PDA

View Full Version : Well, that’s just like your opinion man....

Babittle
01-17-2021, 07:17 AM
Healthy competition is fun, shit talking is fun, testing others to become better is fun.........This blue stuck in a box circular beef is just weird now.

Imagine not having new content and seeing the same people in the EC tunnel for 10 years.....don’t need too, Choose Blue!

Sincerely, a green player RnF spectator.

In the words of Greasemonk “y’all
Motherfuckers need Jesus”

magnetaress
01-17-2021, 10:26 AM
You're welcome to pop into hhk on red and shake things up ya mover and breaker man.

Babittle
01-17-2021, 10:33 AM
You're welcome to pop into hhk on red and shake things up ya mover and breaker man.

Reds ways of recruiting sure are slim pickings.

greasemonk
01-17-2021, 10:42 AM
“y’all

Wokka
01-17-2021, 05:56 PM
Is greasemonk the new warder loot guy? Just spews out a similar autistic sentence of no sense or value.

Issar
01-17-2021, 06:09 PM
Goddamn Gallows:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvItfgp4NJg

Boptop
01-17-2021, 06:14 PM
Is greasemonk the new warder loot guy? Just spews out a similar autistic sentence of no sense or value.

Vacuums crave filling.

greasemonk
01-17-2021, 06:41 PM

Its technically the same thing but with a larger history scale behind it.

I have been spouting all sorts of sense recently. The ideas might be a little too thick to penetrate that forehead of yours, however.

Get right with Jesus or you get tight with the Devil.

Wokka
01-17-2021, 07:35 PM
Spouting religious nonsense on an rnf forum for an emulated 22 year old game. Hmmm I don't believe that qualifies as sense sir, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

greasemonk
01-17-2021, 07:45 PM
Spouting religious nonsense on an rnf forum for an emulated 22 year old game. Hmmm I don't believe that qualifies as sense sir, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Ok, then how about this one:

Yall mother fuckers need Hooked On Phonics.

That might help a little better as your reading comprehension needs some work. Thats the second level of the course, though.

Babittle
01-17-2021, 07:56 PM

I bought a Monster Energy Drink from jesus every Friday night for a year from 7-11, whats this religious talk? Monterey jack taquitos are banging tho

Tunabros
01-17-2021, 09:24 PM
blue is a fucking war zone now

Ibleet
01-19-2021, 12:58 AM
Healthy competition is fun, shit talking is fun, testing others to become better is fun.........This blue stuck in a box circular beef is just weird now.

Imagine not having new content and seeing the same people in the EC tunnel for 10 years.....don’t need too, Choose Blue!

Sincerely, a green player RnF spectator.

In the words of Greasemonk “y’all

Babittle Rantalittle

Babittle
01-19-2021, 02:17 AM
Babittle Rantalittle

Screenshotted