PDA

View Full Version : It is only like 2 or 3 weeks into Kunark

Kelika2
11-22-2020, 03:06 AM
And already feeling that lull. I thought this was going to be a new and refreshing re-re-reexperience but turns out its more of the same shit reinforced not by 2000~ era memories, but even more of the same shit with people with cataloged knowledge of 5-6 years of kunark by the same people from only like 5 years ago.

Was Green a mistake? I have never done a poll so lets find out how this works, if it does.

Sethius Marlowe
11-22-2020, 04:45 AM
Why did you think a game that is twenty years old wouldn't be played like it was mastered thoroughly twenty years ago?

magnetaress
11-22-2020, 09:31 AM
NZTE

BarnabusCollins
11-22-2020, 09:42 AM
Thinking they were gonna get away with 9/11 was the mistake.

BarnabusCollins
11-22-2020, 09:44 AM
Thinking they were gonna get away with 9/11 was the mistake.

May God have mercy on their souls and bodies.

shuklak
11-22-2020, 01:40 PM
Would we all have been better off if EQ never happened?

Domo
11-22-2020, 01:47 PM
@OP

You cant hunt for your old good memories you had 20 years ago.
Times changes.
Alone the fact that most people/guilds nowdays using some form of voicechat.

feniin
11-22-2020, 02:01 PM
First go 'round on the nostalgia box was enough. Doing it a third time on green was never in the cards. Try a server that goes to Luclin and beyond to scratch the nostalgia itch next time.

BiG SiP
11-22-2020, 02:02 PM
im over it too but still live here

Jimjam
11-22-2020, 02:13 PM
I'll be honest, green fails to hit my nostalgia feels.

I loved doing hype ass orcs and gnolls in my teens. On green gnolls are abandoned and orcs are only camped by high levels.

Roll on Kunark, I loved the LOIO - courier fields and sarnark fort especially... guess what, on green these are only camped by high levels.

P1999 just doesn't have that classic slow burn chilled out pace, it's all treadmill levelling and farming for EC/raids, then claiming the few select spots are overcamped while 95% of the game is desolate.

Ooof.

douglas1999
11-22-2020, 02:26 PM
9\11 was a national tragedy

Danth
11-22-2020, 03:19 PM
And already feeling that lull. I thought this was going to be a new and refreshing re-re-reexperience but turns out its more of the same shit reinforced not by 2000~ era memories, but even more of the same shit with people with cataloged knowledge of 5-6 years of kunark by the same people from only like 5 years ago.

I think the key here lies in managing expectations. Green (and its presumed subsequent iterations) amounts to P1999's version of a limited-lifespan progression server. It should appeal to folks who enjoy that sort of race. It is not and never could be a time machine back to ~2000 because there are too many other factors in play besides the game code itself. I've said the following before: Nostalgia brings many players to P1999 but it doesn't keep them here very long. The folks who stay are the folks who like the game on its own merits beyond taking a few months' tour down memory lane.

I recognized Green's limitations early and never expected to get long-term use out of it. I enjoyed the time I spent on Green but P1999-Blue remains my primary server and will remain so as long as it remains open.

Danth

Castle2.0
11-22-2020, 03:40 PM
I didn't play much of blue, and back in 2000/2001 I was super casual. Never did seb/chardok/HS. I was mainly just PKing in teens and mid levels for lolz. So fit's fresh for me.

In either case... MAKE NEW MEMORIES!

Living life trying to relive the PAST is BAD for your mental health and legacy in life.

Nostalgia is great, but if that's all you're here for... yikes. Gonna be disappointed. You changed. The Devs aren't doing it real-classic. Somethings cannot be undone. Some things cannot be re-done.

Enjoy what it is. Make new memories. Instead of trying to relive "what was" why not try "what could have been?"

That's what I did, and I'm on the brink of setting some classic Norrathian records ;)

indiscriminate_hater
11-22-2020, 04:02 PM
Imagine seeing what happened on blue and thinking something different would happen on green.

chowdah555
11-22-2020, 08:55 PM

I feel like by now the world would have a cure to cancer and fusion power had it not been for this game and all the hours it has taken from people's lives!

azxten
11-22-2020, 11:18 PM
P1999 just doesn't have that classic slow burn chilled out pace, it's all treadmill levelling and farming for EC/raids, then claiming the few select spots are overcamped while 95% of the game is desolate.

Main issue with P99 right now. Staff seems to think raiding is the point of EQ. For some people, it was. For MOST people it was not. P99 is overly trivial and always seems to include a well known "easy mode" leveling path to funnel everyone to max level through 2-3 zones.

I've been extremely disappointed with green from the moment it launched with quest exp off, mob spawns increased, and instancing with Teal which is all it was since it merged pre-Kunark. I'll never understand how the staff can claim so much that it's classic or nothing and then implement this kind of stuff.

A 10 year wait for Green and they blow it up right out the gates making it extremely non-classic and focusing on building a gigantic number of max level characters who can't even play the game without the non-classic handicaps provided. Seriously, blows my mind.

BiG SiP
11-22-2020, 11:32 PM
sorry elves, but in our version of Everquest Classic you can’t hand in CB belts/shoulder pads for quest XP for a month (or year) because we say so
(LOL)

Tunabros
11-22-2020, 11:32 PM
capitalism was a mistake

douglas1999
11-22-2020, 11:34 PM
The "its not classic" argument is as old as time. Even if the server was running on the trilogy client, and had 100% perfectly accurate classic game mechanics, combat formulas, mob locations etc... the actual experience of playing it wouldn't be even close to classic. People would still be min-maxing, going to a small handful of zones, etc.. because that is inevitable. There's nothing the staff has done to make players behave this way, it's 20 years of knowledge. Ironically, many of the changes that the staff implements that people consider "unclassic" are intended to make the actual experience *more* classic. IE, turning off firepot binding so quickly, because when kunark first came out in 2000 nobody knew what they were, so barely anybody bound there before it was nerfed. On green, if they had left binding in for a month or whatever the original window was in 2000, the entire server would be bound there. The entire server being bound at pots is certainly not a classic thing, in that it did not occur during classic. So their trade-off was to eliminate it quickly, but still allow people to bind for a few days.

TL;DR bitching about things not being classic on this free server makes you a big ungrateful baby douchebag. Bad form.

BiG SiP
11-22-2020, 11:40 PM
turning off all the quests in a game called EVERQUEST
https://i.imgur.com/AIxMk4n_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Pint
11-22-2020, 11:45 PM
Imagine seeing what happened on blue and thinking something different would happen on green.

douglas1999
11-22-2020, 11:53 PM
turning off all the quests in a game called EVERQUEST
https://i.imgur.com/AIxMk4n_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

just xp rewards and just for a month. you still get loots, a decent solution imo!

Jibartik
11-22-2020, 11:59 PM
I enjoy killing one or two mobs every other night with people of all shapes and sizes in FM running around and stuff.

I really hoping to get a teams progression server next or something though.

douglas1999
11-23-2020, 12:18 AM
It's also worth noting there are guilds who specifically play in a more classic\casual way, and there's nothing wrong with that. A more classic experience is available if you seek it out, but if you get distracted by the fact that the top guild killed trak in four days after launch, it's gonna spoil the whole experience for you. We're lucky to have a server with a healthy pop, and differently minded players so you can seek out what kind of play style suits you.

Trexller
11-23-2020, 12:23 AM

Yes. Absolutely Yes.

20 years ago it would have been difficult to fill 90 hours a week with just one game.

We would have had to do other, normal human things...shit...

OK NVM EQ saved me from living a normal life.

Thanks EverQuest !!

waltjig
11-23-2020, 12:26 AM
That's what I did, and I'm on the brink of setting some classic Norrathian records ;)

Similar to records set at the special olympics. Congratulations.

Hrothgar
11-23-2020, 01:32 AM
Just scored Blood Ember BP, Matchless Dragonhide arms, and a lodizal shell fragment for 3cp on the p2002 server.

Every Sunday they do Copper Mart, where high levels all around the server donate rot loot from their raid exploits, and it's sold by one of the Guides on a bazaar toon. People FTE race to the vendor, and then they immediately line up. Nobody hops the line, and you can preview everything the vendor will have that day by checking the privately hosted Magelo.

One of the most civilized and generous things I've seen in Norrath, and i've been playing 21 years straight. They've got my attention, full throttle.

Nagoya
11-23-2020, 02:38 AM
They've got my attention, full throttle.

then why do you keep posting on p99 forums??

douglas1999
11-23-2020, 03:02 AM
Just scored Blood Ember BP, Matchless Dragonhide arms, and a lodizal shell fragment for 3cp on the p2002 server.

Every Sunday they do Copper Mart, where high levels all around the server donate rot loot from their raid exploits, and it's sold by one of the Guides on a bazaar toon. People FTE race to the vendor, and then they immediately line up. Nobody hops the line, and you can preview everything the vendor will have that day by checking the privately hosted Magelo.

One of the most civilized and generous things I've seen in Norrath, and i've been playing 21 years straight. They've got my attention, full throttle.

After careful consideration, this sounds gay

Hrothgar
11-23-2020, 03:47 AM
then why do you keep posting on p99 forums??

Still gotta log in once a week for DrAGonZ.

If you don’t play on 3 servers, how can you sustain your attention once you hit a glass ceiling?

Fortiss
11-23-2020, 06:14 AM
Try jerking an animal off. Will save you that much more embarrassment when losing in a dragon race

Swish
11-23-2020, 06:56 AM

I think you mean "Wayfarer's Haven" https://i.imgur.com/gRNyXPW.gif

Hrothgar
11-23-2020, 12:43 PM
I think you mean "Wayfarer's Haven" https://i.imgur.com/gRNyXPW.gif

Lol, yeah. God I strongly dislike the name, but the discord is super friendly, the GMs personally pm you to welcome you, and they invite you to the leveling guild, etc.

It's a nice break. P99 is/will be EQEMU king - ngl, though, making the p99 UN discord channel public was a bad, bad idea. Seeing the level of RNF nerdoutrage and nerdfrustration over the most menial content issues (i.e. things like this thread), and then seeing what the guild leaders are really like behind the smoke screen, it's a bad look for the server. And, there's a really big list of people on the p99 UN that don't even have a login made for the server.

Kohedron
11-23-2020, 12:54 PM
No fucking shit. lol.

We've all played Kunark a thousand fuckin times, why would this time be magically different?

Castle2.0
11-23-2020, 01:01 PM
We've all played Kunark a thousand fuckin times, why would this time be magically different? I haven't played it a thousand times :D I'm loving it!

Danth
11-23-2020, 01:50 PM
ngl, though, making the p99 UN discord channel public was a bad, bad idea. Seeing the level of RNF nerdoutrage and nerdfrustration over the most menial content issues (i.e. things like this thread), and then seeing what the guild leaders are really like behind the smoke screen, it's a bad look for the server.

You've been around long enough in gaming to know that if you keep a problem quiet it'll never get fixed. Making stuff as public as possible and ticking off enough people is the only hope for any eventual change. Even then it's a slim hope. P99 is what it is, and it deserves its reputation for tolerating casuals but primarily catering to the highest-hours players.

I think P2002 changed its name because it intends to eventually go beyond Planes of Power. I could be mistaken but I seem to recall reading something to that effect.

Danth

Hrothgar
11-23-2020, 02:32 PM
You've been around long enough in gaming to know that if you keep a problem quiet it'll never get fixed. Making stuff as public as possible and ticking off enough people is the only hope for any eventual change. Even then it's a slim hope. P99 is what it is, and it deserves its reputation for tolerating casuals but primarily catering to the highest-hours players.

I think P2002 changed its name because it intends to eventually go beyond Planes of Power. I could be mistaken but I seem to recall reading something to that effect.

Danth

Yeah, precisely. p99 is definitely not for the faint at heart! Casuals will quickly hit their proverbial glass ceiling and either change their expectations for play or go elsewhere.

Was just saying it was "bad for the server" because it's actually made its way into the WFH discord conversation, in-game conversation, in-guild conversation(s), and there's been a "recent influx" of people checking it out, probably because they're turned off by a lot of the crap that's made itself public as of late (some say toxicity, i'll not use that word for fear of triggering!).

WFH plans to go to OOW eventually (years from now) as per some of the established 'heads' I've chatted with. So, like PEQ without the unlimited box-rules.

Fammaden
11-23-2020, 02:42 PM
Really depends on how you define casual. Like some people think that means two hours a night three days a week or some shit. With super low responsible-dad-and-husband playtimes you simply aren't getting shit done in classic era EQ without taking years and years.

But for people who play even just like four hours a day P99 has plenty to offer without ever socking a window. You can level any alt you ever took a fancy to, farm plat and tunnel flip to buy almost any item you can imagine (on blue), and even warmbody raid to get dkp for epics and stuff. Most classes you can get some gear and epics even being in like DB or Lighthouse or something.

Green of course the high end gear is going to be even more highly contested but there's still the leveling journey, alts and droppable gear.

Its plenty fine for "casual" play but the reality of EQ is that there's unavoidable timesinks to making any progress. What you can't do is jump into it like its WoW and think you'll have BiS loots on a 9-5 schedule. But that's ok, there's more than one way to enjoy the game as long as you manage your expectations.

Danth
11-23-2020, 03:30 PM
Very much correct Fammaden. I've got a lot of use out of P99 for 11 years and counting, but I have the "advantage" of already being uninterested in the high-end. Been there done that, didn't like it way back in the original, no interest in doing it here. The parts of the game I enjoy are open enough. P99 mainly disappoints the folks who as you say want to do the high-end on a fixed schedule, and especially those folks who never got to do it the first time around and who want to do the parts of the game they missed out on.

Danth

Magerin
11-23-2020, 06:32 PM
You ever hear or see them youtube videos where people do speed runs of super old games like Super Mario brothers? Thats what its like go hards in this community. Anytime P99 gets a day zero reset server, people will be at the gates running as hard as possible for all the yellow text, reviewing their videos and what they can do to make it faster the next run and get all the loots over and over again.

BiG SiP
11-23-2020, 09:04 PM
so the games called Everquest but the quests don’t work, on purpose
sounds like a cool game
(LOL)

Tunabros
11-23-2020, 09:08 PM
so the games called Everquest but the quests don’t work, on purpose
sounds like a cool game
(LOL)

damn that's crazy man

but who asked

BiG SiP
11-23-2020, 09:13 PM
:pI

BlackBellamy
11-23-2020, 10:52 PM
I went with this chick I was dating to an amusement park with her YMCA kids because I had a big van that could seat 15 and the kids from the afternoon program needed one for the field trip. We took them to PA, to Dorney Park before their expansion, when they were a smaller park.

Oh man those kids. They weren't happy because they couldn't get on this ride or that ride because other kids kept hogging the rides. And they were like Mr. Van Driver can you help (that's because I got them all MickeyDs on the way up) and I was like no there are literally eighteen other rides, here go on the teacups.

Although Violet and I both agreed kids were little ingrates we proceeded to break up shortly for different reasons.

BiG SiP
11-24-2020, 12:09 PM
sorry about your ex wife’s sons

Waedawen
11-24-2020, 01:14 PM
maybe if you actually played the fucking game isstead of dragging your knuckles like a fucking cave man in 6 man groups and 70 man raids you'd enjoy it a bit more

Croco
11-24-2020, 01:23 PM
maybe if you actually played the fucking game isstead of dragging your knuckles like a fucking cave man in 6 man groups and 70 man raids you'd enjoy it a bit more

So your advice is to not do the things the game was designed for you to do once you get max level. Gotcha. Sound logic right there.

Waedawen
11-24-2020, 01:25 PM
too bad he isn't max level yet and that's the entire point of "that lull"

Hrothgar
11-24-2020, 01:34 PM
Imagine not being level 60

Gustoo
11-24-2020, 01:36 PM
I'll be honest, green fails to hit my nostalgia feels.

I loved doing hype ass orcs and gnolls in my teens. On green gnolls are abandoned and orcs are only camped by high levels.

Roll on Kunark, I loved the LOIO - courier fields and sarnark fort especially... guess what, on green these are only camped by high levels.

Ooof.

I think that the next progression server should have a few features.

1. Tiered leveling. Level 20 being maximum level for MONTHS, 30 for MONTHS, 40 for MONTHS, 50 for MONTHS till kunark. ETC.
2. No legacy items / Permanent legacy items. If Manastone is in game. Leave it in game. Make it have a custom drop rate if you want, but make it permanently in game. If guise is in game, keep it in game. Customize drop rate if you want. Lustrous russet? Same thing. Once kunark rolls around, just don't allow firepots bind at all. Its fun, I got it on blue and red, but its another thing that adds a frantic pace to the game.
3. With velious, don't tell people, but when the sleeper gets awakened, every single character involved with the awakening is deleted permanently and all of their possessions are given to other players by lottery by class, including no drop items. Sleeper is then returned to unawakened state along with the rest of velious.
4. T staff, fungus robe, fungus stick...whatever. Same deal.

I think these changes would allow people to play the game without having to adhere to an aggressive legacy hunting oriented timeline. The fear of loss is a motivator for some but it also keeps people from playing as casually as the game was really meant to be played. People NEVER hit level 50 in their entire EQ career, a lot of people.

It would be a casual progression server. Oh and you could even (holy smokes) allow quest experience to be enabled.

azxten
11-24-2020, 01:40 PM
3. With velious, don't tell people, but when the sleeper gets awakened, every single character involved with the awakening is deleted permanently and all of their possessions are given to other players by lottery by class, including no drop items. Sleeper is then returned to unawakened state along with the rest of velious.

Seems like a solid idea except I think it should be if ANY raid mob gets FTE'd and doesn't die once its aggro list is cleared every character on the list is deleted.

This would make raiding a challenge again.

Gustoo
11-24-2020, 01:41 PM
Overall timeline:

1. Green Ends, merges to Blue (No earlier than January 2023) this is an official statement from Nilbog
2. Red 2.0 Launches, TBD ruleset. It may have a shorter timeline for example never going to velious, or even being vanilla only, or even being a "seasons" style server like Live discord server.
3. After red 2.0 concludes, approx 2026 or so, the non PVP casual progression server comes out.

Gustoo
11-24-2020, 01:45 PM
Azxten that is a cool aggressive high risk raid scenario I think it might be pretty tough. Can you imagine the petitionquest when some guild wipes? Yikes. Lives at stake. My surprise banning of the slimeballs that awaken sleeper is a legit strategy totally easy to do. It also cleans house of slimeballs that wanted to nerf the rest of the server.

Also, it could just be made impossible to have the post-sleeper event changes take place so server continues to be normal for everyone else.

I think a casual progression server for (MOST PEOPLE) would much better replicate the 1999 experience, which was an exploration experience and not a mega rush rat race experience bumrushing to speciality legacy items. Like for me in 2020, the entire vanilla experience is about manastone getting, and guise getting. That is not what 1999 was like for me. in 1999 I was interested in a stylish combination of bronze and ringmail armor on my weak ass high wisdom woodelf rallos zek worshipping warrior that wouldn't keep him too close to weight limit.

In 2020 yeah its all manastone baby.

charmcitysking
11-24-2020, 01:52 PM
3. With velious, don't tell people, but when the sleeper gets awakened, every single character involved with the awakening is deleted permanently and all of their possessions are given to other players by lottery by class, including no drop items.

would almost certainly result in real life violence

loramin
11-24-2020, 01:55 PM
1. Green Ends, merges to Blue (No earlier than January 2023) this is an official statement from Nilbog

I won't say it won't happen, but A) Nilbog's word isn't what it once was, and B) the staff explicitly said they were going to wait and see on the Green merge, because of the community pushback.

My suspicion is that they're keeping their plans exactly the same, and just waiting for that furor about the merge to die down during the couple years between now and then ... but until that time comes we won't know for sure.

Danth
11-24-2020, 02:05 PM
My suspicion is that they're keeping their plans exactly the same, and just waiting for that furor about the merge to die down during the couple years between now and then ... but until that time comes we won't know for sure.

Odds are they'll do what's easiest for them in the long run, so the potential for a merge depends, I think, largely on the difficulty of merging the databases. They clearly don't have the time/interest they once had (who can blame 'em after some ~12 years of hobbyist dev work). Look at the quest experience change on Green--it wasn't the only solution to the problem, nor the best, but it was certainly the easiest.

Danth

BiG SiP
11-24-2020, 02:05 PM
Can we all just accept that Rogean and Nilbog no longer care

Tuljin
11-24-2020, 02:13 PM
I'm convinced "that lull" is the fact that everybody forgot what it's like to get to level 60 without Chardok AOE or an abundance of cheap powerful gear for melee classes (or never got to level 60 without a powerlevel at all)

Also, so many people rolled a pet class on Green because its a cheez fest to 60 while there were no rogues or warriors pretty much at all for a very long time. Pet classes are still OP but it most certainly isn't a cheez fest to 60 in Kunark.

Playing Kunark zones and getting new gear and levels is actually a ton of fun. It, however, takes a long time and a lot of grinding. The game was designed to be a grind. If you want to get gear upgrades you need to spawn nameds and not die until they drop something good.

This is really disappointing to the current WoW base that plays P99. Many of the real "EQ nerds" that played P99 in years past are not here. Its a totally different player base and attitude now.

There are a lot of things people like about MMOs. They like forums. They like posting on UN discord. They like being "important." They like being in a guild. They like voice chatting in Discord. They like being in a big guild and being "the best" and getting "the best" drops.

You can find this fulfillment in P99 without -actually- liking classic EQ. There are many veteran players from Blue who simply "don't have it in them" to do the grind again for xyz reason. Many serious EQ nerds have moved on from P99. There's a whole new flock of people who want to turn a PvE MMO into an esport which is ludicrous, comical, and sad.

The core issue with the "lack of nostalgic feels" or any type of "lull" one may feel is - - - - - - most people on P99 don't actually like classic EQ.

Danth
11-24-2020, 02:21 PM
The core issue with the "lack of nostalgic feels" or any type of "lull" one may feel is - - - - - - most people on P99 don't actually like classic EQ.

I've said it before, but a player who feels like he's "grinding" probably doesn't enjoy the game. It's only a grind if the player isn't having fun--otherwise it's just playing the game. As a rule of thumb 1-50 and 51-60 should take roughly similar lengths of time.

Danth

Fammaden
11-24-2020, 02:47 PM
We need to keep this thread on the front page until Velious.

Arteker
11-24-2020, 09:56 PM
I'm convinced "that lull" is the fact that everybody forgot what it's like to get to level 60 without Chardok AOE or an abundance of cheap powerful gear for melee classes (or never got to level 60 without a powerlevel at all)

Also, so many people rolled a pet class on Green because its a cheez fest to 60 while there were no rogues or warriors pretty much at all for a very long time. Pet classes are still OP but it most certainly isn't a cheez fest to 60 in Kunark.

Playing Kunark zones and getting new gear and levels is actually a ton of fun. It, however, takes a long time and a lot of grinding. The game was designed to be a grind. If you want to get gear upgrades you need to spawn nameds and not die until they drop something good.

This is really disappointing to the current WoW base that plays P99. Many of the real "EQ nerds" that played P99 in years past are not here. Its a totally different player base and attitude now.

There are a lot of things people like about MMOs. They like forums. They like posting on UN discord. They like being "important." They like being in a guild. They like voice chatting in Discord. They like being in a big guild and being "the best" and getting "the best" drops.

You can find this fulfillment in P99 without -actually- liking classic EQ. There are many veteran players from Blue who simply "don't have it in them" to do the grind again for xyz reason. Many serious EQ nerds have moved on from P99. There's a whole new flock of people who want to turn a PvE MMO into an esport which is ludicrous, comical, and sad.

uhmmm nope leveled a paladin solo to 60 using with the most expensive shit a baton of faigth wich costed me 300 pps . meanwhile i totaly failed to lvl up a wizard to 60 wich i had twinked up to around 600k pr more. i believe left it at 55 and said fuck it, for me hybrid solo or even warrior solo was easier.
Not everyone is a min maxer mongo siphilis ridden arsehole .
< hugue old as fuck tard wich moved from p99 and just lurks to bash bda and say bullshit .

Hrothgar
11-24-2020, 10:33 PM
Heard the one about the death of the egotistical lion?

Nobody rioted. Few roared.

Ananka
11-24-2020, 11:19 PM
It sounds like you need to step back and maybe make a level 1 character, why not Iksar, and join a small guild and just have fun. Forget the high end raiding scene.

Praise Amun!

Topgunben
11-25-2020, 12:32 AM
would almost certainly result in real life violence

Sad but true.

Though imagine if all raid zones had a penalty of losing 5 levels upon death. Sleeper could still cause perma delete though.

Waedawen
11-25-2020, 02:44 AM
As a rule of thumb 1-50 and 51-60 should take roughly similar lengths of time.

It's so fucking funny how even 20 years later people take this as "a joke" or "it couldn't possibly be that way."

Newsflash, fuckwits. 50-60 is not "Easy"

Ripqozko
11-25-2020, 02:55 AM
It is pretty easy, if you don't exp at normal spots. Chilling here at lfay brownie guards from 56. Will be here til 60. No chance of dieing . See you in 2 weeks

Waedawen
11-25-2020, 03:08 AM
just camp the same spot, incessantly, for more than 50 hours

Your Autism skill has increased! (137)

Ripqozko
11-25-2020, 03:18 AM
Your Autism skill has increased! (137)

That's what everquest is hope that helps.

Waedawen
11-25-2020, 03:42 AM

quote response lol

BarnabusCollins
11-25-2020, 04:11 AM
Jacob Rothschild owns 500,000,000,000,000 US Dollars

Work hard and be a honest good boy and girl and you too can rule.

BiG SiP
11-25-2020, 08:46 AM