PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Discord.

Kelika2
01-29-2021, 11:16 PM
Apparently it ruined another gaming community. i think im not sure since i have not played in two months but the most recent posts were confusing until recently

The last two months I logged back in to check to see what was happening and it felt weird seeing disconnected posts that came out of no where and when I tried to check the blue general/raid/guild forums nothing clicked until seeing Grumph's post with a discord screenshot.

if i still played id be very disappointed that you all let Discord ruin another community that i am not apart of.

Vallaen
01-29-2021, 11:17 PM
What?

Aadill
01-29-2021, 11:19 PM
I'm sorry that your forum experience is not as immersive as it once was.

Nexii
01-29-2021, 11:24 PM
What?

Yea need more context. Who are you and re-post the triggering post..

Fammaden
01-29-2021, 11:26 PM
Marry Teamspeak.

Kill Ventrilo.

Tunabros
01-29-2021, 11:58 PM
discord's job is to literally bring together gamers and help with communication

you just have to join servers

sydbarrett25
01-30-2021, 12:04 AM
What?

ty

Tunabros
01-30-2021, 12:06 AM
h!treat :p

sydbarrett25
01-30-2021, 12:18 AM
h!trick !!!!!!

reznor_
01-30-2021, 12:44 AM
What?

Akg49
01-30-2021, 01:30 AM
ok boomer

Ratchet51
01-30-2021, 01:41 AM
Why do you need Discord in a 40 year old elf sim? Just push the auto attack button.

Jimjam
01-30-2021, 02:07 AM
People aren’t even calling assist in shout anymore. Sickening.

Vaye
01-30-2021, 02:12 AM
Fuck you.

indiscriminate_hater
01-30-2021, 02:15 AM
What?

Kelika2
01-30-2021, 03:11 AM
The real question is, WHY do you need to repost/continue drama here if you have discord?

Arvan
01-30-2021, 03:15 AM
They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant fright back? It was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids, they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest. my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

titanshub
01-30-2021, 07:35 AM
They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys, becuse these babby cant fright back? It was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids, they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest. my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Pras

magnetaress
01-30-2021, 08:48 AM
Agree with OP. Need to log all guild discords and publish them here.

zaldaben
01-31-2021, 12:36 AM
sooo what just happened again?

sydbarrett25
01-31-2021, 12:49 AM

Sir this is a Wendy’s

Kelika2
01-31-2021, 02:05 AM

Most of the RnF threads recently are Discord continuations or limey little faggots pretending to be a news reporter parroting what happened there.

And from what I gather, even with a reduced population with the advent of the Green server that the server drama is getting worse with the involvement of Discord.

MaCtastic
01-31-2021, 03:56 AM
Most of the RnF threads recently are Discord continuations or limey little faggots pretending to be a news reporter parroting what happened there.

And from what I gather, even with a reduced population with the advent of the Green server that the server drama is getting worse with the involvement of Discord.

I get it, this is one of those “the gun pulled its own trigger and killed that person” points of view.

Kelika2
01-31-2021, 04:41 AM
I get it, this is one of those “the gun pulled its own trigger and killed that person” points of view.

I am going to give you one metric american day to review your own post and rethink and/or retype it in english to where it makes sense to the rest of us. Until then, dismissed.

Kelika2
01-31-2021, 05:00 AM
Hello I am Kelika3 from 23 hours and 30 minutes in the future. We all know that none of the posts meant anything and the fact that once the non-shitsock guilds get loot, they will become the shitsockers they tried to elf-court out on discord.

You might think you are the future
You might think you deserve a chance
But you are just as bad as the things you are trying to lawyer into, but 5-6 years too late of their relevance.

With that said, a few more enter keys.

Dear Project Managers and/or the server guides and game masters,
Everyone on the blue server who is level 60, give them all BiS gear, their epics, their spells. Alts, alt accounts and keep watch and those level 59 and climbing. If raiding is their end game, and what they really want, giving them the carrot on the stick will not matter now and truly, we will attain server peace that for the past 5+ months have been trying to attain. I am 100% certain that Rogean and Nilbog can create a system to auto-BiS all current level 60s on Blue.

Disagree with me? green will not care or or want this system. Blue server does not care about progression, they just want to be there when the target dies.

In accordance with this, no raid target with a FTE message shall drop no loot. And all raid targets will have a flat 12 hour respawn time (no loot).

Any disagreement with this post only enforces you want free loot, not knowing that loot is your current carrot on a stick. And if you cannot, or will not come to a solid, server soft-enforced agreement on it, you do not deserve anything on blue.

Server staff, i give you permission to disable all raid targets to shut blue up. Because it is both unwilling diplomatic, and easier for everyone.

Kelika2
01-31-2021, 05:15 AM
Kelika4 here coming in hot.

When the Blue GMs disabled all raid targets on the blue server, people started coming together in LEVELING zones and exploring unused leveling zones to really enjoy the true game. Turns out level 60 and the loot is what ruined project1999. Sure camping higher level targets for alts got in the way but not in any serious amount that you faces currently during November (2020) to June (2021).

In March (2021) a guild formed called "Guild" which was a massive superguild formed from the remnants of current guilds formed and they rolled on everything, while they tried to form a resistance/dkp guild in April (2021) it quickly folded as Nilbog had enough and closed all raid targets on Blue. While May (2021) had a buncha people throwing tantrums and "leaving" (trying green) most just gave up and accepted that a raidless Project 1999 was the best course of action. June (2021) is when things started to calm down and people started seeping back into Oasis, Guk, Najena, mistmoore and the following Kunark zones disputes started to happen but were easilier resolved, with zone banishments and such. Velious exp zones are still empty for some reason, probably because of the classic as fuck HP scaling and MR on everything.

In my time, June, is coming to an end and there has been a much welcome resemblance of peace. While there is a small vocal minority (discord) that the end game is the game, many of us are remembering that the journey to the end game, is the game. You can disagree, but thats just me fucking with the timelime making you think your words are really your own, but isnt.

Kelika2
01-31-2021, 05:22 AM
Kelika5 here. Nil/rog closed everything when Guild2 tried to reform in August with the failed launch of Yellow99 and the resurgence of me fucking with the timeline trying to capitalize on the information i fed you. You had your chance for peace three times and all you did was make everything worse and while I did kill Kelika6 before this post hopefully closing the loop I just want you to know that Kelika0 wanted to let me to let you know that the involvement of Discord ruined everything and the only option now is to figure out if I am serious or not. But Kelikanonumber existed at one point, but does not anymore.

Fuck you
Fuck discord
And fuck the people who allowed the rise of power to Discord

Yo, Kelika0.5 here and Discord has been cool in my timeline. keep on listening to multiple accounts leading you to believe that we are all separate people because you dont have the power to double check if we are really separate people or not.

Kelika2
01-31-2021, 05:34 AM
Kelika Alpha and Omega here. With an infinite amount of timeline changes at my disposal I have not changed a god damn thing. But, I have not made things worse. There is no hope for you, for your loot and for your sanity no matter who you are, whoever you might be.

You volunteered to play
You volunteered to create
You volunteered to maintain
I, volunteered to try and chance the future.

We all failed.
We all cannot go back.
Your time has been wasted.
And due to free will, I never have gotten the Managers to shut this game down.
The next time you submit a reply or a thread to Rants and Flames I never want you to forget that you have already done this.

Kelika2
01-31-2021, 05:36 AM
Void Kelika here. I see Kelika making these posts. History is repeating itself and this time I think I am just going to watch to the posts that already happened. When you reply to this post and things feel familiar, or natural, please do not forget that you never had a choice in the matter.

Croco
01-31-2021, 06:12 AM
░█████╗░░█████╗░███████╗
██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔════╝
██║░░██║██║░░██║█████╗░░
██║░░██║██║░░██║██╔══╝░░
╚█████╔╝╚█████╔╝██║░░░░░
░╚════╝░░╚════╝░╚═╝░░░░░

Swish
01-31-2021, 06:49 AM
The only reason I'm playing blue lately (while leveling my red necro) is to finish off a couple of characters who made it to the late 50s.

Couldn't imagine turning up to dozens of raids weekly only to find petitionquest at ever turn along with pixel drama, mud slinging and watching guilds get banned in elf court.

The box seriously needs pvp in raid zones to settle disputes if it keeps on.

Toxigen
01-31-2021, 08:30 AM
drugs

sydbarrett25
01-31-2021, 09:26 AM
Kelika5 here. Nil/rog closed everything when Guild2 tried to reform in August with the failed launch of Yellow99 and the resurgence of me fucking with the timeline trying to capitalize on the information i fed you. You had your chance for peace three times and all you did was make everything worse and while I did kill Kelika6 before this post hopefully closing the loop I just want you to know that Kelika0 wanted to let me to let you know that the involvement of Discord ruined everything and the only option now is to figure out if I am serious or not. But Kelikanonumber existed at one point, but does not anymore.
Fuck you
Fuck discord
And fuck the people who allowed the rise of power to Discord

Yo, Kelika0.5 here and Discord has been cool in my timeline. keep on listening to multiple accounts leading you to believe that we are all separate people because you dont have the power to double check if we are really separate people or not.

Sir this is an Interdimensional Cable episode.

kuuky
01-31-2021, 09:59 AM
I agree Fuck Discord. Don't use it Don't want it.

OuterChimp
02-01-2021, 11:09 AM
Discord gonna discord. Bruh.