PDA

View Full Version : Unsuccessful <Criot> RnF oyster IQ Plinki guildremoves as internal turmoil grows

Viscere
01-26-2021, 03:57 AM
A couple of other Criotlings left the guild recently, any insider care to comment?

/popcorn

feniin
01-26-2021, 04:05 AM
I'm touched you're stalking me.

Akg49
01-26-2021, 04:06 AM
A couple of other Criotlings left the guild recently, any insider care to comment?

/popcorn

Get help dude. Seriously before its too late.

feniin
01-26-2021, 04:07 AM
Get help dude. Seriously before its too late.

Nah, we need to let this one see itself to the end.

Swish
01-26-2021, 04:09 AM
How do you stop new players roll on blue?

Make more threads like this.

Prismaticshop
01-26-2021, 04:24 AM
Blue is pretty successful at 70-80% of the player base of green, years into velious

Red on the other hand...

Viscere
01-26-2021, 05:27 AM
Wanna elaborate why you left the guild after being such a fierce defender of the Criot cause?

Is it because item prices are doubling due to DKP dumps or due to the bad defeats streaks, continuous concessions and toxic guild culture?

RnF demands explanations

tyrant49333
01-26-2021, 05:52 AM
Plinki grats on being Dawn Believers new lodi raid leader

nostalgiaquest
01-26-2021, 07:16 AM
another thread? What's the next step after living rent free?

stowned
01-26-2021, 08:46 AM
100% not /popcorn worthy, try again.

ArbiterBlixen
01-26-2021, 09:31 AM
100% not /popcorn worthy, try again.

Was plinki just a warm body? Has anyone relevant left?

tyrant49333
01-26-2021, 09:44 AM
Even for riot losing plinki isn't a loss. Warm body dps ranger with a big mouth that never made a play in his life. The biggest question is where is such an enormous shitter like Plinki going to end up?

Vianna
01-26-2021, 09:55 AM
Even for riot losing plinki isn't a loss. Warm body dps ranger with a big mouth that never made a play in his life. The biggest question is where is such an enormous shitter like Plinki going to end up?

What Riot thinks of it's members right here.

cd288
01-26-2021, 09:56 AM
Don’t raid at all so just my two cents, this post is really sad

Stryker85
01-26-2021, 09:57 AM

Except that's not coming from a Riot member, you moron.

Toxigen
01-26-2021, 10:05 AM
Maybe now I won't be habitually harassed for being a conservative white male.

Rejoice.

Toryas
01-26-2021, 10:19 AM

Except that's a Freedom member?

greasemonk
01-26-2021, 10:55 AM

Tyrant is Beefbroccoli. Great job on the projection, however!

You mother fucking need Jesus.

Viscere
01-26-2021, 11:03 AM

Rejoice.

Great guild atmosphere

https://i.imgur.com/2ZzBszJ.gif

eezl
01-26-2021, 12:37 PM
yeah only half as fucked up as Freedom is.

Tunabros
01-26-2021, 12:57 PM
this thread (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OPbX-k69Ag&ab_channel=GhostXYZ)

Lothisu
01-26-2021, 01:02 PM
Which Eratani run guild will fold first you wonder? Kingdom or Riot?

Viscere
01-27-2021, 02:46 AM
We shall see

Admitting to training another guild in comms is definitely not a rocket scientist move tho lol

gg criot

Caball
01-27-2021, 03:25 AM
Should hear their Velk complaint Visceral! “You guys FTE’d Velk before us yOu CaNt dO tHaT!! We tried to kill one of his guards during your FTE so it would summon and kill your puller but we failed! We’lL bE escalAtiNg thiS isSuE reeeeee!”

Almost feel bad for this dying guild but they’re so stupid it’s hard to. The lack of game knowledge by their leadership team is just embarrassing for the time spent “playing” this game. Feel free to hit me up for lessons Riot I’m happy to teach noobs for a modest fee

spiritsofrock
01-27-2021, 04:24 AM
For clarification the guild you are referring to is spelled RIOT correct?

Doujou
01-27-2021, 04:38 AM
For clarification the guild you are referring to is spelled RIOT correct?

We believe so spirits. Illiteracy affects over 32million Americans.

Viscere
01-27-2021, 04:42 AM
*Criot

Tayy
01-27-2021, 07:19 AM
Cazic Thule shouts "Denizens of fear come forth to my aid!"
All mobs in zone run to his aid.....
Riot "Will run over there if we have agro, why not?"
FRAG tells the server "Riot trained us ! And said they were training us. This totally evens us out from that whole our guild leader logged on a Riot bot and trained them and then lied to GMs about it....."

tyrant49333
01-27-2021, 07:45 AM
Should hear their Velk complaint Visceral! “You guys FTE’d Velk before us yOu CaNt dO tHaT!! We tried to kill one of his guards during your FTE so it would summon and kill your puller but we failed! We’lL bE escalAtiNg thiS isSuE reeeeee!”

Almost feel bad for this dying guild but they’re so stupid it’s hard to. The lack of game knowledge by their leadership team is just embarrassing for the time spent “playing” this game. Feel free to hit me up for lessons Riot I’m happy to teach noobs for a modest fee

Mblake81
01-27-2021, 10:16 AM

Notable layers of fat in this neck.

Viscere
01-27-2021, 10:56 AM
couldn't come up with anything better huh?

mattmanbass
01-27-2021, 12:07 PM
couldn't come up with anything better huh?

Like bill burr says, once they start insulting instead of making a point youve already won lol. Criot gonna criot, they sure are hella butthurt for a guild who denied literally every pixel on the server to everyone else for a year or more, when they first teamed with BG back in the day, it was under the guise of ending the aftermath tyranny, but they dumped BG like a bad fucking habit the very second they could, and went on to become far worse than tempest or AM, at least they had competition, and now they wanna cry that the rest of the server is coming for them.. lulz we are all taking great great pleasure in your slow death riot

Cassawary
01-27-2021, 12:26 PM

Rejoice.

You're not 😛

Viscere
01-27-2021, 12:55 PM
Like bill burr says, once they start insulting instead of making a point youve already won lol. Criot gonna criot, they sure are hella butthurt for a guild who denied literally every pixel on the server to everyone else for a year or more, when they first teamed with BG back in the day, it was under the guise of ending the aftermath tyranny, but they dumped BG like a bad fucking habit the very second they could, and went on to become far worse than tempest or AM, at least they had competition, and now they wanna cry that the rest of the server is coming for them.. lulz we are all taking great great pleasure in your slow death riot

QFT

fritzad1
01-27-2021, 01:04 PM

Lol, thinking beef is a riot member...smh

Toxigen
01-27-2021, 01:19 PM
You're not 😛

aloha snackbar

mattmanbass
01-27-2021, 02:06 PM
QFT

This is rants and flames broseph, ya dig?

Tunabros
01-27-2021, 02:10 PM
never seen someone so invested in a 20 year old game that's being EMULATED

Aadill
01-27-2021, 02:15 PM
never seen someone so invested in a 20 year old game that's being EMULATED

Project 1999: where even the anger is emulated.

greasemonk
01-27-2021, 02:32 PM

I'm sorry but who do you think is making all these threads? It certainly isn't any Riot member...

mattmanbass
01-27-2021, 03:19 PM
I'm sorry but who do you think is making all these threads? It certainly isn't any Riot member...

Says the guy in the rants and flames forums of said game, and you havent seen people invested in this game? Have you not been paying attention? Lol

mattmanbass
01-27-2021, 03:20 PM

Also jesus isnt any more real than the pixels we all lust over

Evia
01-27-2021, 04:04 PM

False! Jesus lives! I used to be an agnostic leaning atheist until I felt his presence. Obviously I don’t expect anyone to believe me, because I know my old agnostic/atheist self sure didn’t believe anyone else’s testimony to Jesus, so why should you believe mine?

I don’t think I’m a special case either. If you really wanna know truth, and are willing to be humbled, Jesus will light your way.

Tunabros
01-27-2021, 04:07 PM
You mother fucking need Jesus

-Greasemonk

Toryas
01-27-2021, 04:10 PM

So mad you posted twice, sorry he got under your skin.

mattmanbass
01-27-2021, 04:10 PM
False! Jesus lives! I used to be an agnostic leaning atheist until I felt his presence. Obviously I don’t expect anyone to believe me, because I know my old agnostic/atheist self sure didn’t believe anyone else’s testimony to Jesus, so why should you believe mine?

I don’t think I’m a special case either. If you really wanna know truth, and are willing to be humbled, Jesus will light your way.

Damn man i guess i stand corrected, all hail jesus

mattmanbass
01-27-2021, 04:21 PM
So mad you posted twice, sorry he got under your skin.

I eat this shit up bro! Just like everyone else lol, no apologies required friend

feniin
01-27-2021, 05:48 PM
Can we get back to the topic at hand: Viscere's tonguing of my balls

Viscere
01-27-2021, 06:52 PM
^ oyster iq

Arvan
01-27-2021, 06:55 PM
maybe the problem is he has too much jesus. Yall need to git rid of jesus!

Boptop
01-27-2021, 07:05 PM

JOD.

Jesus overdose.

k9quaint
01-27-2021, 07:10 PM
Can we get back to the topic at hand: Viscere's tonguing of my balls

How much Jesus is going into that tonguing?

greasemonk
01-27-2021, 10:17 PM
Says the guy in the rants and flames forums of said game, and you havent seen people invested in this game? Have you not been paying attention? Lol

I'm just responding to them. You dumb fucks are making the posts.

You mother fucking need reading comprehension... and Jesus.

mattmanbass
01-27-2021, 10:45 PM
I'm just responding to them. You dumb fucks are making the posts.

You mother fucking need reading comprehension... and Jesus.

Bro i found jesus like 8 posts back, catch up already!

greasemonk
01-27-2021, 11:12 PM
Bro i found jesus like 8 posts back, catch up already!

Where was he at?!

mattmanbass
01-27-2021, 11:36 PM
Where was he at?!

Believe it or not i found him in the parking lot of a cracker barrell, said his name was jesus and that some dude named Q was going to punish all the mask wearers, whatever that means. But he promised me id go to heaven if i wear a maga hat so i obvously did. Ive been walking on a cloud ever since knowing im saved

titanshub
01-27-2021, 11:50 PM

:eek:

Detoxx
01-28-2021, 02:47 AM
Where was he at?!

Who are you? I assume some irrelevant person in the multitude of warmbodies in Riot getting mad they can't spend their DKP.

How was that training tonight? Did you learn anything? Did you step up to find new ways to try and help your guild? I hope so. Nothing worse than an anonymous nobody on the forums and in game at the same time.

Swish
01-28-2021, 02:53 AM
What's the difference in applying for AG or Freedom at this rate? I noticed they had fairly even numbers at Vindi earlier.

feniin
01-28-2021, 03:03 AM
What's the difference in applying for AG or Freedom at this rate? I noticed they had fairly even numbers at Vindi earlier.

Freedom will continue to poach AG members and then drop them like a bad habit :o

Smackahoe
01-28-2021, 03:59 AM
Freedom will continue to poach AG members and then drop them like a bad habit :o

Freedom hasn't poached a single player from AG, if they left AG, it wasn't because any of us approached them, hope that helps

Viscere
01-28-2021, 04:21 AM
looks like some ex-AM are starting to leave Criot too, welcome home Tulenk!

Doujou
01-28-2021, 05:00 AM
Gratz on your recent member! New friends are fun.

Grox
01-28-2021, 05:16 AM
More people to get popped when you guys get hit for exploiting tunare

Grox
01-28-2021, 05:21 AM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295649

keep killing tunare while bugging out all the trash so it delinks from tuna, im sure it will work out for you guys.

Viscere
01-28-2021, 05:24 AM
Mathematically, it's less people to get popped when you guys get hit for purposefully training us in fear and admitting it on tape

That guy deserves the p99 darwin award of 2021 lol

tyrant49333
01-28-2021, 06:04 AM
So many riot tears. Careful guys, these comments will end up in your freedom app threads. Keep it up

Grox
01-28-2021, 06:12 AM
Since you didn't get trained in fear the math should be pretty solid. You guys must be getting desperate if you think there's something to that video

Viscere
01-28-2021, 06:20 AM
well what's desperate about getting 90% of mobs and seeing your members leave your guild :confused:

Also if we catch you on video admitting to intentionally training what's desperate about reporting it

Do you currently have covid with low oxygen saturation or were you born like this?

Detoxx
01-28-2021, 07:53 AM
Rogeans post says do not attempt to kite mobs while engaging Tunare. We drop the mobs as soon as we engage. It's a good try to save your guild but I don't think it'll work out. I also have confirmation from a GM that it is ok to do.

Hope this helps.

Fingurs
01-28-2021, 08:11 AM
Rogeans post says do not attempt to kite mobs while engaging Tunare. We drop the mobs as soon as we engage. It's a good try to save your guild but I don't think it'll work out. I also have confirmation from a GM that it is ok to do.

Hope this helps.

So Menden approved this?

whyyoukickmydog
01-28-2021, 04:35 PM
Plinki retired to Kittens. He never really logged in anymore, but was still active in Discord. Had a 6% RA over the last month. It's not a huge loss, but it is still a loss in a meta where you have to throw so many bodies at some of these merbs.

Daloon
01-28-2021, 04:51 PM
Plinki retired to Kittens. He never really logged in anymore, but was still active in Discord. Had a 6% RA over the last month. It's not a huge loss
Thanks for telling us all what your guild thinks of low attendance raiders. I am 10% raid attendance and <Freedom> guild loves me. We love each and every one of our members even if they can only raid 6% of the time. All lives matter.

whyyoukickmydog
01-28-2021, 04:53 PM
Thanks for telling us all what your guild thinks of low attendance raiders. I am 10% raid attendance and <Freedom> guild loves me. We love each and every one of our members even if they can only raid 6% of the time. All lives matter.

Filthy casual

reznor_
01-28-2021, 05:01 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295649

keep killing tunare while bugging out all the trash so it delinks from tuna, im sure it will work out for you guys.

You seem mad.

The kite is always dropped when Tunare is engaged. We've been doing this with approval for years.

Sorry you don't think outside the box?

Daloon
01-28-2021, 05:26 PM
Riot's current strategy:

"Guys stop looking at our CT infraction... HAVE YOU SEEN TUNARE ?????"

Aadill
01-28-2021, 05:50 PM
Mmmm 8-12 hour POG clears

whyyoukickmydog
01-28-2021, 05:55 PM
Mmmm 8-12 hour POG clears

Step 1: Play a Druid
Step 2: Gina Trigger for "POTG"
Step 3: DKP Profit

Aadill
01-28-2021, 05:57 PM
Step 2.5: Check to ensure no faction loss if Tunare.

Grox
01-28-2021, 06:42 PM
Reznor you guys are kiting while tunare is engaged exactly what rogean says not to do. You don't have approval from any gms. You definitely haven't been doing this for years. Frag has only done it 3 times now, watch your fraps from the first engage, your bards are surprised that's the mobs are bugged out and not running back. Im not mad though, im sure the devs will get around to it sooner or later.

Smackahoe
01-28-2021, 06:51 PM
Reznor you guys are kiting while tunare is engaged exactly what rogean says not to do. You don't have approval from any gms. You definitely haven't been doing this for years. Frag has only done it 3 times now, watch your fraps from the first engage, your bards are surprised that's the mobs are bugged out and not running back. Im not mad though, im sure the devs will get around to it sooner or later.

That rule clearly states you can't be kiting trash while engaged on Tunare, and we don't, but keep trying to try and throw the CT trains under the rug

Grox
01-28-2021, 06:59 PM
Its on your own fraps bud, sorry I don't post on rnf much I forgot you guys don't operate in real facts. Continue your propaganda, didn't mean to interrupt, back to the trains at ct that never happened.

Smackahoe
01-28-2021, 07:19 PM
Its on your own fraps bud, sorry I don't post on rnf much I forgot you guys don't operate in real facts. Continue your propaganda, didn't mean to interrupt, back to the trains at ct that never happened.

True, I guess your raid leader peeled off trash from one of our bards to help him out right? By bringing it closer to CT, gotcha, you guys really are the good guy

xdrcfrx
01-28-2021, 07:59 PM
That rule clearly states you can't be kiting trash while engaged on Tunare, and we don't, but keep trying to try and throw the CT trains under the rug

"Note on Rule Lawyering – I think the spirit of everything we are trying to accomplish here is pretty clear. Anyone that tries to twist the words to support and/or justify nefarious actions will not be rewarded. There will be no “technically this could be that”, or “well it doesn’t exactly say this word for word”. From this point forward we will be actively enforcing the spirit of these rules more so than the exact letter of the law. Don't expect to skirt passed a raid suspension on a loop hole or technicality."

Smackahoe
01-28-2021, 08:02 PM
"Note on Rule Lawyering – I think the spirit of everything we are trying to accomplish here is pretty clear. Anyone that tries to twist the words to support and/or justify nefarious actions will not be rewarded. There will be no “technically this could be that”, or “well it doesn’t exactly say this word for word”. From this point forward we will be actively enforcing the spirit of these rules more so than the exact letter of the law. Don't expect to skirt passed a raid suspension on a loop hole or technicality."

Just like the Scale of Wolf incident right?

glerkywop
01-28-2021, 08:25 PM
Curious, does anyone in FRAG have fraps of this "BOMBSHELL!! BIG IF TRUE!! RIOT TRAIN ANNIHILATES FRAG!!!" Cazic Thule engage? The same engage in which you are shown to be intentionally exploiting the encounter by breaking CT's call assist mechanic?

Can we please stop going Fox here while trying to delude ourselves that a five second voice snippet of a member of Riot saying they were peeling mobs off of a kite and running toward Cazic Thule to see what happens (wherein he would, hopefully, behave as he is supposed to and call mobs to his aid) is somehow tantamount to Furor intentionally training a guild while two-boxing?

karadin
01-28-2021, 08:55 PM
Curious, does anyone in FRAG have fraps of this "BOMBSHELL!! BIG IF TRUE!! RIOT TRAIN ANNIHILATES FRAG!!!" Cazic Thule engage? The same engage in which you are shown to be intentionally exploiting the encounter by breaking CT's call assist mechanic?

Can we please stop going Fox here while trying to delude ourselves that a five second voice snippet of a member of Riot saying they were peeling mobs off of a kite and running toward Cazic Thule to see what happens (wherein he would, hopefully, behave as he is supposed to and call mobs to his aid) is somehow tantamount to Furor intentionally training a guild while two-boxing?

It’s equally as bad imo. The entire guild was complicit in the CT situation.

glerkywop
01-28-2021, 09:09 PM
It’s equally as bad imo. The entire guild was complicit in the CT situation.
Are they though? In what way? Did they tell this person to do it? I suppose you could argue that silence is violence and through inaction they were complicit, but, unfortunately, this video ends before the situation plays itself out, ultimately showing nothing.

Did this terrible person even pull those mobs close enough for CT for his call to work correctly?

Since video doesn't show anything interesting, the only thing we have here to go on is a handful of people having a conversation about FRAG's mechanical exploitation of the encounter and one player saying they were going to try to pull mobs closer to CT to see what happens.

karadin
01-28-2021, 10:34 PM
He says:

"I mean I'm just trying to drag more mobs if they have more than 4 on them I just try to drag them away from them and kite them close to CT."

This means he is actively trying to do this.

If I was engaged on Vulak and said in Discord, "I am trying to interfere with Riot's train and bring it on top of their raid to test aggro mechanics" does it matter if there is video proof? Maybe. We'll see what the GM's think. IMO, it's bad form. If you want to test something that could potentially harm another guild's raid then do it on your own active engage. Seems reasonable, no?

Zutizutzut
01-28-2021, 11:05 PM
He says:

If I was engaged on Vulak and said in Discord, "I am trying to interfere with Riot's train and bring it on top of their raid to test aggro mechanics" does it matter if there is video proof? Maybe. We'll see what the GM's think. IMO, it's bad form. If you want to test something that could potentially harm another guild's raid then do it on your own active engage. Seems reasonable, no?

I guess you don't know the person involved. He likes saying edgy things all the time, joking, doing things to troll other members such as bone-forming anything he can, etc. I heard him say it. I doubted he was actually doing it.

I'm surprised the GM's haven't already asked FRAG to knock the shit they are pulling in Fear and Tunare off as GMs have already ruled on this before.

toptiertizz
01-28-2021, 11:36 PM
Talking shit in comms is not a punishable offense, so big LOL for the reach. Video showed nothing incriminating except FRAG exploiting another raid encounter's call-assist mechanic which you know that Rogean is not a fan of.

Viscere
01-29-2021, 04:00 AM
Hmm well the GMs will be the judge of that lol

Beware criotlings

Nexii
01-29-2021, 04:05 AM
I guess you don't know the person involved. He likes saying edgy things all the time, joking, doing things to troll other members such as bone-forming anything he can, etc. I heard him say it. I doubted he was actually doing it.

I'm surprised the GM's haven't already asked FRAG to knock the shit they are pulling in Fear and Tunare off as GMs have already ruled on this before.

Don't expect them to have any sort of social IQ about this

Viscere
01-29-2021, 05:05 AM
Like you have any

Smackahoe
01-29-2021, 05:36 AM
Don't expect them to have any sort of social IQ about this

The biggest thing that I saw from the video, is that he said that, and then peeled off our bard, why would he do that? I honestly would like to understand why the competition would take mobs from a kite, and then you see him running towards the area where CT was being killed

glerkywop
01-29-2021, 05:37 AM
He says:

Familiar with the saying words are wind?

We've yet to see fraps of the Cazic "!@!!BIG IF TRUE! MASSSIVE!! POPCORNEMOJI! RIOT TRAIN ANNIHILATES FRAG!! BIG IF TRUE! BAN ARCLER!" Thule engage.

Also, seeing as audio has been removed from virtually every AG/F fraps I've seen in the #petitionquest channel, it's hard to say what "bad form" is.

Also, your made up scenario here presupposes that Riot would intentionally flout an encounter's mechanics, which I've seen no evidence of at any point in time thus far.

glerkywop
01-29-2021, 05:48 AM
The biggest thing that I saw from the video, is that he said that, and then peeled off our bard, why would he do that? I honestly would like to understand why the competition would take mobs from a kite, and then you see him running towards the area where CT was being killed
At what point in the fraps do you see the things you're alleging?

Being generous, Mavaril is in frame for a grand total of four seconds in that entire fraps and at no point do you see him kiting any mobs.

Do facts not matter anymore? Has the world's dystopian post-truth reality infected p99?

Nexii
01-29-2021, 06:18 AM
Pretty much. We've hit a new nadir. Petitions based on something someone said sarcastically.

kasterol
01-29-2021, 03:22 PM
lol wow Tulenk an Nexii leave riot to go to freedom.....jus guild hoppers goin to the top guild...tulenk joins AG to leave to riot an says "sorry i was always goin back to riot" then u got nexii who talks shit about freedom ..makin post....now they leave cuz there tired of bein warm bodies in riot to become warm bodies in Freedom to jus say the same shit in riot they will to freedom...bahaha

Nexii
01-29-2021, 03:25 PM
lol wow Tulenk an Nexii leave riot to go to freedom.....jus guild hoppers goin to the top guild...tulenk joins AG to leave to riot an says "sorry i was always goin back to riot" then u got nexii who talks shit about freedom ..makin post....now they leave cuz there tired of bein warm bodies in riot to become warm bodies in Freedom to jus say the same shit in riot they will to freedom...bahaha

I did not join Freedom

kasterol
01-29-2021, 03:26 PM
yet?

Nexii
01-29-2021, 03:34 PM
yet?

Why would I leave a toxic guild to join one that's twice as toxic

Viscere
01-29-2021, 03:36 PM
You left criot ?

What was toxic in it ?

Tunabros
01-29-2021, 03:37 PM
Jesus, enough already

-Menden

Aadill
01-29-2021, 03:40 PM
Jesus, enough already

-Menden

There is no Jesus, only motherfuckers who need him.

Am I doing this right?

Tethler
01-30-2021, 02:55 AM
Can any experienced elf lawyers advise me on whether I can collect damages from Viscere for the cancer that this thread inflicted upon me?

Prismaticshop
01-30-2021, 02:59 AM
Technically we read RnF on our own accord, so we are to blame ourselves first if we don't like what we read