PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Boat to Kunark from Ogre Junction

lonig
01-13-2021, 10:26 PM
(GREEN server)

I was on the raft (the big one) at ogre junction in TDeep, waiting for it to move. Then suddenly I was teleported to roughly (-4938.29, 200.04, -14.22). There was no boat around or anything. I swam due west and reached the island with the checkerboard on it.

No idea what else to provide, so here is all I can think of:

1) I was standing in the middle of the raft. I walked around the broken bits and was roughly center of it I think? I didn't do a /loc prior to teleporting.

2) I was standing for about 30 seconds before the teleport. Again I don't know how long I had stood there, but it wasn't horribly long after getting on the boat.

3) I am a dark elf, enchantor, level 16, female.

4) I did not have levitate on, but I WAS invisible. I think I had see invis, invis, and the self-casted spell "Shield".

5) I was not casting or moving at the time of teleport.

6) It was daylight... but I didn't think of checking ingame time.

7) Happened around 7:30 - 7:45pm central us time. Was more worried about dying and only have the /loc above because I assumed I was screwed. Didn't think to look at time.

8) I don't know what logs to provide. But if there are any useful, I will provide them if asked.

9) Game didn't crash, just teleported. I run in Windows 10, compat mode on eqgame.exe set to Windows XP SP2, and run as administrator. This is my main gaming rig and not a low spec machine, but I can provide details if deemed useful.

10) I run in windowed mode set to 1600x900...

Cant think of anything else to provide. Most of that seems totally unrelated to a random teleport, but I just tried to put everything I can think of in here.