PDA

View Full Version : Lord BoB open raids are back! On Green! Starting w/ Fear on Sunday @ 1230pm EST

Hyjalx
12-12-2020, 04:32 PM
Lord BoB is back! We will be starting with Plane of Fear at 1230pm EST this Sunday 12/13.

Everyone is welcome. Bring your mains or alts. If raids are popular enough we will do Hate, Sky, and move this into Kunark. Looking to do this as a daily or every other day thing.

Glad to be back and hope to see yall there!

https://discord.gg/ZegxpURtu4

Ripqozko
12-12-2020, 04:40 PM
Don’t train me brah

Legidias
12-14-2020, 09:34 AM
Oh, which guild is Hyjal in now that will get double DKP for bob raids?

Nuggie
12-14-2020, 09:47 AM
Try to break any rotations lately?

Hyjalx
12-14-2020, 10:01 AM
Fear is Clear! Plane of Hate on Tuesday @ 1pm EST. Everyone is welcome!

Droxx
12-15-2020, 07:21 PM
Split triplets yet?

alexdoofaz
12-15-2020, 08:07 PM
I don’t think people like this person very much

Tunabros
12-15-2020, 08:13 PM
should advertise this more

only like 10 people showed and kept wiping

zaldaben
12-15-2020, 08:36 PM
should advertise this more

only like 10 people showed and kept wiping

yeah i heard todays didnt go so well

Ripqozko
12-15-2020, 08:46 PM
if it fails on blue 10x, try on green. surely itll work there

Swish
12-15-2020, 09:22 PM
He hooked a lot of mads on the first page, that was impressive.

Ripqozko
12-15-2020, 09:26 PM
He hooked a lot of mads on the first page, that was impressive.

red sucks, hope that helps.

Swish
12-15-2020, 11:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/iB5xwIJ.gif

Nuggie
12-16-2020, 02:18 AM
I don’t think people like this person very much

He tried to ruin the best time for casuals on Blue as far as raiding goes. He earned his reputation. Reap what you sow.

Ruhtar
12-16-2020, 10:48 AM
Hyjal comes back every few months after doing whatever it is that he does in between and stirs the pot. It either fails miserably or he successfully enters at just the right time to find a bunch of easily manipulative folks, gets them on some sort of track (good or bad, usually bad), then dips.

You'll have better luck on green, Hyjal. That's where all the fresh blood is now.

Mead
12-16-2020, 11:30 AM
Swish is right, like 80% of the posters in this thread mad, and the dude doesn’t even care. Just continues to troll. I like his style.

xdrcfrx
12-16-2020, 11:56 AM
i see the "hyjal trying to split trips" thing come up a lot, but I wasn't around for it.

What was so hard about it? How was he trying to do it? I've split trips a few times, and although it takes a little practice to get the timing down it's not *that* hard. Can anyone fill me in?

Gatordash
12-16-2020, 12:24 PM
Hyjal comes back every few months after doing whatever it is that he does in between and stirs the pot. It either fails miserably or he successfully enters at just the right time to find a bunch of easily manipulative folks, gets them on some sort of track (good or bad, usually bad), then dips.

You'll have better luck on green, Hyjal. That's where all the fresh blood is now.

Come level my cleric bots on green for 10 Lord Bob Bucks

Fammaden
12-16-2020, 01:40 PM

This is for green. Otherwise, seems accurate.

Ruhtar
12-16-2020, 01:48 PM
This is for green. Otherwise, seems accurate.

Well shit, I've been failing on the reading front lately.

Ruhtar
12-16-2020, 01:49 PM
Come level my cleric bots on green for 10 Lord Bob Bucks

WHAT A STEAL

Miss you Gator <3

Hyjalx
12-20-2020, 04:24 AM
Whether ya guys like me or not doesn't concern me. I raided hardcore on blue for many years and geared hundreds of players in the process. I got nothing to prove.

I try to bring content to players who otherwise wouldn't get an opportunity to do so. Rotating Fear, Hate or whatever it is that you guys do over and over isn't making anyone better. Your gear may be better, and you may have more mana, or strength... but what is actually being accomplished?

Seal Team runs this server, and its not going to end anytime soon. There isn't a 2nd guild on green with the instinct. Guilds do not get the vital experience they need to be aggressive and engage content

I don't really need to give examples of this. It occurs each and every week. It's not a numbers issue either. Its the lack of guild experience engaging targets. If these issues could magically disappear, the top 3 guilds not named Seal Team would team up, but they don't for the reasons stated above.

Sometimes facts hurt, but they are still facts. Guilds that actually want to win, don't join rotation agreements. I'd rather work for it, even if the UN and some of ya'll disagree with it.

Hope to see some of you guys at the next raid! Looking to do something Sunday/Monday/Tuesday after the holiday.

Merry Christmas ya'll

Zyth
12-20-2020, 04:39 AM
holy neckbeard batman

zaldaben
12-20-2020, 06:45 AM
never raided with or participated in one of his open raids but I can say a growing frustration among players where certain guilds and certain people seem to get away with murder and openly training people and taking over many of the main hot camps along with the p99 staff shadow nerfing things and not listing patch notes and leaving list's active is starting to piss a lot of people off especially when the p99 staff refuses to acknowledge it or make up for their own mistakes or over sights.

imsorryGMs
12-20-2020, 08:28 AM
Good luck competing against coordinated guilds

imsorryGMs
12-20-2020, 08:31 AM
Whether ya guys like me or not doesn't concern me. I raided hardcore on blue for many years and geared hundreds of players in the process. I got nothing to prove.

Actually sounds like you do have something to prove, that you "helped gear hundreds of players" when in actuality, it was hundreds of players who helped gear you.

Swish
12-20-2020, 08:47 PM
Double post, mad confirmed.