PDA

View Full Version : What is the most FUN class in the game?

Tunabros
11-30-2020, 04:36 PM
It got to be enchanter

prove me wrong :p

xdrcfrx
11-30-2020, 04:54 PM
I submit that the most fun class is druid: you can play the game in lots of different ways, and a well-played druid is surprisingly effective. The added quality of life from being able to port / sow / invis / lev is hard to overlook. Great for pulling in outdoor zones, for some ghetto root cc, good dots, serviceable nukes, reasonably effective heals once you get to 54 and get chloroblast. Can charm animals and do legit dps in the right places. Able to solo a surprising number of high level cash camps. Not too hard to gear, but some fun items to get. Epic is enjoyable and attainable, and great utility clickies available.

Tunabros
11-30-2020, 04:57 PM
I submit that the most fun class is druid: you can play the game in lots of different ways, and a well-played druid is surprisingly effective. The added quality of life from being able to port / sow / invis / lev is hard to overlook. Great for pulling in outdoor zones, for some ghetto root cc, good dots, serviceable nukes, reasonably effective heals once you get to 54 and get chloroblast. Can charm animals and do legit dps in the right places. Able to solo a surprising number of high level cash camps. Not too hard to gear, but some fun items to get. Epic is enjoyable and attainable, and great utility clickies available.

not fun when you are forced to solo 50+ and it takes like all your mana to take down

1 mob

OuterChimp
11-30-2020, 05:09 PM
Beastlordh.

drackgon
11-30-2020, 05:17 PM
Shadowknight.. hands down. 2nd best would be bard.

Fammaden
11-30-2020, 05:18 PM
Ranger pulling for xp groups in outdoor flagged dungeons.

Woke Locc
11-30-2020, 05:19 PM
Wizard or Rogue and it's not close after that.

0% responsibility, just blast/stab your way to the top.

Swish
11-30-2020, 05:24 PM
Vah shir bard with pink dyed plate armor

Molitoth
11-30-2020, 05:37 PM
Enchanter, and I've never even played one.

Tunabros
11-30-2020, 05:41 PM

:D

BiG SiP
11-30-2020, 05:51 PM

BiG SiP
11-30-2020, 05:52 PM
nice bait switch poll
(LOL)

Bardp1999
11-30-2020, 07:55 PM
Hair not detected - please replace fedora

Tunabros
11-30-2020, 07:56 PM
nice bait switch poll
(LOL)

what do you mean?

BiG SiP
11-30-2020, 08:03 PM
Go Back Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames
Reload this Page What is the most FUN class in the game?

View Poll Results: What is the best class in the game?

Tunabros
11-30-2020, 08:13 PM
Go Back Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames
Reload this Page What is the most FUN class in the game?

View Poll Results: What is the best class in the game?

oh

its whatever dude

Relbaic
11-30-2020, 08:15 PM
Nobody has voted Cleric so this poll is working as intended.

azxten
11-30-2020, 08:17 PM
Big surprise. Enchanter wins by a mile cause it's so broken and OP on P99. FIX THIS BULLSHIT!

Tunabros
11-30-2020, 08:20 PM
seems like warrior, paladin, and cleric are not that popular

Tunabros
11-30-2020, 08:21 PM
Big surprise. Enchanter wins by a mile cause it's so broken and OP on P99. FIX THIS BULLSHIT!

who doesn't love running into chardok and sniping a named and running out

harm free :D

conoutoftrol
11-30-2020, 08:23 PM
Best is bard
- Knows he could be getting 1000x the exp solo but enjoys hanging with people and trying new things.
- Fun to duo with any class. Requires some theory crafting depending on the duo.
- Not slow AF can run from zone to zone and always have a good time.
- Useful in every aspect in the end-game.
- Has more plat than sweaty enchanter. Makes it by providing a valuable service: helping level alts and busy people.

Worst is enchanter:
- Likely been at cash camp for multiple days. Will petition you if seen nearby.
- Won't duo with anyone other than a cleric and even then brooding about having to share the loot.
- Never explored outside of handful of plat camps. Must lock these down or people might farm the items themselves.
- Usually hiding in raids and mostly useless. Cries when asked for buffs. Probably buying drop-ables with dkp to sell for plat.

Molitoth
11-30-2020, 09:02 PM
Best is bard
- Knows he could be getting 1000x the exp solo but enjoys hanging with people and trying new things.
- Fun to duo with any class. Requires some theory crafting depending on the duo.
- Has more plat than sweaty enchanter. Makes it by providing a valuable service: helping level alts and busy people.

Worst is enchanter:
- Won't duo with anyone other than a cleric and even then brooding about having to share the loot.
- Never explored outside of handful of plat camps. Must lock these down or people might farm the items themselves.
- Usually hiding in raids and mostly useless. Cries when asked for buffs. Probably buying drop-ables with dkp to sell for plat.

Rofl.

Jibartik
11-30-2020, 09:10 PM
Enchanter is fun, shaman is fun. Monk is fun.

I think those classes are the most fun, because they have soooo much utility, they have counters to so many combat effects, and so it gives them the ability to do more and goof off in all kinds of fun ways that you cant with other classes.

That said, having to travel sucks so that makes all 3 of those classes not fun. So idk.

Baler
11-30-2020, 09:31 PM
Thought about it and in my experience. Rogue is the most fun to play.

Rogue:
Super Hide & Super Sneak, afk anywhere you won't get AE'd or see through hide.
Pick-pocketing for plat and gems
Pick-Lock, almost no door will stop you.
Disarm Traps - No one likes traps
Poison Making for many spell effects
Almost zero responsibility, the worst you'll have to do is drag corpses.
Can be played totally intoxicated
Double Backstab
Chance to Assassinate level 46 and below Humanoids when using Backstab or Thrown
Bind Wound up to 70%

saintwarhead
12-01-2020, 12:53 AM

I came here to say this

ScottBerta
12-01-2020, 01:32 AM
Shaman or enchanter

Hisamori
12-01-2020, 01:43 AM
Enchanter is my personal favorite but I will always be a monk main. The ability to run around basically anywhere pretty recklessly is something I highly prize.

annali
12-01-2020, 03:09 PM
Not wizard. Christ why did I do this to myself.

kjs86z
12-01-2020, 03:40 PM
Best is bard

Worst is enchanter:

10/10

enjchanter
12-01-2020, 05:37 PM
Best is bard

Worst is enchanter:

- Get this bread
- fuck sharing
- DS hallway is life
- raiding is dumb af

Castle2.0
12-01-2020, 06:29 PM
Depends on gear.

My monk on Firiona Vie was the most fun toon to play. Firiona Vie was the one server with special loot rules - very few no drop items beyond epics. Very fitting for such cultured man as myself.

Move along, thread over.

Twochain
12-01-2020, 06:56 PM
Enchanter by a large margin outside of raids.

Monks in raids.

zaldaben
12-02-2020, 02:07 AM
have a bard and an enchanter and my bard is by a large margin more fun to play to me.

Kohedron
12-02-2020, 12:52 PM
Tie between monk and shadowknight. Because those classes are the least likely to die due to getting trained by unpunished bald twitch streamers.

zaldaben
12-02-2020, 08:38 PM
in a dungeon I agree but if you are in an outdoor zone a bard is pretty much untouchable unless you lag while swarming or dont have an exit like pohate. long as you can get selos up theres not much that can catch you fast enough to get a spell off to stun or root you and my bard has super high resists anyways.