PDA

View Full Version : GMs suspend <Riot> From Kael and ToV

Nibblewitz
01-19-2021, 12:49 AM
These actions, and the willful refusal to make them right, is what causes the toxic atmosphere that poisons and destroys raiding on the server.

Couldn't agree more.

karadin
01-19-2021, 12:50 AM
It's great because petitions are terrific practice for my middle school debate team.

Grumph
01-19-2021, 12:55 AM
Can’t we all just get along?

Terrok
01-19-2021, 01:41 AM
P99 is a Pay to Win server

Bardp1999
01-19-2021, 01:54 AM
Another great Statue and Avatar of War kill at 4 AM Eastern! We are a true 24/7 raiding guild. Find a raiding schedule that fits YOUR life, not fit your life around raids!

Went to the Blue forums to laugh at Riot, came across this jewel (this post is from Christmas Eve) - Can't make this shit up, straight from their recruitment thread.

Seriously hope <Riot> is suspended indefinitely, not joking even a little bit

reznor_
01-19-2021, 02:03 AM
https://i.imgur.com/5QwrIBf.png

reznor_
01-19-2021, 02:05 AM
https://i.imgur.com/4fPCVdT.png

Swish
01-19-2021, 02:37 AM

Arvan
01-19-2021, 02:39 AM
Maybe some of you who haven’t bathed in 10 years from EQ addiction will get your chance this week heheh

Terrok
01-19-2021, 03:09 AM
Maybe some of you who haven’t bathed in 10 years from EQ addiction will get your chance this week heheh

Its like washing the oil crude off your car, then it starts leaking. better to just not wash it.

spiritsofrock
01-19-2021, 03:20 AM
Where’s the yall need Jesus person when you need him to post for science sake

Croco
01-19-2021, 05:11 AM

science and jesus don't mix, that's how we ended up with jan 6th

Viscere
01-19-2021, 06:59 AM
These actions, and the willful refusal to make them right, is what causes the toxic atmosphere that poisons and destroys raiding on the server.

https://i.imgur.com/z6rNAYS.gif

Pootle
01-19-2021, 08:00 AM
https://i.imgur.com/z6rNAYS.gif

Kinda funny given your OP and the fact that you guys got banned too.

Viscere
01-19-2021, 08:44 AM
yeah but atleast we don't pretend to be server white knights whilst we get dunked, u feel?

that's why double the kek, thanks to prius driver in chief

Mblake81
01-19-2021, 09:48 AM
*celebrates by shaving legs*

regandna
01-19-2021, 09:53 AM
P99 is a Pay to Win server

Agreed

ArbiterBlixen
01-19-2021, 09:57 AM
Still, Riot got off light. They've been flouting the rules for months. Desperation brings out the worst in people.

regandna
01-19-2021, 10:06 AM
Desperation brings out the worst in people.

True!!

Legidias
01-19-2021, 10:49 AM
Imagine a world where play nice policies exist and people actually take the spirit of that into play.

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 11:28 AM
Toxx and friends are never going to win.

Viscere
01-19-2021, 11:33 AM
well sitting guildless in EC trying to flip items at twice their price after rage quitting AG, you certainly aren't either mate

sydbarrett25
01-19-2021, 11:36 AM
What is wrong with driving a prius?

reznor_
01-19-2021, 11:42 AM

Was wondering when the self-righteous holy man was going to pipe up.

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 11:45 AM
Was wondering when the self-righteous holy man was going to pipe up.

Quote me when its not a group ban.

Allishia
01-19-2021, 12:02 PM
Its not a terrible thing, we can lvl alts now! woot woot =)

Zyth
01-19-2021, 12:13 PM

Haha, get a load of this guy! If you aren't down with the toxic masculinity, then P99 isn't for you.

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 12:22 PM
Imagine fighting a fight when the best you can possibly do is another casual week when all the while the other side doesn't see it as a loss as long as the "other side" is banned too.

fritzad1
01-19-2021, 12:28 PM

Guy makes fun of someone for driving a prius while living in his mom's basement and gets to drive his mom's tesla when she is isn't working.

Detoxx
01-19-2021, 12:31 PM
Imagine fighting a fight when the best you can possibly do is another casual week when all the while the other side doesn't see it as a loss as long as the "other side" is banned too.

The fight isnt fought through petitions, Naethyn.

karadin
01-19-2021, 12:42 PM

I feel like the irony of this thread is completely lost on you, and that's a shame.

Mblake81
01-19-2021, 12:50 PM

This is not a question a man should ask, even a happily married man who owns a prius because it makes good sense.

2eazy4
01-19-2021, 01:14 PM
Imagine Ragequitting a guild because you couldnt get a slot for SoD when you dont even put time into ST track or race....feels bad man

Tunabros
01-19-2021, 01:23 PM

lmao

Linksfather
01-19-2021, 01:26 PM
The only issue i have with Riots raid leadership is that every kill Riot doesn't get is a petition. There isn't an encounter that somebody hasn't needle picked a infraction from. Even if its irrelevant. Furthermore, they will send TMZ to raids they have no business with just to fraps some potential infraction... so they can petition..
I have no issue with Riot players and competition. But the holier than thou is out of control.

Allishia
01-19-2021, 01:28 PM
Imagine Ragequitting a guild because you couldnt get a slot for SoD when you dont even put time into ST track or race....feels bad man

rofl ya i was sad too, i loged in but i wasnt at the last golem raid so couldnt roll, grrr =P

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 01:34 PM

Imagine going for a Trak when ST golem SoD competition is live, and then wiping to Trak while Kittens cleans up, while SoD golem spawns, all because you aren't a warrior and are completely selfish and wasn't going to get an SoD anyways.

/bigoof

I wasn't ever getting a sod slot, that's not why I left. I left because of the complete selfishness to the other warriors in your guild, along with the terrible leadership decisions AG constantly employs.

OuterChimp
01-19-2021, 01:41 PM
This doesn't happen on Teal as we all share dragons and help each other out.

2eazy4
01-19-2021, 01:47 PM
You call the guild selfish but you spent 3k dkp on a primal 1hb to deny the monks, then cry about guild going for trak. I dont see any freedom members crying about that call. Only YOU

Imagine going for a Trak when ST golem SoD competition is live, and then wiping to Trak while Kittens cleans up, while SoD golem spawns, all because you aren't a warrior and are completely selfish and wasn't going to get an SoD anyways.

/bigoof

I wasn't ever getting a sod slot, that's not why I left. I left because of the complete selfishness to the other warriors in your guild, along with the terrible leadership decisions AG constantly employs.

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 01:54 PM
Justify it however you want.

1. You aren't a warrior.
2. You weren't getting SOD.
3. Go for Trak because step 1.

Imagine the level of pixel hunger and selfishness it takes to go after a Trak this many years into Velious because of the steps above? Zero regrets.

Detoxx
01-19-2021, 01:56 PM
Actually, I made the extremely regrettable call to kill that Trak. Very misinformed, Naethyn.

2eazy4
01-19-2021, 01:57 PM
4. Dumping DKP on 1hb to deny your guild monks...the hypocrisy

Justify it however you want.

1. You aren't a warrior.
2. You weren't getting SOD.
3. Go for Trak because step 1.

Imagine the level of pixel hunger and selfishness it takes to go after a Trak this many years into Velious because of the steps above? Zero regrets.

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 02:02 PM
Actually, I made the extremely regrettable call to kill that Trak. Very misinformed, Naethyn.

along with the terrible leadership decisions AG constantly employs.

Note who is making the leadership calls for AG.

imsorryGMs
01-19-2021, 02:12 PM
Yea naet, address this 3k dkp 1hb purchase please.

Mockba1980
01-19-2021, 02:17 PM
Naethyn, salinity level in your mouth must be crazy high ! Jezz

Detoxx
01-19-2021, 02:18 PM
Note who is making the leadership calls for AG.

As opposed to your solid leadership which netted you absolutely no success? Please, get out of here Naethyn. You, of all people, cant call any leadership into question.

Hideousclaw
01-19-2021, 02:18 PM
The only issue i have with Riots raid leadership is that every kill Riot doesn't get is a petition. There isn't an encounter that somebody hasn't needle picked a infraction from. Even if its irrelevant. Furthermore, they will send TMZ to raids they have no business with just to fraps some potential infraction... so they can petition..
I have no issue with Riot players and competition. But the holier than thou is out of control.

The amount of deflecting and flat out ignoring their own role in them getting suspended is insane. Even during the mega ban I basically got a half-assed “I guess we are” from Riot leadership in regards to accepting their role in getting banned. It’s sad that they still think they’re some squeaky clean savior of the server.

indiscriminate_hater
01-19-2021, 02:19 PM

/bigoof

Imagine thinking an extra 1 in 4 chance to obtain a single SoD would do more to advance your guild than getting several toons VP keyed.

imsorryGMs
01-19-2021, 02:25 PM
The amount of deflecting and flat out ignoring their own role in them getting suspended is insane. Even during the mega ban I basically got a half-assed “I guess we are” from Riot leadership in regards to accepting their role in getting banned. It’s sad that they still think they’re some squeaky clean savior of the server.

As a Riot member, I found it fuckin hilarious that we got suspended. The amount of petitions since the mega ban has gone up and we seem to cry then petition every single contested encounter. It's pretty sad and honestly quite annoying to have leadership that snitches every chance they get.

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 02:25 PM
Yea naet, address this 3k dkp 1hb purchase please.

There are very few items left for me to care about and I legitimately see dual wielding primals as an upgrade. DPS is measured in fractions at the top levels and procing avatar as soon as possible is one of the few upgrades I had left.

On joining AG I made it pretty clear what I was going for. There was no secret. In fact when I won it the next two monks in line congratulated me privately and were happy I got it. I’m a man of my word, I said I was going for it for a long time so I did. There are much better ways to “deny” than blowing 3k dkp.

Justifying going for a Trak to deny your fellow warrior brothers is hardly a comparison of some guy spending his hard earned dkp as he sees fit.

regandna
01-19-2021, 02:27 PM
I say we have a fucking arena battle to settle this shit. There is nothing that can bond a group back together more than a good punch in the face. Get your best fighters and line em up!!

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 02:28 PM
As opposed to your solid leadership which netted you absolutely no success? Please, get out of here Naethyn. You, of all people, cant call any leadership into question.

This is the attitude/reason AG and FR haven’t merged. I’m not sure what’s worse, holier than thou riot, or AG can’t do anything without us Freedom.

Mockba1980
01-19-2021, 02:39 PM
This thread was fun until Naethyn show up and wash us with his egocentric side. Sad !

Nexii
01-19-2021, 02:43 PM
This is the attitude/reason AG and FR haven’t merged. I’m not sure what’s worse, holier than thou riot, or AG can’t do anything without us Freedom.

Ooo do Freedom next!

imsorryGMs
01-19-2021, 02:43 PM
There are very few items left for me to care about and I legitimately see dual wielding primals as an upgrade. DPS is measured in fractions at the top levels and procing avatar as soon as possible is one of the few upgrades I had left.

On joining AG I made it pretty clear what I was going for. There was no secret. In fact when I won it the next two monks in line congratulated me privately and were happy I got it. I’m a man of my word, I said I was going for it for a long time so I did. There are much better ways to “deny” than blowing 3k dkp.

Justifying going for a Trak to deny your fellow warrior brothers is hardly a comparison of some guy spending his hard earned dkp as he sees fit.

I 100% agree, your dkp so spend it how ya want big dog

Loke
01-19-2021, 02:53 PM

Pretty sure he wasn't talking about AG's leadership, but yours specifically. Remember when you tried to blow up the alliance over a Vindi? Solid leadership right there bud. AG has some good people in their leadership, you just weren't one of them.

Also, as a Freedom warrior, I really couldn't care less about the SoD. Sure, it'd be cool to have, but it is ultimately a vanity item. It isn't going to enable you to do anything you couldn't do before, and throwing a bitch fit about it just shows what your priorities are. Detoxx made a bad call. Wasn't the first time, won't be the last. Crying about it doesn't accomplish anything though.

regandna
01-19-2021, 02:54 PM
I 100% agree, your DKP so spend it how ya want big dog

I have seen people in Freedom legitimately scam DKP, so they don't have much to say, TBH. I advise anyone in Freedom to go dig through the DKP logs for themselves.

Viscere
01-19-2021, 03:01 PM
Imagine rage quitting a guild, dumping your DKP due to high sodium levels and becoming an EC rat trying to scam people all while still posting here taunting people actually playing the game

Loke
01-19-2021, 03:06 PM
I have seen people in Freedom legitimately scam DKP, so they don't have much to say, TBH. I advise anyone in Freedom to go dig through the DKP logs for themselves.

As opposed to Riot, whose leader has a 92% life time raid attendance and a DKP adjustment more than double the 2nd highest person. Surely that is all above board. :rolleyes:

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 03:07 PM
Pretty sure he wasn't talking about AG's leadership, but yours specifically. Remember when you tried to blow up the alliance over a Vindi?

You’re referring to the time freedoms leadership threatened to leave the alliance over me going for a vindi that freedom wiped to? I think you have your facts wrong on this one. I simply said I can’t effectively raid lead with your team calling all our shots. Over a vindi....

imsorryGMs
01-19-2021, 03:10 PM
Pretty sure he wasn't talking about AG's leadership, but yours specifically. Remember when you tried to blow up the alliance over a Vindi? Solid leadership right there bud. AG has some good people in their leadership, you just weren't one of them.

Also, as a Freedom warrior, I really couldn't care less about the SoD. Sure, it'd be cool to have, but it is ultimately a vanity item. It isn't going to enable you to do anything you couldn't do before, and throwing a bitch fit about it just shows what your priorities are. Detoxx made a bad call. Wasn't the first time, won't be the last. Crying about it doesn't accomplish anything though.

I'm really curious to see how well freedom and AG would do killing things on their own

Loke
01-19-2021, 03:19 PM
You’re referring to the time freedoms leadership threatened to leave the alliance over me going for a vindi that freedom wiped to? I think you have your facts wrong on this one. I simply said I can’t effectively raid lead with your team calling all our shots. Over a vindi....

Do you know how many Vindis Freedom hasn't contested because AG was already there? Quite a few. Can you think of a time Freedom has swooped in to snipe a Vindi from AG? I can't. See, the fact that you don't recognize why that was a dick move is exactly the type of "leadership" Detoxx was talking about. Shitting on your supposed allies over Vindi loot is just an all around bad decision no matter which way you slice it.

Duane
01-19-2021, 03:22 PM
You call the guild selfish but you spent 3k dkp on a primal 1hb to deny the monks, then cry about guild going for trak. I dont see any freedom members crying about that call. Only YOU

My rogue has a primal 1hb as well.

https://i.imgur.com/jYPzZNR.png

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 03:30 PM
Imagine rage quitting a guild, dumping your DKP due to high sodium levels

Not sure what this means but I’m literally replying from a mountain chairlift at 12kft. How are you spending your afternoon?

https://i.imgur.com/DSflR6b.jpg

regandna
01-19-2021, 03:35 PM
Not sure what this means but I’m literally replying from a mountain chairlift at 12kft. How are you spending your afternoon?

Killer view mate!

imsorryGMs
01-19-2021, 03:37 PM

*big mountain dew sip*

falkun
01-19-2021, 03:38 PM
I'm really curious to see how well freedom and AG would do killing things on their own

P99 UN #speaker-only Discord:

Valick <AG> 01/10/2021
Vulak ToD Friday night at 1am est, about an hour after DB's Lady M/Koi. Doze and Aary have already been killed again

Samoht
01-19-2021, 03:41 PM

That's a lot of salt.

-TK-
01-19-2021, 03:44 PM

Looks like Breck.

greasemonk
01-19-2021, 03:44 PM

Yall mother fuckers need Jesus

greasemonk
01-19-2021, 03:52 PM
The fight isnt fought through petitions, Naethyn.

Oh, how right you are...

Tunabros
01-19-2021, 04:01 PM
lol

Toxigen
01-19-2021, 04:12 PM

nice

Nexii
01-19-2021, 04:22 PM

Take me with you!

Viscere
01-19-2021, 05:02 PM
That's a lot of salt.

so much salt that he's surfing it

Sancta
01-19-2021, 05:58 PM
https://wiki.project1999.com/Sceptre_of_Destruction

karadin
01-19-2021, 06:20 PM

To what end? We work well together and it takes both guilds combined to match Riot’s numbers. Working separately obviously wouldn’t be as successful. That’s sort of the point of an alliance, no?

Twochain
01-19-2021, 06:30 PM

We won for years bro. You know this, because you left AW to join AM. You were one of the first to jump ship

And when you raided with us, you were well liked. Well I guess I can't speak for everyone, but I liked you. I don't remember there being any issues. From either side.

Nobody was denying you pixels by going for Trak. You think Detoxx wouldn't like a chance to roll for a SoD?

SoD is also grossly overrated. I'd literally only want one for a ranger twink.

Why don't you consider rolling a monk?

Also what are you looking for in trades for that ruby tear.

Mblake81
01-19-2021, 06:38 PM
Take me with you!

https://i.imgur.com/FNB14VZ.jpg

Swish
01-19-2021, 07:15 PM

You were in EC a couple of hours before this photo went up. Get some help.

Nexii
01-19-2021, 07:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FNB14VZ.jpg

Skiing in fursuit seems like an accident waiting to happen. The heads do not provide very good vision

Detoxx
01-19-2021, 07:54 PM

Oh this has nothing to do with AG. This has to do with your terrible leadership and then you calling into question AGs and mine. AG was crippled by you. I only got to witness a few of your bad calls, they had to deal with it much longer.

Mblake81
01-19-2021, 09:15 PM
Skiing in fursuit seems like an accident waiting to happen. The heads do not provide very good vision

https://i.imgur.com/6fLtsa0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/AAEaVVO.jpg

Naethyn
01-19-2021, 09:16 PM
I've seen it done but its a hat with ears that goes over a helmet.

SantagarBrax
01-19-2021, 09:17 PM
You've all derailed the OP's thread...damn p99'ers algorithm is taking us places youtube never could.

Grumph
01-19-2021, 09:41 PM
You've all derailed the OP's thread...damn p99'ers algorithm is taking us places youtube never could.

WTS:
KT Crown LR - 7mil
AoW Ring LR - 5mil

Must be willing to share your account login with me rn. Bc mobs ain’t spawned yet and those windows are huuge.

Funds to be deposited with a trusted third party and distributed upon execution of contract. PST to Naethyn in EC to setup an escrow account and record our contract on fraps.

Swish
01-19-2021, 10:33 PM
WTS:
KT Crown LR - 7mil
AoW Ring LR - 5mil

Must be willing to share your account login with me rn. Bc mobs ain’t spawned yet and those windows are huuge.

Funds to be deposited with a trusted third party and distributed upon execution of contract. PST to Naethyn in EC to setup an escrow account and record our contract on fraps.

seems legit

reznor_
01-19-2021, 10:39 PM
P99 UN #speaker-only Discord:

Valick <AG> 01/10/2021
Vulak ToD Friday night at 1am est, about an hour after DB's Lady M/Koi. Doze and Aary have already been killed again

Bad example. This was for the draft when there was no competition on any of the mobs, just angry, bullying tells from opposing guilds.

Prismaticshop
01-19-2021, 10:51 PM
You were in EC a couple of hours before this photo went up. Get some help.

I saw him move around in Ec too while he was posting, I suspect foul play too !!

sydbarrett25
01-19-2021, 10:58 PM
I saw him move around in Ec too while he was posting, I suspect foul play too !!

There was a second spitter!!!!

Gustoo
01-19-2021, 11:41 PM
I remember when blue had guild names like The Mystical Order and Transatlantic Rampage

Can you guys come up with a more role playable name, disband, and then regroup as a guild primed for success?

I’m not trying to be a jerk and haven’t logged on blue for a long time but I think this would help you all a lot

Swish
01-20-2021, 12:00 AM
Who could forget the mighty TMO? https://www.twitch.tv/tigglesp99/video/50925152

https://i.imgur.com/oF3GLx2.png

quido
01-20-2021, 12:13 AM
I'm going to come to your house and I'm going to login to red and kill you.

Swish
01-20-2021, 12:16 AM
I'm going to come to your house and I'm going to login to red and kill you.

https://i.imgur.com/er5hsww.gif

Bardp1999
01-20-2021, 12:31 AM
Macequest.Jpeg

reznor_
01-20-2021, 01:49 AM
Who could forget the mighty TMO? https://www.twitch.tv/tigglesp99/video/50925152

My god that dudes voice was annoying

N0tClassic
01-20-2021, 02:06 AM
science and jesus don't mix, that's how we ended up with jan 6th

"Corn Pop was a bad dude and he ran a bunch of bad boys. And back in those days -- to show how things have changed -- one of the things you had to use, if you used Pomade in your hair, you had to wear a baby cap. And so he was up on the board and wouldn't listen to me. I said, 'Hey, Esther, you! Off the board, or I'll come up and drag you off.' Well, he came off, and he said, 'I'll meet you outside.'"

"My car was mostly, these were all public housing behind us. My car - there was a gate on here. I parked my car outside the gate. And he said, 'I'll be waiting for you. He was waiting for me with three guys with straight razors. Not a joke. There was a guy named Bill Wright the only white guy and he did all the pools. He was a mechanic. And I said, 'What am I gonna do?' And he said. 'Come down here in the basement, where all the mechanics- - where all the pool builder is.' You know the chain, there used to be a chain that went across the deep end. And he cut off a six-foot length of chain, and folded it up and he said, 'You walk out with that chain, and you walk to the car and say, 'you may cut me man, but I'm gonna wrap this chain around your head.'"

"I said, 'You're kidding me.'" He said, 'No if you don't, don't come back.' And he was right. So I walked out with the chain. And I walked up to my car. And in those days, you remember the straight razors, you had to bang 'em on the curb, gettin' em rusty, puttin' em in the rain barrel, gettin' em rusty? And I looked at him, but I was smart, then. I said, 'First of all,' I said, 'when I tell you to get off the board, you get off the board, and I'll kick you out again, but I shouldn't have called you Esther Williams, and I apologize for that. I apologize.' But I didn't know that apology was gonna work."

"He said, 'you apologize to me?'" he added. "I said, 'I apologize but not for throwing you out, but I apologize for what I said.' He said, 'OK,' closed that straight razor, and my heart began to beat again."

Zyth
01-20-2021, 03:04 AM

Cringing hard at that audio

Prismaticshop
01-20-2021, 03:01 PM
Tiggles was the very definition of incel, amazing specimen

Nexii
01-20-2021, 03:23 PM
I liked the juxtaposition of his voice with Getsome messaging him at the same time

Stryker85
01-20-2021, 03:35 PM
My god that dudes voice was annoying

Good lord that was some of the cringiest shit I've ever seen or heard on the internet. What a fucking nerd... something tells me that dude has never gotten laid and probably never will.

Toxigen
01-20-2021, 03:36 PM
Good lord that was some of the cringiest shit I've ever seen or heard on the internet. What a fucking nerd... something tells me that dude has never gotten laid and probably never will.

The pixels. We wants it.

Gustoo
01-20-2021, 04:27 PM
The point is, The Mystical Order had a good name. Lets try to learn some lessons from our past guys.

Take it up a notch.

supercalif
01-20-2021, 05:48 PM
Back on topic please...Riot stinks, continue...

xdrcfrx
01-20-2021, 05:49 PM
no u

Vianna
01-21-2021, 12:48 AM

I mean it seems like you can't effectively raid lead period if that is the case.

Nexii
01-28-2021, 10:31 AM
Oh this has nothing to do with AG. This has to do with your terrible leadership and then you calling into question AGs and mine. AG was crippled by you. I only got to witness a few of your bad calls, they had to deal with it much longer.

Gotta say going after Naethyn this way is a really bad look.

Viscere
01-28-2021, 12:08 PM
Uh well Naethyn ragequited

then went e-elf-sim badass in RnF and got massively dunked

what looks bad exactly here for FRAG?

OuterChimp
01-28-2021, 12:14 PM
Dudes. I'm almost level 75 on My Singing Monsters!

Nexii
01-28-2021, 12:23 PM
Uh well Naethyn ragequited

then went e-elf-sim badass in RnF and got massively dunked

what looks bad exactly here for FRAG?

Because Naethyn is a typical long time raider that spoke his mind about the state of things, like myself.

It's not a good barometer when normal people would rather not play at all in the toxic cesspool that's been created by a few server elites. Especially when they'd rather not even play for the 'winning side' (if you could even call running roughshod over the rules as 'winning').

tyrant49333
01-28-2021, 01:15 PM
Best take care with your comments Nexii because at the going rate you'll be apping to freedom or ghosting again and I'm leaning wards the latter. I thought better of you than being brainwashed by Arcler and the beta boi team. You tried to pick the "top" guild when you came back, picked the wrong horse and got totally fucked, now your pile of riot dkp is garbage. You have no one to blame but yourself

SantagarBrax
01-28-2021, 01:23 PM
Best take care with your comments Nexii because at the going rate you'll be apping to freedom or ghosting again and I'm leaning wards the latter. I thought better of you than being brainwashed by Arcler and the beta boi team. You tried to pick the "top" guild when you came back, picked the wrong horse and got totally fucked, now your pile of riot dkp is garbage. You have no one to blame but yourself

Cancel culture invades p99?

Strong words, Sir.

SantagarBrax
01-28-2021, 01:24 PM
Breaking News: Nexii is about to be censored by Tyrant4933, aptly named, stay tuned for more!

Nexii
01-28-2021, 01:25 PM
The latter for sure. And don't think that I think Riot is perfect, it's only half as messed up as Freedom atm (as someone from KWSM put it).

At least until Freedom gets a new leader. Detoxx was fine, but Furoar is a really bad influence.

tyrant49333
01-28-2021, 01:34 PM
No offense but you have no idea what you're talking about. You've never been in freedom, and have no basis to form an opinion. But enjoy your break

Nexii
01-28-2021, 01:40 PM
I raided with most of the current Freedom membership for 2 years, longer than you were in AM. I know how they were, and are now. But anyways, maybe there's a reason I would sooner not play with Freedom. Been there once already with Riot and it's getting back to that point. It's the new players I feel worse for.

SantagarBrax
01-28-2021, 01:40 PM
No offense but you have no idea what you're talking about. You've never been in freedom, and have no basis to form an opinion. But enjoy your break

One can't threaten someone then immediately turn around and say "no offense". Do you realize the irony?

Toryas
01-28-2021, 01:47 PM
One can't threaten someone then immediately turn around and say "no offense". Do you realize the irony?

He used all of his brain power to construct a sentence with the literate ability of a pre-teen, give him a break.

Nexii
01-28-2021, 01:53 PM
Well yea but that is the mentality in a nutshell. Join us and don't be outspoken or just quit the game / get Vraxx'd. It says a lot

Viscere
01-28-2021, 01:55 PM
Elf-sim future app drama

I'll still vote yes btw Nexii, you're alright in my book

k9quaint
01-28-2021, 01:59 PM
Someone confirmed mad they didn't buy GME.

Mblake81
01-28-2021, 02:04 PM
Elf-sim future app drama

I'll still vote yes btw Nexii, you're alright in my book

*shaves legs, slips on fur suit*

tyrant49333
01-28-2021, 02:13 PM
Well yea but that is the mentality in a nutshell. Join us and don't be outspoken or just quit the game / get Vraxx'd. It says a lot

Naw you and keer made your beds, now you can lay in them. You seem really happy tho (lol)

Baylan295
01-28-2021, 02:27 PM
Naw you and keer made your beds, now you can lay in them. You seem really happy tho (lol)

Beef’s too busy fellating Furoar and Detoxx to realize that people would rather chew glass than be guildies with him. I stopped logging in a while ago because, well, elf-sim wasn’t much fun anymore. But I’ll say that my least favorite time in Riot was when Beef was in Riot.

Toxigen
01-28-2021, 02:38 PM
Beef’s too busy fellating Furoar and Detoxx to realize that people would rather chew glass than be guildies with him. I stopped logging in a while ago because, well, elf-sim wasn’t much fun anymore. But I’ll say that my least favorite time in Riot was when Beef was in Riot.

come home papa

tyrant49333
01-28-2021, 02:50 PM

You should come back now it'll def be your least favorite time in riot. Actually they're in desparate need of playmakers and raid leaders right now so warm body shitter like yourself should probably stay in retirement.

Nexii
01-28-2021, 03:46 PM

Lol guess I win, thinly veiled transphobia is really a sad last resort

Toxigen
01-28-2021, 03:49 PM
You should come back now it'll def be your least favorite time in riot. Actually they're in desparate need of playmakers and raid leaders right now so warm body shitter like yourself should probably stay in retirement.

godamn when was the last time you smelled a vagina?

Baylan295
01-28-2021, 05:01 PM

If all you’ve got on me is warm body shitter in a 22 year old elf sim, I can live with that.

reznor_
01-28-2021, 05:07 PM
just quit the game / get Vraxx'd.

Hell yeah I got turned into a verb

tyrant49333
01-28-2021, 05:45 PM
Lol guess I win, thinly veiled transphobia is really a sad last resort

Solidifying my no vote now that you are crying for attention

Aadill
01-28-2021, 05:53 PM
Hell yeah I got turned into a verb

go back to green

Toryas
01-28-2021, 05:58 PM

I bet the you’re not intelligent enough to realise the irony of this post are you?

Supreme
01-29-2021, 02:14 AM
Never realized P99 had become so serious.

Nexii
01-29-2021, 03:29 AM

I already voted no on playing for Freedom, too late. Y'all are insufferable

Daloon
01-29-2021, 04:10 AM
I already voted no on playing for Freedom, too late. Y'all are insufferable

Nexii
01-29-2021, 04:16 AM

No actually you were alright Dannyl. The only officer that stood up for me when the others wanted to loot council a drop I'd already won. It's the others that were pathetic

Daloon
01-29-2021, 04:21 AM
What about Azure Guard

Nexii
01-29-2021, 04:31 AM
What about Azure Guard

Yea, thought about it. If Naethyn couldn't stick in there then it's probably not a good sign. I'll trust my gut this time. Just like I didn't with Riot and Freedom. Riot re: certain people who chose to believe falsehoods. And Freedom who couldn't make some kind of symbolic gesture to say we'd like to have you back.

Viscere
01-29-2021, 05:06 AM
<Riot> is unsuspended in kael, but they still dont' see Kael loot :D

spikeviking
01-29-2021, 09:59 AM
You losers still up and play all night on a 22 yr old game? really shows you got issues with the times your posting. get a lyfe.

tyrant49333
01-29-2021, 12:04 PM
They're unsuspended by GMs, but locked out by FRAG. So they're kind of still suspended?

fritzad1
01-29-2021, 12:52 PM
<Riot> is unsuspended in kael, but they still dont' see Kael loot :D

How many kael fte's u have?

Bardp1999
01-29-2021, 01:18 PM
Breaking News - No one gives a fuck about Kael or ToV

Viscere
01-29-2021, 02:13 PM
Loot in there s pretty good tho tbh

CheopisIV
01-29-2021, 03:52 PM
Breaking News - No one gives a fuck about Kael or ToV

They show up just for kicks then yes?

OuterChimp
01-29-2021, 03:58 PM
VT rotation would be a shitshow if p99 ever went to Luclin.

Baylan295
01-30-2021, 11:17 PM

Being such a dick that another guild’s guild leader quits and deletes his toons is quite a feat. Grats on being that big of an insufferable prick.

Nexii
01-30-2021, 11:38 PM
Being such a dick that another guild’s guild leader quits and deletes his toons is quite a feat. Grats on being that big of an insufferable prick.

Wow that's wild if true. Not that I blame Lavittz. I'd get tired of being treated like a pawn to fulfill a personal vendetta too

feniin
01-30-2021, 11:46 PM
Beef is definitely proud that he's that much of a racist cunt.

regandna
01-31-2021, 12:11 PM
Beef likely has a micropenis, which fuels his microaggression. Pay that peon no mind.

Viscere
01-31-2021, 02:06 PM
We all live rent free in your head tho brosephius

Nibblewitz
01-31-2021, 03:26 PM
Beef likely has a micropenis, which fuels his microaggression. Pay that peon no mind.

How Freudian!

eezl
01-31-2021, 03:36 PM
I equate beef and viscere as real life people that would get in a car crash, see the other person goes to the hospital, and then would laugh to themselves for being the worst kind of human trash. tell me you haven't done that, and I won't believe you.

sydbarrett25
01-31-2021, 07:11 PM
How does one live rent free in ones head?

Tiggles
02-05-2021, 01:26 AM
None of you faggots would of made it in TMO.

See you a in 2022.

Nirgon
02-05-2021, 01:28 AM
Hey man

HookrsNBlow
02-05-2021, 01:50 AM
None of you faggots would of made it in TMO.

See you a in 2022.

Lol we were TMO...

HookrsNBlow
02-05-2021, 01:51 AM
No need for a fight here... tiggy you lose

Gatordash
02-05-2021, 02:07 AM
Would *have* made it

Clumpoid
02-05-2021, 09:41 AM
Imagine being in a guild.

spikeviking
02-05-2021, 10:20 AM
In 2021...

Vianna
02-05-2021, 10:20 AM
I mean if Tiggles made it in TMO anyone could. He set the bar pretty low.

Dolalin
02-05-2021, 10:27 AM
Still not enough to make me wanna raid on Blue again. Fatter already has his Gaudralek and green Koi helmet, so as far as I'm concerned he's perfect.

Viscere
02-05-2021, 01:49 PM
Tiggles was a fat incel with terrible haircut choices and a high pitched voice that made him sound like his parents neutered him after seeing his face at birth

just sayin

Nirgon
02-05-2021, 08:23 PM
very personal attack, blue server player

xdrcfrx
02-05-2021, 08:34 PM
Tiggles was a fat incel with terrible haircut choices and a high pitched voice that made him sound like his parents neutered him after seeing his face at birth

just sayin

damn lol

Terrok
02-05-2021, 09:07 PM
It's great because petitions are terrific practice for my middle school debate team.

Gratz on making it to middle school.

Reddarok
02-05-2021, 09:53 PM
Isn't viscere french?

Gravydoo II
02-06-2021, 12:20 AM
what is tov?

Gatordash
02-06-2021, 12:36 AM
what is tov?

Temple of virginity