PDA

View Full Version : Next time

Nibblewitz
12-26-2020, 07:23 PM
Cut your losses instead of abusing Vulak blockers.

Ripqozko
12-26-2020, 07:25 PM
Next time log off and spend time with family on holidays.

greasemonk
12-26-2020, 07:44 PM
Yall mother fuckers need Jesus

kaizersoze
12-26-2020, 08:45 PM

After hours of being trained with no consequences, you get tired and just want to go to bed.

tyrant49333
12-26-2020, 10:15 PM
After hours of being trained with no consequences, you get tired and just want to go to bed.

Sorry you trained yourselves for hours

Detoxx
12-26-2020, 10:16 PM

The irony

kaizersoze
12-26-2020, 10:30 PM
Sorry you trained yourselves for hours

If thats what you call your suicide trains on eashen to get the kill, and your loot, and some more just for funzies, and the flurries you just trained everyone with all within aary hall alone ok lol.

Frag also recently added Dawn Believers to their hit list too. Good to see them diversifying.

Fingurs
12-26-2020, 10:42 PM

The best part about this comment is: WHO THE FUCK IS NIBBLEWITZ ?

Ripqozko
12-26-2020, 10:46 PM
He's still hiding in class R

greasemonk
12-26-2020, 11:06 PM
The irony

Right? Like when someone logs on a guild bot to train the competition? So ironic!

Furorr
12-26-2020, 11:35 PM
Right? Like when someone logs on a guild bot to train the competition? So ironic!

How's Wyman doing?

feniin
12-26-2020, 11:45 PM
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/character.php?char=Wyman

baakss
12-27-2020, 12:07 AM
How's Wyman doing?

I figured you were keeping a low profile because you didn't want to upset Menden after he let you off pretty light for an intentional train, boxing, and logging on another guild's bot. Welcome back to RNF, I guess.

Furorr
12-27-2020, 12:11 AM
Ziing you still recording everybody over in Riot?

baakss
12-27-2020, 12:12 AM
Ziing you still recording everybody over in Riot?

I record my gameplay only. If I just happened to catch you saying racist / homophobic / sexist things, that's your problem.

Detoxx
12-27-2020, 12:13 AM
There's a huge dispell coming from the back...

...It's Wyman!

He's got the annul magic and everything!

Furorr
12-27-2020, 12:14 AM
I record my gameplay only. If I just happened to catch you saying racist / homophobic / sexist things, that's your problem.

Still secretly recording all the girls* over in Riot?

tyrant49333
12-27-2020, 12:16 AM
Even sadder that this was Wyman's biggest play. His biggest, and HIS LAST

Fingurs
12-27-2020, 12:27 AM
There's a huge dispell coming from the back...

...It's Wyman!

He's got the annul magic and everything!

For the record, no one gives a shit about your opinion.

P.S. How is that SOD you tried to rig for yourself that you watched someone else win with a 1?

SUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

baakss
12-27-2020, 12:28 AM
Still secretly recording all the girls* over in Riot?

Lol is that your spin? Unfortunately, the best you have in that regard is me playing Everquest with Tawanda once where she talked in Discord about how Lavittz casually cheats.

You're an over-immersed poser, Furoar. You live on your wife's dad's money, and play this game 16 hours a day, all while trying to convince people that you are some self-made success because some mentor "saw something in you" (lol).

You stayed off RNF for a month because you were scared of upsetting Menden. It sucks having me call attention to it, but hey, it's the truth.

Detoxx
12-27-2020, 12:32 AM
For the record, no one gives a shit about your opinion.

P.S. How is that SOD you tried to rig for yourself that you watched someone else win with a 1?

SUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I didnt watch, was busy beating all of you on every race cause you guys are absolute trash at racing (unless you cheat with scale in which case you still lose). Grats to them though, was a fun event!

Youre still a trash warrior who is awful. Love hearing the stories from ex-riot of how terrible of an all around eq player you are and just how bad you are at tanking.

Furorr
12-27-2020, 12:36 AM
Lol is that your spin? Unfortunately, the best you have in that regard is me playing Everquest with Tawanda once where she talked in Discord about how Lavittz casually cheats.

You're an over-immersed poser, Furoar. You live on your wife's dad's money, and play this game 16 hours a day, all while trying to convince people that you are some self-made success because some mentor "saw something in you" (lol).

You stayed off RNF for a month because you were scared of upsetting Menden. It sucks having me call attention to it, but hey, it's the truth.

I'll take that as a yes. Creepy.

Fammaden
12-27-2020, 12:47 AM
Merry Xmas everyone.

Tongpow
12-27-2020, 01:11 AM
Merry Xmas everyone.
https://i.imgur.com/MDZm6nH.gif

Tunabros
12-27-2020, 01:19 AM
Next time...

on Dragon Ball Z!

Ravager
12-27-2020, 01:20 AM
Yall mother fuckers need Jesus
Jesus wasn't white or real.

BarnabusCollins
12-27-2020, 01:31 AM
Jesus is from England he's white as a ghost.

BarnabusCollins
12-27-2020, 01:33 AM
Jesus is from England he's white as a ghost. He also hails from Africa he's as black as the ace of spades.

greasemonk
12-27-2020, 01:41 AM
How's Wyman doing?

You are right, its a hard time of year for people. Thats why we all know who was held accountable for their actions and who were not. Why let that stop you, though, right?

You fucking need Jesus.

Arvan
12-27-2020, 01:42 AM
“Most of this toxicity exists around 3 guilds - Riot, Freedom and Azure Guard. For whatever reason, their leadership can’t get along and it’s making the game extremely unpleasant for a large portion of the player base and staff. I applaud Galach in trying to mediate between these guilds, but it seems none of these players will ever be happy with whatever compromise is settled on. Alternatively, something is settled on, but we end up right back where we started almost immediately.

Many members (and, more importantly, leaders) of these guilds feel the need to constantly antagonize each other in and out of game instead of simply playing the game. These players have become hyper-sensitive to every negative thing that happens. In turn, the staff gets a flurry of PMs, forum petitions and screenshots of these conversations. This behavior is immature and creates an unhealthy environment for our community as a whole, as well as our staff. The end result of this are sour relationships that will never heal if things don’t change, and we are witnessing more and more escalation.

This is taking far more of our volunteer staff’s time than it has any right to and is impacting our ability to keep up with the petitions for people who legitimately need help. We are down right tired of it. It is time to re-evaluate how you are behaving or leave our server.”

BarnabusCollins
12-27-2020, 01:52 AM
He everywhere, watching, and will be judging.

Terrok
12-27-2020, 01:54 AM
I didnt watch, was busy beating all of you on every race cause you guys are absolute trash at racing (unless you cheat with scale in which case you still lose). Grats to them though, was a fun event!

wait, furour is detoxx?

Terrok
12-27-2020, 01:56 AM
Have you guys tried Mario kart, it has a lot more racing in it.

Viscere
12-27-2020, 03:10 AM
I wonder why Fingerz is constantly raging

That time he sent hate tells to Rogean and got his guild suspended for 2 months was glorious

Toryas
12-27-2020, 05:28 AM

Youre still a trash warrior who is awful. Love hearing the stories from ex-riot of how terrible of an all around eq player you are and just how bad you are at tanking.

Triggered.

Viscere
12-27-2020, 06:45 AM
I mean he's right tho

remen
12-27-2020, 06:50 AM

In a way p99 racing is like Mario kart racing, except in Mario kart speed boosts are a part of the game, not against the rules. Sorry Riot's scale of wolf scumbaggery backfired.

kaizersoze
12-27-2020, 07:35 AM
“Most of this toxicity exists around 3 guilds - Riot, Freedom and Azure Guard. For whatever reason, their leadership can’t get along and it’s making the game extremely unpleasant for a large portion of the player base and staff. I applaud Galach in trying to mediate between these guilds, but it seems none of these players will ever be happy with whatever compromise is settled on. Alternatively, something is settled on, but we end up right back where we started almost immediately.

Many members (and, more importantly, leaders) of these guilds feel the need to constantly antagonize each other in and out of game instead of simply playing the game. These players have become hyper-sensitive to every negative thing that happens. In turn, the staff gets a flurry of PMs, forum petitions and screenshots of these conversations. This behavior is immature and creates an unhealthy environment for our community as a whole, as well as our staff. The end result of this are sour relationships that will never heal if things don’t change, and we are witnessing more and more escalation.

This is taking far more of our volunteer staff’s time than it has any right to and is impacting our ability to keep up with the petitions for people who legitimately need help. We are down right tired of it. It is time to re-evaluate how you are behaving or leave our server.”

None of these people are probably ever going to willingly leave the server, and the one who committed actual bannable offenses straight up wasn't so take that how you will lol.

Ravager
12-27-2020, 07:56 AM
You can't win Mario Kart with petitions though.

Toryas
12-27-2020, 08:05 AM
I mean he's right tho

Has he noticed you yet?

Mead
12-27-2020, 09:00 AM
Sad to see Visceral lick the cum dripping off of Detoxx's tip.

Hope you guys had fun raiding instead of spending time with your families for Christmas.

Lupobolt Vonpegusis
12-27-2020, 10:37 AM
Dude all of you have sick, sick burns. Every post by you all is followed by some laugh track on an episode of a sitcom. Sick sitcom burns. They are conversation ending burns. Drop the mic burns.

Evia
12-27-2020, 10:44 AM
Dude all of you have sick, sick burns. Every post by you all is followed by some laugh track on an episode of a sitcom. Sick sitcom burns. They are conversation ending burns. Drop the mic burns.

Welcome to RNF. You must be new.

magnetaress
12-27-2020, 10:50 AM
mead posts less than mead used to so mead needs to really drop the burn when mead does post, they gotta count

Kaellaven
12-27-2020, 10:51 AM
“Most of this toxicity exists around 3 guilds - Riot, Freedom and Azure Guard. It is time to re-evaluate how you are behaving or leave our server.”

Lupobolt Vonpegusis
12-27-2020, 11:04 AM
Broooo! Evia! Do another. Do another. Sick burn someone

fastboy21
12-27-2020, 11:23 AM

This is all rant and no flame.

Viscere
12-27-2020, 11:40 AM
I'm an experiencied RnF'Referee, this qualifies as a flame because it's basically adding humiliation to injury

10/10 RnFlaming from Nibble there frens

reznor_
12-27-2020, 02:34 PM
I’ve had a good time watching the alliance throw a wrench into the Riot machine. Keep it up fellas!

kaizersoze
12-27-2020, 03:34 PM
Has he noticed you yet?

Nexii
12-27-2020, 05:33 PM
Proof you can be both ultra casual and over immersed at the same time

druidbob
12-27-2020, 06:43 PM
Frag also recently added Dawn Believers to their hit list too. Good to see them diversifying.

Wait what? First time hearing about that

lookitsjb
12-27-2020, 06:47 PM
Sad to see Visceral lick the cum dripping off of Detoxx's tip.

Hope you guys had fun raiding instead of spending time with your families for Christmas.

Visceral is Belle Delphine Confirmed?
I'm not even mad... I'm impressed...

kaizersoze
12-27-2020, 07:00 PM
Wait what? First time hearing about that

while they were engaged on LTK iirc

2eazy4
12-27-2020, 07:42 PM
while they were engaged on LTK iirc

DB was pulling Gozz to West exit to kill him, they were not engaging LTK. They were pulling him for over an hour iirc

Viscere
12-27-2020, 07:51 PM
Living rent free in your fantasies I see

druidbob
12-27-2020, 07:52 PM
ah yes, DB was killing Gozz that night not LTK. Got trained once at west exit, recovered, killed the dragon, and moved on. No lingering animosity on either side.

Psyborg
12-27-2020, 07:55 PM
Unlike with Riot, we were able to engage in some tells with DB and have a rational conversation.

Mead
12-27-2020, 09:41 PM
Living rent free in your fantasies I see

Living rent free only works as a deflection if you don’t have multiple posts in a thread nuthugging an SoDless pizza delivery man.

Hope this helps.

Confit
12-27-2020, 09:43 PM
Unlike with Riot, we were able to engage in some tells with DB and have a rational conversation.

I’d like Wyman to send some tells before he dispells our raid targets. Maybe your clerics can send a tell before /ooc’ing during our CH chain to try to mess us up. Also would appreciate a tell before your apps cast Quickness to try (and fail) to trick us into thinking it’s SoW. And don’t forget to send a tell before you put 1cp in trade window to our trackers to fuck up bind sight.

Quit the holier than thou bullshit.

lookitsjb
12-27-2020, 10:00 PM
I accept your terms, on the condition that you equally send us notice when your guild leader (or any member, for that matter) logs our shared toons in an attempt to train us. Also if you could provide a heads-up before you drop the entirety of north on an active Zlexak engage, and have no inclination of assisting in the recovery. And if you'd be so kind to let us know when you plan to blur a raid target with 6 linked guards that are still alive, severing the shared threat, and that we could expect to see a new FTE message.

Something, something, stones glass house, something...

greasemonk
12-27-2020, 10:00 PM
I’d like Wyman to send some tells before he dispells our raid targets. Maybe your clerics can send a tell before /ooc’ing during our CH chain to try to mess us up. Also would appreciate a tell before your apps cast Quickness to try (and fail) to trick us into thinking it’s SoW. And don’t forget to send a tell before you put 1cp in trade window to our trackers to fuck up bind sight.

You rite, you rite.

Just like I assume your guild leader sent tells to Riot's leadership before attempting to use a port-bot character to train their engaged raid, then lied about doing it when asked about it.

Put your 'holier than thou' bullshit where it actually is: Bullshit.

Viscere
12-27-2020, 10:15 PM
If you feel the urge to attack someone based on their jobs irl, that makes you look massively triggered and salty

Just sayin'

greasemonk
12-27-2020, 10:20 PM
If you feel the urge to attack someone based on their jobs irl, that makes you look massively triggered and salty

Just sayin'

Feeling the need to deflect the course of the nature of the discussion and instead focus on a trivialized, stereotype insult makes you look petty and weak.

Unlike Jesus, who you need.

reznor_
12-27-2020, 10:40 PM
TBH it's true that Riot leadership has been hypocritical from the very start, for those of us who have been in the battle from its formation -- by that I mean the ones who didn't bitch out and quit because we have to crawl ToV now. Riot's been acting holier than thou since the very beginning, and I'm happy to see they're finally getting some overdue competition.

It's pathetic that the spin is still "Riot are the server good guys". I would have figured in the time I have been gone, people would have wised up; but people don't change.

Confit
12-27-2020, 11:23 PM
You rite, you rite.

Just like I assume your guild leader sent tells to Riot's leadership before attempting to use a port-bot character to train their engaged raid, then lied about doing it when asked about it.

Put your 'holier than thou' bullshit where it actually is: Bullshit.

He was punished for that and so was this guild. Get over it. If you don’t like the punishment then complain to the staff.

The problem is that obviously there’s an atmosphere in Riot that promotes ill-willed behavior towards Freedom because it continues to happen on a weekly basis. Riot should spend their time playing the game, winning FTEs, and having fun instead of coming up with slimy ways to interfere with another guild’s raids.

hotkarlmarxbros
12-27-2020, 11:33 PM

Both sides, right?!

Except wait. Wyman got guild removed. There were no actual rules for ST racing (if you think there were, try asking yourself whether lev was or was not required and send me a quick clip of that race line). The quickness-gate was an app that was reprimanded, and the idea that there was even a problem smacks of a younger sibling wailing loudly in earshot of a parent more than actual harm.

And then on the other side, we have someone using another guilds bots without permission, actively boxing to do so, coordinating an elaborate train with DA to reach an opposing guilds engagement, obfuscating the IP and machine it was done from, bald faced lying to GMs when confronted about it, and how is that treated? Not guild removal, he is heralded as a martyr. The GMs chalk it up to "a pnp violation" and let him continue not only playing here, but raiding and calling shots, and everybody is supposed to show up to the forums and be nice about it or it is harassment? Is the idea that favoritism was shown in some capacity really that far fetched?

Not to mention the pile-on in the UN in the last couple of days. Planarity asks a straightforward question when an issue is brought up to him, whether we all should engage in a 'fraps or it didnt happen' mindset and every violation has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and only then can a measly concession or two be offered. For that he was instead gaslighted by the the pathological liar that Furoar is, and the...I don't know what you'd call detoxx. Slightly retarded? Either way, instead of properly engaging a topic he only really seems able to bluster about autistically, unaware that ideas and feelings other than his own exist in the world.

When is the right time to cast aside this tribal bullshit and look at the game and how you want to play it? The only time I run OBS when not raiding is when Furoar is in zone, because he has trained me and banked on me not having fraps and it paid off for him. Pretty soon, though, with this blind eye being turned to the quantifiable bullshit that is being heaped onto the server from ag (some) and freedom (a lot), in order to do anything in the game you will need to be constantly recording, taking time to write up petitions, and MAYBE the GMs will rule in your favor about it and toss out a "pnp violation" that hands the offender a slap on the wrist for all your trouble. Eventually nobody will be left on the server except the extreme autists that are chasing pixels and doing anything they can get away with under the negligent/apathetic rule of the server staff.

Seriously, if you were ever looking for an excuse to get away from either Freedom or AG, now is the time. Look at how the Zlex train was handled. After distinctively, albeit accidentally, training Riot on their stable engage, the call was made to get out of ntov in hopes that it could be conceded just before it was eventually killed. When Riot didn't kill it and instead waited for the concede, AGF decides they don't want to be denied a shot a Vulak for something as insignificant as a dumb Zlex train, so they march over there and kill it. I know we all want to root for our team, and other guys bad, and us good, etc etc. But do you really want to be one of the people marching towards a Zlex you know you know should be conceding and killing it anyway? Do you really want to follow Furoar while he is engaging in pathological lying to try to squeeze out any advantage he can in a stupid game of elf lawyer bullshit?

Ignore the forum warrior nonsense for just a bit. I am talking to each and every line member, and I'm letting you know that you are enabling the scumbag style of play that Furoar and Detoxx engage in, and have AG wrapped around their finger and are forcing them to do it along side them. You can absolutely make a difference by just not participating. That doesn't even mean you have to stop raiding. Riot is incredibly inclusive and will allow anybody to app and join save a handful of malicious and problematic players (detoxx, furoar, etc). Look at spending your dkp, start up talks with a Riot recruiter, have some backbone, and vote with your fucking feet. There are a ton of both Freedom and AG players that I miss playing with. DM me if you want and I can get you set up. Fuck these liars and their nonsense.

Viscere
12-28-2020, 12:11 AM
^

Medical attention clearly required

Psyborg
12-28-2020, 01:18 AM

Reread my post again goober. I said FRAG was able to work out our issue with DB without drama.

Psyborg
12-28-2020, 01:35 AM
Both sides, right?!

Except wait. Wyman got guild removed. There were no actual rules for ST racing (if you think there were, try asking yourself whether lev was or was not required and send me a quick clip of that race line). The quickness-gate was an app that was reprimanded, and the idea that there was even a problem smacks of a younger sibling wailing loudly in earshot of a parent more than actual harm.

And then on the other side, we have someone using another guilds bots without permission, actively boxing to do so, coordinating an elaborate train with DA to reach an opposing guilds engagement, obfuscating the IP and machine it was done from, bald faced lying to GMs when confronted about it, and how is that treated? Not guild removal, he is heralded as a martyr. The GMs chalk it up to "a pnp violation" and let him continue not only playing here, but raiding and calling shots, and everybody is supposed to show up to the forums and be nice about it or it is harassment? Is the idea that favoritism was shown in some capacity really that far fetched?

Not to mention the pile-on in the UN in the last couple of days. Planarity asks a straightforward question when an issue is brought up to him, whether we all should engage in a 'fraps or it didnt happen' mindset and every violation has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and only then can a measly concession or two be offered. For that he was instead gaslighted by the the pathological liar that Furoar is, and the...I don't know what you'd call detoxx. Slightly retarded? Either way, instead of properly engaging a topic he only really seems able to bluster about autistically, unaware that ideas and feelings other than his own exist in the world.

When is the right time to cast aside this tribal bullshit and look at the game and how you want to play it? The only time I run OBS when not raiding is when Furoar is in zone, because he has trained me and banked on me not having fraps and it paid off for him. Pretty soon, though, with this blind eye being turned to the quantifiable bullshit that is being heaped onto the server from ag (some) and freedom (a lot), in order to do anything in the game you will need to be constantly recording, taking time to write up petitions, and MAYBE the GMs will rule in your favor about it and toss out a "pnp violation" that hands the offender a slap on the wrist for all your trouble. Eventually nobody will be left on the server except the extreme autists that are chasing pixels and doing anything they can get away with under the negligent/apathetic rule of the server staff.

Seriously, if you were ever looking for an excuse to get away from either Freedom or AG, now is the time. Look at how the Zlex train was handled. After distinctively, albeit accidentally, training Riot on their stable engage, the call was made to get out of ntov in hopes that it could be conceded just before it was eventually killed. When Riot didn't kill it and instead waited for the concede, AGF decides they don't want to be denied a shot a Vulak for something as insignificant as a dumb Zlex train, so they march over there and kill it. I know we all want to root for our team, and other guys bad, and us good, etc etc. But do you really want to be one of the people marching towards a Zlex you know you know should be conceding and killing it anyway? Do you really want to follow Furoar while he is engaging in pathological lying to try to squeeze out any advantage he can in a stupid game of elf lawyer bullshit?

Ignore the forum warrior nonsense for just a bit. I am talking to each and every line member, and I'm letting you know that you are enabling the scumbag style of play that Furoar and Detoxx engage in, and have AG wrapped around their finger and are forcing them to do it along side them. You can absolutely make a difference by just not participating. That doesn't even mean you have to stop raiding. Riot is incredibly inclusive and will allow anybody to app and join save a handful of malicious and problematic players (detoxx, furoar, etc). Look at spending your dkp, start up talks with a Riot recruiter, have some backbone, and vote with your fucking feet. There are a ton of both Freedom and AG players that I miss playing with. DM me if you want and I can get you set up. Fuck these liars and their nonsense.

You of course realize what you just described applies 100% to Riot training FRAG kiters at LadyM less than an hour prior right? What was Riot’s response? Duru sends tells to our raid leader and tells him that Riot will be vacating the area and moving on. No concession, nothing. The difference is that FRAG stayed and actually killed the target because keeping blockers up is lame. Using this protocol, we returned the favor with Riot. We accidentally trained, vacated the area for a few hours, and gave Riot every chance to kill all of trips and possibly both twins as well. Instead riot wants to try and game a Zlexak concession to score a free Vulak. Concessions should not be weaponized but that is exactly what Riot did with the last Zlex a few weeks back and it's what you did on Saturday as well.

The big difference here of course is that FRAG took the time to go over the fraps again afterwards and we conceded 2x Zlexaks. We got crickets about LadyM from Riot but we decided not to push the issue because we weren’t particularly happy with the angles we had on the train. That goes to your point about fraps: gotta have them on because riot will train the shit out of you and not say a word. Just look at our most recent Vyemm fraps in raid concerns where Riot was chain summoning eyes to train our kiters. What Furoar did was completely wrong and we deserved our punishment and so did he. Riot escalating things with each cycle since then is going to blow up in your face soon enough.

You’re not the good guys and neither are we. Stop with the moral authority bullshit because I have a laundry list of examples that will just paint you as a hypocrite.

Ripqozko
12-28-2020, 02:07 AM
imagine all these folks without warder loot fighting over leftover mobs that have been farmed for 6 years.

remen
12-28-2020, 02:08 AM
Both sides, right?!

Maybe more people should consider joining riot, the kool aid there must taste quite good.

Also, you typed a lot of things.

hotkarlmarxbros
12-28-2020, 03:46 AM
You of course realize what you just described applies 100% to Riot training FRAG kiters at LadyM less than an hour prior right? What was Riot’s response? Duru sends tells to our raid leader and tells him that Riot will be vacating the area and moving on. No concession, nothing. The difference is that FRAG stayed and actually killed the target because keeping blockers up is lame. Using this protocol, we returned the favor with Riot. We accidentally trained, vacated the area for a few hours, and gave Riot every chance to kill all of trips and possibly both twins as well. Instead riot wants to try and game a Zlexak concession to score a free Vulak. Concessions should not be weaponized but that is exactly what Riot did with the last Zlex a few weeks back and it's what you did on Saturday as well.

The big difference here of course is that FRAG took the time to go over the fraps again afterwards and we conceded 2x Zlexaks. We got crickets about LadyM from Riot but we decided not to push the issue because we weren’t particularly happy with the angles we had on the train. That goes to your point about fraps: gotta have them on because riot will train the shit out of you and not say a word. Just look at our most recent Vyemm fraps in raid concerns where Riot was chain summoning eyes to train our kiters. What Furoar did was completely wrong and we deserved our punishment and so did he. Riot escalating things with each cycle since then is going to blow up in your face soon enough.

You’re not the good guys and neither are we. Stop with the moral authority bullshit because I have a laundry list of examples that will just paint you as a hypocrite.

Did riot concede Lady M at 5% or some other scumbag "I know we are guilty but there is a system to game here" behavior? Nope. If you wanted to not kill it and gather evidence and figure out that you 100% knew Riot was in the wrong that was your prerogative.

Chain summoning eyes to try to train your kiters? Dude the kool aid is with that statement is intense. AGF won Vyemm, great job, really. In order to engage fesh, though, you and I and everyone knows you have to pull guards out to either kill or kite. Nobody was trying to train your kiters. That's a weirdo narrative made up by guild leaders and people that need to unbind push to talk. I was one of the monks pulling guards out. We tried to be careful, but too many cooks led to the guards getting too close to the kiters and they picked up aggro. Certainly not something that is deliberate, but honestly brings up another question of whether the vyemm kiters are forced to be respected effectively blocking access from fesh. It was an earnest attempt at fesh, the kiters were on the tracks of what a normal pull looks like. IMO Vyemm/Fesh popped at the same time should be a race to Vyemm with the competing guild(s) getting access to fesh in exchange for allowing the kiters to continue uninterrupted, and similar agreements for other mobs whose engages overlap. Otherwise the meta will devolve into some race to kite nonsense that then blocks access to another guild's earnest attempts.

All of this whataboutism or the 'hurr durr the guy on the other team said words' shit really detracts from the issue at hand that we are all facing. Look at how disrespectful and shitty Detoxx is when he engages with others in the UN. Look at Furoars history of lying, training, and as far as I'm concerned, the history of scripting/whatever accusations amount to a lot of smoke where I'm having a hard time believing fire doesn't exist. Shit, it was probably only a couple years ago it was Detoxx himself throwing the hackusations out there against Furoar. This is the landscape that we are all going to have to play on should these problem players keep getting license to continue to behave like this. And the only thing giving them license is the players deciding they want to be on the same team as these assholes.

I'm super happy that the UN is now viewable by all. Now we can choose our team rather than sit at home and wait for dad to get home to spin up a bullshit narrative. All I'm saying is for everyone to keep their eyes open, and for the vast majority of players to know that if you wanted a reason to leave a situation you feel is toxic or don't feel represents you, other options are on the table.

Zephys
12-28-2020, 04:52 AM
Do stenographers for the elf UN get warder loot?

Swish
12-28-2020, 05:50 AM
imagine all these folks without warder loot fighting over leftover mobs that have been farmed for 6 years.

https://i.imgur.com/NoqsAx5.png

greasemonk
12-28-2020, 10:47 AM
He was punished for that and so was this guild. Get over it.

No, your guild didn't punish him at all.

You gonna point blank tell me right now that he wasn't earning DKP the entire time during the ban?

isiah
12-28-2020, 10:48 AM
big prayers for everyone in this thread

Confit
12-28-2020, 11:32 AM
Reread my post again goober. I said FRAG was able to work out our issue with DB without drama.

I'm retarded :D

lookitsjb
12-28-2020, 12:07 PM
I'm retarded :D

Oh don't say that. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think

Psyborg
12-28-2020, 01:48 PM
If you wanted to not kill it and gather evidence and figure out that you 100% knew Riot was in the wrong that was your prerogative.

The whole point was the Riot made it right by vacating the area and letting us kill it. We thought that was a great precedent to set rather than conceding at 5%. Leave, give us a chance to kill, no need to concede. We returned the favor on Zlexak and even gave extra time to kill more of NToV, but Riot decided to play Vulak chicken in predictable fashion.

Nobody was trying to train your kiters. That's a weirdo narrative made up by guild leaders and people that need to unbind push to talk. I was one of the monks pulling guards out. We tried to be careful, but too many cooks led to the guards getting too close to the kiters and they picked up aggro.

We already know intent doesn't matter when training. Just concede Vyemm and move on. You know we aren't going to play games and we will kill it without trying to force you to stay up until 9AM for Vulak.

All of this whataboutism or the 'hurr durr the guy on the other team said words' shit really detracts from the issue at hand that we are all facing. Look at how disrespectful and shitty Detoxx is when he engages with others in the UN. Look at Furoars history of lying, training, and as far as I'm concerned, the history of scripting/whatever accusations amount to a lot of smoke where I'm having a hard time believing fire doesn't exist. Shit, it was probably only a couple years ago it was Detoxx himself throwing the hackusations out there against Furoar. This is the landscape that we are all going to have to play on should these problem players keep getting license to continue to behave like this. And the only thing giving them license is the players deciding they want to be on the same team as these assholes.

You complain about whataboutism and then engage in whataboutism. Awesome.

I'm super happy that the UN is now viewable by all. Now we can choose our team rather than sit at home and wait for dad to get home to spin up a bullshit narrative. All I'm saying is for everyone to keep their eyes open, and for the vast majority of players to know that if you wanted a reason to leave a situation you feel is toxic or don't feel represents you, other options are on the table.

Riot is no better than the next guy. People are going to be more apt to leave you then stay if you keep pulling non-competitive moves like purposefully waiting to unlock Vulak until 9AM. Gross dude.

booter
12-28-2020, 02:27 PM

imagine thinking EQ takes a lot of skill or that tanking is "hard"

Confit
12-28-2020, 03:06 PM
Oh don't say that. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think

Thanks my man ;)

Sancta
12-28-2020, 03:21 PM
And if you'd be so kind to let us know when you plan to blur a raid target with 6 linked guards that are still alive, severing the shared threat

Imagine not knowing how linked guard mechanics work

kaizersoze
12-28-2020, 03:47 PM
He was punished for that and so was this guild. Get over it. If you don’t like the punishment then complain to the staff.

The problem is that obviously there’s an atmosphere in Riot that promotes ill-willed behavior towards Freedom because it continues to happen on a weekly basis. Riot should spend their time playing the game, winning FTEs, and having fun instead of coming up with slimy ways to interfere with another guild’s raids.

How was he punished at all lol. He can still log in and play, collect DKP, farm raid items like idols etc, and with shareds being a thing it basically means he just cant play his own characters and thats about it. He has 6 weeks of DKP bloat but can dump it as soon as his personal "suspension" is up. If he bought any droppables during this time, even not being able to get loot was rendered moot. Freedom as a whole had their punishment postponed until after a quake and all AG missed was one cycle where they picked a few targets and didn't try for much else.

There is one thing I agree with you on though, we do need to focus more on what to do next time and make sure people are confident stepping into roles that need to be filled.

Viscere
12-29-2020, 03:45 AM
^

The tears and the salt are quite impressive

Your guild leader and yourself really earn the name <Criot>

greasemonk
12-29-2020, 12:17 PM
^

The tears and the salt are quite impressive

Your guild leader and yourself really earn the name <Criot>

Notice how you attack the poster instead of the comment. Guess that means everything is true and that you agree he has not been punished by your guild. The opposite, in fact, due to receiving emoluments while playing other characters during his 'break from the game'.

I had wondered why Menden mentioned that the time of year was a tough one for people and that he was giving leniency to Furor. I can only imagine that once he was caught (due to not believing that his tech couldn't be traced like a fucking moron), he blubbered and cried and most likely threatened self harm if the deed was done to him.

Seems right on par for the sociopathic course for your leadership.

Fammaden
12-29-2020, 12:24 PM
I had wondered why Menden mentioned that the time of year was a tough one for people and that he was giving leniency to Furor. I can only imagine that once he was caught (due to not believing that his tech couldn't be traced like a fucking moron), he blubbered and cried and most likely threatened self harm if the deed was done to him.

Seems right on par for the sociopathic course for your leadership.

Pretty sure he just assumes the people who raid here wouldn't have anyone else to spend Thanksgiving with but their guild so he didn't want to take that away from them especially with covid making holidays even thinner. But whatever suits your Furoars fan fiction.

greasemonk
12-29-2020, 12:29 PM
The guy left Riot because Detoxx's application was flat rejected, then cited it not being a 'Christian thing to do'.

Are we to assume that subterfuge (logging into other guild's bots to make it look like they trained themselves) and then flat lies after the fact are 'Christian things to do'?

I don't know man, maybe you have some fan fiction you should write too.

Fammaden
12-29-2020, 12:41 PM
Not sure how that proves that he threatened suicide to Menden but ok.

Just think Menden meant that with the holidays looming during a tough 2020 he didn't want to punish all of the guild for Fur's actions.

greasemonk
12-29-2020, 12:53 PM
I can see that sentiment, now, actually. Thanks for the alternate view.

So why didn't Freedom not want to punish Furor's actions?

Toryas
12-29-2020, 01:41 PM

If your double negative is not intentional, he's the only one who gets yellow text. You don't bite the hand that feeds.

getsome
12-29-2020, 01:48 PM
"And a man who injures his countryman – as he has done, so it shall be done to him [namely,] fracture under/for fracture, eye under/for eye, tooth under/for tooth. Just as another person has received injury from him, so it will be given to him." (Lev. 24:19–21).

greasemonk
12-29-2020, 01:50 PM
If your double negative is not intentional

Those whole thread and the issues around it are double negative.

Twochain
12-29-2020, 02:42 PM
I can see that sentiment, now, actually. Thanks for the alternate view.

because it's his fuckin guild dude lmao? because the GM's punished him? What are we going to do, mutiny the guild leader who makes everything happen and we also like playing with? Tell him to dock himself 500 dkp for being a penis? What?

Get ur head out of ur ass im sure you can come up with something better this thread is boring

hotkarlmarxbros
12-29-2020, 03:33 PM
we also like playing with?g

lol what is it you like playing with so much? His weird lisp on his incessant comms? His nonsense rags to riches story about how he went from working as a waiter to being a top performer at Salesjob Inc which then allowed him to become a real estate tycoon? Because you know, you gotta have some kind of a lie, otherwise who will respect you if they knew mom pays your rent while you sit around playing video games all day.

Or maybe its the complementary subscription to fox news you get when you are in his guild. Sit back and let him sing the praises of trump and tell you what it means to be a self made success and how poor people are poor because they deserve to be poor.

Let's be honest here. All of this is about the yellow text and free pixel ride. Dude is shady as fuck, with the boxing/training/lying getting captured on video and addressed by the GMs a lucky catch that is really only the tip of the iceberg of all his bullshit. Riot is bullshit for entertaining his sketchiness and using it in their desire to dethrone AM at any cost. Shit, even Detoxx called him a cheater on numerous occasions. And now Freedom is his own guild, so instead of having to answer to a few greedy guild leaders that never called him on his shit, he now only answers to the Freedom line members.

A lot of people are content to watch him and think "well I have no definitive proof he is lying or cheating, he never trained or did any sketchy shit to me personally, also I'm getting loot out of the situation, so everything is fine as far as I'm concerned." He needs you much more than you need him. Quit feeding the awful machine that is his ego. The server is objectively worse with him around.

Twochain
12-29-2020, 04:32 PM
lol what is it you like playing with so much? His weird lisp on his incessant comms? His nonsense rags to riches story about how he went from working as a waiter to being a top performer at Salesjob Inc which then allowed him to become a real estate tycoon? Because you know, you gotta have some kind of a lie, otherwise who will respect you if they knew mom pays your rent while you sit around playing video games all day.

Or maybe its the complementary subscription to fox news you get when you are in his guild. Sit back and let him sing the praises of trump and tell you what it means to be a self made success and how poor people are poor because they deserve to be poor.

Let's be honest here. All of this is about the yellow text and free pixel ride. Dude is shady as fuck, with the boxing/training/lying getting captured on video and addressed by the GMs a lucky catch that is really only the tip of the iceberg of all his bullshit. Riot is bullshit for entertaining his sketchiness and using it in their desire to dethrone AM at any cost. Shit, even Detoxx called him a cheater on numerous occasions. And now Freedom is his own guild, so instead of having to answer to a few greedy guild leaders that never called him on his shit, he now only answers to the Freedom line members.

A lot of people are content to watch him and think "well I have no definitive proof he is lying or cheating, he never trained or did any sketchy shit to me personally, also I'm getting loot out of the situation, so everything is fine as far as I'm concerned." He needs you much more than you need him. Quit feeding the awful machine that is his ego. The server is objectively worse with him around.

Damn this be in the doxxing/personal real life attack territory bruhv

So, to answer your question as best as I can, I spend probably at least a 100+ hours playing Dota/Non raid EQ with him, I never heard the rags to riches story once. We haven't talked too much about politics either, although I probably lean right. But I guess.. would I disqualify someone as a person if they had different political views as me? Naw. Poor people are poor because they deserve to be poor? I guess that's one way to say poor people often get caught up in a cycle of living pay check to pay check, because of such things like escapist vices, poor people pay twice, etc. But naw, never heard him talk shit about poor people. Or mention them at all. Detoxx called him a cheater because we all thought he was cheating. Come to find out, we were just bad. I've gone into detail about the cheating accusations because I actually looked into it. I sync'd up the runs to race them. Also figured out why it looked like he was moving much faster at certain spots. And also like I said before, I have been around when camp disputes have came up and he acted nothing if rational and calm about it.

idk bro maybe he just fakes being cool around me ? don't worry, i'll be on the look out. if we're talking about poverty in america and he says some shit like "Poor people are poor because they are dumb and smell bad" i'll let you know.

Mikebro
12-29-2020, 05:01 PM
Damn this be in the doxxing/personal real life attack territory bruhv

So, to answer your question as best as I can, I spend probably at least a 100+ hours playing Dota/Non raid EQ with him, I never heard the rags to riches story once. We haven't talked too much about politics either, although I probably lean right. But I guess.. would I disqualify someone as a person if they had different political views as me? Naw. Poor people are poor because they deserve to be poor? I guess that's one way to say poor people often get caught up in a cycle of living pay check to pay check, because of such things like escapist vices, poor people pay twice, etc. But naw, never heard him talk shit about poor people. Or mention them at all. Detoxx called him a cheater because we all thought he was cheating. Come to find out, we were just bad. I've gone into detail about the cheating accusations because I actually looked into it. I sync'd up the runs to race them. Also figured out why it looked like he was moving much faster at certain spots. And also like I said before, I have been around when camp disputes have came up and he acted nothing if rational and calm about it.

idk bro maybe he just fakes being cool around me ? don't worry, i'll be on the look out. if we're talking about poverty in america and he says some shit like "Poor people are poor because they are dumb and smell bad" i'll let you know.

Naturally friendly people get along together... unfortunately so do shitty people.

Heebs13
12-29-2020, 05:18 PM
I won't say from where since I don't want it to be considered a doxx, but that 'weird lisp' is a really common accent from a particular part of the US. I would have never called it a lisp. I did recognize what state / area he's from immediately though because he sounds exactly like a couple of my RL friends from there.

I will say when I raided with Furoar back in the day he was a cool dude. Always trying to improve and help us improve. I spoke with him in tells a bunch of times, even after he left the guild. He was always friendly and polite to me. Doesn't excuse his bad behavior that I heard about recently but these character assassinations seem inaccurate IMO.

Mikebro
12-29-2020, 05:20 PM
I won't say from where since I don't want it to be considered a doxx, but that 'weird lisp' is a really common accent from a particular part of the US. I would have never called it a lisp. I did recognize what state / area he's from immediately though because he sounds exactly like a couple of my RL friends from there.

I will say when I raided with Furoar back in the day he was a cool dude. Always trying to improve and help us improve. I spoke with him in tells a bunch of times, even after he left the guild. He was always friendly and polite to me. Doesn't excuse his bad behavior that I heard about recently but these character assassinations seem inaccurate IMO.

To be fair Bellringer was a great guy once too.

Heebs13
12-29-2020, 05:22 PM
To be fair Bellringer was a great guy once too.

True, people can change over time and I've been out of touch with basically everyone for a solid year and a half, so I can't speak to recent events.

Gustoo
12-29-2020, 05:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MDZm6nH.gif

QFT

Gustoo
12-29-2020, 05:26 PM
For reals I feel bad for some fellas in this thread. The personal attacks are a bummer specially about some guy sharing his life story over comms. One reason not to use voice comms btw, is this stuff. P99 classic style.

If I could give away my pixels to heal these wounds, I would. Sorry there is so much hurt here.

greasemonk
12-29-2020, 06:09 PM
because it's his fuckin guild dude lmao? because the GM's punished him? What are we going to do, mutiny the guild leader who makes everything happen and we also like playing with? Tell him to dock himself 500 dkp for being a penis? What?

Get ur head out of ur ass im sure you can come up with something better this thread is boring

I don't see anything wrong with denying him any DKP for the whole of the time he has been banned. Seems like an easy first step to me and I hope you can agree.

You could also leave the guild but it seems like you don't really see anything wrong with what he did. Other people have been kicked from guilds or permanently banned for similar or less infarctions of morals.

You don't have the balls to stand up to the guy or question his actions. You continue to follow along with his leadership. Remember, it took a GM to confront him. Not his peers.

That alone should tell you how far he is willing to skirt the rules or do shitty things to other people for his own gain.

hotkarlmarxbros
12-29-2020, 06:13 PM
Lol spare me the fucking pity party and out of touch character witnesses. This is the same douchebag that told everyone in Riot leadership he could that I was a pedo based on some deliberately obtuse interpretation of something I said. The same guy that has fucked with my drus camp either training me or killing paci'd pets. Him lashing out by boxing a train on another guilds bots and lying to the GMs faces about it after trying to hide immediately obvious details like MAC addresses and IP addresses is not some one-off PNP indiscretion. It is a continuing pattern of behavior and this is the first time he got caught. He didn't expect to get caught, he expected to get lost in the mire that the Koi engage was, on a character that belonged to Riot, that nobody would be able to trace back to him. The fact that everyone is taking this as some kind of moment of weakness just proves how fucking naive people are. Yes, he is cool to you if you are useful to him. Congratulations, that's how a sociopath works. You can't just go through life burning every bridge you come across and expect to find any kind of success. But you can exploit the shit out of whatever it is you think you can get away with and will provide you an advantage. Fuck Furoar, and I'm sorry, but if you are the type of person that needs to wait for him to cross you personally rather than see how he treats other people to make an accurate assessment, then fuck you too.

Heebs13
12-29-2020, 06:17 PM
Lol spare me the fucking pity party and out of touch character witnesses. This is the same douchebag that told everyone in Riot leadership he could that I was a pedo based on some deliberately obtuse interpretation of something I said. The same guy that has fucked with my drus camp either training me or killing paci'd pets. Him lashing out by boxing a train on another guilds bots and lying to the GMs faces about it after trying to hide immediately obvious details like MAC addresses and IP addresses is not some one-off PNP indiscretion. It is a continuing pattern of behavior and this is the first time he got caught. He didn't expect to get caught, he expected to get lost in the mire that the Koi engage was, on a character that belonged to Riot, that nobody would be able to trace back to him. The fact that everyone is taking this as some kind of moment of weakness just proves how fucking naive people are. Yes, he is cool to you if you are useful to him. Congratulations, that's how a sociopath works. You can't just go through life burning every bridge you come across and expect to find any kind of success. But you can exploit the shit out of whatever it is you think you can get away with and will provide you an advantage. Fuck Furoar, and I'm sorry, but if you are the type of person that needs to wait for him to cross you personally rather than see how he treats other people to make an accurate assessment, then fuck you too.

Very normal and very cool.

Ennewi
12-29-2020, 06:19 PM
Buff dragons to the point where each requires that all guilds unite to have a chance at slaying them.

Ennewi
12-29-2020, 06:27 PM
And then add more loot to their tables.

lookitsjb
12-30-2020, 12:53 AM
And then add more loot to their tables.

And then ban everyone who gets loot for kill stealing from the individual group that got XP

lookitsjb
12-30-2020, 01:07 AM
For real, the personal attacks are kind of moot and take away from the point you're trying to make. If you can't argue a point about the severity/morality/whatever-ity of someone's actions that you need to go personal, it means you already lost the argument.

No one is going to disagree with your viewpoints, then read that you think the guy is a douche nozzle, and think to themselves, "Oh... maybe he's been right all along".

Nothing about this speaks to Furoar IRL, unless he really is a wizard... and runs after statues... but that's a bigger issue in and of itself. His actions, however, consistently reinforce my views on his intentions while raiding. Getting so mad you'd break the rules, shouting in discord "Fuck their OOC message, kill this mob", blatantly telling your guild not to concede something that they openly admitted to training versus admitting fault and saying "help them recover" or some shit like that. (Oh look at Wyman, he dispelled Zlandi).. Yea and Riot booted him immediately upon finding out about it, because that level of shit isn't tolerated.

Mistakes happen, we're all guilty of it. The guilds (plural) lacks someone willing to accept ownership, regardless of intent. Someone willing to tell the raid "stop everything and fix this first" in the moment to prevent petitions.

Mead
12-30-2020, 01:20 AM
Maybe if you understood the type of person who lives inside of a 21 year old elf sim, trying to manipulate every single raid rule created just for them, you would have an easier time with all of this.

Hope this helps.

Viscere
12-30-2020, 01:49 AM
What about the lone and sad cunts like you who don't play it but got nothing better than to post here ?

Asking for a friend

lookitsjb
12-30-2020, 01:58 AM
I have no idea what's happening... This is some Twilight Zone shit. "Personal attacks make all your points moot" and the next 2 points are personal attacks on people.

But to answer your question; I sometimes read.. thank you for asking.

Furorr
12-30-2020, 03:48 AM

Smashh, you killed yourself at Drusella and wrongfully blamed me.

Riot had a channel for their girls to post RL photos in. After one of the girls posted a photo of their daughter, you commented that you were replacing your pornhub with their photos. No girl wants some creep like that on their page.

I didn't train your Koi engage. Koi was already dead, and the reason Riot got that mob was because Windbardy trained Frag. I sent Arcler the video, he lied about everything that happened and wasn't ready to let it go after wiping for 4 hours so he decided to screw us instead.

You've been caught with open mics while you were raging at your girlfriend, and looking at the way you write up these posts, I'd recommend you see someone about managing that anger. If you raged like this to someone in person (a man, anyway) you'd be the next guy in a twisted tea video.

There was a time I enjoyed myself in Riot, but the guild as a whole was too toxic. Being told that we needed to constantly work on our PR because people were Riot's #1 asset and that its all about having the best army for pixels just never resonated with me. There are a lot of very unhappy players in Riot, and to those people, I just want you to know there are better options for your time on here. The guild I am in now is an absolute delight to play with. The members are actually friends with each other, have genuine allies that we like playing with, and we still get plenty of Vulaks together without having to be so fake all the time.

Riot is boasting about how proud they are of themselves for kicking Wyman faster than they kicked Settila after he's been playing with them all for years since Paradigm Shift. The only thing they are broadcasting to everyone is how little they actually care about each other, and how fast they will dead someone who might cause them to lose some pixels for a week on a time locked server. We are not the same.

Viscere
12-30-2020, 04:06 AM
Riot had a channel for their girls to post RL photos in. After one of the girls posted a photo of their daughter, you commented that you were replacing your pornhub with their photos. No girl wants some creep like that on their page.

:eek:

nostalgiaquest
12-30-2020, 04:22 AM
:eek:

ahhh cmon, that's just locker room talk right?

Toryas
12-30-2020, 07:14 AM
Ramblings

You lost any remaining credibility you had with your escapades in November. Literally anything you say has zero integrity behind it now. Freedom's attitude to condone your behaviour shows just how toxic that environment is. You have members like Kabull & Beef to name but 2 of a bunch of names representing your guild in public forums who get more enjoyment out of others failing than their own success. If you don't see how Freedom is perceived as being toxic you need to look internally. The only positive experiences I've had with any member of Freedom are with Tawanda and even she had enough of the shit.

How many members of Riot have joined Freedom that weren't rejected/kicked from Riot? Can't be that toxic in Riot if we're not having floods of players head Freedom's way. If you're a group of friends having fun together, why are there so many public representatives bashing anyone who doesn't have a Freedom tag? Doesn't make sense to me.

tyrant49333
12-30-2020, 08:43 AM
You lost any remaining credibility you had with your escapades in November. Literally anything you say has zero integrity behind it now. Freedom's attitude to condone your behaviour shows just how toxic that environment is. You have members like Kabull & Beef to name but 2 of a bunch of names representing your guild in public forums who get more enjoyment out of others failing than their own success. If you don't see how Freedom is perceived as being toxic you need to look internally. The only positive experiences I've had with any member of Freedom are with Tawanda and even she had enough of the shit.

How many members of Riot have joined Freedom that weren't rejected/kicked from Riot? Can't be that toxic in Riot if we're not having floods of players head Freedom's way. If you're a group of friends having fun together, why are there so many public representatives bashing anyone who doesn't have a Freedom tag? Doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry your guild doesn't get vulaks anymore. All is right and happy in riot right? (LOL)

Toryas
12-30-2020, 08:45 AM
Sorry your guild doesn't get vulaks anymore. All is right and happy in riot right? (LOL)

Case in point, thanks for confirming my post! (LOL)

Mikebro
12-30-2020, 10:46 AM
Yikes

glerkywop
12-30-2020, 10:49 AM

I didn't train your Koi engage. Koi was already dead, and the reason Riot got that mob was because Windbardy trained Frag. I sent Arcler the video, he lied about everything that happened and wasn't ready to let it go after wiping for 4 hours so he decided to screw us instead.

You've been caught with open mics while you were raging at your girlfriend, and looking at the way you write up these posts, I'd recommend you see someone about managing that anger. If you raged like this to someone in person (a man, anyway) you'd be the next guy in a twisted tea video.

There was a time I enjoyed myself in Riot, but the guild as a whole was too toxic. Being told that we needed to constantly work on our PR because people were Riot's #1 asset and that its all about having the best army for pixels just never resonated with me. There are a lot of very unhappy players in Riot, and to those people, I just want you to know there are better options for your time on here. The guild I am in now is an absolute delight to play with. The members are actually friends with each other, have genuine allies that we like playing with, and we still get plenty of Vulaks together without having to be so fake all the time.

Riot is boasting about how proud they are of themselves for kicking Wyman faster than they kicked Settila after he's been playing with them all for years since Paradigm Shift. The only thing they are broadcasting to everyone is how little they actually care about each other, and how fast they will dead someone who might cause them to lose some pixels for a week on a time locked server. We are not the same.
NOTE: In the same way an honest reporter must feel dumber for having interviewed Donald Trump, I feel dumber for having replied to this, but I think some context is necessary here.

The phrasing "channel for their girls to post RL photos in" sounds quite creepy. For clarity's sake, a Discord channel that was created by girls as a feminine outlet and response to Riot's "Soft Meat n Hard Wood" channel (which is a bunch of guys posting pictures of their woodworking projects and grilled meat). The channel, dubbed the Glitter Castle, is basically just a place for girls to talk about makeup and post pictures of themselves wearing EQ-themed make-up. Undeniably dorky, but not creepyweird like you're trying to make it sound.

Here is the exchange in question, not taken out of context or spun:
https://i.imgur.com/DLF22UA.jpg

After his comment, Tawanda posted another photo of her daughter and replied to Smashh, "Smashh you realise thats my daughter in both those pics right ? Not sure how to take your above comment." What Smashh said was in poor taste, undoubtedly, but it was in reply to a woman dressed as a dwarf, complete with a unibrow. Obviously a joke, and regardless of how bad the joke was, the whole thing was pretty innocuous.

On the train thing, you absolutely did try to train Riot's Koi engage, as evidenced by an earlier Loststalker corpse (when you failed to make it past the wyverns), you just failed. As for your second, "successful" attempt, Koi died as you were running past Vyemm's lair--sincere doubts that you were trying to time that for least impact.

No one lied about anything that happened at Koi--the facts are this: Riot was displaced by your train to move to Koi. Riot tried to get out of the way, Windbardy was late to move and happened to be standing in an inopportune place. Windbardy DID get agro first, but your guild would have trained itself regardless of whether or not Windbardy was there, as you had several members of your own guild standing there (as seen in your fraps).

For historicity, Riot was trained by a member of Azure Guard who was in a nearly identical position (monk whose name I forgot at the moment) on a prior Lady M engage. AG/F was presented with fraps of that train from Liia's perspective and proceeded killed Lady M anyway--this was an actual train, as there was no reason for that player to be where they were (Riot hadn't displace your raid) and no other member of Riot standing in line of sight of those drakes until they were agroed and moved up the hill onto the monk. That went to petition, but I can't recall if it was overturned or thrown out when the blanket ban was put in place.

On the toxicity tip, we don't agree--that's just the way you feel. Not really sure what, specifically, you're referring to when you say the guild is "too toxic?" Maybe sometimes comms do get a little feisty--competitive players lash out from time to time when they lose, yourself being no different on that accord (yourself being kind of big on naming and shaming).

Are there some weirdos in Riot? Yep. Are there weirdos in your guild? Yep. Based on interactions, I'd reckon there's a higher percentage of weirdos, per capita, in Freedom than in Riot, but so long as this server runs on warmbodies and alts, there are going to be weirdos in every guild. I don't think there are as many unhappy people in Riot as you would like others reading this to think, which would explain why Izrd is the only member of Riot to voluntarily leave and join your guild after the initial three-ish? people left.

Despite your insinuation that Arcler "constantly" tells people that we need to do things for PR, that's not really true. Arcler's been on the receiving end of our competitive player's ire a pretty decent number of times for inviting other guilds to join Riot for raids--he's not inviting TSS or Kittens or AEGIS or Lighthouse to raids or sending the guild to help other's Ring Wars for PR, he's doing it because he's actually just a pretty decent person. As with just about everyone, he's not without fault, but he's also not the fella you and others are trying to make him out to be.

You're equating malicious intent with a mistake on the Wyman/Settila comparison. Settila played a toon that had never been Riot tagged to help friends kill Zlandicar whilst Riot was raid banned, not knowing that it was an issue because the toon had never been guilded. That was an honest mistake, and given the murky circumstances surrounding your own situation--the fact that you are "banned" and still continue to play, lead raids, and post on these forums further muddies the waters on the topic of what being banned means. Are characters raid banned or are players raid banned?

Regardless, what Wyman did was malicious and intentional. Since Riot's inception, Arcler has been very clear about one thing: if you intentionally break a rule, you're gone. Wyman intentionally interfered with your raid which is pretty serious violation of trust and [thankfully] a rare occurence on this server. Wyman knew what he was doing and he what the consequences of his actions were.

kaizersoze
12-30-2020, 10:54 AM
NOTE: In the same way an honest reporter must feel dumber for having interviewed Donald Trump, I feel dumber for having replied to this, but I think some context is necessary here.

The phrasing "channel for their girls to post RL photos in" sounds quite creepy. For clarity's sake, a Discord channel that was created by girls as a feminine outlet and response to Riot's "Soft Meat n Hard Wood" channel (which is a bunch of guys posting pictures of their woodworking projects and grilled meat). The channel, dubbed the Glitter Castle, is basically just a place for girls to talk about makeup and post pictures of themselves wearing EQ-themed make-up. Undeniably dorky, but not creepyweird like you're trying to make it sound.

Here is the exchange in question, not taken out of context or spun:
https://i.imgur.com/DLF22UA.jpg

After his comment, Tawanda posted another photo of her daughter and replied to Smashh, "Smashh you realise thats my daughter in both those pics right ? Not sure how to take your above comment." What Smashh said was in poor taste, undoubtedly, but it was in reply to a woman dressed as a dwarf, complete with a unibrow. Obviously a joke, and regardless of how bad the joke was, the whole thing was pretty innocuous.

On the train thing, you absolutely did try to train Riot's Koi engage, as evidenced by an earlier Loststalker corpse (when you failed to make it past the wyverns), you just failed. As for your second, "successful" attempt, Koi died as you were running past Vyemm's lair--sincere doubts that you were trying to time that for least impact.

No one lied about anything that happened at Koi--the facts are this: Riot was displaced by your train to move to Koi. Riot tried to get out of the way, Windbardy was late to move and happened to be standing in an inopportune place. Windbardy DID get agro first, but your guild would have trained itself regardless of whether or not Windbardy was there, as you had several members of your own guild standing there (as seen in your fraps).

For historicity, Riot was trained by a member of Azure Guard who was in a nearly identical position (monk whose name I forgot at the moment) on a prior Lady M engage. AG/F was presented with fraps of that train from Liia's perspective and proceeded killed Lady M anyway--this was an actual train, as there was no reason for that player to be where they were (Riot hadn't displace your raid) and no other member of Riot standing in line of sight of those drakes until they were agroed and moved up the hill onto the monk. That went to petition, but I can't recall if it was overturned or thrown out when the blanket ban was put in place.

On the toxicity tip, we don't agree--that's just the way you feel. Not really sure what, specifically, you're referring to when you say the guild is "too toxic?" Maybe sometimes comms do get a little feisty--competitive players lash out from time to time when they lose, yourself being no different on that accord (yourself being kind of big on naming and shaming).

Are there some weirdos in Riot? Yep. Are there weirdos in your guild? Yep. Based on interactions, I'd reckon there's a higher percentage of weirdos, per capita, in Freedom than in Riot, but so long as this server runs on warmbodies and alts, there are going to be weirdos in every guild. I don't think there are as many unhappy people in Riot as you would like others reading this to think, which would explain why Izrd is the only member of Riot to voluntarily leave and join your guild after the initial three-ish? people left.

Despite your insinuation that Arcler "constantly" tells people that we need to do things for PR, that's not really true. Arcler's been on the receiving end of our competitive player's ire a pretty decent number of times for inviting other guilds to join Riot for raids--he's not inviting TSS or Kittens or AEGIS or Lighthouse to raids or sending the guild to help other's Ring Wars for PR, he's doing it because he's actually just a pretty decent person. As with just about everyone, he's not without fault, but he's also not the fella you and others are trying to make him out to be.

You're equating malicious intent with a mistake on the Wyman/Settila comparison. Settila played a toon that had never been Riot tagged to help friends kill Zlandicar whilst Riot was raid banned, not knowing that it was an issue because the toon had never been guilded. That was an honest mistake, and given the murky circumstances surrounding your own situation--the fact that you are "banned" and still continue to play, lead raids, and post on these forums further muddies the waters on the topic of what being banned means. Are characters raid banned or are players raid banned?

Regardless, what Wyman did was malicious and intentional. Since Riot's inception, Arcler has been very clear about one thing: if you intentionally break a rule, you're gone. Wyman intentionally interfered with your raid which is pretty serious violation of trust and [thankfully] a rare occurence on this server. Wyman knew what he was doing and he what the consequences of his actions were.

I mean who ISNT surprised that Freedumb is making out of context statements or outright lying and denying reality.

magnetaress
12-30-2020, 10:55 AM
You will not have fun in 2020.

greasemonk
12-30-2020, 11:02 AM

In none of this rambling bullshit have you even acknowledged what you did as being wrong. You see your actions as justified.

This is a not Christian things to do.

Viscere
12-30-2020, 11:29 AM
Defending a pedo ?

nice. gg riot.

kaizersoze
12-30-2020, 11:38 AM
Defending a pedo ?

nice. gg riot.

Are you like, actually retarded? lol

Toryas
12-30-2020, 12:02 PM
Are you like, actually retarded? lol

He's trying to get Detoxx to notice him, it's been going on a while and it's quite cute to watch. He's like a little lapdog desperate for attention.

glerkywop
12-30-2020, 12:08 PM
Defending a pedo ?

nice. gg riot.
https://healthfasr413.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/4/0/124068030/858675435.jpg

Tawanda's daughter is an adult.

Also, I thought a little more about everything that Furoar said and wanted to clarify my previous statement about people voluntarily leaving Riot. On the Izrd thing, while he did leave Riot voluntarily (as in he hadn't been kicked yet), it was after he was told, sternly, to sit down after he spent several minutes berating an applicant for failing to actively communicate information as the application in question was racing to FTE Gorenaire.

kaizersoze
12-30-2020, 12:08 PM
He's trying to get Detoxx to notice him, it's been going on a while and it's quite cute to watch. He's like a little lapdog desperate for attention.

Viscere
12-30-2020, 12:17 PM
Ahh a good 1993 meme when you run out of arguments, gg <criot> pedos

kaizersoze
12-30-2020, 12:19 PM
Ahh a good 1993 meme when you run out of arguments, gg <criot> pedos

I love how the first post after it, is fulfilling the meme. You truly are a person with nothing to say lol

Viscere
12-30-2020, 12:22 PM
with someone that has nothing to say I do manage to make you talk a lot though

Twochain
12-30-2020, 12:24 PM
Naturally friendly people get along together... unfortunately so do shitty people.

exposed

lookitsjb
12-30-2020, 12:29 PM
with someone that has nothing to say I do manage to make you talk a lot though

I just want to make sure that you understand those two things are not in any way related, right?

You having nothing to say has nothing to do with other people talking... I need to make sure you understand this...

lookitsjb
12-30-2020, 12:30 PM
exposed

Ahh yes but are you shitty, or a saint?! Or a shitty saint?! Or the Patron Saint of Shit?!?!?!

Twochain
12-30-2020, 12:32 PM
this was almost a good meme. that text placement tho.. also the rimjob detoxx/furoar option kinda sucks. Nobody brown nosing for pixels. In fact, Detoxx takes more shit from his own guildies (ribbing) moreso then anyone ever. Since back in the AM days.

We comfortable over here brah.

kjs86z
12-30-2020, 01:14 PM
Visc is just trolling.

Don't feed him, his BMI is already dangerously high.

Viscere
12-30-2020, 01:19 PM
I feed on baguette, red wine and exquisite french cheese, my BMI is quite alright to be honest

Zyth
12-30-2020, 01:39 PM
everyone who plays p99 is obese, autistic, and a pedophile

hope that helps

hotkarlmarxbros
12-30-2020, 02:25 PM
lol at furoar doubling down on the pedo bullshit and gaslighting that i trained myself. Sure, dude, a camp I kept clear for 5 hours without incident, suddenly when you log in next to me, cast an eye, sit down, and 5-6 mobs come barreling around the corner from a completely separate area, I'm at fault for trying to CC them while you flop. I didn't have obs running, so now we get to play he said she said. Just like the pedo shit doesnt have to be true, people are too busy clutching pearls to worry about the veracity of the accusation, so again you get off scot free.

Imagine Liia doesnt have obs running. Or server admins dont track anything more than IP address. Who trained you? A Riot member? Sorry you can't petition your own guild for training you, we have no idea who was on Loststalker. Seriously, Furoar does this scumbag shit CONSTANTLY and this is the first instance that he was caught dead to rights, and catching him was no simple task. It doesn't take some leap in logic to see that this is entirely consistent with all of his behavior on the server.

If you are in his guild (freedom) or about to merge with his guild (ag), I would advise you to not only stop supporting his shitbag behavior, but also get ahead of the hammer that will eventually come down on Freedom for employing the same tactics, artistically cutting recordings of trains, knowingly breaking the rules when they know you can just 'concede two' later, etc. If youre in freedom, join riot. If you can't or won't join riot, join AG. If you are in AG, tell valick and daewen and lavittz you dont want to merge with freedom and you dont want to support the scummy shit furoar does.

hobart
12-30-2020, 02:36 PM
I feed on baguette, red wine and exquisite french cheese, my BMI is quite alright to be honest

I bet you smell great...

Viscere
12-30-2020, 02:43 PM
My fragrances are :

YSL : L'homme bleu
Byredo : Baudelaire
and L'occitane : BAVX

all three recommended

Mblake81
12-30-2020, 02:49 PM
Anything more than aftershave, not for legs.

greasemonk
12-30-2020, 03:08 PM
Defending a pedo ?

nice. gg riot.

How were you able to type this without confusing the mouse/keyboard for food?

You mother fucking need Jesus.

Fammaden
12-30-2020, 03:21 PM
This thread is going to end up being the reason new DBGames shuts down the project.

greasemonk
12-30-2020, 03:21 PM
God I hope so.

Smackahoe
12-30-2020, 07:48 PM

Riot fails for several hours, CoTH's to FRAG location as were about to do train away, train away is CALLED, and drop location is CALLED well in advance, yet you guys still sit there with a thumb in your ass after wiping, and say Riot was displaced by our train, ill just stand in the middle of all your train outs from now on, and say you guys would have trained yourselves anyways, so its ok

greasemonk
12-30-2020, 08:07 PM

Riot fails for several hours, CoTH's to FRAG location as were about to do train away, train away is CALLED, and drop location is CALLED well in advance, yet you guys still sit there with a thumb in your ass after wiping, and say Riot was displaced by our train, ill just stand in the middle of all your train outs from now on, and say you guys would have trained yourselves anyways, so its ok

Of all the things to quote (without being able to actually quote because unable to understand how forums work in 2020), you chose that to quote?

You mother fucking need Hooked on Phonics.

lookitsjb
12-30-2020, 09:50 PM
ill just stand in the middle of all your train outs from now on, and say you guys would have trained yourselves anyways, so its ok

You literally described the UN over this past week...

kaizersoze
12-30-2020, 10:12 PM
This thread is going to end up being the reason new DBGames shuts down the project.

it would probably be the best thing for most of us. Sitting is the new smoking after all and not everyone balances EQ, exercising, work, family time, etc.

shuklak
01-01-2021, 03:12 AM
This thread is why p99 needs luclin.