PDA

View Full Version : All 50 states have certified the election.

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 06:54 PM
WV was the last one, earlier today.

So.. the kraken died.

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 07:14 PM
MI, PA, GA and NV all broke their own election laws by arbitrarily changing them at the last minute without amending their state constitutions, which is the proper procedure. There's a lawsuit from the texas AG regarding this, alleging that violating your own state election laws while the rest of the states followed theirs disenfranchises the voters of those other states. It's a fair legal argument. Just sayin!

I'm 99% sure joe biden will be the next president, and I'm 99% sure he will be terrible. Just as long as we get to stick it to that trump guy though! Great perspective.

Jibartik
12-10-2020, 07:14 PM
0 of America 2's states have ratified this travesty of freedom.

:o

BiG SiP
12-10-2020, 07:36 PM
:p

Gravydoo II
12-10-2020, 07:54 PM
MI, PA, GA and NV all broke their own election laws by arbitrarily changing them at the last minute without amending their state constitutions, which is the proper procedure. There's a lawsuit from the texas AG regarding this, alleging that violating your own state election laws while the rest of the states followed theirs disenfranchises the voters of those other states. It's a fair legal argument. Just sayin!

I'm 99% sure joe biden will be the next president, and I'm 99% sure he will be terrible. Just as long as we get to stick it to that trump guy though! Great perspective.

States are allowed to change their own election laws. Its in the constitution. You might want to read it. States have rights. Did you forget?? No state can tell another state how to run an election. One state cannot tell another state how/when/why to change their laws. The state changing their laws is only accountable to the citizens of that state, concerning this subject. So, yea. Thats a lie. They didnt break their own elections laws. You heard the lie incorrectly. The lawsuit is about CHANGING the laws, not breaking them.

feniin
12-10-2020, 07:58 PM

citation needed. sounds like something you read on social media, grandpa.

Thulian
12-10-2020, 08:36 PM
:p

does this have music

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 08:53 PM
citation needed. sounds like something you read on social media, grandpa.

It is literally the entire basis of the lawsuit you absolute doofus, what do you think they are suing over? Do you know anything about the legal system at all?

These states made last minute changes to their voting laws over covid 19 that violated their own state constitutions. You have to amend your state constitution to make such a change, and they did not. This is the layman's shorthand version of the texas suit. For the love of god read a book.

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 08:56 PM
States are allowed to change their own election laws. Its in the constitution. You might want to read it. States have rights. Did you forget?? No state can tell another state how to run an election. One state cannot tell another state how/when/why to change their laws. The state changing their laws is only accountable to the citizens of that state, concerning this subject. So, yea. Thats a lie. They didnt break their own elections laws. You heard the lie incorrectly. The lawsuit is about CHANGING the laws, not breaking them.

There are *state* constitutions, and the federal constitution. It's a simple legal challenge. The argument is that they violated their own state constitutions by imposing last minute changes to voting regulation without amending their state constitution first.

If one state makes a change that is illegal by their own state laws, and other states do not, it's perfectly reasonable to argue that the votes of citizens within the states that did not change any rules were disenfranchised by the states who did, because the presidential race affects the entire union, not just individual states.

imperiouskitten
12-10-2020, 09:18 PM
voted for Trump in 2016. glad to see him cucked in 2020.

revolve the door. destabilize these parties. we don't have time for 8 years of any of these clowns. And they surely don't deserve the honor.

Nexii
12-10-2020, 11:22 PM

revolve the door. destabilize these parties. we don't have time for 8 years of any of these clowns. And they surely don't deserve the honor.

Should have annual elections like the Roman Republic the US was based on

douglas1999
12-10-2020, 11:28 PM

Biden already served as vice president for eight years. Half of his cabinet is the same as obama's, not to mention he has been in politics for literally half a century with no noteworthy achievements. This seems somewhat at odds with the idea of revolving the door.

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 12:24 AM
Biden already served as vice president for eight years. Half of his cabinet is the same as obama's, not to mention he has been in politics for literally half a century with no noteworthy achievements. This seems somewhat at odds with the idea of revolving the door.

What a silly non-post. All you've got is shade to throw.

Anyway, I'm glad Trump will not receive the honor of consecutive terms. I hope Biden gets the same.

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 12:28 AM
Who needs a civil war to be certified?

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 12:31 AM
Should have annual elections like the Roman Republic the US was based on

The bible and the quran both say the final empire of man that destroys the earth is one from a new land in the west, that imitates rome.

Bro if the majority of americans think that we are Rome, I think it's safe to kiss your ass goodbye. :cool:

Trexller
12-11-2020, 12:37 AM

I am a PA citizen.

the manner in which they changed their laws is the issue, not that they broke the laws that they changed.

In PA at the state level, in order to change/alter existing voter law, it must be done so through the state assembly as an amendment. Having not allowed this to occur, a review must occur to determine the constitionality of the unprecedented voter law changes.

If its found that the voter law changes were unconstitutional, then that opens up like hundreds of avenues to prove that hundreds of thousands of votes were null and void, and that both biden and trump voters were disenfranchised in PA.

SCOPA and the AG just said, well we're gonna do this, fuck you PA citizens.

That's not gonna fly. Everyone I know and work with is fucking pissed. But, CNN won't tell you that.

Cassawary
12-11-2020, 12:40 AM
The bible and the quran both say the final empire of man that destroys the earth is one from a new land in the west, that imitates rome.

Bro if the majority of americans think that we are Rome, I think it's safe to kiss your ass goodbye. :cool:

In Warhammer 40K, the emperor is on what amounts of magic life support and keeping him alive requires 1000 daily human sacrifices. This, in an empire that spans trillions of people, is considered such a horrifying state secret you can be executed if you learn it

We're at 3000/day. Skulls for skull throne!

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 12:44 AM
I eat stem cells for cereal :o

#democrat

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 12:50 AM
Can't wait to rub blended baby miracle cream into my cracked feets in winter. The future is bright af

Jibartik
12-11-2020, 01:15 AM
My favorite artist is that one (https://news.artnet.com/app/news-upload/2016/07/GettyImages-469028524-1024x682.jpg) that has the performance art pieces where the audience and her all eat baby soup.

cannobeers3
12-11-2020, 01:52 AM
Glad to see conservative meat-mounds saddened. But at least you get to continue fucking your siblings. So that is nice, eh? You truly put the sauce in Kansas.

Trexller
12-11-2020, 02:20 AM
All 50 states have certified the election

that doesn't mean its over, it actually doesn't mean anything at all. states still have to choose electors, and electors can be instructed by states on how to vote in the college.

and, they have to satisfy any legit legal challenges that come up, (lookin at you, texas)

This won't be over until 2024

we are gonna rip biden apart, like vivisection.

Harris will be revealed as the skank that gives up her ass for job promotions.

Then pelosi is gonna be impeached for deliberately, and admittedly, withholding covid aid funds for the american people. (she said because it would have made trump look good) The same person who impeached trump for allegedly (and falsely) withholding aid to ukraine.

once again, Everything the left accused trump of, they themselves are guilty of, look it up.

Here's a good comparison.

https://i.imgur.com/IIrPlDJ.jpg=https://i.imgur.com/oWwqPfw.png

cannobeers3
12-11-2020, 02:23 AM
It's actually over. You can wash the unnecessary camo off now. Pelosi is gross, we can all agree, but that does not change the fact that your leader is pretty much the worst person ever.

(and he lost bigtime)

Trexller
12-11-2020, 02:29 AM
yada yada yada

FTFY

talk to me next month

cannobeers3
12-11-2020, 02:30 AM
Oh my. A true belieber? That is adorable.

cannobeers3
12-11-2020, 02:31 AM
Was it the camo comment that set you to arms, or just your normal pattern-silly-sausage-ness?

cannobeers3
12-11-2020, 02:33 AM
You do realize that there is a thing called a Constitution, yes? Just because you are not happy with a result, that does not mean that you can elf-lawyer it to a reversal.

Ya'know, because that is, like, kind of stupid a lot.

Swish
12-11-2020, 03:28 AM
Whatever anyone thinks, the integrity of the elections took a hit this time around - and like it or not it sets a precedent for 2024.

cannobeers3
12-11-2020, 05:13 AM
No, the integrity of the elections did not take a hit. Dumb fucking idiots certainly opened up though. If you really feel the integrity of US elections is a problem you have rocks for brains.

BarnabusCollins
12-11-2020, 07:34 AM
The integrity of everything in USA is gone with the wind.

Mblake81
12-11-2020, 08:48 AM
It's actually over. You can wash the unnecessary camo off now. Pelosi is gross, we can all agree, but that does not change the fact that your leader is pretty much the worst person ever.

(and he lost bigtime)

define worst.

magnetaress
12-11-2020, 10:41 AM
Pelosi still 10x hotter than Trump, u all know if that was your grandma you would eat her cookies, stop trolling like plebes.

Also lol Rudy and his Zorg hair dye...

imperiouskitten
12-11-2020, 04:36 PM
pelosi was a fox, i always try and see old ppl in their prime nah mean

cd288
12-11-2020, 04:51 PM

This suit is frivolous and I’m surprised he isn’t sanctioned for it. It’s not a fair legal argument. It’s an argument that goes against the entire basis of our system and the way it’s set up. You can’t sue based on another state’s process. It’s a laughable claim and clearly just designed so that AG can try and sway trump to give him a pardon since the TX AG is likely to be arrested by the FBI soon.

Also, let’s just assume in some impossible alternate reality that this case was somehow permitted to actually be heard and TX won. Why on earth would you ever want to create that precedent? That would essentially mean every single blue state can challenge your election of a Republican. It’s really the dumbest move you could possibly make.

Yet again, Douglas1999 shows how little actual knowledge he has of our government and the way it and our judicial system work.

Lune
12-11-2020, 05:02 PM

Please tell me how throwing out all the votes in those states, disenfranchising millions, addresses anyone's actual problem. Seriously. Violation of election laws disenfranchises voters of other states-- and your response is to disenfranchise millions more? Please be clear in your reasoning. This is the same thought process the current US Supreme Court has already applied to similar Republican lawsuits and it cuts right to the meat of the issue: Republicans are seeking to further disenfranchise.

If the Supreme Court rules that one state's election behavior disenfranchises other states, that precedent would open a Pandora's Box of untold absurdities, and plausibly lead to the abolition of the electoral college if the court had any ideological consistency. It's so unreasonable and ridiculous it would likely tank the legitimacy of the Supreme Court for decades to come.

Note I don't actually expect you to rub your two brain cells together and come up with a cogent response, this post is just rhetorical.

cd288
12-11-2020, 05:54 PM
If the Supreme Court rules that one state's election behavior disenfranchises other states, that precedent would open a Pandora's Box of untold absurdities, and plausibly lead to the abolition of the electoral college if the court had any ideological consistency. It's so unreasonable and ridiculous it would likely tank the legitimacy of the Supreme Court for decades to come.

Note I don't actually expect you to rub your two brain cells together and come up with a cogent response, this post is just rhetorical.

This is actually a good point about the electoral college. You’re right you would basically have to abolish it at that point and make it solely popular vote. This would be an ironic outcome for people like douglas1999 because that would essentially guarantee that the presidential election will always be won by the Democrats for the foreseeable future because you would have populous coastal blue states as well as large cities (predominantly Democrat voting of course) driving the election result and the votes of people in the south and Midwest would be virtually meaningless.

So by all means move forward with the TX lawsuit. The ultimate outcome will end up being very negative for Republicans.

douglas1999
12-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Yeah, one party rule guys! Great idea! Hail hitler!

(or stalin or mao or chavez take your pick)

douglas1999
12-11-2020, 06:36 PM
Sure I mean some states might have cheated, but who cares? Roll over and accept that everything is dogshit. Great attitude comrades.

Oh there was another hearing today btw curious as to people's thoughts about the content

cd288
12-11-2020, 06:43 PM
Yeah, one party rule guys! Great idea! Hail hitler!

(or stalin or mao or chavez take your pick)

This is the most ironic thing since that’s literally what the extreme right of the Republican Party is trying to do lol

douglas1999
12-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Yes, there are far right extreme fringe retards that do not represent in any way the right broadly. What a newsflash.

The texas lawsuit is essentially claiming that states violating their own election laws and preconditions is just mayyyyyybe a problem. This should be uncontroversial.

It should be telling that there are no legal hearings occuring (like the one that occured today) where democrats are asserting impropriety by republicans. They could, and I think they should if they witnessed any such impropriety. After all republicans did very well downticket, did those republicans cheat to win? I'd like to know. Likewise, I'd like to know if democrat poll workers and poll watchers and the procedures within key democrat swing counties and swing states steered the outcome of the election via their political biases. What sane fair-minded person would be opposed to investigating this?

Gravydoo II
12-11-2020, 07:36 PM
LOL dude wants the election be to over turned for bullshit reasoning to keep his party in power.

Trump lost. Its over. Get over it or just keep pulling your hair out and giving trump, the alleged billionaire, money. LOLOLOL every time. Why cant a "billionaire" pay his own bills to "stop the steal" ?? Why did he ask all of you to pay for it?

kaizersoze
12-11-2020, 07:42 PM
It is literally the entire basis of the lawsuit you absolute doofus, what do you think they are suing over? Do you know anything about the legal system at all?

These states made last minute changes to their voting laws over covid 19 that violated their own state constitutions. You have to amend your state constitution to make such a change, and they did not. This is the layman's shorthand version of the texas suit. For the love of god read a book.

So because they allowed mail in and early voting, and arent allowed to count the ballots until after they've all come in, so that they could spare masses of their population getting covid - which even if they will likely live many have had severe long term side effects after recovery, they did a bad.

The real bullet point to take from this is "Trump snowflakes lose, demands they throw out all the mail in ballots because they voted differently than I did and since we lost we need a fucking coup to undermine democracy."

douglas1999
12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
So because they allowed mail in and early voting, and arent allowed to count the ballots until after they've all come in, so that they could spare masses of their population getting covid - which even if they will likely live many have had severe long term side effects after recovery, they did a bad.

The real bullet point to take from this is "Trump snowflakes lose, demands they throw out all the mail in ballots because they voted differently than I did and since we lost we need a fucking coup to undermine democracy."

No, but thank you for politicizing the complaint. The complaint is that they violated their own state constitutions, which disenfranchises other states who did not violate their own state constitutions.

Gravydoo II
12-11-2020, 09:34 PM
They didnt. They didnt violate anything, according to the supreme court. The fact is, if a state wants to change its laws, they can change their laws. Texas does not get to say which laws to follow in which states.

Again. The supreme court, just now, said "BWWWAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA texas!! you fucking cartwheel...!"

cd288
12-12-2020, 01:48 AM
No, but thank you for politicizing the complaint. The complaint is that they violated their own state constitutions, which disenfranchises other states who did not violate their own state constitutions.

So first off that’s just a frivolous and totally false claim. Second, there’s no standing to sue based on that based on the way our system is set up. If you could sue states for the ways you allege they violate laws then you couldn’t have states setting up their own laws for other things like abortion etc (which I’m certain someone like you wouldn’t want)

Abought56
12-14-2020, 11:48 AM
Oh my. That is adorable.

kjs86z
12-14-2020, 02:01 PM
"The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant & fatal error in security & election integrity."

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report_%5B121320%5D_v2_% 5Bredacted%5D.pdf

Congrats on your rigged Dominion machines, Bidenbros.

douglas1999
12-14-2020, 02:06 PM
So first off that’s just a frivolous and totally false claim. Second, there’s no standing to sue based on that based on the way our system is set up. If you could sue states for the ways you allege they violate laws then you couldn’t have states setting up their own laws for other things like abortion etc (which I’m certain someone like you wouldn’t want)

The argument is that since the presidency is a federal level election whose outcome affects all states, individual states violating their own internal laws has a meaningful and tangible effect on other states who did not violate their own internal laws. I agree that states can't sue one another based on alleged violations of any law, this was specifically about election laws in a presidental election.

Also I'm pro-choice until the end of the first trimester, and for legitimate rape victims. Just to clear that up.

cd288
12-14-2020, 02:27 PM
The argument is that since the presidency is a federal level election whose outcome affects all states, individual states violating their own internal laws has a meaningful and tangible effect on other states who did not violate their own internal laws. I agree that states can't sue one another based on alleged violations of any law, this was specifically about election laws in a presidental election.

Also I'm pro-choice until the end of the first trimester, and for legitimate rape victims. Just to clear that up.

I don't think you understand the way the court system works in terms of the concept of judicial review and past precedent. If the court had agreed to hear the case, it would mean that states have standing to sue other states for violations of any laws. It wouldn't be limited to presidential elections. Maybe eventually after 10 years or so of court cases we might get to the point where SCOTUS issued enough opinions that it was only limited to presidential elections and that was 100% settled, but hearing this case would have basically destroyed the independence of the states. And it's pretty funny that Republicans wanted it to be heard considering it would ultimately result in the exact opposite of what the Republican party stands for (i.e. state independence and ability to run their show the way they want to).

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

cd288
12-14-2020, 02:30 PM
https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report_%5B121320%5D_v2_% 5Bredacted%5D.pdf

Congrats on your rigged Dominion machines, Bidenbros.

Hmm...a firm employed by Trump and his lawyers issues a report agreeing with what Trump and his lawyers have made up. Shocker.

Hate to break it to you bud, but when it comes to third party service providers that conduct audits or investigations and that you hired, you can basically pay them to say whatever you want. It's not like if, say, the SEC conducted an investigation in a securities fraud situation. It's a third party who is being engaged by people who want the third party to provide a certain result.

Llanos
12-14-2020, 02:30 PM

Every statement is false until it's proven. That's why we investigate. It's amazing people are willing to ignore blatant voter fraud that just needs to be proven because orange man bad.

If you allow the government to break the law during emergencies, they will manufacture emergencies to break every law.

That is why massive mail in elections are not allowed. Limited reasons. Unless you are cheating.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 02:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/RNlBCjL.png

Thulian
12-14-2020, 04:46 PM
Revote only option

suspend presidency for 1 year because of covid is also ok with me till we can get some accountability for our shit voting system that needs an overhaul

douglas1999
12-14-2020, 05:42 PM
Hmm...a firm employed by Trump and his lawyers issues a report agreeing with what Trump and his lawyers have made up. Shocker.

Hate to break it to you bud, but when it comes to third party service providers that conduct audits or investigations and that you hired, you can basically pay them to say whatever you want. It's not like if, say, the SEC conducted an investigation in a securities fraud situation. It's a third party who is being engaged by people who want the third party to provide a certain result.

Trump paid for a thing which means it can't be true, got it. Nevermind the credentials of the specific person who carried it out. The 6000 vote flip in that county was due to simple "human error". Like, the human in charge of comprehending what they see on ballots got 6000 of them wrong. Makes so much sense!

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 05:47 PM
I told you they were gonna rig the election. Now, see what else i said about our lovely future.

I told you Trump's lawyer was in on 9/11/01.
I told you Trump AND Biden are Illuminati.
I told you the sheeple are the prey.

They are working hard to divide the nation against itself. They don't actually want Civil War 2 - they want the guns of the law abiding sheeple.

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's - the WRATH OF GOD ALMIGHTY

Render unto God what is God's - all of you

cd288
12-14-2020, 05:57 PM
Every statement is false until it's proven. That's why we investigate. It's amazing people are willing to ignore blatant voter fraud that just needs to be proven because orange man bad.

If you allow the government to break the law during emergencies, they will manufacture emergencies to break every law.

That is why massive mail in elections are not allowed. Limited reasons. Unless you are cheating.

Oh you mean like how Barr investigated the voter fraud claims and said there wasn't any evidence of it?

Oh and by the way, for the most part no one is preventing investigations. What's happening in most of the cases in the courts is that no evidence has been presented. So, you've had 6 weeks now to investigate and still can't turn up any evidence that can convince a judge. Good work.

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 06:00 PM
Give up your weapons and take your sterilization vaccine.

Thulian
12-14-2020, 06:08 PM
this isnt china dude

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 06:09 PM
So did you yanks vote to Make America Great (britain) Again?

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 06:19 PM
Yeah i wake up daily only to please the Queen.

Jibartik
12-14-2020, 06:20 PM
So did you yanks vote to Make America Great (britain) Again?

haha holy smokes this is just like BREXIT isnt it!!

Isnt our election result like mirror imaging the brexit results?

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 06:25 PM
Trump you were a smooth cat until you hired that demon as your attorney. You damned cultists.

I'm pretty sure Michael Jackson did molest kids he was a weird motherfucker anyway.

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 06:29 PM
haha holy smokes this is just like BREXIT isnt it!!

Isnt our election result like mirror imaging the brexit results?

Well the PM is a New Yorker

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 06:29 PM

Attaboy!

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 06:31 PM

is that you juris my love?

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 06:32 PM
All these washed up cultists are getting accused, charged, and convicted of sexual assault.
Bill Cosby was Illuminati. Jay Z. Eminem, Snoop Doggy Dumbass. Kayne, Beyonce, Taylor, everybody in Hollywood, and modern Nashville. Every President. Every congressman, every senator, every governor. All Illuminati. Pond scum. The sheeple are the prey.

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 06:33 PM
How dare you insult snoop dogg tha doggfather.

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 06:35 PM
Snoop is a old joke. Snoop loves one thing on earth, and that's Snoop. Giving back ain't his style.

Overturn the tables of the moneychangers until every table on Earth is overturned.

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 06:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Gksfdpc.jpg

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 06:39 PM
The founding fathers:

1. Ordered the slaughter of the natives in every US land acquired from 1776-1900.

2. Had slaves

3. Did not include any poor, or women, or minorities as having basic human rights.

America was doomed from DAY1.

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 06:42 PM
And the erosion of that status quo (White male rule) has led us to ... this.

Importing a foreign population for slave labor was definitely a big mistake. But only because of what came after . . .

Jimjam
12-14-2020, 06:42 PM
The founding fathers:

1. Ordered the slaughter of the natives in every US land acquired from 1776-1900.

2. Had slaves

3. Did not include any poor, or women, or minorities as having basic human rights.

America was doomed from DAY1.

It’s the pretty cool that hypocrites can aspire to something greater than them selves, no?

What started as a bunch of elites wanting more power and less taxation turned into something quite beautiful in concept, really?

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 06:44 PM
Yeah a few elites (Illuminati cult - led by Rothschild Family) having ALL the money and all the earthly power. Let me contemplate earthly power one second, and what it means. OK, done.

Wahahahahahahaa!

Waahahahahahahahahahaha!

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 06:49 PM
Yeah a few elites (Illuminati cult - led by Rothschild Family) having ALL the money and all the earthly power. Let me contemplate earthly power one second, and what it means. OK, done.

Wahahahahahahaa!

Waahahahahahahahahahaha!

you are mad as heck. do you think you have a monopoly on cringeing at stratification?

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 06:49 PM
To be near me is to be near the fire.

I want them to see power that is not of this earth. That is my request of the Almighty.

imperiouskitten
12-14-2020, 06:56 PM
Well I've got news for ya bub, your rhetoric is too deranged to radicalize anyone. If you want to bring heaven's punishment down you may just have to actualize it. Now I hope you aren't confused about targets.

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 06:57 PM
You don't actualize the will of God Almighty. It occurs not on your time, but it's time.

Cassawary
12-14-2020, 06:58 PM

Larouchey?

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 07:00 PM
Rome wasn't built in a day.

But it was destroyed in one hour.

Cassawary
12-14-2020, 07:02 PM
Rome wasn't built in a day.

But it was destroyed in one hour.

Answer me. Rothschild+QoE points strongly to Laroucheyism.

BarnabusCollins
12-14-2020, 07:02 PM
one hour.