PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Post Election MEGAthread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

galach
11-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Fox, ABC, CNN, AP all called for Joe Biden.

Please remember to follow the forum rules.

locked pre-election thread here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=369273

Baler
11-07-2020, 12:56 PM
First

Fame
11-07-2020, 12:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ir30hAS.jpg

Some of us are honor bound and not allowed to post here.

peterpal
11-07-2020, 01:00 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325099845045071873

bubur
11-07-2020, 01:00 PM
it's clearly already going to recounts and the courts

i think we all already know the answer to this question, at least for the next 2 months

/thread, thanks for contributing

BiG SiP
11-07-2020, 01:02 PM
:p

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 01:04 PM
I don't believe the recounts will favor Trump, but in maybe one single state. It's possible Georgia could flip flop. It's possible NC could flip to Biden after recounts and courts. Or come like right back within 1 vote or something silly. Like we saw in a previous election where these shenanigan's were pulled. Margins may decrease in the states were Biden had a bigger lead. But he'll still win the electoral votes.

I do not believe the legal effort Trump is putting forth to 'fight voter fraud' is genuine, well funded, and going to work. It's going to funnel money away from worthy causes. Although Fighting Voter Fraud and Suppression is a genuine cause in itself. Is only going to make reasonable people think long and hard about it. And unreasonable people will go nuts and be angry. Unless he gets completely lucky and wins some crapshoot of a newbie lawyer just eager to make a name for themselves who could pull it off. Very unlikely. It won't favor him over all. Or the GOPs voting policies. This could be the work of the lluminati all along and this could be going to change voting forever in this country. I disagree with Trumps particular idea of or brand of justice. Or the lawyers he employs.

Both sides will be found to be dirty and all this will backfire spectacularly for Trumps. I wish he would just graciously admit that the country is not unanimously behind him. And not ask people lay down their lives to defend him.

Either way, it's not worth it to kill people over a Biden presidency. Not when the republicans still hold a great deal of power and RESPONSABILITY.

Ripqozko
11-07-2020, 01:10 PM
Ehh it is what it is, 4 years of nothing and Dow dropping in value. See you in 2024

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 01:13 PM
Also no Bush option tsk tsk.

Woke Locc
11-07-2020, 01:14 PM
All hail King Biden the Baffled! 👑

Baler
11-07-2020, 01:16 PM
Trump is set for the rest of his life and still has a large following.
He won technically.

He's also living Rent Free in most of America.

ps. voted yes in poll

BiG SiP
11-07-2020, 01:16 PM
cope

peterpal
11-07-2020, 01:19 PM
Trump is set for the rest of his life and still has a large following.
He won technically.

He's also living Rent Free in most of America.

ps. voted yes in poll

Yea, he used his presidency to line his and his families pockets. Letting foreign leaders stay at his hotels/Maga-lardo paid by the tax payers.

Now he's going to make his own propaganda news network to radicalize more right wingers.

Baler
11-07-2020, 01:21 PM
Yea, he used his presidency to line his and his families pockets.

You're right, biden did well for himself. He's ready for round two now.

bubur
11-07-2020, 01:34 PM
can’t wait for covid and all the racism to go away now that we have real leadership!

rite guys? :D

TheBardo
11-07-2020, 01:42 PM
lol bubur stop being a salty little bitch

bubur
11-07-2020, 01:53 PM
let me cope n seethe in peace, i stop for no man

beargryllz
11-07-2020, 01:59 PM
George Bush voted for Biden

Baler
11-07-2020, 02:01 PM
George Bush voted for Biden
All happy and smiling together. :confused:

https://i.imgur.com/EruWqDp.png

(trump is taking the photo, he takes the best photos (not my joke))

douglas1999
11-07-2020, 02:06 PM
I don't really care that trump lost, but I'm hardly excited biden won. He's a generic establishment zombie person who hasn't done anything noteworthy in washington in a literal half century, and kamala harris is a terrible human being in her own right, she actually gives trump a run for his money in that department with some of the shit she pulled as a prosecutor.

The terrible left memes are already coming in droves. Every one is literally an image version of when somebody says "you triggered?" to a conservative when they are mad about something, not understanding where that term came from and why. Super unfunny, I know they can do better.

It's also noteworthy that in 2016 when trump won, the paranoid conspiracies about how he colluded with russia went on for three years and were thoroughly investigated and nothing was found, wasting everyone's time. In 2020 when trump loses and wants to maybe investigate potential voter fraud (dead people voting, votes coming in past the deadline or being backdated by the usps, tallying software flipping votes) suddenly elections are totally secure and immune to any sort of interference. The double standard is sort of glaring. I personally don't think much will come of the voter fraud stuff even if they do investigate it, you would assume joe biden would be inviting an investigation just to get the trump people to shut up about it once and for all. Maybe he will?

Fame
11-07-2020, 02:16 PM
Pretending not to care about the election is about to be as common as announcing without being prompted that you are not afraid of a virus. lol

bubur
11-07-2020, 02:16 PM
red team bad blue team good

if u don’t think it’s funny ur just dead inside

peterpal
11-07-2020, 02:31 PM
Kind of weird how the only proven voter fraud so far has been done and self-admitted by the GOP (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ca-gop-ballot-drop-boxes/) and Trump's only rebuttal was "but they're cheating as well!!!"

White_knight
11-07-2020, 02:34 PM
Haha still amazes me people voted for that geratric - hopefully his bumbling around will create alot of meme's. Biden is 100pct a puppet to his party, atleast Mr Trump was his own man.

Let's all carry Trump out on his shield - fought the good fight for the 'Merica people against career politicians, the media, big tech, Hollywood, crazy lefties, social media and big business. Guess 'Merican's forget real quickly and think the grass will be greener on the other side with more Obama-style leadership (aka China wins, but hay you get Biden's warm smile on the T.V. at night).

R.I.P. Mr Trump, thank you for 4 years of the most exciting politics, and for constantly rustling the fuck out of people especially crying liberal Democrat's.

The world knows you were screwed over in the election but that's the way the cookie crumbles in the savage arena that is politics.

o7

God Bless.

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 02:34 PM
I post here because as right or wrong as you all are I enjoy your thoughts. But I genuinely got bigger problems or better things and goals beyond whom is president and why people want to fight over this stuff like I thought I was so special for years ago.

I'm glad that things are moving along.

Ripqozko
11-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Least we got the justices in , time to get rid of roe vs wade . C u real soon

Baler
11-07-2020, 02:46 PM
First Woman Vice President btw, that's cool.

We all better start praying that biden can make it 4 years. I don't think she's qualified for president.
And I hope other world leaders aren't sexist.

White_knight
11-07-2020, 02:46 PM
The terrible left memes are already coming in droves. Every one is literally an image version of when somebody says "you triggered?" to a conservative when they are mad about something, not understanding where that term came from and why. Super unfunny, I know they can do better.

Haha agreed. I seen some good ones but mostly pretty trash. Guess after 4 years of getting owned by meme's they clearly think the crying Maga hat wearing dude is the best meme.

Clearly shows what meme's butt hurt them the most hahaha

peterpal
11-07-2020, 02:47 PM
The world knows you were screwed over in the election

https://i.imgur.com/AT1o13u.jpg

Not sure if I should take your illusion but the world is currently holding their sides laughing at Trump's embarrassing delusion and I'm not even liking Biden myself.

White_knight
11-07-2020, 02:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AT1o13u.jpg

Not sure if I should take your illusion but the world is currently holding their sides laughing at Trump's embarrassing delusion and I'm not even liking Biden myself.

Yes, a poll...similar to CNN polls showing Biden winning by 15 pts in all states.

Also looks like they went to 1 city in each country and asked 1,000 people each (usually at campus') to get data like that.

In the real world, adults, with jobs, and lives, most people either for Biden or Trump all agree something was suss about that election.

Jibartik
11-07-2020, 02:52 PM
I’m not gonna say I’m a conspiracy theorist but why is it associated press gets to just call the election on a Saturday morning?

This system is such a messy mess.

Woke Locc
11-07-2020, 02:52 PM
First Woman Vice President btw, that's cool.

I don't think she's qualified for president.
And I hope other world leaders aren't sexist.

We can achieve a cultural victory by forcing the leaders of Islamic countries to meet with her(Joe is busy napping) to make deals with us.

Or are you tired of winning?

bubur
11-07-2020, 02:54 PM
i wonder wut policies we're gonna get now, it's gonna be like opening a mystery box

any biden bros want to come down and explain to us little guys what to expect? what are you most looking forward to in a biden presidency?

Jibartik
11-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Pretending not to care about the election is about to be as common as announcing without being prompted that you are not afraid of a virus. lol

lol

i wonder wut policies we're gonna get now, it's gonna be like opening a mystery box

I don’t know maybe like stimulus checks or some type of mandatory shut down?

I can’t imagine that police reform isn’t on the top of the list after 100 days of riots.

But the truth is we all know that in four years literally nothing is going to have changed at all, and Trump will run and we will be exactly where we are yesterday, again.

I’m really excited about this election though because it’s like the winners made a lot of like really confident promises that you could just fix a lot of crazy problems and nobody really offered any solutions or pathways to those solutions so it’s going to be a wild couple of years I think lol

Baler
11-07-2020, 02:57 PM
We can achieve a cultural victory by forcing the leaders of Islamic countries to meet with her(Joe is busy napping) to make deals with us.

I'd love to see a video of Kamala giving islamic leaders some of her notorious sass. lol :rolleyes:

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 03:00 PM
rated this thread 3 stars before galach needs to lock his own thread

Jibartik
11-07-2020, 03:01 PM
I Imagine in two years the White House is still talking about Trump.

peterpal
11-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Yes, a poll...similar to CNN polls showing Biden winning by 15 pts in all states.

Admittedly that isn't the biggest data size, but I think you underestimate how much the rest of the world sees him as the narcissistic whiny child that he is. The only people that think favorably of Trump in Europe are 5G scare, Bill Gates conspiracy theorists.

White_knight
11-07-2020, 03:12 PM
Admittedly that isn't the biggest data size, but I think you underestimate how much the rest of the world sees him as the narcissistic whiny child that he is. The only people that think favorably of Trump in Europe are 5G scare, Bill Gates conspiracy theorists.

Europe's more liberal anyhow, so even if outside your circle of influence this was true, it's always going to go back to the liberal mindset of European's...well except the eastern side of Europe lol. (Ask France how liberal mindsets are working out for them lol)

Here in Australia alot of people had favorable opinions of Trump, but that's because we like straight shooters.
(Even with Rupert Murdochs media blasting anti Trump agenda's)

Jibartik
11-07-2020, 03:15 PM
I have a new prediction in a wild turn of events Trump wins the lawsuit and ends up being rewarded for damages, unilateral ownership of the land the United States of America sits on.

This guys been practicing the courtroom backflip his whole life for this one big show.

edit: watching some TV they keep talking about how divided the nation is.

But based on the way I have seen the, quote, "deplorables" have been this last week, I have seen nothing but empathetic conversation between both parties.

Idk what the real world is like out there, but the lack of riots, conflict, etc, idk... maybe it's not that different than our virtual one here.

Maybe we are wont to continue to suffer from the same division after all!

Just trying to be hopeful is all lol Im sure we go back to calling eachother murders and communists soon, but I have had a taste of the non divided US this week here, and I enjoyed it bigly!

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 04:06 PM
I have a new prediction in a wild turn of events Trump wins the lawsuit and ends up being rewarded for damages, unilateral ownership of the land the United States of America sits on.

This guys been practicing the courtroom backflip his whole life for this one big show.

edit: watching some TV they keep talking about how divided the nation is.

But based on the way I have seen the, quote, "deplorables" have been this last week, I have seen nothing but empathetic conversation between both parties.

Idk what the real world is like out there, but the lack of riots, conflict, etc, idk... maybe it's not that different than our virtual one here.

Maybe we are wont to continue to suffer from the same division after all!

Just trying to be hopeful is all lol Im sure we go back to calling eachother murders and communists soon, but I have had a taste of the non divided US this week here, and I enjoyed it bigly!

just gaslighting you so when you feel upset i can call you a bad person later

Jibartik
11-07-2020, 04:34 PM
We have a window of maybe 72 more hours where we can all revel in the silence of this hurricane eye, so im just trying to enjoy it haha

White_knight
11-07-2020, 04:37 PM
So quick question:

Are Republican's burning cities down with chants like "not my president", and are there women screaming at the president with their vaginas yet?

Asking for a friend.

Arvan
11-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Lots of salt here please continue!

Jauna
11-07-2020, 05:10 PM
didnt something happen between bush and gore like 20 years ago

White_knight
11-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Lol, new meme out.

"Biden Sniffs Victory"

Hahahhaha

feniin
11-07-2020, 05:26 PM
Europe's more liberal anyhow, so even if outside your circle of influence this was true, it's always going to go back to the liberal mindset of European's...well except the eastern side of Europe lol. (Ask France how liberal mindsets are working out for them lol)

Here in Australia alot of people had favorable opinions of Trump, but that's because we like straight shooters.
(Even with Rupert Murdochs media blasting anti Trump agenda's)

What sort of Australian spells favourable without the u?

Jibartik
11-07-2020, 05:59 PM
https://youtu.be/9QGQtJL7hSk

douglas1999
11-07-2020, 06:16 PM
Kind of weird how the only proven voter fraud so far has been done and self-admitted by the GOP (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ca-gop-ballot-drop-boxes/) and Trump's only rebuttal was "but they're cheating as well!!!"

Lol snopes. Yeah, I'm sure snopes is run by 100% unbiased robots, and not humans. They set up their own drop off boxes, admitted that they did, and that equals "proven voter fraud"? No, it would be voter fraud if you can prove they tampered with or altered the contents of the ballots they received. This is irrelevant tit for tat until you can prove actual manipulation occured.

I mean, why would they try to steal california of all states? It always, always, always goes heavily blue, that makes no sense at all even from a fraudster point of view; it would be glaringly obvious to try to flip an overwhelmingly blue state red by some kind of illegal means.

Again, biden should *invite* a thorough investigation, to confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that everything is square, which I think it most likely is. Trump did do this with the russia collusion allegations, he basically said "go ahead and investigate it all you want" and lots of people who hated him did investigate it, and couldn't produce any credible evidence.

Topgunben
11-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Lol. Biden sniffs victory.

theaetatus
11-07-2020, 06:30 PM
Trump did do this with the russia collusion allegations, he basically said "go ahead and investigate it all you want" and lots of people who hated him did investigate it, and couldn't produce any credible evidence.

Plenty of credible evidence was found, he just knew the Senate would let him off.

douglas1999
11-07-2020, 06:31 PM

I personally don't derive much meaning in my life from politics, so no I don't really care that trump loses. Every criticism of him comes down to character attacks, he's a baby and a narcissist and a bad bad man. Never specific critiques of economic or foreign policy, which is basically all I care about with a president. There's more to life than who the president is.

I don't like biden primarily because I have no idea at all what he actually proposes to do- specifically. The entire platform is vague and happy-sounding, as if he assumes most people are idiots who are satisfied with answers like "let's help the working class!". Thanks, generic politician #456627. And like I said before, I really really don't like kamala harris. Even the mega-left stephen colbert was like uhhhh you seem sort of duplicitous when he interviewed her.

douglas1999
11-07-2020, 06:34 PM
Plenty of credible evidence was found, he just knew the Senate would let him off.

"Speculative" doesn't mean "credible". When everyone and their mother hates a guy and desperately wants to depose him, the temptation toward believing paper thin allegations goes way up. Like I said, people who were actively rooting against him, and wanted to find that smoking gun, were never able to produce it. Plenty of republicans in the senate hate trump, you're looking at it in a typical black\white fashion.

feniin
11-07-2020, 06:36 PM
Douglas doesn't really like Trump but spent the last year defending him tooth and nail every single day.

peterpal
11-07-2020, 06:38 PM
No, it would be voter fraud if you can prove they tampered with or altered the contents of the ballots they received.

unauthorized ballot drop boxes are in violation of state law

Woke Locc
11-07-2020, 06:47 PM
I personally don't derive much meaning in my life from politics, so no I don't really care that trump loses. Every criticism of him comes down to character attacks, he's a baby and a narcissist and a bad bad man. Never specific critiques of economic or foreign policy, which is basically all I care about with a president. There's more to life than who the president is.

Isolationist+protectionist.

Boo this man.

peterpal
11-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Every criticism of him comes down to character attacks, he's a baby and a narcissist and a bad bad man.

That are just the reasons people are making fun of him.
The scary parts are his nationalist policies, anti-science stances and ruining foreign relations (except Saudi Arabia).

hobart
11-07-2020, 07:38 PM
Douglas doesn't really like Trump but spent the last year defending him tooth and nail every single day.

And saying things patently untrue. Like "all the attacks on him are personal and not about policy" despite the fact that was answered over and over and over again.

douglas1999
11-07-2020, 07:57 PM
Saying words ending in "ist" doesn't actually clarify what you mean, please clarify with specific details about exactly what he did poorly for the economy or foreign policy, that say, obama or bush or clinton didn't also do. I understand people have "answered" things, that doesn't mean they are good answers. They are responses, not necessarily answers.

Let me rephrase, hobart, not *all* the attacks are about his personal character, just the overwhelming majority. Meaning, it's a highschool-level popularity contest. Consider the "kids in cages" talking point. The cages were built under the previous administration, and they aren't cages at all. Illegal immigrants crossing the southern border are stopped and interrogated, because they are crossing illegally. If you are crossing the southern border illegally, it stands to reason you might be trying to hide something, since there is ample opportunity to cross legally. If border patrol encounters some adults and some children crossing illegally, it makes perfect sense to separate the children from the adults until it can be verified that the adults are actually their parents or at least legal guardians. This is to combat sex trafficking, and is a policy initially enacted under obama. But nobody seems to know or care about this, it just gets boiled down to "Trump hates mexican kids and separates them from their parents for fun cause he's evil and he is basically the emperor from star wars.". This is idiotic.

BarnabusCollins
11-07-2020, 07:58 PM
Teach your kids Mandarin.

White_knight
11-07-2020, 08:07 PM
The whole Russian interference thing is a joke to play on people's fears.

Anyone who actually things Russia is that invested in the USA is dumb as dog shit. Russia is doing Russia ATM.

This isn't the 1940s to 1980s anymore lol.

hobart
11-07-2020, 08:07 PM
Saying words ending in "ist" doesn't actually clarify what you mean, please clarify with specific details about exactly what he did poorly for the economy or foreign policy, that say, obama or bush or clinton didn't also do. I understand people have "answered" things, that doesn't mean they are good answers. They are responses, not necessarily answers.

Let me rephrase, hobart, not *all* the attacks are about his personal character, just the overwhelming majority. Meaning, it's a highschool-level popularity contest. Consider the "kids in cages" talking point. The cages were built under the previous administration, and they aren't cages at all. Illegal immigrants crossing the southern border are stopped and interrogated, because they are crossing illegally. If you are crossing the southern border illegally, it stands to reason you might be trying to hide something, since there is ample opportunity to cross legally. If border patrol encounters some adults and some children crossing illegally, it makes perfect sense to separate the children from the adults until it can be verified that the adults are actually their parents or at least legal guardians. This is to combat sex trafficking, and is a policy initially enacted under obama. But nobody seems to know or care about this, it just gets boiled down to "Trump hates mexican kids and separates them from their parents for fun cause he's evil and he is basically the emperor from star wars.". This is idiotic.

Personal character matters. He's the president for fuck's sake.

He is mentally, physically, ethically, morally, and intellectually unfit.

He has no policies or philosophy other than self-aggrandizement, re-election, and personal enrichment. So, what do you want to debate here?

You don't, for example, dissect the post hurricane response policy as it relates to Puerto Rico with someone who didn't know Puerto Rico was a part of the United States.

douglas1999
11-07-2020, 08:17 PM
Personal character matters. He's the president for fuck's sake.

He is mentally, physically, ethically, morally, and intellectually unfit.

He has no policies or philosophy other than self-aggrandizement, re-election, and personal enrichment. So, what do you want to debate here?

You don't, for example, dissect the post hurricane response policy as it relates to Puerto Rico with someone who didn't know Puerto Rico was a part of the United States.

You didn't actually address anything I said. I don't disagree with any of that, he is a big doofus and doesn't know what he's doing. My critique is of how he's perceived. When one points out that obama deported more people than trump, and was leading the administration that constructed the "cages" which are erroneously attributed to trump, nobody stops and goes "Oh, okay, guess I was wrong, he's not literally hitler". It's just kind of ignored.

There's no accountability in the zeitgeist for being wrong about trump. If something he's accused of turns out to be untrue, nobody admits they were wrong. People don't like boring details, they want easily digestible black and white, good VS evil nuggets of pseudo-information, and I think that's a horrible tendency given the role the US plays on the global stage.

hobart
11-07-2020, 08:31 PM
You didn't actually address anything I said. I don't disagree with any of that, he is a big doofus and doesn't know what he's doing. My critique is of how he's perceived. When one points out that obama deported more people than trump, and was leading the administration that constructed the "cages" which are erroneously attributed to trump, nobody stops and goes "Oh, okay, guess I was wrong, he's not literally hitler". It's just kind of ignored.

There's no accountability in the zeitgeist for being wrong about trump. If something he's accused of turns out to be untrue, nobody admits they were wrong. People don't like boring details, they want easily digestible black and white, good VS evil nuggets of pseudo-information, and I think that's a horrible tendency given the role the US plays on the global stage.

I addressed every point. Character criticism is warranted when your character makes you unfit.

Policy criticism is made to the point where a policy even exists, but there was no policy overall. There was no there there in most cases.

You're spot on about deportation and the separation occurring under Obama. When you ban/halt immigration from countries that have puppet regimes and offer a safe haven for terrorists, it's ok. When you call it a "muslim ban" you're telegraphing intent which is what the courts consistently ruled on. So he's either racist or incompetent -- take your pick.

White_knight
11-07-2020, 08:32 PM

Welcome to the social media generation, they can't digest anything that doesn't take 15 seconds or less to explain. Therefore in 15 seconds you have to make it black or white.

Go have a conversation with any youth of today, they either lean towards something or away something purely dictated to them by what they engage with on social media.

Jibartik
11-07-2020, 08:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mPIRrr5.png

getsome
11-07-2020, 08:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/R0o31s3.jpg

Ripqozko
11-07-2020, 08:52 PM

lol

Jibartik
11-07-2020, 09:10 PM

lol

Morton Jr
11-07-2020, 09:13 PM
Ehh it is what it is, 4 years of nothing and Dow dropping in value. See you in 2024

All the people who voted for biden have no money

Thats why they did this

peterpal
11-07-2020, 09:14 PM
Obama's deportation policies were part of compromising with an obstructionist senate and nevertheless no one should like him for that either. But Trump also didn't get rid of the cages plus he also separated kids from parents.

Morton Jr
11-07-2020, 09:21 PM
Ya that was ice and cbp he just sat at the white house / maralago and hung out and tweeted

cool to blame him tho

Kelika2
11-07-2020, 09:38 PM
"projected"
"probable"
"very possible"
"highly likely"
All those and more like that are always before "President Biden". May I ask where is the cold hard evidence that he won?

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 09:52 PM

I don't like biden primarily because I have no idea at all what he actually proposes to do- specifically. The entire platform is vague and happy-sounding, as if he assumes most people are idiots who are satisfied with answers like "let's help the working class!". Thanks, generic politician #456627. And like I said before, I really really don't like kamala harris. Even the mega-left stephen colbert was like uhhhh you seem sort of duplicitous when he interviewed her.

That is a pretty fair and balanced assessment guys. I agree. God only knows what silly democratic ideas Biden will try to implement.

Anyway if him and Harris is sworn in it'll be Harris's agenda and some bones thrown to the environmental movement. Who knows. It may not even be terrible. I'm really curious if they'll mention real reform for healthcare or just roll with a gutted ACA for 4 yrs then hand the reigns right back over to the Republicans and we just got this "boogeyman" cycle of Presidents-ys and then I die of old age.

FatherSioux
11-07-2020, 10:20 PM
This is a problem that I have had for a while but politics seems to bring it into focus every four years. Often I get quite concerned with things and I extrapolate and project the implications of them to be dramatic and far reaching. The reality is, that the number one, slam dunk driver for personal happiness is the decision I make in a day to day life.

My existing theory for why this occurs is that my job does not flex my cognitive muscles enough. So I'm left to try and flex and work them outside of that world. The unfortunate side effect of that is getting wrapped up in some polarizing discussions with no positive end. I'm starting a new job in a few weeks that I hope will allow me to utilize more of my big ass brain. I don't suspect it will flex it to the max but that's why I'm in school and hoping to find myself in a job that does take all of my flex power. Until then I'll be here dropping knowledge on the unwashed masses of p99 forums.

I really hope Trump doesn't drag this out with some malarkey though, that's not good for anyone.

imperiouskitten
11-07-2020, 10:24 PM
That is a pretty fair and balanced assessment guys. I agree. God only knows what silly democratic ideas Biden will try to implement.

Anyway if him and Harris is sworn in it'll be Harris's agenda and some bones thrown to the environmental movement. Who knows. It may not even be terrible. I'm really curious if they'll mention real reform for healthcare or just roll with a gutted ACA for 4 yrs then hand the reigns right back over to the Republicans and we just got this "boogeyman" cycle of Presidents-ys and then I die of old age.

They ran on very little. There's really no imperative to achieve any legislative objectives. A federal mask order is about the only thing. Harris doesn't have an agenda of her own, either; she's a total conformist corporocrat. It will be whatever the deepstate decides.

I honestly have very little notion what legislative objectives will be undertaken. He's a black box. $15 minimum wage is the only thing on my radar, but even that Biden has written on his platform -- while never mentioning out loud.

Biden's loss is a pretty devastating defeat for progressives in my view. Pulling to the center "worked"!: he won!! I think a populist republican party will be the one to bring UBI. If they don't regress into Christian right shit and antitrans. It's a pretty sad election and I can't wait for a generation or two to die of old age after living full happy lives.

Jibartik
11-07-2020, 10:25 PM
We dont have to pack the court if we remove the judicial branch #democraticsocialism

https://i.imgur.com/bdMMvRn.png

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 10:27 PM
I should have listened to you guys from the start on this stuff.

Danth
11-07-2020, 10:29 PM
...and we just got this "boogeyman" cycle of Presidents-ys and then I die of old age.

That's turning into an American tradition. My old man (1927-2008) was pretty consistent in saying that the only president he voted for who he actually liked was Truman. I feel the U.S. hasn't seen an actual good president since about Eisenhower--everything since has been mediocre or mixed at best, and many have been outright bad.

It's tempting to draw a parallel to the string of weak-to-incompetent emperors Rome suffered through during the middle years of the third century. If there's a silver lining it's that the empire did eventually recover to some degree, at least for a time.

--------------------------------------------------------

With respect to your picture Jibartik, I sincerely hope the Democrats are smart enough to let Trump walk away once the time comes (whether it's 2021 or 2025). Going after him would set an awful precedent and do much to destroy two and a half centuries of peaceful transfer of power in this country.

Danth

imperiouskitten
11-07-2020, 10:30 PM
my hubby is a political scientist. think I should get into politics? :p

magnetaress
11-07-2020, 10:32 PM
You taught me a lot. But I'm pretty sure you used dirty psychological tricks on me lol.

Castle2.0
11-07-2020, 10:38 PM
The media's proclamation's have zero legal force and are quite irresponsible

Arizona is trending towards Trump and there's only 90% of the vote in. If he continues to trend as he has been with these latest votes, he will win Arizona - yes, there is THAT many votes left.

Georgia is going to automatic recount.

WI is within 20,000 and Trump campaign already requested recount.

Also, you have litigation for PA.

There's no guarantee it will go one way or the other, hence, calling it is irresponsible.

The same idiots that told us Biden would win it all by 10 points in a landslide are telling us it's over with more ballots to count, canvas, recount, and litigate.

How do you piss off an entire nation? Cheat an election to make one side feel cheated, then get caught after being proclaimed by MSM you won and it goes back to other side and your side feels cheated.

Lastly:

Given that 534,000+ mail-in ballots were rejected during the primaries & with Biden's vote margins razor-thin in 5 swing states, it is extraordinarily premature to call the election for Biden before mail-in ballots in those states are inspected for possible disqualification.

America might be in for one more 2020 surprise and then you'll see people boarding up again

BTW, once the MSM proclamation came out, they took down their boards, I guess you know why they boarded up.

imperiouskitten
11-07-2020, 10:41 PM
The media's proclamation's have zero legal force and are quite irresponsible

Arizona is trending towards Trump and there's only 90% of the vote in. If he continues to trend as he has been with these latest votes, he will win Arizona - yes, there is THAT many votes left.

Georgia is going to automatic recount.

WI is within 20,000 and Trump campaign already requested recount.

Also, you have litigation for PA.

There's no guarantee it will go one way or the other, hence, calling it is irresponsible.

The same idiots that told us Biden would win it all by 10 points in a landslide are telling us it's over with more ballots to count, canvas, recount, and litigate.

How do you piss off an entire nation? Cheat an election to make one side feel cheated, then get caught after being proclaimed by MSM you won and it goes back to other side and your side feels cheated.

Lastly:

Given that 534,000+ mail-in ballots were rejected during the primaries & with Biden's vote margins razor-thin in 5 swing states, it is extraordinarily premature to call the election for Biden before mail-in ballots in those states are inspected for possible disqualification.

this casting doubt on the integrity of the election is dangerous, and the fact that Donald was serving it up before he'd even discovered anything draws attention to how little reverence he has for the institutions and norms which have brought us bloodless stability for centuries. You are siding with a traitor :) and he doesn't even love America in some twisted way inside his heart. It's all some small, petty corporate-board politics to him with arbitrary rules meant to be bent, twisted & broken. With his demonstrated disregard for human life (callously positioning his base to vote in-person spreading COVID), he is an observably dangerous petty aristocrat who'll kill to retain power. He is not a suitable President of the United States.

bubur
11-07-2020, 10:48 PM
meh team b casted doubt on the integrity of our election for over 3 years. and now (today) pelosi is promising election reform

pretty depressing thing to say when there wasnt any fraud

insert you get what you fkn deserve meme

imperiouskitten
11-07-2020, 10:48 PM
meh team b casted doubt on the integrity of our election for over 3 years. and now (today) pelosi is promising election reform

pretty depressing thing to say when there wasnt any fraud

insert you get what you fkn deserve meme

ugh, you're right :(

Tongpow
11-07-2020, 11:11 PM
kek

Castle2.0
11-07-2020, 11:21 PM
LOL @ Imperiouskitten

Gore 2000: Hero
Abrams 2018: Hero
Trump 2020: Enemy

^^ This is why I put zero stock into lefty virtue-signalling BS. Purely about power, no regard for truth.

There are real irregularities in the vote. Looking into potential fraud is reasonable.
The margins are close. Looking into potential fraud is legal.

The fact we can have recounts and verifying of votes means we live in a true democracy.

Iran, NK, China, don't have recounts. Neither do many African nations.

The fact you attack a genuine pillar of our democracy - verifying we have a truly fair election - shows where your interests lie. You care about power, not truth.

Go tile the ocean floor :)

Another example of empty rhetoric. COVID COVID COVID for months. How long does Biden talk about this thing that will end all life and kill 120,000,000 Americans in his false "acceptance speech": 5 seconds.

The fact I could predict exactly what the left would do was enough for me: "Delay delay delay, rush rush rush." They are on part 2. Trump may win, Trump may lose - but the left and the media have been exposed.

Castle2.0
11-07-2020, 11:27 PM
Oh another hilarious gem.

Remember when the left SWORE over and over Russia seriously interfered in our elections and would 100% do so again...

So silent now on Russian or other State election interference... Did it magically go away?

Russian election interference... covid... it's all magically disappearing. It's a Christmas Miracle!

Exposed.

hobart
11-07-2020, 11:32 PM
LOL @ Imperiouskitten

^^ This is why I put zero stock into lefty virtue-signalling BS. Purely about power, no regard for truth.

There are real irregularities in the vote. Looking into potential fraud is reasonable.

The fact we can have recounts and verifying of votes means we live in a true democracy.

The fact you attack a genuine pillar of our democracy - verifying we have a truly fair election - shows where your interests lie. You care about power, not truth.

Another example of empty rhetoric. COVID COVID COVID for months. How long does Biden talk about this thing that will end all life and kill 120,000,000 Americans in his false "acceptance speech": 5 seconds.

The fact I could predict exactly what the left would do was enough for me: "Delay delay delay, rush rush rush." They are on part 2. Trump may win, Trump may lose - but the left and the media have been exposed.

Gore didn't say he was ahead and that they then gave it to Bush. He didn't accuse anyone of "stealing" the election.

Recounts are good. It also isn't going to be close enough to matter anywhere but Georgia. And they need to get that one right more for the integrity of the Senate race than they do the Presidential race.

Prediction for February: New Burisma Board will be Donald, Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka, Jared, Rudy, and Hunter Biden's laptop.

Jibartik
11-07-2020, 11:36 PM
How many days till trump is banned from Twitter? Inauguration day?

hobart
11-08-2020, 12:04 AM
Oh another hilarious gem.

Remember when the left SWORE over and over Russia seriously interfered in our elections and would 100% do so again...

So silent now on Russian or other State election interference... Did it magically go away?

Russian election interference... covid... it's all magically disappearing. It's a Christmas Miracle!

Exposed.

By the left you mean most of the DOJ and the intel community including Trumps own appointees? Yeah, I remember that.

Maybe we were better prepared this time? And no one is saying COVID is disappearing. Are you smoking crack with Hunter Biden?

Castle2.0
11-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Did Russia forge ballots? Did Russia steal ballots? Did Russia hack any election hardware being used in the election? No?

Oh, it was a couple of Russian troll farms on social media pretending to be Americans saying dumb crap on Twitter instead of real Americans saying dumb crap on Twitter. Oh deary me, our Democracy shaken to the core by such interference.

I'd love to ping pong back and forth on stuff. It's fun dunking on ignorant people who don't know how our election works. However, I don't got time to humor people living in an alternate reality.

Every vote is cast and there is no president elect yet. That happens when the electors choose a president next month, in case you're not sure how that works. Some media outlets don't understand 'president elect' is a thing and the media doesn't make it so.

I'm going to wait until all votes are verified and counted/recounted and litigation is finished
Until then it's just us ping ponging back and forth pointlessly.

Final words on this until we got a president elect:

There was no blue wave.
Trump made historic gains with blacks and latinos.
He didn't lose suburban women.
The pollsters were all wrong - again - as I predicted, and by extension you and every idiot who clung to those false numbers

I'll check this thread again when we have a president elect. Until then enjoy your dumsterfire thread 2.0 - thanks mods!

Woke Locc
11-08-2020, 12:11 AM

Protectionism would be tariffs, ripping up trade deals, and Trump's own propaganda against "the false song of globalism". No, Obama Bush and Clinton didn't do any of that. The medicine was working!

https://i.imgur.com/0IMROQb.png

You could have easily googled this but you're not interested in learning are you?

:mad:

imperiouskitten
11-08-2020, 12:11 AM
nobody is happy about biden, so flexing about biden liek its a left v right thing is dumb. thank u

peterpal
11-08-2020, 12:14 AM
Neither is Kamala Harris, left is calling her literally Copmala

theaetatus
11-08-2020, 12:15 AM
LOL @ Imperiouskitten

Hah, I've not read so much bullshit in quite a while. There has been no evidence presented of irregularities in the vote, just the man-child Trump desperate to cling onto power for as long as possible. He is the one who has mocked and undermined the electoral system for years. Just compare recent speeches by Biden and Trump with just a tiny bit of objectivity if you can.

All that has been exposed is just how much people like you can be brainwashed to believe his lies.

theaetatus
11-08-2020, 12:18 AM
Also Giuliani, he's nearly as amusing as 'toys out of the pram' Trump.

hobart
11-08-2020, 12:21 AM
Did Russia forge ballots? Did Russia steal ballots? Did Russia hack any election hardware being used in the election? No?

Oh, it was a couple of Russian troll farms on social media pretending to be Americans saying dumb crap on Twitter instead of real Americans saying dumb crap on Twitter. Oh deary me, our Democracy shaken to the core by such interference.

I'd love to ping pong back and forth on stuff. It's fun dunking on ignorant people who don't know how our election works. However, I don't got time to humor people living in an alternate reality.

Every vote is cast and there is no president elect yet. That happens when the electors choose a president next month, in case you're not sure how that works. Some media outlets don't understand 'president elect' is a thing and the media doesn't make it so.

I'm going to wait until all votes are verified and counted/recounted and litigation is finished
Until then it's just us ping ponging back and forth pointlessly.

Final words on this until we got a president elect:

There was no blue wave.
Trump made historic gains with blacks and latinos.
He didn't lose suburban women.
The pollsters were all wrong - again - as I predicted, and by extension you and every idiot who clung to those false numbers

I'll check this thread again when we have a president elect. Until then enjoy your dumsterfire thread 2.0 - thanks mods!

You didn't predict a Trump win? You are on crack.

I got really close on my call. Only off by NE 2, Georgia, and Pennsylvania which I called for Trump.

BarnabusCollins
11-08-2020, 01:14 AM
Was Trump stupid? Definitely. Was he evil? Not necessarily, but was he compliant? Yes. Giuliani is scum, along with Bush, Silverstein, BBC, and the Rothschilds.

Fame
11-08-2020, 01:17 AM
I see a few people commenting who pledged to stfu, pay no attention to these weasels. They cannot be trusted. There are receipts.

Bardp1999
11-08-2020, 01:30 AM
He will put up enough of a fight to make himself feel like he won somehow and that he is just walking away from the situation, but he will not go quietly, but he also will eventually go

BarnabusCollins
11-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Is Biden the Mandarian Candidate? Ugh huh.

Trexller
11-08-2020, 01:38 AM
Is Biden the Mandarian Candidate? Ugh huh.

Manchurian. It's worth a look.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368008/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056218/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_6

Topgunben
11-08-2020, 01:59 AM
I thought Kamala was white until she made the announcement she was black.

Anyway, I’m excited to get back to news beyond politics.

douglas1999
11-08-2020, 02:42 AM
Protectionism would be tariffs, ripping up trade deals, and Trump's own propaganda against "the false song of globalism". No, Obama Bush and Clinton didn't do any of that. The medicine was working!

https://i.imgur.com/0IMROQb.png

You could have easily googled this but you're not interested in learning are you?

:mad:

I'm not sure what you think that graph means? I would completely endorse what that graph is showing. Yes poverty has gone down and overall wealth has gone up, globally. Tariffs and ripping up (bad) trade deals are moves to protect american interests, which is what the american president is presumably supposed to do.

Mayge
11-08-2020, 03:30 AM
it's a rare trifecta to have the dumbest, most incompetent
most corrupt president in history. All brought to you by big tech and big media.

White_knight
11-08-2020, 06:04 AM
The Dem's done stealing the election yet????

P.s. I see graphs on wealth, the average America is actually about 25th on the scale of world wealth with a 65k estimated wealth.

America is super super super super super super super super top heavy, the average American isn't actually wealthy.

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 06:18 AM
Neither is Kamala Harris, left is calling her literally Copmala

Yet look at votes. Even patriam said he won't vote Trump. And he is like the most straight laced sexy real dad here.

How can Biden & Kamala get so many votes? Not all are fraud. Not all are psychocommies.

Anyway, copmala is hilarious lol. But I'm not going to take it up as rhetoric. I'm personally tired of name calling.

Trump won. The zoo on the left was released in response to the zoo on the right.

American is more vulnerable than she ever was in my memory. We have the same problems we did in 2000 still.

BarnabusCollins
11-08-2020, 06:44 AM
I'm for whoever the media is against. Sleepy Joe and Commiefornia DA bitch are #NotMyPresident

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 08:53 AM
I'm for whoever the media is against. Sleepy Joe and Commiefornia DA bitch are #NotMyPresident

I understand that haha lol. The media is against anyone who is going to cut into the establishments profit margins by changing the national, international, global rules in any big way. So we now have a new centrist president. Or an old less centrist, but stasis loving president who wants to turn back the clock to when the media was all there was. And there was nothing else. We don't know yet. Understandibly the people with billions and trilliions of dollars don't want the cards to crumble because they want their empires to be stable and in turn we have some stability, but I think we need to shuffle the deck some too. Just in a more egalitarian less authoritarian way.

I think the media is tricksy enough to give us a bad guy and dupe us so we just keep kinda spinning.

BarnabusCollins
11-08-2020, 09:50 AM
'A Big And Special Moment': The World Celebrates Joe Biden's Win

President-elect Joe Biden’s projected victory on Saturday drew cheers ― and sighs of relief ― from an international community exhausted by four years of President Donald Trump’s bullying, incoherent, transactional and largely ineffective approach to foreign policy.

Need any more proof that Yahoo is the mouth of the NWO/PRoC?

How is keeping USA out of foreign affairs and wars ineffective? It doesn't allow your bosses to sell arms to both sides?

Nexii
11-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Yes, but like all narcissists he'll find a way to do it in style

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 09:54 AM
They really should privatize our foreign military assets completely, and not just the contractors and manufacturers that build bombs and stop taxing us to pay for their wars.

BarnabusCollins
11-08-2020, 09:58 AM
They really should privatize our foreign military assets completely, and not just the contractors and manufacturers that build bombs and stop taxing us to pay for their wars.

And abolish the draft.

BarnabusCollins
11-08-2020, 10:05 AM
Yeah if our foreign armies went totally private.

The draft stands as it is, but really only should be invoked for an invasion and beachhead on American soil.

If Russia or China invade us, no draft will help. Get real.

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 10:22 AM

I guess it would be kinda moot at that point.

BarnabusCollins
11-08-2020, 10:25 AM
Yeah I'm gonna risk my ass getting shot or blown up so a few families can make trillions off arms/oil/and opium I don't think so.

NYFD: Rudy knew the buildings were gonna be demolished by Silverstein and he let you all go in them.

Mead
11-08-2020, 10:35 AM
https://youtu.be/JTfhYyTuT44?t=3570

Woke Locc
11-08-2020, 10:39 AM

They can't. You get real.

BarnabusCollins
11-08-2020, 10:40 AM
Lol at they can't. They could turn this fiasco into Little Beijing in one hour.

Woke Locc
11-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Lol at they can't

*honks ur big red nose*

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 10:48 AM
https://youtu.be/JTfhYyTuT44?t=3570

https://i.imgur.com/8CXvO5g.jpg

Bbeta
11-08-2020, 11:06 AM
No, let the courts kick him out or tell him to stay. All those media channels do not have the power to call a president and I think they really wish they did. The changes with certain states regarding mailed in voting opens many variables. Also there was little to no transparency while counting these votes in certain really important places. There should have been 100% transparency, especially when you make changes to the process a few months before election.

/shrug though. don't crucify me for my opinion

Jibartik
11-08-2020, 01:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/b7wmETN.png

Baler
11-08-2020, 01:23 PM
Now that the ball is rolling on solving covid, thanks to Trump, biden can steal all the credit for saving America from covid.

lol common man...

Jibartik
11-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Im watching The Barrier on Netflix (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI-ymuxjPN8&t=4s) right now and I'm like, ok this is what the shut-in's are going to be like now oops I was wrong :p

Convict
11-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Yea, he used his presidency to line his and his families pockets. Letting foreign leaders stay at his hotels/Maga-lardo paid by the tax payers.

Now he's going to make his own propaganda news network to radicalize more right wingers.

literally every career politician and president ever, nice hot take lmao

peterpal
11-08-2020, 02:07 PM
Now that the ball is rolling on solving covid, thanks to Trump, biden can steal all the credit for saving America from covid.

lol common man...

Covid is a made up hoax.
Ok, it may be real but we got it under control.
Ok, but it's not that bad.
Ok, but not my fault it escalated.
Ok, but I almost solved the problem and you take all the credit :(((((

cd288
11-08-2020, 02:20 PM

lol common man...

Lol Trump contributes barely anything to any sort of solution. “The ball is rolling on solving COVID” despite that we’re getting worse and worse every day...you have an interesting definition of things if that’s what you define as getting the ball rolling lol. Honestly I feel like you must be trolling at this stage because no one can be THAT completely stupid.

Also, fine, if you want we can say Biden gets no credit for solving COVID but then you have to agree that Trump gets no credit for the economy he inherited from Obama.

cd288
11-08-2020, 02:21 PM
No, let the courts kick him out or tell him to stay. All those media channels do not have the power to call a president and I think they really wish they did. The changes with certain states regarding mailed in voting opens many variables. Also there was little to no transparency while counting these votes in certain really important places. There should have been 100% transparency, especially when you make changes to the process a few months before election.

/shrug though. don't crucify me for my opinion

The election is over dude. Time for us to move on and see what Biden can do as Pres

douglas1999
11-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Here's how I predict it will go:

I will work hard for the american people. The working class. The peoplewhodoit, you know? Cmon. A new directionfor, you, the people man. Healthcare, your doctor, thanksgiving turkey table.

*kamala cackles weirdly when asked any kind of hard question*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iMYlJqsDcg

douglas1999
11-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Criticizing or praising trump's covid response is a non-starter. He, personally, didn't do anything. He was surrounded by people who advise him. The general consensus swung back and forth. Democrats initially: Don't ban travel from china, or you're a racist. Democrats later: Why didn't you act sooner?? Fauci initially: Don't wear masks. Fauci later: Definitely wear masks or your lungs will bleed. Then there's a gigantic phish-show style party for biden winning and nobody cares. But rednecks protesting lockdowns in their cars wearing masks is a "super-spreader event". This is why people question the narrative, because it's full of internal contradictions.

Edit: Sorry for double post. God damnit.

Baler
11-08-2020, 04:02 PM
Will biden "abuse his power" and start signing executive orders?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order

Will they use the 25th amendment to replace biden?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

hobart
11-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Criticizing or praising trump's covid response is a non-starter. He, personally, didn't do anything. He was surrounded by people who advise him. The general consensus swung back and forth. Democrats initially: Don't ban travel from china, or you're a racist. Democrats later: Why didn't you act sooner?? Fauci initially: Don't wear masks. Fauci later: Definitely wear masks or your lungs will bleed. Then there's a gigantic phish-show style party for biden winning and nobody cares. But rednecks protesting lockdowns in their cars wearing masks is a "super-spreader event". This is why people question the narrative, because it's full of internal contradictions.

Edit: Sorry for double post. God damnit.

Again, covered already.

He ordered the reorganization of the GHSBU prior to COVID. During COVID, he was advised by epidemiologists along the way. He chose to not heed their warnings because he was more concerned about re-election and the stock market. Instead, he shopped until he found someone willing to deliver the advice he wanted to hear.

COVID was a slam-dunk opportunity for Trump to get re-elected. Back in march he could have come before the people and galvanized us like FDR or like Reagan would have. He could have told us it was going to be hard and asked us to step up together and sacrifice. Think Rudy on 9/11. Act like an adult with some humanity and shoot straight with your constituents. The bar is not that high.

But no, he didn't like the message coming from his experts so he did what he's pathologically compelled to do -- go the other direction out of spite and continue to double down over and over once it's clear he made the wrong choice.

A proper response doesn't assure a positive outcome, but that doesn't excuse an improper response.

hobart
11-08-2020, 04:26 PM
Will biden "abuse his power" and start signing executive orders?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_order

Will they use the 25th amendment to replace biden?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Almost certainly, yes. Thank Dick Cheney. Dubya did it. Obama did it. I think every president will until one of the other two branches steps in and checks this power.

No. A speech impediment and being old is not grounds. Could it get there? Sure. I think Trump was too old to be elected president. Biden obviously older, so yeah. Maybe?

Jibartik
11-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Who is this trump guy?

White_knight
11-08-2020, 05:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxyN82k9OQg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Talk about self-importance.

Morton Jr
11-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Im watching The Barrier on Netflix (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI-ymuxjPN8&t=4s) right now and I'm like, ok this is what the shut-in's are going to be like now oops I was wrong :p

Theres a cool special about scientology , must watch

Morton Jr
11-08-2020, 06:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxyN82k9OQg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Talk about self-importance.

Jesus this video makes me embarassed to be american

BarnabusCollins
11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
We can all come together.. right now... over me. /tear

Topgunben
11-08-2020, 06:46 PM
What Trump needs to do is transition into a female and then declare herself as the first female President.

douglas1999
11-08-2020, 06:47 PM
Again, covered already.

He ordered the reorganization of the GHSBU prior to COVID. During COVID, he was advised by epidemiologists along the way. He chose to not heed their warnings because he was more concerned about re-election and the stock market. Instead, he shopped until he found someone willing to deliver the advice he wanted to hear.

COVID was a slam-dunk opportunity for Trump to get re-elected. Back in march he could have come before the people and galvanized us like FDR or like Reagan would have. He could have told us it was going to be hard and asked us to step up together and sacrifice. Think Rudy on 9/11. Act like an adult with some humanity and shoot straight with your constituents. The bar is not that high.

But no, he didn't like the message coming from his experts so he did what he's pathologically compelled to do -- go the other direction out of spite and continue to double down over and over once it's clear he made the wrong choice.

A proper response doesn't assure a positive outcome, but that doesn't excuse an improper response.

Define improper response, or proper response. "Do everything correctly" isn't an argument. Based on what we have learned, covid is still highly non-fatal. a 95% survival rate for the most vulnerable group (the elderly) does not warrant the response that has been deployed, and especially not the consequences of the measures that have been enacted. Nobody has been able to explain, still, why we shouldn't just socially distance and wear masks at all times, for everything, based on this logic. The common cold is more fatal, influenza is more fatal, ebola is more fatal, chicken pox and shingles are more fatal.

Jibartik
11-08-2020, 07:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QzuomAj.png

Jibartik
11-08-2020, 09:05 PM
I gotta double post for this one lol

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1325513157926932480?s=20

I mean Haa Haa Haaa

magnetaress
11-08-2020, 09:14 PM
I hoped Ralph Nader and Winona LaDuke would win. But here we are.

Morton Jr
11-08-2020, 09:34 PM

I mean Haa Haa Haaa

i lost it when he went WHEEW he does it exactly like i do

hobart
11-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Define improper response, or proper response. "Do everything correctly" isn't an argument. Based on what we have learned, covid is still highly non-fatal. a 95% survival rate for the most vulnerable group (the elderly) does not warrant the response that has been deployed, and especially not the consequences of the measures that have been enacted. Nobody has been able to explain, still, why we shouldn't just socially distance and wear masks at all times, for everything, based on this logic. The common cold is more fatal, influenza is more fatal, ebola is more fatal, chicken pox and shingles are more fatal.

Listen to epidemiologists and other infectious disease specialists.

They don't recommend wearing masks for the cold or influenza (most). Just because they haven't been able to explain it to your liking doesn't mean it hasn't been explained. It's a combination of mortality, R0, and other factors. If we didn't have vaccines that were at least partially effective for some flus, we might be asked to wear masks more.

This trend in our society to give credence to our layman's logic and information we read on facebook over that of the experts is an alarming trend that is, almost, uniquely American in origin.

I'll recommend the following read again to anyone who doesn't think they know everything: https://www.amazon.com/Death-Expertise-Campaign-Established-Knowledge/dp/0190865970/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=death+of+expertise&qid=1604886392&sr=8-1

Morton Jr
11-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Masks dont do anything, the covid will be on the outside and just go on your hand when you take it off, or take the mask off when you bring your food / groceries home and then you inhale it

people have been wearing masks for months and infections are spiking ( almost 7k today in FL )

wake up

You cant slow the spread unless you stay home, nothing works

Woke Locc
11-08-2020, 10:06 PM
Just because they haven't been able to explain it to your liking doesn't mean it hasn't been explained. It's a combination of mortality, R0, and other factors. If we didn't have vaccines that were at least partially effective for some flus, we might be asked to wear masks more.

This trend in our society to give credence to our layman's logic and information we read on facebook over that of the experts is an alarming trend that is, almost, uniquely American in origin.

The infinite 'why' game is really irritating if you aren't the child's parent.

hobart
11-08-2020, 10:07 PM

I mean Haa Haa Haaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2s0nB2VPvs

This slaps

Masks dont do anything, the covid will be on the outside and just go on your hand when you take it off, or take the mask off when you bring your food / groceries home and then you inhale it

people have been wearing masks for months and infections are spiking ( almost 7k today in FL )

wake up

You cant slow the spread unless you stay home, nothing works

At the risk doxing yourself, where did you get your medical degree from?

You're saying that if no one wore masks ever it would make zero difference in where we are currently? Almost everyone with any level of expertise disagrees with you.

It's not a zero sum proposition.

Jibartik
11-08-2020, 10:16 PM
i lost it when he went WHEEW he does it exactly like i do

Did u see this in the replies lol? https://twitter.com/ExercisingBlows/status/1325541811742445569

victry victry victry is fire

Edit: this one highlights the Kenneth woo https://youtu.be/CP3YHKghs_4 lmao omg

White_knight
11-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Okay this election is boring now.

What's next boys.

Jibartik
11-09-2020, 12:09 AM
Idk. It's going to be boring though compared to the last 4 years.

Trexller
11-09-2020, 12:23 AM
Okay this election is boring now.

What's next boys.

This Is Next.

https://i.imgur.com/ZTVCLoW.jpg

Jibartik
11-09-2020, 12:26 AM
Yeah, there is a gathering out back behind your local porn book store about it rn.

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 06:57 AM
The Proud Boys would whup BLM's ass, with or without weapons. What's your slogan, Joe, Feed America to China Again? Walking corpse. A walking talking skull that shovels bullshit with his tongue all day everyday, just like Obama.

Along with the rallies, Trump is also planning to use obituaries of people who allegedly voted but are actually dead as evidence of the voter fraud he's been claiming.

azeth
11-09-2020, 08:11 AM
The Proud Boys would whup BLM's ass, with or without weapons. What's your slogan, Joe, Feed America to China Again? Walking corpse. A walking talking skull that shovels bullshit with his tongue all day everyday, just like Obama.

Along with the rallies, Trump is also planning to use obituaries of people who allegedly voted but are actually dead as evidence of the voter fraud he's been claiming.

We will see if he can find 4.5 million cases of fraud

Ahldagor
11-09-2020, 08:23 AM
I don't believe the recounts will favor Trump, but in maybe one single state. It's possible Georgia could flip flop. It's possible NC could flip to Biden after recounts and courts. Or come like right back within 1 vote or something silly. Like we saw in a previous election where these shenanigan's were pulled. Margins may decrease in the states were Biden had a bigger lead. But he'll still win the electoral votes.

I do not believe the legal effort Trump is putting forth to 'fight voter fraud' is genuine, well funded, and going to work. It's going to funnel money away from worthy causes. Although Fighting Voter Fraud and Suppression is a genuine cause in itself. Is only going to make reasonable people think long and hard about it. And unreasonable people will go nuts and be angry. Unless he gets completely lucky and wins some crapshoot of a newbie lawyer just eager to make a name for themselves who could pull it off. Very unlikely. It won't favor him over all. Or the GOPs voting policies. This could be the work of the lluminati all along and this could be going to change voting forever in this country. I disagree with Trumps particular idea of or brand of justice. Or the lawyers he employs.

Both sides will be found to be dirty and all this will backfire spectacularly for Trumps. I wish he would just graciously admit that the country is not unanimously behind him. And not ask people lay down their lives to defend him.

Either way, it's not worth it to kill people over a Biden presidency. Not when the republicans still hold a great deal of power and RESPONSABILITY.

Young lawyers like Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Comy Barrett?

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 08:31 AM
I don't want him back - I can't STAND Rudolf Giuliani - BUT, cheating is not right and I don't stand for that shit. No more than I can stand the idiots (~40%) that run Showeverquest on Green99.

Baler
11-09-2020, 08:42 AM
This Is Next.

https://i.imgur.com/ZTVCLoW.jpg

Stand Back and Stand By

Megalodon
11-09-2020, 08:48 AM
He is going to do what he has always done since his NYC days.

1.Run something into the ground.
2.Scream fraud/I've been robbed!!!!!! when the bill comes due
3.Hide behind lawyers while he saves himself running out the back door
4.Pops up with some new scam directed at the idiots

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 08:52 AM
And what's Biden gonna do to us? The Golden Question. What are Biden's handlers gonna do to us, WHAT do they have planned?

1989 World Wrestling Federation Tag Team World Championships: The Mega Powers will crumble the Twin Towers into the ground!

(not an accident or coincidence you morons)

Baler
11-09-2020, 08:53 AM
Misery Loves Company.

Baler
11-09-2020, 09:03 AM
How is it that all these people, particularly in places like Philidalphia, New York City and other Democrat Cities. Only the other week were INSISTING they had to vote by mail and yet the moment their guy wins they're out in tens of thousands. Not all of them wearing masks. There is something very odd about that.

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 09:08 AM
They predated ballots that arrived on the 4th (or later) to be dated the 3rd cheating communist fucks. WHAT KIND OF GAME IS DONALD TRUMP JUNIOR PLAYING WITH 9/11 FOR A LAWYER CLAIMING EVERYBODY ELSE IS FAKE NEWS WHAT ARE YOU? China had no involvement in 9/11 its was all Western Powers (Illuminati Family (Rothschild etc) money and Media and Military - Yeah the God damned Pentagon did it with missiles and unmanned drones and Larry Silverstein finished the job with 3 controlled demolitions)).

This shit ain't going away until Judgement Day is over.

Baler
11-09-2020, 09:35 AM
There are some on the left that want public lists of anyone who supported or voted for trump. The left would use this list to fire people who supported trump. Deny them services and treat them like 2nd class citizens. Not to mention violating the US Constitution in the process.

Disgusting. Just take a look at the Chinese Sesame Score. (Zhima Credit (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhima_Credit))

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 09:39 AM
There are some on the left that want public lists of anyone who supported or voted for trump. The left would use this list to fire people who supported trump. Deny them services and treat them like 2nd class citizens. Not to mention violating the US Constitution in the process.

Disgusting. Just take a look at the Chinese Sesame Score. (Zhima Credit (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhima_Credit))

No, there's a big war coming soon, before anything like that happens. They forgot the book.

Baler
11-09-2020, 09:42 AM
No, there's a big war coming soon, before anything like that happens. They forgot the book.

The US Government will not allow a full blown civil war to happen. They would lose all the control they've built up over their people. Especially the feds.

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 09:45 AM
The US Government will not allow a full blown civil war to happen. They would lose all the control they've built up over their people. Especially the feds.

Not all of the military is a puppet. Those with free-thinking minds will help the Revolutionaries. It will be 33.3% versus 66.666%.

How that mighty city has fallen in just one hour!

Baler
11-09-2020, 09:47 AM
Not all of the military is a puppet. Those with free-thinking minds will help the Revolutionaries. It will be 33.3% versus 66.666%.

How that mighty city has fallen in just one hour!

This would open up the nation of America to attack from foreign powers.

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 09:48 AM
This would open up the nation of America to attack from foreign powers.

It's been open for a long time. Lust of money has prevented it. is it possible to unlearn mass brainwashing by professional psychologists? Time will tell.

Baler
11-09-2020, 09:49 AM
It's been open for a long time. Lust of money has prevented it.

I'm talking Red Dawn scenario. And for anyone just coming into this topic, this post has more context in previous posts lol.

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 09:56 AM
I just told you China's wants money more than land at this time. Ain't saying that can't change overnight one night - it most certainly can!

THIS IS WHAT CONCERNS ME: Why are US-based Media corporations covering up for Red China? - Have we (the people of the USA) already lost WW3 without a shot fired?

Rhetorical Question - I already know the answer.

The leader of China is a 33rd degree Illuminati Freemason Blackbelt the highest rank possible alongside "Lord" Jacob Rothschild.

Seek Christ.

Oh, hey Jake, The bird in the cage in your 1972 party is YOU boy.

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 10:22 AM
THIS IS WHAT CONCERNS ME: Why are US-based Media corporations covering up for Red China? - Have we (the people of the USA) already lost WW3 without a shot fired?

They are not US corporations. The "FOX" "CNN" brand etc is shell. Simply brands. The guys that own those said 'corporations' have property and different kinds of money all over this world and don't need to actually live in this US. They get a lot of money cuz of our clicks thats kinda all the reason they are beholden to US intersts. At this time. That could easily change. They are prepared for it.

Anyone with 200 million dollars would be smart to put $10 million of that into chinese or diversify into bitcoin and Rubles even at a loss. Have a nice log cabin stacked with provisions and a buddy to house sit in Siberia. If the game goes backwards for them. And somehow they get obliterated.

They are playin the game and hanging out here but they are not US citizens. Not any of them. Not even Trump himself really. He just is fixated on the old dream of retiring @ mar-a-la-go and being relevant like his "NY" buddies did int he past decades.

I think it's been since 1950 since we had a "US corporation" after wwii we got involved in wolrd affairs and the rich people started doing business all over places like German, and Japan and started 'building up' assets and infrastructure outside of the US.

Thinkaboutit for a minute :D

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 10:24 AM
I still don't get why there were no new wars under Trump. He doesn't control that. His handlers do. Wonder why there were none this 4 years?

The Ayatollah of Iran thinks Biden is a bad idea, what should that mean ?

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Because we won and the Saudis are happy to let us continue to send in our goon squads in Africa and the middle east off the main news screen radar not wearing US patches for a few handshakes and smiles.

Africa is getting gentrified. Iran is modernizing. Even though the news says their president is a real bad hombre. They have been having malls and western 'enlightenment' for a decade or more. It's not happening as fast as some gay kid in california wants who wants to instantly see a female iranian president but its happening, none-the-less.

Mblake81
11-09-2020, 10:32 AM
I still don't get why there were no new wars under Trump. He doesn't control that. His handlers do. Wonder why there were none this 4 years?

The Ayatollah of Iran thinks Biden is a bad idea, what should that mean ?

It's a mystery.

Baler
11-09-2020, 10:36 AM
It's a mystery.

It's not, certain CIA contracts were not continued under Trump because they were associated with terrorism.

This is why we suddenly didn't hear about terrorism in the main stream news under Trump. biden however will renew these contracts and we'll start hearing about it again.

To what the exact details of these contracts are I'm not privy to.

Furthermore Trump did missile strikes on extremists and one of their leaders who refused to back down.

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 10:59 AM
John Kennedy feared them not. That man had balls of steel. Or maybe he just thought there were others in government that existed that were NOT bought and corrupt to help him.

This is how it is. USA was founded on genocide, and must be destroyed.

BlackBellamy
11-09-2020, 11:15 AM
I can't even level my Shaman in peace.

https://imgur.com/suivy0m.jpg

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 11:22 AM
Bone chips aren't natural. Buy ENRON Power leveling services from the tech-con- tech power up group!

Level up! Today!

The shit eating AI induced psychogrin on that mother'fucker is worth being alive right now lol.

Topgunben
11-09-2020, 11:35 AM

Yep. Text book socialism right there. First step will be to disarm us.

Also, if you oppose the outright lunacy of the left, even if you are democrat yourself, expect to be targeted. A council member in Portland who refused to defund the police had his house vandalized and firebombed.

https://www.kgw.com/mobile/article/news/crime/city-county-officials-condemn-reprehensible-attack-on-portland-commissioners-home/283-9936b474-051c-4168-94a2-a1da86e69a46

To my democratic friends on here: the chickens have come home to roost. It’s your problem now.

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Most of the socialists in my inner circle can't even keep up with their own problems. And they Keep accruing more junk and stuff. It's like haoarders x ADHD. Which is really scary. There is something fundamentally wrong with wanting 'other people to do stuff'. Or demanding... other people do stuff, same thing.

But I became divorced from solving 'other peoples problems' back during 18 when I realized Trump didn't = thermonuclear holocaust and that I could still do shit for myself and take care of myself.

Not to exonerate all the assholes in the world that use that as an excuse to be psychotic jerkfaces. But, well, there it is.

feniin
11-09-2020, 12:04 PM

Far Right propaganda sure is weird and self-victimizing.

Baler
11-09-2020, 12:06 PM
This message is hidden because feniin is on your ignore list.

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 12:07 PM
It's not a far right talking point. Or shouldn't be.

Federal ID laws or lists. It's a bad idea. It screws minorities and vulnerable people. Period.

"Papers please" yikes (

I'm glad someone is against it. Somewhere.

feniin
11-09-2020, 12:20 PM
This message is hidden because feniin is on your ignore list.

Poor guy bought into cancel culture. RIP

It's not a far right talking point. Or shouldn't be.

Federal ID laws or lists. It's a bad idea. It screws minorities and vulnerable people. Period.

"Papers please" yikes (

I'm glad someone is against it. Somewhere.

Yeah, lists are bad. That's why they're not actually happening. Baler's just a moron.

Woke Locc
11-09-2020, 12:24 PM
Federal ID laws or lists.

The Chad AOC vs the Virgin Tom Cotton

hobart
11-09-2020, 12:31 PM
How is it that all these people, particularly in places like Philidalphia, New York City and other Democrat Cities. Only the other week were INSISTING they had to vote by mail and yet the moment their guy wins they're out in tens of thousands. Not all of them wearing masks. There is something very odd about that.

Because all 3.5MM Biden voters in PA insisted we must mail in ballots and then all 3.5MM of them drove to celebrate in the streets of Philly.

You've uncovered the other REAL story of this election. Wait until the Rudy tells the Supreme Court about this one and then shows them Hunter's laptop!

Jibartik
11-09-2020, 12:36 PM
Press announces Biden win.
Press announces Pfizer win.

Illuminati tu te me (https://youtu.be/ZLIV1B9RNQs?t=36) prove me wrong! lmao

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 01:00 PM
Press announces Biden win.
Press announces Pfizer win.

Illuminati tu te me (https://youtu.be/ZLIV1B9RNQs?t=36) prove me wrong! lmao

https://i.imgur.com/mWzV543.png

Jibartik
11-09-2020, 01:02 PM
We're all going to die of good will the end is nigh.

feniin
11-09-2020, 01:36 PM
Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender (https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/11/09/man-featured-at-giuliani-press-conference-is-a-sex-offender-1335241)
Weird how the "right" always projects about the "left" as being the party of pedophiles but keeps trotting out all the pedophiles themselves, including electing one as president.

Viscere
11-09-2020, 01:46 PM
trump's inability to concede makes him more salty than the average <Criot>

and that's saying a lot

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 02:15 PM
It's ok the Illuminati still control the 3 branches, we're okay. Nothing to worry about.

feniin
11-09-2020, 02:38 PM
trump's inability to concede makes him more salty than the average <Criot>

and that's saying a lot

You're still a dildo :o

Viscere
11-09-2020, 02:55 PM
was joking, Criots not crying much lately. renaming to <Riot>

Trump not conceding is absolutely pathetic though

He will go down in history as a dumb cunt, but you all already knew that

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 03:28 PM
"Dwayne Johnson cried 'manly tears' over Biden-Harris win"

Heywood
11-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Love watching the meltdown of all these right wing fanatics/extremists/maga loyalists.

Glad to be part of the most legal and greatest election of all time. No corruption, totally legal. Everyone around the world is saying how great and legal this election was.

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 03:42 PM
Putin says he expects relations to sour.

galach
11-09-2020, 04:01 PM
I heard Putin has Parkinsons & will retire next year.

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 04:03 PM
Russia did whatever it wanted to anyway. And will again next year. He's just signaling that he's not controlled by American interests and won't be anyway. Like normal.

BlackBellamy
11-09-2020, 04:23 PM
Putin says he expects relations to sour.

So does the president of Mexico. He pointedly withheld the gratz.

US election: World leaders who haven't congratulated Biden
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54871890

Do you think someone is making a list? I bet they are.

I wonder how that Slovenian Development Fund is doing, sounds like it's time for some spiteful re-assessing.

imperiouskitten
11-09-2020, 04:26 PM
i think i am buying pfizer

White_knight
11-09-2020, 04:26 PM
The Dem's done stealing the election yet?

(Reality is most people subconsciously think they have, even probably half the Dem voter base does too hahah)

douglas1999
11-09-2020, 04:33 PM
It's time to form a list, to identify those complicit in the atrocities of the Trump administration. Such atrocities as: Pussy, Mexico things, bad shit holes. We'd love it if there had been some genocides or gas chambers or something so this thing could have some real legs but... heh. We got nothin.

imperiouskitten
11-09-2020, 04:41 PM
It's time to form a list, to identify those complicit in the atrocities of the Trump administration. Such atrocities as: Pussy, Mexico things, bad shit holes. We'd love it if there had been some genocides or gas chambers or something so this thing could have some real legs but... heh. We got nothin.

well, the admin has made temporarily acceptable in USA a form of executive communication that could definitely carry out such things to guaranteed blind thunderous approval. So I hope you insect brains forget as fast as expected. that's about the worst of it, other than the 250k Americans dead, who are probably fair recompense for 4 whole years of no new wars and mass foreign death.

back to the machine :( and externalizing our murderousness

vote third party or something. i guess i am out of opinions really. the political situation is as hopeless as it was in 2008.

douglas1999
11-09-2020, 04:48 PM
well, the admin has made temporarily acceptable in USA a form of executive communication that could definitely carry out such things to guaranteed blind thunderous approval. So I hope you insect brains forget as fast as expected. that's about the worst of it, other than the 250k Americans dead, who are probably fair recompense for 4 whole years of no new wars and mass foreign death.

back to the machine :( and externalizing our murderousness

vote third party or something. i guess i am out of opinions really.

If it can be shown that 250k dying from covid is actually his fault, and how it could have been averted under a different administration, then sure. It's kind of impossible to demonstrate right now though, you can view it either way. He negligently allowed 250k people to die, or he effectively mitigated the original projected death toll of 2 million. It can't be both, how somebody views the covid response splits exactly along party lines, which is why I don't find it a very interesting topic until we have more information.

imperiouskitten
11-09-2020, 04:49 PM
in other news, we have allowed Eric Schmidt (he's one of the founders of the company Google) to become a citizen of Cyprus to avoid taxes and the isolation orders that come with being from the worst biological cesspit next to Brazil

imperiouskitten
11-09-2020, 04:50 PM
If it can be shown that 250k dying from covid is actually his fault, and how it could have been averted under a different administration, then sure. It's kind of impossible to demonstrate right now though, you can view it either way. He negligently allowed 250k people to die, or he effectively mitigated the original projected death toll of 2 million. It can't be both, how somebody views the covid response splits exactly along party lines, which is why I don't find it a very interesting topic until we have more information.

the dems likely would have handled it equally badly. In particular they would have had a Hell of a time closing any borders, which may have increased the front-loading of the pandemic. I do think that leadership with regards to mask wearing, etc would have saved tens of thousands of lives however compared with callously and murderously trying to eke out a tiny electoral advantage from convincing your base that there's zero risk to avoid hurting turnout.

I am mostly drawing attention to the fact that there's no advantage to be gained in Trump there, his single biggest executive test, and indeed a possible disadvantage. He failed to set himself head and shoulders above typical party operation. He is not the imperator we hoped for and I voted for.

hobart
11-09-2020, 04:57 PM

I don't punish or reward my kids for academic performance. I punish or reward based on the diligence with which they approach school. The grades take care of themselves.

Doing the right things will sometimes produce good results. Sometimes not. Doing the wrong things will almost never get good results.

We don't know how many people would or would not have died if Trump had followed all the recommendations of the experts from day one and would not have turned masks into a political issue.

Your argument is tired. It's not provable without a time machine. And even then you'd still argue.

imperiouskitten
11-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Your argument is tired. It's not provable without a time machine. And even then you'd still argue.

Certainly right. I've engaged with this person before. All is argued from the position of fanaticism.

Woke Locc
11-09-2020, 05:02 PM
I'm still really glad I didn't vote for Hunter Biden :)

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 05:24 PM
I'm still really glad I didn't vote for Hunter Biden :)

Imagine being on this list.

White_knight
11-09-2020, 05:25 PM
Can excel have 70+ millions lines for the AoCs list of Trumpians???

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 05:28 PM
Lists are a bit redundant if we already unilaterally hate whomever doesn't identify themselves as part of our collective tribe.

Morton Jr
11-09-2020, 05:48 PM
Did u see this in the replies lol? https://twitter.com/ExercisingBlows/status/1325541811742445569

victry victry victry is fire

Edit: this one highlights the Kenneth woo https://youtu.be/CP3YHKghs_4 lmao omg

This is the most amazing thing ive seen today

if this cat had a gofundme id buy it a bag of food.

Heywood
11-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Glad to see that these right wing extremists didnt get to steal another election via electoral college.

Can't wait until we abolish the EC, the majority of people should say what goes on in this country. Not these neckbeards who still live in their grandparents' basement in alabama, wyoming, arkansas, nebraska, iowa, etc.

Morton Jr
11-09-2020, 05:54 PM
Most of the huge states in america have just a few EC Votes

all the states with huge minority populations should not have tons of them as they dont really represent america

douglas1999
11-09-2020, 06:09 PM
I don't punish or reward my kids for academic performance. I punish or reward based on the diligence with which they approach school. The grades take care of themselves.

Doing the right things will sometimes produce good results. Sometimes not. Doing the wrong things will almost never get good results.

We don't know how many people would or would not have died if Trump had followed all the recommendations of the experts from day one and would not have turned masks into a political issue.

You're kind of making the exact same argument I am. What I am pushing back against are affirmative claims that Trump somehow did something wrong, or could have done something better, when it's impossible to really know that or base anything useful off it. It's pointless to speculate in either direction. People just hate the guy, and want reasons to affirm their hatred, and that is fundamentally irrational.

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 06:10 PM
Why would Chinese biological warfare on a global population be interesting?

imperiouskitten
11-09-2020, 06:31 PM
You're kind of making the exact same argument I am. What I am pushing back against are affirmative claims that Trump somehow did something wrong, or could have done something better, when it's impossible to really know that or base anything useful off it. It's pointless to speculate in either direction. People just hate the guy, and want reasons to affirm their hatred, and that is fundamentally irrational.

You're wrong. I can personally imagine things done better wrt COVID. The fact that you can't even remotely picture yourself in a leadership position is your own blindness/smallness, kitty cat.

BarnabusCollins
11-09-2020, 06:39 PM
At least he wasn't Hillary. The Clintons and Bushs are 33rds.

douglas1999
11-09-2020, 07:01 PM
You're wrong. I can personally imagine things done better wrt COVID. The fact that you can't even remotely picture yourself in a leadership position is your own blindness/smallness, kitty cat.

What, specifically? I mean, I can imagine not sending asymptomatic carriers into nursing homes might have reduced the death count, but democrat governors did that, trump certainly did not. The main critique against him seems to be that he "downplayed" it. And maybe he did, and if so he deserves criticism for that. It's just that like I've said before, it's still an incredibly young problem. We don't yet know how lethal it actually is, but as we understand more every day it's looking less and less likely that it's airborne ebola.

It's also worth considering the collateral effects. I know I've said this before but it bares repeating. Depression is way up under lockdowns, alcoholism is way up under lockdowns, drug abuse is way up under lockdowns. Many small businesses are shuttered for good, which contributes to those aforementioned problems.These are all themselves an additional strain on healthcare infrastructure. Also people with life threatening illnesses (cancer, diabetes, MS, obesity) have less opportunity to be cared for, and in some cases forego treatment entirely due to fears of being exposed to covid. So the trump talking point that the "cure can't be worse than the disease" is completely valid, or at least worth serious consideration. My fear is that good ideas might get cast aside simply because they came out of trump's mouth.

Jibartik
11-09-2020, 07:10 PM
Can't wait until we abolish the EC, the majority of people should say what goes on in this country. Not these neckbeards who still live in their grandparents' basement in alabama, wyoming, arkansas, nebraska, iowa, etc.

And instead of a dark 48 states, you would have a queen! Not communist, but democratic and as terrible as the RNC! Treacherous as the CPP. Stronger than the foundations of christianity!

ALLL SHALL LOVE PROTESTS AND DISPAIR!

douglas1999
11-09-2020, 07:17 PM
The electoral college is meant to protect the interests of people living in different parts of the country. Life in bumfuck nebraska is different than life in nyc. Without the EC, New York and California would decide every single election. It's called the tyranny of the majority, and is the primary thing that the entire notion of the US was founded on. They didn't want to live under the monarchy's dictate anymore, so they formed a new system that protects against one-party tyranny at all costs. And as it turns out, it works. America is one of the youngest nations on the planet, and also one of, if not the most powerful and influential. Criticize all you want, and you should, it's your right. But please don't try to argue this is somehow a bad system. One of my biggest critcisms of trump was him suggesting flag burners should be arrested. No they absolutely should not be. You have the right to spit on it and critique it *because* of it, and that's no small thing.

Woke Locc
11-09-2020, 07:34 PM
The good thing about Trump losing is we don't have to talk about him anymore.

He's Clinton-status now.

bubur
11-09-2020, 07:42 PM
The good thing about Trump losing is we don't have to talk about him anymore.

He's Clinton-status now.

quoting for a bookmark, mite b funny when we reach 100 pages

Jibartik
11-09-2020, 08:02 PM
I think the most trump can look forward to right now is glen beck status, but I could be wrong! Maybe he will be back but I doubt it.

2024 is going to be like this on that RNC platform, with them all trying to imitate trump while they rip on each other

https://i.imgur.com/eWBF2eD.png

Little do they know, everyone wont forget that trump called each one of the future RNC candidates little bitches, and that their wives were a fat cows. So nobody gonna respect any of them when they try to do the same haha

Maybe, maybe, he will be on that stage again doing the same thing he did first time and it will work, idfk.

Morton Jr
11-09-2020, 08:02 PM
How does CA Not decide the election when it has 55 Electorals and is like 75% mexican now?

its going to be blue forever

Jibartik
11-09-2020, 08:07 PM
I aint ever met a single person in CA that thinks their vote matters. But all of them are like "I voted!"

Heywood
11-09-2020, 08:39 PM
I think the most trump can look forward to right now is glen beck status, but I could be wrong! Maybe he will be back but I doubt it.

Trump is going to rot in prison after he gets out of the white house.

Bbeta
11-09-2020, 08:50 PM
your spoons to big and im a banana

Morton Jr
11-09-2020, 08:50 PM
if by prison you mean mara lago , smothered in wealth and fun then yea he will rot

you will rot in poverty however

Jibartik
11-09-2020, 08:52 PM
Trump is like Negan.

Morton Jr
11-09-2020, 08:56 PM
I hope he keeps his legal teams working to correct the states that had higher biden numbers, imagine if he kept the presidency

oh the riots

HalflingSpergand
11-09-2020, 09:22 PM
With biden being announced winner of babylon competition its like a bunch of fat losers are just standing around with their dicks in their hands and no one got to climax at the circle jerk.

cd288
11-09-2020, 09:33 PM
You know your claims are totally insane, moronic, and baseless when even Fox News cuts away from White House press conferences and says nothing that was said is true lol

Jibartik
11-09-2020, 09:38 PM
I need some help from the council.

Ive heard some folks say they hope the 1st and 4th are protected during Biden, and I just am surprised to hear that cus I dont know where it comes from?

If the democrat party is against the 1st or 4th amendment Id be pretty surprised to hear it. To me the 1st amendment is the tentpole of the left. And you could almost say the same with the 4th, because we're afraid of authority so when would we change on those I wonder?

We want hostage negotiators and protests and religion of all types and cultures to be free, how could we be against those amendments? But arguably the right wanted corporations to throttle the internet and ban twitter and Facebook from silencing whomever they want on their own platform. There's a fight being held by major players on the left and the right about your right to privacy on your cellphones from the police literally during search and caesurae.

Idk, I was just suprised to hear this because 1/4th are the amendments Ive been fighting to protect, Never have I worried the dems were going to take them away. But I could be blind, idk.

What examples do we have of the left being a bigger threat to the 1st and 4th than the right is? It's funny to me because those are two Ive been afraid of my whole life that the right are trying to erode.

Heywood
11-09-2020, 09:48 PM
You know your claims are totally insane, moronic, and baseless when even Fox News cuts away from White House press conferences and says nothing that was said is true lol

I saw that. But yet the mouth breathers totally gobble that stuff up. I thought I read an article somewhere about the correlation between trump supporters and lack of education.

cd288
11-09-2020, 09:55 PM
I saw that. But yet the mouth breathers totally gobble that stuff up. I thought I read an article somewhere about the correlation between trump supporters and lack of education.

Yeah his biggest set of supporters are males without college degrees, I believe

magnetaress
11-09-2020, 09:55 PM
I honestly believe that the guy in the WH now is an actor, imposter. The real Trump got put in a funny farm two years ago under a different name. And not a real good one. He's probably in a poor area ALF or hospice repenting for his sins. If so. I really hope he's doing ok and passing on easily. ��

White_knight
11-09-2020, 10:35 PM
Yeah his biggest set of supporters are males without college degrees, I believe

So that makes them illegitimate?

Ah.. typical liberal approach.

Heywood
11-09-2020, 10:42 PM
All republicans do is project.

Prime example. (https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jr9xvg/lets_look_back_at_what_fox_news_was_saying_in_2018/)

Seriously, how stupid and gullible do you have to be to believe trump when he said there's voter fraud in our elections?

bubur
11-09-2020, 10:56 PM
but wut happens when a projection is projected

faded green infinity?

hobart
11-09-2020, 11:12 PM
So that makes them illegitimate?

Ah.. typical liberal approach.

Just less legitimate.

White_knight
11-09-2020, 11:13 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-defies-logic-scientist-finds-telltale-signs-election-fraud-after-analyzing-mail-ballot

Tsk tsk.

White_knight
11-09-2020, 11:16 PM
Just less legitimate.

Ahhhh so if you're a white male, who didn't have a wealthy family who could afford to send you to college, or you dropped out of school to become a builder or plumber you're less legitimate to vote.

Very interesting perspective there.

And liberals wonder why 70+ million people voted for Trump when the above opinions are floating around.

(P.s. I have College and University degree's so my opinion is more valid than yours assuming you only went to college).

You can always tell a shitty liberal because they can't smell their own dirty undies. Lol

Woke Locc
11-09-2020, 11:19 PM
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-defies-logic-scientist-finds-telltale-signs-election-fraud-after-analyzing-mail-ballot

Tsk tsk.

Source: "Tyler Durden"

I guess a edumucation dont make you not dumb

White_knight
11-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Source: "Tyler Durden"

I guess a edumucation dont make you not dumb

Well if you spent 5 seconds reading it, it states:

"A most interesting thread popped up on Twitter Sunday from a data scientist who wishes to remain anonymous"

And provides the tweet link.

What is wrong with American's they are so fucking dumb.