PDA

View Full Version : Is Green really that boring?

Viscere
02-02-2021, 04:01 PM
That you pecks come crawling for some crumbs in rotations on blue?

Asking for a friend

Daloon
02-02-2021, 04:10 PM
They must be stopped at all costs.

magnetaress
02-02-2021, 04:13 PM
rated 2 lookatchubros

karadin
02-02-2021, 05:14 PM
I welcome it. The draft is an inclusive elf party for all to share dragons and hugs and kisses.

Nirgon
02-02-2021, 05:21 PM
I received a copy of the "help! Seal Team!" batphone that went out

ah man

Swish
02-02-2021, 05:23 PM
P99 blue is the model raid scene apparently.

indiscriminate_hater
02-02-2021, 05:31 PM
I'm not gay but welfare pixels are welfare pixels

GinnasP99
02-02-2021, 06:41 PM
Hey Peter, man, check out channel 9. It's the breast exam, woo!

regandna
02-02-2021, 07:14 PM
That you pecks come crawling for some crumbs in rotations on blue?

Asking for a friend

Are blue guilds really that scared of some more people in the mix?

Arvan
02-02-2021, 07:22 PM

Missing the point - its supposed to be for active guilds who actually play on the server actively

Nirgon
02-02-2021, 07:23 PM
Actively mad

Akg49
02-02-2021, 07:57 PM

Seal Team is not in the mix. It is not even on the table. It is in some other house in some other neighborhood.

Maybe come over, politely knock and participate in the community a bit, we'll see if you can get invited in. Otherwise as of right now you guys are strangers throwing insults at us. Great strategy.

Naethyn
02-02-2021, 08:22 PM
https://imgur.com/JHORVb5.jpg

Boptop
02-02-2021, 08:44 PM
First they came for the Vindi bp, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a tank.

Then they came for ST Golems, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not dps.

Then they came for Vulak, KT, & Doze—and there was no one left to speak for my BIS caster lootz.

k9quaint
02-02-2021, 08:57 PM
First they came for the Vindi bp, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a tank.

Then they came for ST Golems, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not dps.

Then they came for Vulak, KT, & Doze—and there was no one left to speak for my BIS caster lootz.

No Velk? Not real caster.

Boptop
02-02-2021, 10:19 PM
Velk is not BIS broo

regandna
02-02-2021, 10:43 PM
I feel like they should be able to get involved in the serpentine draft at low levels. How are they even supposed to have an active guild to compete when everything is going to get drafted out again? They will have a hard time recruiting people if they only get Vindi action. I totally get the logic on wanting to stop them from jumping in on this new rotation you guys set up, but then again, I also think that letting them get some low hanging fruit until they get more involved is fine. Seems odd for EQ to get to the point of literally stopping people from contesting mobs that are in the draft that they can’t get to, even if they stated playing yesterday. The game is not some regime.

Akg49
02-02-2021, 11:04 PM
I feel like they should be able to get involved in the serpentine draft at low levels. How are they even supposed to have an active guild to compete when everything is going to get drafted out again? They will have a hard time recruiting people if they only get Vindi action. I totally get the logic on wanting to stop them from jumping in on this new rotation you guys set up, but then again, I also think that letting them get some low hanging fruit until they get more involved is fine. Seems odd for EQ to get to the point of literally stopping people from contesting mobs that are in the draft that they can’t get to, even if they stated playing yesterday. The game is not some regime.

mobs pop every day, can go after any of them they want to

Arvan
02-03-2021, 01:02 AM

Hate to break it to you but they aren't new characters or new to blue hope this helps

Boptop
02-03-2021, 01:13 AM
You won't even give them something shit like a Velk or a Ikatiar??

sydbarrett25
02-03-2021, 07:12 AM
Should probably direct that question to gms yea?

Viscere
02-03-2021, 08:46 AM
Naethyn joined blue ST?

Congratz on AFK EC mule status guise

condap99
02-03-2021, 09:42 AM
Beings how I think the draft is a joke, who cares. It's all just welfare pixels for the participation trophy generation anyways.

Blango
02-03-2021, 11:53 AM

No one is stopping Seal Team from doing anything. They can compete with every single mob pop if they wanted to kill dragons just like every other actual raid guild on the server. They don't want to compete for dragons. They want free pixels.

Nirgon
02-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Muh inclusive server

Zyth
02-03-2021, 01:12 PM
rated 2 lookatchubros

that's a bit generous

Vianna
02-03-2021, 09:53 PM
Missing the point - its supposed to be for active guilds who actually play on the server actively

No you are missing the point. It is about the community sharing. This is why a rotation in Classic EQ would never work. People always try to put barriers up to keep some people out for their own self interest (More loot for themselves).

xdrcfrx
02-03-2021, 10:19 PM
No you are missing the point. It is about the community sharing. This is why a rotation in Classic EQ would never work. People always try to put barriers up to keep some people out for their own self interest (More loot for themselves).

ST isn't part of the blue community though, they're an organized guild from an entirely other server.

MarauderOHHYEAH
02-04-2021, 08:48 AM

Lots of live servers had rotations in velious/luclin lol

Nirgon
02-04-2021, 11:38 AM
ST isn't part of the blue community though, they're an organized guild from an entirely other server.

Many with characters on the beta with 10x the time invested as some of the clinger rat pack.

spikeviking
02-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Dark men of odus is a racist guild and should be removed.

Tunabros
02-04-2021, 12:03 PM
Im having fun on green so I guess it isn't boring

Viscere
02-07-2021, 05:31 AM
Thread did not age well

Green is about to get a lot more interesting :D