PDA

View Full Version : OBJECTION Your Honor!!!

Grumph
01-26-2021, 11:32 PM
Your Honor!

I OBJECT to this line of argument and henceforth request that these statements be stricken from the record!

Um... we submitted this evidence via the specific request of the judge...

...Oh

Cassawary
01-26-2021, 11:42 PM
Dismiss with prejudice

Kelika2
01-27-2021, 12:15 AM
I logged in for the first time in a few weeks only to be disappointed

Endorra
01-27-2021, 12:43 AM
TIL Elf Court is a real thing

I thought you guys were just making fun of petition-happy neckbeards

Oh my sides

Swish
01-27-2021, 12:44 AM
People endure this endless crap in the pursuit of pixels?

mcoy
01-27-2021, 12:51 AM
As someone not interested in the current raiding scene might I suggest ya'll just agree on a rotation? Granted it would reduce the number of inflammatory threads I get to read at work, but I think that's a good thing.

There's a handful of "raid" mobs each week. Just agree on a schedule and go to town on your designated day. If turnout is insufficient for your scheduled day, trade it or just forfeit and get it the next week. There's no need for all this drama. Plus, we'd make the CSR's lives easier and everyone would benefit from that.

There's also the added bonus of not having to track the varianced spawns and get batphoned. Dragons pop and just sit there sulking until the guild scheduled to get them next shows up. Hell, you'd probably get better turnout for them too. I know I'd at least consider it rather than writing the current system off as detrimental to my personal wellbeing.

-Mcoy

mycoolrausch
01-27-2021, 01:21 AM
As someone not interested in the current raiding scene might I suggest ya'll just agree on a rotation? Granted it would reduce the number of inflammatory threads I get to read at work, but I think that's a good thing.

There's a handful of "raid" mobs each week. Just agree on a schedule and go to town on your designated day. If turnout is insufficient for your scheduled day, trade it or just forfeit and get it the next week. There's no need for all this drama. Plus, we'd make the CSR's lives easier and everyone would benefit from that.

There's also the added bonus of not having to track the varianced spawns and get batphoned. Dragons pop and just sit there sulking until the guild scheduled to get them next shows up. Hell, you'd probably get better turnout for them too. I know I'd at least consider it rather than writing the current system off as detrimental to my personal wellbeing.

-Mcoy

They couldn't even agree to rotate Tunare, the most annoying zone in the game, or Ring War which spawns every day and could avoid 16 hours of clicking the air like a crack fiend.

mycoolrausch
01-27-2021, 01:22 AM
They couldn't even agree to rotate Tunare, the most annoying zone in the game, or Ring War which spawns every day and could avoid 16 hours of clicking the air like a crack fiend.

3 days*

Bardp1999
01-27-2021, 01:36 AM
I'm really disappointed the staff lets this happen. It's honestly embarrassing for the server.

Zekayy
01-27-2021, 01:36 AM

#changetheringwar2021

Swish
01-27-2021, 01:40 AM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=121243&type=sigpic&dateline=1585629897

Klubba is the Oracle by in game title, lets just iron that out.

Zyth
01-27-2021, 02:27 AM
I'm really disappointed the staff lets this happen. It's honestly embarrassing for the server.

remen
01-27-2021, 09:21 AM

-Mcoy

No

remen
01-27-2021, 09:23 AM
Your Honor!

I OBJECT to this line of argument and henceforth request that these statements be stricken from the record!

Um... we submitted this evidence via the specific request of the judge...

...Oh

Is it just me or does this post make no sense? Are you on a specific side and is there a point you are trying to make?

OuterChimp
01-27-2021, 10:13 AM
Dude, are you guys playing P99 Everquest, or P99 Lawyerquest?

DoodyLich666
01-27-2021, 10:44 AM
Lawyerquest21 is the custom endgame expansion that players and devs made for pve servers.

Confit
01-27-2021, 11:17 AM

-Mcoy

No

Zekayy
01-27-2021, 02:50 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=121243&type=sigpic&dateline=1585629897

Klubba is the Oracle by in game title, lets just iron that out.

Klubba is my friend man, also I didnt make this DMX did.