consider blue

Izmael
01-19-2021, 05:17 PM
is this a meme99 only thread?
ok

sorry u lost

Evia
01-19-2021, 09:18 PM
Imagine ________ on a 20 year old elf sim.

Bardp1999
01-19-2021, 09:28 PM
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks

Boptop
01-20-2021, 05:18 PM
Cucks of Guk?

GinnasP99
01-20-2021, 06:08 PM
Drugs towers

Ravager
01-20-2021, 11:09 PM
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks
You're all Cucks
So? Cucks get off on cucking, otherwise there'd be no cucks. If they're getting off, then how can they be shamed? They're sated. Good for you cucks, busting a nut while cucking! Way to be!

Bach
01-21-2021, 01:18 AM
Sig

Ok, I'll bite, what ruling?

Croco
01-21-2021, 01:20 AM
Ok, I'll bite, what ruling?

You'll have to ask Galach. He locked and deleted the thread for no reason.

Gatordash
01-21-2021, 01:58 AM
You'll have to ask Galach. He locked and deleted the thread for no reason.

He literally quoted the reason.

Croco
01-21-2021, 02:29 AM
He literally quoted the reason.

He quoted something that was unrelated to the post he closed and eventually deleted.

Nirgon
01-21-2021, 10:14 AM
Want you all to know Galach is a great guy and volunteer but he has his orders from the top. Not being a sarcastic dick or anything. I mean it for realsies.

Jimjam
01-21-2021, 12:01 PM
Want you all to know Galach is a great guy and volunteer but he has his orders from the top. Not being a sarcastic dick or anything. I mean it for realsies.

This is not true, anything Customer Service do which we don't like is because of that individual person being completely unsympathetic and trying to spite us.

OuterChimp
01-21-2021, 12:03 PM
I once handed stuff into the wrong NPC. It took a while, but Galshch and Merndren helped me get my shit back.

strongNpretty
01-21-2021, 12:04 PM
Somebody help Nirgon in 2021.....

DisbeAsos
01-21-2021, 12:34 PM
Theres already a food stamp program...

Somebody help Nirgon in 2021.....

-TK-
01-21-2021, 06:19 PM
He quoted something that was unrelated to the post he closed and eventually deleted.

It's locked but still there to be viewed.

PSA: One can't be using logic and facts around here like that or they start getting all Twitter 2021 on you. Precedent has shown that P99 is not a supporter of free speech on their platforms, but that is their right as a private entity providing said platform under current US laws, and we must respect that fact. If you've been here for any length of time, you should know by now that dissent is not allowed 'round here. Conform, pras the staff's words as gospel, or don't log in. Can I get an A-Menden?!

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376727

reznor_
01-21-2021, 06:30 PM
Sounds like hotkarlmarxbros is a server noob and probably thinks he/she understands the rules better than he/she does.

reznor_
01-21-2021, 06:38 PM
When Riot literally has cameramen not raiding, and following their competition around (OBS blazing) to try and pin something on them, idiocy is bound to occur.

There was a post from Arcler or *ity a year or two ago in the blue UN (I've since left because I can't stand to watch) for something about "good sportmanship, lets turn off the camera and just play the game". Riot is still a massive hypocrite when it comes to lawyerquesting (even worse than they were when they first formed), crying wolf while simultaneously writing a petition for nearly every mob they lose because their rotating staff of raid leaders (makes one wonder why it rotates like this) has their own strange interpretation of a rule. The thin glue which holds Riot together now is merely pixels (which they used to get all the time, truly a non-sarcastic props here), but that is now being eroded.

Croco
01-21-2021, 07:59 PM
It's locked but still there to be viewed.

PSA: One can't be using logic and facts around here like that or they start getting all Twitter 2021 on you. Precedent has shown that P99 is not a supporter of free speech on their platforms, but that is their right as a private entity providing said platform under current US laws, and we must respect that fact. If you've been here for any length of time, you should know by now that dissent is not allowed 'round here. Conform, pras the staff's words as gospel, or don't log in. Can I get an A-Menden?!

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376727

good catch, I didn't realize it had been pushed so far down the list I just assumed it was deleted

Croco
01-21-2021, 08:13 PM
When Riot literally has cameramen not raiding, and following their competition around (OBS blazing) to try and pin something on them, idiocy is bound to occur.

When the leader of an opposing guild logs in a riot guild bot and tries, fails, then tries again and the second time succeeds in training his former guild are you really going to sit there and tell me that having a ton of people running fraps and some subset of those people watching what the opposing guild is up to is somehow a bad idea?

Do I need to link the classic REEtoxx "sends you a tell" signature? What about the recording of Furoar talking about how you guys have a direct line to GM's via phone call and calling every other guild in the UN "losers". How long have your last couple growth clears taken? Just curious. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Zephys
01-21-2021, 08:25 PM
I will say that locking a thread that's calling out a GM ruling looks very bad.

Bardp1999
01-21-2021, 08:59 PM
The main reason I hated BDA for most of my P99 career is because they decided to farm juggs as a guild when Trak was in window and the other guilds at the time lost their minds and started REEEEing hard. The outcome degraded into you cant have anyone past the zone line during a window if your guild is contesting. Made my Sebelis grouping miserable because I have no interest in killing Trakanon ever the 20th time or whatever. I guess the real enemy of my hate should have been the elf lawyers (in hindsight). I am sorry BDA (fuck you though Chest)

Nexii
01-22-2021, 12:04 AM
I didn't understand the thread if anything GMs let everyone off very light compared to the past

Nirgon
01-22-2021, 12:53 AM
The main reason I hated BDA for most of my P99 career is because they decided to farm juggs as a guild when Trak was in window and the other guilds at the time lost their minds and started REEEEing hard. The outcome degraded into you cant have anyone past the zone line during a window if your guild is contesting. Made my Sebelis grouping miserable because I have no interest in killing Trakanon ever the 20th time or whatever. I guess the real enemy of my hate should have been the elf lawyers (in hindsight). I am sorry BDA (fuck you though Chest)

You'd love BDA Lotus here on green

Arvan
01-22-2021, 03:02 AM
So are all the people who are furious about social media lockdowns also furious about the p99 lockdowns?

Connor
01-22-2021, 09:20 AM
what did i miss

arsenalpow
01-22-2021, 10:23 AM

Wasn’t my call actually. You can point your ire at Anthrax.

OuterChimp
01-22-2021, 10:28 AM
I'd hate to be a GM on the Blue Server....sheesh. It seems like all you guys do is argue about raid mobs.

Croco
01-22-2021, 12:21 PM
I'd hate to be a GM on the Blue Server....sheesh. It seems like all you guys do is argue about raid mobs.

Yeah it's almost like poor handling of the raid scene has lead to this point and with better rules, better direction, and actual consequences would lead to a better server. A guild leader logged in another guild's bot and trained their raid. That person is still guild leader and is still able to play on the blue server. Let that sink in. People have been perma banned for much much less.

Terrok
01-22-2021, 04:33 PM
Yeah it's almost like poor handling of the raid scene has lead to this point and with better rules, better direction, and actual consequences would lead to a better server. A guild leader logged in another guild's bot and trained their raid. That person is still guild leader and is still able to play on the blue server. Let that sink in. People have been perma banned for much much less.

Don't forget "he acted alone" yet somehow his actual character handed the riot bot an idol, but wasn't banned for boxing either. and his co leader encouraging poor sportsmanship. it pays to pay.

sydbarrett25
01-22-2021, 04:46 PM
Its times like these I wonder what Mr. Chortles Snortles would say

xdrcfrx
01-22-2021, 04:53 PM
Its times like these I wonder what Mr. Chortles Snortles would say

BiG SiP

Zephys
01-23-2021, 05:53 PM
Enable raid zone guild PVP pls

Vallaen
01-23-2021, 06:00 PM
Why do people think activating PVP in raid zones would fix issues? Theres reasons why red is generally dead.

Zephys
01-23-2021, 06:02 PM
There's a difference between entire servers having PVP and reserving it for the most hotly contested zones.

I'd rather hear about these whiners slaughtering each other en masse than hearing about their loot disputes. Compounds with the fact that it seems like most folks despise the way the GMs rule raid disputes.

Let em bleed.

Kief
01-24-2021, 08:36 PM
Nirgon. Consider taking a break.

For real.

azeth
01-24-2021, 10:31 PM
Thinking Nirgon got hit with a covid related layoff and since then has been a completely over immersed shit poster

Swish
01-25-2021, 02:23 AM
Why do people think activating PVP in raid zones would fix issues? Theres reasons why red is generally dead.

Because who wants to be an elf court overseer handling the same complaints for the 50th time about how pixels were stolen, mobs were trained, and have to sit through a ton of footage proving exactly when, where, why and how a rule was broken while also having to assess whether Soandso1 or Soandso2 should receive an account suspension, if their guild should take a hit and the knock on effect of any judgement on what is already a trash raid scene run by full time players who don't have real jobs.

PvP on, CSR off. Try it.

Either sort your disagreements yourselves or get your corpses each time, ez pz. Staff will be less stressed and might even get enough of a break to run an event in EC for people who recently came to play for the nostalgia <3

Arvan
01-25-2021, 02:41 AM
Because who wants to be an elf court overseer handling the same complaints for the 50th time about how pixels were stolen, mobs were trained, and have to sit through a ton of footage proving exactly when, where, why and how a rule was broken while also having to assess whether Soandso1 or Soandso2 should receive an account suspension, if their guild should take a hit and the knock on effect of any judgement on what is already a trash raid scene run by full time players who don't have real jobs.

PvP on, CSR off. Try it.

Either sort your disagreements yourselves or get your corpses each time, ez pz. Staff will be less stressed and might even get enough of a break to run an event in EC for people who recently came to play for the nostalgia <3

Or they could yknow stop breaking the rules every single week? Just a crazy thought i had

enjchanter
01-25-2021, 02:58 AM
breaking the rules is more fun ngl

Swish
01-25-2021, 03:41 AM
Or they could yknow stop breaking the rules every single week? Just a crazy thought i had

That's worked well up to now.

Croco
01-25-2021, 03:51 AM
That's worked well up to now.

When the consequences are basically a wrist slap or sometimes nothing at all it's going to keep happening. A person who was suspended from just after Thanksgiving till Jan 1st had an over 70% RA during the time he was suspended. I'm sure he learned a valuable lesson.

Nirgon
01-25-2021, 06:15 AM

For real.

No

Thinking Nirgon got hit with a covid related layoff and since then has been a completely over immersed shit poster

Nope

greasemonk
01-25-2021, 10:53 AM
If I remember correctly, the feature isn't active on Blue currently.

These mother fuckers need PVP Jesus.

imperiouskitten
01-25-2021, 11:40 AM
if u swap the middle two letters in nirgon it becomes a bannable name. like an epithet for a robot ethnoid

OuterChimp
01-25-2021, 01:14 PM
Big words like epithet should be banned on these fourms.

Nirgon
01-25-2021, 04:52 PM
Some bros don't wanna be bros, bro.

Zephys
01-25-2021, 08:48 PM
Not actually suggesting this, but imagine a second pvp enabled instance of just the major raid zones.

kuuky
01-25-2021, 08:58 PM
Sounds like a suggestion to me.

OuterChimp
01-26-2021, 10:24 AM
Can a suggestion be an imagine without being a suggestion to start with?

gredoo
04-26-2021, 07:35 AM
Bring back the thing where people could play as mobs.

starkind
04-26-2021, 08:57 AM

For real.

Not actually suggesting this, but imagine a second pvp enabled instance of just the major raid zones.

Don't u already have loot on red Nirgon? Just log in and be mad at Perdition because they own u and you are completely helpless with that attitude of yours. :cool:

Nirgon
04-26-2021, 10:08 AM
Who the hell is Perdition

UrkTheSlayer
04-26-2021, 10:37 AM
if u swap the middle two letters in nirgon it becomes a bannable name. like an epithet for a robot ethnoid
Big words like epithet should be banned on these fourms.

You guys are gonna give someone a brain aneurism.

starkind
04-26-2021, 10:47 AM
TIL: Nirgon can't cope on green, blue, or red.

Nirgon
04-26-2021, 10:51 AM
No, I got what I wanted