PDA

View Full Version : RIOT Loser

CheopisIV
12-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Sorry your guildee is a loser, needs calling out.

Lvl 60 Necro named Geeza killing all the mobs in Paineel despite a lvl 25 and 35 char in zone trying to XP long before he arrived. Not just killing all mobs, but KSing as well. Then he trains the 35 Wiz and gets him killed.

I hope my lvl 60 Nec has these skills. Maybe I'll app for RIOT and disrupt all low lvl zones for my 7p per kill. WIN!

Baler
12-01-2020, 09:13 AM
https://obsproject.com/
Free and open source software for video recording and live streaming.

Record it and submit a petition on the forums with the unlisted video link.

CheopisIV
12-01-2020, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the link but its irrelevant. This post is calling out a dick in game. It's for me and for him and maybe any officers in that guild who may have some integrity.

I've been playing this game too long and been around long enough to know nothing comes from it, but a little public shaming for douchery is always fun.

Molitoth
12-01-2020, 10:07 AM
Sorry to read about your experience with a new Riot Applicant.

Hopefully you both can work this out...

CheopisIV
12-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Thanks Molitoth, nothing really for us to figure out. Dicks are in all guilds and whether they're new members or old, flying the tag represents the guild.

I used to have toons in two of the old school (now defunct) top P99 raid guilds a few years back and bringing bad attention was frowned upon regardless of the situation but it happend as much then as it does now.

Things were toxic in this game when it was new; 20 years later we have 40 year olds acting like 8 year olds....back in the real old days they were just 20 year olds acting like 8 year olds.

Things dont change ;)

Fammaden
12-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Sounds like he was the winner to me.

CheopisIV
12-01-2020, 10:57 AM
Totally! Lvl 25 Cleric killing lvl 20 mobs vs Lvl 60 Necro with 59 pet? No contest.

chevy79bu
12-01-2020, 12:59 PM
In before Swish....

Seems like a good time to join Red99...

Ripqozko
12-01-2020, 01:22 PM
There's a rant and flames forum section.

Gadi
12-01-2020, 03:17 PM
Dude, your presentation of the facts are selective at best. There was no training of any wizards. The DB wizard died to a mob and I could not get a heal off in time. This is not about Riot. This is about you trying to make an entire guild look bad when you instigated conflict over a camp which was not yours in the first place. Enough said.

CheopisIV
12-01-2020, 03:41 PM
Whose facts are selective now? I dont have a beef with RIOT and I assure you I dont need to do anything to make them look bad when their members do a bang up job of it on their own.
More facts; selective or otherwise.
1) an entire zone does not constitute a camp.
2) the DB wiz died when the Nec was overzealous in his KS and caused a too high mob to aggro on the wiz (ergo trained) which killed him.
3) intended heal cast or not, Mr Riot Necro disappeared almost immediately after Wizzy died. Maybe could have Nec rezzed or stuck around to see if he needed help instead of dash away? (Purely subjective opinion here)
4) this is about a single disruptive and selfish moron who represents their guild which happens to be Riot.
Nuff said.

kjs86z
12-01-2020, 03:43 PM
no fraps / screenshots?

thanks for the blue balls

CheopisIV
12-01-2020, 04:22 PM
no fraps / screenshots?

thanks for the blue balls

My apologies your Honor, I was ill prepared for the trial to commence so early. I'll consider compressing and uploading the video evidence as required by this court of law ASAP!

:rolleyes:

Molitoth
12-01-2020, 04:26 PM
I dont have a beef with RIOT and I assure you I dont need to do anything to make them look bad when their members do a bang up job of it on their own.

Somewhat of a contradictive statement.

Croco
12-01-2020, 04:30 PM
My apologies your Honor, I was ill prepared for the trial to commence so early. I'll consider compressing and uploading the video evidence as required by this court of law ASAP!

unfortunately if you don't have a video you don't have anything, this server might not be for you

regandna
12-01-2020, 04:45 PM

Do not show up to trial unprepared, son! You need your impeachment documents ready for cross-examination, okay!

madgarin
12-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

CheopisIV
12-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Mmmkay!

Not all RIOT members act like children, despite the possibility of my message quoted above being mistaken as saying such. It was general when it should have been specific. Let me clarify. This member makes the guild look bad. There are just as many members of other guilds who do the same for their tags.

Another possible situation I never considered; it may not have been a RIOT member at all but a FREEDOM Guild Leader in RIOT clothing... food for thought. Perhaps I should withdraw my objections since I can't be sure who was boxing behind the controls!

BiG SiP
12-01-2020, 04:56 PM
pretty sure this wouldn’t happen on red

regandna
12-01-2020, 05:10 PM
Another possible situation I never considered; it may not have been a RIOT member at all but a FREEDOM Guild Leader in RIOT clothing... food for thought. Perhaps I should withdraw my objections since I can't be sure who was boxing behind the controls!

Hahaha - LMAO! Good recovery.

kaizersoze
12-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Mmmkay!

Not all RIOT members act like children, despite the possibility of my message quoted above being mistaken as saying such. It was general when it should have been specific. Let me clarify. This member makes the guild look bad. There are just as many members of other guilds who do the same for their tags.

I bet it was Furor on loststalker.

Zyth
12-01-2020, 05:43 PM
Not all RIOT members act like children

I move for a mistrial. Blatant false statements like this prove the plaintiff is not arguing in good faith.

regandna
12-01-2020, 06:01 PM
lmao!

Swish
12-01-2020, 06:18 PM
Seems like a good time to join Red99...

pretty sure this wouldn’t happen on red

https://i.imgur.com/jasrdjf.jpg

Mikebro
12-01-2020, 09:27 PM
This guy was big mad

Viscere
12-02-2020, 02:59 AM
Great thread

N0tClassic
12-02-2020, 03:26 AM
Dude, your presentation of the facts are selective at best. There was no training of any wizards. The DB wizard died to a mob and I could not get a heal off in time. This is not about Riot. This is about you trying to make an entire guild look bad when you instigated conflict over a camp which was not yours in the first place. Enough said.

Why would some random guy post a RNF about some other guy in some zone nobody cares about if nothing happened

Seriously, the self proclaimed juries on these forums are bigger douchebags than that Riot Necro

Bondrake
12-02-2020, 12:00 PM
Damn cry baby threads happen every day. It blows my mind how grown adults cry and whine over such trivial actions in a video game. It's a video game but clearly it's your life and a way to cope and escape from reality. Get a life instead of taking a video game so serious.

Mblake81
12-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Damn cry baby threads happen every day. It blows my mind how grown adults cry and whine over such trivial actions in a video game. It's a video game but clearly it's your life and a way to cope and escape from reality. Get a life instead of taking a video game so serious.

It's what peak performance looks like.

Wall O Lead
12-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Due to lack of evidence and the plaintiff's wavering testimony, the court hereby moves to dismiss all accusations against the defendant. Furthermore, let it be known, RIOT sucks farts out of used baby diapers with a crazy straw. Court adjourned.

Master Roshi
12-02-2020, 12:52 PM
"I know I'll get no justice here, so I will let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat!"

regandna
12-02-2020, 02:12 PM
Damn cry baby threads happen every day. It blows my mind how grown adults cry and whine over such trivial actions in a video game. It's a video game, but clearly it's your life and a way to cope and escape from reality. Get a life instead of taking a video game so serious.

Lol, this seems slightly oxymoronic. You appear to be whining about people taking the game too seriously by whining, and you tell them to "get a life instead of taking a video game so serious," yet you are here on the same forum wasting your time to respond by whining that they are whining...

Go take some of your own advice buddy!

Evets
12-02-2020, 02:15 PM
Lol, this seems slightly oxymoronic. You appear to be whining about people taking the game too seriously by whining, and you tell them to "get a life instead of taking a video game so serious," yet you are here on the same forum wasting your time to respond by whining that they are whining...

RNF is a vicious cycle indeed.

CheopisIV
12-02-2020, 03:22 PM

In the UK, it's called "whinging".

User Bondrake is speaking truth but completely misses the point. It IS a game, but playing the game is impossible when a <RIOTFAG> is completely fucking the zone you're in.

I suspect Bondrake is the Lvl 60 Shaman camping Treants for their uber-gold or the 60 Dru quadding LFay Sister camp for the mad FS drops.

https://ibb.co/stHCxhg

CheopisIV
12-02-2020, 03:24 PM
^ Image load fail :(

Toryas
12-02-2020, 06:07 PM
In the UK, it's called "whinging".

User Bondrake is speaking truth but completely misses the point. It IS a game, but playing the game is impossible when a <RIOTFAG> is completely fucking the zone you're in.

I suspect Bondrake is the Lvl 60 Shaman camping Treants for their uber-gold or the 60 Dru quadding LFay Sister camp for the mad FS drops.

https://ibb.co/stHCxhg

We’re really stooping to homophobic insults?

Twochain
12-02-2020, 07:05 PM

did you try logging on a riot toon and training him back? I heard that's the way.

xdrcfrx
12-02-2020, 07:07 PM

I think he used one of the magic words that usually gets snortles in trouble.

CheopisIV
12-02-2020, 07:46 PM

It's only Homophobic if you want it to be.

regandna
12-02-2020, 08:14 PM
It's only Homophobic if you want it to be.

It could also be considered hate speech in certain context.

CheopisIV
12-02-2020, 08:53 PM
Take it easy snowflake, your Greta is showing!

Nocht
12-03-2020, 12:18 AM
Greta looks like a mean girl version of Rob Schneider.

Terrok
12-03-2020, 01:10 AM
let it be known, RIOT sucks farts out of used baby diapers with a crazy straw.

fraps or it didn't happen, again, probably freedom players using riot bots to do ... wait a sec, who would even think of something like this... you might need help.

CheopisIV
12-03-2020, 01:36 AM
Greta looks like a mean girl version of Rob Schneider.

Truth! She's an interesting thing though. She pretty much personifies an entire generation of people who like to yell and scream about things without having any real information or education in the matter.

"I am angry for reasons and will be seen and heard! Look at me, damn it! LOOK AT ME!"

xdrcfrx
12-03-2020, 01:40 AM
1: ok, boomer.
2: irony?

CheopisIV
12-03-2020, 01:47 AM
^ Case in point.

Btw Mr. Smert, you might be missing a few generations in there ;)

Viscere
12-03-2020, 01:47 AM
Great thread

CheopisIV
12-03-2020, 02:55 AM
It's been fun and I think we've almost completely derailed it to the point of no return. Thanks everyone for playing the RNF game. I don't see where we can go that doesn't end in Mama slants or digital dick measuring so here's where I depart until next time. /love

(PS: If anyone is truly offended in here, you need to leave the internet immediately.)

Vheran
12-03-2020, 03:03 AM
This was a real yawner of an RnF thread and I am going to reevaluate my subscription.

Brocode
12-04-2020, 03:20 PM
in before riot Lawyer start talking about chewbacca

https://tenor.com/9MNm.gif

xdrcfrx
12-04-2020, 05:00 PM
^ Case in point.

Btw Mr. Smert, you might be missing a few generations in there ;)

ok

Shourty
12-04-2020, 06:43 PM
Truth! She's an interesting thing though. She pretty much personifies an entire generation of people who like to yell and scream about things without having any real information or education in the matter.

"I am angry for reasons and will be seen and heard! Look at me, damn it! LOOK AT ME!"

I agree with this post, except the word pretty and this child don't belong together. She has a tiny bit of cute but that is completely stomped into the mud by her female dog attitude. (no pedo in using the cute word)

spiritsofrock
12-04-2020, 09:04 PM
Best I’ve seen in days...keep it up

Tethler
12-05-2020, 02:47 AM
Thread really went downhill in the last 2 pages. Lost any sympathy for OP getting walked on by the higher level dbag.

Verdict: Both of you are shitty people

spiritsofrock
12-05-2020, 02:51 AM
Where’s the yall need Jesus post...come on this thread gettin weak

I’m Ron burgundy?

Viscere
12-05-2020, 02:57 AM
A+