PDA

View Full Version : <Riot> is dying, how long has it left?

Viscere
01-16-2021, 02:26 PM
what FRAG's DKP website looks like rn

https://i.imgur.com/uUiGjEw.png

Prismaticshop
01-16-2021, 02:30 PM
depends how much of their roster is still active and can survive with little loot

tyrant49333
01-16-2021, 02:43 PM
It's going to be funny to see where the big mouths on the forums end up :D

Hideousclaw
01-16-2021, 02:58 PM
Trash poll, no steel jet melt beams bush

Albanwr
01-16-2021, 03:23 PM
try green

Bardp1999
01-16-2021, 04:14 PM
Not sure why it is a point of pride that you guys are bigger ass-hole-nerds than Riot. Tracking mobs into infinity makes my heart hurt for all involved

Grumph
01-16-2021, 04:45 PM
Tracking mobs into infinity makes my heart hurt for all involved

People who track get DKP to spend on items.

Just let other people earn those points and show up for spawn calls if you dont want to track.

Tunabros
01-16-2021, 05:48 PM
Not sure why it is a point of pride that you guys are bigger ass-hole-nerds than Riot. Tracking mobs into infinity makes my heart hurt for all involved

Jibartik
01-16-2021, 05:56 PM
Changing name to <insurrection>?

greasemonk
01-16-2021, 10:40 PM
No "Viscere Is Illiterate" option, didn't vote.

You mother fucking need Jesus.

ArbiterBlixen
01-17-2021, 12:10 AM
greasemonk, since you're not killing any dragons why don't you use this time to craft new material.

greasemonk
01-17-2021, 12:12 AM
greasemonk, since you're not killing any dragons why don't you use this time to craft new material.

I been slaying all sorts of dragons, boyo. Multi-headed and far more impressive than you are.

You know who didn't need new material? Jesus. Who you mother fucking need.

ArbiterBlixen
01-17-2021, 01:19 AM
I been slaying all sorts of dragons, boyo. Multi-headed and far more impressive than you are.

oh. Are you in AG or Freedom?

cd288
01-17-2021, 01:56 AM
Imagine caring so much about a raid guild on an emulated server for a 21 year old game, especially when that server is 10 years old. People like OP have issues, no lives, or both

Viscere
01-17-2021, 02:23 AM
It's a 21 years old game

It's a 10 years old server

Yet you're the planar protector, I'm the sarnak

Who cares the most?

ErlickBachman
01-17-2021, 02:39 AM
It's a 21 years old game

Who cares the most?

The answer of late is you.

cd288
01-17-2021, 02:39 AM
Oh I didn’t say I didn’t care about P99 overall or chatting on the forums. I thoroughly enjoy the game and the community and enjoy getting on for a couple hours when I can to level etc.

I just find it so surprising how many people have so little going on that they care so much about raid drama. It’s honestly kind of difficult for me to understand how a rational person could care about the raid shit. Bunch of children in adult bodies IMO

Arvan
01-17-2021, 03:06 AM
Ive killed the most dragons. Believe me. Nobody has killed more dragons than me. Point to a dragon and i’ve killed it. i’m the best dragon slayer. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. These guys on the forum wish they've killed as many dragons as me. You want to know why? Because i am a dragon genius.

feniin
01-17-2021, 04:25 AM
It's true. Arvan is a legend. One tanked Vyemm. I seent it.

Swish
01-17-2021, 04:53 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BnMurmX.jpg

Fartycat
01-17-2021, 07:49 AM
many lol's

regandna
01-17-2021, 10:16 AM
It's a 21 years old game

Who cares the most?

You’re not a Sarnak, lol. More like a scared little Troll. Grow up asshole! The reason you are who are on this forum is the same reason you have no real life.

regandna
01-17-2021, 10:17 AM
The day you stop drinking the toxic coolaid is the day you will regain your life. Learn to be more cordial and less derisive. It will help you tremendously. I’m sure you’re a decent person deep down.

greasemonk
01-17-2021, 10:45 AM
The day you stop drinking the toxic coolaid is the day you will regain your life. Learn to be more cordial and less derisive. It will help you tremendously. I’m sure you’re a decent person deep down.

Toxic cool-aid? This young folk talk for alcohol?

Yall mother fuckers need hard drugs.

Mikebro
01-17-2021, 11:14 AM
Lets see the list since you posted this... just for the sake of science.

Pint
01-17-2021, 11:23 AM
I'm all for watching another rampage iteration collapse but can we get some non bias third party in here? Certainly freedom has shown some grit but is riot really losing its will to go on?

feniin
01-17-2021, 11:40 AM
Riot is fine. It's almost like momentum ebbs and flows with two guilds that are evenly matched(well, 3 guilds because Freedom is incapable of doing anything significant alone and AG has stockholm syndrome/no self esteem) .

Viscere
01-17-2021, 12:05 PM
what FRAG's DKP website looks like rn

https://i.imgur.com/uUiGjEw.png

Criot :

https://i.imgur.com/2QLwQCu.jpg

Hisamori
01-17-2021, 01:33 PM
You’re not a Sarnak, lol

Pretty concenring that people playing this game think they are a sarnak. Let's remind ourselves this game and its lore are all pretend.

sydbarrett25
01-17-2021, 01:58 PM
I just want to know if 1) Arcler drives a prius and 2) what is wrong with driving a prius?

ArbiterBlixen
01-17-2021, 02:07 PM
Ok, so we know FRAG has been getting the most kills, but who is killing the big targets?
Anyone know who killed the last AoW, Doze, King Tormax, Vulak and Tunare?

Littul Jonn
01-17-2021, 02:11 PM
I think the more important metric to track isn’t kill lists, it’s pages in essays. Whichever guild is writing the longest legal document for the Court of Felwithe loses ��

Doujou
01-17-2021, 02:26 PM
Why can't multiple entities exist, compete, and say "Gratz on your week guys!" at the end and we move to the next?

Isn't this type of toxicity, that the OP always posts, the exact opposite of what the GMs want to get rid of and that Freedom (who OP is a member of) also advocated and continues to advocate, at least at face value, as something they are against?

greasemonk
01-17-2021, 03:15 PM
Why can't multiple entities exist, compete, and say "Gratz on your week guys!" at the end and we move to the next?

Isn't this type of toxicity, that the OP always posts, the exact opposite of what the GMs want to get rid of and that Freedom (who OP is a member of) also advocated and continues to advocate, at least at face value, as something they are against?

I mean, its pretty much just Viscere that posts these kind of threads.

He mother fucking looking for Jesus' needs.

Viscere
01-17-2021, 03:22 PM
Ok, so we know FRAG has been getting the most kills, but who is killing the big targets?
Anyone know who killed the last AoW, Doze, King Tormax, Vulak and Tunare?

AoW : FRAG
Doze : FRAG
King Tormax : FRAG
Vulak : FRAG
Tunare : FRAG

you're welcome!

Toryas
01-17-2021, 04:10 PM

You get people who have never been good at anything competitive in real life, put them on a game where you just have to have 1 person with low latency and 45 seconds of running in a diagonal line, put them behind the anonymity of the internet and you have the breeding ground for behaviour which allows them to replicate how they were treated in school and voila, there’s your reason why they are so salty and can’t co exist.

It’s sad that people’s reality is sitting on Internet forums deflecting their own sadness into others. But you know, I’m sympathetic to them. I’m pleased they are able to vent their frustrations on to people who live rent free on their head to give them something to do. It’s a tough time of year.

What I’m REALLY looking forward to is seeing if Detoxx notices Viscere. The poor guy has been spreading his feathers for so long yet no public acknowledgement from Detoxx that Viscere exists. Hang in there buddy, maybe you can use your French accent and lure him in.

Remember folks, everything respawns within a week and it’s ground hog day all over again. Just don’t forget your family are getting older and they won’t want to tell a counsellor Daddy ignored them for elf pixels.

ArbiterBlixen
01-17-2021, 04:24 PM

You get people who have never been good at anything competitive in real life, put them on a game where you just have to have 1 person with low latency and 45 seconds of running in a diagonal line, put them behind the anonymity of the internet and you have the breeding ground for behaviour which allows them to replicate how they were treated in school and voila, there’s your reason why they are so salty and can’t co exist.

It’s sad that people’s reality is sitting on Internet forums deflecting their own sadness into others. But you know, I’m sympathetic to them. I’m pleased they are able to vent their frustrations on to people who live rent free on their head to give them something to do. It’s a tough time of year.

What I’m REALLY looking forward to is seeing if Detoxx notices Viscere. The poor guy has been spreading his feathers for so long yet no public acknowledgement from Detoxx that Viscere exists. Hang in there buddy, maybe you can use your French accent and lure him in.

Remember folks, everything respawns within a week and it’s ground hog day all over again. Just don’t forget your family are getting older and they won’t want to tell a counsellor Daddy ignored them for elf pixels.

Did you even read the post you're responding to? Just say gratz and move on. So fucking petty.

tyrant49333
01-17-2021, 04:30 PM

Comes to RNF and gets upset when he sees RNF

What a moron lol

Toryas
01-17-2021, 04:36 PM
Did you even read the post you're responding to? Just say gratz and move on. So fucking petty.

Yes, did you read my response? He asked why people can’t coexist, I explained why this thread exists. Hope that helps.

ArbiterBlixen
01-17-2021, 04:39 PM
sour grapes and other nonsense

that about sum it up?

Viscere
01-17-2021, 04:40 PM
Do you always assume this many things about people you don't know, or do you only do so when they get under your skin?

ArbiterBlixen
01-17-2021, 04:40 PM
Do you always assume this many things about people you don't know, or do you only do so when they get under your skin?

It's projection. He's a small man, and can only imagine a small world.

Allishia
01-17-2021, 04:49 PM
We won eq today, duno what this thread all about =P

Toryas
01-17-2021, 04:53 PM
It's projection. He's a small man, and can only imagine a small world.

Oof sorry if I struck a nerve. Didn’t mean to cause offence, albeit unsure why someone who has spent 5 months on the server has all but one of their posts in this thread. Keep it up though champ, you’ll fit right into the cesspit when you get high level enough.

ArbiterBlixen
01-17-2021, 04:57 PM
Oof sorry if I struck a nerve.

Stealing my line, I'm not the one looking up post history LMAO.

Grox
01-17-2021, 05:12 PM
Not sure what that list is, you guys don't kill that many mobs in a row so this is just a dumb list that says kill lol

nyclin
01-17-2021, 05:34 PM
ITT: Riot occupying some prime real estate in Viscere's head

feniin
01-17-2021, 05:39 PM

Pot calling the kettle black much?

Boptop
01-17-2021, 05:47 PM
Not sure what that list is, you guys don't kill that many mobs in a row so this is just a dumb list that says kill lol

South Karana hermit camp kill rate.

Wokka
01-17-2021, 05:52 PM
A lot harder to get those mobs when there are actually other good players competing, Riot had a golden run of no competition and the free loot conveyor turning over and over, unfortunately that has all come crashing down. Maybe they will lift their game and improve themselves? A lot of warm bodies to shed though. Either that or they will fade into the dust bin of history.

Viscere
01-17-2021, 06:17 PM
I don't assume things about criots on a personal level

I'm here to fuel the fans of elf-sim anger simply to witness some of you clearly get aggrovated.

It's fun to me. Lots of your posts make me laugh. If RnF isn't funny to you I'm sorry, we will all try collectively to be more entertaining in the future

greasemonk
01-17-2021, 06:29 PM
I don't assume things about criots on a personal level

I'm here to fuel the fans of elf-sim anger simply to witness some of you clearly get aggrovated.

It's fun to me. Lots of your posts make me laugh. If RnF isn't funny to you I'm sorry, we will all try collectively to be more entertaining in the future

Tell you what, lets step this up another level. Lets stoop to something you would never say to the people you are playing against, Viscere:

Grats on a nice cycle!

You mother fuckin need Jesus.

Doujou
01-17-2021, 08:51 PM
Comes to RNF and gets upset when he sees RNF

What a moron lol

Yes, what a moron indeed.

Did I sound upset to you? Sorry for triggering.

regandna
01-17-2021, 09:08 PM

Well said.

Tunabros
01-17-2021, 09:12 PM
why tf does visceral care so much

he's not even an officer of Freedom

Croco
01-17-2021, 10:08 PM
A lot harder to get those mobs when there are actually other good players competing, Riot had a golden run of no competition and the free loot conveyor turning over and over, unfortunately that has all come crashing down. Maybe they will lift their game and improve themselves? A lot of warm bodies to shed though. Either that or they will fade into the dust bin of history.

You heard it here first AG, you weren't shit until daddy Freedom lead you to pixel heaven.

Swish
01-17-2021, 10:09 PM
why doesn't Freedom just merge into AG?

regandna
01-17-2021, 10:14 PM

I would say it is likely because (1) he has no real "worldly" social life, (2) he has low self-esteem, and (3) he was an only child?

Mead
01-17-2021, 10:18 PM

Nexii
01-17-2021, 10:20 PM

The better question is why don't they make someone so invested an officer?

Terrok
01-18-2021, 01:39 AM
why doesn't Freedom just merge into AG?

They did merge and within a short time AG kicked them out.

Boptop
01-18-2021, 02:03 AM
Incelfs gonna incelf.

ScottBerta
01-18-2021, 03:37 AM
Swords to plowshares

Viscere
01-18-2021, 03:37 AM
Freedom lead you to pixel heaven.

Qft

Swish
01-18-2021, 03:52 AM
Can't hurt to hedge your bets I suppose.

https://i.imgur.com/OJ7FpZT.png

Fartycat
01-18-2021, 01:22 PM
Arthion <Riot>Today at 2:25 AM
I don't see Dica in either of those videos. Let me know if you get more info.

increase your framerate on fraps in settings// get new glasses or lasiks surgery i'd suppose.

was best fraps I've seen in a REalllllllly long time showing blatant training.

feniin
01-18-2021, 01:36 PM
Arthion <Riot>Today at 2:25 AM
I don't see Dica in either of those videos. Let me know if you get more info.

increase your framerate on fraps in settings// get new glasses or lasiks surgery i'd suppose.

was best fraps I've seen in a REalllllllly long time showing blatant training.

You sound upset that you didn't get pixels.

Fartycat
01-18-2021, 01:49 PM
why would I be upset? I don't get upset over things that don't actually exist. you mad proof shows riot trained? sort of sounds like it.

nostalgiaquest
01-18-2021, 01:51 PM
laughed at the incelf comment.

Also, my memory is shit but hasn't Riot existed for like 15 iterations of aftermath?

feniin
01-18-2021, 01:51 PM
why would I be upset? I don't get upset over things that don't actually exist. you mad proof shows riot trained? sort of sounds like it.

Why would I care?

Fartycat
01-18-2021, 02:05 PM
cuz you posted using quotes of my previous post. just sayin

pogs4ever
01-18-2021, 02:14 PM
How much nickelback is being played in your guild's plugdj?

Viscere
01-18-2021, 02:16 PM
well, let's start with

1) you're posting here

2) you're constantly aggrovated

so you care, obv

greasemonk
01-18-2021, 02:21 PM
No "Viscere Is Illiterate" option, didn't vote.

You mother fucking need Jesus.

regandna
01-18-2021, 02:25 PM
Or is it that you are constantly aggravated and care entirely too much? Therefore, you foist that negative energy and rhetoric onto other people because it is how your gut twist inside? Who knows, and I do not care to be frank. Nonetheless, you are annoying. You win that award. But you could never get under my skin. This is a simulated game and this is a digital forum. Once I exit this forum I do not think twice about any of the content.

Fartycat
01-18-2021, 03:23 PM
but you have more than one post on this forum. so you did think about it.... just sayin. but back to some former comments. riot denies any and all allegations made against them. we rest our case your honor. we could never do heinous acts the likes of which we accuse other guilds of day in and out. (i'm actually referring to the guys from riot who post in UN.)

Naethyn
01-18-2021, 03:57 PM
Props to everyone who made this possible in 2021 instead of 2020.

feniin
01-18-2021, 04:18 PM
Freedom/AG on life support? Rough 24 hours...

Twochain
01-18-2021, 04:19 PM
laughed at the incelf comment.

Also, my memory is shit but hasn't Riot existed for like 15 iterations of aftermath?

There is A LOT of fucking weirdness in this thread.

But to explain the "15 iterations of AM"

AM Dies around winter 2019 --> merges with AG

A lot of the core AM raiders didn't like some stuff in AG, it wasn't personal, but they wanted to do their own thing. Wasn't meant to take the server by storm, but i'd think of it kind of like <Core>.. same kind of vibe. Compete when we have the numbers to do so kind of thing.

So they created <Guild>. The story I heard is that Riot? Complained about the name, because /who guild all wouldn't work. So they were changed by the GM's to RenamedGuild. Kind of as a placeholder. The name was hated, so we decided to change the name to <Ghost>. Which again, was complained about, because I believe the same issue? You couldn't /who ghost. So then it was changed, once again, to the awful Ghxst.

All that is one guild, and Detoxx wasn't the leader of it. Honestly I don't even know who was guild leader. I know Vraxx was at the end. I think Keer was at one point? Also maybe Monrezz in the beginning?

Freedom is the closest thing to AM 2.0, as the great dongtoxx is once again calling the shots, this time with Furoar. Guildrenamedguildghostghxst was all one guild that had a name crisis.

And that's todays p99 history lesson

feniin
01-18-2021, 04:22 PM
Freedom is the 8th iteration of Aftermath.

Vallaen
01-18-2021, 04:26 PM
Aren't all guilds a spin off of another?

Twochain
01-18-2021, 04:26 PM
Freedom is the 8th iteration of Aftermath.

Kittens who say meow is the second iteration of Knights who say Ni

feniin
01-18-2021, 04:39 PM
Kittens who say meow is the second iteration of Knights who say Ni

they both existed at the same time - a splinter isn't the same as one guild melting into another.

Swish
01-18-2021, 05:50 PM
<Homies Who Say Sup> is also on the server, no relation.

regandna
01-18-2021, 06:56 PM
but you have more than one post on this forum. so you did think about it.... just saying.

I stated, "Once I exit this forum, I do not think twice about any of the content." Once I come back onto the forum, I read posts I find interesting or have previously commented on. So there was no outside thought, bud. I come back and tune in for a little for shits and giggles—nothing more, nothing less.

mattydef
01-18-2021, 07:15 PM
Pretty concenring that people playing this game think they are a sarnak. Let's remind ourselves this game and its lore are all pretend.

While I don't doubt there are people delusional enough to actually think themselves some kind of make believe race, especially p99 players, if you look at your forum name to the left you will see a race right underneath it. That race is based on how many total posts you have on the forums (kobold, sarnak, fire giant, planar protector etc).

regandna
01-18-2021, 07:54 PM
That is valid.

Lothisu
01-18-2021, 08:36 PM
Hearing rumors that Riot was so desperate for a kill that they intentionally trained FRAG while they were safely engaged on Guardian in Growth?

Croco
01-18-2021, 08:54 PM
Hearing rumors that FRAG was so desperate to blame Riot for their botched Guardian attempt and kite in Growth that they're crying wolf and grasping at every available straw to explain their failures when in reality it was all their own fault and the engage was never stable.

FTFY

Diabolic2442
01-18-2021, 09:18 PM
Hearing rumors 130 Riot showed up to Avatar of War today. Definitely a dead guild right?

Grumph
01-18-2021, 10:14 PM
Hearing rumors 130 Riot showed up to Avatar of War today. Definitely a dead guild right?

Only mostly dead. There’s a big difference!

Twochain
01-18-2021, 11:00 PM
lmao

who wants to level alts in ToFS this weekend since no raid

Fammaden
01-18-2021, 11:12 PM
lmao

Franswa invites you to join a group.

Lothisu
01-18-2021, 11:32 PM

Well... when you average one Statue/AOW every couple months it's not really surprising to see that kind of turnout. ;)

hobart
01-18-2021, 11:42 PM
Shouldn't you be busy getting "friends" banned for RMT, Kluwen? How do you have time for RnF? I assume things should be busy at the VA due to COVID. Or is P99 your full time "job" now?

Nexii
01-18-2021, 11:50 PM
lmao

Forget alts I need to re-exp my main from all the TOV trains

Lothisu
01-18-2021, 11:57 PM
Shouldn't you be busy getting "friends" banned for RMT, Kluwen? How do you have time for RnF? I assume things should be busy at the VA due to COVID. Or is P99 your full time "job" now?

I'm sorry your guild is dying :(

feniin
01-19-2021, 12:16 AM
Freedom/AG on life support? Rough 24 hours...

Daloon
01-19-2021, 12:52 AM
I am having fun since returning. FRAG is good times.

As for Riot dying - guilds come and go, that's life son. Most people raiding hardcore in both guilds have seen like 5+ of their guilds die/reform by now. Won't be the last.

Viscere
01-19-2021, 03:54 AM
You know you do something right when Plinki boy talks about 24h and disregards the last 4 weeks lol

Also dayum on that extra thunder from the GMs, told you clowns to stop antagonizing them, it's their box.

Twochain
01-19-2021, 12:40 PM
Forget alts I need to re-exp my main from all the TOV trains

Honestly I really do too, i have like 8% exp left on my buffer.

xdrcfrx
01-19-2021, 12:43 PM
lol what a world viscere lives in. Freedom averaging a raid ban like every 4 weeks, and not acting like a giant asshole 100% of the time = white knighting, obviously.

Is it any wonder everyone that isn't you guys think you all are a bunch of dicks? thoughts and prayers.

Viscere
01-19-2021, 03:03 PM
insults make you look triggered mate, just sayin'

keep this civilized, this is an elf-quest forum, and even if you lose watch your language

Daloon
01-20-2021, 03:01 AM
Is it any wonder everyone that isn't you guys think you all are a bunch of dicks? thoughts and prayers.
Wouldn't want it any other way.

tyrant49333
01-20-2021, 08:25 AM
Ya were on life support only got vulak, KT, Doze, Dain and most other mobs this week. Congrats on vyemm with dragon rib club tho

reznor_
01-20-2021, 12:01 PM

Warm bodies come out of the woodwork when a batphone goes off saying the hard work of a statue FTE is over and you secured the prize.

reznor_
01-20-2021, 12:02 PM
Ya were on life support only got vulak, KT, Doze, Dain and most other mobs this week. Congrats on vyemm with dragon rib club tho

Hell yeah nice work on the cycle

Viscere
01-22-2021, 02:57 AM
Bump

Prismaticshop
01-30-2021, 02:50 AM
So frag seems to have bagged statue , aow , tunare , vulak ...

And some riots are guildremoving.

Maybe this thread had some truth in it afterall

Croco
01-30-2021, 05:22 AM
So frag seems to have bagged statue , aow , tunare , vulak ...

And some riots are guildremoving.

Maybe this thread had some truth in it afterall

How many apps has frag gotten since thanksgiving? Riot? Once you figure that out you'll know all you need to know.

Viscere
01-30-2021, 10:13 AM
Well FRAG has been getting Riot apps, Riot hasn't been getting anyone from FRAG

hope that helps

sydbarrett25
01-30-2021, 10:52 AM

hope that helps

It does, thank you!

magnetaress
01-30-2021, 11:07 AM
Bring back Transatlantic Rampage. Or something less lame and political than <Riot Freedom> or <Pussy that mimicks speech>

Personally, I'm really offended by the latter. Meowing isn't talking and it dehuminizes alleged kittens.

The cope is real in yalls guildnames.

tankh
01-30-2021, 04:21 PM
Q
hope that helps

Nice how you say FRAG , how many freedoms apps exactly? 😂

And maybe 7 apps for AG this year yeah your doing really well. Majority of the server see through your smoke and mirrors, your rule breaking and yolo FTE tactics along with burn out setting in from what I see with your lack of trackers couple that with split loot and lots of AG can’t stand freedom the real poll should be how long till freedom name change again?

I mean what kinda guild give somebody that was removed from riot 3k+dkp to leap frog another monk that has been playing nicely.

Your tongue is so far up furoars arse the only thing left sticking out is your boots.

Daloon
01-30-2021, 04:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/eFDQwBz.png

tankh
01-30-2021, 06:10 PM
Remind me, how was KT today? Yep yolo FTE this time you never lived. AG have to put up with Freedom so their neckbeards can get an FTE otherwise you would be shit out of luck, how many raid targets did you get in the past 6 months until you sold your soul to the devil?

It makes me laugh how you all try to tarnish riot when all I see is FRAG contradict themselves in UN and make a mockery of the GM’s for all his faults sirkin would of had about 2 mins of your lot and would have been slapping 21 day bans on you clowns.

FRAG meta - Yolo FTE if this fails train the raid and blame the guild you trained - kill one concede 2 is a win for you guys I guess.

Riot will be about a lot longer than FRAG that is one thing I’m certain, as riot has integrity one think freedom lacks.

Daloon
01-30-2021, 06:12 PM
Remind me, how was KT today?
Brah just stop

Detoxx
01-30-2021, 06:17 PM
Grats on your First KT in god knows how long. Was a terrible time to spawn for us but at least we got literally everything else.

Cecily
01-30-2021, 06:28 PM
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.

tankh
01-30-2021, 06:40 PM
Grats on your First KT in god knows how long. Was a terrible time to spawn for us but at least we got literally everything else.

So two guilds haven’t killed KT as many times as riot

Gratz blade frenzy I guess . You really are are an idiot.

What exactly has freedom killed on their own.

I did witness a 30min dain kill you guys rock......

You post things this this are you confirming your a single raid entity? Back in the day you had to kill Sont to have a say in TOV.

What exactly have you muppets killed without AG ? I need a laugh.

tankh
01-30-2021, 06:44 PM
I and buy everything else you mean vulak? Yeah I’ll look forward to 2x free kills.

I also look forward to raiding PoG again once you stop exploiting things set up by roegan.

If at first you don’t succeed just cheat?

regandna
01-30-2021, 06:47 PM

I thought you would only play the game hardcore while you got the unemployment checks for COVID-19? Your wife has to be tired of you playing, son. Go clock out and take a break. Bragging about your kills on this pixel is honestly pathetic of you and them. It shows how small you are. Just play the game and have some class. Chump!

Detoxx
01-30-2021, 06:50 PM
So two guilds haven’t killed KT as many times as riot

Gratz blade frenzy I guess . You really are are an idiot.

What exactly has freedom killed on their own.

I did witness a 30min dain kill you guys rock......

You post things this this are you confirming your a single raid entity? Back in the day you had to kill Sont to have a say in TOV.

What exactly have you muppets killed without AG ? I need a laugh.

Free uncontested KTs mean shit. Since weve formed, you have killed the least amount of KTs of all three. Still lost the race, too. Solid work though on those uncontested KTs, def something to brag about.

Detoxx
01-30-2021, 06:51 PM
Also, I wouldnt be pushing to kill Sont for your say in ToV. You guys consistently wipe to trak with 40+ and vs with 50. Also, never killed Sont.

sydbarrett25
01-30-2021, 06:54 PM
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.

For me and my bobby mcgeeeeeeeee

tankh
01-30-2021, 07:34 PM
Free uncontested KTs mean shit.

No they mean you did something wrong 😂😂😂

Idiot

Croco
01-30-2021, 07:44 PM
Also, I wouldnt be pushing to kill Sont for your say in ToV. You guys consistently wipe to trak with 40+ and vs with 50. Also, never killed Sont.

Remind us again who wipes to trak? How about those 4 slots you lost because your decision making is fueled by greed and pixel denial lust? Saw Firenze tanking today with that sweet SoD and looking damn good doing it. Sucks to suck.

glerkywop
01-30-2021, 09:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dLfPsSw.png

I've noticed that math and memory aren't your strong suits, but I genuinely hope this helps you:

https://i.imgur.com/naQGH9n.png

Some quick math say that it has been four weeks since Riot last killed King Tormax. Obviously not ideal for Riot, but also not quite as long as long as the draught Aftermath experienced, under your leadership, at the hands of Riot either, now is it?

Free uncontested KTs mean shit. Since weve formed, you have killed the least amount of KTs of all three. Still lost the race, too. Solid work though on those uncontested KTs, def something to brag about.

Saying "uncontested" mobs don't count is like saying shots that hit the backboard don't count. "Free uncontested" kills count just the same to the people wearing the gear.

Also, are you inferring that your partners, Azure Guard were not competitive during your absence? Are they competitive now that you've come back to lead the "casuals" (as you've called them) to victory?

Additional, what does "free uncontested pixels don't count" say of AM's incessant RNF gloating as they ate at the trough of low effort, free pixels delivered to the zone in during a lack of real competition for a year?

What?

https://i.imgur.com/Hkhdb4h.png

Hope this helps.

Here you are again, in another thread, changing the narrative as it suits you.

Furorr
01-30-2021, 10:05 PM
Was that January 2nd KT kill your Serpentine Draft pick?

glerkywop
01-30-2021, 10:30 PM
Was that January 2nd KT kill your Serpentine Draft pick?
It was during the serpentine draft, yes. Does that kill not count as a kill?

Once again, Saying "uncontested" mobs don't count is like saying shots that hit the backboard don't count. "Free uncontested" kills count just the same to the people wearing the gear.

Tayy
01-30-2021, 10:55 PM
So are you guys conceding Vulaks for training Riots engage or......?

I see Lavitz concede for FRAG then retract the concessions because he left the guild?

I think the guild name in the OP title might be incorrect?

Viscere
02-01-2021, 05:15 AM
Nope