting your guild level 60s, cleric and rogue epics, and get the ball rolling in Velious.

Either that or bring back 0 CSR raiding lmfao that would be fun

Just leave the poor GM's alone. They're trying their best here.

Twochain
02-07-2021, 02:36 AM
People talking about competition on p99 has always made me chuckle for some reason.

how come?

Irespectwomen
02-07-2021, 02:51 AM
Other guilds simply lack the leadership and forcing Seal Team to let them 'win' is very silly

Albanwr
02-07-2021, 03:41 AM
Other guilds simply lack the leadership and forcing Seal Team to let them 'win' is very silly

ok, Mrs. Anon

kaev
02-07-2021, 03:45 AM

This is RnF, take that sensible shit the hell outa here and make stupid shitposts like everybody else dammit