PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on.

Maximus
03-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Does it seem like favoritism is going on here? same question that's been asked for ages and i ask you to be the judge.
On sunday morning, in the name of the lord, Transcendence, Divinity, and Inglourious Basterds meet up for our usual sunday mass, a nice shootout in Plane of Hate for the named spawned mob that was up, Maestro of Rankor.
FACT:
Transcendence had the first 15 in zone.
Transcendence was not notified by any secondary guild of 30 minute timers, and infact, called our 30 minutes IN SHOUT in order to inform other guilds present of our intentions.
Transcendence was the first to move into the cubby to pull maestro area ( there really isnt a designated pull area for maestro, so this really is not an advantage to any guild, wherever they may be.)
Transcendence was the first to Engage Maestro.
Divinity and IB jumped in since they believed they should have first shot, or whatever god given rights IB believes they have, over any boss.
Inglourious Basterds stole the kill, and they were not even in question of being the first runner up to kill the mob.

Maestro dropped his shittiest loot ever, 2 monk masks (6ac effect ultravision). in which my guildmate Taluvill, out of our anger for getting screwed here, looted and deleted, as we felt it was our mob, by the book, constituting it our kill, and our loot, whether IB kill stole it or not.
The_Nameless neglected to gather any information from our side of the story, and infact heeded what he called, Majority of complaints that were being sent in by Inglourious Basterds and Divinity.
and so i ask, is this how GMs are gonna handle events in game? the more that cries the more that gets?
And while we have screenshots and logs of all of our information, this seems to be neglected and put aside to abide to the people who cry the most.
Taluvill was given a warning, by The_Nameless that morning, which i can agree with, deleting items out of spite is a bit of a rash move.
Taluvill got banned for 14 days for deleting two of the shittiest monk masks that maestro drops (considered his delete drops) that evening, for no consisten punishement rule that i can see here.
The Fact that Dblock deleted our cleric arms,(X10 better than both of those masks combined) and only got a couple of days worth of ban seems irrational to me by these statements.
Infact someone being banned for using macroquest for 7 days seems like a reasonably weak punishment compared to this sudden move on Taluvill.
and i ask you, why isnt the guild who got to go to Plane of Sky, keep some of the uberest loot, and run around with it, not get a single slap on the wrist? WTF IS GOING ON?

Taluvill
03-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Im unleashing the can of screenshots in a few.

President
03-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Your typing hurts my brain.

I don't see how any of you can possibly complain after leapfrogging Divinity to Naggy.

yaaaflow
03-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Transcendence wiped and had less in zone than 15 at a time when Divinity had 15 in zone (well before maestro pull) confirm/deny

Otto
03-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Transcendence wiped and had less in zone than 15 at a time when Divinity had 15 in zone (well before maestro pull) confirm/deny

Don't forget Divinity was the first to the area in front of maestro area and pulling the trash in the way of him.

I wasn't even there know whats going on rofl

President

Well if that's the case I dunno how they believe the mob is theirs. If you lose your 15 in the zone, then batter up.

Hasbinbad
/popcorn

Maximus
03-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Thats right, you were not there Otto, and Divinity was the first to fountain area pulling from around the fountain. once again, as previously stated, there is no constituted pulling area for Maestro of Rankor, and this remains to be vague.

yaaaflow
03-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Fountain is directly outside of maestro house, since clearing maestro house would probably be considered necessary to pull maestro I think that would kind of sum things up? Also can you confirm/deny my previous post please thank you.

Maximus
03-01-2010, 09:21 PM
and no president, we had 15 before anyone else after wiping. Confirmed

equiss
03-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Oh this thread couldn't possibly backfire on the op!

yaaaflow
03-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Everyone I have heard from in divinity, IB and trans aside from yourself confirms that divinity had 15 in zone at a time when Trans did not, can you please help me understand this confusion Maximus?

President
03-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Yall are sure doing a good job of making yourselves look bad. *golfclap* Trans.

Stonewall
03-01-2010, 09:27 PM
people who cry the most.

Funny, I seem to remember a certain plane of fear GOD being being popped because Trannies cried so much.

CONFIRM OR DENY??!!?!

Otto
03-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Yall are sure doing a good job of making yourselves look bad. *golfclap* Trans.

They've been the masters of that since November.

President
03-01-2010, 09:31 PM
They've been the masters of that since November.

You gonna pass the crown of most-hated to them soon Otto?

Otto
03-01-2010, 09:33 PM
You gonna pass the crown of most-hated to them soon Otto?

I think they've always been the most hated.

It's just they are the most vocal of their distaste / are the most slanderous individuals on the server, so the people who didn't know what was going on just joined in on the bandwagon of stupidity that is trans.

Oops.

Maximus
03-01-2010, 09:33 PM
I would appreciate any feedback from GMs on the guidelines you guys are following, aside from the asshatery from the regular trolls.

President
03-01-2010, 09:36 PM
I would appreciate any feedback from GMs on the guidelines you guys are following, aside from the asshatery from the regular trolls.

I think what everyone is looking for is some sort of proof that you had more people in the zone than Divinity. Not to mention, them being in front of Maestro's room and pulling his room.

equiss
03-01-2010, 09:48 PM

Project 1999 Forums > Community > Rants and Flames > WTF is going on.

lawl

Hasbinbad
03-01-2010, 09:50 PM
bandwagon of stupidity
Devs change guild name please.
<Transcendence>
..becomes..
<Bandwagon of Stupidity>
/popcorn

Taluvill
03-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Anyone remember the day Ib got all the raid bosses before anyone else?

Screen shots ftw:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w224/taluvill/EQ000040.jpg

second half of the convo:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w224/taluvill/EQ000041.jpg

So shafted earlier? and this has happened many, many times

Pheer
03-01-2010, 09:55 PM
<Transcendence>
..becomes..
<Bandwagon of Stupidity>
/popcorn

more like Waaaaanscendence

Caspin
03-01-2010, 09:55 PM
I think they've always been the most hated.

It's just they are the most vocal of their distaste / are the most slanderous individuals on the server, so the people who didn't know what was going on just joined in on the bandwagon of stupidity that is trans.

Oops.

http://bolstablog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/large-rose-colored-glasses-on-beach.jpg

You must not have read any other recent posts. I'd say 90% of any post made by IB is a troll post.

yaaaflow
03-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Taluvill that day has been talked about many times. The morning that happened a post was made saying that the rotation was being lifted with the Hate patch. A patch was made that day. All the raid mobs were popped when we logged in.

Is it really that hard to figure out why we decided to kill the raid mobs?

edit: oh, and if its not incredibly obvious, the patch that happened that day WAS the hate patch.

Pheer
03-01-2010, 09:59 PM
nice, people completely destroy your "facts" that make trans out to be the victim so you bring up a misunderstanding from weeks ago

While youre at it why dont you start complaining about the one sky belt our guild has?

...oh wait you already did that, nice youre really on the ball tonight

Soulfighter
03-01-2010, 10:05 PM

I don't see how any of you can possibly complain after leapfrogging Divinity to Naggy.

wroooong , we engaged FGs first , they just went past us and sat and then said they were first. Troll better.

Fountain is directly outside of maestro house, since clearing maestro house would probably be considered necessary to pull maestro I think that would kind of sum things up? Also can you confirm/deny my previous post please thank you.

and you have to be to outside fountain room to clear it and then to clear maestro room. Truth is , you can go to the throne room to pull maestro and the mobs around.

<Transcendence>
..becomes..
<Bandwagon of Stupidity>
/popcorn

you always were and always will be the Inglourious Retards

President
03-01-2010, 10:16 PM
wroooong , we engaged FGs first , they just went past us and sat and then said they were first. Troll better.

Wrong huh? Literally the first time I've seen anyone from any guild not agree that Divinity was pulling FG's with 15 people before Trans was.

Taluvill
03-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Not making us out to be vicitms. Look at the facts. Im jsut putting you guys in the wrong, because you were in the wrong.

Was the loot ever revoked?

Jify
03-01-2010, 10:38 PM
It makes me happy to see a very limited reply by our guild on what appears to be a trolling attempt.

We know what happened, Divinity knows what happened, GMs know what happened. That's good enough imo.

Sorry you got banned Taluvill. I personally thought Rallyd would be the one under fire in this situation. He was leading you (or appeared to be).

Cheers!

President
03-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Hey Taluvill still waiting for proof you had 15 in the zone and called maestro before anyone else.

Soulfighter
03-01-2010, 10:55 PM
It makes me happy to see a very limited reply by our guild on what appears to be a trolling attempt.

We know what happened, Divinity knows what happened, GMs know what happened. That's good enough imo.

Sorry you got banned Taluvill. I personally thought Rallyd would be the one under fire in this situation. He was leading you (or appeared to be).

Cheers!

30 post, 6 from Trans, all other from IB and div. Yeah that fits your definition of very limited reply.

Wrong huh? Literally the first time I've seen anyone from any guild not agree that Divinity was pulling FG's with 15 people before Trans was.

Because all posters are from IB and Div ? That's a fact , we were past bats and spiders when they were still at zoning , we pulled the first FG way before them they just didn't see it because they took the shortcut , go look at Rhalous reply.

Trimm
03-01-2010, 11:17 PM
we pulled the first FG way before them they just didn't see it because they took the shortcut , go look at Rhalous reply.

As I stated in the other thread about this, this argument is 100% absolute horsehit. Unless you pulled the FGs and they magically respawned by the time I personally sat in your camp to see what you were doing. Sorry but first 15 to sit in a safe hallway and buff does not entitle you to Naggy. We only took the lava shortcut because I was personally standing right next to you to check if you have engaged a FG or not. You hadn't, so I gave the call to move in.

We were first to pull, clear trash and kill Tranix while Trans stood in our camp (with your charmed Fire Giant, mind you) and watched. You passed us up, lulled the FG on the right, and then panic pulled 4 at a time at the drawbridge in which you nearly wiped. We backed off for the actual Naggy pull in order to not come off as monumental dickbags and avoid the bitchfit that was sure to come.

The rest of Transcendence leadership should join Taluvill in his ban on the offense of sheer stupidity.

President
03-01-2010, 11:26 PM
As I stated in the other thread about this, this argument is 100% absolute horsehit. Unless you pulled the FGs and they magically respawned by the time I personally sat in your camp to see what you were doing. Sorry but first 15 to sit in a safe hallway and buff does not entitle you to Naggy. We only took the lava shortcut because I was personally standing right next to you to check if you have engaged a FG or not. You hadn't, so I gave the call to move in.

We were first to pull, clear trash and kill Tranix while Trans stood in our camp (with your charmed Fire Giant, mind you) and watched. You passed us up, lulled the FG on the right, and then panic pulled 4 at a time at the drawbridge in which you nearly wiped. We backed off for the actual Naggy pull in order to not come off as monumental dickbags and avoid the bitchfit that was sure to come.

The rest of Transcendence leadership should join Taluvill in his ban on the offense of sheer stupidity.

Owned.

Auvdar
03-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Taluvill PM me your UI please.

Also I've been MIA for a few days, wtf is going on here?

(btw, Megaman 10 is freaking awesome)

Soulfighter
03-01-2010, 11:37 PM
*sigh* just trolls, it's not worth it.

Pheer
03-01-2010, 11:39 PM
not agreeing with your version of the story is trolling?

Rhalous
03-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Because all posters are from IB and Div ? That's a fact , we were past bats and spiders when they were still at zoning , we pulled the first FG way before them they just didn't see it because they took the shortcut , go look at Rhalous reply.

Perhaps you should read my reply to your previous post in its entirety. Don't forget to read Trimm's reply while you're at it.

The way in which Transcendence handles external disputes amazes me. I purposefully neglected to post a long bitch fit on these forums when your guild leapfrogged Divinity for Naggy. I had hoped that the conversation I had with Stanley that night would have been enough to avoid a situation like that in the future. Then, I hear about what happened Sunday morning in PoH. THEN, I log in and read this post and see the same twisted logic that caused problems on the Thursday of the Naggy incident.

Taluvill, I can see that you are upset about your ban, but your screenshots and the conversations that took place in them are dated. You have basically taken a retired subject that was dealt with by the GMs and revived it in the hopes that it will help your case. The fact of the matter is that I have had nothing but a PLEASANT experience racing IB for raid targets ever since Divinity got their first Naggy kill and broke into the raiding scene. I, unfortunately, cannot say the same for Transcendence.

Otto
03-01-2010, 11:47 PM
Perhaps you should read my reply to your previous post in its entirety. Don't forget to read Trimm's reply while you're at it.

The way in which Transcendence handles external disputes amazes me. I purposefully neglected to post a long bitch fit on these forums when your guild leapfrogged Divinity for Naggy. I had hoped that the conversation I had with Stanley that night would have been enough to avoid a situation like that in the future. Then, I hear about what happened Sunday morning in PoH. THEN, I log in and read this post and see the same twisted logic that caused problems on the Thursday of the Naggy incident.

Taluvill, I can see that you are upset about your ban, but your screenshots and the conversations that took place in them are dated. You have basically taken a retired subject that was dealt with by the GMs and revived it in the hopes that it will help your case. The fact of the matter is that I have had nothing but a PLEASANT experience racing IB for raid targets ever since Divinity got their first Naggy kill and broke into the raiding scene. I, unfortunately, cannot say the same for Transcendence.

This is why Trans is and always will be #3.... at best.

Stonewall
03-02-2010, 12:00 AM
This is why Trans is and always will be #3.... at best.

Gothic Circle is doing FG's, couple more weeks and Trans will be #4

atvaata
03-02-2010, 01:57 AM

truth.

Humerox
03-02-2010, 02:12 AM
I've met a lot of decent people in Transcendence. Maybe the shift in leadership will bring changes!

Things are about to get much uglier at hi-end anyway...Gothic Circle is rearing up, Fish Bait, In Virtue...it will benefit us all to get along in the long run. With so many potential hi-end guilds fighting over the same content before Kunark...

drplump
03-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Don't just hate it when you get in a fight with your girl and she brings up shit from 2 months ago?

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 03:45 AM
So i totally left and went and did some rl stuff. Sucks when you cant defend yourself for a bit hehe.

I dont care about the ban. I deserved it, definitely should not have put myself in that situation and its whatever at this point. (the one thing i am pissed about is that Dblock got no ban whatsoever (or a very light one) and on my first offense im getting shafted for 2 weeks? wtf?)

Im trying to prove the point that IB has been getting fed the entire length of the server, whether by xzerion or... except wait, big xz cant do it anymore. I know, but i cant prove that they use showeq. When Burple was in our guild, me and him were buddy buddy. he told me everything about how he uses showeq and all this shit, just i cant prove it because obviously i dont have concrete evidence.

I just really wish i had evidence to tear you guys apart. I really do. But believe me, im not on here ranting because of my ban. i could give a shit less, i'll be back soon enough. I just wish people could see through the thick skin of shit ib has covered themselves with, and they have successfully made themselves look like goody goods.

On a side note trimm: Play dirty, play to win. Go get your mob, dont watch someone walk in front of you to a mob you guys clearly should have had.

xahtiZtoN
03-02-2010, 04:36 AM
I know, but i cant prove that they use showeq. When Burple was in our guild, me and him were buddy buddy. he told me everything about how he uses showeq and all this shit, just i cant prove it because obviously i dont have concrete evidence.

Cool so what you're saying is that you'll turn a blind eye to hacking if it goes on in your guild and/or works to your advantage somehow. Am I inferring this correctly? I would trust that I am, as your words paint a pretty clear picture; sir.

Tiax
03-02-2010, 04:39 AM
I dont know anything about what happened. All I know is that the only time I met Taluvill in game he acted like a huge bellend.
So... HAHAHAHAHAA

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Cool so what you're saying is that you'll turn a blind eye to hacking if it goes on in your guild and/or works to your advantage somehow. Am I inferring this correctly? I would trust that I am, as your words paint a pretty clear picture; sir.

No. I HATE hacking. I hope to play the game the way it was intended. If that means i need to sit at my computer and track 24/7... then thats what i need to do. i think cheating is for pussies that cant keep up.

Where would you have heard that we are cheating?

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 04:58 AM
I dont know anything about what happened. All I know is that the only time I met Taluvill in game he acted like a huge bellend.
So... HAHAHAHAHAA

wtf is a bellend? totally not on dictionary.com, and idk wtf your talking about.

xahtiZtoN
03-02-2010, 05:05 AM
No. I HATE hacking. I hope to play the game the way it was intended. If that means i need to sit at my computer and track 24/7... then thats what i need to do. i think cheating is for pussies that cant keep up.

Where would you have heard that we are cheating?

Right here:

When Burple was in our guild, me and him were buddy buddy. he told me everything about how he uses showeq and all this shit, just i cant prove it because obviously i dont have concrete evidence.

Then you go on to not do anything about it.

You really are not setting a good example atm.

Goobles
03-02-2010, 05:54 AM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/RiddlN/drama.png

Origin
03-02-2010, 06:17 AM
People on this server use SEQ and other hacking programs? This is news to me.

Salty
03-02-2010, 07:55 AM

Mobs that can be done with 3 people constitute the changing of the guard for Trans?

guineapig
03-02-2010, 08:25 AM
I am so glad I missed this one...

Otto
03-02-2010, 09:59 AM
When Burple was in our guild, me and him were buddy buddy. he told me everything about how he uses showeq and all this shit, just i cant prove it because obviously i dont have concrete evidence.

Hey when burple was in our guild he admitted to using it while drunk in ventrilo!

Didn't stop me from reporting it directly to Nilbog.

I've reported every individual I've come in contact with who I suspected of using macroquest or showeq or who might be two boxing.

Tin foil hats are funny

Origin
03-02-2010, 10:08 AM
Hey when burple was in our guild he admitted to using it while drunk in ventrilo!

I've reported every individual I've come in contact with who I suspected of using macroquest or showeq or who might be two boxing.

Tin foil hats are funny

Respect.

Trimm
03-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Play dirty, play to win. Go get your mob, dont watch someone walk in front of you to a mob you guys clearly should have had.

You heard it here, folks. The EX-leader of Transcendence saying it's OK to play dirty and leapfrog when you have the chance. Nice argument bro.

Taminy
03-02-2010, 10:48 AM
I hate these threads that turn into flame fests, personal attacks, and "well, we might have done X which was wrong, but your guild did Y!"

That said, here is Divinity's version of what happened as I understand it:

Trans ports up
Trans wipes
Divinity ports up with a raid force
Trans rezzes, IB ports up. Not sure who got there 2nd and 3rd.

Divinity starts pulling.
Trans does not have a monk or sk to pull
IB then starts pulls.
Trans follows Divinity and IB, then starts claiming "30 minute" rights to Maestro, once basically everything but Maestro is pulled.

Trans goes ahead and lulls Maestro's guards and pulls him. Aside from the 15 persons in the zone belonging to Divinity, were you guys really going to lull your way there? I've never pulled Hate and I'm not sure how well this strategy would have worked.

IB gets the kill, loot locks the corpse, and was going to give the garbage masks to two Divinity monks. Taluvill loots as soon as Blaine gets up, and destroys the masks. I know they were junk, but ummmm why? I can even understand ninjaing items that you thought you had a right to, but destroying them? I think GM involvement might have been a better alternative if you really felt we were in the wrong, not going ahead and playing the GM's role of denying loot - even though we didn't really care for it.

lonelogger
03-02-2010, 10:50 AM
face facts.
---start
[Sun Feb 28 08:40:14 2010] The_Nameless shouts, 'Hi...'
[Sun Feb 28 08:40:44 2010] The_Nameless shouts, 'Divinity RL shoot me a tell please'
[Sun Feb 28 08:41:14 2010] The_Nameless shouts, 'Trans RL send me a tell'
[Sun Feb 28 09:13:03 2010] The_Nameless shouts, 'NOW, everyone, listen up. We, the GM staff are tired of dealing with the bull crap. Anyone that loots and nukes a contested corpse will be banned. Along with the raid leader for that particular guild and that particular guild will be disbanded. There may be further action taken regarding this issue after log review.'
[Sun Feb 28 09:13:20 2010] Barfight shouts, 'we have no problem obeying that'
[Sun Feb 28 09:13:35 2010] Mythoxxus shouts, 'absolutely'
[Sun Feb 28 09:13:39 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'Check the logs, was our claim on that corpse'
[Sun Feb 28 09:13:45 2010] Tibador shouts, 'the issue is the contestion Aeol'
[Sun Feb 28 09:13:58 2010] The_Nameless shouts, 'This is not open for debate.'
[Sun Feb 28 09:14:21 2010] Bayleo shouts, 'is contestion even a word?'
[Sun Feb 28 09:14:42 2010] Taluvill shouts, 'the loot is null and void. It's the whole issue behind everything, we do not want to see things like this being mirrored in the future. '
place.'
[Sun Feb 28 09:14:43 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'So we just say it's not open for debate when we don't give a shit'
[Sun Feb 28 09:16:51 2010] The_Nameless shouts, 'No, on the contrary. We're just sick of dealing with the dramaguilds. If our decisions displease you, tough. You asked us to come mediate.'
[Sun Feb 28 09:18:04 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'So scold us for looting our own mob, and who gives a shit about guilds KSing'
[Sun Feb 28 09:18:06 2010] Taluvill shouts, 'My one question is this: In the future, how will things be handled or will they be handled? if only so we can work our raids around them. We do not like to see KS's and dramafests either'
[Sun Feb 28 09:19:41 2010] The_Nameless shouts, 'The raid mob was determined to not belong to trans. Divinity has been found in the right and awarded the loot.
[Sun Feb 28 09:19:56 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'Are you fucking serious right now'
[Sun Feb 28 09:20:13 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'What merit'ed the raid mob to be awared to Divinity?'
[Sun Feb 28 09:20:16 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'Elaborate plz'
[Sun Feb 28 09:20:27 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'They did nothing to constitute a ruling such as that?'
[Sun Feb 28 09:20:58 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'We were the first in there, the first in the zone, the first ones to pull Maestro, the first ones to engage him, and we got KS'ed'
[Sun Feb 28 09:22:23 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'It really seems like you're hearing one side of the story and telling the other side to go take a hike and i don't like it'
[Sun Feb 28 09:25:02 2010] The_Nameless shouts, 'If you take issue with my ruling, then I suggest in the future you resolve these issues yourselves. This isn't a debate.
[Sun Feb 28 09:25:19 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'The issues WONT be resolved by ourselves, because this isn't OUR issue'
[Sun Feb 28 09:25:30 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'We cannot MAKE IB or Divinity follow the rules, ONLY you can'
[Sun Feb 28 09:26:04 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'You cannot refuse to take part in server affairs, doing so will destroy this server, people DON'T get along'
[Sun Feb 28 09:26:20 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'Rogean ruled that IB had first force in zone on CT last week'
[Sun Feb 28 09:26:28 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'And we're getting shafted on that same parallel ruling'
[Sun Feb 28 09:26:30 2010] The_Nameless shouts, 'Rallyd, take it to tells or shut the hell up'
[Sun Feb 28 09:26:44 2010] Taluvill shouts, 'he's completely right though. Parallel rulings would be nice'
[Sun Feb 28 09:26:56 2010] Taluvill shouts, 'oops'
----end

Rogean
03-02-2010, 11:02 AM
[Sun Feb 28 09:26:20 2010] Rallyd shouts, 'Rogean ruled that IB had first force in zone on CT last week'

I did? I don't remember doing that. I think that was also The_Nameless.

yaaaflow
03-02-2010, 11:23 AM
It seems pretty cut and dried that trans was first in zone, then they had a wipe and had less than 15 in zone while Divinity did have 15 in zone. Is there any trannys disputing this, or is their argument based on something else?

ingloriuzbastaruddus
03-02-2010, 11:30 AM
I keep posting the real proof of the favortism but the gms just keep erasing the posts because i'm right and i have proof.

DONATE TODAY!

nilbog edit: No proof because it isn't real. Seriously, flame and lie about the developers one more time and you'll get banned. Not because your crazy bullshit is true, just because I don't have to put up with it.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

Goobles
03-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Major ragequit fail happening right now.

ingloriuzbastaruddus
03-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Goobles is a major fail. He stole pictures of my girlfriend and posted it as his.

Trimm
03-02-2010, 11:38 AM
back·fire

/ˈbękˌfaɪər/ Show Spelled [bak-fahyuhr] Show IPA verb,-fired, -fir·ing, noun

-verb (used without object)
1. (of an internal-combustion engine) to have a loud, premature explosion in the intake manifold.

2. to bring a result opposite to that which was planned or expected: The plot backfired.

Wrei
03-02-2010, 11:43 AM
So what Transcendence is actually trying to say is:

"We cried last time we lost CT even though we knew it didn't belong to us and you gave us a free CT to kill"

"We cried again this week on a Maestro even though we knew it didn't belong to us and you give us a 14 day ban?"

Seriously GM's WHAT THE FUCK!! Either help us get free loot or we'll keep spouting GM favoritism threads.

Goobles
03-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Goobles is a major fail. He stole pictures of my girlfriend and posted it as his.

Mad much?

TheDudeAbides
03-02-2010, 11:48 AM
You think the carpet pissers had something to do with this?

Dac321
03-02-2010, 12:15 PM
This he said she said pre teen drama is great.

Rogean
03-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Is there any trannys disputing this, or is their argument based on something else?

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. o.O

ingloriuzbastaruddus
03-02-2010, 12:29 PM
edit : Banned, got your wish.

Edit: Ghost writing doesn't protect you Reillvien. Banned that account too.

Hasbinbad
03-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Im trying to prove the point that IB has been getting fed the entire length of the server..
Yes, we've been eating. We have large meals with lots of roasted loots with mashed gems on the side. We've been eating Taluvil, and we are fat, but I tell you now we've never been handed a damn thing. We've jumped at every chance, implemented measures to help us coordinate better, and we communicate decently well. While he was a GM, Xzerion - far from being the feeder that you suggest - has actually stymied us (rightfully so) every single time a bug would have given us advantage. That he doesn't give enough of a shit about your opinions to post evidence backing this up is up to him. The fact that you're beating that drum after several incidents of Trans leadership cheating ON VIDEO makes me laugh. Seriously thank you, coz I was starting to have a pretty bad morning and your ridiculousness brought the smile back to my face!
I know, but i cant prove that they use showeq.
If you know of any IB who is using a cheat program, please report them, along with your evidence, to the GM staff of p99 and to any IB officer. If you don't, then shut the fuck up with your false accusations.
So why didn't you report him then? Could it be that it was benefitting you, so you didn't rise so high on your horse? I can tell you that every time someone in IB has been accused of using MQ or showeq, it has been taken seriously. We do not stand for cheating or hacking in this guild and we HAVE and WILL report our own if they are shown to use hacks.
I just really wish i had evidence to tear you guys apart. I really do.
Sorry Charlie, no such evidence exists. Even if it did, the GM staff let your guild slide so many times when we presented REAL evidence of obvious cheating, what do you think they would do? Do you think that if you find one member of our guild who doesn't have the morals of most of the guild that somehow that's going to tear us down? You're cute.
they have successfully made themselves look like goody goods.
We didn't "make ourselves" look like anything we're not. Our charter is available for public display, and we adhere to it. The quote from our charter that applies directly to this situation is the last sentence. It perfectly describes the difference between IB's relationship with Transexualdence and IB's relationship with Divinity:

"Show us respect and you'll get the same, but we'd rather you give us reason to guildwar."

IBrulez
03-02-2010, 12:40 PM
i used to be in IB before i left for the military. we arn't the only one using the programs EVERYONE is. and yes devs did basically everything for us because basically everything was broken.

Hasbinbad
03-02-2010, 12:41 PM
i used to be in IB before i left for the military. we arn't the only one using the programs EVERYONE is. and yes devs did basically everything for us because basically everything was broken.

..lol..

IBrulez
03-02-2010, 12:46 PM

..lol..

Im soooooo sorry i couldn't post on the forums everyday ranking up post after post so I can have my high post superiority level shine brighter than the sun because i was too busy leveling to 50 before i had to be shipped off into the military and have a life unlike you queers living in your basements getting to post and play eq everyday all day long.

IB was a bunch of jerks but they got shit done and thats why I joined them for a while. hasbinbad was the biggest complainer of them all, kicked in and out of the guild in the beginning...

oh and he sounds like a little girl when he cries on vent.

sorry i cant post every detail of every day that has passed for you hasbincrybaby.

yaaaflow
03-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Surely telling us your characters name will potentially give your post some credibility, who are you IBrulez?

karsten
03-02-2010, 01:37 PM
spend more time getting better at mobilizing for raid targets and learning how not to wipe at entrance to hate, and less time trying to split hairs on rules in order to claim free loot please

oh, and if you are going to nitpick on the rules, fucking learn what they are first. Calling a 30 min timer on yourself is luls

Kaleadar
03-02-2010, 01:41 PM
So how retarded do you have to be to play on this server agian?
I am honestly shocked that we figured out how to even set this up. Most of us must have had it set up for us.

I feel im a retard because I actually read every comment.

keep feeding the flames! Its starting to get cold in here and we need to warm it back up.

guineapig
03-02-2010, 01:49 PM

I don't know how I feel about you lumping EVERYONE in your statement. If Divinity was using some sort or program to help us then I don't know why our guild leaders are constantly asking for trackers to go check for raid mobs every night and having to wait patiently for replies, and why we aren't winning the races to every mob.

And as has been stated previously, unless I see some form of proof I'm not going to simply believe somebody's accusation about ANY guild cheating, especially if they obviously have a grudge against said guild. I'm not turning a blind eye, but I also know better then to simply take somebody's word for it on the internet.

karsten
03-02-2010, 01:56 PM
oh well that's cool, very magnanimous of you

Soulfighter
03-02-2010, 02:15 PM
spend more time getting better at mobilizing for raid targets and learning how not to wipe at entrance to hate,

says Ib who wiped twice at poh entrance the first day.

So much arrogance...

karsten
03-02-2010, 02:42 PM
well considering we weren't at the entrance, but you were and also did wipe there numerous times, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you meant trannies instead of ib

because it's actually me that's the most magnanimous of all! I also don't hide behind a forum name that doesn't correspond to my ingame name, which also makes me the most honest person of all, especially compared to soulfighter, then most dishonest person of all!

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Right here:

Then you go on to not do anything about it.

You really are not setting a good example atm.

That does not go to say i endorse it. He left the guild not a few days after i found out. Fuck showeq. Its not fun and it takes away from the game, and it makes it too easy.

It may have sounded like i contradicted myself, but he was out of the guild before i could do anything about it, and he was out of our hair. As i said, its not like i had concrete evidence anyways.

Trimm
03-02-2010, 02:58 PM
I also don't hide behind a forum name that doesn't correspond to my ingame name, which also makes me the most honest person of all

Karsten can we be honest-forum-user buddies? :o

karsten
03-02-2010, 03:00 PM
trimm you might be even more honest even than me, because in addition to having the same forum name as your ingame name, you also have provided your RL picture as your avatar

I might note at this particular juncture that soulfighter has neither, even though I asked him about it several times. You afraid to put your money where your mouth is bro?

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 03:06 PM
well considering we weren't at the entrance, but you were and also did wipe there numerous times, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you meant trannies instead of ib

because it's actually me that's the most magnanimous of all! I also don't hide behind a forum name that doesn't correspond to my ingame name, which also makes me the most honest person of all, especially compared to soulfighter, then most dishonest person of all!

We wiped because of your trains. We aren't stupid. Going up high on the wall was a shitfuck mistake, then having everyone camp out while giganto and emil and such train us is a great strategy, eh? Really makes you guys look great imo

You heard it here, folks. The EX-leader of Transcendence saying it's OK to play dirty and leapfrog when you have the chance. Nice argument bro.

Im not the ex leader, never was a leader, so fix your facts before you come in here and start whining about why you guys cant get a mob.

So what Transcendence is actually trying to say is:

"We cried last time we lost CT even though we knew it didn't belong to us and you gave us a free CT to kill"

"We cried again this week on a Maestro even though we knew it didn't belong to us and you give us a 14 day ban?"

Seriously GM's WHAT THE FUCK!! Either help us get free loot or we'll keep spouting GM favoritism threads.

The CT deal was out of our hands. I thought Aeolwind had told both guilds not to touch CT? So when he gets into some real life complications, you guys bum rush him as fast as possible so you guys can be gone when aeol gets back, is that right?

Thats fucking disgraceful. Makes you guys look like the peices of shit that you are. Someone leaves for like 30 minutes and you guys cant hold your shit long enough or have enough respect to sit there and wait till aeol gets back?

The CT pop happened. I dont agree with it, nor do i endorse it (and i never will) and personally i think it was bullshit. It was something that was decided after the fact by Stanley and Rogean, and when our raid leader says lets go, i go.

If you know of any IB who is using a cheat program, please report them, along with your evidence, to the GM staff of p99 and to any IB officer. If you don't, then shut the fuck up with your false accusations.

So why didn't you report him then? Could it be that it was benefitting you, so you didn't rise so high on your horse? I can tell you that every time someone in IB has been accused of using MQ or showeq, it has been taken seriously. We do not stand for cheating or hacking in this guild and we HAVE and WILL report our own if they are shown to use hacks.

I think its the same reason he hasnt been banned yet in your guild. Please, please look at yourself in the mirror before accusing others of the same thing.

I didnt report him because i had no evidence except for a vent convo i had. Nothing that i can actually present to anyone on that particular matter, so no. I didnt report him because i knew nothing would happen because of it.

If you guys dont stand for cheating and hacking, why did you guys take Tiki back after he had been hacking the first time? the second? how about now. He says he's still playing, just with a different character. and hes laying low. I would too if i was hacking 24/7.

So dont tell me you guys dont agree with hacking and whatnot, neither Otto nor hasbinbad can back that one up.

And my last message, for now:

Sorry Charlie, no such evidence exists. Even if it did, the GM staff let your guild slide so many times when we presented REAL evidence of obvious cheating, what do you think they would do? Do you think that if you find one member of our guild who doesn't have the morals of most of the guild that somehow that's going to tear us down? You're cute.

Present the evidence then, bub. I'd love to see us cheating, and we have not ever cheated in the entire length of this server, and continue to not do so.

Aaron
03-02-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm the most honest person on this server. My forum name and first and last in-game name are my actual name. As well, I've posted pictures of my face.

All others cower at my honesty.

Kaleadar
03-02-2010, 03:14 PM
bub

you so just got told!

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 03:14 PM
you so just got told!

Hey kale. haha

karsten
03-02-2010, 03:16 PM
ahh, yes it couldn't have been your own fault because you moved too far/quickly into the middle of hate and had mobs fear your tanks and then they ran back to the raid rather than dying off away from the raid

btw, how come so many of your members are quitting, then joining fish bait, and then apping to IB? Also who is soulfighter ingame?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 03:19 PM
ahh, yes it couldn't have been your own fault because you moved too far/quickly into the middle of hate and had mobs fear your tanks and then they ran back to the raid rather than dying off away from the raid

btw, how come so many of your members are quitting, then joining fish bait, and then apping to IB? Also who is soulfighter ingame?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Dont even try and put the blame on us for the trains karsten. you guys know damn well it was your own fault, intentional(happened) or not(that happened too, dont ride the wall so damn high.)

It wasn't us who pulled inny to the ent and trained the entire zone, now was it?

Kaleadar
03-02-2010, 03:22 PM
btw, how come so many of your members are quitting, then joining fish bait, and then apping to IB?

well this is easy... Fish Bait is the best guild on the server, just no one knows it yet. They have my full support. Salty is teaching me how to swim as we speak!

Hasbinbad
03-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Present the evidence
Tiki posted some on the other p99 forums when these were down. Dunno how to get there. Anyone else have links to those videos? Tiki? Also Alli and Tibador have admitted what they did on several occasions in these forums. Pulling raid encounters through the floor. Blatantly exploiting Vox via geometry etc. Your ignorance is not my problem. Go look it up. Ask your guildleaders. If they lie to you, not my problem. That's your fault for being in the dipshit guild that began by recruiting in /ooc for "anyone."

Aaron
03-02-2010, 03:34 PM
http://classicbetatest.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3948070&gid=62867

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZJgGTsQoM

Trimm
03-02-2010, 03:44 PM
SO MANY QUESTIONS

LOST: P99 Edition

Im not the ex leader, never was a leader, so fix your facts before you come in here and start whining about why you guys cant get a mob.

You know, you got me there Tal. I always assumed for as vocal a whiner you are, you were in some position of authority. Now you can officially say you beat Divinity at something.

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Tiki posted some on the other p99 forums when these were down. Dunno how to get there. Anyone else have links to those videos? Tiki? Also Alli and Tibador have admitted what they did on several occasions in these forums. Pulling raid encounters through the floor. Blatantly exploiting Vox via geometry etc. Your ignorance is not my problem. Go look it up. Ask your guildleaders. If they lie to you, not my problem. That's your fault for being in the dipshit guild that began by recruiting in /ooc for "anyone."

The Phinny deal was a done deal, and it was cleared up after the fact that he cant be pulled through the floor.

I'd love to hear all about this vox geometry deal. Never heard about that one. Please, enlighten us with your oh so gloryful knowledge of how much we exploit.

And i thought you guys didnt agree with hacking/exploiting... oh wait. Showeq and Tiki are awesome banners to wave about.

Trimm
03-02-2010, 03:53 PM
The Phinny deal was a done deal

The CT deal was out of our hands.

So whenever you think IB is in the wrong, they are hacking, GM supported exploiters. When you are in the wrong, it's in the past and no big deal, correct?

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 03:56 PM
No. I still think we were in the wrong. believe me, we were in the wrong on both of those occasions.

All im saying is that everyone told me to STFU when i brought up IB getting all those raid mobs on patch day, and that it was a "done deal" and im "bringing shit up from the past that's been dealt with".

Same issue here, no? both the CT and the originally phinny debacles were completely done and over with. So yeah.

Stop trying to claw your way back into this thread trimm. Your just grasping at nothing now.

Kaleadar
03-02-2010, 03:58 PM
http://originalbliss.typepad.com/.a/6a00e553a4dac088340120a4fbd9fc970b-500wi

This is for everyone whos ever posted on the p99 forums. We all make mistakes! Just dont make them twice!

Icecometus
03-02-2010, 04:05 PM
WTB The Hole and Plane of Sky....

Trimm
03-02-2010, 04:08 PM
Stop trying to claw your way back into this thread Taluvill. Your just grasping at respect and dignity now.

Fixed your typo there.

razorz
03-02-2010, 04:13 PM
So there I was in this hallway, right?

Hasbinbad
03-02-2010, 04:15 PM
it was cleared up
My rofl copter goes tchdvdxtchtchdvdxtchtchdvdxtchtchdvdtche

President
03-02-2010, 04:17 PM
So there I was in this hallway, right?

Nice reference Razorz... http://bash.org/?99060

Otto
03-02-2010, 04:31 PM
If you guys dont stand for cheating and hacking, why did you guys take Tiki back after he had been hacking the first time? the second? how about now. He says he's still playing, just with a different character. and hes laying low. I would too if i was hacking 24/7.

So dont tell me you guys dont agree with hacking and whatnot, neither Otto nor hasbinbad can back that one up.

You are dumb. Of course I can back it up.

If a GM allows an individual to come back / stay on the server, why wouldn't I agree with their judgment call? When I talked to Tiki on ventrilo, it seemed to me like it was a genuine misunderstanding.

Regardless of the circumstances, his use of any program against the server rules never once effected the raids or how they were organized.

If you want to take a look at our track record, you'd see that we've kicked every known hacker/exploiter/potential two boxer that has effected our guild straight to Nilbog's doorstep.

Apparently that's more than you can say.

karsten
03-02-2010, 05:14 PM
things that are funny: taluvill talking shit to trimm about "whining because they can't get a raid mob"

Segoris
03-02-2010, 05:16 PM
You are dumb. Of course I can back it up.

If a GM allows an individual to come back / stay on the server, why wouldn't I agree with their judgment call? When I talked to Tiki on ventrilo, it seemed to me like it was a genuine misunderstanding.

Regardless of the circumstances, his use of any program against the server rules never once effected the raids or how they were organized.

I can understand it being a misunderstanding the first time being kicked (people playing an EMU don't really think 3rd party programs are cheating as it's not live, I can understand that), but the second time? How can that second time possibly be a misunderstanding? It's cut and dry after the first time, 3rd party programs are against the rules, no ifs, ands, or buts. I can only think of one single reason it could be viewed as a misunderstanding a second time, and it's a really far fucking stretch and would require a lot of stupidity, laziness, and ignorance by the end user.

Additionally, I'd say your backing up previous actions of taking back in a known cheater is weak in this case. The GMs rulings aren't exactly all that great and are far from consistent as possible as far as discipline goes that I've seen. Dblock destroys cleric arms in hate that aren't his and what's his punishment for that? That's a serious question since I don't believe there was a punishment. Compare that to Taluvill destroying two masks and getting two weeks forced-vacation. If Dblock did get a week ban (and not just a week off Dblock account if they are seperate while he plays another character) for destroying one item while Talu gets two weeks for destroying two items, that would be the second good call I've seen since I've been on this server.

If you want to take a look at our track record, you'd see that we've kicked every known hacker/exploiter/potential two boxer that has effected our guild straight to Nilbog's doorstep.

Apparently that's more than you can say.

Proof? Names? (Edit: Normally I could understand not naming names, but in this case as it's people you are obviously against I see no reason to withhold them, /End Edit) Talu can say he's reported just as many of his own and that would be as credible as your last paragraph at this point. So your whole post is on an equal level with this entire thread, pointless. It backs up nothing.

Now Otto, I'm not responding with the intent to argue, rather I'm being serious and hoping you do back this shit up so some people can stfu and just get back to business. This is a dumb thread that shouldn't have been created in the first place and just further fuels the flames of retardation that makes raiding more of a bitchfest and less of good quality competition at the moment. This is coming from someone who's not drinking the kool-aid of the cult that thinks anyone who gets a named mob is using 3rd party programs (Edit: that isn't just Trans there either, I've talked with people from other guilds as well, /End Edit). I know some of the IB trackers and see the work and effort they put in and respect that. But I've also seen some shit from IB that couldn't be explained in any other way but to suspect cheating. It does get reported and then I move on.

Segoris
03-02-2010, 05:20 PM
things that are funny: taluvill talking shit to trimm about "whining because they can't get a raid mob"

^This made me laugh, nicely done.

Pheer
03-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Care to elaborate on this "shit that can't be explained" satsui?

Segoris
03-02-2010, 05:25 PM
I will if you would quote the part you want explained. I never used the phrase "shit that can't be explained." My guess is you mean the one case where I could imagine someone being allowed back in a second time?

President
03-02-2010, 05:32 PM
I will if you would quote the part you want explained. I never used the phrase "shit that can't be explained." My guess is you mean the one case where I could imagine someone being allowed back in a second time?

There was only one place in your post where you mentioned "can't be explained" in reference to IB, and an IB member is asking you to clarify. Put 2 and 2 together...

Maximus
03-02-2010, 05:33 PM
I think we are veering off topic when we go backtracking to game mechanic defects that have been previously stated (Phinny, Mayong, numerous raid bosses for both guilds. bleh bleh)
At the same time, we are also veering offtopic when we move in the other direction and mention the use of cheats (Ie. third party software, macroquest, showeq, TIKI).
If we can get past Otto's claims and finger pointing about how bad Transcedence is and has been, past Goobles relentless statements of the obvious guild drama, thru Karsten's Divine Shield of Truth, and left of Hasbinbad's ridiculous waste of time, we can finally get back on topic.
I am not seeing any consistency in the punishment guidelines. I am not rationally understanding how GMs are determining a mob belongs to someone and under what basis. when one follows the rules by the book and gets the shaft, it leaves room for questioning.
And i can look past the numerous suspicious events that happen in favor of IB (Dragons being popped on the day hate came out, with patches stating that dragons would never be popped because of a patch). i don't care. Im having too much fun playing this game to let this worry me.
I just want fair judgement by the GM staff when it comes to punishment of broken rules.

Mythoxxus

Segoris
03-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Durr, never mind. By the things I couldn't possibly explain from IB would be your knack for showing up in a zone within about 15 minutes before it pops or so. It happened and it's a very suspicious coincidence. Most recently it happened on this last CT spawn when you entered the zone, saw Trans killed the golems and would have right to any spawn that may have happened, left the zone, then came back about 2 hours later right before he spawned. That stuff doesn't get reported but looks suspicious. Actions like members using "mistelling" that a spawn will be up in an exact amount of time (I forget who has that screenshot, and will ask around for it). That gets reported and life goes on.
Part of me wants to say things like that are just someone messing around, but when fighting for mobs and someone seems to know exactly when every mob spawns along with that mistell how would you look upon it?

Segoris
03-02-2010, 05:36 PM
There was only one place in your post where you mentioned "can't be explained" in reference to IB, and an IB member is asking you to clarify. Put 2 and 2 together...

Yeah I got it and then work beckoned, hence the delay on my response.

pirscuered
03-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Meh, i'll quote it....

"But I've also seen some shit from IB that couldn't be explained in any other way but to suspect cheating."

edit: wow that was quick....

karsten
03-02-2010, 05:45 PM
you do know that both rangers and druids have track, right satsui? just putting that out there

mythoxxus, i'll refer back to one of my previous posts basically highlighting the fact that A: you guys try to split hairs on rules instead of trying to be a better guild and B: you don't even know the rules and have, for example, called 30 minute timers on YOUR OWN GUILD. I'm all for having uniformity in terms of GM actions, but don't try and once again pull the "we're the only people who play by the rules" when it's been demonstrated that you don't.

Hasbinbad
03-02-2010, 05:46 PM
If we can get past Otto's claims and finger pointing about how bad Transcedence is and has been, past Goobles relentless statements of the obvious guild drama, thru Karsten's Divine Shield of Truth, and left of Hasbinbad's ridiculous waste of time
That's right Trannyscendence, ignore everything but your own agenda, (badly) attempt to mock those who disagree with you (srsly, you can't even mock GOOBLES decently??), weather the little slaps on wrists you get for your wicked ways, and whine until papa GM pops mobz for you.

This is why you're a joke.

pirscuered
03-02-2010, 05:48 PM
But.. in all honesty. only one post in this entire thing made me really think. There are two other guilds that are just about ready to break in, so... what's the solution? I don't know why most of you joined EQ, but I actually thought most of you wanted to join a game where social interaction is suggested and people are playing together and working together, unlike some other mmorpg where all people do is solo to end game and then go ape**** whenever someone wipes a raid.

When I first started, people were going out of their way to help each other. People inspect each other and pass on what they could. It was a nice community, and then end-game happened. All of a sudden, people are attacking each other and the entire server's about who training who. I remember being in a group recently and someone tried to train me because I joined a group where one of the members trained them earlier. Albeit unsuccessful, it's just completely dumb, and it makes you a hypocrite. I won't even go into the 4 page paper that I got in tells to try to secure his point and justify how horrible my group member was as a human being because he ran to zone a few times and said some things. Who should I believe?... the group that contrinually tried to necro train me or the person he's complaining about, my RL cousin whom I've known to never even use words such as the ones he's quoted... but that's in the past.

Back to topic: We're about to have at least 5 guilds who are going to share 4 raid spots, maybe more. Is there really no better way to do this? Does each guild have to go into the week thinking that they must raid 4-5 days a week? Moreso, is it nearly impossible that in a scenario like this, where new raids and epic quests are starting to come out, that we can't all just rotate around? I understand that racing could be fun, but EVERYONE sees things through some weird colored glasses that somehow benefits only them; and everyone else is crap. guild(s) will completely ignore the pure facts and argue until their faces turn blue and all we end up getting is this: "I WAS HERE FIRST AND YOU KS-ED ME," "NO, I WAS HERE FIRST, I got 15 to your 14, look at my screenshot!" "No, this person died.." WHO CARES??

It really came down to one thing: someone's greedy. I've seen xp groups calling camps when the entire group is at ZI of a zone. It's the same deal. Everyone wants to win so badly that they completely forgot the idea of common courtesy. It starts with one group being completely unable to budge, and it snowfalls all the way to this. I guess this will continue to go on until the Developments/ etc. decided to "pick up the ball and go home."

Maximus
03-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Transcendence was not notified by any secondary guild of 30 minute timers, and infact, called our 30 minutes IN SHOUT in order to inform other guilds present of our intentions.

I guess i'll quote my initial post. this was just done as an informative gesture to the other guilds, rather than playing the guessing game. we are aware of the rules Karsten.

Mythoxxus

Segoris
03-02-2010, 05:52 PM
you do know that both rangers and druids have track, right satsui? just putting that out there

I'm very well aware of that karsten, and it wouldn't solve the situations I've seen. In fact I'd say I've seen more IB trackers around then any other guild and give credit to their efforts, but it still doesn't explain situations of zoning in 15 mins before a spawn in a mostly cleared zone after leaving the zone a while beforehand.

karsten
03-02-2010, 05:58 PM
you also called your own 30 minutes on nagafen after leapfrogging trannies, so, I'll offer to eat a 14 day ban for something you think i was a part of if you'll offer to eat one for breaking the rules too, sound good mytho?

satsui we had a tracker in there, we went back in when he said ct had popped, nothing really crazy or weird to explain

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Lol thats exactly what i said trimm

Comments like that and changing around words are you just trying to bring yourself back into the thread. Just quit it.

No one from ib can seem to dispute my claims anyways, so this thread is just about over.

Segoris
03-02-2010, 06:03 PM
you also called your own 30 minutes on nagafen after leapfrogging trannies, so, I'll offer to eat a 14 day ban for something you think i was a part of if you'll offer to eat one for breaking the rules too, sound good mytho?

leapfrogging trannies? Bad, bad, band name imo!

satsui we had a tracker in there, we went back in when he said ct had popped, nothing really crazy or weird to explain

That time I remember you guys zoning in before the spawn happened. If that wasn't the case then that is awesome and I'm happy to hear that I'm wrong here. I'll rephrase one thing I said in my first post, I truly hope any claim of cheating is proven wrong so people can stop worrying about that and just play the damn game, which is why I don't mind being wrong here if that is the timeline. I remember it differently, is all.

Maximus
03-02-2010, 06:08 PM

In the words of the great Rogean:

"Despite your belief you do not know all the facts. STOP Making judgement calls on half-assed information."

I think im getting good at this quote thing.
You have become better at trolling (1).

karsten
03-02-2010, 06:11 PM
you do know you're well known for being the king of making assumptions based on incomplete information, yes?

also, the facts of what happened at nagafen aren't especially contested. your attempt to bend the rules in your favor is, just like it is in this case. in fact, if we're talking about consistency here, that's one thing that I know I can count on

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 06:17 PM

Yes, but that begs the question: Why did you go in and go straight for the golems in the first place?

We cleared most of the zone for loot for some of our new members and got the golems when we were getting Knights for a new SK we've got, and they were next to gorgons, which we need as well.

If you guys were in there for loot, you would have gone for loot mobs, not golems.
Edit: you were there for loot, just not trash loot. heh

Edit: its really, really easy to leave a tracker at the zone in just to say you have someone there. Zilo sat at the perma zone in for vox last week too.

Maximus
03-02-2010, 06:20 PM
also, the facts of what happened at nagafen aren't especially contested.

The facts of what happened at nagafen will remain facts for those who were present there. I remember leading that raid. Where you there? or are you just going off secondary-passed down information?

karsten
03-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Yes, but that begs the question: Why did you go in and go straight for the golems in the first place?

uhh, when we went in there we saw that you guys had done a north wall breakin and already killed two of them before going for the rest of the zone, and ct wasn't even up at that point so lol @ that quote

we went in there to fuck with you guys, and then when ct popped we went back in to call a 30 min on you and put pressure on you so that your feeble minded raid leader would crack under it and eat the first death touch, causing ct to be pulled onto your inferior raid force, going straight after all of the casters because they don't know how to control their aggro, and you wiped to what allizia once referred to as "the easiest raid boss in classic"

oh also, mythoxxus, did you know that your own guildmates also had petitioned in that basically were telling aeolwind that you guys boned divinity on maestro? but hey you would know, you were there!

Taluvill
03-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Right. Gorgons are right there, and we were testing a new idea to go get the golems.

so lol @ that.

This thread is just getting stupid imo. someone should close it.

Trimm
03-02-2010, 06:27 PM
I am not rationally understanding how GMs are determining a mob belongs to someone and under what basis.

I'll start this off by saying I don't think I've ever actually talked to you, but you seem like a good enough guy, Mythoxxus.

The problem is it seems to be a case-by-case basis. Any time a raid target spawns with loot 3 guilds all want, and something happens that isn't cut and dry, the GM has to hear 3 sides of the story (of which the whole truth may never be proven) and come up with a solution that he sees best fit. We all have to understand that incorrect calls can and will be made, both benefiting and hurting our respective guilds. If it were up to me, I'd vote no GM involvement at all and have the players sort things out on their own. We also have to remember the devs and GMs are doing this for free and on their own time. Things get heated, tempers flare and harsh words are thrown out by all sides, and a GM has to come and try his best to defuse the situation. I know I wouldn't want to be in that position.

I guess what I'm trying to say is we'll never have a 100% bullet-proof system in regards to who claims what and when. When GM intervention is called for, we all need to respect the outcome...Trans, IB, Divinity, Gothic Circle, Fish Bait, Europa, whoever. Before It was a CT spawn, this time it was a pair of monk masks, next time it could be a Cloak of Flames.

karsten
03-02-2010, 06:28 PM
were you pulling gorgons so that you could let more apps random on loot, causing the few actual good members of your guild to feel their efforts weren't in synch with their rewards and quit?

nilbog
03-02-2010, 06:29 PM
And you wonder why GMs don't respond to these threads? Some of them take like 30 minutes to read.. and half of it is lies or conjecture based on half-rumored evidence. I know its easy to jump to your own truths.. but there is seriously some funny shit in here.

I saw GM typed way too many times not to restate the obvious.

-We do not answer to you.
-Player punishments are none of your concern.
-If you petition about someone else's punishment, don't expect us to respond.

It is fucking hilarious for anyone to believe we care enough about in-game controversy to be corrupt... LOL. Stop and think for a second.. about how we *really* do not care, and you will have arrived at the truth (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/rsdkombo.jpeg).

I thought I originally favored IB, then it switched to Transcendance, or is it back to IB now? Will Divinity get a shot at the corruption title? I don't read enough of the soap opera digest to keep track of who I'm supposed to be corrupt with.

You have created your own drama.. and you can't deal with each other. It's very funny from my perspective.

I know its been that way since the dawn of EQ. Players get upset and look to the sky and say.. "oh no, I can't fathom not knowing the reasoning behind everything, let us blame the gods."

I read all the posts up to this point, and some of it is right. Most of it is wrong. There's nothing we can say that will stop you from continuing on, so I just wanted to throw some truth on this reality tv daytime judge show drama bullshit.

As long as there are no non-consensual personal attacks, or ANY flaming of the staff, please continue.

karsten
03-02-2010, 06:30 PM
i think you guys are angry for a different reason and it just happens to be manifesting itself in this manner. You say that you're angry about raid targets, but what you're really angry about is that you have a shitty guild that lacks leadership and cohesion, and you're somehow powerless to deal with the internal areas so you choose to lash out externally.

Hasbinbad
03-02-2010, 06:33 PM
we went in there to fuck with you guys, and then when ct popped we went back in to call a 30 min on you and put pressure on you so that your feeble minded raid leader would crack under it and eat the first death touch, causing ct to be pulled onto your inferior raid force, going straight after all of the casters because they don't know how to control their aggro, and you wiped to what allizia once referred to as "the easiest raid boss in classic"
Burn baby, burn.

President
03-02-2010, 06:41 PM
How has nobody mentioned that Transcendence is apparently accusing IB of knowing that something is about to spawn BEFORE IT SPAWNS. Seriously, ShowEQ doesn't go "hey, this mob is gonna spawn in 20 minutes, head on over!". The ONLY POSSIBLE WAY they could POSSIBLY know a mob was ABOUT TO SPAWN BEFORE IT SPAWNED was if they knew exactly when it died and it was at the end of the +/- spawn window.

GM's can't tell exact spawn time, ShowEQ can't tell exact spawn time, you are literally accusing IB of something IMPOSSIBLE

Zexa
03-02-2010, 06:44 PM
How has nobody mentioned that Transcendence is apparently accusing IB of knowing that something is about to spawn BEFORE IT SPAWNS. Seriously, ShowEQ doesn't go "hey, this mob is gonna spawn in 20 minutes, head on over!". The ONLY POSSIBLE WAY they could POSSIBLY know a mob was ABOUT TO SPAWN BEFORE IT SPAWNED was if they knew exactly when it died and it was at the end of the +/- spawn window.

GM's can't tell exact spawn time, ShowEQ can't tell exact spawn time, you are literally accusing IB of something IMPOSSIBLE

Maybe we're just that good, jerk! :p

Rogean
03-02-2010, 06:51 PM
GM's can't tell exact spawn time

We can.

Hasbinbad
03-02-2010, 06:54 PM
We can.
You're just mean. :P

Atennu
03-02-2010, 06:54 PM
We can.

Incoming shitstorm

Wenai
03-02-2010, 07:02 PM
In the words of the great Rogean:

"Despite your belief you do not know all the facts. STOP Making judgement calls on half-assed information."

I think im getting good at this quote thing.
You have become better at trolling (1).
I think you should read that quote yourself there bro. You are sitting here complaining about shit that you don't even know anything about. Your camp seems to have a severe lack of understanding of how the system works.

I have a few comments to make but I am really not going to respond again, so I start off with that disclaimer.

1. It honestly makes me laugh that in the first post that we, the development and GM team, are instantly accused of GM-favoritism towards Divinity (?). Seriously folks. Last week IB was on a complete tear claiming our favoritism towards Trans. So I guess by about this time next week it will be IB's turn for the favortism? /laugh .

Seriously folks please step back here and use some logic. Every one of these disputes has two opinions. In the end one of these opinions will be at least somewhat validated. This leaves the people of the other opinion as sad kittens. These sad kittens then come to the forums for a few days bitching and complaining about the way things are handled.

2. Short comment on this event in particular.

Members of Transcendence, Divinity and IB all confirmed that Trans was the first guild in the zone. No one has disputed that fact. Just because you are the first in the zone does not constitute you to get that raid target. If you are actively working towards that raid target, and another guild enters the zone and wishes to also engage that target, then the SECOND guild is to call a 30 minute timer on the first guild. This means that the secondary guild has 30 minutes to engage the raid target (Use some common sense here folks).

Here lies the problem with this individual situation. You do NOT get 30 minutes to kill the target. If you attempt to engage the target, or even engage creatures on the way to the target, and have a significant portion of your raid group die and forces you to stop and rez yourselves and recover, you lose your attempt. Consider your attempt null and void. Obviously deaths happen. I am not sitting here saying that if any raid member dies, they instantly lose their right to a target. I am saying that if you lose a significant portion of your raid and you are forced to completely halt your progress to the encounter to try and rez the majority of your guild, then you should consider yourself susceptible to a guild passing you.

This is the case that happened with Trans. We had members of Transcendence admitting to wiping in the process to Maestro. Under the rules of the rotation it would fall into this category:

If that raid fails then you are free to take your shot and so on.
Your raid failed on the way to your encounter. Which meaning effectively you lost your chance at the mob. There was a mutual understanding between Divinity and IB that Divinity was there first. Since you guys wiped in the process of reaching Maestro, Divinity effectively deserved the legal right to leapfrog you guys.

3. Learn the fucking rules. Seriously.

I keep seeing this stated over and over that "Transcendence called their 30 minute time to reserve the right to engage Maestro!" This is not how it works. It is pretty clearly laid out in the rules so I am going to quote the relevant portions below:

If a raid force is at the raid target and you begin gathering your own forces you are required to give the raid for that was there first a grace period of 30 minutes. Upon the arrival of your own raid force you must give them a 30 minute warning. If after 25 minutes they have not engaged the creature then you are free to give them a final 5 minute warning. After the 30 minutes are up you are free to engage the creature (Screenshots and logs of your attempted communication will be required).
It seems pretty clear to be. If your own force arrives at a target that is already occupied by another guild, you are required to give them a 30-minute warning to ENGAGE the creature. They get one shot. If they fail (as in completely wipe/camp) then you are free to engage before the 30 minute timer is up as seen in:

You must respect other players and raid forces. If a raid force is at a raid target before you are than you are not allowed to engage that monster before they take a shot at it (Within 30 minutes). If that raid fails then you are free to take your shot and so on.

The rules seem pretty cut and dry to me. But maybe that is because I was the one who wrote it up. If it will help to have a meeting with a member from each of the raiding guilds (or any other guild who desires to raid) to go over the rules and make sure people understand their rights. By all means contact myself and we can discuss it on IRC sometime.

3. As far as consistency with punishment goes: Every situation is an individual situation.

Since all the details have been made public in this thread by others (including the suspended player) I don't mind discussing the details of why a decision such as that is made.

-It is a raid target.
-It is a contested raid target.
-It was ninja-looted by a guild who had no right to the target.
-It was an attempt to take matters into their own hands to decide that if they didn't get the loot; no one did.

It was just a really stupid move, with an extreme malice intent. They were suspended (not perma-banned) for these reasons.

Every situation will be handled individually and have a lot of factors involved in the process. But like Rogean said: You DON'T know all the details, so don't act like you do. People make assumptions and then threads like these pop up.

So anyways that is all I really have to say. I am sure the flames will continue and the bitching will live on forever, but peace folks. See you in about 4 days when we re-hash the same bitching with a different guild being "victimized."

PS: Maestro. You guys are fighting over Maestro. Srsly?

Salty
03-02-2010, 07:07 PM
And you wonder why GMs don't respond to these threads? Some of them take like 30 minutes to read.. and half of it is lies or conjecture based on half-rumored evidence. I know its easy to jump to your own truths.. but there is seriously some funny shit in here.

I saw GM typed way too many times not to restate the obvious.

-We do not answer to you.
-Player punishments are none of your concern.
-If you petition about someone else's punishment, don't expect us to respond.

It is fucking hilarious for anyone to believe we care enough about in-game controversy to be corrupt... LOL. Stop and think for a second.. about how we *really* do not care, and you will have arrived at the truth (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/rsdkombo.jpeg).

I thought I originally favored IB, then it switched to Transcendance, or is it back to IB now? Will Divinity get a shot at the corruption title? I don't read enough of the soap opera digest to keep track of who I'm supposed to be corrupt with.

You have created your own drama.. and you can't deal with each other. It's very funny from my perspective.

I know its been that way since the dawn of EQ. Players get upset and look to the sky and say.. "oh no, I can't fathom not knowing the reasoning behind everything, let us blame the gods."

I read all the posts up to this point, and some of it is right. Most of it is wrong. There's nothing we can say that will stop you from continuing on, so I just wanted to throw some truth on this reality tv daytime judge show drama bullshit.

As long as there are no non-consensual personal attacks, or ANY flaming of the staff, please continue.

Rallos Zek fills us with RAGE!

President
03-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Really didn't think GM's could see a random spawn timer, crazy, guess I'm wrong. Either way, I don't think ShowEQ can tell (at least when I looked at it 9 years ago all I believe it could do was tell you everything about whatever zone your character was in, IE, where the mobs were, LOCs, etc).

Virtuosos
03-02-2010, 07:10 PM
We can.

for some reason, that other bash reference + your post reminded me of this

<Stormrider> I should bomb something
<Stormrider> ...and it's off the cuff remarks like that that are the reason I don't log chats
<Stormrider> Just in case the FBI ever needs anything on me
<Elzie_Ann> I'm sure they can just get it from someone who DOES log chats.
*** FBI has joined #gamecubecafe
<FBI> We saw it anyway.
*** FBI has quit IRC (Quit:

Rogean
03-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Bash.org is the win.

Sloth
03-02-2010, 07:37 PM
I think you should read that quote yourself there bro. You are sitting here complaining about shit that you don't even know anything about. Your camp seems to have a severe lack of understanding of how the system works.

I have a few comments to make but I am really not going to respond again, so I start off with that disclaimer.

1. It honestly makes me laugh that in the first post that we, the development and GM team, are instantly accused of GM-favoritism towards Divinity (?). Seriously folks. Last week IB was on a complete tear claiming our favoritism towards Trans. So I guess by about this time next week it will be IB's turn for the favortism? /laugh .

Seriously folks please step back here and use some logic. Every one of these disputes has two opinions. In the end one of these opinions will be at least somewhat validated. This leaves the people of the other opinion as sad kittens. These sad kittens then come to the forums for a few days bitching and complaining about the way things are handled.

2. Short comment on this event in particular.

Members of Transcendence, Divinity and IB all confirmed that Trans was the first guild in the zone. No one has disputed that fact. Just because you are the first in the zone does not constitute you to get that raid target. If you are actively working towards that raid target, and another guild enters the zone and wishes to also engage that target, then the SECOND guild is to call a 30 minute timer on the first guild. This means that the secondary guild has 30 minutes to engage the raid target (Use some common sense here folks).

Here lies the problem with this individual situation. You do NOT get 30 minutes to kill the target. If you attempt to engage the target, or even engage creatures on the way to the target, and have a significant portion of your raid group die and forces you to stop and rez yourselves and recover, you lose your attempt. Consider your attempt null and void. Obviously deaths happen. I am not sitting here saying that if any raid member dies, they instantly lose their right to a target. I am saying that if you lose a significant portion of your raid and you are forced to completely halt your progress to the encounter to try and rez the majority of your guild, then you should consider yourself susceptible to a guild passing you.

This is the case that happened with Trans. We had members of Transcendence admitting to wiping in the process to Maestro. Under the rules of the rotation it would fall into this category:

Your raid failed on the way to your encounter. Which meaning effectively you lost your chance at the mob. There was a mutual understanding between Divinity and IB that Divinity was there first. Since you guys wiped in the process of reaching Maestro, Divinity effectively deserved the legal right to leapfrog you guys.

3. Learn the fucking rules. Seriously.

I keep seeing this stated over and over that "Transcendence called their 30 minute time to reserve the right to engage Maestro!" This is not how it works. It is pretty clearly laid out in the rules so I am going to quote the relevant portions below:

It seems pretty clear to be. If your own force arrives at a target that is already occupied by another guild, you are required to give them a 30-minute warning to ENGAGE the creature. They get one shot. If they fail (as in completely wipe/camp) then you are free to engage before the 30 minute timer is up as seen in:

The rules seem pretty cut and dry to me. But maybe that is because I was the one who wrote it up. If it will help to have a meeting with a member from each of the raiding guilds (or any other guild who desires to raid) to go over the rules and make sure people understand their rights. By all means contact myself and we can discuss it on IRC sometime.

3. As far as consistency with punishment goes: Every situation is an individual situation.

Since all the details have been made public in this thread by others (including the suspended player) I don't mind discussing the details of why a decision such as that is made.

-It is a raid target.
-It is a contested raid target.
-It was ninja-looted by a guild who had no right to the target.
-It was an attempt to take matters into their own hands to decide that if they didn't get the loot; no one did.

It was just a really stupid move, with an extreme malice intent. They were suspended (not perma-banned) for these reasons.

Every situation will be handled individually and have a lot of factors involved in the process. But like Rogean said: You DON'T know all the details, so don't act like you do. People make assumptions and then threads like these pop up.

So anyways that is all I really have to say. I am sure the flames will continue and the bitching will live on forever, but peace folks. See you in about 4 days when we re-hash the same bitching with a different guild being "victimized."

PS: Maestro. You guys are fighting over Maestro. Srsly?
game over stop bitching imo

yaaaflow
03-02-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm so glad to hear this is the end of the trannies calling the clock on themselves and pretending that is a valid interpretation of the rules.

Kaleadar
03-02-2010, 07:46 PM
I personally would like to see a thread reach the number of pages as the following...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157914&page=1272

im running out of reading material!

Virtuosos
03-02-2010, 07:56 PM
i could direct you to another 15 page long thread full of rage over my warhammer guild :p

Kaleadar
03-02-2010, 08:03 PM
not sure where you got 15 pages from 1272... but ya!

Virtuosos
03-02-2010, 08:13 PM
well i dont have a 1k thread to link, figure i would stick with what was relavent to this thread =p (15 pages of flame) :$

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315548

btw, if you want more of stupid shit like that, just do a search for posts by Ring or any post by a kid named majorin :p

Vonyor
03-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Thats right, you were not there Otto, and Divinity was the first to fountain area pulling from around the fountain. once again, as previously stated, there is no constituted pulling area for Maestro of Rankor, and this remains to be vague.

I like how IB has confessed to knowing this and yet hasn't bothered to explain why they KSed it from Divinity.

Taluvill that day has been talked about many times. The morning that happened a post was made saying that the rotation was being lifted with the Hate patch. A patch was made that day. All the raid mobs were popped when we logged in.

Is it really that hard to figure out why we decided to kill the raid mobs?

edit: oh, and if its not incredibly obvious, the patch that happened that day WAS the hate patch.

You are ignoring all the facts. Like everyone was told multiple times before that patches are not supposed to respawn the raid mobs. But somehow without knowing they would all be spawned IB managed to amass their entire raid force in the middle of the day and take them all out.

Tin foil hats are funny

It is too bad you aren't the guild leader and you can't possible kick or at least discipline members you know are cheating. Oh wait, you are.

It goes for half your original guild. You guys take credit for raid kills you were only able to do with a hacked main tank and cleric. Both of which have been banned after you got your titles.

I like how everyone accuses Trans of QQing. I didn't realizing like we were pretending IB spamming the forums about rotation isnt the entire reason the rant and flames section was created to begin with.

A rotation that was enforced because of IB claiming it was legit to train, leapfrog, and KS raid mobs all at once. Which is how they almost all got banned.

karsten
03-02-2010, 08:35 PM
howabout next raid we just get you into the xp group and turn on auto-split for you there vonyor old pal, so you don't ragequit

yaaaflow
03-02-2010, 08:45 PM
I like how IB has confessed to knowing this and yet hasn't bothered to explain why they KSed it from Divinity.

Are you trying to say that IB was out of line for engaging a mob that transcendence was actively breaking the rules in an attempt to steal from divinity? If divinity had a problem with IB's help you'd think they would be kind of mad at us in this thread am i right?

shit from months ago

Tell me more about your opinions on things that happened months ago!

Vonyor
03-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Because events that happened in the past have no consequence today. That's why we play a version of a game from 10 years ago, talk about ex gf's bf's and 9/11 isnt the reason we have homeland security today.

If you are going to troll try a little harder and dont say things that instantly make you a hypocrite.

yaaaflow
03-02-2010, 09:06 PM
What does this have to do with 9/11 bro?

CAZIC THULE 2/27/10 NEVER FORGET

edit: tell me more about hypocrisy.

Vonyor
03-02-2010, 09:11 PM
So, you felt offended by what I said, so you make a completely irrational argument rather then bring up something relevant simply so you can get the last word? nice.

IB's incessant trolling doesn't ruin anyone's image except their own. People only pretend to agree with you in hopes of getting into your zerg inviting guild. Gotta replace all your banned members somehow I guess.

yaaaflow
03-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Dude you totally ignored the portion of my post where I responded to you on the recent issues, and latched onto my brushing off of the shit that we have all discussed 100 times.

If you want a real response, here you go: Explain to me how your post about IB KSing divinity makes any goddamn sense whatsoever please.

Pheer
03-02-2010, 09:19 PM
So, you felt offended by what I said, so you make a completely irrational argument rather then bring up something relevant simply so you can get the last word? nice.

IB's incessant trolling doesn't ruin anyone's image except their own. People only pretend to agree with you in hopes of getting into your zerg inviting guild. Gotta replace all your banned members somehow I guess.

You do realize your guild started out by inviting anyone that wanted to join practically?

All our banned members? Please list out this apparently massive list of people from IB that have been banned.

You dont just have a sandy vagina, you seriously have an entire beach up there. I can understand the frustration though, if my guild was regularly wiping to trash in both hate and fear I'd be kind of crabby (lol no pun intended) too.

Vonyor
03-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Explain to me how your post about IB KSing divinity makes any goddamn sense whatsoever please.

Here is a quote from your guild leader

Don't forget Divinity was the first to the area in front of maestro area and pulling the trash in the way of him.

I wasn't even there know whats going on rofl

This being said, why did IB engage maestro before Divinity?

You dont just have a sandy vagina, you seriously have an entire beach up there. I can understand the frustration though, if my guild was regularly wiping to trash in both hate and fear I'd be kind of crabby (lol no pun intended) too.

Yay, personal insults. Too bad I have never seen my guild wipe to fear or hate trash, even after you trained us.

Do you practice your personal insults? I like how IB backs their members 100% until those members disband (Goobles, penoy) and let everyone know what IB is really like. I've seen how you turn agaisnt them instantly, have to tarnish their reps before they can tarnish yours, right?

President
03-02-2010, 10:27 PM
I like how you are trying to act intelligent Vonyar... But nothing you have said so far is relevant in any way.

If IB had truly attempted to KS Divinity (like Trans did) then there would be Divinity members here saying both of the guilds were at fault. What are all the Divinity members doing? Saying Trans was at fault. Which, by the way, is what the GM's also discovered.

And your calling other people Trolls? Please.

Vonyor
03-02-2010, 10:35 PM
I wasn't there. There is a reason why I was ASKING.

As it has also already been stated, we are talking about after Transcendence wiped and returned to hate. An attempt which occured before Divinity showed up in hate.

The GMs discovered it was Trans' fault? Out of all the things to just make up why would you do it where the gms have already posted and not said anything even remotely like that. You are in your own universe aren't you?

President
03-02-2010, 10:37 PM
I wasn't there. There is a reason why I was ASKING.

As it has also already been stated, we are talking about after Transcendence wiped and returned to hate. An attempt which occured before Divinity showed up in hate.

The GMs discovered it was Trans' fault? Out of all the things to just make up why would you do it where the gms have already posted and not said anything even remotely like that. You are in your own universe aren't you?

Dude, you really need to go read through this entire thread, you are starting to embarrass yourself.

Pheer
03-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Here is a quote from your guild leader

This being said, why did IB engage maestro before Divinity?

Probably because transcendence was bumrushing the mob too and we wanted to make sure divinity got the loot?

Yay, personal insults. Too bad I have never seen my guild wipe to fear or hate trash, even after you trained us.

Its happened plenty, just ask your pals rallyd or mythoxxus.

Do you practice your personal insults? I like how IB backs their members 100% until those members disband (Goobles, penoy) and let everyone what IB is really like. I've seen how you turn agaisnt them instantly, have to tarnish their reps before they can tarnish yours, right?

Are you retarded? Both goobles and penoy started shit talking about IB after they left the guild. Stop making everyone but IB out to be victims.

yaaaflow
03-02-2010, 10:38 PM
So is your position that Transcendence zoned in, wiped to trash mobs, recovered and had 15 people in zone ALL BEFORE divinity ever had 15 people in zone?

Rogean
03-02-2010, 10:43 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/my_dad_can_beat_up_your_dad_tshirt-p235045262813870495q6v8_400.jpg

Otto
03-02-2010, 10:44 PM

But somehow without knowing they would all be spawned IB managed to amass their entire raid force in the middle of the day and take them all out.

It is too bad you aren't the guild leader and you can't possible kick or at least discipline members you know are cheating. Oh wait, you are.

You guys take credit for raid kills you were only able to do with a hacked main tank and cleric. Both of which have been banned after you got your titles.

I like how IB backs their members 100% until those members disband (Goobles, penoy) and let everyone know what IB is really like. I've seen how you turn against them instantly, have to tarnish their reps before they can tarnish yours, right?

1st, that was already explained. We teamed up with divinity to get them their kill since Trans was about to KS it from them. We were then locking corpse for their monks when Taluvill ninja looted and destroyed the masks.

2nd, amassing any dedicated raid force is extremely easy. Sorry it isn't that way for you guys, but that is the difference from dedicated players and average players.

3rd, I am not the guild leader, sorry pal. Though I may have been for some time, I do believe disciplining individuals by reporting them to the authorities is one of the most extreme forms of punishment. For example, if a student were to get in a fight with another student in the school, would the teacher instantly call the police? I think not. I believe my method of dealing with the situation that arose with specific individuals was the best way of dealing with it. Clearly you don't, and that's fine. Can't have everyone believing and agreeing on everything.

4th, Draum wasn't our main tank. Sure that was an unfortunate situation, but no one was aware of it. Once we had heard the news (thanks to Xzerion and a few members asking the lead GMs to do some detective work) they were removed from the guild, then the server. When they left, there was a big 'what to do' about the server first titles. Fortunately, it never amounted to anything because we ended up killing Naggy again first try the next week he spawned and just re-earned the titles.

5th, Goobles was kicked, Penoy was a total douche from day one (thanks for the riptide spear bro). I was lobbying for Penoy's removal from IB a week after we formed. It was for good reason. No one but me seemed to enjoy Gooble's antics, and Penoy was a selfish, loot and scooting, two-faced, lying and slandering sack of shit. Anything to get back at the people who called you out and made you look a fool, eh penoy?

Someone earlier asked about specific people I've reported. Draum, Cohort, Burple, Tiki, some cleric from the earliest days of launch, and at least 4 different people who I was suspicious of two boxing. I talked to each of those individuals and told them to their face what I was going to do before I did it as well. 5 of those people are no longer on the server. At least, they aren't on those characters. I don't know if they are on other characters and I don't really care if they are. If they continue to use 3rd party programs they will be caught and dealt with, or at the very least reported if I see evidence of those programs being used.

I really don't understand how this 'zomg IB favoritism and hacking and abusing server blah blah' continues to exist. There is absolutely 0 evidence and yet it feels like a witch hunt with Trans being the religious fanatics and IB being the poor individuals who are warlocks and witches.

Open your damn eyes

President
03-02-2010, 10:44 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/my_dad_can_beat_up_your_dad_tshirt-p235045262813870495q6v8_400.jpg

Man stop trolling brah, your such a troll!

President
03-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Rogean ignores me on AIM now =( sad panda

Otto
03-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Rogean ignores me on AIM now =( sad panda

If you get close to friend status with Rogean he starts to distance himself as to not show favoritism.

That or I just got REALLY annoying.

President
03-02-2010, 11:09 PM
If you get close to friend status with Rogean he starts to distance himself as to not show favoritism.

That or I just got REALLY annoying.

I have a feeling he gets about 50 AIM's every time the server takes a hit. I only talked to him once around DDoS when he was moving the server providers, ignored since!

Hasbinbad
03-02-2010, 11:25 PM
(thanks for the riptide spear bro)
I was _SO_ jealous of your Penoy favoritism!! That and http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=1537 !!

Daydrem
03-02-2010, 11:41 PM
FINALLY! I finally reached the end of this thread.. for now Im sure. wtf is wrong with all you people? rofl. I was on page 14 and thought 15 was the end but no, there was page 16 and 17...

I have been doing real life stuff this past week and hit up the forums to see whats been going on. Its like I missed an entire season of the young and the restless... why do they even make soap operas?

Oh yeah cause there are those of us out there who cant just have fun, follow the rules and live with some things not going in our favor. Divinity is obviously sleeping with IB AND the GMs from what I read. IB and Trans might have been lovers once but then Trans realized that IB didn't love them but loved a dragon instead, or was that CT.. then someone in IB had re-constructive surgery and the leaders of IB may or may not know they are the bad guy from past episodes. Trans just wants us all to know the conspiracy theory and that the truth is out there. Someone call Mulder cause he needs a guest star appearance on our "As the server turns"!

Oh P99, how I missed you all.

Daydrem
03-02-2010, 11:43 PM
and you realize this thread is about to break 5000 views.. its sweeps week people! put on your game faces!

Vonyor
03-02-2010, 11:43 PM
I like how you are trying to act intelligent Vonyar...

okay...lol. It isn't like I expected anything from rants and flames but thanks for trying I guess?

More seriously though. Thankyou otto for not adding more gasoline to the flames unlike most everyone. Are you still an officer in IB?

Otto
03-02-2010, 11:52 PM
More seriously though. Thankyou otto for not adding more gasoline to the flames unlike most everyone. Are you still an officer in IB?

Honorary one I spose. I'm mostly MIA until I'm done teaching on april 28th... 29th?

Fuck. Why is that so far away?

Hasbinbad
03-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Someone call Mulder cause he needs a guest star appearance on our "As the server turns"!
"The Young & The Raidless"

Glitch
03-03-2010, 12:34 AM
Vonyar

ahahah I like it better.

EDIT: /petiton please change Vonyor's name to Vonyar.
or I'm just going to call him that forever.

IBrulez
03-03-2010, 12:59 AM
You mean the corrupt greedy fat cats won again? Wow, didn't see that comming. Not anything in history ever indicated such an outcome.

karsten
03-03-2010, 01:28 AM
if divinity are corrupt, greedy fatcats, then yes penoy, they won again

vonYARRRRRRRRRRRR i'm laughing at you for a lot of reasons that many other people see but you don't

Maximus
03-03-2010, 01:45 AM
You think the carpet pissers had something to do with this?

Was it a valued rug? was this rug of any value?

IBrulez
03-03-2010, 01:52 AM
who's talking about divinity? stop straying from the truth penoy. ib wins again because we rule and you don't ha! told you they love us more.

Astragoth
03-03-2010, 01:59 AM
Man I love the server....

Not only is the server oldschool, The drama is very 1999 as well!!!

Highly enjoyable read, thx everybody for the entertainment

:)

Glitch
03-03-2010, 02:00 AM
stop straying from the truth penoy.

OMG Karsten is Penoy? I knew it all along. :(

Obama
03-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Fantastic read, A+. My favorite post was when Wenai broke everything down on page 14, well done everyone, well done.

guineapig
03-03-2010, 02:12 AM
/em yawn

Taluvill
03-03-2010, 02:18 AM
One question i'd like to ask... How is the fountain considered a good pull spot for maestro? dont you need to be in the room by the throne to pull and kill him to avert his ae's? Or on the other side of the wall, that cubby works well too.

So shouldnt the guild who was in the room first get the rights to the mob and get the firs 30 minutes called on them, not the guild who was at the fountain?

just checking for future raids there.

guineapig
03-03-2010, 02:20 AM
AoE spells are no longer LoS. This was fixed last patch.

Raid mobs are all version 2.0 now and much more challenging. You can't simply use a wall for cover.

At least that's what the patch notes will tell you.

karsten
03-03-2010, 02:21 AM
i remember one time when my guild was in the maestro room and mythoxxus takes a raid and literally puts it on the maestro piano and goes "if maestro pops we get him we were here first"

IBrulez
03-03-2010, 03:00 AM
i remember when penoy was kicked out of the guild and banned then made a new character named karsten and his true fruity rainbow colors shine bright throughout norrath

President
03-03-2010, 03:21 AM
Lol, awesome, I attempted to insult Vonyor's intelligence and misspelled his name in the same sentence.

Abacab
03-03-2010, 05:02 AM
i remember one time when my guild was in the maestro room and mythoxxus takes a raid and literally puts it on the maestro piano and goes "if maestro pops we get him we were here first"

Did they play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se9rfWucgeY

TheDudeAbides
03-03-2010, 07:48 AM
Was it a valued rug? was this rug of any value?

It really tied the room together

Ghesta
03-03-2010, 08:01 AM
What did Walter?

guineapig
03-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Shut the fuck up Donny, you're out of your element!

Soulfighter
03-03-2010, 08:48 AM
huh 11 more pages since my last post, definitly tl;dr

i'm l33t , IB are QQers.

your turn.

razorz
03-03-2010, 09:49 AM
So I guess the real fucking question here is, when will there be a P99-Con so some asses can be whooped? This all can be settled with a good ol' fashion beat down.

Aeolwind
03-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Not a half bad idea....

Trimm
03-03-2010, 11:03 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Vvahwo9bWz0/SmqJZB9xQNI/AAAAAAAACgI/fmhlP2ndV9M/s400/the_big_lebowski32.jpg

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!

Muerte
03-03-2010, 11:05 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Vvahwo9bWz0/SmqJZB9xQNI/AAAAAAAACgI/fmhlP2ndV9M/s400/the_big_lebowski32.jpg

Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!

That is a great movie!

Maximus
03-03-2010, 11:35 AM

WE? What the fuck we!

razorz
03-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Just stop.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq124/cheeseeatingsurrendermonkey/fat-ass.jpg

r0gue6
03-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Just stop.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq124/cheeseeatingsurrendermonkey/fat-ass.jpg

It's a shop, I can tell by the pixels, and I've seen a few in my day.

Hasbinbad
03-03-2010, 03:04 PM
It's a shop, I can tell by the pixels, and I've seen a few in my day.
YOU'RE RUINING MY IMMERSION!!

whitebandit
03-03-2010, 03:48 PM

i cant bring myself to even try to read this incoherent rambling... sorry.. well not really

Yoite
03-03-2010, 05:55 PM
And i said HEY YA YA YA YA, HEY YA YA, and i said HEY, WHATS GOING ON?!?

Jify
03-03-2010, 11:06 PM
And i said HEY YA YA YA YA, HEY YA YA, and i said HEY, WHATS GOING ON?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q&feature=fvst

Ghesta
03-04-2010, 12:14 AM
I'll see your nonsensical song and raise you a
http://getonmyhorse.com/
(NSFW-ish)

Soulfighter
03-04-2010, 12:01 PM
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Owls/

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/crabs/

My two favorites mr weebls animation along with look at my horse

razorz