PDA

View Full Version : Doxxing isn't a joke

Baler
12-03-2020, 01:33 PM
Some background, I've been doxxed twice by two different p99 players.
Just because it's not publicly well known doesn't mean it's okay to joke about.

Lmao at being scared to post a video game characters name.
https://i.imgur.com/e23Sw33.jpg

These three clowns seem to think doxxing is acceptable and hilarious.

Why did I make this thread?
It's not just a "prank" bro.
It's not just a troll
it's not just a meme

It's real life and people have been killed over it.

Bondrake
12-03-2020, 01:37 PM
Some background, I've been doxxed twice by two different p99 players.
Just because it's not publicly well known doesn't mean it's okay to joke about.

These three clowns seem to think doxxing is acceptable and hilarious.

Why did I make this thread?
It's not just a "prank" bro.
It's not just a troll
it's not just a meme

It's real life and people have been killed over it.

Where did I say it was acceptable? Seems like you're putting words in my mouth!

Baler
12-03-2020, 01:41 PM

Your chipper humor in regards to why or how I'd be targeted speaks volumes on your feelings towards the subject. It's a very serious thing to claim and should in my experience be taken seriously. Getting a call from the local police whom I know most of telling me they're getting strange calls isn't something that's fun to deal with.

Bondrake
12-03-2020, 01:45 PM
Then stop posting your BS on the forums? Clearly there is a reason why.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 01:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qWljOMW.jpg

Ripqozko
12-03-2020, 01:46 PM
This thread screams Biden voter. Hope that helps.

Wall O Lead
12-03-2020, 01:52 PM
If every single person who played on P99, knew about your Doxxing... It still wouldn't be considered "very well known".

However, I would enjoy reading this story and the events that lead to it. Care to indulge/fill in?

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 01:54 PM
here's the full story lads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZm8vNHBSU

Wall O Lead
12-03-2020, 01:56 PM
That internetwork stuff is a scary thing.

Mblake81
12-03-2020, 02:00 PM
Wait til they set up a date for you and the person shows up at your place of business.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 02:06 PM

feniin
12-03-2020, 02:08 PM
Baler really, really needs some help.

Baler
12-03-2020, 02:24 PM
This thread already has a pretty good list of people who dislike me. Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying anyone in this thread was involved.

But just because we disagree on a forum for a emu project shouldn't warrent a lack of disapproval towards the heinous act of what this thread is about.

Zyth
12-03-2020, 02:30 PM
Posting a snowflake in response to you not wanting to post your character name on a forum isn't a statement in support of doxxing. It's a joke at the expense of the ridiculous comment you made that you can get doxxed from people knowing your character.

Seems to me you're 100x more likely to get doxxed posting on a forum than through your EQ character name.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 02:35 PM
uh oh, those cartoon rappers are gonna get em :rolleyes:

Baler
12-03-2020, 02:38 PM
I've also made friends on the forums and it sucks I can't play the game with them in a high capacity. raiding, etc. Because I run that risk of someone flipping on me. I accept that it's my own fault for getting to this point with this forum account. I have to create an alternative personality for my in game character to protect my identity. I'm sure the people who dislike me will think that's the funniest thing ever but it really sucks.

I understand on the surface it seems silly how could a video game character name matter. well for raiding people use communication, like discord. They find out "oh so & so is baler", "really? fuck that guy, he said something I disagreed with on the forums." And guess what there are people who think it's funny to leak other peoples real life information. It's not funny.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 02:42 PM
:confused:

Bondrake
12-03-2020, 02:49 PM
I've also made friends on the forums and it sucks I can't play the game with them in a high capacity. raiding, etc. Because I run that risk of someone flipping on me. I accept that it's my own fault for getting to this point with this forum account. I have to create an alternative personality for my in game character to protect my identity. I'm sure the people who dislike me will think that's the funniest thing ever but it really sucks.

I understand on the surface it seems silly how could a video game character name matter. well for raiding people use communication, like discord. They find out "oh so & so is baler", "really? fuck that guy, he said something I disagreed with on the forums." And guess what there are people who think it's funny to leak other peoples real life information. It's not funny.

Why do you care so much if someone likes you or not on a video game? You ever play Call of Duty? LOL.

Tunabros
12-03-2020, 02:49 PM

you just unlocked a childhood memory of mine

Baler
12-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Why do you care so much if someone likes you or not on a video game?

That's not what I said and has nothing to do with this topic.

Baler
12-03-2020, 02:51 PM
Why do you care so much if someone likes you or not on a video game?

That's not what I said and has nothing to do with this topic.

I should rephrase this, because I have said dislike a very times in this thread. It's not about wanting people to like me. Your presumption still indicates you think it's funny this has happened to me.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 02:55 PM
i don’t want to say my in game name because ppl might hurt my feewings
(LOL)

Baler
12-03-2020, 02:58 PM
i don’t want to say my in game name because ppl might hurt my feewings
(LOL)

https://i.imgur.com/wRJ9Ddy.gif

Ripqozko
12-03-2020, 02:59 PM
Take that back, def a Bernie supporter.

BiG SiP
https://i.imgur.com/dCpP3Oh.gif

imperiouskitten

thx papa baler i know the feel

feels awesome when the mods won't even ban for it

Bondrake
I should rephrase this, because I have said dislike a very times in this thread. It's not about wanting people to like me. Your presumption still indicates you think it's funny this has happened to me.

Myself commenting on if people like you in a video game or not and going straight into accusing me of thinking it's funny you were doxxed. I never indicated anything like that ever, in any thread. You're a professional victim at its finest.

Wall O Lead
12-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Wait... Are you referring to doxxing as in your character to forum name or your IRL identity?

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 03:03 PM
we mock you for your forum frailty, nothing more

Ripqozko
12-03-2020, 03:04 PM
You're a professional victim at its finest.

What happens with 12million unemployed, typical left.

Baler
12-03-2020, 03:05 PM
Myself commenting on if people like you in a video game or not and going straight into accusing me of thinking it's funny you were doxxed. I never indicated anything like that ever, in any thread. You're a professional victim at its finest.

You're focusing way too much on the dislike/like part. It's one motive, people commit crimes for a reason. I don't care if people like me or don't like me. That's pretty clear with me humoring the trolls on this one. You can't deny the fact that it's unacceptable to dox someone online for any reason.

I made a point (on another thread) and it was not in an effort to play the victim card. It became escalated to the point I needed to explain what had happened. I can't control how you interpret that so if all you can get from this thread is that I'm a victim that's crying for attention. You'll never get it.

Accepting doxxing in any form is unacceptable. Can you get that?

Baler
12-03-2020, 03:07 PM
feels awesome when the mods won't even ban for it

It didn't take place on the forums or in game. And as far as I've been informed it was dealt with. I didn't learn till afterwards it was involving individuals from this forum.

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 03:07 PM

it's why every single decent person is gone and this community hollowed out around 2013. Came with Lulz.

Baler
12-03-2020, 03:10 PM
it's why every single decent person is gone and this community hollowed out around 2013. Came with Lulz.

lulz tried to get me into one of his 4chan sub sections, whatever they're called. I don't do 4chan. I gave him the hard pass and every since he's been barking at me.

BiG SiP
ive never engaged in such practices nor do i condone it
however, i do condone laughing at you, Baler and furries

imperiouskitten
It didn't take place on the forums or in game. And as far as I've been informed it was dealt with. I didn't learn till afterwards it was involving individuals from this forum.

Sounds like you got lucky. If you get doxxed by a female or female impersonator who licks the mods' balls, prepare to be stalked openly afterward.

Jibartik
12-03-2020, 03:11 PM
Spoiler:

GPT3 will be able to identify and link all anonymous posts online with public profiles and anonomimity will be gone from the earth.

We've only got a few years before this is worked out.

It can identify journalists with a 99.9% accuracy.

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 03:12 PM
lulz tried to get me into one of his 4chan sub sections, whatever they're called. I don't do 4chan. I gave him the hard pass and every since he's been barking at me.

he doesn't like me because I quit the 4chan garbo when it went conde nast tier (09) and he boomer'd into it in about 2014. bugs him

Bondrake
12-03-2020, 03:12 PM
I made a point (on another thread) and it was not in an effort to play the victim card. It became escalated to the point I needed to explain what had happened. I can't control how you interpret that so if all you can get from this thread is that I'm a victim that's crying for attention. You'll never get it.

1) You made a thread calling out 3 people for absolutely no reason other than myself laughing because your scared to post your characters name, another posting an imgur link and the last posting a pic. You're looking for sympathy and trying to become a victim rather than actually being one.

2) Nobody that you called out from the previous thread every said anything about you being doxxed acceptable.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 03:14 PM

sounds like gullible you were catfished by a fake me, hook line and sinker
psssst, hey kid you like memes? isn’t my style

Baler
12-03-2020, 03:14 PM
1) You made a thread calling out 3 people for absolutely no reason other than myself laughing because your scared to post your characters name, another posting an imgur link and the last posting a pic. You're looking for sympathy and trying to become a victim rather than actually being one.

2) Nobody that you called out from the previous thread every said anything about you being doxxed acceptable.

wrong, not looking for sympathy. Disgusted by the lack of nonacceptance for doxxing.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 03:15 PM
what are you, a liberal?
(LOL)

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 03:16 PM
1.)sounds like gullible you were catfished by a fake me, hook line and sinker
2.)psssst, hey kid you like memes? isn’t my style

1.) what?
2.) uhhh...
yes it is

Baler
12-03-2020, 03:17 PM
I don't think nonacceptance is the word I meant.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 03:17 PM
an elderly male and a tranny walk into rants and raves...

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 03:18 PM
a fat brown boomer who can't hold a friendship copes . . .

Bondrake
12-03-2020, 03:18 PM
wrong, not looking for sympathy. Disgusted by the lack of nonacceptance for doxxing.

Link from any thread I ever posted in saying I think you being doxxed was acceptable or doxxing in general is acceptable. You won't be able to.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 03:19 PM
brace yourselves guys
Big Japans gonna spam dick picks on the forums (again) for the nth time after preaching forum morals to us

(LOL

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 03:19 PM
mad

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 03:20 PM
no u

Toryas
12-03-2020, 03:21 PM
5 pages and I’ve no idea what’s going on. Can someone give us a brief that’s understandable?

Baler
12-03-2020, 03:21 PM
There are levels of immersion in this thread I did not anticipate.

Tunabros
12-03-2020, 03:22 PM
5 pages and I’ve no idea what’s going on. Can someone give us a brief that’s understandable?

people can't keep words to themselves

Baler
12-03-2020, 03:23 PM

another bizarre thread by myself
trolls come out of the woodwork
others come in to comment

Rants and Flames
Enter at your own risk.

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 03:23 PM
lulz is heartbroke mad and we are ritually clucking in internet swahili distaste ritual

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 03:24 PM
elderly male outraged about words
buttblasted tranny
me poking fun at above two

imperiouskitten
brace yourselves guys
Big Japans gonna spam dick picks on the forums (again) for the nth time after preaching forum morals to us

(LOL

you see here he minimizes doxxing and compares it in scale to posting a dick pic

Baler
lulz is heartbroke mad and we are ritually clucking in internet swahili distaste ritual

I won't lie, that one floored me.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 03:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/IjYjWXm.gif

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 03:26 PM
yellowtext

Mead
12-03-2020, 03:28 PM

baler doesn't understand why being a massive douchebag gets fellow unstable basement dwellers from here to doxx him

the end

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 03:30 PM
no gf bald medic to the thread rescue

Toryas
12-03-2020, 03:32 PM
baler doesn't understand why being a massive douchebag gets fellow unstable basement dwellers from here to doxx him

the end

What I don't understand was he doxxed irl or was his in game character name revealed?

Baler
12-03-2020, 03:32 PM

Birds of a feather flock together.

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 03:34 PM
mead's hot dont attk his hotness its low

Ripqozko
12-03-2020, 03:35 PM
I hope y’all get employment one day, hope that helps.

Bondrake
Birds of a feather flock together.

You've responded to all of my posts in this thread but choose to ignore the one asking for proof after accusing me of saying doxxing you or in general in acceptable.

Mead

:)

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 03:36 PM
I hope y’all get employment one day, hope that helps.

i was a tech executive and retired young when i married a millionaire ! going snowshoeing later, staying sassy is my job

Baler
You've responded to all of my posts in this thread but choose to ignore the one asking for proof after accusing me of saying doxxing you or in general in acceptable.

wait, what?
give me a sec, ill scroll back a few pages.

Wall O Lead
I'm still trying to figure out if you social rejects are talking about in-game shit or real life. Or is this some weird interpretative art project?

Ripqozko
12-03-2020, 03:40 PM
i was a tech executive and retired young when i married a millionaire ! going snowshoeing later, staying sassy is my job

Sure, anything else you wanna make up while ya live off our taxes? Please seek help and employment

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 03:41 PM
Sure, anything else you wanna make up while ya live off our taxes? Please seek help and employment

never met an exceptional person?

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 03:43 PM
corner penthouse sip

Wall O Lead
12-03-2020, 03:48 PM
Okay, if we're making shit up... Can I be an ex-Navy SEAL gone rogue? My backstory will be, after completing a favor for the Vice President, he turns on me. Forcing me to dismantle the corrupt elite political institution... One by one.

Baler
12-03-2020, 03:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ceKedXD.gif

Bondrake
12-03-2020, 03:54 PM
never met an exceptional person?

You don't even capitalize. Not even an "I" from your previous post. An exec wouldn't need to think about capitalization or punctuation as it would be routine from every day emails etc.

Bondrake
12-03-2020, 03:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ceKedXD.gif

Still ignoring my post asking for proof I see.

Baler
12-03-2020, 03:56 PM
Still ignoring my post asking for proof I see.

I just don't want to argue in circles with you.

Bondrake
12-03-2020, 03:58 PM
But you were up until I asked for proof. LOL. Accusing people of saying things then when they ask for proof "you don't want to argue anymore"

Baler
12-03-2020, 03:59 PM
But you were up until I asked for proof. LOL. Accusing people of saying things then when they ask for proof "you don't want to argue anymore"

All you had to do was say you disapprove of doxxing. Not rant and rave about how I have to build a case of proof with timestamps and witnesses.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 04:03 PM
:p

Baler
12-03-2020, 04:04 PM
use your words lulz.

Bondrake
12-03-2020, 04:05 PM
All you had to do was say you disapprove of doxxing. Not rant and rave about how I have to build a case of proof with timestamps and witnesses.

I don't have to say I approve or disapprove of anything at all.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 04:08 PM
me use easy words long time
make big fun of all enemy
promote disagreement, bad feelings
simpleton chatter

Ratchet51
12-03-2020, 04:09 PM
Keeping your forum and in-game personas separate is important. Trust me, OP, I know the struggle.

charmcitysking
12-03-2020, 04:14 PM
solid thread

getsome
12-03-2020, 04:14 PM
Keeping your forum and in-game personas separate is important. Trust me, OP, I know the struggle.

Took me less than one minute using the search function to find one of the OP’s char name and and an alt forum account linked to said char name.

Hopefully you can edit old locked wtb/wts threads.

Does this mean he doxxed himself?

Tunabros
12-03-2020, 04:15 PM
I don't even know what's going on anymore

xdrcfrx
12-03-2020, 04:19 PM
I don't even know what's going on anymore

Baler
12-03-2020, 04:21 PM
Took me less than one minute using the search function to find one of the OP’s char name and and an alt forum account linked to said char name.

The lizards are watching.

Ripqozko
12-03-2020, 04:22 PM

Well that’s a wrap folks, search away. C u real soon in seb.

Argh
12-03-2020, 04:22 PM
Baler, you were banned on these forums for threatening to doxx me.

Baler
12-03-2020, 04:23 PM

That was a very bad drunken mistake which I apologized for.

Baler
12-03-2020, 04:23 PM
Also It wasn't as clear cut that "threatened to doxx you". That's not at all how it was worded.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 04:32 PM
reported

Ripqozko
12-03-2020, 04:33 PM
Please don’t doxx people baler this is a very serious crime you committed.

Baler
12-03-2020, 04:34 PM
Please don’t doxx people baler this is a very serious crime you committed.

Don't feed the trolls ^

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 04:34 PM
found it

Mead
12-03-2020, 04:37 PM

priceless addition to the thread

Baler
12-03-2020, 04:37 PM
priceless addition to the thread

the best part were the details left out.:rolleyes:

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 04:40 PM
accept my friend request Ricky Bobby

Baler
12-03-2020, 04:42 PM
Don't harass some other forum user thinking its me.

Argh
12-03-2020, 04:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/c4VvZvz.png
https://i.imgur.com/Sq5odB2.png

Wall O Lead
12-03-2020, 04:46 PM
You shouldn't doxx people Baler, it's wrong.

Jibartik
12-03-2020, 04:46 PM
whats funny is calivn and hobs was like literally our generation, and now our generation is 100% calvins bad side lol

Baler
12-03-2020, 04:47 PM
Argh I'm not sure why you're hanging this over my head. I sent you a personal apology and as you stated was banned for some time.

Baler
@argh this thread is against doxxing, despite what the trolls will lead you to believe.

BiG SiP

Jibartik
12-03-2020, 04:48 PM
btw thats not related to this thread I just happened to read that calivin pic in it.

thats everyone lol

Ripqozko

Jibartik
This thread move fast

Baler
12-03-2020, 04:49 PM
This thread move fast

trolls keep it moving along. :rolleyes:

Ripqozko
This thread move fast

Fast like Ricky Bobby aka Baler

Jibartik
Phew for a sec I thought it was stuck, I was getting 4 replys a refresh lol

Jibartik
12-03-2020, 04:50 PM
its stuck!

Mead
Argh I'm not sure why you're hanging this over my head. I sent you a personal apology and as you stated was banned for some time.

Because you literally just created a thread trying to get people to feel sorry for you about being doxxed lmao

Here's some advice for you

stop posting

Baler
Because you literally just created a thread trying to get people to feel sorry for you about being doxxed lmao

Here's some advice for you

stop posting

Wrong, I created this thread because I was attacked for talking about a past situation, in another thread.

Tunabros
12-03-2020, 04:51 PM
Wrong, I created this thread because I was attacked for talking about a past situation, in another thread.

just ignore it, man

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 04:52 PM

Wall O Lead
The mental gymnastics this Baler guy is doing, quite impressive.

Baler
just ignore it, man

I mean this thread will likely get locked. Just trying to defend myself while I still can so when newer people come through it's not all one sided.

Ripqozko
12-03-2020, 04:53 PM

chevy79bu
12-03-2020, 04:58 PM
Doxing may not be a joke but you and your posts sure are quickly becoming one.

Baler
Ripqozko you've now spent 2 hours trying to troll me.

I get off work soon, later alligator.

Baler
Doxing may not be a joke but you and your posts sure are quickly becoming one.

Is that your opinion or bandwagon?

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 04:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/REdwVcK.gif

Baler
12-03-2020, 04:59 PM
Save me with your witchcraft tom cruise. lol

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 05:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YcqMIMZ.gif

Ripqozko
12-03-2020, 05:03 PM

Me too in 4 hours, sorry you like to doxx.

Baler
12-03-2020, 05:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/tD1qymF.gif

Comoc1
12-03-2020, 05:06 PM
Pity reply. It’s why you made the post, for pity. Mission accomplished. Good job.

Baler
12-03-2020, 05:08 PM
Pity reply. It’s why you made the post, for pity. Mission accomplished. Good job.

no it's not, This is why I made this thread
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3221924#post3221924

They think it's all trolls n' jokes. This is in no way a pity party for me.

strongNpretty
12-03-2020, 05:13 PM

Rip's a real easy target.. I swear he is related to Tassadar.

Danth
12-03-2020, 05:14 PM
Why'd you post directly to RnF?

I don't worry too much about folks I meet on the internet. Met some good friends on the internet and I know a few folks who met their spouses online. I know one now-married couple who first met on P1999 some years back. There's more good than bad out there, even within this community.

Danth

strongNpretty
12-03-2020, 05:14 PM
Me too in 4 hours, sorry you like to doxx.

https://i.imgur.com/dEJRchU.jpg

Baler
12-03-2020, 05:15 PM
The whole work from home thing right now gives many of us way too much free time.

Baler
12-03-2020, 05:17 PM
Why'd you post directly to RnF?

I don't worry too much about folks I meet on the internet. Met some good friends on the internet and I know a few folks who met their spouses online. I know one now-married couple who first met on P1999 some years back. There's more good than bad out there, even within this community.

Danth

My emotions were running high and I get defensive pretty easily.
I admit I took the bait on that thread enough to give the trolls something to run with. I played myself I guess.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 05:19 PM
it’s that dang internets fault
(LOL)

chevy79bu
12-03-2020, 05:25 PM
Is that your opinion or bandwagon?

Lol it's me in the flesh brother. Buddy I dont know you from Adam other than the posts you make on these forums. But man one thing is for sure, your in that group of folks that need to step back into reality for a while and disconnect from p99 completely.

Tunabros
12-03-2020, 05:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s&ab_channel=msvogue23

Baler
12-03-2020, 05:28 PM
Lol it's me in the flesh brother. Buddy I dont know you from Adam other than the posts you make on these forums. But man one thing is for sure, your in that group of folks that need to step back into reality for a while and disconnect from p99 completely.

So you think I never do anything good or contributed?
I'm some horrible person that does horrible things on this forums?

This is your opinion?

notice the ?, im asking not stating.

BiG SiP
12-03-2020, 05:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7MYUEGq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Wall O Lead
12-03-2020, 05:34 PM
He's right. You need a break my dude.

Evets
12-03-2020, 05:41 PM

OHHHHH SNAPP!

The plot thickens as the pot calls the kettle black

Baler
12-03-2020, 05:43 PM
OHHHHH SNAPP!

The plot thickens as the pot calls the kettle black

That's out of context and I never called anyone out for doxxing.

You're not even trying to hide the trolling.

Phaezed-Reality
12-03-2020, 05:45 PM
my friend in philly was playing rust with a friend of his that was a girl. and she brought her boyfriend to play online. so my friend dox'd him and said "c u real soon" and provided his address. The boyfriend called the cops and the cops raidd my friend and found a kill bag. We make fun of him for it all the time.

hope this story helps. People are fucked on the internet.

Ruhtar
tl;dr

But it does sound like it's about time for another namegate. Get on it, Baler.

getsome
https://i.imgur.com/7MYUEGq_d.jpg

ftfy

Evets
12-03-2020, 05:49 PM
my friend in philly was playing rust with a friend of his that was a girl. and she brought her boyfriend to play online. so my friend dox'd him and said "c u real soon" and provided his address. The boyfriend called the cops and the cops raidd my friend and found a kill bag. We make fun of him for it all the time.

hope this story helps. People are fucked on the internet.

The fucks a kill bag? a bag with a mace in it?

Phaezed-Reality
12-03-2020, 05:49 PM
The fucks a kill bag? a bag with a mace in it?

zip ties, trash bags, rope. gun. etc

Evets
12-03-2020, 05:51 PM
zip ties, trash bags, rope. gun. etc

Hahaha just in case he needed it all in one bag huh... Good thing you rib him for that regularly :P

booter
12-03-2020, 05:54 PM
imagine being so insufferable that you get doxxed 3 separate times

Phaezed-Reality
12-03-2020, 05:56 PM
Hahaha just in case he needed it all in one bag huh... Good thing you rib him for that regularly :P

best part is the guy he dox'd was 2 hours away by car. He doesn't own a car just a bike (grown man). So we make fun of him saying what where you going to do pedal over and kill him? all said though its a valuable lesson for any idiot here on here. He had no intention of actually killing the guy. But he ended up in serious legal trouble and huge expenses and did a bit of jail time. court ordered medical evaluations.

All because he was overly invested on the internet. It aint worth it.

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 05:56 PM
You don't even capitalize. Not even an "I" from your previous post. An exec wouldn't need to think about capitalization or punctuation as it would be routine from every day emails etc.

this is the most retarded post i've ever seen

i have awful RSI from writing

you think my shift presses aren't made intentionally?

douglas1999
12-03-2020, 05:57 PM
imagine being so insufferable that you get doxxed 3 separate times

using the word insufferable is itself insufferable. what are you king george?

imperiouskitten
12-03-2020, 05:58 PM
me use easy words long time
make big fun of all enemy
promote disagreement, bad feelings
simpleton chatter

why see enemy all place?

booter
12-03-2020, 05:58 PM
imagine being triggered at the use of the word insufferable

Mead
12-03-2020, 06:04 PM
you think my shift presses aren't made intentionally?

I always got a kick out of people thinking they're correcting your grammar

zaldaben
12-03-2020, 06:21 PM
you do realize by posting this you are simply drawing more attention to yourself and providing an avenue for people to post evidence of previous examples to doxx you again right? its like going out of town and posting it on face book and then being surprised when you get home after you posted all those sweet family vacation pics just to find out someone robbed your house. dont provide a situation for someone to exploit if you dont want it exploited.

Duane
12-03-2020, 06:23 PM
Doxx em? Nah Fox em.

https://i.imgur.com/I5vWwda.jpg

chevy79bu
12-03-2020, 06:28 PM
So you think I never do anything good or contributed?
I'm some horrible person that does horrible things on this forums?

This is your opinion?

notice the ?, im asking not stating.

No I do not think you ever contribute, I am not challenging your knowledge of p99. I also never said you do horrible things. I just said you really need to return to reality for a while and disconnect from p99 all together. I say this because the reason you came to p99 in the first place has long since passed.

I appreciate the people who are on these forums trying to provide good information to others. You are definatly in the group of helping people. It's just the time you have spent here is obviously negatively effecting you. So I ask you a question, why continue to allow negativity into your life? P99 is just the conduit that this negativity is coming to you from.

chevy79bu
12-03-2020, 06:35 PM
*edit* to last post

First sentence should read that I DO think you contribute good information.

solleks
12-03-2020, 06:55 PM
That feeling when your anus is oom

BiG SiP
12-04-2020, 12:56 AM
why see enemy all place?

i was translating the Calvin & Hobbes panel “in my own words” facetiously, so the simpleton could understand it dummy :rolleyes:

Nirgon
12-04-2020, 01:03 AM
A lady and her dog were literally beaten with a replica medieval mace

Lock and load

Tunabros
12-04-2020, 01:13 AM

Lock and load

never gets old

spiritsofrock
12-04-2020, 01:14 AM
You’ve all gotten involved in landwars in Asia...a most classic blunder

imperiouskitten
12-04-2020, 01:20 AM
i was translating the Calvin & Hobbes panel “in my own words” facetiously, so the simpleton could understand it dummy :rolleyes:

would say woosh but more liek turd splish

imperiouskitten
12-04-2020, 01:21 AM
shit i wrote "liek", i must live in a trailer!

AenorVZ
12-04-2020, 01:46 AM
This thread screams Biden voter. Hope that helps.

Your Jesus has been credibly accused of raping children. And he lost to a candidate who received the most votes in US presidential electoral history. Hope that helps.

Ripqozko
12-04-2020, 01:53 AM
Your Jesus has been credibly accused of raping children. And he lost to a candidate who received the most votes in US presidential electoral history. Hope that helps.

You are unemployed, hope that helps.

charmcitysking
12-04-2020, 06:27 AM
the winds of shit on this thread are sending the shit-barometer through the roof

AenorVZ
12-04-2020, 06:32 AM
You are unemployed, hope that helps.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/04/trump-well-wishes-ghislaine-maxwell-391274

Hope that helps.

BarnabusCollins
12-04-2020, 06:32 AM

What year was that ad made 1995? Look at that TV, lol

fastboy21
12-04-2020, 06:47 AM
Then stop posting your BS on the forums? Clearly there is a reason why.

Baler does more good bullshit for the server than 99% of the rest of us bullshitters.

All kidding aside, wtf is wrong with some people? I happen to like Baler...but what kind of a twisted fuck nut would go after someone irl over a game? or even just a post on a game forum.

Keep this shit up and you're gonna give EQ a bad rep for being filled with man children, reprobates, and neckbeards...

charmcitysking
12-04-2020, 07:47 AM
Baler does more good bullshit for the server than 99% of the rest of us bullshitters.

All kidding aside, wtf is wrong with some people? I happen to like Baler...but what kind of a twisted fuck nut would go after someone irl over a game? or even just a post on a game forum.

Keep this shit up and you're gonna give EQ a bad rep for being filled with man children, reprobates, and neckbeards...

Not sure if you've read any of this thread, but here's a summary:

- Somebody posted a picture of a snowflake at Baler's mention of being possibly doxxed
- Baler makes rage post at a (what is now seemingly apt) picture of snowflake
- Elf Court learns that Baler has actually been banned before for threatening to doxx somebody

Did I miss anything?

AenorVZ
12-04-2020, 08:05 AM
Elf Court remembers.

imperiouskitten
12-04-2020, 08:27 AM
*bangs elf gavel, which makes a bArK sound*

Mead
12-04-2020, 08:35 AM
Elf Court remembers.

Mblake81
12-04-2020, 08:49 AM

Lock and load

Featuring the smash hit "One Hand Blunt" (https://www.project1999.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=302&pictureid=1339)

BiG SiP
12-04-2020, 01:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/y7zbVAp.gif

Tunabros
12-04-2020, 02:09 PM
how did this get to 19 pages

Confit
12-04-2020, 02:23 PM
how did this get to 19 pages

I read page 1, page 18, and page 19 and have a totally accurate portrayal of events.

indiscriminate_hater
12-04-2020, 03:00 PM
Doxer? I hardly

DoodyLich666
12-04-2020, 03:36 PM
Featuring the smash hit "One Hand Blunt" (https://www.project1999.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=302&pictureid=1339)

Haha, that is a sick album. I like the demo more though.

Jimjam
12-04-2020, 03:56 PM
I’m glad my in game identity is secret. I feel bad for my in game namesake though. Apparently identity gets mistaken often!

fastboy21
12-04-2020, 09:07 PM
Doxer? I hardly

newer.

(nice.)

Endorra
12-04-2020, 11:48 PM
See, I made the mistake of having my forum name match my game name.

Now everyone knows who I am.

Zipity
12-04-2020, 11:56 PM
What in the hell is going on in here

Wrekt
12-05-2020, 12:57 AM
You're focusing way too much on the dislike/like part. It's one motive, people commit crimes for a reason. I don't care if people like me or don't like me. That's pretty clear with me humoring the trolls on this one. You can't deny the fact that it's unacceptable to dox someone online for any reason.

That's where you're wrong. Doxxing is how the Ku Klux Klan et al were shoved underground. Doxxing can be a force for great things.

And why are you worried that people will doxx you? If you aren't a completely unbearable scumlord, you have nothing to worry about for the most part.

Stop being an insufferable cunt.

This is completely hilarious. Some shitlord comes in here crying because they don't know how to secure their shit when they're trolling. This is YOUR problem. Not anyone else's.

lol by the way

douglas1999
12-05-2020, 01:27 AM
That's where you're wrong. Doxxing is how the Ku Klux Klan et al were shoved underground. Doxxing can be a force for great things.

And why are you worried that people will doxx you? If you aren't a completely unbearable scumlord, you have nothing to worry about for the most part.

Stop being an insufferable cunt.

This is completely hilarious. Some shitlord comes in here crying because they don't know how to secure their shit when they're trolling. This is YOUR problem. Not anyone else's.

lol by the way

This is psychotic. Some dude you don't like on an elf forum is not synonymous with the fucking KKK you lunatic. Seek help.

douglas1999
12-05-2020, 01:32 AM
Doxxing *is* the problem of those who engage in it by the way. In many jurisdictions it could be considered stalking and criminal intimidation. It's literally a mafia tactic.

"Heyyy now, cmon bambino, if ya aint done nuttin wrong, ya got nuttin ta worry about right???? We know where you live btw".

Doxxing is for deranged psychopaths.

AenorVZ
12-05-2020, 06:32 AM
Who wishes a child pimp well? I mean, besides a child rapist?

Mead
12-05-2020, 10:09 AM
Doxxing *is* the problem of those who engage in it by the way. In many jurisdictions it could be considered stalking and criminal intimidation. It's literally a mafia tactic.

"Heyyy now, cmon bambino, if ya aint done nuttin wrong, ya got nuttin ta worry about right???? We know where you live btw".

Doxxing is for deranged psychopaths.

Baler is more a deranged sociopath

BiG SiP
12-05-2020, 12:21 PM
let’s cut the elderly lad a break guys
he’s a product of his times

feniin
12-05-2020, 12:26 PM
wait - is someone giving out your real life name/info or your character's name? because if it's the latter - boy, you need to get some fresh air.

Ripqozko
12-05-2020, 12:27 PM
wait - is someone giving out your real life name/info or your character's name? because if it's the latter - boy, you need to get some fresh air.

He’s worried about the latter, it’s a yikes.

imperiouskitten
12-05-2020, 07:24 PM
this pussy clean this pussy juicey

Tunabros
12-05-2020, 08:10 PM
20 pages now lol

Terrok
12-06-2020, 03:03 AM

I'm guessing that's not all he wants to put in your mouth...

Tunabros
12-06-2020, 08:46 PM
Man, some of you guys are just mean

regandna
12-06-2020, 09:43 PM

And toxic – hence their lack of social skills. It is only disgusting at certain points to see the keyboard trolls talk their shit. But it is what it is is – we all know they carry no bark in real life.

Mead
12-06-2020, 10:22 PM
lol

BiG SiP
12-06-2020, 10:36 PM
ok baler

sydbarrett25
12-06-2020, 10:51 PM

Fame
12-07-2020, 07:01 AM
This thread is in my sig gif lol

Bondrake
12-07-2020, 08:59 AM
This thread is still going on? LOL.

Israel Adesanya
12-08-2020, 11:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/0gmc8Tx.png

ZiggyTheMuss
12-09-2020, 03:13 AM
Wow I was on your side OP, but with that plot twist it is obvious that you are a hypocrite and most likely fat.

OuterChimp
12-09-2020, 10:59 AM
Can i get a 1 in chat for the exp to be turned back on for quests?

feniin
12-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Baler is really just the biggest moron. Someone want to share his character's name here so this thread has any sort of meaning?

OuterChimp
12-09-2020, 01:42 PM
Baler is really just the biggest moron. Someone want to share his character's name here so this thread has any sort of meaning?

Bladefrenzy?