PDA

View Full Version : Guilds?

Krysttal
12-02-2020, 12:59 PM
I am coming back to EQ after 15 years. I started a Bard on Green, currently lvl 11..
Are there any guilds out there that are good for low level who form groups for leveling?

loramin
12-02-2020, 01:01 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Green%20Guilds

Tunabros
12-02-2020, 01:05 PM
A lot of leveling guilds at the moment have dispersed and merged into casual raiding

guilds

But at the moment, <Castle> seems to be the top leveling guild for new or casual players

very nice group of people and a guild I would recommend to anyone who is the new to

server

good luck

Local
12-02-2020, 01:56 PM
A lot of leveling guilds at the moment have dispersed and merged into casual raiding

guilds

But at the moment, <Castle> seems to be the top leveling guild for new or casual players

very nice group of people and a guild I would recommend to anyone who is the new to

server

good luck

Potatus is a man of class and distinction and potatoes.

OuterChimp
12-03-2020, 10:59 AM
Potatus is a man of class and distinction and potatoes.

Poh Tay Toe helps little old ladies cross the road when he isn't playing EQ. He is a cool dude and a great guild leader.

Littlefinger
12-03-2020, 01:37 PM
I'm in Gathered Might. A lot of the members are 50+ but we accept players of all levels and have members through out the level ranges.

Friendly helpful guild with a focus on guild activities/groups over min/max. Some plainer raiding atm, hopefully some more raiding as the guild grows.

Reach out to any member in game if interested.