PDA

View Full Version : Can we get this guy Nakatani/Galandar banned please?

Bowgun
12-21-2020, 06:52 AM
I know this is drama. All im asking for is some investigation. I don't like reporting people, I play nice and I would like to play in an EQ world where others are doing the same and not trolling.

I logged in to find Nakatani killing Gargoyles in OOT. Said hello, said i'd be killing spectres if no one else was. I proceeded to fight one, fear kiting it in the area i usually did when i fought there. Didnt think he would be fighting down there. He sends me a tell "i almost died" and i replied "sorry." "If you need help shoot me a tell" "I can feign and you'll still get xp." He replies "Omg please" "you're not even killing it?"(i was fighting a spectre near him) and i replied something like " oh i thought you meant gargoyles not spectres." Then says whats in the picture

Bowgun
12-21-2020, 06:54 AM
Im trying to figure out how to post whats in the picture haha. He's hardcore harrassing me now though and calling me names like "Dickhead" and "Bitch" and dropping mobs on me with his alt Galandar.

Bowgun
12-21-2020, 07:02 AM
Now hes doing it with "Clydez"

Toryas
12-21-2020, 07:19 AM
He's been banned. Thread moved to closed & resolved. Merry Christmas.

Bowgun
12-21-2020, 07:33 AM
Augh. Still cant figure out attachments. I have the pictures and can send them to a gm on facebook though.

Kavious
12-21-2020, 08:14 AM
https://imgur.com Click New Post and drag and drop image file. Then just copy/paste the link here

BiG SiP
12-21-2020, 09:06 AM
He's been banned. Thread moved to closed & resolved. Merry Christmas.

Jimjam
12-21-2020, 10:38 AM
i JUST WANT TO PUBLICALLY AND PERSONALLY APOLOGISE TO THE op FOR ALL AND ANY INCONVENIENCES THEY HAVE CLAIMED or MAY HAVE SUFFERED. tHIS APOLOGY IS SINCERE AND ON BEHALF OF THE WHOLE COMMUNITY.

I trust you are satisfied with the assistance I have provided on this matter. If there is anything further I can do to help, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Kindly regarding,

JJ

magnetaress
12-21-2020, 10:47 AM
I never got pvp'd at gargoyles but I did get pvp'd at systers once. The troll was a badass tho and we buttslapped and talked about gaming for a while afterwards.

bcmorrison
12-21-2020, 01:27 PM
This is indeed fantastic news. Had my own run ins with that guy. What a tool.

Bowgun
12-21-2020, 02:05 PM
Here's pictures of most of our convos. I never insulted him or was rude. https://imgur.com/a/XqfEQJz

Bondrake
12-21-2020, 02:29 PM
This reminds me when I banned the interactive playstation of Spyro the Dragon on the Wii when it was raining outside once. Sad to say the ban hammer took action over Spyro and then went over to Ratman for the N64.

Toryas
12-21-2020, 02:52 PM
Here's pictures of most of our convos. I never insulted him or was rude. https://imgur.com/a/XqfEQJz

You can press the "-" button to take screenshots. Hope this helps.

Terrok
12-21-2020, 11:25 PM
Freedom is currently recruiting.

Freedom.guild99.org

Bowgun
12-22-2020, 12:01 AM
This is indeed fantastic news. Had my own run ins with that guy. What a tool.

He hasn't been banned yet. Think Torpyas was making light of my terrible computer skills when it came to trying to post a picture hahah. I'm confident in the future he will be banned though at least temporarily. He seems to frustrate quite a few people.

Bowgun
12-22-2020, 12:02 AM
Toryas*!

Nuggie
12-22-2020, 12:14 AM
if you post in RnF Menden typically takes Name and Shame as enough punishment.

Arvan
12-22-2020, 02:23 AM
This is surely the correct and best place to post this to receive legitimate help. Thanks to the wonderful p99 forum community this issue has been resolved and closed. Happy Hanukkah!

Bardp1999
12-22-2020, 03:01 AM
https://i.imgur.com/0r88zuR.gif

Tunabros
12-22-2020, 03:29 AM
https://i.imgur.com/0r88zuR.gif

that hurt my ass just from looking at it

shuklak
12-22-2020, 11:12 AM
Were you kiting over him?

Bowgun
12-22-2020, 04:28 PM
Were you kiting over him?

Kited one spectre near him unintentionally yes. When he said he was uncomfortable(see imgur pics) i apologized and left right away. I never feigned a mob on him. I honestly thought he was joking at first as he was talking to me quite a bit before i started fighting.

I conceded that i should've been more considerate of him, but then he came back at me later on his alts and kept dropping mobs on me via feign death or logging out.

Tunabros
12-22-2020, 04:56 PM
why do people feel the need to make a thread even though the situation has been resolved :p

Evets
12-23-2020, 11:50 AM
Lol wow that dude is unstable you were waaaaay too fuckin nice to that clown

OuterChimp
12-23-2020, 12:37 PM
The real question is...was he boxing?

strongNpretty
12-23-2020, 01:25 PM
This is where i remind you to try the red server.. Take these kinda matters into your own hands.. Seriously- Imagine being able to log into an alt, head over to that island just wax that prick.. Then this post would be a lot more dope..

Ripqozko
12-23-2020, 01:27 PM
Red sucks, hope that helps.

strongNpretty
12-23-2020, 01:30 PM
Red sucks, hope that helps.

Stop talking. Go outside today and find some kind of real life warder equivalent to brag about.

Ripqozko
12-23-2020, 01:36 PM
Yawn, sorry you are reduced to playing with 30 people. Red sucks and glad you are there.

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 01:48 PM
Yawn, sorry you are reduced to playing with 30 people. Red sucks and glad you are there.

60-80 people. Let me re-iterate what I have been saying:

[9:18 AM] Starkind: Yallllll are silly and should definitely consider WoW or LoL professional pvp tournaments.

Classic, vanilla pvp is imbalanced and bad, no one 1v1d fungi twinks in gfay, that quickly became 12v1. It's about guilds and player leadership. Antipks and pks.

If you can't cope with antipks and strong guilds that follow the rules and reward good players. Players that don't train and play with honor. Maybe red99 isn't for you. RoZ let's you solo like in wow. So go try that and stop spamming red about how good players griefed you away and didn't kill the dragons you wanted.

Vanilla rallos was never about YTs and scoreboards. Aside from the obvious player, guild screens. And out of game meta community. Except here yall escalate and get serious, instead of staying funny. It's just a game. You don't have to hate it. You can literally walk away and go play another. Red99 is the best vanilla and classic EQ pvp experience. Everything else is more custom. Not classic everquest.

Grow up, or go play a different game and stop dissing people, the server with your toxic negs because you lost, didn't get what you wanted, were bad and had to resort to griefing with PvE or w/e.
[9:26 AM] PnBoots: So everyone left for RoZ lost and you guys can’t kill anything harder than zlandicar for 2 years plus? Makes sense
[9:27 AM] PnBoots: You are the dumbest fucking person I’ve encountered on one of these games
[9:27 AM] Starkind: Red99 is the best vanilla and classic EQ pvp experience. Everything else is more custom. Not classic everquest.
[9:27 AM] Starkind: Stop trolling @PnBoots
[9:29 AM] PnBoots: Stop posting dumb shit
[9:29 AM] Starkind: Sorry u didn't get free zlandi in 2020
[9:29 AM] PnBoots: Just like the forums where you post 60 times a day no one gives a fuck
[9:31 AM] Starkind: You're trying to be hurtful. Idk why? Is it really about me? Need to rescue me from red99 or is it the otherway around because you're desperately hoping you can come back to the server?
[9:32 AM] PnBoots: Why would I want to return to a dead server?
[9:32 AM] Starkind: Idk, why do you post here in red99 general chat?
[9:33 AM] PnBoots: To remind you that you’re dumb as fuck
[9:34 AM] Starkind: You've succeeded in communicating that. Red99 is still the best pvp server outside of 99 rallos n time travels.

See u in thurgadin.
[9:43 AM] PnBoots: Good one
[10:23 AM] El Camacho: Very clear you desperately want to play again.

let me help you further:

It's just a game. You don't have to hate it. You can literally walk away and go play another. Red99 is the best vanilla and classic EQ pvp experience. Everything else is more custom. Not classic everquest.

Ripqozko
12-23-2020, 01:50 PM
Nah it sucks, hope that helps. Praying for your mental illness and wellbeing.

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 01:56 PM

Thank you, you're not wrong. Starkinds here when you want to either let starkind know again, or be starkind again.

https://i.imgur.com/eOGkiDC.png

Ripqozko
12-23-2020, 01:57 PM
Thank you, you're not wrong. Starkinds here when you want to either let starkind know again, or be starkind again.

https://i.imgur.com/eOGkiDC.png

Seek help and employment

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 02:02 PM
Seek help and employment

:nods:

strongNpretty
12-23-2020, 02:03 PM

Give it a rest man.. You're like all of the P99 forums wrapped into 1 fucked up human. You rinse and repeat all the stupid shit that gets repeated around here cause you think it makes you relevant or cool. And that's fucking sad..

You are a sad human.

Ripqozko
12-23-2020, 02:08 PM
Give it a rest man.. You're like all of the P99 forums wrapped into 1 fucked up human. You rinse and repeat all the stupid shit that gets repeated around here cause you think it makes you relevant or cool. And that's fucking sad..

You are a sad human.

You seem mad, sorry. Hope you stay on your shit 30man server and repeated spit out swish red recruitment posts.

Fammaden
12-23-2020, 02:09 PM

You are a sad human.

On the other hand you DID lead off with "consider red" so....

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 02:11 PM
You seem mad, sorry. Hope you stay on your shit 30man server and repeated spit out swish red recruitment posts.

I think I hit the paint hard on those in 2013 or something b4 swish did with the matrix guys. I remember getting yelled at for using that woke red pill analogy waayyyyyb4 the altchans started in with it.

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 02:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YVh5PGj.gif

"Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real?"

strongNpretty
12-23-2020, 02:15 PM

You are seriously the Tassador of your server. Help me out by translating your last sentence please.

"Hope you stay on your shit 30man server and repeated spit out swish"

What the fuck is swish and why would i be drinking it? Sounds like that shitty liquor in Trailer park boys.

https://i.imgur.com/2OrcWvG.jpg

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 02:15 PM
Swish is awesome tho, would recommend sipping some.

strongNpretty
12-23-2020, 02:16 PM
On the other hand you DID lead off with "consider red" so....

I still don't get it?

strongNpretty
12-23-2020, 02:17 PM
Oooooo Swish pushes hard for red server!!! Swish is the man then.

Kohedron
12-23-2020, 03:25 PM
I mean, what's even actually bannable these days?

People boxing get pats on the back, so why would this dude get punished for anything?

Bowgun
12-23-2020, 07:58 PM
This is where i remind you to try the red server.. Take these kinda matters into your own hands.. Seriously- Imagine being able to log into an alt, head over to that island just wax that prick.. Then this post would be a lot more dope..

I loveddd pvp servers back in the day. If red population could stay a bit higher consistantly i think i would switch. I leveled a druid named Pelleaes to 29 on red so that i could port my buddies around and then we all still just ended up still playing on blue. 🙁

I like this solution though! Haha, may give red another go in the future.

strongNpretty
12-24-2020, 11:40 AM
I loveddd pvp servers back in the day. If red population could stay a bit higher consistantly i think i would switch. I leveled a druid named Pelleaes to 29 on red so that i could port my buddies around and then we all still just ended up still playing on blue. 🙁

I like this solution though! Haha, may give red another go in the future.

U holler at me if you do man!!!!