PDA

View Full Version : Boi and Boii are NOT Boy

JDFriend99
02-01-2021, 04:30 AM
You lame asses need to wake up and become human.

I'm seeing a shit ton of people calling themselves Boi or Boii or playwithboys etc.

This is apparently a reference to the idea one can now call themselves a boi or boii if your gay and a male but gender identify as a new name called boi that some asshat came up with while masterbating to pics of me im sure.

This is the game we play now? Cant just keep it to a fantasy based name or fiction based or for christ sake even a item name?

We have to assume different gender roles now because the game only allows male or female selection.

I hope I meet some of you in real life, ill show you what gender you are.

Meek ass sissys.

PS Staff - You shouldnt allow BS like this. This is an internet based game, and if we can get banned or suspended for offending race religion etc, then these people shouldnt be allowed to offend us with such nonsense ass BS. That or you should ban or suspend anyone for there personal view in life, as this would be a contradiction to the rules in Eula for the server.

Pick a fence and stick on it..

Considered disgusted

Vaye
02-01-2021, 04:45 AM
Are you talking about that guild <Oilybois>?

I agree 100%. Keep that shit out of Norrath.

Also, what's up with that guild <All Gas No Brakes>? There are no fucking cars in this fantasy world so why are we allowing stupid names like that? Not Classic. Breaks immersion, pls remove.

Izmael
02-01-2021, 04:58 AM
I think they are referring to intestinal gas.

nostalgiaquest
02-01-2021, 05:11 AM
*you're*

Nexii
02-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Sk8ter Boi came out in 2002 and sold over 1.8 million copies worldwide

The year is 2021

Hope this helps

Toxigen
02-01-2021, 10:32 AM
Are you talking about that guild <Oilybois>?

I agree 100%. Keep that shit out of Norrath.

Also, what's up with that guild <All Gas No Brakes>? There are no fucking cars in this fantasy world so why are we allowing stupid names like that? Not Classic. Breaks immersion, pls remove.

sorry you dont got mental health

Gravydoo II
02-01-2021, 11:18 AM
that boi is heroin.

Endorra
02-01-2021, 12:18 PM
Didn't read but pretty sure I'm being victimized.

Ban OP pls.

karadin
02-01-2021, 12:40 PM
Disagreeing in silence over something like this costs you nothing. I'm disgusted by people who think Dominos is good pizza, but it's not me eating it. I hope this helps you find peace.

Arvan
02-01-2021, 12:41 PM
Lookatchu bro

reznor_
02-01-2021, 12:53 PM
Sk8ter Boi came out in 2002 and sold over 1.8 million copies worldwide

The year is 2021

Hope this helps

And she said “see ya later boi”

Bardp1999
02-01-2021, 12:59 PM
Couldn't make it through the entire post to read, but I have reached a conclusion

#Drugs

Raj
02-01-2021, 01:03 PM
Thank you for your question.

I do not find it unusual that Americans would not know what is meant by BOI, Bank of India, because they clearly do not reside in that country.

The Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks. Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.

The Bank has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 55 Zonal Offices and 8 NBG Offices. There are 60 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidaries and 1 joint venture abroad. The Bank came out with its maiden public issue in 1997 and follow on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008.

While firmly adhering to a policy of prudence and caution, the Bank has been in the forefront of introducing various innovative services and systems. Business has been conducted with the successful blend of traditional values and ethics and the most modern infrastructure. The Bank has been the first among the nationalised banks to establish a fully computerised branch and ATM facility at the Mahalaxmi Branch at Mumbai way back in 1989. The Bank is also a Founder Member of SWIFT in India. It pioneered the introduction of the Health Code System in 1982, for evaluating/ rating its credit portfolio.

Presently Bank has overseas presence in 18 foreign countries spread over 5 continents – with 52 offices including 4 Subsidiaries, 1 Representative Office and 1 Joint Venture, at key banking and financial centres viz., Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Paris and New York.

Cassawary
02-01-2021, 01:26 PM
Gay elves? Well I never!

reebit32
02-01-2021, 01:58 PM
Ok boomer

indiscriminate_hater
02-01-2021, 02:13 PM
OP likes boys? Didn't read

cannobeers3
02-01-2021, 02:16 PM
Bass! How low can you go?
Death row, what a brother knows
Once again, back is the incredible
The rhyme animal
The uncannable D, Public Enemy Number One
Five-O said, "Freeze!" and I got numb
Can I tell 'em that I never really had a gun?
But it's the wax that the Terminator X spun
Now they got me in a cell cause my records, they sell
Cause a brother like me said, "Well
Farrakhan's a prophet and I think you ought to listen to
What he can say to you, what you wanna do is follow for now"
Power of the people, say
"Make a miracle, D, pump the lyrical"
Black is back, all in, we're gonna win
Check it out, yeah y'all, here we go again

magnetaress
02-01-2021, 02:33 PM
I always thought boi was like "boy irregardless of sex" or something culturally appropriated from the intersex community.

Regardless. Elves transcend sex, gender, and boiology. So wat.

Mblake81
02-01-2021, 02:43 PM

*cough* (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzfXxkHrIBM)

magnetaress
02-01-2021, 02:47 PM
*cough* (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzfXxkHrIBM)

Well, you got me... (https://youtu.be/dDRZ7EOU4Vw)

Babittle
02-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Dope thread, Holla at cha boi for more post recipes.

sydbarrett25
02-01-2021, 03:56 PM
Hey

Toxigen
02-01-2021, 04:02 PM

I do not find it unusual that Americans would not know what is meant by BOI, Bank of India, because they clearly do not reside in that country.

The Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks. Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.

The Bank has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 55 Zonal Offices and 8 NBG Offices. There are 60 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidaries and 1 joint venture abroad. The Bank came out with its maiden public issue in 1997 and follow on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008.

While firmly adhering to a policy of prudence and caution, the Bank has been in the forefront of introducing various innovative services and systems. Business has been conducted with the successful blend of traditional values and ethics and the most modern infrastructure. The Bank has been the first among the nationalised banks to establish a fully computerised branch and ATM facility at the Mahalaxmi Branch at Mumbai way back in 1989. The Bank is also a Founder Member of SWIFT in India. It pioneered the introduction of the Health Code System in 1982, for evaluating/ rating its credit portfolio.

Presently Bank has overseas presence in 18 foreign countries spread over 5 continents – with 52 offices including 4 Subsidiaries, 1 Representative Office and 1 Joint Venture, at key banking and financial centres viz., Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Paris and New York.

send bob and vagene

kuuky
02-01-2021, 04:26 PM
Bass! How low can you go?
Death row, what a brother knows
Once again, back is the incredible
The rhyme animal
The uncannable D, Public Enemy Number One
Five-O said, "Freeze!" and I got numb
Can I tell 'em that I never really had a gun?
But it's the wax that the Terminator X spun
Now they got me in a cell cause my records, they sell
Cause a brother like me said, "Well
Farrakhan's a prophet and I think you ought to listen to
What he can say to you, what you wanna do is follow for now"
Power of the people, say
"Make a miracle, D, pump the lyrical"
Black is back, all in, we're gonna win
Check it out, yeah y'all, here we go again

Much better when you add Anthrax.

Mblake81
02-01-2021, 05:54 PM
send bob and vagene

Its a very nice, I like.

Vaye
02-01-2021, 06:05 PM
sorry you dont got mental health

Lol that's the best you've got? Eat shit. You don't know the first thing about me you sad little loser.

Jibartik
02-01-2021, 06:20 PM
imagine saying you're going out for a night with the bois and one of your bois types OP in the text.

Jimjam
02-01-2021, 06:20 PM
Epic post, Raj. Can’t wait for 2022’s post!

Reee: OP. Never understood why some people are so obsessed with the gender or sexuality of people they aren’t attracted to. It’s irrelevant detail, so shouldn’t trigger an emotional response... unless these ‘bois’ got you experiencing some confusing feelings?

magnetaress
02-01-2021, 06:43 PM
The worst flame I ever got was an indian man saying I should stick to my job at kmart as a cashier.

Man that was harsh.

JDFriend99
02-01-2021, 06:53 PM
Didn't read but pretty sure I'm being victimized.

Ban OP pls.

Yeah GL. Ban me you ban everyone that says this xx guild sucks dxxk. Can't ban for a view out of game.

JDFriend99
02-01-2021, 06:54 PM
Epic post, Raj. Can’t wait for 2022’s post!

Reee: OP. Never understood why some people are so obsessed with the gender or sexuality of people they aren’t attracted to. It’s irrelevant detail, so shouldn’t trigger an emotional response... unless these ‘bois’ got you experiencing some confusing feelings?

Made me laugh.nah just sick of confused people that can't pick a side.

JDFriend99
02-01-2021, 06:55 PM

Omfg this post needs it's own pin. Badass reply thank you

JDFriend99
02-01-2021, 06:57 PM
I always thought boi was like "boy irregardless of sex" or something culturally appropriated from the intersex community.

Nope I had to Google it. It's trending and apparently I'm not.

It means gay boy in lbgqtlm classes. The next roleplay game should be out soon I guess.

JDFriend99
02-01-2021, 07:00 PM
Yeah guess I'll not have friends in emu that are wishy washy on they're genders. I'll miss you not.

FYI gender talk isn't bannable. Nor is it a crime. Yet.... My view is my view and that is the beauty of being an american a born citizen in the country that houses the server p99. It has to abide and adhere to the laws governing internet in the USA. Let freedom reign, and the freedom to speak. Amen.

magnetaress
02-01-2021, 07:42 PM
Yeah guess I'll not have friends in emu that are wishy washy on they're genders. I'll miss you not.

FYI gender talk isn't bannable. Nor is it a crime. Yet.... My view is my view and that is the beauty of being an american a born citizen in the country that houses the server p99. It has to abide and adhere to the laws governing internet in the USA. Let freedom reign, and the freedom to speak. Amen.

I have zero and simultaneously infinite genders. One would think I'm like many multiverses of holographically simulated genders all quantum entangled. I'm fairly certain about it though, and not at all wishy-washy.

Starkind welcomes JDFriend99 and their gender.

imperiouskitten
02-02-2021, 07:31 AM

Boiiz need love too bro stop being stingy with that pipe

If u feel mad take it out on that ass dog im sure yall can work something out

imperiouskitten
02-02-2021, 07:36 AM
Also boi has a divergent pattern of use, bifurcated between the black-acting-Asian-o-verse and The Gay Community. It can mean kinda like a young man who fancies himself "street" whos kinda young and cute doe, or it can mean like a cute boy for dicking. SO, make sure who you are talking to before you start passive aggressively bullying them into a prison-style sexual relationship, once you sus out they are subby and cute you can be like "yo we all in lockdown now dont drop the soap".

Also check to make sure they are not fat. there are ALOT of internet gay "bois" who are fat, sadly

imperiouskitten
02-02-2021, 07:37 AM
ayo you slipped on ice in thurgadin lil man, let me help you up. WHOOPS looks like i slipped too, now your pinned huh huh huh

imperiouskitten
02-02-2021, 07:41 AM
-mhO0uPgp7E

imperiouskitten
02-02-2021, 07:47 AM
last thought. I think this guy might be on to something, cute bottom boys should just get on the estrogen !

Mblake81
02-02-2021, 08:10 AM
The worst flame I ever got was an indian man saying I should stick to my job at kmart as a cashier.

Man that was harsh.

The men hold pinkies in that culture, your can't cut him back because double whammy.

Mblake81
02-02-2021, 08:19 AM
Nope I had to Google it. It's trending and apparently I'm not.

It means gay boy in lbgqtlm classes. The next roleplay game should be out soon I guess.

I thought that was the triple AAA space for a few years now.

Hrothgar
02-02-2021, 12:52 PM
Man, who hurt some of you neckbeards?

Why y'all care what-goes-in-what hole?
Survey says y'all spend more time with dudes simming as female elves than you spend with your heteronormative families.

Not heteronormatively married? Give up the charade and smoke the pole, man.

Toxigen
02-02-2021, 02:23 PM
Isnt it fun when oversensitive people fly off the handle?

feniin
02-02-2021, 02:27 PM
Isnt it fun when oversensitive people fly off the handle?

:o Yeah - makes for some interesting messages when you blow up at the officer that removed you. Enjoy Freedom! You'll fit right in!

Grakken
02-02-2021, 02:35 PM
I'm disgusted by people who think Dominos is good pizza, but it's not me eating it. I hope this helps you find peace.

Did we just become archenemies?

Toxigen
02-02-2021, 02:43 PM
:o Yeah - makes for some interesting messages when you blow up at the officer that removed you. Enjoy Freedom! You'll fit right in!

lol post the logs baby

JDFriend99
02-02-2021, 03:41 PM
I have zero and simultaneously infinite genders. One would think I'm like many multiverses of holographically simulated genders all quantum entangled. I'm fairly certain about it though, and not at all wishy-washy.

Starkind welcomes JDFriend99 and their gender.

Can I be a emoticon. I'd go for that if it's available.

JDFriend99
02-02-2021, 03:42 PM
Man, who hurt some of you neckbeards?

Why y'all care what-goes-in-what hole?
Survey says y'all spend more time with dudes simming as female elves than you spend with your heteronormative families.

Not heteronormatively married? Give up the charade and smoke the pole, man.
Omfg hilarious.

JDFriend99
02-02-2021, 03:44 PM
It was posted to see what people thought. I myself think it's nonsense. End of the day we are male and female by my book. What you do with it is on you. We all have choices. But it's still a man or a woman. Until cloning occurs then it's game on.

Toxigen
02-02-2021, 03:50 PM
It was posted to see what people thought. I myself think it's nonsense. End of the day we are male and female by my book. What you do with it is on you. We all have choices. But it's still a man or a woman. Until cloning occurs then it's game on.

Don't tell people in Riot that.

imperiouskitten
02-03-2021, 12:36 AM

We already have toggle switch to swap all genetic expression to female

It's pretty amazing

TomisFeline
02-03-2021, 04:08 AM
imagine saying you're going out for a night with the bois and one of your bois types OP in the text.

LOL

Wharfrat
02-04-2021, 07:20 PM
It was posted to see what people thought.

This is an outright lie.Reread your OP lol to funny

reznor_
02-04-2021, 07:36 PM
OP is a fragile manbaby

JDFriend99
02-05-2021, 02:23 AM
Nope just a realist. Unlike the people living in lala land. It's ok keep breaking God's laws. Seems to be working well now days doesn't it?

Culainn
02-05-2021, 03:04 AM
Nope just a realist. Unlike the people living in lala land. It's ok keep breaking God's laws. Seems to be working well now days doesn't it?

You ever play a necromancer?

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 01:58 PM
I did some further research on this subject only to find boi doesn't reference people or gender.

Mini dump of my favorite 'who would win?' memes https://imgur.com/gallery/MWfQcM8

The most common reference to boi is the God of War dude.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 02:02 PM
Several boi types.

https://i.imgur.com/dORFQhy.jpg

I think it's safe to classify OP as sadboi. Or madboi. Opinionboi. Feelsboi.

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 02:09 PM
Apparently the word boi originated as an exclamation of excitement. So. Anythingboi is like yo, this thing is exciting boi. Yeahboi. Boi.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5xsl6t/what_is_the_boi_meme_about/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Starkind may be interpreted as stellarboi.

Cecily
02-05-2021, 02:15 PM
God those are all good choices. Trashboi, let's do this!

Cecily
02-05-2021, 02:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Nr3JZNf.jpg

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 02:53 PM
Hand drew wiff fingur on cellyphone. Autodesk.

https://i.imgur.com/ouwe6p3.png

magnetaress
02-05-2021, 11:22 PM
JDFriend99boi

Wru

TomisFeline
02-06-2021, 06:09 AM

are you saying that the people living in lala land are the ones breaking your godboi's law?

what do you think will happen if her law continues to be broken, op?