PDA

View Full Version : FD at /list camps

Zipity
11-29-2020, 12:49 PM
You should be considered Out of Range when FD at a list camp.
Same with hide/sneak.

These skills break the whole purpose.

White_knight
11-29-2020, 01:02 PM
Someone plays a Cleric or Paladin.

8)

Man0warr
11-29-2020, 01:05 PM
The purpose of /list camps is to prevent 1 group or guild from locking down legacy or key progression items. That's it. I wouldn't list anywhere you can't solo the mob, and expect no help. The only one I can think of this can be abused is Verix in KC.

Zipity
11-29-2020, 01:16 PM
The purpose of /list camps is to prevent 1 group or guild from locking down legacy or key progression items. That's it. I wouldn't list anywhere you can't solo the mob, and expect no help. The only one I can think of this can be abused is Verix in KC.

That’s the point with FD or sneak/hide you can just sit at these camps with the mobs up. I think this would prevent that.

Castle2.0
11-29-2020, 02:06 PM
As you can imagine from my "WTS/WTT 4x Locket of Escape Combo Wombo" thread, I've spent a good deal of time down in Droga.

There are mage and wiz mobs there that AoE. I have seen more than a few hide, invis, FD person die due to AoE breaking hide/invis/FD.

When people get to #1, if they aren't active and people ain't happy, GMs will boot.

Baler
11-29-2020, 07:59 PM
I thought the ruling was, players are allowed to hide/fd/sneak, not help so long as they're not #1 on the list. If they're #1 they have to make a conscious effort to slay the spawn.

Cen
11-30-2020, 09:22 AM
I thought the ruling was, players are allowed to hide/fd/sneak, not help so long as they're not #1 on the list. If they're #1 they have to make a conscious effort to slay the spawn.

We struggled with assassin I'm guk with a duo where a guy stayed fd. Eventually people had to be called to help break it further and the guy stands up after 12 hours to loot and then log out :p though this happens always at all list camps

There's no rules about even needing to be able to or to actually kill the mob. You get in line and wait.

Baler
11-30-2020, 09:37 AM
If someone is #1 on the list and FD/waiting for others to kill the mobs/PH, petition and I will smite them into oblivion.

Not the quote I had in my mind but it's quite clear.
If current "management" still stands by this, I am unsure.

Edit: Found the quote I was thinking of
If you are #1 on the list you need to assist. We will start removing people if they sit there afk for hours upon end without helping. Please petition going forward.

Cen
11-30-2020, 10:39 AM
Damn I really shoulda knocked that SK with a petition. Ultimately I ended up not getting a mask on ranger from spot 1 too :p

Zipity
11-30-2020, 10:39 AM
Not the quote I had in my mind but it's quite clear.
If current "management" still stands by this, I am unsure.

Edit: Found the quote I was thinking of

Nice just what I was looking for thanks