PDA

View Full Version : Imagine spending 4 years farming HHK nobles on your multiple server hotboxes.

magnetaress
01-16-2021, 03:16 PM
On red99. For pp. Without getting pvpd.

Same ppl there that was there in 2016.

Unable to move on.

To like crystal Caverns at least.

I imagine these same people hotbox takp and live also.

It's a bloody shame.

Jimjam
01-16-2021, 03:22 PM
Legit q, what is plat even used for?

Are they using gate pots for milk?

imperiouskitten
01-16-2021, 03:23 PM
it's gotta be you know what. I can't see what else it could be.

OuterChimp
01-18-2021, 10:46 AM
Nobels on Teal are a /list camp.

Mead
01-18-2021, 12:55 PM
Looks like you found yourself in red monkey territory

magnetaress
03-30-2021, 09:02 PM
Yep still there.

Swish
03-31-2021, 03:23 AM
I haven't seen anyone else in there lately, been doing some guards on my shaman with nobody else around.

Tethler
03-31-2021, 03:42 AM
This needed its own thread, for sure

magnetaress
03-31-2021, 12:48 PM
This needed its own thread, for sure

Thank you. I thought so aswell.

RecondoJoe
04-01-2021, 06:53 AM
I feel like some people really do have to RMT. Not even going to name-drop at this point because I really don't care, but when I see the same people fighting over the same high-value items for literally years on end.. it's like where is the money going? Literally. Because I know at least one of the people who I personally witnessed sell several hundred thousand pp worth of the same item... never had that kind of money on-hand, nor do they have a bunch of alts that are twinked.

But like, how can you get away with RMT on a community that is so small?

Baler
04-01-2021, 06:55 AM
Since 2010 I have not killed a single hhk noble.

DMN
04-01-2021, 07:09 AM
So megatardess found the nobles camped by someone else and this is the result?

Jimjam
04-01-2021, 07:10 AM
I feel like some people really do have to RMT. Not even going to name-drop at this point because I really don't care, but when I see the same people fighting over the same high-value items for literally years on end.. it's like where is the money going? Literally. Because I know at least one of the people who I personally witnessed sell several hundred thousand pp worth of the same item... never had that kind of money on-hand, nor do they have a bunch of alts that are twinked.

But like, how can you get away with RMT on a community that is so small?

I don't know, man.

I think some people spend more of their waking day 'in everquest' than outside.

If these people have the finances to otherwise keep their most basic needs met (food, drink, shelter), they may not really see any value in excess IRL finance - they barely live in IRL apart from to satisfy their basic survival needs and paying the bills to keep their computer connected to p1999.

RecondoJoe
04-01-2021, 07:13 AM
I don't know, man.

I think some people spend more of their waking day 'in everquest' than outside.

If these people have the finances to otherwise keep their most basic needs met (food, drink, shelter), they may not really see any value in excess IRL finance - they barely live in IRL apart from to satisfy their basic survival needs and paying the bills to keep their computer connected to p1999.

That's a solid point. But at the same time, I really do wonder where the money goes. I'm not going to name-drop, but one of the people I had clashes with here in the past has sold probably several million platinum worth of equipment on Green, and they are not charitable, nor do they have a pile of alts, yet I know that they don't have a lot of in-game cash on hand because they've had to bum shit off of me in the past to buy an item that they wanted. I just wonder where the money goes. I really do.

magnetaress
04-01-2021, 12:15 PM
So megatardess found the nobles camped by someone else and this is the result?

Since 2010 I have not killed a single hhk noble.

That's a solid point. But at the same time, I really do wonder where the money goes. I'm not going to name-drop, but one of the people I had clashes with here in the past has sold probably several million platinum worth of equipment on Green, and they are not charitable, nor do they have a pile of alts, yet I know that they don't have a lot of in-game cash on hand because they've had to bum shit off of me in the past to buy an item that they wanted. I just wonder where the money goes. I really do.