View Full Version : Happy New Year <Criot>

Viscere
12-31-2020, 06:05 AM
It's a very special day today

http://i.imgur.com/AaTYwhG.png

http://i.imgur.com/YFjQChi.jpg

Toryas
12-31-2020, 07:27 AM
Imagine thinking a regular working day was a very special day, logging into a 21 year old elf sim, taking a screenshot and creating a thread to try and get your crush to notice you. Oof.

Has he noticed you yet?

kjs86z
12-31-2020, 10:39 AM
https://i.imgur.com/crBchcu.gif

Nirgon
12-31-2020, 10:43 AM
Consider green

Molitoth
12-31-2020, 10:51 AM
Can't decide who wastes their time posting more trollish nonsense that nobody cares about; Nirgon or Visceral.

greasemonk
12-31-2020, 11:05 AM
This is the kind of post a virgin makes.

You mother fuckers need Jesus.

kaizersoze
12-31-2020, 11:10 AM
Sorry you wiped to Terror

greasemonk
12-31-2020, 11:57 AM
https://imgur.com/a/AHtQBZN

8 names, 3 Riot.

You really are a dumb son of a bitch, aren't you Viscere?

Mead
12-31-2020, 12:00 PM
I didn’t even have to post this time. He just shamelessly embarrasses himself with cringey threads.

We can turn this into a positive though. A warning sign for those feeling like they’re getting too invested in virtual reality. Maybe we can save a life.

Viscere
12-31-2020, 12:13 PM
RIP those early morning hours tracking and FTE'ing didn't pay off, gratz FRAG :D

http://i.imgur.com/XX87fSC.jpg

Toryas
12-31-2020, 12:14 PM
Grats AG.

Has he noticed you yet Viscere? Maybe 2021 will be more fruitful in getting Detoxx to acknowledge you exist.

greasemonk
12-31-2020, 12:15 PM
I didn’t even have to post this time. He just shamelessly embarrasses himself with cringey threads.

We can turn this into a positive though. A warning sign for those feeling like they’re getting too invested in virtual reality. Maybe we can save a life.

I'm down. I think it would be wonderful.

Erati
12-31-2020, 12:19 PM
Lol we killed X threads are so 2011.

Mblake81
12-31-2020, 12:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GE1kls8.jpg

mattydef
12-31-2020, 12:22 PM
Seeing a lot of the same people from years and years ago still going strong makes me a little happy...and sad.

Terrok
12-31-2020, 01:14 PM
It's a very special day today

http://i.imgur.com/YFjQChi.jpg

Is that your mom behind you? I can see the disappointment on her face at your post. she looks different from the front. She is wondering where she went wrong. Maybe she shouldn’t have let all those uncles touch you. But she needed the crack money so bad.

Terrok
12-31-2020, 01:16 PM
Grats AG.

Has he noticed you yet Viscere? Maybe 2021 will be more fruitful in getting Detoxx to acknowledge you exist.

Isn't it interesting that even AG wouldn't let Detoxx in, but as his last resort Riot became the bad guys? even after 6 months of getting AG pixels they still wont merge... guess ag isn't 100% retarded.

Viscere
12-31-2020, 01:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/I9wVE2B.png

https://i.imgur.com/aHALx7z.png

looting pixelz over the dead bodies of your enemies, p99 blue is awesome

Erati
12-31-2020, 01:26 PM
I heard the entrance was trained to secure such an important mob. Yikes guess if they arnt a raid mob anything goes?

kjs86z
12-31-2020, 02:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2qfDwF2.gif

shadowdinah
12-31-2020, 03:10 PM
I saw Riot train the shit out of themselves in the hallway, like 6 of them tried to tag, but was to slow so Riot FTEr ate shit, making for super dirty tags, and then the mobs went to the ent. Was impressive and super fun to watch

greasemonk
12-31-2020, 05:52 PM
I saw Riot train the shit out of themselves in the hallway, like 6 of them tried to tag, but was to slow so Riot FTEr ate shit, making for super dirty tags, and then the mobs went to the ent. Was impressive and super fun to watch

HOLY FUCK WHAT A COOL STORY! WANT TO COME BE A CLOWN AT MY BIRTHDAY PARTY?!?!?!?!

lookitsjb
12-31-2020, 08:16 PM
Hold up, did Reedumb get their first ever solo raid kill, or did Daddy Guard have to save them from those big scary monsters?

Viscere
01-01-2021, 04:47 AM
Is that your mom behind you? I can see the disappointment on her face at your post. she looks different from the front. She is wondering where she went wrong. Maybe she shouldn’t have let all those uncles touch you. But she needed the crack money so bad.

:D:D

Damn that's grim hahah

feniin
01-01-2021, 11:30 AM
Good to know that Viscere is still a dildo.

Mblake81
01-01-2021, 11:38 AM

qft

greasemonk
01-01-2021, 01:23 PM

I don't know about that. Dildo's are able to get close to women regularly.

Izmael
01-01-2021, 03:46 PM
#lolblueproblems

Tunabros
01-01-2021, 05:17 PM
Viscere just thinks it's funny to say "criot" but doesn't actually know why he hates riot

cringe alert

Zoggren
01-01-2021, 05:20 PM
I actually do wish everyone from Riot a happy new year. Everyone except that guy with the dumb sig, and that Farquad guy.

Zoggren
01-01-2021, 05:24 PM
I don't know about that. Dildo's are able to get close to women regularly.

Men use them too!

greasemonk
01-01-2021, 06:02 PM
Men use them too!

While a solid point, please do not demean the level of human interaction the dildos observe in their lives compared to Viscere.

Thulian
01-01-2021, 06:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/I9wVE2B.png

https://i.imgur.com/aHALx7z.png

looting pixelz over the dead bodies of your enemies, p99 blue is awesome

Try red asap

Viscere
01-02-2021, 04:06 AM
Aggrovating Criots is my daily delight

Mead
01-02-2021, 09:22 AM
Aggrovating Criots is my daily delight

You aren't the first giddy cringey foreigner to obsess over another guild on these forums. This has been seen many times before. The only thing you're doing is making yourself look like an idiot. And your guildies are shaking their heads wondering if it's ever going to stop.

Hope this helps.

karadin
01-02-2021, 12:02 PM
You aren't the first giddy cringey foreigner to obsess over another guild on these forums. This has been seen many times before. The only thing you're doing is making yourself look like an idiot. And your guildies are shaking their heads wondering if it's ever going to stop.

Hope this helps.

Mead your signature is actually perfect here. Viscere is a model citizen in guild but loves to shitpost here. You should ask him a bout "drug dealing midgets in China who can't swim" some time.

The real cringe is the stuff going on in UN, oh wait.. fuck.

kaizersoze
01-02-2021, 09:22 PM
Mead your signature is actually perfect here. Viscere is a model citizen in guild but loves to shitpost here. You should ask him a bout "drug dealing midgets in China who can't swim" some time.

The real cringe is the stuff going on in UN, oh wait.. fuck.

Praise Keerarae for opening the UN to the world.

waltjig
01-02-2021, 11:54 PM

Sad. Tried way too hard bro.

Terrok
01-03-2021, 08:41 PM
Imagine winning loot on a server event, from a mob your guild kills twice a month, and not letting some one win it, that will not see this mob ever again.

Confit
01-03-2021, 08:52 PM
Imagine winning loot on a server event, from a mob your guild kills twice a month, and not letting some one win it, that will not see this mob ever again.

Sorry you didnt get Vyemm loots

Breaken
01-03-2021, 08:55 PM

Sorry the GMs tried to very politely ask you not to win Vyemm loot, and you ignored them.

[6:10 PM] Menden: In my perfect little happy world these open raids would work like this. Each guild would adopt one. Random players would show up and that guild would fill the ranks with the needed classes. That guild pass on all loot. But I know that's not always possible

Hideousclaw
01-03-2021, 09:05 PM

I didnt realize "Server event" meant "Server event that everyone can attend but people who have and may kill mob cant win loot"

Kittens adopted the Vyemm raid, and by Mendens desire no Kittens would have won the loot at all by default because of adopting that raid (MendenToday at 3:10 PM
In my perfect little happy world these open raids would work like this. Each guild would adopt one. Random players would show up and that guild would fill the ranks with the needed classes. That guild pass on all loot. But I know that's not always possible). AG led Statue and AoW today and we bowed out of loot and participation to help with the massive desynch.

Its a server event, the server participated, and members of the server won loot. Sorry you can't comprehend that.

Confit
01-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Sorry the GMs tried to very politely ask you not to win Vyemm loot, and you ignored them.

[6:10 PM] Menden: In my perfect little happy world these open raids would work like this. Each guild would adopt one. Random players would show up and that guild would fill the ranks with the needed classes. That guild pass on all loot. But I know that's not always possible

I didn't win anything :confused:

Breaken
01-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Kittens adopted the Vyemm raid, and by Mendens desire no Kittens would have won the loot at all by default because of adopting that raid (MendenToday at 3:10 PM
In my perfect little happy world these open raids would work like this. Each guild would adopt one. Random players would show up and that guild would fill the ranks with the needed classes. That guild pass on all loot. But I know that's not always possible). AG led Statue and AoW today and we bowed out of loot and participation to help with the massive desynch.

Okay, because Menden *surely* meant Kittens when he said each guild would adopt one and that they shouldn't roll. Also not sure why you would agree to leave Statue/AoW but not Vyemm. You seemed sure that having "only Riot" leave Kael wouldn't be enough. Yet it was enough for ToV?

zszudy
01-03-2021, 09:14 PM

This is hilarious, because of the inaccuracy and the tears.

Hideousclaw
01-03-2021, 09:19 PM
Okay, because Menden *surely* meant Kittens when he said each guild would adopt one and that they shouldn't roll. Also not sure why you would agree to leave Statue/AoW but not Vyemm. You seemed sure that having "only Riot" leave Kael wouldn't be enough. Yet it was enough for ToV?

As expressed earlier in voice during Kael madness, ToV is its own set of hardware so we were under the impression it'd be less of a laggy mess. There was also far less people there, but the end result was far less laggy so it did not necessitate any other guild leaving. We came and joined, and we happened to win a roll. Server event, server members participated, server won loot.

getsome
01-03-2021, 09:24 PM

Imagine thinking anyone is incapable of seeing any mob.

Very little prevents any player from joining the few guilds that regularly kill top tier mobs. You could easily join a tov capable guild on an alt if you want to remain in your current guild. Most requirements are a heart beat and the ability to join a voice server and pretend to listen.

These raids will occur quarterly so chances are high you may see vyemm in your lifetime.

Wokka
01-03-2021, 10:17 PM
Exactly right, none of the main raiding guilds are hard to get into, even Riot accepts all and sundry nowadays. If people want to stay in their guilds that's cool, just don't bitch that it's impossible to see the end game content. People always wanting something for nothing. We got the quarterly handouts now so everyone gets their free mobs.

LazyHydras
01-03-2021, 10:56 PM

Dude...almost 500 people showed up for Statue / AoW.

I didn't see more than, like, 200 people total show up to ToV. It's simple numbers. If you take 500 - 120 you are still left with enough people to crash the zone.

indiscriminate_hater
01-04-2021, 01:32 AM

Arvan
01-04-2021, 01:48 AM
and the ability to join a voice server and pretend to listen

Daaaang i bet so many are feeling personally attacked right now

Boptop
01-04-2021, 03:06 AM
Who wants it? It's garbage

Boptop
01-04-2021, 03:07 AM
^Vyemm loot - how come I can't edit? Am I internet illiterate?

JackofSpade
01-04-2021, 03:11 AM
If people truly care about "seeing new content" and stuff they haven't seen before I'll give them access to a practice server and they can run around all of norath in GM mode and see anything their heart desires. Nobody actually wants this however because the truth is that they care about the loots and have the same "pixel lust" they project onto the players in raiding guilds.

JackofSpade
01-04-2021, 03:11 AM
^Vyemm loot - how come I can't edit? Am I internet illiterate?

Can't edit in RNF, your posts are foreveeerr

Boptop
01-04-2021, 03:16 AM
Can't edit in RNF, your posts are foreveeerr

Did you ever get a green dragon scale?

Viscere
01-04-2021, 03:40 AM
That Terrok criot gettinf slapped left and right

Brutal

Toryas
01-04-2021, 04:38 AM
That Terrok criot gettinf slapped left and right

Brutal

So full of nerd rage you couldn’t type correctly. Brutal.

Viscere
01-04-2021, 07:28 AM
I even beat my cat

ameiva
01-04-2021, 10:44 AM
Kittens adopted the Vyemm raid

Venice in Kittens now?

spiritsofrock
01-07-2021, 01:18 PM
The word play on the title of this thread is on par with hemmingway

See the guilds name is riot, so you added a C

Brilliant