PDA

View Full Version : AE Rain trying to hit groups pets

DisbeAsos
11-11-2020, 04:51 PM
Grouped with an Ench and Shm in DL and when using Tears of Druzzil it is attempted to hit groups pets as well which is preventing it from raining 4 waves on the mob. 1 pet is Ench charmed pet and other is shammy dog.

Baler
11-11-2020, 04:53 PM
During the p99 timeline rain spells hit any target in range. It doesn't only apply to the target.

Since you can't damage player pets with harmful spells, they take no damage but also waste that hit.

DisbeAsos
11-11-2020, 04:56 PM
Also just tried with only 1 of the pets on the mob, tried both ench charmed mob separately and shammy pet separately and both try to eat waves on the rain preventing it from landing 4 times.

DisbeAsos
11-11-2020, 04:57 PM
No shit? Even players themselves? Man i dont remember that from 20 years ago but i know youre on top of this stuff. Was it "corrected" at any point?

Baler
11-11-2020, 05:01 PM
No shit? Even players themselves? Man i dont remember that from 20 years ago but i know youre on top of this stuff. Was it "corrected" at any point?

It was changed in Luclin or PoP.

Sabin76
11-11-2020, 05:18 PM

I actual DO recall this. I was in Lavastorm and was either trying column of fire or rain of blades. I couldn't figure out what the hell was hitting me and my pet at first and once I figured it out I never mem'd a rain spell again...

DisbeAsos
11-11-2020, 05:36 PM
It was always able to hit the caster, i guess i just dont remember it tryin to hit others, oh well.