PDA

View Full Version : New P99 advertisement

Smackahoe
01-29-2021, 06:47 PM
Want free loot? Don't want to work for it? Come play P99 blue where all you need to do to get loot, is whine enough in UN channel! Join the fun!

Ennewi
01-29-2021, 06:54 PM
Want free loot? Don't want to work for it? Come play P99 blue where all you need to do to get loot, is whine enough in UN channel! Join the fun!

"Work"

Wokka
01-29-2021, 07:01 PM
Ladies and gentleman, if you haven't met him, I introduce to you, one of the distinguished members of the p99 community, Mr. Karl Drongo. When he's not fucking his own guildmates over, you can find him having a good dummyspit when people don't want to play his golem game. All that whingeing, but "I'm not upset" he says. Funny thing too, GM's take months to answer petitions and do reimbursements, yet they can respond the same day to a casual agreement. Good work GM's!! Really doing a bangup job for the server.

DMN
01-29-2021, 07:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VjLBivj.jpg

mycoolrausch
01-29-2021, 07:09 PM
The original vision for this elf adventure sim was to wall stare for 16 hours and get off on very classic yellow text

Croco
01-29-2021, 07:11 PM
Ladies and gentleman, if you haven't met him, I introduce to you, one of the distinguished members of the p99 community, Mr. Karl Drongo. When he's not fucking his own guildmates over, you can find him having a good dummyspit when people don't want to play his golem game. All that whingeing, but "I'm not upset" he says. Funny thing too, GM's take months to answer petitions and do reimbursements, yet they can respond the same day to a casual agreement. Good work GM's!! Really doing a bangup job for the server.

So sorry snowflake. Maybe we can find a safe space for you. No one cares except your guild full of asshats that no one likes. Hope this helps.

Wokka
01-29-2021, 07:20 PM
So sorry snowflake. Maybe we can find a safe space for you. No one cares except your guild full of asshats that no one likes. Hope this helps.

Awww how cute dude, but you assumed wrong. I ain't in Freedom. Nice try though. Hope this helps.

Croco
01-29-2021, 07:25 PM
Awww how cute dude, but you assumed wrong. I ain't in Freedom. Nice try though. Hope this helps.

if you raid with freedom you are basically in freedom, hope this helps

sydbarrett25
01-29-2021, 07:27 PM
The original vision for this elf adventure sim was to wall stare for 16 hours and get off on very classic yellow text

Ravager
01-30-2021, 06:09 AM
"Work"

Viscere
01-30-2021, 06:24 AM
Menden is not gonna be happy about this.

He made a call, respect it!