PDA

View Full Version : Level 1-50 Speed Run Record -- Predictions

Castle2.0
12-18-2020, 03:38 PM
In the coming days, I will attempt to set a record for fastest level 1-50. This means from when I hit the final "Next" button at character creation to DING 50!

I will share some video and screenshots when I finish in its own thread.

Feel free to make your predictions how long it will take.

Izmael
12-18-2020, 03:48 PM
Trying hard to find a fuck to give but best of luck

magnetaress
12-18-2020, 03:49 PM
It takes me a few hrs to focus long enough to log into the server by pressing enter world, so I kinda voted +16 hrs. Much appreciate you doing this!!!

Under2 hrs would be legitimately awesome. I think I deserve several free lvl 60's for my posts too.

TMI
12-18-2020, 03:50 PM
I'm betting that you'll need twenty-two hours total to complete your goal. Have you done a dry run in game? I have a feeling that you'll run into an unforeseen hell level(s), which gnoll fangs, cb/df belts, derv rings, goblin ears, gnoll scrolls, etc haven't been heavily used towards. Good luck on your journey.

Castle2.0
12-18-2020, 03:56 PM
How did this get moved to RnF lol?

Ripqozko
12-18-2020, 03:59 PM
No bush/towers, poll invalid go collect more scrolls.

OuterChimp
12-18-2020, 04:00 PM
I don't really give two F's about this....but this may be worth at least one F.

Good luck Castel 2.1!

Cassawary
12-18-2020, 04:04 PM
Save corruption is a meme category OP

Castle2.0
12-18-2020, 04:06 PM
Forum mods be trolling.

Castle2.0
12-18-2020, 04:10 PM

I appreciate you and the support of all Beta Boys. Sending my love from fresh Green to stale Blue.

BiG SiP
12-18-2020, 04:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qOfPxfz.gif

Dolalin
12-18-2020, 06:01 PM
I hope it's more creative than sitting a char in OT while a couple bards AOE pull the zone.

Endorra
12-18-2020, 06:08 PM
Click on my polls, I'm so awesome I'm gonna level so fast

After you click on them I'm gonna go even FASTER so I can come show you about it

Click on my multicolored sig videos, I've got like 8 of them about how awesome I am

Pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gustoo
12-18-2020, 06:21 PM
I hope it's more creative than sitting a char in OT while a couple bards AOE pull the zone.

I think its going to be a couple bards in OT pulling the entire zone.
And maybe some quest turn ins I think this guy likes those.

there are no explains though. For example he might log and have bard buddy already have all of OT pulled, and another bard buddy have all of FM pulled and another bard buddy have all of LOIO pulled or something wild like that man the insane speed of leveling is insane when you got a team of people helping 1 character level up.

Some super duper pals once leveled my level 14 or so enchanter up while I was fully AFK to like level 30. I told em I had to log they said nah bra just leave your guy here and we will take care of business.

When pals are pals in EQ its truly heart warming. Gotta kill them bad guys. GL OP

imperiouskitten
12-18-2020, 06:22 PM

After you click on them I'm gonna go even FASTER so I can come show you about it

Click on my multicolored sig videos, I've got like 8 of them about how awesome I am

You must be a real hit with the ladies

Gustoo
12-18-2020, 06:49 PM

He is into the game. He spends time trying to make the game more fun for himself and to increase his notoriety. He may be vain, but vanity is rooted in caring about the thoughts of others so it is a minor offense, as opposed to a true narcissist or someone who truly doesn't value others at all.

So, try to let your own pride go and let this guy puff himself up as it pleases him. Don't try to bring him down because you are not interested in the effort to elevate yourself.

Enjoy his enjoyment. Its okay.

Evia
12-18-2020, 07:58 PM
Yeah but he's super arrogant and whiny. I don't think its a reach what Endorra is saying. Pretty spot on and idk why we're all expected to enjoy his obnoxious feats with him?

Zyth
12-18-2020, 08:08 PM

Castle2.0
12-18-2020, 09:09 PM
I hope it's more creative than sitting a char in OT while a couple bards AOE pull the zone. Don't worry, I won't even touch Kunark, nor employ the services of a bard.

Click on my multicolored sig videos, I've got like 8 of them about how awesome I am No, your sig is so bland my eyes bleed looking at it. Your keyboard probably isn't even RGB you poor excuse for a g@m3r. See imperiouskitten's comment. I concur with that elf.

Yeah but he's super arrogant and whiny. I don't think its a reach what Endorra is saying. Pretty spot on and idk why we're all expected to enjoy his obnoxious feats with him?
https://i.imgur.com/k0vPIQ4.jpg

Tunabros
12-18-2020, 09:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trVwYpyoRZM&ab_channel=FunkySaturn

Kohedron
12-18-2020, 09:13 PM
Assisted? Like 30 minutes

Castle2.0
12-18-2020, 09:15 PM
Assisted? Like 30 minutes

This man knows something the rest of us don't. 30 minutes? Travel time? Respawn times? C'mon, Jack.

Castle2.0
12-18-2020, 09:19 PM
Assisted? What does that mean? I will say... it'll be quite restrictive. I will put lots of limitations on myself to make it interesting. You'll see what I mean.

Gravydoo II
12-18-2020, 09:28 PM
Does it have rules or no? Just balls to the wall speed run, no rules? Solo? Natural progression with no power leveling?

Castle2.0
12-18-2020, 09:36 PM
I think it'll be fastest 1-50 on a fresh toon.

My levelling skills are almost on par with my numbchuk skills, so I'll probably do it with a permadeath challenge, or fists only, or no spells.

Maybe no healing, no DS, no AoE, no pet. I don't know, I need to assess the extent of my levelling skills and make the decision then so it's a challenge.

I can't just go and take the fastest 1-50, period, and do it without some extra challenge.

Gravydoo II
12-18-2020, 09:45 PM
damn, permadeath???
You are hardcore. Dont bind yourself like that. Dying is part of leveling. Who does like ripping their hair out?? That would make it more interesting! Sweating out the corpse run like omg i lost 22 mins!! It would make some good TV.

getsome
12-18-2020, 09:56 PM
Assisted? What does that mean? I will say... it'll be quite restrictive. I will put lots of limitations on myself to make it interesting. You'll see what I mean.

https://i.imgur.com/mkqbN8b.jpg

Cassawary
12-18-2020, 10:08 PM
is this a let's play?

make with the speed babydoll

feniin
12-18-2020, 10:59 PM
I've seen 1-46 + mage epic done in 1 hour 43 minutes

Tethler
12-18-2020, 11:00 PM
What race/class combo you rolling?

Just turning in your mountain of gnoll scrolls, right?

Castle2.0
I've seen 1-46 + mage epic done in 1 hour 43 minutes

Doh, too bad they didn't make it to 50 to set a record.

feniin
Though,

Albanwr
12-18-2020, 11:35 PM
you should also make another record category - cost to level 1 - 50

Castle2.0
12-18-2020, 11:39 PM
Though,

Thank you for showing you don't care by still posting ;) <3

What race/class combo you rolling?OGR SHM. Class with PBAE would be too easy.

mcoy
12-19-2020, 12:05 AM
Do it with a cleric! Then rez people, for free!

-Mcoy

Tunabros
12-19-2020, 12:13 AM
OGR SHM. Class with PBAE would be too easy.

then why didn't use your couple hundred scrolls before kunark

this don't add up :confused:

jadier
12-19-2020, 12:29 AM
You finally made one of your look-at-me-look-at-me threads in the correct forum. Congratulations!

I don't know how many hours you spent making alt accounts and loading them up with scrolls, but pre-congrats on a thoroughly middling 1 - 50 run that only looks fast to people who don't think about it!

cannobeers3
12-19-2020, 12:35 AM
Not sure of what was said in your post, but I wish the heartiest "go fuck yourself" to you. You are a low level troll and need to try harder(er). You are someone that complains about everything whilst spilling french fries and ketchup all over your acquaintances' sofa. My god man, how does anyone tolerate you?

hannahgrams
12-19-2020, 12:41 AM
can my gnome war tag along thx

adichi
12-19-2020, 12:47 AM
inb4 he puts those 1k+ scrolls to work

jadier
12-19-2020, 01:01 AM
can my gnome war tag along thx

That would actually be legit! Pikkle is cool and didn’t abuse the system! Also, they didn’t spend a billion hours making alts to hold scrolls. If you want a video of the actual fastest 1-50, you should give the scrolls to their alt.

That would actually be the fastest since the time you spent farming wouldn’t count against them. Plus, it would be 1000% less insufferable than adding a 17th onanistic sig link.

+1 to the PL Pikkle’s alt

hannahgrams
12-19-2020, 01:21 AM
That would actually be legit! Pikkle is cool and didn’t abuse the system! Also, they didn’t spend a billion hours making alts to hold scrolls. If you want a video of the actual fastest 1-50, you should give the scrolls to their alt.

That would actually be the fastest since the time you spent farming wouldn’t count against them. Plus, it would be 1000% less insufferable than adding a 17th onanistic sig link.

+1 to the PL Pikkle’s alt

sorry guys meant to post this on this account

feniin
12-19-2020, 01:31 AM
Gonna laugh when the turn in mob despawns for 20 minutes between every 4 hand-ins.

reznor_
12-19-2020, 03:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qOfPxfz.gif

Littul Jonn
12-19-2020, 03:25 AM
This sucks. Did the fun police get to him before he could do his 1-Max level plan? P99 is so lame these days, so happy the GMs are focused on the important stuff lol.

Littul Jonn
12-19-2020, 03:26 AM
Also, your poll sucks, where’s the Bush/Towers or Jet fuel/steal beams option? Lol

Castle2.0
12-19-2020, 03:49 AM
Ahhhh the usual RnF tabble coming out of their snake dens. Welcome :) Your opinion matters, but due to high response volumes at this time, we may not be able to give you an individualized, human response.

I read each and everyone one of your posts thoroughly. And as always, thank you for the +1 post and the bump.

Do it with a cleric! Then rez people, for free! I figured soloing in classic with fungus tunic + manastone, slaying undead, would be a fun way to get him up. Take it slow and enjoy. For me, shamans aren't a lot of fun at the lower levels, so it's a good option to flex all my nerdly might (which will be shown to be greater than any other nerd on P99) and through intense willpower and determination zoom to 50.

can my gnome war tag along thx Sorry, this is a solo mission. Won't be doing any exp while grouped. Pure solo exp. Maybe a duo speed run one day?

Castle2.0
12-19-2020, 03:52 AM
Oh, and thanks to the 35 (and counting) people who are sharing their opinion via the poll.

So far, 16+ hours is leading the way. I guess I'll have to work really hard to beat that.

Littul Jonn
12-19-2020, 03:55 AM
Oh, and thanks to the 35 (and counting) people who are sharing their opinion via the poll.

So far, 16+ hours is leading the way. I guess I'll have to work really hard to beat that.

Bush wouldn’t have let the GMs from stopping his leveling (or deleveling) journey on 9/11

Viscere
12-19-2020, 04:20 AM
The man wants to speed level ?

I say it's pretty fucking awesome

You suck if you wanna bring him down just cause he is better than you at Elf_sim_speedlvlnator_9000

Jibartik
12-19-2020, 04:23 AM
poll doesnt have names? I voted 2-6 no clue what your plan is but i have faith it will be outside the box enough to be something amazing but I dont believe you can get an ogre sham to 50 in under 2 hours thats just TOO amazing.

Tethler
12-19-2020, 06:00 AM
poll doesnt have names? I voted 2-6 no clue what your plan is but i have faith it will be outside the box enough to be something amazing but I dont believe you can get an ogre sham to 50 in under 2 hours thats just TOO amazing.

I bet he could if he's doing gnoll scroll turnin shenanigans. A handful of friends logging in the parked mules to pass him scrolls repeatedly would make it go pretty quick.

If he's actually killing mobs, no way in hell.

charmcitysking
12-19-2020, 08:25 AM

thread was always going to get shredded by the community.

azeth
12-19-2020, 08:26 AM
Why didn't you just do the speedrun and then post a video of it?

Why are you hyping yourself?

Why do you have so many multicolored videos in your signature?

magnetaress
12-19-2020, 09:47 AM
Not really 50 till your skill capped imho

yyrkoon
12-19-2020, 09:47 AM
Why

https://i.imgur.com/tjIi9eO.png

Castle2.0
12-19-2020, 01:16 PM
You suck if you wanna bring him down just cause he is better than you at Elf_sim_speedlvlnator_9000Agreed. People jealous of an elfchievement I haven't even elfchieved yet. I guess even my haters believe in me. Feelsgoodman.

poll doesnt have names? I voted 2-6 no clue what your plan is but i have faith it will be outside the box enough to be something amazing but I dont believe you can get an ogre sham to 50 in under 2 hours thats just TOO amazing. All I can say is it will be the fastest 1-50 and employ a speedrun technique never attempted before on P99.

thread was always going to get shredded by the community. Chicken or egg? RnF is allowed in RnF forum -- not the normal forum. This bonkers mod moved it to RnF while allowing real RnF threads stay in normal forum. Just our big tech mod-overlords trying to censor us progressive elf voices. It was moved here before any posts were made. This mod is probably deeps state (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7DbCpuWv6k): passport, shoes, and all.
Why

Yea well you know, 6 years of Velious everything has been killed, only thing left to do is speedrun...

Bush wouldn’t have let the GMs from stopping his leveling (or deleveling) journey on 9/11They won't stop me, and the P99 server towers can remain intact. All is well in Norrath.

Abominog
12-19-2020, 01:28 PM
I like Castle and his contributions to the forum. I feel he was unfairly blamed from the quest experience being disabled, which is what caused the backlash against him.

But I think it's cool to tinker and explore the game in ways beyond just the end game content. I love to mess around with lower level zones and obscure quests/NPCs. And understanding the nooks and crannies of the game mechanics, and what can be done with them, is all part of the fun.

This type of exploration, including some of the absurd results it leads to, is present of just about every old school, well-loved game. Just look at games like Doom, Super Mario 64, etc, and all the fun and weird things people have been able to do.

It doesn't take away anything from playing the normal, nostalgic way that we all enjoy.

magnetaress
12-19-2020, 03:42 PM
castle is more of an attention seeker than I.. let that sink in

adichi
12-19-2020, 03:58 PM

everything you post causes a controversial shitstorm now

HalflingSpergand
12-19-2020, 04:07 PM
Manastone is a fuckin garbage item

HalflingSpergand
12-19-2020, 04:07 PM
This is going to be an attempt to make the manastone look good in order to rmt for more

Get a job loser

Albanwr
12-19-2020, 04:22 PM
This is going to be an attempt to make the manastone look good in order to rmt for more

Get a job loser

nah its common knowledge he has thousands of scrolls on hundreds of toons. Its a "how quick can I be handed and hand in thousands of scrolls to the quest NPC"

He needs to account for the time it took to farm/buy the scrolls and make hundreds of toons, not to mention the time it took him to make the money to buy the scrolls, store the scrolls etc etc etc.

Ripqozko
12-19-2020, 04:23 PM

Let’s not go too far.

HalflingSpergand
12-19-2020, 04:34 PM
I thought the scrolls got nerfed

magnetaress
12-19-2020, 04:49 PM
I thought the scrolls got nerfed

maybe it was only like 1 hr with scrolls as originally intended and now they just gotta do 2x as much and they knew it was getting nerfed cuz they're on the inside, and they nerfed it themselves, but this is like just showing off because they wanna be kewl kids :cool:

Phatez
12-19-2020, 06:24 PM
I think it'll be fastest 1-50 on a fresh toon.

My levelling skills are almost on par with my numbchuk skills, so I'll probably do it with a permadeath challenge, or fists only, or no spells.

Maybe no healing, no DS, no AoE, no pet. I don't know, I need to assess the extent of my levelling skills and make the decision then so it's a challenge.

I can't just go and take the fastest 1-50, period, and do it without some extra challenge.

You are going to turn in gnoll scrolls.

Cassawary
12-19-2020, 06:31 PM
He needs to account for the time it took to farm/buy the scrolls and make hundreds of toons, not to mention the time it took him to make the money to buy the scrolls, store the scrolls etc etc etc.

this is the correct opinion

jadier
12-19-2020, 06:36 PM
You are going to turn in gnoll scrolls.

Are you implying his accomplishment here might not be on par with DEFEATING THE SLEEPER? Because he’s said it is, and who am I supposed to believe?

Jibartik
12-19-2020, 06:38 PM
I bet he could if he's doing gnoll scroll turnin shenanigans. A handful of friends logging in the parked mules to pass him scrolls repeatedly would make it go pretty quick.

If he's actually killing mobs, no way in hell.

Oh I thought he said it was not using scrolls somehwere ITT? I assumed it'd be that too but then saw that he wasnt gonna use them and got intersted, but maybe I am just seeing things lol

Endorra
12-19-2020, 06:50 PM
Oh I thought he said it was not using scrolls somehwere ITT? I assumed it'd be that too but then saw that he wasnt gonna use them and got intersted, but maybe I am just seeing things lol

Don't worry, there will be a video.

hobart
12-19-2020, 07:00 PM
After all his insight on Hunter Biden's laptop and the election outcome, I have doubts op will actually make it to 50. He's wrong about everything. Probably plans on leveling from the wrong scroll drops, or making a beast lord.

TheBardo
12-20-2020, 02:36 AM
After all his insight on Hunter Biden's laptop and the election outcome, I have doubts op will actually make it to 50. He's wrong about everything. Probably plans on leveling from the wrong scroll drops, or making a beast lord.

conoutoftrol
12-20-2020, 05:40 PM
To the OP, you know lvl 60 is the max level now right omegalul who cares about lvl 50

magnetaress
12-20-2020, 05:54 PM
To the OP, you know lvl 60 is the max level now right omegalul who cares about lvl 50

Pretty sure 51-60 takes less time technically than 1-50 untwinked, but curious what the ratio of time is between old school max and new school max?

like 4 days 'normal' no cheese x 48 hrs psychogrind in seb?

magnetaress
12-20-2020, 05:55 PM
takes longer to get items and things to even sorta be halfway decent than it does to level raely

Zipity
12-20-2020, 06:54 PM
He may not have enough scrolls to zero to 60 with the scrolls only giving half the original cap and 50-60 taking significantly more exp. 0-60 or even 50-60 speed run would be significantly more impressive imo. 0-50 is meh, especially if just turning in scrolls you spent hours on hours a day for weeks accumulating

imperiouskitten
12-20-2020, 09:27 PM
twitch emojis, on MY p99 forum?

it's more GHEy then you think.

waltjig
12-20-2020, 09:58 PM
We all need to chase dreams. Whether it be ones that are real and tangible, or ones that are fake and can be erased with a few key strokes. Don’t be mad the guy has big goals! Keep on dreaming and achieving!

Bondrake
12-21-2020, 11:20 AM
You must be a real hit with the ladies

You must be a real hit with nobody.

magnetaress
12-21-2020, 11:27 AM

ImpK gets as much sex as ImpK wants lol.

cd288
12-21-2020, 08:00 PM
In the coming days, I will attempt to set a record for fastest level 1-50. This means from when I hit the final "Next" button at character creation to DING 50!

I would actually be interested in watching how long this would take if you were going to do it completely from scratch (I.e. you can only do quest turn ins that you actually acquire on the character you’re speed running on).

Your whole accumulate masses of turnin items just to turn in your way to 50 is the most loser thing I’ve seen on P99

skinandbones84
12-22-2020, 05:31 PM
how is it a speed run if you farm quest turn ins?

Tunabros
12-22-2020, 05:40 PM

Evia
12-22-2020, 06:00 PM
Bad poll. No Bush towers option or a Idgaf option.

Tunabros
12-22-2020, 06:32 PM
Bad poll. No Bush towers option or a Idgaf option.

the original post was moved from grean/teal discussion to rnf

Babizul
12-22-2020, 06:36 PM
Where is this retards speed run?

ClephNote
12-22-2020, 06:43 PM
My prediction: Unforeseen adversity, followed by 7 threads of you bemoaning the unfairness of p99

A little something I like to call, “Par for the course.”

Jibartik
12-22-2020, 06:54 PM

To be fair OP is not speed running, he is setting the record for fastest 1-50

Not that he is showing us the fastest WAY to level 1-50. Just that he is about to make the fastest 1-50 character.

Gustoo
12-22-2020, 07:12 PM
Yeah I want to see what he is capable of. I like the idea. Just think what this legend would look like in 1999 he would make fat stacks selling accounts on actual ebay back when that was allowed. Back then (when it was allowed) I sold an account with a level 16 paladin and a level 11 warrior for like 80 bucks. Go figure!

Zipity
12-22-2020, 07:16 PM
Well it only took 3.5 days or less for two different people with no xp turn ins at all to go from 1-50 on an iksar monk and iksar necro opening week of Kunark with that nasty racial penalty.

Jibartik
12-22-2020, 08:59 PM
Yeah I want to see what he is capable of. I like the idea. Just think what this legend would look like in 1999 he would make fat stacks selling accounts on actual ebay back when that was allowed. Back then (when it was allowed) I sold an account with a level 16 paladin and a level 11 warrior for like 80 bucks. Go figure!

When I was like level less than 20, I sucked, and was a paladin. This troll SK I grouped with a couple days was so much better at EQ than I was, I was a little nub. And he had a mith 2her he bought on ebay, this was like, idk 4 months after lauch.

The dude just gave it to me. He was like, Im going to roll a caster.

And he just gave me a mith 2her when I was like in my teens wearing scraps. I was a beast well into kunark! People feared me I was on rallos. And I could end people with that thing!

I never could understand it, how someone could spend like $200 on something and just throw it away.

iirc it was 200 he told me? idk.

Jibartik
12-22-2020, 09:00 PM
Well it only took 3.5 days or less for two different people with no xp turn ins at all to go from 1-50 on an iksar monk and iksar necro opening week of Kunark with that nasty racial penalty.

Yeah but that is 84 hours lol

Evets
12-23-2020, 12:23 PM
When I was like level less than 20, I sucked, and was a paladin. This troll SK I grouped with a couple days was so much better at EQ than I was, I was a little nub. And he had a mith 2her he bought on ebay, this was like, idk 4 months after lauch.

And he just gave me a mith 2her when I was like in my teens wearing scraps. I was a beast well into kunark! People feared me I was on rallos. And I could end people with that thing!

I never could understand it, how someone could spend like $200 on something and just throw it away.

Some people have way too much money... some people eat a steak that costs more than that and just shit it out the next day lol

befofum
12-23-2020, 12:43 PM

Jibartik
12-23-2020, 12:45 PM
Some people have way too much money... some people eat a steak that costs more than that and just shit it out the next day lol

Ive just never known those people to be like, here stranger have this free stuff lol

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 12:54 PM
I hate pooping so much.

kjs86z
12-23-2020, 01:17 PM
I hate pooping so much.

https://youtu.be/X29lF43mUlo?t=301

magnetaress
12-23-2020, 01:43 PM
Armpits asshole crotch and teeth.

Armpits asshole crotch and teeth.

Armpits asshole crotch and teeths.

God bless <3

Babizul
12-23-2020, 01:52 PM

I do stuff like that all the time. Whenever you meet a kid or a noob in a game after you’ve played it for awhile you start to get a lot more satisfaction out of seeing other people enjoy things for the first time than you would ever get out of what you’ve had for months, especially if it’s a kid that’s new to the game. Bonus points if they already admire you.

TheBardo
12-23-2020, 06:38 PM
OP needs to put up or be banned

zaldaben
12-23-2020, 07:17 PM
OP needs to put up or be banned

I believe it took just over 3 hours.

Gustoo
12-23-2020, 07:20 PM
Is there a video or anything posted about the results?

As a non complainer about the OP or his personality or whatever, I really wanna see what he did.

Terrok
12-23-2020, 07:47 PM

what is 3.5 days? 28 hours with 8 hours a day, or full 84 straight hours? No sleep til... 50!!!

Jibartik
12-23-2020, 07:49 PM
wait, it happened?

Terrok
12-23-2020, 07:59 PM

yeah, if he inst doing this on red, whats the point.

Castle2.0
12-23-2020, 10:19 PM
Did the deed, got the video, posting Soon(TM)

cd288
12-23-2020, 11:16 PM

As a non complainer about the OP or his personality or whatever, I really wanna see what he did.

You want to watch him click turn in over and over for 3 hours?

Albanwr
12-24-2020, 01:33 AM

he had people hand him gnoll scrolls for 3+ hours while he turned them in to a quest NPC.

jwaltz
12-24-2020, 01:43 AM
11 pages of rumor and speculation. There's no video and no substance. You are all being trolled.

Droxx
12-24-2020, 10:44 AM
How many months did you spend farming/purchasing gnoll scrolls for? You should have to factor that in.

magnetaress
12-24-2020, 10:46 AM
These things can't be rushed let the OP do their video editing and special effects, musical.

Terrok
12-24-2020, 05:53 PM
you know how hard it is to find girls with the right look to dance in the back ground, and then get them to dance in sync to nsync? video coming fall of 2021. Someone start a poll on how long it will take to release the video! power outage mid turn ins, computer crashes for good. so many fun things could of happened! someone hacked his p99 accounts.. basement flooded.

Ravager
12-26-2020, 11:49 PM
How many months did you spend farming/purchasing gnoll scrolls for? You should have to factor that in.
The saddest part of the story. He did it to be first Green 60 and that dream is dead. Now he's trying to make the most of his wasted time.

chevy79bu
12-27-2020, 09:02 AM

My father and I just ate two Wagu steaks last night that cost $300 for the pair...I sit here at 7:02am shotting out those very steaks...

cannobeers3
12-27-2020, 01:51 PM
Wagyu is certainly good, but learning how to properly cook a good chunk of ribeye will get better mileage! :) And while a searing hot grill is a fine method to prepare, it is hard to beat a good hard sear on a cast iron pan and finishing with a good baste of butter, thyme and garlic.

POW!

imperiouskitten
12-27-2020, 03:10 PM

No you are

7thGate
12-27-2020, 11:14 PM
I admit, this has me wondering if I could beat this. I have no techniques that I know would work that can go faster than this, but at least two I had on a backlog for testing which could maybe go faster. One would cost 200k plat even if it works though.

Nocht
12-28-2020, 06:12 PM