PDA

View Full Version : Naethyn You are full of shit

Praxcthius
01-19-2021, 05:02 PM
The title says it all. I thought about continuing with your diatribe of hypocrisy from the other rnf post where you hijacked to make it all about you and to make it seem you are above all the drama and competition.

Naethyn's Pro's
1. good tank for tunare. hmm only thing i remember you tanking sure they're might have been something else but very far and few between.

2. huge knowledge of the game. but... you keep talking about the cycle of one guild on top. crash and burn. phoenix ashes new guild yada yada rinse repeat. no one cares. we all are well aware of this baby yoda.

3. Good looking fashion quest. nuff said.

Naethyn's cons
1. sits in ec so people can see him. no one cares you look like a paladin after the first time they see you.

2. posting pics of being in the mountains. we can get those from many others you're not that special.

3. you keep hashing over guild turnover new top guild etc etc etc. like a fucking broken record. once again. no one cares.

4. Here's my biggy with you. Seeing you say and i'm paraphrasing cuz i didn't copy paste. "i don't care about an sod." ok. so what the flying fuck were you multiple times in guild discord saying you'd pay, what was it? 100k-200k to buy one of the slots the guild got so you could have a chance to win the sod.

You sir are full of shit. go fuck yourself. do not pass go. do not collect $200 in fake money. plz go find a wow server where you can wow really stupid people with your prowess for being in rampage on an eq emulator server. oh right. go fuck yourself.

Klazdaxthun

Do i really need to input what guild or level i am?

Sorry you ain't got SOD

Viscere
01-19-2021, 05:08 PM
FIRST

Izmael
01-19-2021, 05:15 PM
dont know or care who is the op or naethin but the op seems to need a break from teh game

Nexii
01-19-2021, 05:16 PM
Pros
People know who Naethyn is unlike the OP

Cons
Probably won't take me on a skiing trip

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 05:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WInUsin.jpg

This is me replying from my hot tub. Awesome day on the mountain by the way. They opened up some new terrain.

Also, for clarification I offered 100k for FTE's on ST golems. And for the record, I never said I didn't care about sod, I simply said I never had a chance at it.

Toxigen
01-19-2021, 05:17 PM
op affected irl

Mickets
01-19-2021, 05:23 PM
I have no problem with Naethyn BUT... i gotta say... i think Karovadas has you beat on fashionquest. Nothing personal its just wood elf and dark elf warriors are sexy as fuck.

Also jelly as FUCK that I'm thousands of miles away from colorado atm.

pogs4ever
01-19-2021, 05:27 PM
Looks like lack of fresh snow.

Maelstrom
01-19-2021, 05:28 PM
Never thought I'd see a Naethyn R&F thread. Think I've seen everything.

Zoggren
01-19-2021, 05:29 PM
He must be searching for an SOD in real life Velious!

Joking aside, where's the snow bikes!~

Gustoo
01-19-2021, 05:29 PM
OP in the future you can call anyone elses fashion quest or any other subjective part about them bad. You can always say he looks bad in game for any personal reason you choose for example "Would have been decent fashion quest but didn't choose eyepatch face, so terrible player" or whatever.

Sorry you hate this guy so much. He probably is a tool but I dunno. I'm still sorry.

Viscere
01-19-2021, 05:31 PM
posting irl pics in RnF cause you can't take the heat is super cringy tho

Praxcthius
01-19-2021, 05:39 PM
Naethyn12/07/2020
ok 100k fte bonus is back in effect for prog motg if i end up on the roll list. (200k total, only counts if i'm on the list) if i win sod i'll throw in a shawl of perception and a ring of lightning to be split

anyone want to sell naethyn a sod?

Klazdaxthun

Sorry you don't have SOD.

Praxcthius
01-19-2021, 05:43 PM
clarification for the guy who says i hate naethyn. don't hate him. always enjoyed speaking with him in guild chat. can't stand the narcissism and indignant way he berated the guild due to a trakanon engage when motg had a long ass time in window left.

Klazdaxthun

saying sorry you don't have sod is about as assinine as saying sorry you don't have warder loot. so last one right there. :)

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 05:55 PM
Sounds legit to me.

Bellringer
01-19-2021, 05:58 PM
Naethyn's Pro's
1. good tank

https://i.imgur.com/DbSphSt.gif

Sancta
01-19-2021, 06:00 PM
https://wiki.project1999.com/Sceptre_of_Destruction

greasemonk
01-19-2021, 07:12 PM
Yall mother fuckers need Jesus...

To teach you how to hold shift at the beginning of each sentence's first letter.

Evia
01-19-2021, 07:38 PM
The title says it all. I thought about continuing with your diatribe of hypocrisy from the other rnf post where you hijacked to make it all about you and to make it seem you are above all the drama and competition.

Naethyn's Pro's
1. good tank for tunare. hmm only thing i remember you tanking sure they're might have been something else but very far and few between.

2. huge knowledge of the game. but... you keep talking about the cycle of one guild on top. crash and burn. phoenix ashes new guild yada yada rinse repeat. no one cares. we all are well aware of this baby yoda.

3. Good looking fashion quest. nuff said.

Naethyn's cons
1. sits in ec so people can see him. no one cares you look like a paladin after the first time they see you.

2. posting pics of being in the mountains. we can get those from many others you're not that special.

3. you keep hashing over guild turnover new top guild etc etc etc. like a fucking broken record. once again. no one cares.

4. Here's my biggy with you. Seeing you say and i'm paraphrasing cuz i didn't copy paste. "i don't care about an sod." ok. so what the flying fuck were you multiple times in guild discord saying you'd pay, what was it? 100k-200k to buy one of the slots the guild got so you could have a chance to win the sod.

You sir are full of shit. go fuck yourself. do not pass go. do not collect $200 in fake money. plz go find a wow server where you can wow really stupid people with your prowess for being in rampage on an eq emulator server. oh right. go fuck yourself.

Klazdaxthun

Do i really need to input what guild or level i am?

Sorry you ain't got SOD

Tldr version:
OK Naethyn I'm mad. You look pretty sexy though...
But you talk about guild history too much
Sorry you don't have SoD

Nexii
01-19-2021, 07:44 PM
Tldr version:
OK Naethyn I'm mad. You look pretty sexy though...
But you talk about guild history too much
Sorry you don't have SoD

tldr for the tldr
I'm attracted but I'll act super mad to hide it.

alexdoofaz
01-19-2021, 07:50 PM
Some of you ought to be forced to play only single player RPGs

Grumph
01-19-2021, 07:58 PM
Getting FTE on Trak that day actually was dumb though.

greasemonk
01-19-2021, 08:18 PM
tldr for the tldr
I'm attracted but I'll act super mad to hide it.

That just makes it hotter!

Detoxx
01-19-2021, 08:19 PM
clarification for the guy who says i hate naethyn. don't hate him. always enjoyed speaking with him in guild chat. can't stand the narcissism and indignant way he berated the guild due to a trakanon engage when motg had a long ass time in window left.

Klazdaxthun

saying sorry you don't have sod is about as assinine as saying sorry you don't have warder loot. so last one right there. :)

Naethyn was in Rampage and even they denied him a SoD lol. Speaks volumes.

Nirgon
01-19-2021, 08:50 PM
Please stay on blue and away from green sods

Ravager
01-19-2021, 09:01 PM
There's been this crafty mouse at work lately. The little bastard is bold too, just runs around during the day in plain view of everyone. I set a trap with peanut butter, but I didn't just put it on the trigger. I smeared the peanut butter all over the trigger, top and bottom as well as the little latching rod, under where it latches and behind too, so that there'd be absolutely no possible way it could get the peanut butter without setting off the trap. Wouldn't you know it? The little fucker got all of the peanut butter and managed to not trigger the trap.

Maybe I need to put some peanut butter on fly paper.

Boptop
01-19-2021, 09:18 PM
This thread has more untreated mental illness than a chapter of Scientology.

feniin
01-19-2021, 09:21 PM
lol, imagine being this upset over a game.

Grats Naethyn on winning by default.

Bardp1999
01-19-2021, 09:23 PM
Posting in a Natedawg fan thread - congratz on your celebrity

Allishia
01-19-2021, 09:59 PM
I got to use an sod for a week, it was so fun =)

<3 Naethyn, have fun in the hot tub!

Tunabros
01-19-2021, 10:14 PM
=O

mcoy
01-19-2021, 10:24 PM
There's been this crafty mouse at work lately. The little bastard is bold too, just runs around during the day in plain view of everyone. I set a trap with peanut butter, but I didn't just put it on the trigger. I smeared the peanut butter all over the trigger, top and bottom as well as the little latching rod, under where it latches and behind too, so that there'd be absolutely no possible way it could get the peanut butter without setting off the trap. Wouldn't you know it? The little fucker got all of the peanut butter and managed to not trigger the trap.

The trick is to feather the trigger. Make it so it's just barely holding on to the latch. If it's the traditional style there's two spots to put the latch. They're labeled F and S (I think). The F is "firm" - you don't want that.

-Mcoy

Arvan
01-20-2021, 03:04 AM
Lol klaz to me sounds like you’re a bit in love with him writing him a long letter on the forums haha

Tunabros
01-20-2021, 03:07 AM
beta server problems

Tunabros
01-20-2021, 03:07 AM
you all need jesus

kuuky
01-20-2021, 01:01 PM

I think you actually need to hire this mouse because he sounds like he could be a very productive part of your team. If nothing else it will teach you guys how to do stuff and not get caught.

mattydef
01-20-2021, 04:39 PM
As a man that deeply appreciates fashionquest and strives to make every character as sexy as possible on this 20 year old Minecraft looking game, I have to side with Nate on this one (whatever the conflict is).

xdrcfrx
01-20-2021, 04:48 PM
I think you actually need to hire this mouse because he sounds like he could be a very productive part of your team. If nothing else it will teach you guys how to do stuff and not get caught.

should be careful though. if the mouse is too resourceful he will eventually promoted and could become the boss.

chevy79bu
01-20-2021, 07:10 PM
The trick is to feather the trigger. Make it so it's just barely holding on to the latch. If it's the traditional style there's two spots to put the latch. They're labeled F and S (I think). The F is "firm" - you don't want that.

-Mcoy

One of the best pieces of advice on a RNF thread in a while. Always can count on my boy Mcoy!

Bonethunder
01-20-2021, 08:33 PM
All i know is if you can get kids on the internet mad from a hot tub you are winning

Jeffari
01-20-2021, 08:44 PM
A cat will kill the mouse for you

Xanaxx
01-20-2021, 09:33 PM
Only time I see him is afk at ToV zone in

spiritsofrock
01-20-2021, 10:22 PM
Never had issues with him

Ravager
01-20-2021, 11:04 PM
A cat will kill the mouse for you
How much for this cat? I'll RMT in broad daylight to kill this mouse.

strongNpretty
01-21-2021, 12:10 PM
FIRST

You're yuck.

strongNpretty
01-21-2021, 12:29 PM
Only time I see him is afk at ToV zone in

Your profile picture screams Rob Kearney to me...

https://wikitia.com/wiki/Rob_Kearney_(Strongman)

Who for the record- is a fucking awesome human being.

Tunabros
01-21-2021, 01:07 PM
all naethyn does is AFK in tunnels now a days

Nexii
01-21-2021, 04:17 PM
Someone had to take Dremus's place

xdrcfrx
01-21-2021, 04:18 PM
How much for this cat? I'll RMT in broad daylight to kill this mouse.

is it still RMT if you're paying real currency for the out of game services of a cat?

Twochain
01-21-2021, 04:42 PM
is it still RMT if you're paying real currency for the out of game services of a cat?

Nope, that's just networking

However, if you were offering plat in exchange for out of game services of a cat...

k9quaint
01-21-2021, 06:56 PM
All i know is if you can get kids on the internet mad from a hot tub you are winning

Naeth livin rent free in Klaz's head.
Klaz can't evict him due to Covid moratorium.
Naeth sending pics from his hot tub in the mountains inside Klaz's head.
Also, we are building a better mousetrap.

This is an excellent RNF thread.

Gustoo
01-21-2021, 07:00 PM
I saw the guy that the OP hates in real life in everquest last night.

Pretty good velious era human situation going on. Humans are over played on project 1999 though

Jimjam
01-21-2021, 07:03 PM
Humans are over played on project 1999 though

Many of the players are trolls IRL so want to play a different race for roleplay purposes in game.

Gustoo
01-21-2021, 07:21 PM
Many of the players are trolls IRL so want to play a different race for roleplay purposes in game.

Now I get it. Can you add that to the wiki?

I actually did convert fully to being a Human Ranger guy but with the new lighting situation it's pretty junko for pvp.

ArbiterBlixen
01-21-2021, 08:36 PM
Naethyn should be pleased. Riot is using his raid scene revamp idea of "kill one concede one"

greasemonk
01-21-2021, 10:09 PM
Naethyn should be pleased. Riot is using his raid scene revamp idea of "kill one concede one"

An interesting strategy, I suppose. Probably better than the Freedom adoption of America's "Let Our Leaders Commit Crimes And Never Hold Him Accountable Or Punish In Any Way" strategy, however.

You mother fucking need Jesus.

ArbiterBlixen
01-21-2021, 10:39 PM
An interesting strategy, I suppose. Probably better than the Freedom adoption of America's "Let Our Leaders Commit Crimes And Never Hold Him Accountable Or Punish In Any Way" strategy, however.

Why would they need to punish him? The GMs already took care of that.

TomisFeline
01-22-2021, 05:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/WInUsin.jpg

This is me replying from my hot tub. Awesome day on the mountain by the way. They opened up some new terrain.

Also, for clarification I offered 100k for FTE's on ST golems. And for the record, I never said I didn't care about sod, I simply said I never had a chance at it.

rip OP murdered

Grumph
01-22-2021, 08:43 AM

LOL

greasemonk
01-22-2021, 10:55 AM
Why would they need to punish him? The GMs already took care of that.

He played the entire time he was 'suspended', you dolt. No docking DKP, no calls for him to step down as a leader, nothing.

Riot kicked a member for dispelling Freedom's raid mob. The fact you don't see the stark difference here is staggering.

You are as far from Jesus as possible and when he comes knocking, you gonna feel his need.

Grumph
01-22-2021, 11:03 AM
Naethyn fought for what was thought was best for AG.

Unfortunately, the market place of ideas isn’t always fair, or emotionally balanced.

Seriously, learn some math history. People got into fist fights. Over algebra equations.

ArbiterBlixen
01-22-2021, 01:53 PM
He played the entire time he was 'suspended', you dolt. No docking DKP, no calls for him to step down as a leader, nothing.

Riot kicked a member for dispelling Freedom's raid mob. The fact you don't see the stark difference here is staggering.

You are as far from Jesus as possible and when he comes knocking, you gonna feel his need.

I see a lot of crying from Riot. Is that the stark difference?

cannobeers3
01-22-2021, 03:12 PM
Cool shot. I <3 mountains. Hot tub + mountains? Pshhhh prost to that, sir.

Side note: It is interesting how some people on this forum are prone to catch phrases. Reddit?

Zipity
01-22-2021, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=Praxcthius;3246707]

Naethyn12/07/2020
ok 100k fte bonus is back in effect for prog motg if i end up on the roll list. (200k total, only counts if i'm on the list) if i win sod i'll throw in a shawl of perception and a ring of lightning to be split

How are you guys skipping over this gem? It’s blatantly obvious that the SoD was 100% his full concern nothing else. I still like naethyn better than OP but quit trying to white knight and own up to the fact you are butthurt you didn’t get SoD

Detoxx
01-22-2021, 03:23 PM

You dont seem to have an issue with your guild leader using bots to afk track easy mobs for insane amounts of DKP while cheating the server and his own guild members, though.

xdrcfrx
01-22-2021, 03:38 PM
Tracking isn't cheating.

greasemonk
01-22-2021, 07:37 PM
You dont seem to have an issue with your guild leader using bots to afk track easy mobs for insane amounts of DKP while cheating the server and his own guild members, though.

Least he doesn't log into your guild bots and attempt to train you, then lie to the staff about it after the fact. You guys didn't even try to punish him in any way, just kept letting him log into other toons and gaining DKP (70% raid attendance is absurd by the way).

I guess the only real punishment is that he had to wait 30 days to use it. You sure showed him who is boss, didn't you?

Hope Furor finds Jesus in Freedom. Lord knows that is the whole reason he left Riot!

greasemonk
01-22-2021, 07:42 PM
I see a lot of crying from Riot. Is that the stark difference?

Which keeps making these types threads, you slack-jawed sheep fucker? I'm just over here trying to call you smooth brained butt sniffers out for the absurdities that you keep drooling onto the forums.

Get with Jesus or get with the Devil. Either way, get more creative.

greasemonk
01-22-2021, 07:44 PM
Which keeps making

Which guild keeps making*

That should help the sentence along a little better, sorry for this typing error.

Remember to type with Jesus everyone.

getsome
01-22-2021, 08:02 PM
Triple poster. ^

greasemonk
01-22-2021, 08:23 PM
Triple poster. ^

Holy fuck, you so good at that. Are you going to show us how good you are shapes next?

Carpenter Jesus laughs at your basic levels. Need Him. Embrace Him.

Loke
01-22-2021, 08:40 PM

My take away from this is that Riot was willing to throw a long time member under the bus to keep those pixels flowing, where as Freedom decided to accept punishment and stick by a member who did something stupid.

freedom.guild99.org if you want to raid with players who put people before pixels!

greasemonk
01-22-2021, 08:52 PM
My take away from this is that Riot was willing to throw a long time member under the bus to keep those pixels flowing, where as Freedom decided to accept punishment and stick by a member who did something stupid.

freedom.guild99.org if you want to raid with players who put people before pixels!

No, Riot kicked the individual because it is an obvious raid violation and something that Riot members know not to engage in. Riot did this to attempt to resolve the matter with in-game resolutions. GMs had to investigate what Furor did.

You didn't kick/punish Furor because of the 'pixel flow', you armpit fetish freak. Tell me why he had 70% raid attendance throughout that timeframe? Furor doesn't 'warmbody'. Who was the one poop-socking ST and tons of other mobs for you while you waited for the batphone that you all say you hate?

These things are easy for Jesus, who you really need.

Loke
01-22-2021, 09:12 PM
The entire guild eating a week long suspension was done to increase our pixel flow... you've figured out our secret pixel strategy.

Also, Jesus wouldn't support kink shaming.

greasemonk
01-22-2021, 09:33 PM
The entire guild eating a week long suspension was done to increase our pixel flow... you've figured out our secret pixel strategy.

The GMs enforced this, not your guild. Are you intentionally trying to be dumb at this poitn?

I've said it before and I will say again, you mother fucking need Hooked on Phonics.

Also, Jesus wouldn't support kink shaming.

At least you aren't wrong this time.

Detoxx
01-23-2021, 01:22 AM
(70% raid attendance is absurd by the way).

Really going to talk about RA when your guild leader cheated his way to a 95% LIFETIME raid percentage with 2000 raids a year. Thats laughable.

Detoxx
01-23-2021, 01:40 AM
5790/6303 raids life time. Talk about disgusting! Lets look at the tracking he has that he "legitimately" got:

7208 DKP earned Adjustement. The next highest is less than half that at 3514. Yall got played to BiS he cleric as he botted easy tracking to claim raids and DKP while afk lolol.

Id take someone getting pissed off at Arcler (reasonably so, have you tried to deal with him) and having a moment of weakness and training for the intent to kill them, not get a mob rather than have a leader who uses and abuses his members and steals DKPs and items from his members.

Not even a choice.

Swish
01-23-2021, 01:45 AM
2000 raids a year.

https://i.imgur.com/WCcdvoX.gif

ScottBerta
01-23-2021, 02:25 AM
[QUOTE=greasemonk;3248265]The GMs enforced this, not your guild. Are you intentionally trying to be dumb at this poitn?

point* taken

Loke
01-23-2021, 02:49 AM
The GMs enforced this, not your guild. Are you intentionally trying to be dumb at this poitn?

I've said it before and I will say again, you mother fucking need Hooked on Phonics.

At least you aren't wrong this time.

You really need things spelled out for you don't you? Yes, the GMs enforced the suspension, but instead of throwing our member under the bus to avoid it, we took it. Riot on the other hand had no problem instantly distancing themselves from a long time member who did something dumb to avoid a suspension.

One guild values a good player who did something dumb over a single cycle, the other has no qualms about kicking someone to get their weekly pixel fix.

Viscere
01-23-2021, 02:58 AM
Greasemonk :

-triple posts out of saltiness
-gets dunked by about everyone itt
-seems a bit slow and limited, to be fair lol

I wonder who they are in Criot?

Alsp why keep talking about jesus ? You sound like a 4 yr old with mum jokes btw

The truth is out there

feniin
01-23-2021, 03:00 AM
Any sane guild would kick someone for flagrantly breaking server rules. But Aftermath/Freedom never did care much for the rules, I suppose. :o

Viscere
01-23-2021, 06:21 AM
cuck smiley -> :o

greasemonk
01-23-2021, 08:24 AM
Really going to talk about RA when your guild leader cheated his way to a 95% LIFETIME raid percentage with 2000 raids a year. Thats laughable.

This is one of your leaders, everyone. This guy is whining about imaginary currency while doing everything he can to obtain said imaginary currency, especially if it protects and deflects attention away from his favorite wage slave (Furor is that person, in case you cannot follow the thinly veiled imagery).

Know what Jesus said about wealth? Probably something poignant, he is Jesus.

greasemonk
01-23-2021, 08:25 AM
Greasemonk :

-triple posts out of saltiness
-gets dunked by about everyone itt
-seems a bit slow and limited, to be fair lol

I wonder who they are in Criot?

Alsp why keep talking about jesus ? You sound like a 4 yr old with mum jokes btw

The truth is out there

At least Detoxx responded to one of my posts. You still looking for that kind of attention aren't you, son?

Keep it up! He will notice you one day!

LazyHydras
01-23-2021, 08:33 AM
the last few pages of this thread are super cringe. y'all need some garlic.

greasemonk
01-23-2021, 09:34 AM
the last few pages of this thread are super cringe. y'all need some garlic.

Don't you have a macro that spams text of a guild leader attempting to be a shitbag in OOC?

LazyHydras
01-23-2021, 09:36 AM
Don't you have a macro that spams text of a guild leader attempting to be a shitbag in OOC?

lol. you're funny.

Praxcthius
01-23-2021, 07:34 PM
I dunno who Greasemonk is but I'm gonna attempt to put this thread back on track, due to anytime someone says something about anything other than "Freedom bad, Furor worse, Detoxx insert same ole shit different day saying" "AG sheep, can't do nothing".

This thread is about Naethyn being a butthurt cuck cuz he wanted an sod so much. He then left AG showing his butthurtedness. Perhaps we can suggest a topical cream for that disruption of yer bumption. Naethyn replies with. "i made an app, I got cash, I can go skiing and sit in a hottub."

Some people like you, some people don't. I'm just reiterating the point of you being a complete and utter ass to a guild who really liked you. It sucked how you went off on everyone and tried to shame us to all of our warrior friends in the guild to make them think we were screwing them over. You were insidious in your diatribe and attempted to cause dissension in the guild. Not too many people gave it much thought after you left except to poke fun about how you went off.
You couldn't be out of the spotlight though. "Hire my tanking services, and pity me as I once again try to make myself the center of attention in an rnf thread." Hence why I said what I said. Your selfishness showed like a big bright comet getting ready to hit the earth. You could've done your deguilding in a whole different way and people would have smiled shook your hand (figuratively) and wished you well as you went off into your sunset. You didn't though did ya?

Klazdaxthun

Happy Trails to You

Tunabros
01-23-2021, 08:38 PM
I swear visceral's comeback is only "criot!" or "salt"

regandna
01-23-2021, 09:44 PM
I swear visceral's comeback is only "criot!" or "salt"

Minimal IQ problems. They cannot think outside of the small box they exist within.

ArbiterBlixen
01-23-2021, 09:51 PM
Who killed more targets this cycle Naethyn or Riot?

questever
03-15-2021, 06:13 PM
Have no clue who Naethyn is, but I do recall Troop dumping him in a trashcan in ec tunnel. Good times

hobart
03-15-2021, 06:19 PM
Way to waste 3 bone chips.

imperiouskitten
03-16-2021, 12:41 PM
Looks like lack of fresh snow.

Good point, my mountain home is under at least 6 feet for another month.

Arteker
03-16-2021, 09:57 PM
Naethyn was in Rampage and even they denied him a SoD lol. Speaks volumes.

it went to my paws ,But havent loged in a while so maybe a guide opened the account and stole it all like in good old times.

Arteker
03-16-2021, 10:02 PM
Pros
People know who Naethyn is unlike the OP

Cons
Probably won't take me on a skiing trip

But i do can king admiral sexiest naximus I. all that we must discuss is how good at rubbing my back u can be

KansasComrade
03-17-2021, 03:58 PM
Some of you ought to be forced to play only single player RPGs

Better yet, single player EQ.

Hibren
03-17-2021, 04:22 PM
This thread is proof blue 99 needs to be wiped so Teal can take its place.

strongNpretty
03-17-2021, 04:31 PM
This thread is proof blue 99 needs to be wiped so Teal can take its place.

Nah... Been here for 5 years now, only seen 2 dragons be taken down with my own eyes.. Plenty of content left to see and do for a lifetime personally.. Pace yourself next time and you wouldn't have to play the same game over the span of 4 servers...

Penish
03-18-2021, 10:29 AM
I believe StrongNpretty, it will take him a lifetime to explore EQ. lol

strongNpretty
03-18-2021, 12:24 PM
I believe StrongNpretty, it will take him a lifetime to explore EQ. lol

You god damn right!