PDA

View Full Version : VD Farmers: Scum of Norrath

Studwheels
02-04-2021, 02:42 PM
So, VD is an awful camp for enchanters and it is only made worse by people trying to farm the rod and sell the loot rights.

They killed VD and tried to sell the loots rights for 100K. Its bad enough the camp is insanely contested and has a 5-day window, but to dangle it as a carrot for people who can actually use it. Go fuck yourselves.

Cassawary
02-04-2021, 03:00 PM
mean but funny

-TK-
02-04-2021, 03:02 PM
Better get used to stuff like this if you plan to play here. This is the norm.

Daloon
02-04-2021, 03:02 PM
That's pretty fucked up.

Name and shame

Let me guess, Kittens?

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 03:03 PM
Im'a support you on this one.. It's clear that a huuuge helping of players have already beaten Project 99 which is sad on it's own.. Let alone, stopping other adventurers from working on their epics..

Sorry the life of an enchanter hits these road blocks..

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 03:04 PM
That's pretty fucked up.

Name and shame

Let me guess, Kittens?

And yeah a name and shame is required here please. My list grows of scumbags needs to grow larger..

Andyman1022
02-04-2021, 03:04 PM
Did they find a buyer?

Tunabros
02-04-2021, 03:06 PM
imagine bottlenecking someone's epic for plat

Foxplay
02-04-2021, 03:11 PM
Everquest is a social game at it's core.

People doing shitty things has no consequences without social pressure to not do shitty things. Too many guilds are ok with bad behavior. Thus shitty players continue to be shitty

LazyHydras
02-04-2021, 03:12 PM
Whoever is actually piloting the toons, they had it down to a science; it wasn't their first rodeo. Logged in all at once with the tagger out of line of sight and bombed it. They had the element of surprise this time.

https://i.imgur.com/1v1pnFU.png

Mercenary
02-04-2021, 03:15 PM
Did they find a buyer?

Guy in middle

Mercenary
02-04-2021, 03:17 PM
I Told the guy I'm fired up, and I'm gonna dunk on his ass next time :P.

My ss btw

xdrcfrx
02-04-2021, 03:19 PM
That's pretty fucked up.

Name and shame

Let me guess, Kittens?

doubt it, usually we hear a lot of complaints in our discord about VD scum also.

I'd guess prob the same farm crew that used to (maybe still does) park out in hate to snipe mini's.

LazyHydras
02-04-2021, 03:20 PM
doubt it, usually we hear a lot of complaints in our discord about VD scum also.

I'd guess prob the same farm crew that used to (maybe still does) park out in hate to snipe mini's.

Eliashib and his boys? lol

madgarin
02-04-2021, 03:22 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about something completely different, carry on.

LazyHydras
02-04-2021, 03:22 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about something completely different, carry on.

Valentine's Day?

Nirgon
02-04-2021, 03:25 PM
imagine bottlenecking someone's epic for plat

This is a known manifestation of beta clinger disorder

Cassawary
02-04-2021, 03:28 PM
Valentine's Day?

imagine getting VD for valentine's day :p

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 03:32 PM
imagine getting VD for valentine's day :p

It could be worse.. You could be Nirgon..

xdrcfrx
02-04-2021, 03:33 PM
gottem

Nirgon
02-04-2021, 03:37 PM
Can u fucken imagine

druidbob
02-04-2021, 03:38 PM

If the same thing doesn't happen on Green I will eat my shoe. Didn't you guys need to have a list for Ishva Mal because of farmers denying necros their summon corpse spell?

LazyHydras
02-04-2021, 03:49 PM
If the same thing doesn't happen on Green I will eat my shoe. Didn't you guys need to have a list for Ishva Mal because of farmers denying necros their summon corpse spell?

So what you're saying is - VD needs to be a /list mob?

-TK-
02-04-2021, 05:00 PM
100k actually doesn't seem unreasonable for this LR at this point in the server so there's probably a healthy market for it. That camp does suck. Personally, I'd rather spend the time farming fungi's or other cash items with friends for a couple days than sitting there waiting for that bullshit.

k9quaint
02-04-2021, 05:12 PM
I rate this thread 1.5 lookatchubros out of 100.
Mages, Bards and Warriors would like to speak with you about your epic bottleneck.

xdrcfrx
02-04-2021, 05:29 PM
needs more bro's / minute.

Viscere
02-04-2021, 05:51 PM
DB chinese farm crew currently locking down Drusella

same story

Ravager
02-04-2021, 06:06 PM
I'd pay for that service if I needed it. Let someone else deal with the bullshit. That said, I'll probably never get an epic for my enchanter because it seems like a lot of work for a kind of shitty reward.

Wokka
02-04-2021, 06:07 PM

Who is this detritus feeder? All I ever see is it obsessing over the blue server. You play on green / red? That's great dude, fuck off and go play there, the players on blue don't give a shit about your obsession with nitpicking servers and circlejerking about how great it is on the server you play.

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 06:09 PM
Who is this detritus feeder? All I ever see is it obsessing over the blue server. You play on green / red? That's great dude, fuck off and go play there, the players on blue don't give a shit about your obsession with nitpicking servers and circlejerking about how great it is on the server you play.

I call him Krang now...

strongNpretty
02-04-2021, 06:09 PM
I call him Krang now...

Modok is also an acceptable name/image for Nirgon.

Boptop
02-04-2021, 08:36 PM
I'd pay for that service if I needed it. Let someone else deal with the bullshit. That said, I'll probably never get an epic for my enchanter because it seems like a lot of work for a kind of shitty reward.

Playing buff classes in general at raids is shitty.

Confit
02-05-2021, 12:35 PM

Just add him to ignore like 99% of others already have. Dude doesn't even get acknowledged or replied to in most threads and just keeps spewing the same lame and predictable lines.

xdrcfrx
02-05-2021, 12:46 PM
Just add him to ignore like 99% of others already have. Dude doesn't even get acknowledged or replied to in most threads and just keeps spewing the same lame and predictable lines.

tHe BetA iS OvER

LazyHydras
02-05-2021, 12:51 PM
No idea who is piloting those toons; by the looks of it, the warrior looks like it's probably a retired toon and the info given to someone else.

Not that it really matters, it's just sad. There are so many other camps you can farm for 100k drops that aren't 5 day window blocks for Enchanter epic.

condap99
02-05-2021, 01:30 PM

Whats the story here?

Were you just a nobody on blue? The server has been around since like 2010? Did you just take way too long to find it?

Everything you're doing on green has been done before on blue. Everything.

You aren't special for re-rolling on green.

Hope that helps.

xdrcfrx
02-05-2021, 01:37 PM
Whats the story here?

Were you just a nobody on blue? The server has been around since like 2010? Did you just take way too long to find it?

Everything you're doing on green has been done before on blue. Everything.

You aren't special for re-rolling on green.

Hope that helps.

Barlu
02-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Camp really does suck and a 5 day window is just cruel. It is made worse by the fact that the computer/coding savvy have a huge leg up in terms of text messages or GiNA timers on pop. The final nail is a lot of these people use a VPN to watch the spawn so they are able to sock away without interrupting their regular game play.

Add it all together and your gonna have a bad time as a casual player trying to get this.

Twochain
02-05-2021, 02:28 PM
Camp really does suck and a 5 day window is just cruel. It is made worse by the fact that the computer/coding savvy have a huge leg up in terms of text messages or GiNA timers on pop. The final nail is a lot of these people use a VPN to watch the spawn so they are able to sock away without interrupting their regular game play.

Add it all together and your gonna have a bad time as a casual player trying to get this.

I'd get behind making VT/VD a player roll agreement limited to enchanters only, one win only, non earthquake pops only.

Those camps are insane. I'd absolutely pay the 100k. Fuck, i paid the 140k for an URN MQ and that camp isn't even as bad as VT/VD. The ONLY reason I have my enchanter epic is because I got all 3 bottleneck pops in one earthquake.

cannobeers3
02-05-2021, 02:36 PM
It is a dick move for sure. Non-MQ epic components would be ideal IMO. Not all MQs though.

Of course, some folks have rent to pay and will find a way to game the system...

MarauderOHHYEAH
02-05-2021, 03:17 PM
I cant believe I'm going to agree with neph and twochainz on this but vd/vt need to be like angry... that camp is complete aids

Confit
02-05-2021, 03:41 PM
tHe BetA iS OvER

nOw LeT mE rAiD oN tHe BeTa!!!

Ravager
02-05-2021, 05:36 PM
No idea who is piloting those toons; by the looks of it, the warrior looks like it's probably a retired toon and the info given to someone else.

Not that it really matters, it's just sad. There are so many other camps you can farm for 100k drops that aren't 5 day window blocks for Enchanter epic.

They lock those down too.

LazyHydras
02-06-2021, 09:23 AM
...Of course, some folks have rent to pay...

Now we're getting to the issue at hand.

Droxx
02-06-2021, 01:26 PM
Pre-green, VD and VT were pretty much "uncontested" as in nobody was there with a force waiting on spawn for insta-engage.

I think the core issue is green/blue boxing. Being able to play on green while sitting afk with a force on blue and just afking for 5 minutes on green when it pops is what lets people do this. Back when there was only blue, those same players would be off neckbearding something else instead of poopsocking VD/VT.

indiscriminate_hater
02-06-2021, 01:39 PM
Looking to form a crew hit me up