PDA

View Full Version : Came here after hearing about the raid ban like...

Littul Jonn
11-25-2020, 02:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Gc2Le9c.png

Ripqozko
11-25-2020, 02:23 PM
We aren’t allowed too, we pc now brah.

Molitoth
11-25-2020, 02:26 PM
Also, a message to Riot, AG and other players. Mocking or harassing Freedom members over this suspension may be viewed by server staff as toxic behavior and handled accordingly. The members of Freedom are undoubtedly having to deal with a lot right now… Please don’t make it any worse. -Menden

conoutoftrol
11-25-2020, 02:27 PM
Bound by a non-disclosure agreement

SantagarBrax
11-25-2020, 02:35 PM
First rule of Fight Club, we don't talk about Fight Club.

Freakish
11-25-2020, 02:37 PM
Non toxic comments only!

Ripqozko
11-25-2020, 02:42 PM
P99 is California

Domo
11-25-2020, 02:51 PM
Maybe some of the toxic raid leaders should consider stepping down? I a not say to leave the guild, just stepping down as an raidleader / officer and let someone else handle the raids.

BiG SiP
11-25-2020, 02:52 PM
forum posting is grounds for banning

Argh
11-25-2020, 03:12 PM
The public gag order seems to be limited to using this event to antagonize other members of freedom.

Also, a message to Riot, AG and other players. Mocking or harassing Freedom members over this suspension may be viewed by server staff as toxic behavior and handled accordingly.

Doesn't seem off limits to call the offender a shit stain, but I could be wrong.

Molitoth
11-25-2020, 03:21 PM
Doesn't seem off limits to call the offender a shit stain, but I could be wrong.

Menden already addressed the act in itself, so instead of being negative about the situation, I'll in-turn be a little more positive:

Thank you for turning a boring Koi raid into one of the most hilarious raids I've been on.

Additional Credits to Liia for the commentary.

greasemonk
11-25-2020, 04:00 PM
I, for once, am proud yall mother fuckers found Jesus.

Littul Jonn
11-25-2020, 04:02 PM
Well damn, I come here for the latest and greatest on the raid scene and now that's gone too? Thanks 2020 lol.

I think forcing the trash talk back into guild echo chambers will only make divisions worse. At least if you can air the trash talk in a controlled environment (RNF forums) you can keep your finger on the pulse and let the public decide which group of neck beards they like more haha.

Hope everyone has a good Turkey Day and stays safe! Cheers guys

Molitoth
11-25-2020, 04:14 PM
Ripqozko says, "Sorry you didn't get trash talk."

=)

BarnabusCollins
11-25-2020, 04:17 PM
"Furoar and every account he has used consistently is suspended until January 1st, 2021. This includes bots."

Thank you Jesus I needed that laugh badly.

Gorster
11-25-2020, 04:44 PM
Can we just make both the player and the guild suspensions permanent?

Mblake81
11-25-2020, 04:54 PM
Non toxic comments only!

Good day, Gentlemen. I hope all is well.

SantagarBrax
11-25-2020, 04:58 PM
Thank you Jesus I needed that laugh badly.

https://imgur.com/gallery/KqS5JMh

Mblake81
11-25-2020, 04:59 PM
I, for once, am proud yall mother fuckers found Jesus.

wait til the new car smell wears off.

Well damn, I come here for the latest and greatest on the raid scene and now that's gone too? Thanks 2020 lol.

I think forcing the trash talk back into guild echo chambers will only make divisions worse. At least if you can air the trash talk in a controlled environment (RNF forums) you can keep your finger on the pulse and let the public decide which group of neck beards they like more haha.

Words = Violence. Have a safe and festive day.

supercalif
11-25-2020, 05:38 PM
Can we just make both the player and the guild suspensions permanent?

And so it begins...

PL_Barton
11-25-2020, 05:43 PM

Here is some RNF Littul........... There were two trains at Koi.....one got investigated immediately, the other hasn't even been acknowledged.

LazyHydras
11-25-2020, 05:45 PM
This thread can only end badly. So, instead, let's talk about garlic. I planted some softneck garlic last month and I think it's going to be a great harvest next year. I was going to go with hardneck for its survivability, but you can't do one of those cool homestead-y garlic braids with hardneck garlic, so I went with a softneck Transyvlania variety.

charmcitysking
11-25-2020, 06:10 PM
0/10 thread

LazyHydras
11-25-2020, 06:27 PM
0/10 thread

Tunabros
11-25-2020, 06:48 PM
we be respectful now

getsome
11-25-2020, 06:54 PM
There were two trains at Koi......

https://i.imgur.com/uPmmVs2.jpg

Tongpow
11-25-2020, 06:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjBspxuUmU

turbosilk
11-25-2020, 07:09 PM
Nothing will change because the punitive punishment isn't costly enough to force meaningful changes. 5+ years of up to 2 months guild suspension and even the latest big ban have proven this.

Zoggren
11-25-2020, 07:10 PM
The movie

Mikebro
11-25-2020, 07:11 PM

Punishment was rather weak in my opinion.. two boxing and intentional training... making Hyjal look like a saint for what he did. I dont even remember what Hyjals punishment was but hopefully furs got hit harder.

Happy turkey weekend Littul and American pals gobble gobble.

SantagarBrax
11-25-2020, 07:22 PM
Punishment was rather weak in my opinion.. two boxing and intentional training... making Hyjal look like a saint for what he did. I dont even remember what Hyjals punishment was but hopefully furs got hit harder.

*Allegedly* two boxxing, intentionally training x2 (he died on first attempt before making it up), logging onto a shared bot account of a guild you are no longer a member of and despise, and lying to GM's and wasting their time even further...all while being the Guild Leader. I truly feel for Freedom and AG members, you guys had some good momentum building up prior to this lunacy.

Grats Bladefrenzy, you've now been relegated to the #2 All Time Legends of P99, as your Throne has been Usurped.

Ripqozko
11-25-2020, 07:28 PM
At least riptoes did it on his own toon

Zoggren
11-25-2020, 07:56 PM
I truly feel for Freedom and AG members

Caretrolling is definitely the sort of toxic behavior the GM's warned about.

supercalif
11-25-2020, 08:03 PM

Ding, ding, ding, you said the word of day, caretrolling! Please hang your head high!

Zoggren
11-25-2020, 08:14 PM
Ding, ding, ding, you said the word of day, caretrolling! Please hang your head high!

Littul Jonn
11-25-2020, 09:18 PM
Here is some RNF Littul........... There were two trains at Koi.....one got investigated immediately, the other hasn't even been acknowledged.

Ohhh damn! That's actually a good point! Was this a retaliation train from something <Riot> did? Even so, doesn't constitute the response but would be good to know the objective truth there.

https://i.imgur.com/uPmmVs2.jpg

^ wins the thread lol

Did Hyjal get punished? lol I'm sure there are plenty of people with IP exemptions for their "significant other" who two box, it's probably just at acceptable levels now.

Thanks brother! Going to be staying at home eating as much turkey as possible, gotta get that BMI up hahaha.

SantagarBrax
11-25-2020, 09:18 PM

Just showing genuine empathy. It's a shit sandwich that people shouldn't have been forced to take a bite out of.

I had to google that word because I've never seen it before and this is what the Urban Dictionary states: "caretrolling" When you want the world to think that you really care but you just want to be in control of everything for your own self loathing.".....

Doesn't really seem to fit the situation, in my case.

Tunabros
11-25-2020, 09:37 PM
I want to go back to blue now

things are getting quite interesting

SantagarBrax
11-25-2020, 09:54 PM
What just happened??

Menden - "I’ve decided to pause this raid suspension till after the holiday weekend. What may be a hard time of year for some people out there, I don't want to add to that burden.

It was also discovered that Furoar acted completely alone. He will have extra time added to his PNP instead of a 2 week raid suspension.

New start time will be Monday November 30th 12:01 AM, for a single week."

azeth
11-25-2020, 10:01 PM
It's embarrassing that he's not permanently banned. I have no problem with the dude personally but it's illogical that his tunes are not permanently banned.

sydbarrett25
I am kind of remembering that time about everyone being banned for a select few altering their Sleeper tomb files, however it has been so long... I am forgetting it now

Hashed
I mean this "... might be a hard time of year for some people ..." so its cool man. Next toon, Veryhard Timeofyear incoming.

Molitoth
11-25-2020, 10:05 PM
Core rejoices at these new punishment standards.

REMEZ
11-25-2020, 10:18 PM
Will be interesting to see if the members of Freedom/AG will continue to follow a person who 2boxed, logged on a rivals bot and trained rival guild - getting his own guild suspended and on top of all things lied about it to CSR when confronted about it.

I am glad Freedom get to raid this holiday that I guess means alot to the mjuuricans.

Will it still be with Furoar at the helm?

Littul Jonn
11-25-2020, 10:19 PM
What just happened??

Menden - "I’ve decided to pause this raid suspension till after the holiday weekend. What may be a hard time of year for some people out there, I don't want to add to that burden.

It was also discovered that Furoar acted completely alone. He will have extra time added to his PNP instead of a 2 week raid suspension.

New start time will be Monday November 30th 12:01 AM, for a single week."

That's actually a good point, I think that would be a good emotionally intelligent decision for GM's to make. Holidays are hard on a lot of folks and as shitty as it is, p99 is as close to family as a lot of folks have.

SantagarBrax
11-25-2020, 10:23 PM
I'm confused about the "He will have extra time added to his PNP instead of a 2 week raid suspension."

Is Menden confusing the 2 week Freedom raid suspension with Furoars' personal raid suspension?

Mikebro
11-25-2020, 10:25 PM
That's actually a good point, I think that would be a good emotionally intelligent decision for GM's to make. Holidays are hard on a lot of folks and as shitty as it is, p99 is as close to family as a lot of folks have.

You clearly haven't seen the UN channel discussions... this aint no family bro. But ill be your friend guy. <3

Hrothgar
11-25-2020, 10:47 PM
Next toon, Veryhard Timeofyear incoming.

If you end a set-up like Veryhard with that lame ass bullshit, we need to reassess your qualifications.

Littul Jonn
11-25-2020, 10:47 PM
You clearly haven't seen the UN channel discussions... this aint no family bro. But ill be your friend guy. <3

Im not your guy buddy! hahahaha

Yeah, I joined for a bit to try and keep up but it was like a full time job following the posts of what was going on, hence why I like reading here for it haha.

Nexii
11-25-2020, 10:54 PM
I'm just excited that a ban happened. Very exhilarating

Naonak
11-25-2020, 11:22 PM
Seems like a weak punishment really.

What is a 2 boxing punishment?

Furoar either 2 boxed or he never acted alone.

No one is coming forward at the moment. AG will never speak up and bite the hand that feeds them pixels.

What is the punishment for intentionally training a raid party?

Then lying about the facts and only get 2-4 weeks. Seems like lying and wasting volunteers time doesn't really matter.

Oh how the p99 meta keeps changing in this weird and wonderful 2020.

Has there ever been a raid ban lifted because a holiday weekend is due?

I remember 3 guilds get raid banned for certain individuals over a period of time using software to see if ST golems had weapons.

Not every player in those said guilds knew it was happening, but all got painted with the same brush and suspended.

SantagarBrax
11-25-2020, 11:23 PM
So either else "he who shall not be named" was two boxxing and acted alone, or he had help.

Which is it?

This photo was taken moments before the train occurred and you can clearly see the /shout message from the perpetrator. The innocent have had their names redacted for fear of reprisal / retribution and to protect their identities.

Zapp
11-25-2020, 11:52 PM

No one is coming forward at the moment. AG will never speak up and bite the hand that feeds them pixels.

Then lying about the facts and only get 2-4 weeks. Seems like lying and wasting volunteers time doesn't really matter.

I remember 3 guilds get raid banned for certain individuals over a period of time using software to see if ST golems had weapons.

Not every player in those said guilds knew it was happening, but all got painted with the same brush and suspended.

First of all it was 4 guild that Got suspended for 1 week. They didnt use software just deleted the a file in dir some of those petition this GMs years ago it was possible and there been.

Where is proof of 2x boxing?

Riot “unintentional” train on vulak/doze/koi with clear evidence of it and still no consession. Why nok address them to the new meta of 2020?

There is always two sides on a coin or it takes two to tango or whatever :-p

Holliday is a nice gestue to keep raids going have a nice day anyway no free loot holliday

Stop trying to make up alternative facts that era is over soon.

hobart
11-25-2020, 11:54 PM
Will be interesting to see if the members of Freedom/AG will continue to follow a person who 2boxed, logged on a rivals bot and trained rival guild - getting his own guild suspended and on top of all things lied about it to CSR when confronted about it.

They will.

pogs4ever
11-25-2020, 11:55 PM
braknar died for this.

getsome
11-25-2020, 11:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SSpcP1e.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sRAnpQ0.jpg

Littul Jonn
11-26-2020, 12:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/SSpcP1e.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sRAnpQ0.jpg

rofl Getsome hahahahaha nice work :D

Naonak
11-26-2020, 01:01 AM
Where is proof of 2x boxing?

Riot “unintentional” train on vulak/doze/koi with clear evidence of it and still no consession. Why nok address them to the new meta of 2020?

In the screen shot about. Furoar shouting in ToV and Loststalker dieing at Koi, he has been proven to be piloting Loststalker, a Bot belonging to Riot. So, was either 2 boxing or not acting alone? Make up your own judgement. Riot would not have DA Loststalker or given him a DA idol.

Logs are never used as CLEAR evidence, as we have seen multiple times, they are changed and edited. Even the latest Faydar issue in the UN. Multiple logs have been posted, with vital incriminating information missing from certain player logs, or added by certain players to incriminate. Guilds having multiple FTE on raid targets, saying they didn't, but then in fact, they did.

FRAPs or it never happened. 10-20 second fraps never show the true picture, just what you want everyone to see. Like at Doze, a rogue would never set of a AE, yes a mob added at Doze, which it does when Doze is engaged before roamers get past the side doors. It always AE at the door on engage and it just happens to be the side Riot was sitting on. Again, no fraps of this event. Only a players logs.

Vulak, you mean while AG/F were standing on the tracks and in line of sight, while Riot warning in /shout they are splitting trash mobs. They failed to move to a saver spot and out LoS. Riot ended up picking the adds causes by AG/F and killed them, as Detoxx shouted they were ours, but his FRAPs proved AG/F caused them to come in. Refer to @@Detoxx post in RnF. Mean while AG/F engaged and wiped on Vulak. Leaving Riot to kill guards and Vulak.

You can go to Furoars YouTube page and see his video with voice chat, saying let the train reset on Riot at Koi fight and prep spot. Just move raid a little.

You must announce all trains starting and give more than 30 seconds notice you are going to drop said train. No /ooc,/auction or /shout of train being dropped in even Detoxx fraps. So players can move or camp if needed. Failing to do this, is on the trainer until mobs are fully reset.

As Detoxx always states in UN channel, you move mobs, you are reasonable for them until they reset.

Detoxx always removes voice when it has incriminating evidence on it.

Again, as per UN channel. All FRAPs must be provided by the accuser.

I am not an officer, but see very little evidence provided, Riot did anything wrong.

I just see QQ and salty tears from failing to get pixels, and what they say, cry wolf?

Petition and see if CSR see it the same?

Anyway, you guys have a Happy Holiday.

Maliant
11-26-2020, 01:17 AM
*Allegedly* two boxxing, intentionally training x2 (he died on first attempt before making it up), logging onto a shared bot account of a guild you are no longer a member of and despise, and lying to GM's and wasting their time even further...all while being the Guild Leader. I truly feel for Freedom and AG members, you guys had some good momentum building up prior to this lunacy.

Grats Bladefrenzy, you've now been relegated to the #2 All Time Legends of P99, as your Throne has been Usurped.

Sorry, but until we have a link to the Furoar train here I’m not going to be overbearing on this one but I’m going to make an executive decision based on the douchiness and entertainment value and this is going to be a grats Bladefrenzy.

SantagarBrax
11-26-2020, 01:27 AM
https://youtu.be/xs-qfCUTzx8

Furoar was on Loststalker, according to the GM's with 100% certainty. Notice Loststalker is naked because he died already once trying to train past the wyverns and failed. This is his second attempt.

And now we're being told Furoar's suspension doesn't kick in until the 30th......

Furoar (actual toon name) also /shouts AG have their #'s? at timestamp 11 seconds.

Zapp
11-26-2020, 01:39 AM
In the screen shot about. Furoar shouting in ToV and Loststalker dieing at Koi, he has been proven to be piloting Loststalker, a Bot belonging to Riot. So, was either 2 boxing or not acting alone? Make up your own judgement. Riot would not have DA Loststalker or given him a DA idol.

So that makes it true ? Or are you guessing ? Its not hard to see where DA came from or who was playing with char dont need your guessing for that? Wait for the judgement to come and take it from there.
I know Riot only has angles left after furo left but lets take it on the battlefield and let GM do their GM stuff.

Its more fun with competition
Free pixels is for childrens. And riot not getting that anymore

Zapp
11-26-2020, 01:41 AM
And with that Wall of text i see you really Care for those free pixels

Arvan
11-26-2020, 01:48 AM
*insert obligatory non toxic comment here*

kasterol
11-26-2020, 01:51 AM
lol amazing how people are overlooking that the fact he logged onto another guilds bot to train them ? AG/Freedom talking about Riots greed for pixels ..lol when Riot offered to split the dragons that morning.....the greed is so bad in AG/Freedom they overlook the rules they break to win and to destroy Riot...rofl

SantagarBrax
11-26-2020, 01:54 AM
Sorry, but until we have a link to the Furoar train here I’m not going to be overbearing on this one but I’m going to make an executive decision based on the douchiness and entertainment value and this is going to be a grats Bladefrenzy.

https://youtu.be/xs-qfCUTzx8

Furoar confirmed on Loststalker with 100% certainty by GM's. Who is playing Furoar (actual toon) with /shout at timestamp 11s?

If he acted alone, he was boxing. If he wasn't boxing, he didn't act alone.

Fuoar isn't supsended until the 30th, yet Riot has 11 Accounts banned right now, because of Furoar using the accounts of a guild "consistently" that he was not a member of.

Is up, down now? Is right, left? What's going on here?? Have the rules of this universe just imploded into another dimension?

getsome
11-26-2020, 02:05 AM
https://i.imgur.com/tYIjeoB.jpg

Nexii
11-26-2020, 02:34 AM
Getsome is winning the thread

Nuggie
11-26-2020, 03:23 AM
Thanks 2020 lol.

Worst damned year of my life, and I've had a couple....

spiritsofrock
11-26-2020, 03:56 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/28/c0/0d28c001338b2003be96aa820931c49f.jpg

spiritsofrock
11-26-2020, 03:57 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/28/c0/0d28c001338b2003be96aa820931c49f.jpg

Zapp
11-26-2020, 04:34 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0d/28...820931c49f.jpg

sydbarrett25
11-26-2020, 04:36 AM

saftbudet
11-26-2020, 06:31 AM
Wait, what. Did Furoar box also when training!?

saftbudet
11-26-2020, 06:34 AM
Should it not be a lifetime ban if boxing and logging in another guilds bot and training that guild with their bot, while simultaniously boxing?

If thats not a permanent ban, then what is.

What are normal rulesets regarding this?

kjs86z
11-26-2020, 06:57 AM
So you're telling me the individual with one of the worst track records of shady / outright dirty play in recent history somehow avoids a ban just because he acted alone and its the holidays?

lmao - Sirken rolling in his grave right now

Francois
11-26-2020, 07:55 AM
Core rejoices at these new punishment standards.

I like you.

I was raid suspended / personal suspended 182 days out of 365. I'm honestly still a little salty.

The wildest one was the 14 day account suspension because someone from Core went to PoSky while I was sleeping. He was helping with a random with his monk epic while we were raid suspended.

Happened again when someone who hadn't played in months logged in to do a rez in PoMischief, not even knowing that we were raid suspended.

saftbudet
11-26-2020, 08:06 AM
I think it was a good call to lower suspension on Freedom as guild. They did not do this training and punishing Freedom for 2 weeks was harsh.

However reading this + watching the screenshots from the time surely looks like he was boxing when training.
So I wonder what does below quote from latest raid suspension mean?

"It was also discovered that Furoar acted completely alone. He will have extra time added to his PNP instead of a 2 week raid suspension."

Is Furoar not getting a permaban for this, if he additionally was boxing when training?

kjs86z
11-26-2020, 08:13 AM
People have been punished far worse for far less.

Just sayin.

Evia
11-26-2020, 08:20 AM
Wait wait wait....lemme see if I understand this?

Dude 2boxes a char to train a raid, denies it, investigation wasting GM time learns that he is guilty, gets his char suspended and a bunch of other peoples characters and guild bots, gets unbanned for the holiday because *snowflake* life is hard BS, meanwhile other accounts stay banned?

So up is down and left is right as someone else already said? Wtf is with this inconsistency in the discipline and rules here? It’s like every decision is made with emotion and not sound logic and good judgment. Whatever tho it’s your guys’ box.

pogs4ever
11-26-2020, 08:51 AM
didnt furoar get fte on statue last night on a racer bot?

kaizersoze
11-26-2020, 08:53 AM
Furor must donate a lot to avoid a permaban for this

SantagarBrax
11-26-2020, 10:37 AM
Furoars be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_x6QmuJdms

Wait, is Furoars Shaggy?? This explains a lot.

Mead
11-26-2020, 10:40 AM
They were actually planning on announcing the forgiveness of all persons permabanned for boxing you guys just didn't give them a chance

saftbudet
11-26-2020, 10:43 AM
didnt furoar get fte on statue last night on a racer bot?

What, is't Furoar suspended ?

Mblake81
11-26-2020, 11:16 AM

Happy Thanksgiving.

Viscere
11-26-2020, 11:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/tYIjeoB.jpg

RnF done right

Ripqozko
11-26-2020, 12:11 PM
Very hard time of year

Caball
11-26-2020, 12:16 PM
lol amazing how people are overlooking that the fact he logged onto another guilds bot to train them ? AG/Freedom talking about Riots greed for pixels ..lol when Riot offered to split the dragons that morning.....the greed is so bad in AG/Freedom they overlook the rules they break to win and to destroy Riot...rofl

Why did Riot offer to split the dragons again? Oh yea, it's because after 4.5 hours of raiding AG/F finally gets a clean engage and a Riot member trains mobs into their fight.. even after AG/F went to the opposite side of the zone to avoid Riot and their multiple wipes.
What Furoar did was obviously wrong, but Jesus after dealing with Riot's "holier than thou" attitude and having 40 people spend their night raiding only for it to be ruined by greedy ass Riot not conceding a mob after they clearly trained another guild, it's easy to see why he snapped. He made a mistake and knows he did wrong, not one person supported that behavior or knew it was coming. He was punished immediately with a ban of almost two months and his guild raid suspended for a week.
Also lol at all these people concerned about two boxing. Here is a conversation with Riot leader Unicity back in May 2019 when the guild formed talking about how one of the new members from Infernus proudly admits to two boxing. That member is still an active member of Riot to this day and currently has 3530dkp. Happy to send screenshots over discord I don't post on the forums much no clue what I'm doing here, here is a copy/paste of the convo

Planarity05/26/2019
hinhin telling me proudly that he can 2-box:
Satisfiability -> Duoer: do you have a wc cap?
Duoer -> Satisfiability: not
Duoer -> Satisfiability: Balabala two box
Duoer -> Satisfiability: me can two box
after a freak train that brought like 30 juggs and shrooms into the lair, wiping us after we killed trak:
Elizabetholsen tells the group, 'CH not landing on time, to muchs'
gangantw on a server reboot:
login sever down i cant going GAME
next time invite i have 24 hours no sleep now when tark pop i was fall in keybord
Kabull05/26/2019
Dude lol
That’s great
Hinhin preeetty bad must say :laughing:
Planarity05/26/2019
oh he's the worst

Time to get off your high horses and realize that Riot is not morally superior to anyone else. They talk shit about Infernus members and allowed them into Riot because they knew they could gain an advantage late at night using players who box. Tons of guilds at the top have done shady shit like that to get ahead because they are so addicted to this game all they can think about is pixels, it's really sad. Arcler has earned more dkp and has a higher RA than anyone in the history of this game by a LONG shot, bordering an impossible amount even without a job or life. Complete control over their discord, website, dkp entry and management. Some people at the top are such sick human beings and will go to whatever lengths possible to get what they want including but not limited to boxing, botting, using scripts, stealing dkp, lying, using others like tools, and treating them like objects. Whatever it takes to maintain control and power over others in a 21 year old elf simulator. Fucking pathetic. Pretty much the exact opposite of what Core was meant to be, guilds like that are gone from this server during the current meta we play in. Merging with Paradigm Shift/Europa/Infernus/Kittens raiders/Anonymous/Clue/whoever else was the biggest mistake that happened on this server.

Won't be checking back much because god damn, RnF is a sad place to be, feel free to discuss amongst yourselves about this. Just felt people should get a glimpse into the high end raid scene so you all can realize how incredibly greedy some people at the top are who play here and the lengths they will go to get what they want. God damn addiction at it's worst. Quake the server repeatedly and let the neckbeards burn themselves out and maybe we'll have a healthier place, or a lot of deaths due to people raiding for 48+ hours straight who knows

feniin
11-26-2020, 12:20 PM
Why did Riot offer to split the dragons again? Oh yea, it's because after 4.5 hours of raiding AG/F finally gets a clean engage and a Riot member trains mobs into their fight.. even after AG/F went to the opposite side of the zone to avoid Riot and their multiple wipes.
What Furoar did was obviously wrong, but Jesus after dealing with Riot's "holier than thou" attitude and having 40 people spend their night raiding only for it to be ruined by greedy ass Riot not conceding a mob after they clearly trained another guild, it's easy to see why he snapped. He made a mistake and knows he did wrong, not one person supported that behavior or knew it was coming. He was punished immediately with a ban of almost two months and his guild raid suspended for a week.
Also lol at all these people concerned about two boxing. Here is a conversation with Riot leader Unicity back in May 2019 when the guild formed talking about how one of the new members from Infernus proudly admits to two boxing. That member is still an active member of Riot to this day and currently has 3530dkp. Happy to send screenshots over discord I don't post on the forums much no clue what I'm doing here, here is a copy/paste of the convo

Planarity05/26/2019
after a freak train that brought like 30 juggs and shrooms into the lair, wiping us after we killed trak:
next time invite i have 24 hours no sleep now when tark pop i was fall in keybord
Kabull05/26/2019
Dude lol
That’s great
Planarity05/26/2019
oh he's the worst

Time to get off your high horses and realize that Riot is not morally superior to anyone else. They talk shit about Infernus members and allowed them into Riot because they knew they could gain an advantage late at night using players who box. Tons of guilds at the top have done shady shit like that to get ahead because they are so addicted to this game all they can think about is pixels, it's really sad. Arcler has earned more dkp and has a higher RA than anyone in the history of this game by a LONG shot, bordering an impossible amount even without a job or life. Complete control over their discord, website, dkp entry and management. Some people at the top are such sick human beings and will go to whatever lengths possible to get what they want including but not limited to boxing, botting, using scripts, stealing dkp, lying, using others like tools, and treating them like objects. Whatever it takes to maintain control and power over others in a 21 year old elf simulator. Fucking pathetic. Pretty much the exact opposite of what Core was meant to be, guilds like that are gone from this server during the current meta we play in. Merging with Paradigm Shift/Europa/Infernus/Kittens raiders/Anonymous/Clue/whoever else was the biggest mistake that happened on this server.

Won't be checking back much because god damn, RnF is a sad place to be, feel free to discuss amongst yourselves about this. Just felt people should get a glimpse into the high end raid scene so you all can realize how incredibly greedy some people at the top are who play here and the lengths they will go to get what they want. God damn addiction at it's worst. Quake the server repeatedly and let the neckbeards burn themselves out and maybe we'll have a healthier place, or a lot of deaths due to people raiding for 48+ hours straight who knows
https://i.imgur.com/6mhMzLg.jpg

REMEZ
11-26-2020, 12:35 PM
Why isnt Kabull in Riot anymore?

Oh right

Dugface
11-26-2020, 12:38 PM
Oh dear Kabull.

Pint
11-26-2020, 01:33 PM
Well since no one else is going to say it. What an iiiiiiiiiiiidiot.....

Mikebro
11-26-2020, 02:21 PM

Planarity05/26/2019
Kabull05/26/2019
Dude lol
That’s great
Planarity05/26/2019
oh he's the worst

Bye Felicia

shuklak
11-26-2020, 02:30 PM
Real. Comfortable. Jams.

feniin
11-26-2020, 02:36 PM
Praying for Kabull.

Kaitainz
11-26-2020, 03:13 PM
Praying for Kabull.

Thoughts and prayers, that’s the Christian thing to do!!

I mean, Furoar himself said it, that’s not very a Christian-like of you.

Just trying to keep the peace all, so peace be with you!!

And how in the actual fuck is someone suspended, but allowed to play on bots to get FTE while the guilds bots he trained are still FUCKING SUSPENDED? What in the actual fuck! Thanks, now I’m not very Christian-like.

Kluwen2
11-26-2020, 03:23 PM
Menden acted quickly on Riots fraps of this train that killed 1 player, meanwhile AG/F have been trained 3 seperate times killing their entire raid and he does nothing ��

Baler
11-26-2020, 03:29 PM
Nah Menden it wasn't me.
They'll never catch me!
https://i.imgur.com/VdJ5UBO.png
Banned till Jan 1st 2021.
Gottem
https://i.imgur.com/D4oIDtv.png

Figgus
11-26-2020, 03:31 PM
Menden acted quickly on Riots fraps of this train that killed 1 player, meanwhile AG/F have been trained 3 seperate times killing their entire raid and he does nothing ��

Didn't you get banned for RMT?

Ripqozko
11-26-2020, 03:32 PM

he did more then once, thats where the meme kluwen paying rent came from.

Kluwen2
11-26-2020, 04:10 PM
he did more then once, thats where the meme kluwen paying rent came from.

Sorry you didn't ger warder loot. :D :p

regandna
11-26-2020, 04:56 PM

The GMs are biased. I guarantee this guy donates.

kasterol
11-26-2020, 05:35 PM
lol Kabull ...the same Kabull who raged over the 2 FoN's AG got when we helped kill tunare? then got booted from Riot for bein toxic to his own guild members? then had to quit to revaluate his life

Macchew5
11-26-2020, 05:44 PM
Riot = Toxic on a high horse.
AG = Most tolerable toxic.
Freedom = Most skilled toxic.
Is this about right?

Teako
11-26-2020, 05:46 PM

He got banned for RMT less than 72 hours after being caught lying about his tracking DKP -- and screaming at me (the dkp officer at the time) that his "reputation was beyond reproach". The mob he got caught lying about was a mob that I was personally actively tracking.

Still one of the funniest running memes amongst us that moved on but still play together.

kaizersoze
11-26-2020, 06:06 PM
Nah Menden it wasn't me.
They'll never catch me!
https://i.imgur.com/VdJ5UBO.png
Banned till Jan 1st 2021.
Gottem
https://i.imgur.com/D4oIDtv.png

Is it REALLY a ban / suspension if he can log on other accounts than the ones he regularly uses, Even if they're bots for their guild which will probably do a lot of harm to them? If he can just log in someone elses account while they log into another, it's sidestepping any real repercussions.

Kluwen2
11-26-2020, 06:19 PM
He got banned for RMT less than 72 hours after being caught lying about his tracking DKP -- and screaming at me (the dkp officer at the time) that his "reputation was beyond reproach". The mob he got caught lying about was a mob that I was personally actively tracking.

Still one of the funniest running memes amongst us that moved on but still play together.

Huh lol, this must be the infamous Sedyt.

Toryas
11-26-2020, 06:37 PM
blah blah

Seek help.

SantagarBrax
11-26-2020, 06:40 PM
Freedom needs to update their recruiting message in /shout:

"Join <Freedom> Today, our guild leader gets away with shit no one else ever will be able to get away with!"

Forget all that "best of the best" crap, this will bring the masses in for sure and it's honest, at least.

Detoxx
11-26-2020, 07:30 PM
Or Riot can update theirs to say "Join the Riot today! We only get kills when uncontested and get smoked any other time or just wipe to everything with 100 people!"

Yikes

kaizersoze
11-26-2020, 07:34 PM
Or Riot can update theirs to say "Join the Riot today! We only get kills when uncontested and get smoked any other time or just wipe to everything with 100 people!"

Yikes

If those mobs had spawned in favorable hours for you, would you still have reached out and said "In the spirit of the holiday, lets leave these up until 6pm and all kill it together" or would you have said "git gud and learn to compete" if it had spawned last night?

Baler
11-26-2020, 07:37 PM
Detoxx for your mental health and family life. Why don't you just hang up the cloak and focus on irl? You've been in these rat races on/off for years. It's no longer the sirken era.

Ripqozko
11-26-2020, 07:38 PM
I hope none of yall are on at 6pm, go be with your family once a year. Consider logging off.

Figgus
11-26-2020, 07:58 PM

Yikes

You sound like a 5 y/o. Not even joking.

feniin
11-26-2020, 08:04 PM

Yikes

You guys looked great today at Vulak.

Nuggie
11-26-2020, 08:17 PM
I hope none of yall are on at 6pm, go be with your family once a year. Consider logging off.

it's 5 o'clock somewhere

Littul Jonn
11-26-2020, 09:21 PM
it's 5 o'clock somewhere

Amen to that!

Haha so I just realized you were my sponsor in Omni! Sorry to hear your 2020 hasn’t been well, it’s almost over though! Hope 2021 goes much better for you and all!

JediOfTheShire
11-26-2020, 11:43 PM
I don't have beef, but threads like this make me wonder how much money some people donate to P99. Surely there would be bans for such unacceptable behavior if there was no money involved?

saftbudet
11-27-2020, 02:10 AM
Training another force on their bot, while being guildleader in another guild. Allegibly boxing while training, and this is not enough to get banned.

And here we are told to be less toxic, and result is Furoar basically get no punishment at all.

Toryas
11-27-2020, 06:19 AM

Yikes

Are you OK? You seem to be delusional. It's ok to ask for help.

Detoxx
11-27-2020, 07:11 AM
You guys looked great today at Vulak.

More worried / sorry for the 100 people who logged in to kill AoW and Vulak on a holiday. Seems most Riot people just dont have family or friends and its really sad. I almost feel bad for taking every competitive mob from you guys. This is all you got :(

I really hope life does get better for you all and that you may fine happiness outside of 6am Vulak batphones to pretend like you are actually better than your opposition but in reality, you just out zerg them in euro hours.

Francois
11-27-2020, 07:15 AM
More worried / sorry for the 100 people who logged in to kill AoW and Vulak on a holiday. Seems most Riot people just dont have family or friends and its really sad. I almost feel bad for taking every competitive mob from you guys. This is all you got :(

I really hope life does get better for you all and that you may fine happiness outside of 6am Vulak batphones to pretend like you are actually better than your opposition but in reality, you just out zerg them in euro hours.

This you?

https://i.imgur.com/INgSw6P.jpeg

Toryas
11-27-2020, 07:15 AM

You're showing serious signs of delusion, so I've done a little research on your behalf. Here you go buddy, go get some help.

https://www.nyp.org/bpdresourcecenter

Nexii
11-27-2020, 07:38 AM

Thanksgiving isn't a holiday in Europe/Asia...

Mblake81
11-27-2020, 07:43 AM
Thanksgiving isn't a holiday in Europe/Asia...

Everyone on the Internet is an American with strong 2nd amendment opinions.

sydbarrett25
11-27-2020, 09:08 AM

Much like Columbus Day, Thanksgiving is considered by some to be a "national day of mourning", as a celebration of the genocide and conquest of Native Americans by colonists.

Mead
11-27-2020, 09:41 AM
The leader of the second best guild in p99 history hopes guild members of a competitive guild lives gets better. And when you have more autism than Baler and he's worried about your mental health you know there's an issue.

feniin
11-27-2020, 10:01 AM

Aftermath christmas batphones.gif

Mikebro
11-27-2020, 10:07 AM
Popcorn

Ravager
11-27-2020, 10:09 AM
Pretzels

Figgus
11-27-2020, 10:19 AM

You sound like a 5/y.o . Not even joking.

Figgus
11-27-2020, 10:20 AM
The leader of the second best guild in p99 history hopes guild members of a competitive guild lives gets better. And when you have more autism than Baler and he's worried about your mental health you know there's an issue.

Quality post.

Fazlazen
11-27-2020, 10:36 AM
@detoxx

https://i.imgur.com/DCvimPL.gif

care to comment?

feniin
11-27-2020, 10:46 AM
@detoxx

care to comment?

Ripqozko
11-27-2020, 10:50 AM
Looks both guilds autistically log on during holidays.

:Surprised pikachu:

feniin
11-27-2020, 10:54 AM
Looks both guilds autistically log on during holidays.

:Surprised pikachu:

Thanksgiving lasts for all of two hours. You eat your turkey and pie and gtfo before the crazy uncle starts talking about Stop the Steal at the dinner table.

Ripqozko
11-27-2020, 10:59 AM
Thanksgiving lasts for all of two hours. You eat your turkey and pie and gtfo before the crazy uncle starts talking about Stop the Steal at the dinner table.

Whatever makes you feel better playing on holiday

Screapy
11-27-2020, 10:59 AM
Freedom + AG winning all contested mobs?

https://i.imgur.com/gBFLmiU.jpg

Sick Dagarn engage from the ledge. You almost won that contested mob.

If anyone wants to know why Koi wasn't conceded reach out to me on discord - I'm more than happy to explain - especially @AG @F - sorry your time was wasted by your leadership! :( (this is a sincere sorry)

Mblake81
11-27-2020, 11:34 AM

Soandso is tormented

Fammaden
11-27-2020, 11:38 AM
Thank you Rog for not quaking yesterday. Christmas morning quake will be epic this year though.

kaizersoze
11-27-2020, 12:25 PM

that isnt the leader of kittens.

xdrcfrx
11-27-2020, 12:33 PM

bagel's is an enlightened despotism.

kjs86z
11-27-2020, 12:33 PM

lmao - thats cute coming from you

Ripqozko
11-27-2020, 12:36 PM

That isn’t the leader of rustle

Hrothgar
11-27-2020, 12:46 PM

Which means, generally, they have first rate healthcare, no student loan debt, and a generally middle class lifestyle with trains that take them from their suburban township to the big city for date night, if they do choose to use it.

Looks like they’re getting Vulak on, and off, the clock, ya dingus.

Droxx
11-27-2020, 12:48 PM

Sounds like pizza hut was open on thanksgiving and you had to work.

getsome
11-27-2020, 02:23 PM
#Grogu

Kaitainz
11-27-2020, 02:28 PM
Freedom + AG winning all contested mobs?

https://i.imgur.com/gBFLmiU.jpg

Sick Dagarn engage from the ledge. You almost won that contested mob.

If anyone wants to know why Koi wasn't conceded reach out to me on discord - I'm more than happy to explain - especially @AG @F - sorry your time was wasted by your leadership! :( (this is a sincere sorry)

Screapy, don’t the let the plea s know the truth. How will Detoxx and Furoars lie to them then. Can’t have the truth be know , got to make Riot out as the bad guys that trained them. “Fuck Riot, why would they do that?” LoL

Ripqozko
11-27-2020, 02:30 PM
Screapy, don’t the let the plea s know the truth. How will Detoxx and Furoars lie to them then. Can’t have the truth be know , got to make Riot out as the bad guys that trained them. “Fuck Riot, why would they do that?” LoL

Pro tip, both y’all suck. Hope that helps.

Kaitainz
11-27-2020, 02:39 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?ab_channel=Molitoth&feature=youtu.be&v=9atVEPN8Y9A

roks1
11-27-2020, 03:17 PM
Much like Columbus Day, Thanksgiving is considered by some to be a "national day of mourning", as a celebration of the genocide and conquest of Native Americans by colonists.

Vae Victis my friend

Naonak
11-27-2020, 07:37 PM

I really enjoyed reading you tells to Riot.

Asking to team up for Statue/AoW for Thanks Giving holiday spirit and benefit of the server. :eek:

Please stop inserting your own made up reality. On AG's best week with F helping have only managed 50/50 split.

Ripqozko
11-27-2020, 07:39 PM
I really enjoyed reading you tells to Riot.

Asking to team up for Statue/AoW for Thanks Giving holiday spirit and benefit of the server. :eek:

Please stop inserting your own made up reality. On AG's best week with F helping have only managed 50/50 split.

You might be as immersed as furoar, hope that helps.

Tuljin
11-27-2020, 09:29 PM
You guise really do this same dumb shit every week on the beta server? For how many years now?

Daloon
11-27-2020, 09:48 PM
97 <Riot> online clearing ToV on Thanksgiving. But am I surprised? No, I am not. Praise be to p99 for keeping them from the public.

drini123
11-27-2020, 10:13 PM
I should just make p99 history go out with a bang and post screenshots, show you how fast all this shit talking stops lol

drini123
11-27-2020, 10:19 PM
Be back when more hennessy in system.

greasemonk
11-27-2020, 10:37 PM
Be back when more hennessy in system.

Don't just talk about it. Be about it.

isiah
11-27-2020, 10:57 PM
praying hard for The Toxx for being this immersed still.

feniin
11-27-2020, 11:20 PM
97 <Riot> online clearing ToV on Thanksgiving. But am I surprised? No, I am not. Praise be to p99 for keeping them from the public.

Ripqozko
11-27-2020, 11:24 PM

both guilds do it on holidays, both are autistic. hope that helps

feniin
11-27-2020, 11:27 PM
both guilds do it on holidays, both are autistic. hope that helps

he'srightyouknow.jpg

punkbythebook12
11-28-2020, 12:40 AM
go back to wow littul ! also grats on the RL things !

Not_Mikeo
11-28-2020, 02:51 AM
Staff has gone soft, unlike Dannyl with his ladyboys...

Littul Jonn
11-28-2020, 10:45 AM
go back to wow littul ! also grats on the RL things !

<3

regandna
11-28-2020, 06:54 PM
Should it not be a lifetime ban if boxing and logging in another guilds bot and training that guild with their bot, while simultaniously boxing?

If thats not a permanent ban, then what is.

What are normal rulesets regarding this?

He donates, so he won't get a permanent ban.

Solist
11-29-2020, 05:12 AM
Oh dear Kabull.

Where you been pal?

Voice of reason missing from your side.

Dugface
11-29-2020, 04:52 PM
Where you been pal?

Voice of reason missing from your side.

Painting the house / locked in the basement / banished from eq!

regandna
11-29-2020, 05:07 PM
Furor must donate a lot to avoid a permaban for this