PDA

View Full Version : tunare has been up for 3 weeks

Hotel
11-04-2020, 02:19 PM
top 3 mob in game isn't worth the time for casual guilds to kill

the server should take their raiding opinions seriously

Hrothgar
11-04-2020, 02:27 PM
Get all your upskirt screenshots in boys.

Zekayy
11-04-2020, 02:31 PM
also they have only done 2 ringwars in those 3 weeks

Akg49
11-04-2020, 02:32 PM
top 3 lol, shes trash.

Sorry you don't realize your Tunare loot is trash.

Sorry you don't have Vulak loot.

Zekayy
11-04-2020, 02:37 PM
top 3 lol, shes trash.

the golden leaf earring is trash? since when?

Viscere
11-04-2020, 02:39 PM
This guy sucks both at everquest and RnF kek

Hotel
11-04-2020, 02:45 PM
top 3 lol, shes trash.

and another one bites the dust

kaizersoze
11-04-2020, 02:53 PM
growth is a very unfun place to raid. Riot i think takes something like 6ish hours to clear it, AG last i recall took like 10+, not sure what Freedom / AG in joint took but Freedom I dont think has killed her themselves yet. Kittens, I honestly dont know how long their PoG clears have taken but I'm sure it's probably close to AG's pace, maybe faster, idk if they have people ninja afk like I recall a lot of people doing during AG clears. Those times are also for guilds that know the current meta to pull all the minis in as quick a fashion as possible, even still having massive screw ups and wiping with huge setbacks sometimes.

Tunare's loot is good but its a massive time investment and a lot of those people in the "smaller guilds" dont want to necessarily invest 11 hours a day into raiding for 2-4 pieces of loot and maybe some chests off Tunare. Or perhaps they simply have other commitments that they can't push off for that long, combined with the tracking / killing they do on smaller "less desirable" targets. Just because they dont want to kill Tunare doesn't mean they shouldn't have -some- voice into the new rules and agreements that will effect the entire server and not just AG / F / Riot.

Cecily
Natural law.

MarauderOHHYEAH
Tunare is a full day clear with all of the available to raid guilds having to team up as none of us can field 150+ players... she has sat up... the entire time because no one wants to waste a full Saturday to kill her... sorry you can't except that

greasemonk
11-04-2020, 02:55 PM
This mother fucker needs Jesus

bktroost
11-04-2020, 03:50 PM
Tunare dies in about 2 hours of raiding, no longer than 3 depending on bards availability...on TAKP of course.

Hotel
11-04-2020, 03:52 PM
Tunare dies in about 2 hours of raiding, no longer than 3 depending on bards availability...on TAKP of course.

send this foul beast back into the abyss

xdrcfrx
11-04-2020, 03:54 PM
also they have only done 2 ringwars in those 3 weeks

imagine leaving badain up in case other guilds wanted to take a shot at a ring war.

kwsm did badain on the first day of the suspension, then left the next one up for a while in case anyone else wanted to try a ring war. When no one did, we did another.

Sorry you never learned to share?

xdrcfrx
11-04-2020, 04:07 PM
also, we'd maybe try for tunare tonight...

but we're going to be doing vulak instead, i think.

hope he drops another gharn's!

Zekayy
11-04-2020, 04:10 PM
How the heck do casuals not see tunare as a viable option? sure it may take 10 hours for a clear but you do get armor and stuff for your whole raid that is thurg equivlent/better in some cases how do you guys not see that as a viable option?

xdrcfrx
11-04-2020, 04:17 PM
because it's easier to farm HoT for better gear than shitty plane of growth armor?

if the mini's dropped more, better loot, the entire process of clearing might be worth the time. But as it is, you spend 8ish hours clearing growth for mostly junk fashion loot, and a couple legit nice items off tunare. Prince Thriflig or whatever his name is drops that decent belt, I guess. Don't get me wrong, tunare loot is super nice, but we're already trying to digest more content than we're normally used to. for the unsuspended guilds, growth basically requires a full-day saturday or sunday. The amount of time required to do it just necessarily places it behind in priority to most other targets that are easier to do in a single evening on a week night.

honestly? of the 7 point list that galach put up as items needing to be addressed, I think the non-suspended guilds care about tunare the least.

Hrothgar
11-04-2020, 04:21 PM
Tunare's that mob that the Devs added for extra-credit seeking student-types.
Lots of work. Little reward for most involved. Way too much ASB vice president secretary treasurer coordinating to make it happen for 'casuals'.

SantagarBrax
11-04-2020, 04:21 PM
PoG clears are great. I think Riot does them in 4-5 hours when we have a 40ish population to start and we dont get over 60 for the entire clear, our kiters and pullers and kill force are all just efficient at it.

Don't care about HoT? Do Growth and roll for those clickies while you save your plat and dkp (depending on how your guild does it)

I love doing PoG's

Jauna
11-04-2020, 04:22 PM
Played live back in like 2015 or 14. Leveled up a monk to 85 or 90.
Pulled all of PoG by smacking tunare. Ran around on my Horse of Running in circles at bardspeed waiting for everything to clump up and eventually settled in front of tunare with the entire plane on me and i pipped Riposte disc, then I popped an AA that allows me to hit everything around me when I swing and fucked the whole zone in like 10 seconds.

Looted the clicky belt and moved on.

apathe
11-04-2020, 04:30 PM
How the heck do casuals not see tunare as a viable option? sure it may take 10 hours for a clear but you do get armor and stuff for your whole raid that is thurg equivlent/better in some cases how do you guys not see that as a viable option?
It’s a viable option. People are just overwhelmed with raid content and probably burnt out. It’s one of the reasons comparing the lack of hostility between the ban-free guilds to AG/F/R drama makes little sense.

strongNpretty
11-04-2020, 04:34 PM

Haha man i might be one of the dirtiest casuals around.. And the answer to your question is- 10 hours for a clear.. That is the reason. Even if i could AFK through the 10 hours, i still am not gonna stay logged into a video game for that amount of time.

I'm not complaining, debating, arguing here. Just kinda giving you the details straight up as a disgustingly casual player.

I enjoy playing P99 a lot. In different ways. PVP'n, Green Server, Blue server, seeing zones, gaining experience and even pixels.. But not at the expense of casting aside everything about it that makes me happy, just to sit there and wait for hours on end for an item, or in some raids just a tiny sliver of hope for an item.....

greasemonk
11-04-2020, 04:36 PM
mostly junk fashion loot

Can tell this person has no idea how to play Everquest. Fashion is everything, you dumb, ignorant, piecemeal color-schemed Beta Barbie.

xdrcfrx
11-04-2020, 04:42 PM
Can tell this person has no idea how to play Everquest. Fashion is everything, you dumb, ignorant, piecemeal color-schemed Beta Barbie.

The fashion is spectacular. you're right about that.

Hotel
11-04-2020, 05:43 PM
https://imgur.com/a/ulkdvts.png

Arvan
11-04-2020, 05:52 PM
Sorry we don't have 300 sweaty unemployeds to raid plane of growth at 3 am

help is out there if you're seeking it!

Hotel
11-04-2020, 05:57 PM

but you do have enough sweaty unemployeds to spend *9* hours killing vulak

https://imgur.com/a/JpMROUa

sorry you're just bad

condap99
11-04-2020, 06:03 PM

It can and has been cleared in ~3.5 hours with about 50 doing traditional route.

Tunare has also been killed about 90 mins from initial zone in.

Over-inflating the requirements to dodge the point doesn't make it true.

hvidhajen
11-04-2020, 06:34 PM
More like TunaREEEEE, terrible thread OP.

MarauderOHHYEAH
11-04-2020, 06:41 PM
It can and has been cleared in ~3.5 hours with about 50 doing traditional route.

Tunare has also been killed about 90 mins from initial zone in.

Over-inflating the requirements to dodge the point doesn't make it true.

The (non)raid banned guilds have plenty to work on right now outside of PoG and its horrible clear... the general consensus seems to be shes not worth the time investment when there are other, quicker targets available literally every night of the week

Last EQ was on Friday so most pops are friday/Saturday/Sunday... all days PoG would be viable to do... hope this helps!

mycoolrausch
11-04-2020, 06:44 PM
If the tunare war sword procd a snare in addition to that lame dot, it would actually be a good warrior weapon, and then she'd probably die since velious has no good warrior weapons. But alas who wants to kill her for caster trinkets and knight weaps when there's actual useful loot just sitting up.

xdrcfrx
11-04-2020, 06:58 PM

sorry you're just bad

I'm sure you were awesome at everything you ever did the first time you did it, too.

This attitude is why you are suspended.

Sorry you were suspended.

Ennewi
11-04-2020, 07:00 PM
https://youtu.be/tYm_2oCVdSM

Chakfor
11-04-2020, 07:08 PM

sorry you're just bad

Sorry you missed out on a gharn's because you're suspended for being toxic.

kaizersoze
11-04-2020, 07:13 PM
Sorry you missed out on a gharn's because you're suspended for being toxic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

Chakfor
11-04-2020, 07:16 PM
Early Spears just had the whole sexy innocent thing going. I preferred Aguilera for her more freaky style back in the day.

Still, it brought back memories. Thanks!

titanshub
11-04-2020, 07:44 PM

sorry you're just bad

This is the most pathetic and embarrassing thing I've read in quite a while. If you want to know who we are I suggest you start on our guild recruitment thread on page 1.

fzzzt
11-04-2020, 07:54 PM
yeah, def not sweaty!

Akg49
11-04-2020, 08:00 PM
Tunare is shite, the zone drops thurg garbage, not worth the time

moved to resolved

kaizersoze
11-04-2020, 08:07 PM
didn't Aftermath also make some thread like this when they were conceded on 2x Vyemm and they couldn't kill Vulak for weeks?

Hisamori
11-04-2020, 08:07 PM
Why is no one getting Tunare loot?

Baler
11-04-2020, 08:10 PM
Tunare and AoW are the hardest raid mobs on P99 blue.

Hotel
11-04-2020, 08:26 PM
didn't Aftermath also make some thread like this when they were conceded on 2x Vyemm and they couldn't kill Vulak for weeks?

i streamed them wiping to vyemm for the night

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324536

they killed it like 3 days later or something

Incubo
11-04-2020, 09:20 PM
Silly casuals trying to get on a Tunare rotation when they can't even kill Tunare. Casuals need a bit of self reflection, and stick to what you're good at. Like Lodi. And the easy epics. Ragefire. Chardok royals. Talendor. Nagafen. That's your list and rotation. Play nice casuals.

Baler
11-04-2020, 09:32 PM
Silly casuals trying to get on a Tunare rotation when they can't even kill Tunare.

I bet they don't even have enough fatties :o
https://i.imgur.com/DDwlCdd.gif

7thGate
11-04-2020, 09:40 PM
Tunare's worth doing, but she takes a very long time and there's limited EQ playtime available in the week.

The real value of this ban period isn't the rotated pixels, its getting to practice fights in a controlled environment. Everyone is getting to do fights where there's 0 point to even trying to show up usually, since we would just wipe, get dunked on by one of the top raid entities, and probably accidentally train them in the process since we don't know what we're doing.

The opportunity is there to learn things, but it means Kittens spends a ton of time wiping to Vyemm and Vulak, Aegis spends 10 hours wiping to Zlandicar....there's only maybe 30-40 hours of raiding we can realistically support each week even at peak. Clearing everything and doing those learning fights eats a lot of it, and Tunare's just not really a priority relative to that.

Littul Jonn
11-04-2020, 09:44 PM
The real value of this ban period isn't the rotated pixels, its getting to practice fights in a controlled environment. Everyone is getting to do fights where there's 0 point to even trying to show up usually, since we would just wipe, get dunked on by one of the top raid entities, and probably accidentally train them in the process since we don't know what we're doing..

I think one thing we did in AG like 2ish years ago, was find a test server we could practice on to do just this. Was kind of fun and worked to some degree, we just made an event out of it one night a week for whatever target we were working on. Something to think about for whenever the ban goes away and the neckbeards are released :D

kaizersoze
11-04-2020, 09:53 PM
Silly casuals trying to get on a Tunare rotation when they can't even kill Tunare. Casuals need a bit of self reflection, and stick to what you're good at. Like Lodi. And the easy epics. Ragefire. Chardok royals. Talendor. Nagafen. That's your list and rotation. Play nice casuals.

At least they arent training Kittens at the west exit in TOV.

Incubo
11-04-2020, 10:01 PM

They could make some epic Fire Giant trains racing for Nagafen. But I bet they choose to clear them together and then roll for which guild will kill Nagafen. So casual

k9quaint
11-04-2020, 10:25 PM

Training Kittens was the real reason AG/F got banned.
Riot was banned for poor DELF fashion choices.
OP is mad that pixels are not being denied via Elf Lawyers.

Chakfor
11-04-2020, 11:22 PM
They could make some epic Fire Giant trains racing for Nagafen. But I bet they choose to clear them together and then roll for which guild will kill Nagafen. So casual

Yeah...but we can kill Naggy. How's that workin out for ya these past few weeks?

Baler
11-04-2020, 11:27 PM
Yeah...but we can kill Naggy. How's that workin out for ya these past few weeks?

Maybe they can dry those tears with a nice cloak of flames. Oh wait, y'all got that. :cool:

pogs4ever
11-04-2020, 11:44 PM
No where in the UN-self-improvement channel did I read casual making any comments on Tunare.

RW yes, tunare no.

Hotel
11-05-2020, 01:38 AM
This is the most pathetic and embarrassing thing I've read in quite a while. If you want to know who we are I suggest you start on our guild recruitment thread on page 1.

i was reading pleb chat today

seems to me like kittens could use a declawing

sydbarrett25
11-05-2020, 04:02 AM

Do you volunteer?

titanshub
11-05-2020, 04:30 AM

Hey man, I'm proud of my part in the guild that Kittens is today. You are the guys comparing yourself to us.

As far as pleb chat goes you guys instigate an issue then claim we are toxic when kittens defend themselves? I'm not sure you understand what toxic means.

Foxplay
11-05-2020, 04:48 AM
Meow

Zoggren
11-05-2020, 04:55 AM
PoG clears are great. I think Riot does them in 4-5 hours when we have a 40ish population to start and we dont get over 60 for the entire clear, our kiters and pullers and kill force are all just efficient at it.

Don't care about HoT? Do Growth and roll for those clickies while you save your plat and dkp (depending on how your guild does it)

I love doing PoG's

Yep, so good at equipping new shared characters and alts and good training for new playmakers for kiting and pulling. Opportunities around, and then a good ole feel good full guild beat down at the end.

Zal22
11-05-2020, 05:34 AM
Yep, so good at equipping new shared characters and alts and good training for new playmakers for kiting and pulling. Opportunities around, and then a good ole feel good full guild beat down at the end.

OP is a career p99er.

Also he is unattractive and gets mad if you tell him the truth.

Zal22
11-05-2020, 05:37 AM
Well i just fucked up. Meant to just post, not quote the last post. My sick burn falls flat!

tyrant49333
11-05-2020, 06:09 AM
Tunare is a full day clear with all of the available to raid guilds having to team up as none of us can field 150+ players... she has sat up... the entire time because no one wants to waste a full Saturday to kill her... sorry you can't except that

The fact you think that you need 150 players to down tunare/pog is why you are in the place you are in

MarauderOHHYEAH
11-05-2020, 08:32 AM
The fact you think that you need 150 players to down tunare/pog is why you are in the place you are in

Raiding? Is that the place your talking about?

xdrcfrx
11-05-2020, 09:38 AM

Post the attendance logs for the last several ag / f tunares. I bet the average is around 150 , if not higher lol.

The fact you are so upset is why you are in the place you are in (suspended, fyi).

Hotel
11-05-2020, 09:47 AM
OP is a career p99er.

Also he is unattractive and gets mad if you tell him the truth.

im wicked hot

everyone knows this

kaizersoze
11-05-2020, 10:07 AM
im wicked hot

everyone knows this

would you fuck me, i'd fuck me so hard

supercalif
11-05-2020, 10:13 AM
Post the attendance logs for the last several ag / f tunares. I bet the average is around 150 , if not higher lol.

The fact you are so upset is why you are in the place you are in (suspended, fyi).

Not true at all. The last PoG clear AG ranged between 25-50 during the clearing period peaking at 106 for Tunare herself. No idea what Freedom would have but generally they are 30-40% of the AG raid force.

Incubo
11-05-2020, 10:22 AM

Tunare's worth doing, but she takes a very long time and there's limited EQ playtime available in the week.

The real value of this ban period isn't the rotated pixels, its getting to practice fights in a controlled environment. Everyone is getting to do fights where there's 0 point to even trying to show up usually, since we would just wipe, get dunked on by one of the top raid entities, and probably accidentally train them in the process since we don't know what we're doing.

The opportunity is there to learn things, but it means Kittens spends a ton of time wiping to Vyemm and Vulak, Aegis spends 10 hours wiping to Zlandicar....there's only maybe 30-40 hours of raiding we can realistically support each week even at peak. Clearing everything and doing those learning fights eats a lot of it, and Tunare's just not really a priority relative to that.

Well if Tunare is not worth it to you casuals, you don't need a rotation slot, so any opinion you have on PoG is going straight to the garbage. You would rather kill Zlandi for 10hrs instead of Tunare. LOL.

And AG/F averaged about 60 players for the clear, and as we get closer to doing mini's, it slowly inches up to 80-90, and when its Tunare time, i believe we have around 100-120. The 150 number is Riot.

But don't worry, when we return you can go back to solb and get some Ragefires. Don't worry yourself with Zlandi anymore.

xdrcfrx
11-05-2020, 10:26 AM
Well if Tunare is not worth it to you casuals, you don't need a rotation slot, so any opinion you have on PoG is going straight to the garbage. You would rather kill Zlandi for 10hrs instead of Tunare. LOL.

And AG/F averaged about 60 players for the clear, and as we get closer to doing mini's, it slowly inches up to 80-90, and when its Tunare time, i believe we have around 100-120. The 150 number is Riot.

But don't worry, when we return you can go back to solb and get some Ragefires. Don't worry yourself with Zlandi anymore.

Nah.

turbosilk
11-05-2020, 10:29 AM

QFT

2eazy4
11-05-2020, 11:09 AM
QFT

i mean this was the last tunare we got

[Mon Oct 12 12:30:58 2020] Lavittz says out of character, '1-39 freedom , 40-111 AG'

Trademarked
11-05-2020, 11:34 AM

How about you stick to what you're good at. Training guilds and getting banned.

Incubo
11-05-2020, 11:50 AM
How about you stick to what you're good at. Training guilds and getting banned.

What zone are hiding in? Solb? Ever see giants at entrance?

turbosilk
11-05-2020, 12:03 PM
i mean this was the last tunare we got

[Mon Oct 12 12:30:58 2020] Lavittz says out of character, '1-39 freedom , 40-111 AG'

Sorry left too much of the quote in... And people so sensitive to obvious exaggeration.

sydbarrett25
11-05-2020, 02:19 PM
What zone are hiding in? Solb? Ever see giants at entrance?

“Nah”

Sancta
11-05-2020, 02:21 PM
Does this mean that only the 3 guilds currently banned will be in the rotation? Makes sense since the other guilds don't want to bother with Tunare.

Ennewi
11-05-2020, 02:32 PM

Quoting for all members in your guild to reread.

druidbob
11-05-2020, 02:34 PM
The non suspended guilds aren't bothering with Tunare right now because there are currently plenty of other targets available with less time investment required. When the suspended guilds come back, that will obviously no longer be the case, and spending a day to clear Growth becomes more worthwhile. Is this really such a difficult concept to grasp?

Hotel
11-05-2020, 02:42 PM
The non suspended guilds aren't bothering with Tunare right now because there are currently plenty of other targets available with less time investment required. When the suspended guilds come back, that will obviously no longer be the case, and spending a day to clear Growth becomes more worthwhile. Is this really such a difficult concept to grasp?

thanks for further illustrating how poorly casual guilds understand the end game

Molitoth
11-05-2020, 03:07 PM
“Nah”

Hahaha. :D

Zekayy
11-05-2020, 03:13 PM

this is from 10/12 during the tunare clear

[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] Players on EverQuest:
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] ---------------------------
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [59 Revenant] Gravestone (Ogre) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Monrezz (Human) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Hierophant] Zappi (Half Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Phantasmist] Breizhlander (Gnome) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Oracle] Mjrn (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Hierophant] Lyresena (Wood Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Sorcerer] Maelvyr (Dark Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Malparido (Dwarf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Oracle] Kroteto (Ogre) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Sorcerer] Shayera (Dark Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Bruicse (Barbarian) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Lindemulder (Dark Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Bronnn (High Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Locryn (Dwarf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 High Priest] Completeheal (High Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Virtuoso] Sweetpotatopie (Half Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [54 Disciple] Lhasa (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [59 Preserver] Furel (Wood Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Caelis (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Plakacka (Human) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Hierophant] Droodie (Half Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Wulfgur (Barbarian) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Wildmonk (Human) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Oracle] Andus (Troll) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Warlock] Setx (Skeleton) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Virtuoso] Zipity (Wood Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Lothisu (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Virtuoso] Pippes (Half Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 High Priest] Talaminy (High Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Beefbroccoli (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Chyanna (Halfling) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Viscere (Halfling) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Arch Mage] Linksfather (High Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Dragbook (Dark Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [57 Master] Cynsei (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Fuvio (High Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Sorcerer] Ankele (Gnome) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Hierophant] Slideonby (Wolf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Warlord] Makarii (Dark Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] There are 39 players in Plane of Growth.

Ennewi
11-05-2020, 03:24 PM
Does this mean that only the 3 guilds currently banned will be in the rotation? Makes sense since the other guilds don't want to bother with Tunare.

Trying to dictate the behavior/standards of other players when your own only led to unprecedented restrictions and an ultimatum by staff? That doesn't make sense.

xdrcfrx
11-05-2020, 03:35 PM
this is from 10/12 during the tunare clear

[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] Players on EverQuest:
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] ---------------------------
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [59 Revenant] Gravestone (Ogre) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Monrezz (Human) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Hierophant] Zappi (Half Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Phantasmist] Breizhlander (Gnome) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Oracle] Mjrn (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Hierophant] Lyresena (Wood Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Sorcerer] Maelvyr (Dark Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Malparido (Dwarf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Oracle] Kroteto (Ogre) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Sorcerer] Shayera (Dark Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Bruicse (Barbarian) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Lindemulder (Dark Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Bronnn (High Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Locryn (Dwarf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 High Priest] Completeheal (High Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Virtuoso] Sweetpotatopie (Half Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [54 Disciple] Lhasa (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [59 Preserver] Furel (Wood Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Caelis (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Plakacka (Human) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Hierophant] Droodie (Half Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Wulfgur (Barbarian) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Wildmonk (Human) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Oracle] Andus (Troll) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Warlock] Setx (Skeleton) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Virtuoso] Zipity (Wood Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Lothisu (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Virtuoso] Pippes (Half Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 High Priest] Talaminy (High Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Beefbroccoli (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Chyanna (Halfling) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Viscere (Halfling) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Arch Mage] Linksfather (High Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Dragbook (Dark Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [57 Master] Cynsei (Iksar) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Assassin] Fuvio (High Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Sorcerer] Ankele (Gnome) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Hierophant] Slideonby (Wolf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] [60 Warlord] Makarii (Dark Elf) <Freedom>
[Tue Oct 13 04:29:24 2020] There are 39 players in Plane of Growth.

and how many AG? what point of the raid is this, also? early in the clear, or just prior to Tunare engage?

related question(s): 1) if AG is only bringing 39 people to growth, can they clear the zone and kill tunare with that number of people; and, 2) if the answer to (1) is "no," why should they get their own slot in any proposed Tunare rotation?

xdrcfrx
11-05-2020, 03:35 PM
er, if Freedom is bringing. stupid no edits on RnF.

sydbarrett25
11-05-2020, 03:59 PM
and how many AG? what point of the raid is this, also? early in the clear, or just prior to Tunare engage?

related question(s): 1) if AG is only bringing 39 people to growth, can they clear the zone and kill tunare with that number of people; and, 2) if the answer to (1) is "no," why should they get their own slot in any proposed Tunare rotation?

Incubo
11-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Quoting for all members in your guild to reread.

Everyone knows where I stand and my toon name. Feel free to quote it everywhere. Will be hilarious when all your ideas are shot down and you still don't get mobs. Go back to Ragefire while you can.

Croco
11-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Everyone knows where I stand and my toon name. Feel free to quote it everywhere. Will be hilarious when all your ideas are shot down and you still don't get mobs. Go back to Ragefire while you can.

Nah.

Zekayy
11-05-2020, 04:11 PM

this was freedoms number during the tunare kill I dont know AG's numbers for this raid as I wasnt there, you can easily kill tunare with about 60-70 maybe even less. ive seen it done during the aftermath days <3 the same should be said for kittens and casuals alike if you cant kill tunare why should you be apart of the rotation??? shes been up for 3 weeks I think its time you guys go kill her before the suspension ends.

Croco
11-05-2020, 04:18 PM
The Green Queen is living her best life. We'd rather not disturb her. She's earned her vacation.

strongNpretty
11-05-2020, 04:23 PM
Im'a go ahead and just say- Try red today yall!! Now's a good time!!

xdrcfrx
11-05-2020, 04:29 PM
this was freedoms number during the tunare kill I dont know AG's numbers for this raid as I wasnt there, you can easily kill tunare with about 60-70 maybe even less. ive seen it done during the aftermath days <3 the same should be said for kittens and casuals alike if you cant kill tunare why should you be apart of the rotation??? shes been up for 3 weeks I think its time you guys go kill her before the suspension ends.

I don't think anyone really asked, or wants that badly, to be part of a tunare rotation. To be honest, the first shared document that was shared in the UN yesterday, I was surprised (pleasantly, I would add) to see KWSM included in proposed options for tunare rotation. That hasn't really been the thing we're focused on. Speaking for myself - a rotation that didn't include kittens, but which had a mechanism for us to enter into it when we felt ready to try, would be right on the money.

No one even mentioned Tunare until like...yesterday? I understand that game being played here, though. If we kill her before the suspension is lifted - where you going to move to goal posts to, next?

Inb4 "you haven't even killed AoW solo yet."

Ennewi
11-05-2020, 05:59 PM

In what world is Aary not a mob? The same one whete feign death isn't a spell?

Ripqozko
11-05-2020, 06:04 PM
In what world is Aary not a mob? The same one whete feign death isn't a spell?

Aary never drops the neck, therefore terrible mob.

Hotel
11-05-2020, 06:09 PM

can confirm, more like trash than mob

Ennewi
11-05-2020, 06:20 PM

Sorry you didn't get :p

Chakfor
11-05-2020, 11:30 PM
Odd, he dropped the neck for us last week. I like my new see invis neck.

Ripqozko
11-05-2020, 11:36 PM
Odd, he dropped the neck for us last week. I like my new see invis neck.

Fake news only chee alts get them

Senix
11-06-2020, 05:14 AM

I don't understand what the 150 riot number you keep pulling up. The 3 weeks following up to the suspension ag/freedom had 20-30 people more than us almost every tov target......

Vianna
11-06-2020, 07:02 AM
I don't understand what the 150 riot number you keep pulling up. The 3 weeks following up to the suspension ag/freedom had 20-30 people more than us almost every tov target......

So you are saying it took 2 guilds combined to have only 20 or so more players than Riot ? I think you missed the point.

Senix
11-06-2020, 07:05 AM
So you are saying it took 2 guilds combined to have only 20 or so more players than Riot ? I think you missed the point.

leme put it other terms AG would match our 80 or so #'s and freedom would bring 30ish ~

Senix
11-06-2020, 07:36 AM
[Sun Oct 18 20:02:16 2020] [60 Virtuoso] Teablade (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sun Oct 18 20:02:16 2020] [60 Sorcerer] Qori (Human) <Azure Guard> LFG
[Sun Oct 18 20:02:16 2020] [59 Blackguard] Venice (Dwarf) <Azure Guard>
[Sun Oct 18 20:02:16 2020] [60 Hierophant] Zeat (Wood Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sun Oct 18 20:02:16 2020] [60 Sorcerer] Panelope (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sun Oct 18 20:02:16 2020] [60 Assassin] Itaachi (Halfling) <Azure Guard>
[Sun Oct 18 20:02:16 2020] [60 Phantasmist] Slotto (High Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sun Oct 18 20:02:16 2020] [60 Grandmaster] Thrakazog (Iksar) <Azure Guard>
[Sun Oct 18 20:02:16 2020] [59 Preserver] Femrel (Halfling) <Azure Guard>
[Sun Oct 18 20:02:16 2020] [60 Virtuoso] Evitard (Half Elf) <Azure Guard>
[Sun Oct 18 20:02:16 2020] There are 95 players in Temple of Veeshan. /who "azure guard" before vulak engage.

Sancta
11-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Trying to dictate the behavior/standards of other players when your own only led to unprecedented restrictions and an ultimatum by staff? That doesn't make sense.

Current guilds which are not suspended want rotation on a mob that has been up for 3 weeks, and could have been killed 3 times. Think that through logically not emotionally. They are asking for something that's sitting on their plate untouched.

Better be some FFA rules on rotations after Tunare is untouched for a certain time. Seems that even with a rotation these guilds would just let her sit there and go FFA. Most likely will complain about it afterwards (see: this thread).

It's like asking to borrow someone's car but then instead of driving it let it sit in the driveway for 3 weeks, while probably letting the battery drain fully too. Then complaining (for some reason) that they didn't use the car.

Ennewi
11-06-2020, 12:40 PM
Current guilds which are not suspended want rotation on a mob that has been up for 3 weeks, and could have been killed 3 times. Think that through logically not emotionally. They are asking for something that's sitting on their plate untouched.

Better be some FFA rules on rotations after Tunare is untouched for a certain time. Seems that even with a rotation these guilds would just let her sit there and go FFA. Most likely will complain about it afterwards (see: this thread).

It's like asking to borrow someone's car but then instead of driving it let it sit in the driveway for 3 weeks, while probably letting the battery drain fully too. Then complaining (for some reason) that they didn't use the car.

Logically, if there is more on the plate than ever before for these guilds, they're going to have their fill quicker and will need time to adjust to the new norm / absence of the big two. If new raid content was added, it would be the same for the dominant guilds. The etc guilds have been considering Tunare, but by not prioritizing her, it's revealed more about the emotions of those who remain suspended than the logic of those who are not. Also, that analogy doesn't fit. P99 isn't somehow depreciating in value if raid targets are left up, unless you RMT. Also, you and I own none of this, it's all borrowed from bog/rog.

Littul Jonn
11-06-2020, 12:41 PM

I think you're right.

The guilds that are not raid banned right now have a difficult time mustering the 90+ raiders needed to do the content thanks to the dragons being rooted. Given the choice of spending 3ish hours on a ring dragon after a work day, or spending your Saturday killing a few ring dragons, it's no wonder Tunare is untouched.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view), the rooted dragons killed casual raiding. When raid bans happened like this during the AM vs. AW vs. CSG days, this would mean the casuals were able to clear all content during the ban. Now, it's too much of a time commitment for casuals so mobs stay up.

Nuggie
11-06-2020, 12:48 PM
Eh, seems like casuals are consuming content at a casual pace. Not that they're not able to do it.

Hotel
11-06-2020, 12:49 PM
I think you're right.

The guilds that are not raid banned right now have a difficult time mustering the 90+ raiders needed to do the content thanks to the dragons being rooted. Given the choice of spending 3ish hours on a ring dragon after a work day, or spending your Saturday killing a few ring dragons, it's no wonder Tunare is untouched.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view), the rooted dragons killed casual raiding. When raid bans happened like this during the AM vs. AW vs. CSG days, this would mean the casuals were able to clear all content during the ban. Now, it's too much of a time commitment for casuals so mobs stay up.

you're honestly the best person to ask in regards to the state of tov and no one listens to you, sad

miss ya brah

Ennewi
11-06-2020, 12:56 PM
I think you're right.

Team up against Vyemm and Vulak were easily accomplished first go. More than enough players stayed throughout the clear and 80-90, possibly more, even followed up with klandi afterwards. As is often the case, raids feel more orderly with lower numbers, but even between multiple cooperating guilds, rooted dragons were a nonissue. Low numbers guilds have been killing or very nearly killing in ToV. Time commitment is an issue depending on the hour, but it's more satisfying than dragon conveyor belt pulls and circle push kills.

Ripqozko
11-06-2020, 01:02 PM
Team up against Vyemm and Vulak were easily accomplished first go. More than enough players stayed throughout the clear and 80-90, possibly more, even followed up with klandi afterwards. As is often the case, raids feel more orderly with lower numbers, but even between multiple cooperating guilds, rooted dragons were a nonissue. Low numbers guilds have been killing or very nearly killing in ToV. Time commitment is an issue depending on the hour, but it's more satisfying than dragon conveyor belt pulls and circle push kills.

Rooted dragons didn’t change much honestly anyways , it’s still loot conveyor because they will kite most things to kill little trash as possible.

Hotel
11-06-2020, 01:17 PM

how is what was happening in tov this last year not a loot conveyor belt. would love some follow up on that.

in fact it was a conveyor belt that instead of funneling towards at least 3 different guilds it went mostly towards one.

your argument that it feels more "satisfying" doesn't pass the bs test for people who spend most of their time on this game actually in the zone

Sancta
11-06-2020, 01:29 PM
Logically, if there is more on the plate than ever before for these guilds, they're going to have their fill quicker and will need time to adjust to the new norm / absence of the big two. If new raid content was added, it would be the same for the dominant guilds. The etc guilds have been considering Tunare, but by not prioritizing her, it's revealed more about the emotions of those who remain suspended than the logic of those who are not. Also, that analogy doesn't fit. P99 isn't somehow depreciating in value if raid targets are left up, unless you RMT. Also, you and I own none of this, it's all borrowed from bog/rog.

Tunare is absolutely depreciating in value here, value to the casual guilds. They value it way less so they don't kill the mob. They literally do not want to kill the mob. They've shown they don't want to kill it by leaving it up for 3 weeks. They can schedule the Tunare kill right now, it's never been more free and casual, and it's still not being killed.

When Bog/Rog let the mobs spawn the big 3 guilds go and kill the mobs, they don't ask for rotations, they don't let it sit in their driveway and mess up the windows etc. They put a ton of effort into getting it done. Even a smidge of that type of effort is lacking from the casual guilds in an extremely casual time. Cannot get more casual right now for any raid mob in the game. Asking for rotations on a mob that they put no effort into and don't even kill while it's up for 3 weeks is insane.

Ennewi
11-06-2020, 01:33 PM
Rooted dragons didn’t change much honestly anyways , it’s still loot conveyor because they will kite most things to kill little trash as possible.

Sort of, yeah, but more flurry loot now than before and hybrids/enchanters have a less one-dimensional role, weaponshield sees more use, etc.

Ennewi
11-06-2020, 02:01 PM
how is what was happening in tov this last year not a loot conveyor belt. would love some follow up on that.

in fact it was a conveyor belt that instead of funneling towards at least 3 different guilds it went mostly towards one.

your argument that it feels more "satisfying" doesn't pass the bs test for people who spend most of their time on this game actually in the zone

The physical action of having a monk/necro team deliver a dragon to zone entrance looked like a conveyor belt. Circle pushing vulak to interrupt his AE looked like a Mobius strip. There were no surprises, pleasant or unpleasant, and so it wasn't all that satisfying. Now, competing with the top guilds, win or lose, it doesn't feel like a predictable conveyor belt. Occasionally surprising the competition and even ourselves...that's the payoff im underdog guilds, not the pixel denials or server firsts but the sense of progress that comes from surpassing expectations. If you're spending most of your time unsatisfied in the same zone, than imo whatever you call BS on is questionable.

Hotel
11-06-2020, 02:11 PM
There were no surprises, pleasant or unpleasant, and so it wasn't all that satisfying

the following fraps says everything you need to know about how twisted of a view that is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY11jYNyNcQ&ab_channel=TofatTofat

dagarn pop in the middle of a vulak pull that was dive bombed into the lava after a miraculous clean tag in hub

this is what makes the game worth playing, not leapfrogging 80+ man zergs

enjoy the fraps if you've never seen em, they don't get better than that

Ennewi
11-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Tunare is absolutely depreciating in value here, value to the casual guilds. They value it way less so they don't kill the mob. They literally do not want to kill the mob. They've shown they don't want to kill it by leaving it up for 3 weeks. They can schedule the Tunare kill right now, it's never been more free and casual, and it's still not being killed.

When Bog/Rog let the mobs spawn the big 3 guilds go and kill the mobs, they don't ask for rotations, they don't let it sit in their driveway and mess up the windows etc. They put a ton of effort into getting it done. Even a smidge of that type of effort is lacking from the casual guilds in an extremely casual time. Cannot get more casual right now for any raid mob in the game. Asking for rotations on a mob that they put no effort into and don't even kill while it's up for 3 weeks is insane.

How about reverting Tunare back to one loot item? No more of this casual approach to PoG. Staff denying pixels before raid guilds get the chance.

It's insane that the avatar of a nature-bades god should remain untouched for weeks? No, that's just good roleplay. The unnatural invaders have been purged. The endless conflict had ceased, for now.

More than roleplay lols, it could also be a not-so-subtle hint, a hope that those who remain suspended are taking this opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors. Because there is more to life than shinies.

https://youtu.be/PAfZ7V2VyD8

xdrcfrx
11-06-2020, 02:45 PM

pretty sure most rotations include a provision about how long the mob is up before it's FFA.

Also it wasn't any of the unbanned guilds that started this thread - it was one of you sweaties. In fact, I don't recall seeing any of the unsuspended guilds really push anything w/r/t tunare in the first place. Include some way for them to get a tunare every once in a while that they can schedule far enough in advance to have a reasonable chance at success, and that's probably enough.

I know - it's really asking a lot. :eye_roll:

Ennewi
11-06-2020, 02:45 PM
the following fraps says everything you need to know about how twisted of a view that is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY11jYNyNcQ&ab_channel=TofatTofat

dagarn pop in the middle of a vulak pull that was dive bombed into the lava after a miraculous clean tag in hub

this is what makes the game worth playing, not leapfrogging 80+ man zergs

enjoy the fraps if you've never seen em, they don't get better than that

For every one of those there wee half a dozen vulaks circle pushed monotonously. Not against the idea of unrooted dragons, and that was fun to watch, but on average the ease of kills back then seemed far removed from what the original developers aspired to create. Vyemm in right cubby made its knockback virtually unnoticeable and the fight was like most every other. A menu to select from while monks and necros worked pulls and train outs.

Ennewi
11-06-2020, 02:59 PM
Regardless of the immediate argument, rooted dragons makes the most sense from a D&D perspective whete dragons have a marked advantage in their lairs.

Hotel
11-06-2020, 03:27 PM
Regardless of the immediate argument, rooted dragons makes the most sense from a D&D perspective whete dragons have a marked advantage in their lairs.

fair but i don't know how D&D it is that to do these encounters you require 80+ :D

Sancta
11-06-2020, 03:35 PM
Staff denying pixels before raid guilds get the chance.

Include some way for them to get a tunare every once in a while that they can schedule far enough in advance to have a reasonable chance at success, and that's probably enough.

How far enough in advance are we talking here? Like 3 weeks? Who's denying anyone from killing it right now?

Littul Jonn
11-06-2020, 04:31 PM
I think the point I was making was that rooted dragons take longer. IIRC you could have say, Koi pop, and from time of spawn to kill it was like 20-30ish min all said and done. Now that takes a guild, what like an hour or maybe two? (Maybe not Koi, he was just the example).

So basically, if your guild can only muster forces for about 2-3 hours a night, or 6-8 hours on a weekend, it would make sense to get 3 or 4 inner ring dragons and avoid Tunare. If they were unrooted and you could clean out the inner ring and vulak in 4 hours (or a few per night) that would still leave a day to do Tunare. Hope what i'm saying makes sense and isn't coming off crazy haha.

Also, sick fraps man, I miss those days... :(

Hotel
11-06-2020, 04:33 PM
I think the point I was making was that rooted dragons take longer. IIRC you could have say, Koi pop, and from time of spawn to kill it was like 20-30ish min all said and done. Now that takes a guild, what like an hour or maybe two? (Maybe not Koi, he was just the example).

So basically, if your guild can only muster forces for about 2-3 hours a night, or 6-8 hours on a weekend, it would make sense to get 3 or 4 inner ring dragons and avoid Tunare. If they were unrooted and you could clean out the inner ring and vulak in 4 hours (or a few per night) that would still leave a day to do Tunare. Hope what i'm saying makes sense and isn't coming off crazy haha.

Also, sick fraps man, I miss those days... :(

just showed them to furoar cuz i never realized he pulled it over aary

he promptly complained that no one tagged it off him in hub :p

best of times

Baler
11-06-2020, 04:34 PM

This is on point, the change to dragons in ToV slowed down how fast they could be killed so one mega zerg guild has to now decide which targets they want. Otherwise they'll be wrapped up with a raid target longer allowing other guilds to move on a different target.

Sancta
11-06-2020, 04:49 PM

Exactly, the casuals just can't do it or won't do it, so targets stay up. Asking to be on rotation for mobs they wouldn't normally kill anyway, don't try to kill competitively, or even when given a casual 3 weeks chance still don't kill it - sounds ridiculous to me. Whatever the reason that these mobs stay up really doesn't matter, because in all cases the mob still doesn't die. No sane person would ask for something they don't or won't ever do unless they are just trying to stir the pot and/or maybe prolong the suspension as long as they can.

Ennewi
11-06-2020, 05:06 PM
fair but i don't know how D&D it is that to do these encounters you require 80+ :D

D&D 9e. No roleplaying at all, just dice rolls and updated character sheets. And instead of sitting around in a circle, everyone faces a wall and yells insults at each other.

Ennewi
11-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Exactly, the casuals just can't do it or won't do it, so targets stay up. Asking to be on rotation for mobs they wouldn't normally kill anyway, don't try to kill competitively, or even when given a casual 3 weeks chance still don't kill it - sounds ridiculous to me. Whatever the reason that these mobs stay up really doesn't matter, because in all cases the mob still doesn't die. No sane person would ask for something they don't or won't ever do unless they are just trying to stir the pot and/or maybe prolong the suspension as long as they can.

So if we kill Tunare, will that finally appease you? Maybe they could reset the sleeper for us during the ban so we could prove our worthiness for pixels in ST?

Ripqozko
11-06-2020, 05:12 PM
So if we kill Tunare, will that finally appease you? Maybe they could reset the sleeper for us during the ban so we could prove our worthiness for pixels in ST?

Nope, sorry you don’t got warder loot. Neither does tofat.

Ennewi
11-06-2020, 05:12 PM
Suspended for anti-social behavior. While still under that suspension, questions the sanity of the rest of the server for being social. Please, some self-awareness.

Ennewi
11-06-2020, 05:18 PM
Nope, sorry you don’t got warder loot. Neither does tofat.

https://youtu.be/0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

Sancta
11-06-2020, 05:38 PM

I mean it's a good plan to continue the talks in the UN for as long as possible to keep the suspension going as long as possible, it's working, can't blame the casuals for that.

Would make sense to ask for things you'd actually do though, makes your arguments have some weight and carry the suspensions even longer. Maybe they'd be considered at that point.

LazyHydras
11-06-2020, 05:39 PM
growth is a very unfun place to raid. Riot i think takes something like 6ish hours to clear it, AG last i recall took like 10+, not sure what Freedom / AG in joint took but Freedom I dont think has killed her themselves yet. Kittens, I honestly dont know how long their PoG clears have taken but I'm sure it's probably close to AG's pace, maybe faster, idk if they have people ninja afk like I recall a lot of people doing during AG clears. Those times are also for guilds that know the current meta to pull all the minis in as quick a fashion as possible, even still having massive screw ups and wiping with huge setbacks sometimes.

Tunare's loot is good but its a massive time investment and a lot of those people in the "smaller guilds" dont want to necessarily invest 11 hours a day into raiding for 2-4 pieces of loot and maybe some chests off Tunare. Or perhaps they simply have other commitments that they can't push off for that long, combined with the tracking / killing they do on smaller "less desirable" targets. Just because they dont want to kill Tunare doesn't mean they shouldn't have -some- voice into the new rules and agreements that will effect the entire server and not just AG / F / Riot.

Growth really does suck. I recall AG doing it in record time once and that was about 6 / 6.5 hours. But, yes, to your point, typically an all day clear.

Hotel
11-06-2020, 05:54 PM
Growth really does suck. I recall AG doing it in record time once and that was about 6 / 6.5 hours. But, yes, to your point, typically an all day clear.

https://gph.is/g/4LgXJnL

xdrcfrx
11-06-2020, 05:57 PM
I mean it's a good plan to continue the talks in the UN for as long as possible to keep the suspension going as long as possible, it's working, can't blame the casuals for that.

Would make sense to ask for things you'd actually do though, makes your arguments have some weight and carry the suspensions even longer. Maybe they'd be considered at that point.

so I know this is RnF and there's a better than 50/50 chance that you're just being purposefully obtuse, but (as has been repeatedly sad) none of the unsuspended guilds have actually made a point of asking for a slot in a tunare rotation, as far as I know. Feel free to find otherwise and provide links.

The fact that she hasn't been killed while people are trying to consume 100% of content doesn't mean that priorities wouldn't be different (such that she would be killed) when those same people aren't trying to consume literally everything.

Conventional wisdom is that you're all going to agree on a growth rotation. prior growth rotations included the guilds you would derisively call casual. So do that?

By all means though, keep up the relentless trolling. It's go absolutely nothing to do with why you've been suspended for weeks with no clear indication of when that will end. You do you, man.

Viscere
11-06-2020, 05:59 PM
^ thinks he's smart.

he's not smart, just salty.

there is a difference there

Moerne
11-06-2020, 07:41 PM

I must be the only person on the server who enjoys growth! I've always looked forward to growth raids. I think ya'll do it wrong though. Here's how growth should work: You zone in, you raid for a couple hours. You log off, you go have a bite to eat, do some chores, watch a show, whatever. Log back in, raid for an hour or two. Log off, go play with your kids, do some yardwork, maybe a nice power nap. Log in, kill Tunare. I've never seen a growth that didn't have people sort of rotating in and out. Even the kiters and raid leaders will rotate. If you are sitting there for 10-11 straight hours, or even 6 straight hours, no wonder you are hating life on growth raids (unless you are going hard for that sweet sweet fashion quest armor, I feel you!)

Ripqozko
11-06-2020, 07:49 PM
I must be the only person on the server who enjoys growth! I've always looked forward to growth raids. I think ya'll do it wrong though. Here's how growth should work: You zone in, you raid for a couple hours. You log off, you go have a bite to eat, do some chores, watch a show, whatever. Log back in, raid for an hour or two. Log off, go play with your kids, do some yardwork, maybe a nice power nap. Log in, kill Tunare. I've never seen a growth that didn't have people sort of rotating in and out. Even the kiters and raid leaders will rotate. If you are sitting there for 10-11 straight hours, or even 6 straight hours, no wonder you are hating life on growth raids (unless you are going hard for that sweet sweet fashion quest armor, I feel you!)

I miss the old mo

Moerne
11-07-2020, 12:28 PM
I miss the old mo

Silly Ramen, that's the Alli meme. I mean, I'm cool and all but nowhere near as awesome as Allisha, you shouldn't be getting the two of us confused!

(Miss you too!)

Hrothgar
11-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Inb4 sorry you didn’t get 2020 election loot

Hotel
11-09-2020, 11:38 PM
we killed it, all good guys

apathe
11-10-2020, 07:56 PM
Congrats!! I'm glad we left it up for you guys <3

Hotel
11-10-2020, 08:31 PM